Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Gaian

Lir didn't wake up for a whole week. Nothing could wake him up. He was just so tired.

Meep was getting better every day. He would have Alice, Night and Julian bring the new borns so he could feed them. He was still in the hospital bed though, but he didn't need the IV or the oxygen mask.

Shamus never said a word. He was usually sitting up in his own medical bed, looking down at his hands in his lap. His whole torso was bandaged up, hooked up to a IV, a blood transfusion bag, and a heart monitor. His dull golden eyes were vacant, his mind not there anymore. He felt broken after what happened.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
Rosamund was taking care of the babies and was also checking up on the family members. she would stop as she sees a female down in the basement with Shamus. But it seamed the male didn't see her ?

Julian smiles and then kisses Meep as he nursed four of the pups out of eight. Alice and night were bottling feeding the others. But it would switch in the next feeding

Alice smiles as she was reading the kids a story.

The female that was the forest spirit was standing by the door. She watches the male as her golden hawk eyes watches the male. She had slipped into the building some nights ago. Only going out side to hunt or make her rounds of taking life or giving life. She would watch the male as he was just sitting there. Her pale skin with matching long hair would brush agents her skin. She was still growing plants where she stepped and they would die as well. But she didn't mind. It was one of the things she just grew up to understand.

Loyal Gaian

Lir groaned softly as he started to come to. He was stiff from sleeping for so long in one place. Even his coils hurt. He had to pry his own eyes open there was so much sleep in his eyes that he couldn't open them on his own.

Meep grunted slightly as he lay on his side in his feral from so he could feed the four pups at once. He listened to Alice read a story, closing his eyes.

Shamus didn't notice anything. His mind was lost in his own thoughts and the pain he was constantly in. He couldn't heal himself anymore, he couldn't fly, he couldn't do anything. He felt so... lost. He just stared down at his hands, not even seeing them.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Julian smiles as he watches his mate relax and feed the pups .

Alex was half way through the book when Night asks for some help. She smiles and then nods

Rosamund walks into the room and then sighs as she sees Lir stirs. she would get some cloth or rag and then start to dap the damp cloth to his eyes " Love your going to be stiff. Want me to put the hot water in the tub going ?" She asks him

The female stood there watching him. She would step closer to the male her hair flowing behind her. She would watch as the male seamed so dead in side. She would bring out her arm to touch the male. But then stops her self. Was he going to be like this ? She never knew things could just give up.

Loyal Gaian

Meep looked to Julian and his oldest daughters. "Dear... will you finish the story? It helps me relax..."

Lir nodded, letting his wife help him. "H... how long h.. have I been asleep?" His voice was very horse and soft.

Shamus noticed a shadow near him. Slowly he lifted his head, looking at the female. He looked so lost and dead inside as he looked at her. He still hadn't spoken a word, he didn't even know what to say.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Julian nods and then smiles. " All right " He would get the book from Alice and then start to read where she left off. It was a thick book with many stories in it.

Alice listens to her father read as she helps Night change the babies dippers. And then feeding or burping them.

Rosamund smiles and then helps him to move. She would also get some of the sleep out of his eyes. " The light is going to hurt your eyes. You haven't really seen any light much. Also I think our new guest is not doing so well " She frowns " He seams to be lost and not .. taking care of him self very much

The female looks at the male and then cocks her head to the side. She could hear the others thanks to her good senses from her wolf and other animals. She would move his hair out of his face. And then touches his wings. She would watch as the male seamed to just sit there. She would lean forward. ".. wake up .." she says to him. Her bell like sound ringing with life and emotions. It seamed life just wanted to spill from her body.

Loyal Gaian

Meep yawned softly, relaxing again as the he let the pups nurse. He purred softly, laying his head back down.

Lir nodded, his eyes barely open. "Once... once I get more movable and awake I... I'll look over him." He coughed softly, his throat bothering him from not speaking for a whole week.

Shamus watched her move his black hair from his pale scarred face. He cringed when she touched what little was left of his wings. One of his wings was completely gone, even the bone was ripped out of his back. The other was a stub, most of the feathers gone. It was still tender even wrapped up. He still didn't say a single word.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Julian smiles and keeps on reading the book out loud.

Alice and Night would put the little ones in the bed with there mother. And then smiles. Both would then snuggle together and fall asleep

Rosamund nods and then gets him some warm tea and then hands it to him " Here this will help " She says to him softly

The female looks at the damaged wound and then at the male. ".. Want to fly ?" She asks him. ".. Fly like a eagle ? " She asks him. She could heal him. But it would be painful. Mostly her healing was done over the beings who were knocked out cold.

Loyal Gaian

Meep was soon asleep himself with his children, faintly snoring as he laid there. He looked so cute.

Lir stiffly took the cup and sipped it. After several long sips of it he sighed softly. "Thank you, dearest."

Shamus shook his head slowly. He was accepting his fate, even if it was painful. He looked at her, wanting to talk, but couldn't find his voice.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Julian would fall asleep with the family and then snuggles to his mate

Rosamund smiles and then rubs his back " Your welcome " She would then stand up " I believe your bath is ready " She says to him " You should soak in it for a few minutes " She nods her heads

The female looks up at him and then nods. ".. if change mind .. then I will " She smiles and then lets go of his wing that was broken and then looks at him. ".. but even a three legged dog has spark in its eyes ..why not you ?" she asks him

Loyal Gaian

Lir nodded, getting into the over sized tub that was made for him. He let out a sigh as he closed his eyes and submerged himself fully into the steaming hot water. It felt so good.

Shamus pointed to his chest. He tried to talk again, but still couldn't say a word. He looked around and found a note pad and a pencil. He picked them up and wrote down something, showing it to the female. 'Can not have a spark if there is no heart. Mine was taken from me. I can not feel anything but pain.'

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Rosamund smiles as she lets him soak in the hot water.

The female looks at the note and then reads it. She would c**k her head to the side. ".. You most have a heart. No living being can not life with one."She says to him. " its impossible. " She would look at him some more. Her eyes iris going small so the yellow around the black would seam so huge.

Loyal Gaian

Shamus took her hand and put it to his chest. There was no pulse. Nothing. He really didn't have a heart in his chest anymore. It was why he was so beat up, the one that had done it had taken his heart.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
The female looks at him and then at his chest " Can't you get a new one ? Or do you need your real heart ?" She asks him. She wanted to draw a heart and then bring it to life. But some times it wasn't as simple as that

Loyal Gaian

Shamus wrote on the note pad again, showing it to her once he was done. "I do not know. Without it, I can not use my magic. I can not even go home. I am stuck here. I am all alone now. My father can not find me nor can my brother."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff