Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
Sayaly looks at Shamus and then frowns. She would shake her head back and forth and then sighs. She would look behind her at the male. And then nods to the big hawk and then watches her fly off.

Rosamund smiles " I hope your right " She smiles and then kisses him " Cause i don't want you to do something silly okay ?" She akss him

Rose looks at the male and then ndos to what Kujira was saying " Yes .. I don't ant nothing to happen. To either of us " She blushes " If that makes any sense ?"

Loyal Gaian

Shamus held his head. He wanted to remember who had his heart. But he just couldn't even remember how he had even come to the castle.

Lir smiled and patted his stomach. "Don't worry. I'm sure this time will work out just fine."

Sess nodded. "I do not look like, but I am the doctor my little sister hired to work her castle. I am Kujira's uncle, Sess." He smiled, the birds in the nest that was on his head tweeted softly.

Kujira moved slowly to the exam table, wanting to get off his feet. He grunted as he got on the table and laid down.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Sayla looks at him and then nods. She would pat his head and then smiles softly " Don't frit we will find it " She says to him when a gust of wind is seeing. She smiles as the white tiger comes out of the twister and lands inside. ".. We have located something " He says to her. His tail flickering behind him and then a small cub would be seen climbing on his back.

Rosamund looks at him " Yes sure sure " She giggles and then kisses him " But next time don't go hiding what your doing okay ?"

Rose looks at the male and then nods. She walks with Kujira and then sighs softly. She would take a seat " Sorry. He seams to have a hard time walking around. He had been before we learned we have a child. But its still hard " She bites her lower lip and then smiles at Kujira " And don't say you want to change any thing that is a flat out lie "

Loyal Gaian

Shamus looked to the one that came in then to Sayla. He didn't know what the tiger was saying, only what the female could say.

Lir smirked at his lover and started to kiss over Rosamund's face. Then her neck, then her shoulders. He then yanked the blanket over them, taking some time to have a little fun with his beloved mate.

Sess nodded and smiled. "That's understandable. Now, let me see what's going on in there." He set to work, checking over Kujira first. He was a bit surprised a how huge the egg was. He looked to Rose, giving her a look that said he would have to do something to help.

Kujira just watched through half closed eyes. He was so tired, just not all there. He'd been like this for a while now, once the egg started to get massive. It wasn't long before he was sound asleep, not even caring anymore.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Sayla looks look at the male " Want to come to reclaim your heart ?" She asks him.

Rosamund was in a lucid like state. She would snuggle to her mate and then smiles softly

Rose looks at the doctor and then frowns " .. Is something wrong ?" She asks him

Loyal Gaian

Shamus nodded slowly, getting to his feet. He was tall and thin, but that was normal. He stayed close to Sayla, mostly since he couldn't speak still.

Sess looked to Rose. "The egg is too large for him to lay it normally without hurting himself. I'll have to extract it from him. I've done it before, so it's not that big of a deal for me, but my nephew doesn't really like surgery or even doctors visits."

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Sayla looks at him and then nods her head head. she would wrap her arms around the male and then helps him onto the tiger's back. Once they were on she would start to get moving

Rose looks as Kujira and then at the others. " Wait .. so If I didn't come here with him it would have been bad ?" She asks Sess

Loyal Gaian

Shamus stayed close to Sayla, unsure about being on the tiger's back. He wasn't used to riding on anything, having spent his life using his own feet or wings to get around. But with his wings no longer there, he wasn't sure how well he could do his job for his clan. He held onto Sayla, hiding his face in her hair, her scent relaxed him greatly. Something about the female made him feel more at ease and happy for the first time in his life.

Sess nodded. "At the rate it's going, if we don't get it out soon, it will hurt him, maybe even kill him. But I can get it out without a problem." He moved to grab the things he'd need to do the C section on his nephew.

Kujira was sleeping peacefully, not even hearing what was going on around him as he lay on the exam table.

Lir let out a soft sigh, snuggling close to his beloved. He was quite happy and content after his sheet romp with his mate. He kept her close, kissing softly over her neck and shoulder.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Julian and Alice were making there rounds of bringing food. Or in some cases the souls of evil men. He wasn't sure where they were coming from and didn't even ask.

Sayla felt the tiger jump out of the window and a gust of wind blows around them ( think of the wind demon from Inuyasha but minus the giant feather )

Rose nods as he said that and then steps to the side " Should I help ? Or just let you guys do it ?" She asks them.

Rosamund smiles and then kisses Lir until the kids started to cry. She giggles and then kisses on his nose

Loyal Gaian

Meep wasn't in the kids room, in fact he wasn't in any of his normal places...

SC was watching the children, staying in his spot in the corner.

Shamus blinked as he looked around with his golden eyes. He kept his arms around Sayla's waist, keeping her close.

Sess smiled. "It might make you sick to watch, but you can stay in the room if you wish. I can handle this on my own."

Lir grunted as he got up, moving to go check on the twins. He moved slowly, a bit sore, but happy. He smiled at the twins, picking them up and rocking them in his arms. He hummed to them.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Julian and Alice keeps on looking for Meep after feeding the children and giving SC some souls

Sayla was still on the tiger's back and then watches as a city was coming up. She would watch some would scream down below for the storm.

Rose nods and then stands to the side " .. I hope he don't wake and freak out."

Rosamund follows Lir and then picks up one of of them from Lir " Hmm " She says to him

Loyal Gaian

Noises were coming from the music room on the first floor. It sounded like Meep's favorite instrument, the guitar was being strummed slowly.

Shamus hid his face back in Sayla's hair, closing his eyes and nearly falling asleep. He felt relaxed around her, holding her close felt natural to him.

Sess nodded. "I'm going to be giving him some sleeping gas to makes sure he stays nice and well rested." He spoke as he worked, a habit he had.

Lir shifted Ahijit in his arms, feeling him getting fussy for his evening meal. Naturally, Lir didn't mind, letting his son nurse. He smiled to Rosamund, yawning softly. "Guess they wore me out more then I thought..."

Loyal Gaian

MJ poked his head inside the castle. He moved slowly inside. He looked just like his father, though a big rounder in his middle thanks to his lover's fasination with making sure he had more then enough at meals. He wondered where his family was, he headed up to his parents room, stopping when he saw Kara and Gabriel in the room. "Um... who are you two?"

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Rose looks at him and then nods " Okay " She says to them and then sighs.

Rosamund lets the kids nurse on her."hmm you go back to sleep then. Just not to long you hear me ?" She giggles

Kara was falling asleep when some one comes into the room " Ma ?" She ask the person. Gabriel was still sleeping

Sayla would see they were entering a area where men were with weapons. She would growl softly as they were humans of some kind. They were not alone either.

Loyal Gaian

Sess went about his work, removing the egg and stitching him up. He set the egg in one of the electric blankets to keep it warm. "All done. That's quite a large egg he had there..."

Lir nodded and put his son back in the crib. He slowly slithered back into the bed room, laying on the bed. He laid on his back, looking down at his middle, wondering if it worked right this time.

MJ looked to Kara and raised his brow. "Um... I don't know you. Do you know where mom or dad ran off to? I wanted to come and visit them."

Shuman noticed this as well, his eyes started to glow softly. He whispered in her ear, his voice very raw and horse. "I will keep you safe."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff