Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
The female looks at the note and then looks up at him." where is your heart ?" she asks him. If he needed it so badly maybe she could go and find it ? She would then shivers. She was standing there to long.

She would move away from the male as a green white light start to form around her. She was shifting to her night form. She would step back out feeling a bit cramped. Her body was of that of the wolf with antelope antlers. They were long and sleek like. Her eyes still a hawks eyes and her wings would be tucked to her sides. She looks at the male and then at the note pad. She would sighs softly as she shook her self out. Her mind was clear. It seamed that she was about to leave. but how to explain that she had to go ?

Loyal Gaian

He didn't seem to mind or notice that she had changed form. He just looked to her with emotionless dull gold eyes. He then wrote on his note pad again. "I do not know where it is. I do not know where I am."

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
She would look at the note and then paws at it. She would then step back. '.. Be back before dawn .. ' she would say to him in his mind. And then turns around to leave

Loyal Gaian

Kujira was back at the gym room. He was still keeping up with his training, though he was taking it a bit easy. He was showing quite a bit, more then he knew his mate was, it was a large egg shape in his middle.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Rose was in the kitchen making dinner for the family. She had bottles for the babies so she could take it down to the basement and check on the family members.

Loyal Gaian

Kujira put his weights down and pushed himself up to his feet. He still needed his special crutches to get around thanks to his new extra weight. He headed towards the kitchen, smiling as he saw Rose cooking. "Hey beautiful. How's it going in here? Need a hand?"

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Rose giggles and then nods " Sure I am going to make some cake " She winks at him " You can have the batter if you want " She giggles and then puts in the chicken and hamburger in the oven

Loyal Gaian

Kujira smiled and nodded. "Sure. I don't mind helping. But don't yell at me if the little one makes me taste everything." He chuckled, patting the egg shape in his lower stomach softly. "I can't believe how fast this egg is growing. I mean you aren't even showing that you're also with our kid, but I already look huge."

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Rose giggles " Well maybe i am a bit slow ? Or maybe it will catch up ?" she shrugs and then rubs her tummy " Though I do have a small bump." She puts his hand on her belly. " I think this one might be a live birth.. Only cause I don't think i can do the laying of the egg like you do " She smiles at him

Loyal Gaian

Kujira smiled and leaned down, kissing Rose's small bump. "I just hope it and you are safe and healthy when it's time." He started to help Rose making the cake, though his belly kept getting in the way and bumping into things.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Rose smiles and then giggles. She would grab things out of the way and then kisses him and then puts some of the cake into the oven after taking out the meat. She would also stir some other things like cookie mix

Loyal Gaian

Kujira sighed softly, using his hand to get the cake batter off his belly. "Even when I try to help, I end up failing." Once he finished cleaning his belly, head left the kitchen going to sit in the dinning area. He felt so useless and massive with the egg.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Rose looks at him and then sighs. She would then walks with him " Will you stop thinking that ?" She asks him. She would wrap her arms around him.". if it makes you any better ? I will make a mess this room " She giggles

Loyal Gaian

"I just feel like my belly gets in the way all the time now. I don't like making a mess when I try to help. And it's just ganna get bigger... and that kinda scares me. I haven't seen mom in months, so I can't ask her about any of this." He sighed softly, putting a hand on his egg.

Loyal Gaian

It was a week later that Meep was allowed to leave the medical room. He still had another few weeks before he could get his stitches taken out, so he had to still take it easy. He was sitting in a large rocking chair in the kid's room, reading them the 'Hobbit'. He's stuffed the chair with pillows so he could stay relaxed and comfy as he read, keeping Kara and Gabriel at his sides and Alice in her bunny form on his head as he read to the kids.

Kujira in beach room, he was swimming in the water. He found it relaxing and spent most of his time in there lately. It helped with the extra weight he was putting on thanks to the egg that was growing in him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff