Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shoujo Prophet

User Image

User Image

location ~ Tavern
company ~ Scarlet
mood ~ Relaxed
ooc ~

The orange haired male tilted his head to the side, watching the siblings silently. Many would think that Haru would jump into the conversations, seeking attention. Far from it. He wasn't that rude that he would interrupt a conversation just for a few seconds of attention and some alcohol. In any case, both seemed too preoccupied in their own conversations that they didn't seem to realize that neither of them wanted to separate from the people they were talking to. This was going to quite problematic. How long would it take for him to get his drink? Maybe he could just sneak behind the bar and grab something.

With that idea swirling around in his mind, Haru's gaze turned to the neatly lined bottles behind the counter. Tequila, Vodka, Midori....there was quite a range there for a small country tavern. Then again, it wasn't like alcohol went off before it was opened, and each of the bottles looked pretty much untouched. Maybe I could sneak around the bar and grab something....or not, Michael would probably bite my head off' the male thought, letting out a quiet chuckle. Besides, the last thing he needed was for everyone to think he was an alcoholic. He already had a few townspeople wary of approaching him because of his flirtatious behavior. Although, he was glad that there were a couple of people here that would happily go along with it. Then there were the townspeople that became flustered.

A voice from beside Haru pulled him out of his thoughts. Standing next to him was one of the people that started getting flustered when he flirted with them. Scarlet, the Vice-Principal of the local school. She was the motherly kind, always looking out for those around her. It was relaxing having a person such as Scarlet around. In addition, she was fun to tease. Although, there was more to the woman than just that. Whenever Haru encountered the woman, he always felt a wave of sadness grabbed onto his heart. It hurt that this woman, who loved children so much, could never have her own. It must be torture for her, yet she continued on with that sweet smile on her face. She was a really strong woman.

"Good evening Scarlet. What a surprise to see you here. Let me guess, you couldn't wait any longer and came to see me, right? Of course you can sit with me" the male stated. At the mention of cookies, Haru looked down at the neatly wrapped plate of cookies in Scarlet's hand. It was obvious that the cookies were handmade and not just something found at a store. A smile spread across Haruto's lips as he gratefully took the plate from Scarlet, his earlier sadness replaced by happiness. He had a weak spot for handmade things, food included. "How sweet of you, Scarlet-chan. They look delicious. Are you trying to make me fall for you?" he asked teasingly, winking at the end of his sentence. But, after a minute, that smile faded. It was.....odd for Scarlet to be with him right now. Not because it was odd for the two to talk. What was strange was that she was inside the tavern, which Haruto had never seen her in before. Had...something happened?

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

User Image
                                        o1. c σ m p α η y
                                        macaron.genevieve and julian

o2. ℓ σ c α τ ι σ η
                                        macaron.genevieve's house

o3. ғ e e ℓ ι η g
                                        macaron.mortified and a little happy

Caspian was mortified.

Not only did he admit to both of the people that he claimed were his friends his strange... dislike of cats. But then Julian laughed. He had the audacity to laugh at him. Which left him to stand there. In complete and utter shock. Staring directly at the teal haired boy who laughed. Laughed at him. He had gotten laughed at all because he freaked out over a cat coming near him. But... but the beast had nearly touched his leg and if that had happened, he was sure he would've fainted. So all in all, despite how slightly annoyed and embarrassed he was, it was probably a good thing that Julian laughed and picked up the cat.

It mean that the cat wouldn't be coming near him again and that's all he wanted.

But... he supposed that the smile that Julian had on his face was priceless. Sure, he'd seen him smile before, but nothing like that. The smile was gorgeous and it went very well on his face and it was something Caspian would probably remember until eternity. Julian had a nice smile. He'd have to figure out ways to get him to smile that widely again. Even if... even if it meant being harassed by that beast. He took a step away from Julian and the beast, before he let out a sigh. He hated his... strong dislike of cats so much.

Caspian let out another sigh and let himself be steered into the house and sat down in an armchair. He shifted a little, before he got comfortable. Damn Genevieve had some comfy furniture in her home. When the timer in the kitchen went off, he followed his hostess with his eyes before they turned towards Julian. He had to say it now before it was too late - and before he'd get thoroughly embarrassed. Caspian brought a fist to his mouth and awkwardly coughed into it, "Y'know, Julian... You should smile like that more often. It... really suits you." To make his point, he flashed Julian a bright smile, mostly trying to copy the smile he had done before. But really, how could one copy a smile? You couldn't, but that didn't mean that Caspian didn't try his damned hardest to do so.

Genevieve returned moments later, apologizing for leaving them. He turned his gaze from his friend towards the hostess, only to flash her a smile at her words. Brownies... Did she say brownies? Just the mere thought of them made Caspian's stomach growl. He absolutely loved sweets, but he hadn't had any in a long time. Brownies sounded so delicious.

Caspian opened his mouth to reply, but Genevieve had snapped her fingers and once again ran off. Within what felt like seconds, she had returned with hair supplies. He felt his mouth go dry for a second. Right... right. He had agreed to letting her play with his hair. And he wasn't opposed to it either. But... His gaze shifted towards Julian and Benji. Well... it didn't really matter, Julian had Benji to distract him while he waited.

"I'm ready right now, Jenna. Work your magic on my hair." He smiled a genuine smile, as he reached up and pulled out the ponytail he wore himself. He shook out his hair a bit as it fell over his shoulders. How did he manage to have his hair so long and beautiful, he had no idea.

Caspian, though, had a feeling that the night would be long and very very interesting.

He just prayed that Julian kept the little beast away from him.

{ ooc: san made me a new layout <3 }

sanchan-hime

l Sailor Centaurus l

Blessed Humorist

User Image
User Image
x ONE MORE N I G H T x one more
before I shall wither and d i e

x x x x x x

So was this is third cigarette? His fourth? His fifth? Maybe even his eighth? Honestly, Salisbury lost track of that a long while ago.

He moved the cigarette from his mouth and sighed as the nature around his house filled his eyes. Of course with the sun already down he couldn't see much, but perhaps it would have been better that way. Meeting that woman during the Music Festival--Eliza, if he remembered correctly--was honestly a good distraction away from Titus. He was honestly surprised that the woman arrived to Houseki Meadows not knowing much about the place, but it didn't take much for the British male to explain to her all he knew--the history of the town, its supposed lore, what the town really meant to someone like him. He even got to explain his store a little bit! All in all, Eliza was more pleasant than he imagined her being, but that was something he could say for a lot of people. He was never quite sure about people's first impressions, but there was a saying that he followed by closely: "Hope for the best; expect the worst."

He was glad that even with everything in his life going wrong that there was something to make it worth living a little more. That was clearly an exaggeration--come on, Salisbury could not be serious. He lost a couple of friends and suddenly he was losing it? It was true probably, but Titus meant more to him than even Salisbury realized. It was something that was even more apparent when Salisbury finally had the courage to remove himself from his house for a while and walk around the town. He needed to get to work, yes, but maybe allowing himself to walk to other districts and whatnot would have distracted him from the aching pain inside of him. For a while that assumption proved to be correct. The wind blew through his hair a little bit, he allowed himself to stare at the different types of flowers that were in bloom . . . it was lovely for him. Flowers and plants were always going to be his passion, his dreams, and no one was going to take that away from him.

This new sense of assurance, though, was quickly squished when he accidentally bumped into him. Salisbury apologized to them, as he typically did, but froze in place when he found Titus looking at him. H-he already said something! But still, there was so much more that was left unsaid at that moment.
                    "T-Titus--" Salisbury reached out his hand to the redhead who ran from him, but his voice was nothing more than a whisper. He simply stood in place while he watched the redhead run away from him. It was almost like he had been through a paralysis that only disappeared when Titus left his sight, and it wasn't anything he enjoyed in the slightest. Did Salisbury really allow himself to be so afraid of the redhead? Of course he had. After all, it was HIS fault why Titus was like this now. An apology from Salisbury was needed--even he knew this--but what exactly could he say to Titus to make everything better? None of it would make a difference, probably.

But still, he had that desire lingering in him. He had the desire to try, even if it was something that would have been in vain anyway. He eventually shook his head and turned on his heel, allowing himself to walk around the town to complete whatever errands he needed to accomplish for the day. He often found himself looking around and jumping slightly when he noticed a head of red hair, but would quickly sigh when realizing that it wasn't Titus. But if it was supposed to be a feeling of relief, then why did his chest ache so much? His feet stopped when he finally walked back to the Peridot District, allowing himself to take a deep breath as he stood under the canopy of trees that marked the district with an abundance of nature. After allowing himself to stand in place for a few minutes he continued the rest of his walk to his house. There he was--the piano still marked the living room, all the rooms were still clean and well-kept, not to mention empty except for the appropriate furniture. Home was where the heart was, and he was in a place that was as desolate as his entire being.

A short walk to his counter, though, found something that might have not belonged there--a box of cigarettes haphazardly tossed on the smooth surface. It wasn't quite like Sal to act so careless, but who would have been around to care about that anyway? The dark-haired male only sighed and placed the box into his coat pocket. The lighter wasn't too far from it, and his hands soon reached for it as well. Though he was just outside, he felt as if it was about time that the male made a return for nature. A normal liking of his house was replaced with disgust--the entire inside of the building only served to remind Salisbury how empty he was feeling.

So it was what brought Salisbury to his porch. It wasn't far from his house at all, but as long as he wasn't staring at the vast space of his living room he would be fine. He was about halfway through his cigarette number whatever and was now silently debating if he wanted to go through another one. A habit that was weekly was now daily, and Salisbury wasn't quite sure if he gave a damn at the moment which of course he didn't.

x x x x x x

Grant me just o°• ONE MORE LIFE
ONE more I needed to make THIS thing R I G H T

tab tab tab Peridot District: His House tab tab tab Himself tab tab tab Contemplative tab tab tab Felt like he needed to be posted for.

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

User Image

►◄LOCATION: The Bar
►◄THOUGHTS: A relapse?...
►◄COMPANY: Haru
►◄OUTFIT: Periwinkle Skirt and button up

Scar blushed softly as the doctor began to go off speaking to her in his charming and flirtatious manner. He always managed to get her flustered without fail. However, that didn't really take much, so calling it any sort of feat wasn't very accurate. She laughed softly and sat down across from him with a slightly nervous smile. Not because of him, it was more because of the fact that the bar was filled with people that might have known her. Some she'd never even seen before. Or maybe that was just her mind playing games of her. She had so many things running through her mind all at once, but the vice-principle always had something running through her mind. It kept her on her feet and always busy. "Thank you." Taking a seat across from him, she looked to him sweetly. "I suppose you're right. I just couldn't wait.~"

Scooting in, she suddenly caught a glimpse of someone from the corner of her eye. Was that. Oh my god! No! He couldn't see her! Not here of all places! And, she didn't even look like she belonged. She would stick out like a sore thumb! Well it was already too late for that. It was obvious she'd never really been to the bar before. Turning her attention back to Haru, she blushed immensely shaking her head. "N-no! Nothing like that. I simply wanted to make you something for taking your time away during your off hours to see me," she explained her reasoning for the home baking. "But I do hope you like them," Scar spoke more calmly. "I made chocolate chip, peanut butter, and sugar. I wasn't sure what you liked, so I wanted to make a variety. I hope that you'll at least find one that suits your fancy."

Scar veered her gaze away from Al hoping he wouldn't notice her, and she would be able to avoid him long enough so things wouldn't become even crazier for the poor woman. Scar looked at the table in a bit of thought before looking back to him speaking a bit softer. "As I said before. I'm very sorry for bothering you during your off time. I know you work so hard, and you deserve you're time off. But, I never seem to be able to catch you." She leaned in a bit not wanting to share her questions and business with the world. Scar took a breath soundly slightly nervous. "What is my chance of a relapse? Or what are the signs." Leaning out a bit, she held her stomach slightly. "I've been having a few terrible pained lately, and my back has been bothering me. I don't know if I should be worried. But, I know that I've felt something similar before."

The small woman smiled slightly with a soft laugh. I have been lifting a lot of boxes lately though. We've been moving some things around in the school. I may be just wining. I just wanted to ask you because you've helped me so much and need to know what I should do?" She seemed genuine and not at all shaken by her recent symptoms, but anyone who truly knew Scar knew she was a nervous wreck on the inside. She just didn't want others to know that. Scar waited quietly to see what Haru had to say on the matter.

Raven5023
User Image
    L y n d exxxB r e n n e rxxxxx ❤ ❤ ❤

xxxxxgeneral store stockerxxxxx

tab "Really?" Lynde's face lit up at the other male's mention of letting Lynde visit Happy whenever he wanted. This was so exciting! Lynde had finally found his first two friends in Houseki; even though it took a while, it seemed worth the wait! Not only was Maxie pretty nice, he also had the cutest dog that Lynde had ever seen. "You're probably the nicest person I met so far! I'd like to meet your friend Luka, too, sometime." the lavender-haired boy exclaimed, grinning. Although he'd been in Houseki for a few months, most of the people he knew were just customers that he didn't really talk to. He just knew a few faces and named, but never talked to a majority of them other than the odd small talk. Maxie was by far the nicest person yet, though, and Lynde was eager to go meet more people. He was glad he decided to go for a walk, even though it was a little cold outside.v

Lynde eyed the other male intently when he began speaking again. 'Signoire'? There was that word again. What language was that, Italian? Lynde was pretty intrigued; he didn't know many other languages, and meeting someone who was bilingual was pretty interesting. "Oh, it's not a problem at all! You didn't frighten me," he responded with a light chuckle. "It's impossible to scare me!" That was mostly a lie, but Lynde was pretty good when it came to social stuff; he didn't really care if people stared at him. If anything, he was usually the scary one, talking the ear off anyone who came close enough whether they talked back or not. Lynde never really was good at picking up whether he was bothering someone or not. Maxie didn't seem bothered by Lynde at all, though, which made the lavender-haired boy quite happy.

Maxie once again piqued Lynde's interest by making his job sound actually fun. This guy was pretty clever, too. "I'm surprised I never really thought of that," he replied, "A guessing game like that could really help pass the time! Sometimes people buy the strangest combinations of things in this town so it would be a real challenge, too. Like potatoes and chocolate isn't even the strangest thing, since it's actually believable since french fries in chocolate are really delicious. Usually when I'm bored, I juggle since I taught myself how to do that while working there, but when I drop things I get in trouble so I can't do it all the time..." Lynde cleared his throat before giving the other male a sheepish grin after he stopped himself from rambling for another few minutes. "Anyway. I just came outside for a walk since I was bored. I wasn't really headed anywhere specific but you can come if you want! It's always nice to have some company."

sanchan-hime

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
                    User Image
                    User ImageUser Image

║█⋮LOCATION Home║█⋮THOUGHTS It tastes so good!║!█⋮COMPANY No one

Ky sat at home in her make shift photo room looking at some of the photo's she'd developed and others that still needed some work done on them. She yawned softly, and rubbed her eyes being tired from not only the work but also from staring at the photos so intently while working on them. Setting them in a nice uniformed line, she hopped off her stool and left the room closing the door gently behind her. Looking up at the clock, she frowned. Crap. She'd forgot to eat at the right time again. They'd gone over a fairly easy schedule for her to follow. Well, maybe in their eyes it was easy. For the little busy body that for the longest time didn't care about missing a meal, she was going to be a tough nut to crack. Going into the kitchen, she began to search through some of the food she had in the fridge.

There wasn't much. She had a few odd vegetables spread across the board here and there, but nothing more really. Grabbing a jar, she read the label and nodded. PB and J it was. It was sort of a child's meal, but she didn't really have much, and she was almost positive that at this time a night, the grocery store was most certainly closed. Going to the pantry, she grabbed her step stool and pulled it over to where her bread and peanut butter lied and stepped up. Normally, she wouldn't have put things so high up, but she really didn't have a choice at this point. Grabbing the rest of her supplies, she ventured back out into the kitchen and started to prepare her sandwich. She really was trying. It might not have looked like it, but she was. Grabbing a plate, she went back to the fridge to put away the jelly when she noticed something.

What was that? She grabbed a small bottle from the fridge and looked it over. Where did this come from? It was a small bottle of some sort of flavored vodka. How had that got in there? Ky went to put it back but stopped. She wasn't really a drinker, mostly because she couldn't take alcohol worth s**t, but she did like alcohol. And, it was her birthday (Don't tell anyone). She shrugged and brought it back to her sandwich with her and took both of them into the living room to sit on the floor. Taking a bite of her sandwich, she sighed feeling a bit odd. It was rare she at anything more than fruits and vegetables. This was going to be an odd change. Finishing off a bite, she opened the bottle and took a small sniff. It smelled good enough. Taking a small sip, she sighed and shivered the alcohol giving its small kick back at her.

Eating a bit more of her sandwich, she turned back to the single serve sized bottle and took a few other drinks. It was so good! Ky smiled slightly taking a few more drinks until about a quarter was left. Already becoming flushed, the girl looked at her sandwich and picked it up taking another bite slowly. "Om." Ky bit down making a small noise as she did and nibbling on it quietly before pulling it away. Grabbing the bottle and finishing it off, she smiled setting it down. "Happy Birthday!" She sighed and laid back feeling more relaxed than she'd ever felt. The rigid girl she'd been only moment ago had vanished.

Sparkly Streaker

User Image
User Image
                                              crimson w h e r e x a m x i x ?
                                              ( LOCATION )
                                              macarons. NOTES genevieve's house

crimson w h o x a m x i x w i t h x ?
                                              ( COMPANY )
                                              macarons. NOTES caspian and genevieve

crimson h o w x d o x i x f e e l x ?
                                              ( MOOD )
                                              macarons. NOTES conscious > content > bothered

The male bit his lip, holding back a chuckle or two as he took a seat not too far from his company. He held Benji up in his arms, stroking the gentle cat up and behind the ears. 'He's a lot nicer than Spinel and Ruby put together..' he thought, his two cats being the most demanding creatures that walked the planet. They woke him up every morning near dawn for something to eat, but other than that they pretty much just minded their own business. He loved his cats, but he wished they would have been the slightest bit more like Benji.

Julian nuzzled the cat against his nose, holding the cat up slightly to meet his gaze. His teal eyes turned to Genevieve, clearly overjoyed at his laughing and smiling from a moment ago. Was it that big of a deal, and did he really not show much as a smile during the past two months there? "I.. w-well, thank you very much then, Jenna," he said, now feeling the slightest conscious about it. Now that he thought about it, he might have been acting as the prissy rich boy he'd wanted to avoid since he left his old home. He'd have to work on that. "I-I'll try my best then." Captivating, hm? He'd never heard that being addressed to him in his life. His eyes left that of the blonde toward the male beside her, left to linger on his closest friend as she asked for his own opinion about the topic at hand. Caspian didn't think the same though, did he?

Genevieve seemed to disappear for the moment, Julian's focus strictly toward the furry creature in his arms. A cough from the male beside him caught his attention, gazing over toward Caspian. He felt his cheeks warm at the compliment he was getting, another subtle laugh passing his lips as he watched him try to imitate him. He looked down to Benji for a moment, smiling from the praise he'd gotten. "Perhaps for you I will," he said, looking to Caspian with a genuine, gentle smile.

He looked up as Genevieve came back into the room, clearing his throat as if he had said something he shouldn't have. His words were genuine, but perhaps that wasn't the sort of thing to say to someone normally? He eyes lit up as she had mentioned something about brownies, making the male all the more happier. Julian raised his hand with a small smile on his face, "I would, if you wouldn't mind." He couldn't remember the last time he had anything chocolatey or sweet, perhaps his last birthday the previous winter. The male had been living off whatever the cafe's owner Andhrimnir, whose cooking was on par with that of his caretaker in the city and the occasional visit to the general store for something small to eat since he couldn't cook to save his life. Being the little rich boy he was used to be, he had no idea on how typical household tasks seemed to come about aside from the small things he did at work. A single eyebrow raised as Genevieve addressed him as a prince, piquing his interest. Did she often refer to him as such?

Their hostess seemed to disappear again, the male watching her as she drifted off toward another room within her house. He thought it must have been nice, having a place like this to call one's own. Perhaps within the next year or so he'd have enough to buy one. She returned a short while after, bringing a hairbrush and various hair ties in hand. His eyebrows raised again at this, "You came to meet each other.. to play with his hair?" He didn't know of many people, or anyone really, who would ever meet for such a thing. This was going to be an interesting night that was for sure, but the male couldn't help but feel a little jealous bothered by that fact.

The traitor XIII

l Sailor Centaurus l

Sparkly Streaker

User Image

MAIL CARRIER ++Since when did your smile become so sad that it breaks my heart+?

User Image
                                I wished for rain, but slowly, the sky cleared
                                xxThe summer sunlight gently spread out.

"Of course! You're welcome to come and visit him anytime!" Maxie grinned, ecstatic he'd made such a nice new friend. "Likewise for you as well, Signoire Lynde. I'll be sure to introduce you two quite soon, I'm sure you both would get along really well." Now that he thought about it, he still had to apologize to that best friend of his. He wondered and hoped that he had gotten the soup and cookies he had made for him. Perhaps he would go off and visit him sometime later.

Maxie seemed to breathe in a sigh of relief when he found that he hadn't scared the male. That was good news. He really did like this new friend of his, surprised that they weren't ever before. How could he have missed an opportunity to get to know him? The two of them were alike in more ways than one, Maxie finding it a bit easier to relate to Lynde than to her best friend Luka. He and Luka were nearly opposites, while he and Lynde were nearly two sides of the same coin. He was sure his aunt and anyone else would see their similarities as well. "Phew, good thing then. Here I was thinking I'd scared you off or something awful like that!" Maxie grinned apologetically up toward the male before him, truly glad he hadn't. "Impossible to scare you, hm? Just wait 'til one of these days, and we'll see if that's true." This was a challenge he was ready to accept. Of course, that is if the other wouldn't mind too much. Maxie was skilled in the art of stealth (at times), so perhaps this would be fun for him. He used to be a bit of a prankster around the town growing up, though for seemingly harmless pranks usually played on his beloved aunt.

He'd actually done a pretty good job of convincing Lynde about his job, that even he had to admit he found it interesting. "Y'know, I'm actually pretty interested in seeing this job of yours. You think your boss would mind if I came in to watch?" he asked, tapping his chin. He'd been in the general store on occasion, though wasn't sure on how the owner of the general store would take to his company. He would only be there to observe and perhaps help the other male out a bit. Nothing too harmless, right? "Oh whoa, you can juggle?" he asked, eyes slightly widened in interest, "That's pretty cool! I wish I could do something as neat as that.. Maybe you can show us sometime?" He actually really did enjoy the rambling habit of the other before him. It certainly was different since he was usually the one doing all of the talking, so this was refreshing to him for a change.

"Alrighty then, cool! Feel free to lead the way then, Happy and I will willingly follow you, sir chief!" he said, beaming and saluting. The dog beside him seemed to agree, barking and wagging his tail energetically in response. This was going to be whole lot of fun for him, he could tell.

ℓσcατιση x
                                -- beach shoreline
                                cσmpαηy -- lynde and happy
                                ғeeℓιηg xx -- ecstatic

Just like that time, it's a clear day outside
                                xxBut the downpour in my heart show no signs of ceasing.

Elegant Mac
                                9ys783z6:78="Elegant Macabre]

Shoujo Prophet

User Image

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxι αм тнє ɢσ∂∂єss σғ нαιя αи∂ вєαυтч, ℓυcιєℓℓє-sαмα!! (^_−)~☆
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHE CHILDISH HAIR STYLIST
xxxxxxxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                                  A pair of red eyes stared intently up at the clock, watching as the seconds passed by, inching closer and closer to 8pm. With each passing second a finger would tap on the counter of the now empty beauty salon. Hardly anyone was there at this time of night, and so the Hair Stylist that was impatiently watching the clock would be stuck there until her shift finished. "Come on....hurry up...." the female pleaded to the clock, her tapping getting more intense. After an excruciatingly long minute passed, the chine of the clock started to echo through the empty room, resulting in the green haired woman jumping up from her seat. "All right! Time for home time~~" she announced in a sing-song voice. Quickly grabbing her things, Lucielle Simmons put on her coat and rushed out the door without bothering to lock it behind her.

The night was cold, something that Lucielle really didn't like about the coming winter season. "Why can't it be spring already?" the female complained aloud to no one in particular. Holding her bag closer to her body, Lucielle came to a stop and turned her gaze upwards towards the sky. It was hard to see in the middle of the Diamond District, but the stars stood out pretty well against the night sky. "Wow....they are so beautiful tonight....". This was something that Luci did regularly, especially once she had finished work. She liked thinking about the fact that somewhere, under the same stars and sky, her destined partner was out there waiting for her. It was romantic, and something she hoped would happen soon. But Lucielle was sure that when she them, it would be love at first sight. And then they would date, and eventually get married and.....

A blush started to form on the woman's face. "Ahhhh! What am I thinking about?! That's so embarrassing!!" Luci shouted out, not paying attention to the fact that people who were walking past were now staring at her. Shaking her head, Lucielle's thoughts turned to something else completely unrelated. What she was going to do now. It would be too boring to go home now. Maybe she could go to the beach? Nah, she would freeze to death. The hot springs? Oh, but they would be close to closing down by now. Oh, the tavern would be open. And its Friday, so there would be lots of people there! Yeah, that would do! Happy with her decision, Lucielle started heading towards the Ruby District, a skip in her step.

Upon arriving at the tavern, Lucielle made a beeline for the bar, noticing a few familiar faces as she walked around. The doctor Haruto, Allison, Scarlet. But she didn't stop to speak to any of them. At the bar, Lucielle hopped up onto the seat and, with no regards to what was going on around her, called out to one of the siblings behind the bar: Titus. "Hey-heeeeeey TJaaaaaaaay~ Can I get something to drink? Something sweet~?" she asked, her voice a little higher than usual in an attempt to get Titus' attention. Once she had her drink in hand, Lucielle started to happily gulp it down. It didn't take long for the alcohol to start hitting Lucielle, and by her second drink she was already way past being tipsy. With flushed cheeks, Lucielle turned her attention back to Titus, this time her gaze narrowing slightly as she stared at him. "Oy, you!" the female called out, this time in a slightly lower, more aggressive tone. With Titus' attention, the female inched closer to him, her gaze focused completely on him. After half a minute of silence, the female finally continued. "What's with your haaaaaaair? It looks so laaaanky and doesn't suit you. What are you, trying to look like some teenage punk? Its weird. You would look sooooo much hotter with a shorter cut....." she stated, slurring on some of her words. Lucielle leaned further forward, her face just a few inches away from Titus' own face. "Heeeeey, TJaaaaay? Don't you want to look hotter? I think you would look hotter. Although, that attitude of yours is another story altogether. You should be n----niceer, like a Prince!!! she stated, unwavering in her staring at Titus.

where - beauty salon -- tavern company - Titusemotions - super super happy!!ooc - And here is Lacielle!!

The traitor XIII

Blessed Humorist

User ImageUser Image

tab tab tab Tavern tab tab tab One of the bartenders? [Michael] tab tab tab Content [Or trying to be] tab tab tab . . .

Her pale hands reached for his, and despite how he truly felt about the situation he tried his best to listen to the woman's words--calm down. He knew that one of the bartenders liked to flirt, and she was the one, right? She leaned toward his face a little, and Kimberly blinked as he stared at her face. Despite the rest of her skin being covered in ink, her face was completely clean of that. It was a bit jarring, if he had to admit, but she had a pretty face, if he had to admit it. He took a deep breath as she spoke, trying his best to let his hands rest under touch. It was something that was easier said than done, given the fact that Kimberly hadn't been used to physical contact of too many varieties since he was younger. He repeated her words in his head--yes, he was nervous, yes he was jumpy, and yes, he needed to relax. He was in a tavern, and even if some people got crazy while drunk, the town still had nice people.

It was kinda sad for him, really, that he needed to be calmed down like this despite almost being thirty years old.

The girl's question was rhetorical--he obviously knew what the answer to it was, and he could tell that she clearly wasn't stupid. Still though, maybe it was a statement that needed to be said. Even if it seemed pointless, it showed some sort of compassion from her, and Kimberly could appreciate that from anyone. She was a bartender--it was her job to help others relax after a long hard day of working. She heard his order--a Sangria--and watched as she walked away. Even if it was her job, he couldn't help but let the guilt buzz inside of him. She was working more than she probably even thought she would, and he wasn't quite sure on how to feel about that. He kept himself to his table, wrestling inside of his mind to simply let himself go--he didn't need to worry about burdening others, especially not after looking after his tailor shop for the day! Even Noel was in the tavern enjoying himself, so why did Kimberly believe that he didn't deserve to unwind every so often like his seamster was doing (or at least, he hoped that was what he was doing).

Just as the woman said, she didn't keep him waiting. Almost as soon as she left she soon walked back to his table with his drink in her hand. He watched as she dropped a fruit into the cup, and he gave a small smile to her when she spoke to him.
                                                      "Thank you," he said before taking a fruit from the glass and popping it in his mouth. Fruit tasted good normally to him, but who said that alcohol couldn't make a good sweetener? A little bit of brandy on his fruit made the flavor of the fruit more interesting to him, and he didn't mind picking out some of the fruit to eat them before drinking through the cup. While he was eating the fruit he was watching Michael, who took a fruit of her own and popped it in her mouth. She ate through the cherry, but what she did next surprised him. She . . . was eating the stem, too? He hadn't seen anyone do that, and for a moment he looked at the cherry in his own glass. Did the stem of a cherry have any flavor? He never thought so, but then again, he never went out of his way to try. A few more seconds passed before the woman pulled the stem out of her mouth, though it was in a knot. His eyes widened--did she really do that with her tongue? He had been watching her the entire time and never once saw her pull it out of her mouth.

She explained about the cherry stem, leaning in a little closer to (presumably) allow him to see the newly-knotted cherry stem.
                                                      "Is that so?" He said while looking at the stem. He still had a hard time wrapping his head around the fact that she actually did that with her tongue! His interest was definitely piqued. "I've never seen anyone do something like that before. So I'm guessing that means you have a good control over your tongue?"

Almost immediately after he spoke the words, his face turned into a deep shade of red and he placed a hand over his mouth. Wow, could he have made this even more awkward? He had only been trying to engage in a conversation with her, but now he was sure that he took it in places that no one really asked to take them to. He finally removed his hand from his mouth after a few moments and gave a small chuckle. "Th-that . . . probably sounded bad, didn't it? I'm terribly sorry about that."

If there was anything good Kimberly could say for the situation, then it would be that despite his red face and a new sense of humiliation, at least his hands stopped shaking against the table. The same could be said for his legs . . . he wondered if he was starting to take it easy, like the bartender advised him to earlier. Maybe it was from the tavern's atmosphere or maybe it was just the bartender sitting next to him, but he was feeling more laidback about the situation at hand, and he had yet to take an actual sip of the sangria! Speaking of that, he finally reached over for the drink and carefully tipped the glass against his lips. A small sip passed through his lips before he gently placed the cup on the table once more. He smiled to the woman, "Oh, and the drink is fantastic. Thank you again."

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx
User Image
    L y n d exxxB r e n n e rxxxxx ❤ ❤ ❤

xxxxxgeneral store stockerxxxxx

tab Lynde was already starting to like Maxie a lot. He was overjoyed one of his first actual friends in this town was so nice and generous. The blue haired boy did take Lynde's comment on being impossible to scare as a challenge of some sort and unfortunately for Lynde, he was actually pretty easy to scare on most days. Not wanting to immediately seem like a huge wimp in front of his new friend, though, Lynde responded with a somewhat nervous chuckle before the other male changed the subject.

"I don't think my boss would mind," he responded to Maxie's question, tapping his chin as he thought. Would it be something he'd get in trouble for? Having a friend at work didn't seem like anything bad, as long as Maxie didn't break anything. "As long as I get my work done, I think it'd be fine if you came along one day. I does get pretty lonely there on slower days."

An excited grin spread across Lynde's face again when Maxie asked about his juggling. Finally! Even though he bragged about it all the time, no one ever asked to see Lynde's juggling before. Was it really that unimpressive? Lynde thought it was a rare talent, but judging by most of the indifferent reactions he got whenever he mentioned his talent, maybe it really wasn't that rare. But finally Lynde found someone who seemed interested in it; he was beginning to like Maxie more and more. "Yeah, I was like the master of juggling back where I used to live," the lavender haired boy bragged, putting his hands on his hips. He never knew anyone else who could juggle back in his hometown; but he never really asked anyone either. Nonetheless, it was still nice to be the only one he knew that could juggle really well. "If we find something I can use, I'll show you."

For now, it would just be a nice walk with Maxie and Happy. Lynde smiled at his new friend before gazing towards the water. Where should they go? It's not like there was a lack of places to walk to, Lynde just couldn't make up his mind. He usually went to the forest, but it seemed a little scary at night. Frowning, he dropped his gaze to the ground before looking over at Maxie for a minute. He didn't want to seem like a wimp right after telling the other that he was impossible to scare. It's not like the forest was super dangerous or anything, was it? It was just scary and dark, but Lynde just wanted to make sure that Maxie knew he was at least a little brave, so it seemed like an okay idea. "I usually go for walks in the forest," he said with a slight smile on his face. The dark wasn't so bad, it wasn't too late at night yet. "But not too far into the forest. We don't wanna get lost, right?"

sanchan-hime

Supreme Cat

User Image

╳ ╳ Noel Carol - sᴇᴀᴍsᴛᴇʀ
xxx ╔ ═ ═ALL I EVER WANTED Tavern
xxx ╔ ═ ═WAS TO SEE YOU SMILING Amused
xxx ╔ ═ ═ALL I EVER WANTED Titus, Lucielle
xxx ╔ ═ ═WAS TO MAKE YOU MINE So Titus is becoming Prince Charming?

____˩σʌɛ
                          ____________________this is MY game now
                              Noel sat quietly as he listened to Titus and Michael talked about bad birthdays. He tried to think back to a time where he ever really celebrate a birthday. His mother was never really happy when his birthday rolled around since it marked the day he stole her precious daughter away from her. In fact, things usually just got worse on his birthday. Perhaps that's why he never really cared about it, and tended to avoid the day. Really, what did birthdays really stand for anyways. The fact that you were born? That your getting older? It seemed egocentric and unneeded. Still, he was fine celebrating another's birthday, especially if it was someone he liked. He was happy they existed, much more than himself anyways.

Noel raised an eyebrow as Titus talked about his and Michael horrid love life. At least they had one. He was stuck in a pit of 'never going to happen'. It wasn't like he deserved someone anyways. He let out a sigh before he gazed back up at Titus to see the man smiling. His friends next words hit hard. Yes, why couldn't Titus just be with him. Noel wouldn't deny the fact that he had often thought about that very idea, and while he wished he could be like that with Titus, he knew it wasn't likely to happen. Besides, the way his friends had said that didn't make him feel good inside. No, he wouldn't hurt Titus, but that seemed like a one way street at this point.

Noel let out a small chuckle as Michael quickly made her escape, at least one of them could easily run away from the awkwardness. "So Titus, are you really thinking about waiting for love to come to you, or is that just the alcohol talking?" Noel addressed his friend with a raised eyebrow. He leaned forward and flicked his friend softly on the forehead, "You should really watch how much you drink, you're not on of the people who seems to have an immunity to alcohol" Noel let out a sigh as he returned to his previous position and took a sip of his drink, "Seriously, I'm still waiting for the day either you or Michael actually find the right combination of drink to get me drunk. Until then, I guess I'll just stick to watching the people around me make idiots of themselves." He gazed at his friend, "Which will probably include you this time if you don't start watching yourself."

It was then that Lucielle bounded into the tavern and took a seat near him in order to get a drink from Titus. Lucielle was one of those people Noel had problems being around. She was fine sometimes, when she was focused on other people, but if she turned her attention to him...Noel shivered. Really, as long as she didn't get to overbearing, he would be fine staying at the tavern for a while. Noel watched the stylist down her drink, and didn't take long for the alcohol to take effect. "Titus," Noel called out out to his friend, "case and point." Noel drawled out as he gestured to the green haired girl. "People turn into bigger idiots when they're influenced by an alcoholic fog." He then let a small, barely noticeable smirk work onto his face, "So, you're on your way to becoming Prince Charming now?" Noel asked his friend who now had to deal with the green-haired stylist. Personally, Noel found the situation amusing despite the fact that Lucielle frightened him half of the time.

on another level
                          you're my lucky

I KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU ≫ ≫ So...I finally posted Noel XD

I'ᴍ sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ I ʟᴏᴏᴋ!!

The traitor XIII

Raven5023

psysusa's Waifu

Bunny

18,225 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image
User Image
███ ` LOCAL BOAT CAPTAIN
Outfit| Home in the sapphire district | Kalina | Cold

Leon kept his finger gently pressed against the strong line of the fishing rod. At night it was hard to keep an eye on the bobber in the water, so one had to rely on found and touch to determine when a fish had taken the bait. The boat captains gaze was cast slightly upwards at the twinkling specks up at the sky, and the overtaking orb that was the moon. It was peaceful to say the least, at least until he felt the faint tugging on the long rod in his hands. The struggle was faint, and at first the man had believed it was only the current pulling on the line. a moment later the struggle became more intense, there was definitely an animal on the other end of the line and it was trying to get away from him by any means necessary.

Leon pulled on the line, tried drawing in the fish, but also allowed the first to remain in the water for a time. The struggle would ware away at the creatures energy, sapping it as it tried to get away. The only challenge was if this was a big fish, it would have a lot of strength and could potential snap the fishing rod. To his disappointment though this wasn't the case. The creature that was pulled from the ocean was of below average size, yet the blonde still relished in the pride of having caught something, Leon unhooked the fish afterwards, the animal struggled in his hand still, and the blonde found himself tossing it back into the water instead of keeping it. Hoping the same fish would not fall for the trick twice the blonde prepared to cast his line out again.

Leon paused mid-draw back as he noticed a disturbance in the water. There was a frantic splashing in coming from the distance, accompanied by the sound of distress that only another human could make. Leon set down the fishing rod, and left the boat to investigate the nearby area. As the blonde approached the distressed voice took on a more familiar rhythm. Was that the fortune teller? It was an impossible notion to consider until Leon saw her with his eyes. It was a bit ironic that the person who always warned him to stay out of the water was now in the very waters she hated so much. Well, that would be something to talk about once he actually got her out.

Leon tossed his coat, hat, and glasses in pile on the sand, and moved into the waters. There was a speedy calmness about his movement, the water didn't alarm him like it did the woman, and she wasn't that far in. The water reached the tall man's waist, Leon had a sneaking suspicion that she hadn't been that far in to begin with, but her struggling had pushed her further in. "Kalina, Kalina stop flailing. I've got you, you're going to be okay" Leon spoke her name several times, along with some words to hopefully sooth her panic. The fisherman hook his arm around her torso, and guided her hands to hold onto his shoulders before placing his free arm under her knees. Leon cradled the woman in his arms, and carried her out of the cold water, setting her down in front of his discarded belonging .

After getting the fortune teller back on land the uncomfortable cold feeling began to sink in. Leon was not as bad as Kalina who was soaked head to toe, so the boat captain surrendered his coat and hat to the woman, putting the coat around her shoulders, and his hat on top of her head. "My house is nearby, I can lend you some of my sister's clothing. If you stay out here for to long like that, you'll get sick" the blonde explained, he motioned for the fortune taller to follow, and began moving away from the water. Inside the house, Leon held up a hand, stopping the fortune teller from moving a few feet away from the now closed front door. "Do not take offense, but I don't want to drag anymore water in the house then I already am", Leon spoke gesturing to the heavy burden of damp, dripping hair the woman was carrying. He removed his own shoes in the same area, but there were still tiny droplets let by his wet socks and pants. Leon left the fortune teller to find her some towels to dry off with, and some clothing to later change into.

Grim Fatale

l Sailor Centaurus l

Blessed Humorist

User Image
User Image
The only way you get there Is one step at a time
When you can't WAITany L O N G E R
tab BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT

██ тнєяє's иo END ɩɲ SIGHT
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Her House tab Julian and Caspian tab Cheerful tab . . .
━━━━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━━━━━

Genevieve smiled when the two boys spoke to each other. Caspian seemed to truly enjoy Julian's smile in a sense, and Genevieve couldn't blame him for that in the slightest! Even with the time that she worked with him she had yet to see him smile, so this was truly a first time for her. Perhaps this was something that she and Cassie could bond over if they were ever speaking alone! She didn't imagine Julian being happy about them talking about that constantly, but did he really expect her to let him live that down? Because if he did, then he placed his expectations far too high for her. She was his waitress, his coworker! And she wasn't going to be one to let a moment like this slip so quietly without a thought placed on it! It was her precious prince that was smiling and laughing--how could anyone ignore something like that?

Even Caspian didn't seem like he was gonna let it go--he flashed the male a smile that was almost as bright as Julian's. It was almost like Caspian was trying to replicate it, but Genevieve didn't mind. There were few things that made Genevieve happier than seeing other people smile. She giggled and watched as the males spoke to each other. Julian soon spoke to her about wanting a brownie, and she clapped her hands together after placing her items down.
                                                  "Excellent! I'll be back shortly then!" Without another word Genevieve soon made a return to the kitchen. She pulled open a drawer and pulled out a knife. She sliced through the dessert, making a square with the weapon before scooping it off the tray. Her hands opened the cabinets above her and she grabbed a small plate to place the dessert on. The plates were very simple, but to her they spoke volumes about herself. They were mostly white with floral imprint coloring the edges of it. They were pleasing to the eye without leaving them sore, and Genevieve was more than happy with her choice of silverware. Then again, Genevieve could find reasons for her to be happy with herself sometimes! She just needed to be in the right mood for it.

A thought occurred to her and she soon grabbed a cup from her cabinet as well. She placed the cup underneath the faucet and allowed cold water to run into the cup. She gave a smile to herself and turned around with the brownie on a plate with one hand and the cup of water with the other. Her legs carried her back to the living room and she gently placed the plate on a table close to Julian.
                                                  "Here you go! It's all ready for you, though I should warn that it's still a little hot since it just got out of the oven. And try your best to keep it away from Benji--I'm sure you know what they say about felines and chocolate. Also! I know you didn't ask for it, but I thought a glass of water would be needed for you sooner or later. Personally, I could eat the sweetest cake in the world and still have my throat parched afterwards! You can get more brownies or water in the kitchen if you'd like to walk there--I trust you to serve yourself if you need to."

She soon walked over to Caspian, whom she still found sitting on the chair she led him to and smiled at him. "Okay! And always feel free to speak up if you need anything--glass of water, a brownie, maybe something else. I just want you both to have a good time here, and how can I help you with that if I don't hear anything, you know? I won't be offended if you need anything," she gave him that final warning before she held Caspian's hair with one hand and a brush with another. She gently brushed the tips of his hair and worked her way to the roots and an idea suddenly piqued in her head. She knew exactly what she wanted to do for his hair, and she only hoped that he would be happy with it in the end.

Julian's voice could be heard when she grabbed a couple of her hairties and began to part Caspian's hair. She looked at the male momentarily while her hands worked through Caspian's pink locks. Was he really that confused about this? She thought the situation was pretty straightforward.
                                                  "Well, it's definitely a major reason for it. Cassie doesn't seem to have a problem with this, and if he did, then I'm sure we could do something else," she began his hair with each of the parts, allowing sections of the hair to intersect with one another. "I don't see a better way to make friends than to start off by having a mutual interest--like hair and hairstyling in this case. I thought that we could learn more about each other when we're sharing the same interest in certain hobbies. This is similar to friends meeting to talk about books they've read or wanting to play a game of tennis because they happen to share a like of those hobbies. It's how most friends are made."

Genevieve's eyes narrowed when she twisted Caspian's hair. She was trying her best to get every intricate little detail right--this braid better be the best braid she had ever made! A few minutes passed before Genevieve fastened the male's hair with a couple hair ties. "And just another moment, Cassie!" She walked over to her bathroom. Maybe she could have asked Julian to do this for her, but he was already holding Benji, and the last thing she wanted was Cassie to be scared again. She opened a cabinet and quickly pulled out a hand mirror before walking back to meet the boys. She reached to Caspian with the mirror in hand, allowing the other male to hold it if he wanted. "Here you are! I decided to give you a French braid--your hair has the perfect thickness to pull it off, and I think it looks very nice with the color of your hair, too!"

She then glanced over at Julian who was still with the cat. "And your input is important too, Jewel! What do you think?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
The only way you get there Is one step at a time
ωнєи чoυ иεε∂ ʈი f--find the STRENGTH

tab BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT
It is your FAITH that makes you STRONGER

sanchan-hime

The traitor XIII

Sparkly Streaker

User Image

MAIL CARRIER ++Since when did your smile become so sad that it breaks my heart+?

User Image
                                I wished for rain, but slowly, the sky cleared
                                xxThe summer sunlight gently spread out.

“Oh, cool! Maybe I could pass by on my day off on Sunday.. or not,” Maxie grinned a bit deviously, “I could always just sneak in for a bit on the route. Just as long as I finish before the day’s over, I think I’ll be fine.” He was notorious for disappearing more often than not on his route delivering the mail, straying from the main pathways to have his own “adventure”. There was always more than one way of getting from point a to point b, so why be normal? ”I could even help you with your own work if you’d like. It sounds really fun! I’m also pretty strong for my height and age, so just leave all them lifting to me, okay?” This was true. When holidays come around Maxie could be soon running throughout town with boxes in both arms and two bags full of mail at his sides. The boy had a monstrous amount of strength for his short stature, and it surely wasn’t something one (such as Titus) would ever want to mess with, a trait common among the Tiamo family.

Maxie whistled and nodded his head at the approval of the other male, clearly amazed at his skill. "Wow, a master, huh? That’s really cool! I’ve never been so close to someone so famous before! I can see it, Signoire Lynde, you as a super famous celebrity with posters of you all over the place.. You must have lots of fans!” Even though what he said was a bit too much of a stretch, Maxie meant every word and said them with genuinity. It’d been a long time since he was last in the city, the last time being nearly six years ago. And being the little forgetful one he was, he could only rely a few of the television shows he’d catch on Saturday mornings with his aunt. "Hm.. what kind of things would you need for it? Fruit, maybe?” Though Maxie had to admit, he did want to see the general store stocker juggling something on the more edgier side - like knives. Perhaps he simply watched too much television.

The forest - that didn’t sound like a bad idea coming from the male. Maxie used to play all the time there growing up over the years, a place where he couldn’t make such a ruckus with the townspeople. ”Oh, of course not! The forest sounds fun, really. Besides, even if we did get lost, I know the place well enough to go through and back with my eyes closed,” he beamed, having something of his own to brag about now. Though it was a bit of a stretch again, he knew the forest well enough to get to the next town over during the daytime. How much more different could it have been? He had his hands about his hips the same way Lynde had done. Now it was his turn to brag. ”Trust me, Signore Lynde! When you’ve been here in the meadows for as long as I have, you get to learn anything and everything there is to know. Maxie Tiamo, mail carrier by day, and Houseki Meadows tour guide anytime else.” Truth be told he hadn’t been in Houseki for as long as most people, but being the budding delinquent he was with skipping school, he knew just as much as most if not more. Shortcuts, hidden crevices, the whole deal, even though he wasn’t a thief compared to his other friend.

The two of them headed off toward the Peridot District, coming toward the forest. Thankfully there was still a bit of light left in the sky for them to see where they were going. Maxie led the way, humming and whistling as he walked with a skip in his step. His dog followed right in between him and his purple-haired company, barking and swishing his tail in a happy manner. Maxie whistled a low note as the approached the outskirts of the forest, looking back toward Lynde. "Whew, this’ll be fun! Just a bit of roaming around, hm?” Maxie took the lead once again, hands behind his head in relaxation. ”Don’t forget to watch where you’re walking, it can get a bit ugly if you don’t. Trust me,” Maxie warned with another bit of a grin on his face just as he hopped over a rather large fallen tree branch. He’d fallen countless times not watching where he was going, another reason why he grew up wrapped in bandages and gauze and the like. Nonetheless he took it all in, calling them “battle scars” and bragging about his adventures as a child.

Maxie heard a growl from below him, looking down to see his dog taking a readied stance, growling ferociously. "Happy? What’s wrong, boy?” he asked, kneeling down to see what seemed to be bothering the pup below him. The dog continued to stand, barking at something off further in the distance. Maxie peered up, squinting his eyes to adjust to the forest and see whatever it was that seemed to bother his friend. "Signoire Lynde, do you see anything over thataway?” he moved his head to survey the area more, biting his lip. He had to admit, even he, the great Maxie Tiamo, couldn’t help but feel a bit bothered.

ℓσcατιση x
                                -- beach > emerald forest
                                cσmpαηy -- lynde and happy
                                ғeeℓιηg xx -- bothered

Just like that time, it's a clear day outside
                                xxBut the downpour in my heart show no signs of ceasing.

Elegant Macabre

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces