Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Humorist

User Image
A new timeskip has arrived! Fast forward now to Thursday, Winter 5th at 1 P.M. The weather is freezing and cloudy with light snowfall. Any other questions about this should be directed to me by a PM or a quote in the OOC Thread. With that said, let's embrace this new change!

P.S. Say happy birthday to Keiko Wakatsuki and who turns 27 today!

Kilkyway's Datemate

Tipsy Lover

User Image

Today was the day. After months of hard, secretive labor his efforts were about to pay off. It was a lot of work but the room he had built was finally about to be finished. Mordecai couldn't wait to call in Kat to see it. The room he had put together especially for her was just about ready. He was no expert but he had a good idea on what he wanted to do for her. With some help from the town's carpenter he was able to make it all look pretty decent. There were just a few things that needed settled.

Cleaning up the last pit of his mess, JD smiled with pride and excitement at the room. He couldn't wait to show Kat. The young girl had been sleeping in his room since he had taken her in. How excited would she be to finally have a room of her own? And now JD could have his bed back as well. Not that he minded giving her the big room but the couch was starting to do a number on his back. Making sure everything was tidy, Mordecai picked up the bucket with all his tools and loose ends and left the room in search of his child.

"Hey, Kat?" The man called out. The house wasn't too big so it wouldn't be hard for her to hear him. "Kat I need you in the big hall real quick! I have a surprise for you~!" The promise of a surprise was hopefully enough to draw the girl out from wherever she was. The tiny patter of feet coming his way made him smile as he stood in front of the door. "Wait! Close your eyes first, okay?" He waited for her to comply before opening the door. Placing his large hand on he back he slowly guided her into the room. "Okay you can open them!"

The librarian held his breath while he awaited the young girls response. The room was very bare at the moment. To be honest, the little girl was interesting in almost everything so he wasn't sure what to theme it as. The bed was a bunkbed with just the top bunk. The lower part was empty, there was a large toy chest and a few shelves for books. Aside from that there was a desk for her school work and a small vanity by the closet. She was too young for make-up but she did have quite the imagination. There were a few more shelves for various things, and dressers for all her clothes. Mordecai had done some remodeling for the closet to make it bigger for her. They could fit a good amount of her clothes as well as all her dress up things. JD turned to the girl. "Everything is bare now I didn't know what you'd want for colors or anything but I was thinking you and I could go today and get some paint an decorations. Whatever you want yeah?...What do you think?"

⊰L O C A T I O N⊱
    {Home}
    ⊰P E O P L E⊱
    {Kat}
    ⊰F E E L I N G⊱
    {Nervous and excited}
    ⊰O O C⊱
    {Still one surprise left >w>}

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
    • Forum Dabbler 200
    • Entrepreneur 150
    • Conversationalist 100
    User Image

User Image

THOUGHTS: come on let's paint!!
    COMPANY: Mordi!
    OUTFIT: Meow

The small girl sat in the kitchen, swinging her legs and running a crayon across a sheet of already very decorated paper. "Hm...next...blue!" Pulling out another color, she started to draw a few harsh lines until she'd finally finished. Lately she'd been on this superhero kick. Finishing the skyline of a city, she smiled and hopped from the chair, leaving her mess of crayons at the table. "It's done!" Doing a twirl, pretending the girl on the page was flying, she suddenly heard a familiar voice ring out. "What!" She looked around to see if he were close, but ultimately, she heard him from the back of the house. She'd really grown to like it here. And, JD had even become better at cooking. No more burnt pancakes for her! Then again. He had learned from the best! She grinned nodding in remembrance of the day she managed to flip a pancake correctly right in front of him...after five tries.

"I'm coming!" Turning towards the hall, she paused and looked at her crayons. Pushing them into a box quickly, she scurried down the hall and stopped looking up at him a bit confused and excited. A surprise...for her? What could it be? Did he get her a kitten! Maybe he got her a kitten! Or a hedgehog. They were so cute too! Excitedly, she closed her eyes only peeking once before being told not to. "Okay okay! Come on!" She bounced slightly from side to side until he opened the door to the room. Removing her hand, she was...very confused. An empty room? Keeping a smile to her face, she couldn't help but feel a bit let down. So, it wasn't a kitten. Well...uh...it was sure something. Glancing up to see his reaction, he seemed really nervous. It was looking at the room again that she realized that the room WAS the surprise.

"Oh! My room," she beamed happily. Bounding in past him, she looked around. There were already some toys and a vanity. The closet seemed a bit larger too. She turned around as he began to talk and clapped nodding with glee. "Yes yes! We can paint like the moon and stars. I want to splatter it all over too." She nodded like an artist and stopped short. "Painting...Painting! There's a boy that paints here. He helped me when I got hurt my foot at the beach. I want him!" Maybe Fabrice would want to paint a portrait for the girl. Then again, at this rate, her rooms was going to be one abstract wall, one that has to do with space, and maybe one for superheroes...who knew. Running over to him, she quickly wrapped her arms as much around him as she could.

"Thank you! This is so cool! It's gonna be the best room ever. I'll make it look so awesome," she grinned. Letting go, she now reached and grabbed his hand tugging. "Come on, come on! Let's go! I wanna paint today!"

Grim Fatale

Blessed Humorist

User Image
                                  User Image

tab tab Hot Springs tab tab Only Herself tab tab Content tab tab First post for her in a while! Lemme know if I should change anything.

Today didn't feel any different from any other day for Keiko Wakatsuki. Oh sure, today she was now twenty-seven, but what all did that mean to her, aside from the fact that she was a year closer to death? A pessimistic way of looking at it, but Keiko would also claim that it's only true. It wasn't like she was sad or unfulfilled--she had people around her who appreciated her for being so punctual at her job (at the very least, even if most of them weren't her friends). Without her, she was sure that Junko would be too flustered to keep anything together . . . Or would she? Keiko always believed that her coworker was more responsible than she'd let herself be sometimes. She was just young (though not too much younger than her). Maturity came different for everyone and perhaps Junko would see this eventually.

Keiko asked for the day off in advance, since it was kind of hard for her to forget her birthday. For being a very hard-working person, Keiko believed that the best reward she could give herself was a day off. It wasn't that much to ask for--just twenty-four hours to herself and to splurge on whatever she wanted. Of course, the practical side of her told her that she wasn't going to be spending on much that wasn't for groceries or anything that wasn't a necessity. In fact, the woman only dressed herself in the morning wearing a T-shirt and jeans--an unusual apparel for someone who preferred dressing as professionally as she could. However, the woman had a destination in mind, and for it she didn't see it as important to dress herself in jewelry and an elaborate outfit. Perhaps later she would visit the bar and care more for her appearance then, but Keiko still had the day to think about what she wanted. After putting her glasses on her face, Keiko walked over to the kitchen and cooked herself a small breakfast of bagels and a yogurt. She closed her eyes and hummed as she scooped a bit of yogurt into her mouth. There was nothing but serenity at her house--perhaps it was the best present she could ever ask for. Time flew by quickly as the woman eventually decided to read a book she had for a while and indulge herself with a hobby she thoroughly enjoyed.

The woman actually finished her book faster than she ate her food. She allowed herself to be so focused on her job that she forgot the feeling of wonder she had when picking up a tome. Her inner voice called at her once more, to start indulging in the habit more often. After swallowing her last bit of toast, Keiko gathered all of her dishes and trash, soon walking over to the sink to clean her mess. Even with some time passing, a glance at the clock told Keiko that it was still one o'clock. How else could she find time to pass the day? Another low hum emitted from her and different locations of Houseki Meadows began to reel in her mind. Despite living in the town for a while, she didn't always give herself time to visit locations beyond the tavern and sometimes the library. "Hmm . . ." She paused from her chores and thought about what she wanted. Relaxation and to take things easy . . . "Maybe the Hot Springs." Now that she thought of it, Keiko didn't think she had ever visited the Hot Springs during her entire time at Houseki Meadows. So why not make today the first?

After looking out the window, Keiko was tempted to visit the location at another time. Though if it was called the Hot Springs, then wouldn't the location still be warm? At the very least, Keiko thought it would be worth a walk anyway. As a precaution Keiko walked back to the bathroom and grabbed a towel, throwing it in her small bag of things before checking on her snake. Before leaving the house, she checked Kiku's cage and ensured that he was well-fed and had water provided. When Keiko reassured herself of that fact, she once again picked up her bag and exited the house, closing the door behind her before starting her trek to the Peridot District.

While the chill nipped at her body, the woman figured that visiting the springs might be a good thing for her. Sure she would probably feel colder after she got out of the springs, but that feeling wouldn't last long. And maybe it would be better for her health if she allowed herself to experience some temperature change . . . just as long as she didn't let herself be cold enough to catch a cold. The flakes fell gently on the woman, causing her to shiver slightly as she continued her trek to the Hot Springs. Even with the hood of her jacket pulled over her shirt, the woman groaned as the snow melted and turned into tiny drops on her heavy jacket. While the drops weren't sinking into her head, the chill from it was still felt. The woman soon stepped near the entrance of the Hot Springs, shaking the water out of her jacket before allowing herself to walk through the gates.

After looking around, the woman entered the locker room and gave a small smile as the warmth began to wrap around her body. She removed her socks and shoes, and then worked her way from the bottom up. She pulled a towel from her bag and wrapped it around her body, using her free hand to close her bag and put it in the locker. She closed the door and began her walk to the springs with only a towel wrapped around her body. The Hot Springs were only a few seconds away from now, and surely she would enjoy her birthday with the peace that came with it.

Grim Fatale

Blessed Humorist

User Image
    User Image
                                      tab tab tab tab x H O U S E K I x M E A D O W S ' x F I R E F I G H T E R x x x x

tab tab tab tab

It was a pretty average visit with the officer for the local firefighter. Most of the time the men just discussed the whereabouts of the town. Aside from a couple local troublemakers, everything seemed to be just fine, which relieved the dark brown-haired man. They got along well with each other, with a similar personality and work ethic further cementing their harmony. A cup of coffee and several instances of conversation were all that was needed to make Al's visit a pleasant one. He stayed at the residence for a while, before the Sun started to set. Al decided then that he needed to take care of other errands before the sky darkened even more, so with a wave he bade his coworker farewell. Perhaps they would visit each other again sometime soon, but Al wouldn't mind waiting for the meanwhile. They were both busy men, after all.

The next day came around, and Al started his routine as per usual. Slipping on sweatpants and a tank top, he was ready by 4 A.M. to start his morning jog around Houseki Meadows. Al came to the realization that he wasn't as out of breath as he normally was, and he took pride knowing that his stamina was growing more than he thought. He recalled the times in high school where even running three miles had been a chore for him. His grandfather would mock him endlessly for being "such a weakling", but perhaps those tough words were all Al needed to be motivated to begin with. Admittedly, his parents always spoiled him with whatever opportunity arose for it, and for him to be shown his place once in a while was kind of a relief to him. Al didn't like the idea of him being "the ultimate" or "the best" at anything, so to know that there were better people in the world eased some of the pressure off of him.

As quietly as he could, the male entered back into his house and took a cold shower, removing the sweat and dirt from his body for the day. After ten minutes the male got out and dried himself off. He brushed his teeth thoroughly before putting his clothes on, and shortly after he combed through his dark brown locks. His gray eyes looked at the mirror for a few minutes before he shook his head, twisting the knob of the bathroom door to let himself out. As he left, he caught the sight of Scarlet walking down the hallways and entering the bathroom, readying herself for the day. "H-have a wonderful day at work," His nervous voice called out to her before he walked to the living room. Still in her pajamas, Scarlet walked out to meet Al at the living room's coatrack, pulling him down to kiss him on the cheek. She also told him that she made a lunch for him in the fridge, and she would appreciate it if he took it with him. Al returned this with a kiss to her forehead, once again thanking her for everything as he grabbed the little bag from the fridge. Pulling the heavy jacket over him, he smiled and waved to Scarlet as she turned around, presumably to continue her preparations for the day.

Allison stepped out, feeling as if the temperature from earlier had hardly changed. Even the hardy, robust firefighter could feel extreme temperatures like chill and sweltering heat. Still, he shook the tiny flakes from his head and continued with his trek to the fire station. A few steps in the newly-formed snow finally allowed Allison to arrive at his workplace, where he spent his morning.

1 P.M. soon came around, and it was about time for his lunch break. He found his boss, and told him he was going to take a break--he'd return at a later time. After his boss approved him for his choice, Allison put away his firefighter gear and grabbed his tennis shoes and jacket. He placed one hand in his jacket pockets and started to saunter around town, his other hand grabbing onto the lunch that Scarlet made him. Normally the male would visit the cafe for a quick snack, but with the food from his girlfriend, he didn't feel the need to visit there . . . though he might still grab a cup of coffee later. For the moment though, he wandered in the Diamond District and sat on a bench. His eyes looked to the sky, where the snow continued to fall on everything. A small smile crept on his face as he enjoyed the wintry scene alone. He was a person who enjoyed his time alone--it wasn't anything against anyone else, it was just how he was. Even so, a part of him wished that Scarlet could be beside him to enjoy it as well. Well . . . It wasn't that long until the weekend would arrive again. Maybe then he could ask Scarlet to spend time with him, whether it was eating out at a restaurant or joining in the town festivities . . .

. . . Though all of that somehow reminded him of dancing. That sounded like a good way to spend time with her . . . if only he knew how to do such a thing. "Maybe that sort of thing requires more grace than I actually have," he laughed while taking a bite of his sandwich. All of this musing to self was making Al morbidly curious about dancing. Would all of his physical activities pay off, or was it something too different for him?

He continued to lightly munch on the food he had until it was gone, and afterwards he was left with a battle of self on a bench.

tab tab tab tab

tab tab tab tab tab Setting: [Diamond District: Town Square] tab tab tab Company: [Only himself] tab tab tab Mood: [Contemplative] tab tab tab OOC: [ Hopefully this isn't a trainwreck. >o> ]

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
    • Forum Dabbler 200
    • Entrepreneur 150
    • Conversationalist 100
    User Image
                              Turn up the music, let´s get out on the floor
                              I like to move it, come and give me some more
                              Watch me getting physical and out of control
                              Theres people watching me, I never miss a beat

The girl in the red hair winced slightly as she lowered herself into the bathtub. She'd definitely pushed the ab workouts a bit too far this time. But, it would all be worth it in the end. Sitting in an ice bath, she sat wondering how the cleaning service would take this. Maybe they would think she was crazy. Then again...she kind of was. That, and she was dancer. Her hands trembling from the cold, she propped herself against the back of the time in though. It had been a while since she'd seen her new friend, Renee. Boy had that been a party! God and she looked so good too! They would need to get together for another round of drinks sometime. Maybe...maybe even cake. That was still a bit hard for her, but she'd had a good time anyway. With her teeth chattering, she finally decided to pull herself out and drain the tub of its water, leaving the ice to sit and melt in the bottom.

Looking at the time, she glanced outside before going to her kitchen. She really needed to go shopping; She was starving. Digging through some of her cabinets, ultimately, she gave up and decided she would go out for something to eat. Going into her room, she found some fleece lined workout leggings and a sports bra. Pulling on an athletic hoodie over top, she pulled back half of her hair into a small pony tail. Slipping into her converse, she snagged her wallet and headed out. She wasn't really quite sure what she would have yet, but the cafe seemed like the place to go. Glancing over the menu, she smirked in thought before smiling. "Think I'll have a parfait and a coffee please. Soy milk." Shilo paid and took her food as it was prepared, heading out. Rarely did Shilo just want to sit. If anything, she would go for a walk. That being said, it was a bit cold out, and she was lacking the insulation.

Sticking her spoon in her mouth with delight, she switched between the vanilla yogurt and the coffee. Slowing, she noticed a man sitting alone not far off. Squinting to see him, she recognized the face. Where had she seen him before. Closing her eyes, her spoon in her mouth, she suddenly grinned. "That's the firefighter!" She'd seen him and his new eye candy walking around at some of the festivals. Not that she'd really gone, but she'd heard rumors. From what she'd seen, they was adorable. But, seemed like she was kind of leading. At least from her perspective. Sauntering casually, she slipped up next to him glancing up at him with a grin. "Hey! I sort of know you, but I'm sure you don't know me. I don't see you at the bar much, but that's fine. Anyway. I've seen you around town with some cute chickie," she winked. "Oh. I'm Shilo by the way." Before she could even let him get a word in, she continued.

"Look, I'll give it to you straight. I've seen you two around here every so often, and she seemed to tugged at you and you just follow. Which is fine," she spoke in his defense. "But, I mean, look at you." She pressed lightly against her shirt feeling his muscles one hand on his arm with a grin. "You can't tell me that you haven't at least want to hold her or take her away in these muscle arms right?" She winked. Okay, again, Shilo had no boundaries, but she had to be telling the truth right? "If ya need some help, I'm here. Seriously. I'm a DJ and a dancer. I know what a little body control and movement can do for a person. What do you think?" She was practically in his lap now, one knee fixed between his legs, one hand on each thigh, a cheerful and excited smile gracing her features. "Well?"

WHERE am i? x A bench
                              WHO am i with? x A hunky firefighter!
                              HOW do i feel? x What do ya say big guy?

My bodys aching - system overload.
                              Temperatures rising - Im about to explode
                              Watch me Im intoxicated - taking the show
                              It`s got me hypnotized, everybody step aside

Sailor Cencordia Magica

Kilkyway's Datemate

Tipsy Lover

User Image

The first moment of silence was almost deafening for Mordecai. Did she hate it? Maybe he did go a little overboard with it. Maybe it wasn't the right style for her. After all she had many varying tastes. He thought it had looked okay but he knew nothing bout little girls and what their rooms should have. Oh boy....

Mordecai lifted his head at the girl's exclamation. The pink haired child bounded past him and into the room looking around. She seemed very excited and sounded even more so. The librarian chuckled at Kat's wishes. A starry room seemed like a good choice to him. And it would save him from having to carry around cart loads of pink and frilly things. Not that he would have minded. He'd do whatever made the girl happy. But some of his masculinity would be saved today at least. As for the painter. Did she mean Fabrice? The museum painter? That seemed potentially costly..

Tiny arms wrapped around his waist and JD bent down to return the hug. Laughing as she tugged him along, JD followed her out of the room. "Slow down there kiddo. We'll get painting today hopefully. But first we need to get the supplies and some actual things for your room." He said, walking over to the closet and grabbing their winter gear, handing the girl hers and putting on his own. "We can get started today and I'll see about getting a hold of the painter tomorrow okay?" In truth Mordecai had no idea how to do that but perhaps the museum might. He'd stop by on his way to work.

Pulling on his boots he laced them up tight and put on his gloves. Standing, he made his way to the door and smiled at Kat. "You ready, champ?" He was almost as excited as the girl.

⊰L O C A T I O N⊱
      {Home}
      ⊰P E O P L E⊱
      {Kat}
      ⊰F E E L I N G⊱
      {Excited}
      ⊰O O C⊱
      {. . .}

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
      • Forum Dabbler 200
      • Entrepreneur 150
      • Conversationalist 100
      User Image

User Image

THOUGHTS: Sit with me!
      COMPANY: Mordi!
      OUTFIT: Meow

Kat grinned and snuggled him while she was wrapped in his arms. "Supplies? Supplies! Okay!" She was up for anything. Any time she could add her little spin on things, she was game. "We should buy some cool covers and pillows. Maybe we can get a place for more of my clothes too. Oh and a box for my toys," she nodded before gasping. "We could get a house! Like a play house. Then we could just hang in it all day," she said acting as cool as the smile girl could pull off. Scurrying over to where her winter clothes had been set, she sat down pulling on her boots. "I'm really excited. I think we should paint one wall with pink, blue...and then purple! We could swirl it around. Then, we could use our hands and make hand prints all over the place!" Maybe she would even get the chance to paint a wall of her own. She would make the most beautiful mural a seven year old could muster.

Standing, she slipped into her own jacket and gloves before pulling on a cat hat with tiny black and white ears sticking up on top. Glancing over at him ready to roll, she grinned and nodded bouncing over towards him. "You bet!" Bouncing up next to him, she took his hand in hers and smiled up and him before giggling and hugging his arm. "Time to go!" Tugging him out the doorway (though I'm sure she had some help) they made there way off store. As they walked, Kat scooted a bit closer. Though her coat was warm, it didn't mean she was. Winter was just one of those seasons you couldn't seem to escape the cold, no matter how hard she tried. Burying her face in his side as they walk, she peeked out to see that they were getting closer and closer to their destination. This was a different kind of experience for her, and she was really excited and grateful. Though she didn't really show it often, she really did appreciate JD.

As they entered into the store, she dropped from his side and simply disappeared. She'd been there enough times to know what sections to go to. Slipping into an isle, she shifted to a hip, looking as if she were contemplating and examining each piece. "Hm..." Nothing really seemed to peek her interest. Well...nothing but the out of the ordinary. Turning her gaze a bit more down the isle, her eyes lit up. "JD!" She ran and practically dove into one of the shelves, being engulfed in a bean bag chair. Crawling into the sitting position, she sat back with a sigh of relaxation. "JD. Come sit with me." She did a small scooting motion and patted the seat next to her with a small smile. "This has to be in my room...right," she looked at him for his opinion.

Grim Fatale

Blessed Humorist

User Image
          User Image
      I HAVETO TOBREAKxF R E E
      tab tab FROM THETHOUG HTSIN MY MIND
      USE THE TIME I THAT HAVExI THAT HAVExI THAT HAVE

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Fabrice hadn't expected any of this to happen, but after the discussion with the farmer, he couldn't help but find the principal of the school. Perhaps the younger generations was what the artist needed to find inspiration to paint again, and though he didn't expect the principal to accept his idea, he decided to ask her anyway. All it took was for the artist to ask her to be in the school for just a day to give a couple trial lessons for the kids, and she said yes to his idea.

So after finishing his conversations with Kaitlyn and getting an unexpected approval from Scarlet, he had been hard at work. Now it was only one day, and Fabrice didn't expect to teach everything at once. This was more like a demo than anything, and if Fabrice couldn't do this job well, it would mean that he probably wouldn't have an opportunity like this ever again. Even with that, Fabrice sighed, "It'll be okay . . . This will be a good experience for me in any case."

The painter went through his day, trying to be himself while acting as a teacher normally was--strict, yet gentle. True, the painter wasn't too good with the strict part, but he was still doing his best. Period by period went by quickly for him until it had been lunchtime. The painter sat at the desk and contemplated the day. So far, it had been faring smoothly, with minimal trouble happening. However, it wasn't over yet, and Fabrice attributed a lot of that from the morning hours. With most kids staying up as late as they do, Fabrice knew that it was hard for them to act like themselves when they were still trying to wake up. Now it was going to be different--with the time now shifting over to the afternoon hours, now kids were going to be more lively than they ever were. Sometimes he was gonna have to discipline kids and be strict, even if that was a little hard for him to manage.

The man shook his head. Now was not the time to be thinking about that! He could deal with that whenever it came up. Soon the school bell rang, and Fabrice had opened his notebook to the roster of the period class that entered. He called out each student's name one by one, waiting for them to announce their presence before moving on. He took a moment to look over his list again, checking the names of the present students and leaving the absent ones unmarked. Once he did, he placed the roster on his desk and looked back to the students. He already taught four classes before this one, and the teacher needed to take a deep breath before starting his introductory speech again.

"It's pleasant to meet all of you! I'm Fabrice Gibson-Provencher, the artist in this town. You're all free to call me Mr. Gibson, or just Fabrice, I won't be too strict on formalities." He paused to let the students chuckle for a few seconds. "I'm here to teach you guys--the students--about the arts for a week. I might stick around longer after that, but I'll see when I get there! Today is a new day for both of us and I hope it'll be stress-free for you, so I won't throw anything complicated at your way."

The teacher placed a hand on his cheek and paced around. "Emotions are a fickle thing. Not only can they control our physical actions, but they can control our outlook on life, and sometimes even our health. And when you're feeling an emotion, it's something to cherish!" He looked back at his class, making eye contact with each student. "Treasure your emotions and express them! Sometimes it'll take more than just words, which leads us to our exercise today. With a blank piece of paper and a pencil, I'd like for you all to use your current mood and draw it! Don't worry too much about your drawing ability; I'm only going to look at how you interpret your current emotion. If you have any other questions, raise your hand and I will come over. Now it begins."

The students were hard at work, grabbing paper and a pencil and soon starting to scribble on it. Fabrice glanced at the students, smiling as they caused minimal interruptions with the exercise. The brunet used a part of the time to clean out his glasses with his breath and shirt. He rubbed his lens as he looked at the class. Some time had passed and the teacher grew curious about each student's progress on their art. The teacher stood up from his desk and announced, "Just letting you know that I'm coming around to check on your progress. Feel free to ask me anything if you need to."

The teacher walked at a slower pace, his eyes glancing down at the papers as they came to view. A lot of the students were trying their best with their exercise, even if they didn't utilize their artistic talents a lot (Fabrice believed that every student was born with talents, but only a few chose to cherish them). Every drawing came to his view, and eventually there had been one that stood out to him. Though he said that the exercise was a simple one, there was an individual who was really putting their all on the paper.

"The outlining on your drawing is remarkable." Fabrice crouched down to see the image with a clearer view. "There aren't a lot of objects in the image, but the amount of detail placed on those few objects speaks for the quality of the entire piece. The lines are very clean and well-placed too. I can tell you seemed to cultivate the artist in you."

A quiet, yet still obvious rumbling in his stomach made the male chuckle. His cheeks turned light pink and he shifted his focus on the individual beside him. Her blue hair extended to her waist, and her blue eyes stared deep into her art. He could tell that she was hardly wasting time with her exercise. Hopefully she didn't hear the stomach rumble a few moments ago, but it was better to be polite than hidden. "I'm sorry about that! But anyway . . . Are you handling yourself well here?"

He figured it would be better to ask her for her own words than to pipe in immediately. He could offer her advice on how to improve her piece, but he wanted to see if she was aware of those suggestions first.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

I THAT HAVE I CANS A Y GOOD-BYE !
      tab tab HAVE TO MAKE IT RiGHT, HAVE TO FiGHT
      'CAUSE I KN↺W IN THE END IT'S WORTHWHILE

tab tab Diamond District: School [classroom] tab tab A student [Marzia] tab tab A tad nervous, but mostly happy tab tab French ⇒ "English" tab tab . . .

- royal sans rival -

Blessed Humorist

User ImageUser Image
      WE aim FOR THE INVISIBLESTARS
      THAT ARE SAID TO EXISTSOMEWHEREIN THE NIGHT SKY

.´¯`. .´¯`.´.´¯`..´¯`.´.´¯`. .´¯`.´

From that day, Luka Abbadelli found out news that he never wanted to find out. Apparently the Baby Shrimp had the gall to ask his half-sister on a date, and apparently that made them kind of a thing now. The shrimp had to have known how much that would irritate him; just thinking about the smirk on his face made Luka want to punch him. Luka, however, miraculously kept himself together until he got back to his ranch that night. After he picked up medicine for his animals and tended to them, he walked back to his grandparents' place. A sigh left him as he jumped on his bed, his stare facing the pillow under his head. "I'm gonna rip off his tiny lil' legs if he makes fun of Andrea," he vowed to himself. His eyes began to flutter shut, and eventually he found himself in a deep slumber.

The next morning arrived, and his body clock told him to rise at 6 A.M. After taking a shower and doing his other morning preparations, the male took himself to his ranch (well, not really HIS ranch, but the point still stood) and tended to the animals. The cows were looking better than they did the day before, and though they still seemed to lag a bit, Luka could tell that progress was being made; that was the important part for him. He spent his entire morning with the animals, ensuring that the water and food was full for them. As he left the barns he secured the doors tightly. He closed the doors behind him while his stare was to the clouds above him. The light snowfall still continued from yesterday, it seemed, and that didn't make the rancher's assistant happy at all. "Can't we live for a winter WITHOUT snow?" He whined to himself. His winter jacket had already been soaked through because of the snow, but he still had some errands he needed to complete in the town. His fingers was placed in his mouth as he let out a whistle, waiting for a few moments for Josephine to arrive at his side. She looked at the male and knelt to the ground, allowing Luka to jump on her back. Once she stood up again, Luka gently bucked her and the two of them sped off into the town.

He held onto Josephine tightly as he soon made it to the Diamond District. The horse slowed down to a walk, and eventually she knelt down again after Luka directed her in front of the General Store. Luka hopped off, thanking Josephine for always helping him, and stroke her snout. Luka paused for a moment, puffing out his chest and closing his eyes before a sneeze left him. "Gross," he muttered to himself as he rubbed the snot from his nose with the sleeve of his shirt. The male prayed that this wouldn't be a precursor to him getting sick again, but all he could do was wait for a couple more days before that could be determined. He shook his body, the snow starting to fall on him now fluttering with the wind. In the end, Luka knew that he couldn't do much to stop the gentle onslaught of the white flakes, but anything to prolong his eventual sickness--which it would probably be the result of the day--was a good step to him.

He turned on his heel and started his trek into the store. He took a couple steps forward, and then paused again. A blonde girl seemed like she was stepping in the store, and Luka didn't think he recognized. Her hair was kept in a ponytail, and a butterfly brooch appeared to be holding her locks in place as well. Luka's face formed a slight smirk, and he once again sauntered his way over to the girl. It was time to give her the ol' Luka greeting! If she could see it coming, Luka would know for sure that she'd definitely be worth hanging around. Or maybe even if she didn't . . . Honestly, how it worked was a mystery to him sometimes, but people had a way of either intriguing him or repulsing him, and he was eager to find out which one it was.

"You're a new face around here, aren't you?" Luka piped up. He approached to the side of her, keeping his hands behind his back. "Blond hair, water-blue eyes, butterfly hairpin . . . thing, seem to be on the shorter side of things," he rambled off on her traits, his eyes scanning her up and down. Also very curvy, he commented to himself. "You're definitely a new resident, or maybe just a traveler! Right? But maybe not--working with animals all the time has made me a bit of a hermit, you know?"

His eyes stared back at Josephine for a quick second before he glanced down at the girl's outfit. Seeing a small pocket he quietly began to reach his hand in her pocket, wondering what he might be able to pull from it. A girl like her couldn't be carrying that many interesting things, could she? In any case, a success would be good either way, considering the failures that were stacking up in his life.

.´¯`. .´¯`.´.´¯`..´¯`.´.´¯`. .´¯`.´

TO THE DIRECTION OF TURBULENT TIME
      WE ALWAYS STRETCH OUR HANDS
      TOWARDS THE FUTURE

tab tab tab Close to the general store tab tab tab Butterfly-Brooch [Brett] tab tab tab Sneaky and friendly, curious tab tab tab If I need to edit anything, lemme know!

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

Shoujo Prophet

User Image
      User Image
      User Image
                                                                              Evelyne wasn't sure what to do. Her body was frozen up in worry, exhaustion and fear. When she went to lean against the door to support herself, the male who had arrived at her door had reached out and took her shoulders, supporting her weight easily. Evelyne looked up at Tadashi through her bangs with widened eyes. Close. He was so close! She had never had a guy this close to her before, besides her family. She was scared, unsure what to do. But one thing she did notice, however, was how warm his arms felt on her shoulders. Despite her worry and being scared, it felt...comforting. Her mind was too fuzzy to ponder it, and she was quickly distracted by Tadashi's observant stare. 'O-oh no. He is going to notice!' the female worried. Hoping to avoid the male's gaze, Evelyne shifted her head to the side, but it was all in vain. The male stepped closer to her and, after brushing her fringe out of the way, pressed his hand to her forehead. Looking back up, Evelyne couldn't help but freeze up again at Tadashi being even closer than before. A light blush covered her cheeks, but she wouldn't have noticed it over her already high temperature.

"I was right. You are sick.” Tadashi stated after noting her higher than normal temperature from her forehead. Well, there was no way she could hide it now. But at the very least she could make sure that Tadashi didn't have to worry about her. "I-I-I-I'll be fine. I just need to sit down...." Evelyne stated, taking a step back from Tadashi in an attempt to put some distance between the two and end the conversation. But of course, the unpredictable Tadashi would not let that happen. Bending down, Tadashi swept his arms under the eighteen year old and picking her up bridal style. "Eh?! Ah-Wha-Tadashi?!" the female exclaimed, obviously freaked out by the situation she had ended up in. Not that she could do anything about it though. She was too exhausted to fight it and Tadashi would obviously be a lot stronger than herself. "Don’t worry. I’ll take good care of you.” Tadashi stated as he carried the pastry chef over to her bed and tucked her beneath the sheets. "I-I'm sorry....." Evelyne mumbled as she watched Tadashi, who in response smiled and petted her head before heading over to her kitchen.

The smell of chicken, mushrooms and seasoning soon filled the inn room. From her bed, Evelyne watched Tadashi move around the kitchen with ease. Anyone would be able to tell how skilled he was from just that. He would have to to be able to make that strawberry and matcha cake a few days prior. While Evelyne's mind had wandered off, Tadashi had poured a bowl of soup and brought it over to bed. After helping her sit up, Tadashi checked her temperature again. The result made the male frown and suggest that he go to the General Store for some medicine. "I'm s-s-sorry...." Evelyne muttered again. Whether the male heard it, she was unsure, but it didn't take long for the male to gather his things and leave the room. Now that there was one less person in the room, it felt really quiet, despite this being how Evelyne usually lived. Letting out a sigh, the female reached for the soup and started to. 'I-It's good! Evelyne thought, a small smile spreading across her lips. It didn't take long for her to finish the soup and, after placing the bowl to the side, she slipped back under the sheets. With a full and warm belly, it didn't take long for her to drift off to sleep.

[TIME SKIP]

Evelyne had woken up later in the day when Tadashi had returned with the medicine. After taking some of the liquid medicine and letting Tadashi change the cloth on her forehead, Evelyne fell back into a restless sleep. The eighteen year old fell in and out of sleep for the rest of the day and into the night, her fever reaching its peak just as night was falling. Early the next morning, the silver haired female awoke to light filtering through her curtains. Peering around her room, she was a little bothered to find it was empty. Even though she lived by herself, Tadashi's presence in her room had made her feel...at ease. It was weird. Evelyne sat up and moved over to the side of her bed, only then realizing a bowl of porridge sitting at her bedside table.

[[ to be continued. was called in to work -_-"

| peridot district - crystal shrine | ✖ | herself| ✖ | feeling a little better| ✖ | clothes |
      User ImageUser Image
      o1. LOCATION┇ school
      o2. COMPANYx principal hepson
      o3. FEELINGx worriedUser Image

Ariel.. liked listening to him?

Maxie opened his mouth to speak, only to clamp it shut again when he felt a sensation of a tickling warmth making its way onto the sides of his visage, slowly creeping toward his neck and ears. He really didn’t mind? That thought surprised him a whole lot more than he thought it would. Some part of him felt that this was too good to be true.. where there were people he felt like couldn’t even be bothered to listen to his worries or concerns, especially with the problems and priorities of those said people. Besides, the last time he opened his mouth he got himself and his best friend in trouble (that was more of a concern for him) and he’d kept more to himself as of late. Now he just felt like he was being spoiled.

”I.. th-thank you,” he began, suddenly at a loss for words. That was a first. ”It’s.. actually been awhile since I’ve actually talked to someone like this and it’s really.. nice.” Maxie’s gaze met with Ariel’s for a moment, a soft, yet shy smile resting against his lips.

They were interrupted for a moment as the waitress finally came to their table to hand them their menus, only to reappear a few moments later to take their order. He wasn’t too hungry if he was being honest, though he didn’t want to be rude in front of his company. His sister taught him a good thing or three about manners, after all. Maxie settled for a custard pastry to go along with his hot chocolate from the male, and waited while the other made his own order. The waitress returned to the kitchen right after that, which left Maxie wondering on what they could converse about next.

His eyes glanced up toward Ariel again, though this time he caught him shiver from the winter air that made its way into the cafe with the arrival of a new customer. Maxie shifted slightly in his seat in an attempt to keep the other male from freezing over, since he really didn’t mind the cold in the slightest. He was used to it from his morning routes, not to mention he always kept himself moving. Some would even say he wasn’t even capable of feeling cold.

It was when Ariel asked about his zia did he begin to strike up another conversation. ”Oh! She’s my aunt. Er, t-that’s not her name, but that’s just what we call her.” He figured he wasn’t making any sense, the boy struggling to find the right words on how to explain why on earth that was. ”Italian,” he chuckled, pointing to himself to suffice as a somewhat adequate reason. ”Mar and I don’t know a whole lot, so we tend to just practice what we know. I.. hadn’t realized I was doing that to you. Sorry I wasn’t making a whole lot of sense.” For the moment, Maxie had to admit.. he felt guilty. First he was looking miserable enough to have someone worry about him, on top of that same person give him their own hot chocolate.. And now there he was talking nonsense. Marzia sure would have snapped him right back into shape to mind his manners. Marzia. Ariel was probably right though, where he could just do something nice for her and maybe then they would be okay again. Not that they weren’t before, but as of late he had never been too sure.

The boy couldn’t help but laugh at the mention of the cat’s given name, tucked alongside the mass of letters in his large bag. It wasn’t the name, Maxie swore; just that Ariel seemed worried that the name he gave to it might have not been good. He was no judge of names for certain.

”Aha, n-no, it’s fine! I.. I actually really like that name for him. I-it’s cute, really,” he said, flashing a bemused, toothy grin. ”He’s a stray, isn’t he? I’ve seen him a few times on my route, and I was getting worried about him with the weather and all. It’s been a bit..” English. Right. ”.. cold, after all. I wanted to take him home, though we’ve already got Happy and we can’t handle any more. I’m glad to see that he’s got someone like you taking care of him, though.”

It wasn’t much longer until their orders came to their table, where Maxie made conversation without being too chatty (which was hard for him) while they ate. Ariel seemed to have a bit of trouble answering a lot of his questions, though Maxie didn’t mind in the least. All in all, he was glad to be having a conversation at all, and possibly even making a good friend in the process.

They stayed in the cafe a while after they finished, until he figured he might as well return to his work. Maxie swiped the tab from the table with a grin, and with a bit of a coaxing, insisted he be the one to pay to thank Ariel for his kindness toward him. He honestly felt a lot better thanks to him, and he genuinely hoped he would get a chance to see him again in the near future. The two of them made their way outside of the cafe, where he took his bag again, handing Mr. Cat back to his “owner”. Before he went on his way, however, he paused to remove his dark-blue woolen scarf from around his neck his sister made him to keep both Ariel and his cat warm, as well as his matching gloves from his bag. Again, he insisted.

”Here, I want you to have these. I’m.. sorry they’re a little worn, but I promise they’ll keep you warm. I wouldn’t want you and Mr. Cat to freeze over on your way home,” he grinned. Before the other could say no, he waved to them with a million thank yous before turning back toward the way they originally came to finish his route.

TIMESKIP.

Both twins made their way to school the following morning, neither of them very cold with the supposedly chilly winter weather. They made a bit of conversation on the way, of Marzia’s visit to their uncle and his news editor in training, and of his new friend and their cute little cat. She still seemed to be a bit upset over him getting in trouble with a certain rancher, though at the very least she smiled. Progress!

They took their seats at their desks near the far side of the classroom, with Marzia sitting in front of him. Their school day was nearly over, what with an art lesson from a real painter. The day hadn’t been very bad at all, where although he’d made a few mistakes in the math and grammar lessons, he didn’t get in trouble for anything. Maybe he just thought too soon.

Maxie got his pencils out to participate in the art project as requested of them, even if his drawing skills were mediocre compared to that of his sister’s. Before his pencil could even touch the paper, he was called to the principal’s office. At first he wondered why, though as he made his way to the door and the look on his sister’s face, he guessed it might have been the whole harassing an officer fiasco. He let out a long sigh as he trudged down the school’s hallway, dreading the confrontation with the principal.

The trek wasn’t as long as he would have liked, where he stood right outside its door before he could even realize it. Maxie cleared his throat nervously, and rose his fist to gently knock on the door. He slowly opened the door a short while after and peered into the office, finding the principal seated at her desk.

”I.. h-hello. Tiamo, er.. I'm Maxie Tiamo, and I was told to come here?”

Maxie was nervous. He didn’t know what to expect, though he began to prepare himself for a lecture and a good-talking to.

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

[Zol_the_Grim_Reaper]
      User ImageUser Image
      o1. LOCATION┇ school classroom.
      o2. COMPANYx art teacher mr. gibson (fabrice).
      o3. FEELINGx thoughtful -> amused.User Image

Marzia had had the time of her life (although she would never admit it) with her uncle and his trainee/babysitter the day before, which in all honesty, really helped ease her mind. It had been just what she needed, where although he could be a bit frustrating and flamboyant at times, she loved her uncle, and she made sure to keep him in mind for when she happened to have more time on her hands. She had made her way home later on that day, and to her and her family’s surprise, his accent had been contagious. That night she spent a lot of time trying to relearn how to talk as she used to, though after an hour of reading her newly rented book from the library aloud did she finally call it quits.

The following morning, Marzia woke up and opened her eyes to see her book lying right in front of her, her reading glasses still tipped at the edge of her nose. With a groan, she tried to roll herself out of bed, although stiffly, as she began to make her way to the washroom to freshen up for the day.

”Good..” she began, only to pause as she tried to remember how to speak “normally” and in her own voice as she reached the kitchen, ”.. morning.” Progress! Maxie couldn’t help but laugh at this as he greeted her in exchange as he served her her breakfast of blueberry pancakes with honey and melted butter drizzled on top– just how she liked it. With their aunt still asleep the two of them snuck a few bites of her homemade strawberry ice cream straight out of its bucket, just like the good little children they were. Maybe Maxie’s delinquency was rubbing off on her after all.

The twins made their way toward the school, dressed in their moderately-warm winter attire with their aunt’s persistence. They weren’t cold in the slightest despite the large drop in temperature compared to a few weeks before, and even though her brother didn’t like winter very much, they still managed to enjoy it. A mini snowball fight took place between the two of them, with the small patches of snow they managed to find along the way before they finally reached their destination.

Marzia took her seat at her desk, with Maxie taking his right behind her own. Their day’s lessons weren’t too complex, where even though she missed the day before, she managed just fine. She helped her brother between the breaks between lessons, and before she knew it, their day was nearly over. There was only one class left, where they had a special guest for the day who was going to instruct them. With the mention of an art lesson, Marzia instantly sat up in her seat (albeit she was still rather sore from her poor sleeping positions), eager and excited to see what they would be learning that afternoon. She turned her head to her brother excitedly, only to hear for his name being called and for him to go to the principal’s office. Ugh. She watched her brother go, where she couldn’t help the wry expression from appearing on her face as he passed her desk. No matter.. she hoped that this would teach him a lesson.

Her attention turned back toward the art lesson almost instantly. She had to admit though.. the requested exercise they were assigned was kind of surprising. Marzia tapped her mechanical pencil against her chin while she thought of what to draw.

”Treasure our emotions and express them,” she repeated, and as she glanced at her paper, an image began to appear. ”Hmm.”

She clicked her pencil twice and began to draw. It started off relatively light for a rough sketch, though she gradually began to go over her lines to create a more definite shape. Her pencil stopped moving for a moment as she began to survey her drawing, though it seemed a bit.. Off. Was it the shape? Perhaps even the shading? Now that she thought about it, she hadn’t practiced for awhile.. maybe that explained it. The girl brought her hand to her paper again as she heard a low rumbling and a voice from beside her, her eyes looking up to meet that of their art teacher for the day – Mr. Gibson. She felt her cheeks warm slightly as she had only just realized his presence right then, where she was too focused on her drawing to have heard or sensed him coming near.

”Oi- I.. I mean, h-hello,” she blurted, her uncle’s accent once again peeking its way into her speech. Again. With her attention back to the painter, she added, slightly embarrassed, ”T-thank you. I.. haven’t had a whole lot of time to draw lately, so I’m probably just a bit out of practice.” What with her work schedule now on top of school work (both hers and her brother’s at times) and the fact that she couldn’t put her last few reads down, there just wasn’t a whole lot of time for that. She figured she’d reach for her sketchbook when she returned home with her set of watercolor pencils, sit her arse down and draw.

Her eyes drifted down toward her paper again, where she couldn’t help but feel a bit.. dissatisfied with it. It wasn’t bad, exactly, though she really thought that she could have done better. She tapped her pencil against her chin again before she looked back toward her teacher, ”I’m not too sure, really.. there’s just something I don’t really like about it. Do you.. do you think it’s the shape? Maybe the shading..?” Curses. She never was very good at shading, since she could never really grasp the direction of light in most of her drawings. She’d drawn a table setting, two cups of piping-hot hot chocolate, with the seat on the other side being empty. All she felt right then was how much she missed her brother, and although today had been a step closer toward them being as they always were, it was only one day out of many. She’d just never felt so.. lonely. Either that, or mayhaps the gloomy winter weather was really getting to her brain and ruining her typically optimistic mindset.

Marzia heard a low gurgling from beside her again, and as she followed the noise she found it belonged to Mr. Gibson. Ah, so that was likely what he was apologizing for earlier..

She couldn’t help but smile as a giggle escaped her lips. She leaned toward the other side of her desk to her brother’s bag nestled against her own that matched it, and with practiced skill, swiped two granola bars, a mini chocolate bar, and a handful of peppermint candies from the pocket her brother always carried them in. Marzia held her hands out with her loot findings for the painter to take with a bit of her brother’s goofy grin, ”Y’wouldn’t last the rest of the day without eating something, Mr. Gibson. We already ate between classes, and we have plenty of snacks left over. Besides, he’s not a big fan of peppermint.” Plus, she’d noticed her brother was gaining a bit of weight.. just what did their uncle feed him?

Sailor Cencordia Magica

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
      • Forum Dabbler 200
      • Entrepreneur 150
      • Conversationalist 100
      User Image

LOCATION: General Store THOUGHTS: Who is this farm boy? COMPANY: Farm boy OUTFIT: Outfit

Brett nodded and smiled warmly to Marzia's introduction. However, she was almost knocked off her feet when she'd mentioned being related to Raph. That poor poor child. Look. Raph wasn't a horrible guy. He was just...different. And...sort of...childish. But, she was making do. She kind of had to seeing she would be living with him while she was interning. Eventually she would probably have to rent out a room at the inn. Or, maybe find a roommate and rent out a house. She shook her head with a small shrug. "Someone has to don't they," she grinned, trying to be playful. She did sort of feel like Raph's parent. Aside from her being able to read the occasional comic book, she pretty much spent most of her time keeping him clothed and out of the fridge before five o' clock. Yes, it's five somewhere, but not here!

When the girl brought up her brother, Brett smirked in thought. She'd probably seen him before and maybe even talked to him, but at the moment, she was sort of drawing a blank. "Uh sorry. Don't think I quite remember. But, if he's delivering the mail, I'm sure I'll get to see him fairly often. And thank you for such a warm welcome. I've actually been enjoying myself very much here. I haven't had a chance to visit many places, but I'm excited to see what the town has to offer." Brett had really only visited the library, and she'd already become a frequent. It was really easy when you liked to read as much as she did. That being said, she really hadn't found any of the comics she'd been meaning to read. Maybe they have them somewhere else in town. She'd have to look around. "But, I think you were right before. We should be working. I'll let you two get reacquainted. It was nice meeting you." Walking back towards her station, she paused and frowned now glaring at Raph. "And put some clothes on!"

TIME SKIP

Time to get on that "to do" list she'd created. Pulling her hair up into a bun on top of her head, she slapped her signature broach into the mess of golden blonde hair before sitting on her bed. Slipping into her pale gray boots, she grabbed her jacket and backpack with her wallet and other necessities. Grabbing her jacket by the door, she glanced back raising a brow. She honestly wasn't even sure if Raph was home or awake. No matter, she wouldn't be too long anyway. She wasn't even sure if he cared where she went. Still..."I'll be back in a bit. I'm going to the general store." Closing the door, she locked it before heading out. Breathing softly, she could see her breath as she walked. "Winters really do get cold here. Guess it will be something to get used to." It just seemed to happen so fast. At least she'd had a fairly nice jacket dragged out before hand. Walking around in a t-shirt would have been the worst.

Stepping into the store, Brett made her way towards the magazine and book area. Though they didn't have a huge selection, she may find something she was looking for. Taking a book off the shelf, she bit her lip getting reading the summary on the back before slipping it back into its place. Spying another, she snatched it off the shelf and continued to read. However, she was caught off guard when she heard someone walk up behind her. Turning around, she looked up at the farm boy with confusion. "Well yes I-." However, before she could finish she was rambling on about her appearance and then questioning her occupation of choice. "I'm afraid I don't know. So, I'll take your word for it. And, as I was trying to say before, yes. I am new to town. Thank you. I've been interning at the newspaper as an editor." Turning back to put the book she was holding away, she turned back around.

"Now, would you like me to rattle on about how you look, or may I just skip over that awkward section and ask more about you." Though she may have sounded proper and somewhat cold, Brett was actually just teasing him. Though she did find him odd when he was just looking her up and down. Some could have taken it as degrading. But honestly, he just seemed to be making observations. Could she really yell at him for that? "Let me start. I'm Brett Winslow. Very nice to meet you...farm boy? You look the part. I figure I'm allowed to make a few assumptions of my own hm?" She grinned slightly holding out her hand to shake.

l Sailor Centaurus l

pachirisu tiramisu

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
      • Forum Dabbler 200
      • Entrepreneur 150
      • Conversationalist 100
      User Image

User Image
      ►◄LOCATION: Her Office
      ►◄THOUGHTS: I would love to have some help!
      ►◄COMPANY: Maxie
      ►◄OUTFIT: Outfit

The last few months had been fairly nice. Honestly, she'd got very used to living with Al. The idea of living apart from him seemed so strange and sad now. Hearing him close the door behind him, she peeked out from behind one of the walls. Seeing him venture down the hallway, she smiled warmly following him, still in her knee length night dress. He was always up so early, and he was always off running or saving lives. Scar was almost jealous, in the sweetest way possible. However, most would have said that she had nothing to be jealous of, but she would beg to differ. Stretching up, she tugged him down slightly giving him a gentle kiss, a light shade of pink painting her cheeks. She never seemed to get used to the feeling, but she knew that she loved it. Smiling gently as he kissed her forehead, she waved as he left and let out a long happy sigh. "Time to get ready for school," she nodded heading back off to the bathroom.

After showering and drying her hair, she looked in the mirror as her hair hanging around her pale soft face. Normally, she put her hair up with her ribbon. But, maybe it was time she try something new. It seemed new was becoming a good thing. However, she still wrapped it around her wrist, not wishing to leave it at home. Going out into the kitchen, she began to prepare a lunch for herself and managed to bag a nice plate of cookies that she'd baked a few days prior. Everyone, of course, preferred fresh baked cookies, but hopefully this would do. Honestly, she knew Al would eat anything she'd make and had expressed he loved her food, she knew that it wasn't in his work out regime to eat sweets every day. So, she was sure some students would find her sweet tolerable. Slipping on her jacket and slipping her bag over her shoulder, she grabbed the plated cookies and headed off towards the school.

Once there, she stopped in her office and set the cookies down on her desk. That was when she saw it. So...many...books. She crossed her arms in thought. She didn't like the thought of disrupting a students learning, but she knew of one boy that may be able to help her. He might not have even minded missing some class, not that he wasn't a good student. Giving the office a warning, she allowed them to dismiss him and bring him to her office. She hadn't even really thought about how he might have thought he was in trouble. That was usually the ONLY reason people were brought to the principal's office. And, it was apparent by the way he was holding himself that he thought he was in for the lecture of a life time. She gasped softly and shook her head quickly. "N-no. Please don't be frightened! You aren't here because you're in trouble," she spoke quickly, hoping to relieve him.

She held out the plate of cookies with a warm smile. "Please take one. They're chocolate chip." She stood up and looked down at him. "I merely asked you here for a bit of help." Moving her arms to show the books stacked behind her desk, she shook her head. "I had the librarian bring over some books for the library. At the time, it seemed wonderful, but I didn't even think about how I would be transporting them," she laughed half embarrassed. "So, now I have these stacks of books with no home." Moving and sitting against the front of the desk, she smiled down at him gently. "If you could help me Maxie, I would be very appreciative. I just know carrying these books by myself would take all day."

- royal sans rival -

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff