Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
Rose nods her head and then bites her lower lip looking at the size of the egg. She would look at Kujira worried like " Do you know what caused it to be so big ?" She asks him

Rosamund smiles and then goes to feed the little ones. She would then change there dippers. Once that was done she would pick them up to snuggle them up with Lir.

Kara looks at him and then tilts her head to the side " Oh um " She looks around. " Um ... I don't know .. " She says to him.

Julian was moving around the castle when he starts to hear the music. He smiles and then pokes his head into the room " Love ..Food is ready " He says to him.

Alice was moving to the kids room and then gasps " MJ !" she glomps him and then laughs " what are you doing here ? Checking up on us ?" She looks around " And where is your mate ?" She giggles.

Zelerina was down stairs looking at the gardens and a smile on her face. Her furry friends with her to boot.

Sayla looks at him as they land next to the camp ground and then bounds off. She growls softly again. ".. Okay .. but if you stray I will come to get you." She says to him. She would feel her weapons on her and grabs her dagger. She would then take off into a run. The others that were with her .( the tiger and any other animal that came with them )

Loyal Gaian

Sess nodded. "I remember when he was born. The egg he hatched from was massive. It was so surprised that my little sister could even lay it."

Lir snuggled his lover, smiling softly. He kissed her passionately, holding her close to him.

Meep looked up from his music, blushing when he saw his mate. "Oh... um... be right there, love."

MJ chuckled as he hugged his sister back. "Hey there, Alice. Careful with me now." He smiled, looking to Kara then to his sister. "So... who's this kiddo? And why did she call me mom?"

Shamus may have been bandaged up, but he wasn't a wimp. As he moved with her, he felt his magic coming back to him. A set of black shadow blades appeared in his hands. He started to feel a bit more of himself as they grew closer to his who ever held his heart.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
Rose nods and then sighs " I know I am not showing much " She bites her lower lip " You think its cause i am a bit different ?"

Rosamund smiles with him and then kisses the kids heads and then sighs softly

Alice looks at Kara and then at the sleeping Gabriel." Well these are dad's kids. The mother came one day and just dropped them. He didn't even know he had kids." she says to him " Can't you tell they have dad's tail and wings " She blushes

Zelerina was walking into the castle with a light step to her. She would be moving up the stairs looking at each picture and each room that had doors open

Sayla sees some men looking over and grabbing weapons. She would pounce and slash and then jumps off. The tiger of mast destruction would make a tornado to pick up some of the men and throw them miles from the camp site. Though a few of there weapons had stayed in. He would grunt as some of the weapons nicked him but not by much.

Loyal Gaian

Sess looked to Rose and smiled softly. "You needn't worry, miss. Because Kujira is a dragon-born, his body is much different from your's. You are only four months along, so it's normal to not be showing as much as he did.' He turned to her, the birds on his head tweeting soothingly. "If you would like, I can take a look to see how you're doing."

MJ looked closer at the two. "Huh, so they do." His ears shifted and he looked to the door. "Sounds like Zelerina found her way inside now." He grunted faintly, but smiled despite the discomfort he was in.

Shamus's eyes slowly turned from golden to crimson. His body reacting to the smell of blood and hate. His own swords moved with him, almost as if in a graceful dance.

Loyal Gaian

Zeke sat outside in the garden. She was watching the sun up in the sky. Her mind was all over the place.

Sierra stayed in her and Evan's bed. She was reading a book, leaning back on several pillows.

Simon was busy with the kids, watching them learn to move on their own. He smiled happily as he watched them.

Demonic Cat

11,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Artemis came walking outside and into the garden, his tail swaying behind him. He was only in a pair of blue jeans and a black muscle shirt, his bare feet taking in the sensation of the grass. He stopped a few feet from his mate, speaking softly. "Something on your mind love?"

Evan came moving into his and Sierra's room, carrying a little snack for his mate while she read. He looked to her and smiled, "You look comfortable."

Felix slowly walked out of the bathroom, having just finished giving himself a haircut. He smiled when he saw his family. "I like this view..."

Loyal Gaian

Zeke looked back at her mate. "I'm worried about Kujira.... If not for my older brother knowing as much as he does about dragons, I'm scared he could have died...."

Sierra smiled as she looked to her mate, putting her book down and sitting up a bit more. She was due any day now, her middle massive with the young of her and Evan. "Well, I need to stay comfortable and relaxed."

Simon smiled shyly, looking up at his lover. "You cut your hair. It looks nice." His own white hair hung down pass his small lime green scaled bum. The kids looked over at their father. The few that had legs walked on shaky legs while the ones with scales slithered their way to Felix.

Demonic Cat

11,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Artemis frowned and nodded, sitting down beside her. "He was a bit rough the last time I saw him... I could look through my books and contacts, see if there might be someone I know that could help him out..."

Evan smiled and set the snack down so she could easily get to it, sitting beside her on the bed. "I know that dear. I wasn't complaining."

Felix smiled and sat down on the floor, loving on his children, his tail even tickling one of his children. He looked over to his lover, smiling more. "Thank you love... I can cut your hair if ever you want. Just let me know how short and the style."

Loyal Gaian

Zeke kissed his cheek softly. "Dearest.... we're grand parents. And not just by Evan and Sierra...."

Sierra smiled, grabbing one of the cheese and peanut butter carrot sticks from the plate and eating it happily. "Any day now we'll be parents.... I'm kinda nervous."

Simon shook his head slowly, making his long hair swish around his slender frame. "I like my hair long.... I am more girly then you after all, my dear." He nuzzled his mate softly.

Demonic Cat

11,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Artemis smiled, "I know that love, and I am happy about it every day. I am glad our children can find love."

Evan smiled and nodded. "As long as they are healthy, that is all I am hoping for love. I want you and are children safe and content." he kissed her temple.

Felix smiled and reached over, rubbing his lover's neck. "You're beautiful, that is what you are love." He blew him a light kiss, before humming a soft melody, nuzzling one of their daughter's cheek.

Loyal Gaian

Zeke nodded, laying her head on his shoulder. She sighed softly. "I just worry about them. I can't help it... I am a mother after all..."

Sierra nodded, shifting on the bed slightly. "I just wish these cramps would stop... I've been having them all day today..."

Simon smiled and moved, his coils up under him. He kissed his mate softly, he slowly moved to pick up one of the kids. "Thank you, my love."

Demonic Cat

11,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Artemis nodded, rubbing at her back slowly. "I know dear. It is because you love them all so deeply. I feel the same way. Hell, I feel that way even for the ones who are not mine." He kissed her forehead.

Evan stopped, looking to her. "Um... Sierra... have you been timing these cramps like we were told?" he figured she was starting to have contractions.

Felix returned the kiss lovingly, looking into Simon's eyes and speaking softly. "For what love? Speaking the truth? You don't have to thank me for that."

Loyal Gaian

Zeke leaned over and kissed his cheek softly. "Because you love them as much as me."

Sierra shook her head. "No. But I did just have one." She rubbed her side slightly.

Simon smiled cutely. He watched as several of the little ones climbed up his coiled and snuggled in them. His soft golden-blue eyes glowed with pride as he watched the kids.

Demonic Cat

11,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Artemis smiled, looking into her eyes, "How could I not love them?"

Evan nodded, looking at his watch, and keeping track of the 'cramp'.

Felix smiled as he watched his mate with their children. "I love watching your eyes glitter love."

Loyal Gaian

"Because their original fathers didn't..." She sighed softly, hiding her face against his neck.

It was twenty minutes later that Sierra cringed from another 'cramp'. She rubbed at her stomach, leaning back heavily against the pillows. "Okay... that one hurt..."

Simon smiled to his mate, blushing softly. He watched as one of the kids moved and lightly patted at his stomach, making him blush more.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff