Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Gaian

MJ smiled softly. "I'm sorry... I got over excited seeing you that I forgot my crutches.... I hope she can forgive me..." He looked over at the girls, smiling softly and lovingly over at them. He reached his free hand out and lightly touched Mireya's hair. "They're both just as beautiful as their mother." He turned and kissed Jil lovingly.

Romantic Dreamer

Jil smiles as she listens. "I'm sure she will. Please be more careful though, promise?" She returns the kiss lovingly. "Aw, you flatterer you."

Mireya did not wake up when her hair was lightly touched, but she did say something odd. "No, evil monkeys, leave grandpa's cheese pants alone."

Loyal Gaian

MJ smiled lovingly to Jil. "Only if you promise you'll stay this time.... the girls need their mother.... and I do as well." MJ then looked over at Mireya and tried not to burst out laughing. "Yep... she's my kid.... kinda a family thing to dream about those cheese pants... not sure why though.... we all have them."

Romantic Dreamer

Jil nods her head as she cuddles close. "I broke that promise already, MJ. The last time I was here I made that promise. I ... can't now. I want to use my actions instead of my words, sorry." She looks at Mireya then nods her head. "She does sometimes get those dreams, I did wonder." She did not mention that she had a cheese pants dream or two during and after her pregnancy.

Loyal Gaian

"Then.... how about this action..." He dug into his pant pockets, pulling out a small gold band with a blue sea shell shaped gem on the top. He held it out to her, blushing slightly. "Jil.... will you stay with me..."

Romantic Dreamer

Jil takes in a breath as she sees the gold band, tears falling from her eyes. She carefully hugs MJ then holds her hand out. "I will marry you. I will do my best to be a great mother to our daughters."

Loyal Gaian

MJ beamed happily, slipping the band on her finger. He kissed her lovingly, his heart hammering in his chest. "I love you, I have since I first met you."

Romantic Dreamer

Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
MJ beamed happily, slipping the band on her finger. He kissed her lovingly, his heart hammering in his chest. "I love you, I have since I first met you."

Jil happily watched the ring be placed on her finger and listens to MJ. "I love you too. I know for a fact that you will be a perfect father for our daughters."

Loyal Gaian

MJ smiled as he sat up a little. "I want to make sure you and our girls will be happy. That's what I want." He flinched slightly from the movement, but shrugged it off. He looked to the two small girls and started to softly sing to them and Jil. It was a slow love song.
"I love you too much
To live without you loving me back
I love you too much
Heaven's my witness and this is a fact
I know I belong
When I sing this song
There's love above love and it's ours
'Cause I love you too much
I live for your touch
I whisper your name night after night
I love you too much
There's only one feeling and I know its right
I know I belong
When I sing this song
Heaven knows your name and I've been praying
To have you come here by my side
Without you a part of me is missing
Just to make you my whole life will fly
I know I belong
When I sing this song
I love... you too much
I love you too much
Heaven's my witness and this is a fact
Your live in my soul
Your heart is my gold
There's love above love but it's mine 'cause
I love you
There's love above love and it's yours cause
I love you
There's love above love and it's ours if you
Love me as much?
"

Romantic Dreamer

Jil smiles as she listens to MJ sing. She smiles happily at him. "I know, and that's why you are the perfect father for them." She then lets out a soft breath unsure what to say now. She glances over at the two girls, happy that they seem to get along well after they just met each other.

Loyal Gaian

Juniper had woken up to her father's singing. Her eyes wide with happiness as she listened to him. She had shaken Mireya awake to hear him too.

MJ smiled. "Now that you're back, I have a reason to sing again.... to be honest, I haven't been able to since you left..."

Romantic Dreamer

Jil carefully hugs herself close to MJ as she sighs softly. "Some of my family will show up, is that okay? My father will not, I don't think that would be a good idea."

Mireya yawned as she woke up then turned over to listen to her Daddy as he sang. She smiled as she heard the song then whispered to Juniper. "Daddy has a nice singing voice."

Loyal Gaian

Juniper nodded. "I've never heard him sing... only hum when I was practicing the piano or guitar," she whispered back.

MJ nodded. "That should be fine. There's lots of rooms here." He nuzzled his fiance lovingly, purring to her. His ears twitched, hearing his daughters and he smiled, looking over at them. "Good morning, girls."

Romantic Dreamer

Jil takes a moment to think. "That's good for most. Do we have something for a Unicorn or a centaur? My youngest sister is a Unicorn and I have a brother that's a Centaur." She sighs softly.

Mireya blinks. "Really? That's sad." She hears her Daddy then waves at him. "Good morning Daddy, I had a nice sleep last night."

Loyal Gaian

MJ thought a moment. "I think sister Alice has a really nice stable she made on the grounds. She wanted it like a house, but for her horses when she brought them. I'd have to double check, but they should work." He looked to the girls and ruffled both their heads. "That's good. Sleep is a good thing. Not only does it help heal your body, but your spirit too."

Juniper nodded. "I took Mireya to see the music room and to meet Uncle JJ and then Aunty Yuki made us dinner and cocoa."

MJ smiled. "Wow, sounds like you two were busy all afternoon, huh?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces