Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Dreamer

Jil smiles as she listens. "That's good. She's still a foal, but I'm sure the girls would like to meet a Unicorn." She stretches out as she thinks.

Mireya nods her head. "It was a really nice room, I thought so anyway." She lets out a yawn as she looks around the room they were in. "I'm happy I can meet you. I really wanted to."

Loyal Gaian

"I'm glad you're here too, little one. I'm sure you'll love it here. There's all kinds of people that live here and always someone new to make friends with." He lightly rubbed at his chest, it was slowly starting to ache, but not to badly that he couldn't manage it.

Juniper nodded. "There's always new uncles and nieces to met too."

Romantic Dreamer

Jil kisses Mj's cheek as she smiles. She gently cuddles close to him as she smiles.

Mireya sits up then stretches her arms over her head. "That's neat. We have loads of Aunts and Uncles, I know that much. The Unicorn foal is so cute! I hope she shows up, you would like her."

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
Alice was waking up in JJ's bed. Some how during there talk and just messing around. Did she just up and crashed. He was good for that. She would rub her eyes as she flickers her ears ".. Damn .. " She mutters.

Julian was snuggling to his mate waking up slowly. He wonder how he was going to get Meep to touch the suit thinking it was going to be a good idea. Hell he hoped it was.

Loyal Gaian

MJ nodded and listened. He looked around and found his crutches near by. "Should we go up to the room, or do you want to go somewhere else?"

JJ was sleeping with his head hanging over the edge of the bed and his feet on the wall. How the boy managed to do it, not even he can say.

Meep was sleeping peacefully, holding onto Julian lightly. He was muttering something in sleep, but didn't want to get up yet.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Alice giggles and then shakes her head . She would let him sleep it off and slips out of his room. She wouldn't bother him any time soon.

Julian looks at him and then nuzzles ".. Hmm so cute " he mummers. But he was also trying to reach for the candy now".. But need ... sugar .. "

Romantic Dreamer

Jil helps MJ stand as much as she is able. "That sounds good, be careful, okay?"

Loyal Gaian

MJ nodded. "I got it. Just need to take it slow on the crutches." Once he got his balance he was able to move, all be it a lot slower then usual since his ribs were still healing.

Juniper got up and went to follow her parents, staying behind her father encase he fell again.

JJ flopped to one side, but it was to the wrong side and he fell off the bed, landing on the floor with a thud. He groaned as he woke up from his drugged out high.

Meep didn't even mean to, but he reached over and touched the suit Gabe had made for Julian since it was near his tail. The suit shimmered a soft green color, saying it was good to go.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Julian mumbles as he pets Meep. He would then get up and plop the candy bar into his mouth to bring his sugar up. Once that was done he would see the suit. He swore he put it up. Oh well. He picks it up and then goes to the bathroom. Once in side he used the bath room took a shower then puts on the suit. " I hope this works " He mutters to him self.

Out side a being that took many forums was floating in a mist like form. The being would float through the forest as if looking for something. Though it wasn't sure what it was looking for. Only that it was getting close.

Romantic Dreamer

Jil stayed close, she did not want him to fall again. She already felt guilty about everything. "Okay, if you need help we are here."

Mireya followed along, she was not sure what she should be doing so she said nothing.

Loyal Gaian

The suit worked alright. Instantly, Julian would feel extremely heavy, the pressure in his lower growing more painful from standing.

JJ stood up with a groan, stretching his arms over his head. He looked out his open window, spotting something moving around outside in the forest that surrounded the island the castle was on.

MJ smiled softly. "I'll be alright. Just don't ask me to run any races." He smirked at his daughters and fiance. "I'm also not so fragile I'm ganna shatter. My body is just slow on healing is all. I don't have mom's fast healing."

Juniper nodded. "We saw grandpa Meep and Julian yesterday, daddy."

Romantic Dreamer

Jil nods her head then sighs softly. "I still worry though. I don't want you to get hurt anymore. I want you to heal up and feel as well as you can."

Mireya nods her head as she listens to Juniper. "I had a strange dream about Grandpa Meep. He was wearing cheese pants and a bunch of evil monkeys tried to steal them from him!" She tilts her head to the side. "Why would anybody wear cheese pants?"

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Julian blinks as he huffs " Damn " He would rub his lower back as he walks out of the bathroom. He was shuffling his feet as one would say. ".. Meep ... " He groans.

the strange mist like being was still floating. Looking here and there. It seemed to be in a word frantic. What was it looking for ? Even it didn't know

Loyal Gaian

MJ chuckled weakly, trying not to laugh too much that it would hurt his sore ribs. "You really are my daughter... it's common in my family to have the cheese pants dream. We all have it, not sure why, but we do."

Juniper nodded. "I get them too every now and then."

Meep yawned as he started waking up. "Huh? Julian? What's going on?" His voice was groggy as he started waking up at hearing his mate's voice.

JJ raised a brow and went went next door to his sister's room, not bothering to knock or anything. "Sis, there's something weird down in the forest..."

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Julian mumbles " I am sorry I didn't know you were in this much pain " he groans and then flops onto the bed. the belly portion of his suit no all of it seemed to fuse with his own being. So when he flopped he felt the stomach area bounce with the movement. ".. I .. Said i wanted to know how it felt " he looks at him " Well what do you think ?" he asks him

Alice looks up as she was looking at her book by the window.".. Really ?" She looks out the window " I be damned." She would put her book down. Putting her anime book marker on the page she was on ." Lets go and see what it wants." She says to him." I hope its not looking for a fight." She growls as she gets up from her window seat. She would walk with JJ out of her room.

The being was floating to another area. It seemed to take shape and then loses it. it seemed to dense together then spreed out. It seemed like a odd thing to do. It looked under rocks. Over bushes and other things. It was looking but not sure what. you know like the people looking for the meaning of life ? It seemed like this being was doing just that. It didn't know when it came into being. It didn't know where it came from. Only that one minute was darkness and then the next it was wondering the world.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff