Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
Rose looks at him and then nods " Yes please !" She says to the other male.

Alice looks at him and then chuckles " Daw you should sit down " She says to him and then moves a chair out of the closet. " So what have you been doing ?"

Zelerina walks into the room " Oh the same old same !" She goes over to Alice and then hugs her sister in law

Kara rubs her eyes looking at them " Who are they ?" She asks them now fully awake.

Sayla was attacking the men. When out of no where some female attacks her from the side. She grunts as she hits the ground and then rolls over. Looking at the female with hate.

Loyal Gaian

Sess moved and looked over Rose. "Well... it seems your twins are doing just fine. Make sure you follow the diet that I'm sure Lir gave you and everything sjpuld be just fine." He smiled to her.

MJ sat in the chair his sister got out for him. He smiled to his mate, kissing her cheek. He then looked to Kara. "I'm MJ. The oldest of mom and dad's kids... well next to Alice."

Shamus growled at the females that attacked Sayal. He jumped at them, moving too fast for them to defend themselves, he sliced them into several pieces. He stood over Sayal protectively, daring anyone else to try to harm her.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Rose smiles at him and then sighs " thank you." She says to him and then sits up. ".. Yes .. though I keep on feeding Kujira cause he burns his energy so fast !" She giggles

Alice nods her head " Yup." She giggles " We are siblings. and yes I think i am only old enough barely. " She giggles " Though you did grow up fast " she says to MJ

Kara looks at them and then at MJ." Sorry .. I thought you were ma.. Your so like him !" She says to him

Zelerina looks at the girl. And then smiles " Oh we are family in our own little way. And yes I know he is so like his mother " She giggles

More females come out of no where " You should be dead !" The crazy female screams at him. Sayla would throw her dagger at female

Loyal Gaian

Sess nodded. "Trust me, I know. His father is the same way. They're very gluttonous creatures. But it's just how their structures is." He smiled as he helped her sit back up, printing out and handing her a copy of the twins.

MJ chuckled and smiled. "It's fine. Most think I look just like mom. But my eyes give it away. Mom's got one red and one pink eye. Mine are both pink." He leaned back against the chair he was in, closing his eyes for a moment as pain hit him slightly. He took a few steady breaths then soon relaxed.

Shamus turned to the female. "I AM PRINCE SHAMUS RORONOA OF THE SHADOW DEMONS! I WILL NOT DIE TO A COWARD WITCH THAT TRIED TO WEAKEN ME!" His skin turned black suddenly and he shifted into his truest form. His eyes turned crimson and he became a living shadow with gleaming steel swords held up all around him. His aura was enough to terrify anyone.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Rose nods and then stops short " Wait are you counting one for each of us right ?" She asks him. She was a bit confused on this mater now. Was it one for each or was she holding twins ? And he only one ? It was hard to tell with eggs. Though she was sure some one could put a light over the egg to see the shadow of the embryo like they do for chickens

Alice nods " Yup." She giggles and then stop seeing her brother in pain " You okay ?" She asks him worried like. Was he not feeling okay ? Was he sick ? So many things were going through her head.

Zelerina looks at her mate and then frowns " Your over working you self again MJ " She says to him and then wraps her arms around him.

Sayla growls and then stops short seeing the females back up until only one stood in the path. It seamed the female had his heart. " You don't know the half of it ! you killed my father. And my husband. And for that I will kill you !" She growls and grabs his heart from her long coat pocket. Sayla took this time to dash in front of the female and grab the heart. As the tiger blaze took the other females arm in a twist it was off. Though the female growls as another arm takes it place. What was this ? it was something like from a horror book. Though from which one was a mystery

Loyal Gaian

"Hmm?" Said Sess. He looked to Rose and smiled. "Well, this picture will show you that you my dear, are with twins." He handed her the sonogram picture.

MJ smiled softly as he hugged Zelerina. "Dear, I'm fine, just the little one is restless." He lightly placed a hand on top of his round belly.

Shamus cried out from pain as the two fought over his heart. Squeezing the beating object caused him great pain. He dropped to his knees, a hand grabbing at his chest. As soon as his knees touched the ground, he was back to his normal state.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Rose eyes went wide. ".. So .. I am carrying twins " She looks at the picture and then blushes even more. " And Kujira " She looks at the size of the egg

Alice eyes went wide" Your with Child !" she bounces up and down " I am going to be a Aunt again ! " She would then pick up Kara who looked confused " We are going to be aunts !" she giggles

Zelerina smiles and then rubs his tummy" Yup " She says to them " I think its why he wanted to see mom and dad " She giggles

Sayla had grabbed the heart and then rushes over to the male. Her eyes blazing with fight. She would stop as the others took care of the female. But it wasn't until she got to the male that Wildflame came over ahead. " .. Shamus ".. She says to him breathless. But yet calmly" Your heart "

Loyal Gaian

Sess moved over to the egg and put his ear to it. He then looked to Rose. "There's just one in this egg."

MJ chuckled softly. "Yep. First time, so I'm a bit scared to be honest. But Zelerina's been by my side every step of the way." He looked to Kara. "My twin brother JJ has kids too, he's been busy, so even I rarely see him or my sisters. They have a band. I used to be in it, but I slowed down to be more of a family man for Zelerina and now our first little one."

Shamus looked up at Sayla. He reached his hands up to her. With her hands still holding his heart, he moved them to his chest. He helped her guide his heart into his chest. He gasped as his eyes snapped open, the golden orbs glowed softly as he looked up at him. "S... Sayla.... you saved me...." His heart started to hammer in his chest.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Rose looks at him and then smiles ".. That is good. So we will have three babies running around " she giggles and then looks to Kujira as he was still sleeping.

Alice nods " Yup " She would then snuggle to her sister and then smiles as Gabriel was waking up " Hmm what is going on ? " He mumbles sleepy like. Kara would tell him with a bit of shyness still

Zelerina smiles at them " Yes our first born " She giggles and then kisses MJ She loved the big boy. Though he was good at other things. She would grab a chair and then sits down next to him " By the way do you know where the doctor Lir is ?" She asks them cutely

Sayla looks at him and then nods to only look behind her. Wildflame would burn up the female to ashes. She would look to the big fire bird as it lands on a tree branch. The sister of the bird's would come and go. Some times traveling in pairs. So she didn't see Big girl. But that was okay. She looks to the male " .. Your welcome " She says to Shamus. ". .. can you stand ?" she asks him. She would feel the sun was setting and so she would shift into her night form. Her fur would grow and she would be back to the animal that saved him weeks ago.

Loyal Gaian

Sess nodded and smiled. "Well, do you need anything else? I need to get my energy back. I am still not used to this realm still."

MJ leaned more back in the chair, rubbing the top of his belly. "He might be busy, dearest. We could just wait for mom and dad to show up. I bet mom will be able to look me over."

Shamus pushed himself up off the ground. In doing so, he ended up placing a kiss on her lips. His golden eyes widened and he felt his heart suddenly race and hammer in his chest.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Rose shook her head " No but thanks" she smiles at him and then gets comfy next to Kujira.

Alice looks at them and then bites her lower lip " Well we can all ways look around ?" she asks them " But then again I think ma will be coming in soon to feed the pups." She would hear them start to cry again. " Here we go " She giggles

Kara and Gabriel would help there sister to change dippers but still Gabriel was very watch full for those that wanted to spay.

Zelerain giggles "Why is he acting like that for ?" She asks them and then hears some one coming up the steps. " I think some one is coming on up."

Sayla was still looking at him when he got up and then bam ! He kissed her. But she was sure it was an accident. She would nuzzle him softly knowing she was in her animal mixed form. Her wings folded behind her and her tails curled around her paws. Her ears flickering as her horns seamed to gleam off of the rising moon.

Loyal Gaian

Sess nodded and went back to his corner, turning into a tree again to rest.

Kujira slept peacefully, snuggling close to Rose.

Meep came into the room, smiling tiredly. He noticed his oldest son and nuzzled him lovingly before going over to the eight little new borns and feeding them.

MJ smiled, nuzzling his mother back. He would let his mother deal with his new siblings before talking to him.

Lir woke up from his nap and was in the bathroom. He was feeling a bit sick to his stomach.

Shamus's pale face turned rather red as he looked at Sayla. "S.... sorry..." His voice was soft, almost as if he was shy.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Julian looks at them as he enters " Yup " He would look to MJ and Zelerain " Welcome !" he says in a happy voice and then hugs his kids and daughter in law.

Alice giggles " Its like you haven't seen us in days " She teases him

Kara and Gabriel giggles and then sits down. Gabriel would grab some books and then start to read some picture books. " Hi mom dad " they both said

Zelerina giggles and then kisses Julian's cheek and then Meeps " Hi mom dad !" she giggles and then looks to MJ you or me ?" She asks him

Rosamund was walking back into the room with the kids on both hips. She would look at them as she smiles and then stops. Seeing Lir wasn't in the bedroom. She would putt he kids in there cribs and then walks into the bath room " Lir !" she says in a shocked voice !

Sayla looks at him and then speaks finally since her vocal cords had finally healed ".. Its okay " She says to him and then nuzzles his chest. She would then look to the others. ".. I will be by the castle " She says to them. They would nod and then take off to bring storms to humans and forests .

Loyal Gaian

Before MJ could say anything, Meep spoke. "So... when do I get to see my grandbabies?" He looked to his oldest son and daughter-in-law before nuzzling Kara and Gabriel.

MJ blushed slightly, his long ears flicking. "Well, when I was last checked a few weeks ago I was six months along. I feel ready to pop, to be honest." He smiled, yawning softly as he snuggled up in the chair he was in.

Lir lifted his head from the toilet, looking over at his mate. "I'm... I'm okay.... it'll pass..." He leaned against cool throne.

Shamus smiled softly, propped up on his elbows. "Did they hurt you?" He kinda didn't mind being under Sayla, now that he had his heart back, he could truly see how beautiful she was.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Julian giggles and then nods " ooo " He looks at Meep " I guess we need to make more room in here and more cribs " He says to Meep

Alice giggles " I can help with that !" She smiles as her little brothers and sisters were being tended to.

Zelerina smiles and then nods " Yup and they want out soon I bet " She giggles and then looks around " So all of these babies can't be yours " She says to Meep and Julian.

Rosamund tisk at him and then helps him with his long hair " Silly you what are you doing this time ?" She asks him

Sayla looks at him and then shakes her head " No .. I am fine. and If I do get hurt it will take time to heal. " She would put her paw to her throat " Like this here " she smiles in a wolf like smile and then puts her paw back down to have grass and flowers to grow and bloom and then die and weather away

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff