Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Dreamer

Jil smiles as she listens to them interact.

Mireya sighs. "Oh, that's normal then? I was worried for a moment."

Loyal Gaian

Meep raised a brow. "What do you mean? You look like you're just wearing a new vest to me. It is nice, but I don't know what you're talking about." The enchantment made it so only Julian could see what the magic did, everyone else just saw it as a vest.

JJ followed Alice out to the forest, nervous since he wasn't very good at fighting. He frowned slightly, unsure of what was going on with the weird magic aura he was feeling.

Juniper shook her head. "Daddy has it some times and so do I."

MJ nodded, using the elevator to go up the stairs since it was too hard to go up the stairs with his crutches.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
Julian blinks .. " Oh " he would have to talk to Gabe on what the magic was doing with the suit.".. Any way.. " He waves his hand laying on the bed feeling his back not hurting no more. " what do you want to do ?" He asks him cutely.

Alice follows JJ. She knew he was a lover not a fighter. She also knew that she would have to protect him if something bad was going to happen. Once they find the mist like being she shouted " Hey what the bloody hell are you doing here ?" She asks. She had no fear in her voice. Though she was a bit worried on what this thing was doing.

the being stopped to hear a voice. It looked at the beings that had come from some where ? It wasn't paying much attention to what it was doing. Well in enemy wise. The being looked at the two of them. Siblings ? It comes closer and then started to talk but there was no mouth. No sound came out. it frowned and then looks at them. It had to take a form. It would start to think of the being it wanted to look like. It started to forum. A pair of feet..naked. then the legs long and slender but also muscled. Seemed to show next. Then the area where there would show what sex it was. Only this one was nothing. No itty bits to show. Then the middle of the stomach. Soon the flat chest of a male ? Though it looked a bit female at the same time. Once that was done the hands and arms stared to show. Then the neck and head. It looked like a male but not. It was confusing. But lovely. It sprouted hair from its head. Seeing as it was in the process of doing this. It was thinking on what to call it self ? Demand where what ever it . it was looking for. ".. Sorry .. been long time .. to shift in solid .. " It said. Its long hair touching the ground. It seemed to not stop to grow. Until it remembered " Oh .. " It stopped its hair from growing to much longer. It would have to cut some of the hair off .. Though that was for another time. It stood there both male and female though not. In a lovely form that humans would envy to have.

Loyal Gaian

Meep shrugged. "As long as I don't have to move too much, I don't care. Moving is exhausting... and brother said to not do a lot with my condition...."

JJ was so glad he had on his longer tutu to hide the sudden excitement he had when seeing the person. His eyes were a little wider then normally as he stared. He didn't even know what to say, he was in complete shock, thinking maybe he was still high on the pain pills.

Romantic Dreamer

Jil got on the elevator as well. She sighed then leaned back on the wall, not knowing what to talk about.

Mireya walked into the elevator as well. She just stood in it with her arms folded behind herself and rocked on her feet.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Julian nods " I think we should see about some .. food delivery i don't feel like moving either." He was itching to get the phone but at the same time it was hard to find things when your middle was in the way." ouf .. "

Alice blinks as she watches the being take shape. It took her a moment to snap out of it.".. So this is .. not your normal form ?" she looks at it and then at her brother JJ. She could see the shock on his face too. She had to pinch her self and then at her brother making sure she wasn't seeing things too. " .. Um what is it your looking for ?" She asks as she looks at the naked form of the being. Not female and not male. But a combination of both and yet not. It's hair long and touching the ground. She wanted to touch the hair to see if it was as soft as it looked. Damn being single put her in a hard spot at that moment.

The being looked at the pair." Yes Been very long time .. " It said. It didn't have much of a name. Seeing as it was born with out one. So it stood there on its feet. " .. I am not sure ... " It said. Its voice seemed to be magical. Almost unreal to be heard. Even the beings itself was shocked at how its voiced sounded to its own ears. The being would over its mouth as if trying to think. Its mind rattling for answers but can't find anything to say." I am ... look but not sure of what " It said once again after the intell shock. It would look first to JJ then to Alice. Maybe they could tell what it was or what's its name is.

Loyal Gaian

Meep reached over to his side and handed Julian his cell phone. "Here... I never liked using these things..."

JJ watched the being, his tail twitching and swaying behind him. The magic in the air was making him feel... excited? Wanting? Longing? He wasn't sure. Something popped into his mind when the being said it wasn't sure of it anything. "A... Aziz....," he said breathlessly.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Julian takes the cell phone " Thanks love " He kisses him as best as he could and then start to look at his phone. He would find the best places and then call them up to order.".. yup that is about it " he says and then hangs up. He had ordered them pizza and other things from other places. So they were going to have a feat. Julian just felt starved.

Alice looks at her brother watching his tail move back and forth. She then look to the being before them as JJ says something. She had to rewind her mind to hear what he said. Aziz ? " She looks at JJ " Does that mean Beloved in some where ?" She asks him. She then turn to the being." I think we should name you Aziz is that okay ?" She as the being. She watches as it comes closer. ".. I can tell my brother .. likes you all ready .. cause of the way you look I guess .. " She says to Aziz.

The being would blink as it stopped. The male said something and it made the being stop in its tracks. ".. Aziz ?" It tested the word on its tongue. It felt like a part of it was awaken now." Yes yes I love it " It says. ".. My name is now Aziz thank you .. " It would bow to them both " And May I ask who are thee ?" Aziz asks them.

Loyal Gaian

JJ seemed as if he was high again, but he wasn't. The magic and scent of the being was doing it to him. A faint purr started to come from him. "I... I'm JJ.... she... Alice...." His voice still airy as he spoke, his head swimming from everything.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Alice nods to Aziz.".. Come on we should head on inside." She says to them. She would blink " No need to bow either." She giggles. She would look to JJ. " Come on.. lets get our new guest to a room or .. " She ponders " One of ours ?" She asks him.

Aziz nods as it stands straight once more.".. room Guest ?" Aziz says as if trying to understand what was going on. It would tilt its head to the side as it sees the female interacting with the male. Were they related ? Involved ? So many thoughts going through Aziz mind.".. Yes please room .. " Aziz would say after a moment " Will you show me the way ?"

Devoted Doll

26,240 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
The lupine girl walked in and looked around. "Hmm.. Lovely place." She purred amusingly "I might make a temporary home here.."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff