Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Gaian

Zeke came down from her room, looking around slowly. Her good teal eye looked around at the empty castle. Hoping it would pick up soon. Though, she didn't wear much, she rather liked her new armor and look. The small owl named Lunar fluttered around beside her, hooting cutely every now and then. Her white heels made soft clicks on the marble floor as she went to the front door to unlock it and open them up. She stepped outside and took a deep breath, loving the smell of dew in the morning. A soft smile spread over her pale lips.

Beloved Survivor

Azer looked around, her stomach growling slightly. She was wearing a Pretty black dress, her snow white hair braided back, with beautiful angel feathers sticking out of the braid. Her bubblegum pink eyes looked around. "Hey Zeke." She Smiled and waved over at her sister. In her other hand, she had a couple markers, and it looked like she had been doodling again. For some strange reason, Her doodling kept her from being childish like she should be at her age. but at least she wasn't running rampant, giving everyone Marker Mustashes. "Its a good morning today, eh?" She smiled and twirled around a couple times.

Loyal Gaian

Zeke looked down at her sister, smiling softly. "It is a good morning. The spirits are calm for now. Let us hope they stay that way." She took another drag from her cig and then spoke once more to Azer. "So what have you been drawing, my dear little sister?"

Beloved Survivor

Azer smiled. " I hope so too I was wanting to make Sun Tea today." She Took in the sent of the strawberries and her smile grew. "Pictures of you and me. I also drew SC, and Meep, And Even Nate!" She squirmed a little in excitement.

Loyal Gaian

Zeke raised a brow as she listened to her little sister. "Really? You didn't draw on the castle walls again, did you? You know the spirits don't like that." Little Lunar fluttered over to Azer and gave her nose a soft peck, her way of giving a kiss, before sitting back on Zeke's head.

Beloved Survivor

Azer giggled when Lunar pecked her on the nose. "no, I drew it on paper this time." She Smiled. "Zekey, what are we going to do today? I want to go swimming so badly... Its been forever since you and me have gone swimming." She smiled, and puffed her cheeks out like a fish, squinting her eyes and looking childish, moving her hands like gills. "look sissy! I'm a Fish!" She giggled, showing her funny face to her older sister.

Loyal Gaian

Zeke shrugged her slender pale shoulders. "Nothing is stopping you from swimming. I just don't feel like it. It reminds me of home before that witch blew it up." Her eye flashed once at the word 'witch'. She still held a grudge against the evil women that took away her home. She looked back down at Azer, ruffling her white hair. "Go have fun. I'll watch from here to make sure you're safe."

Beloved Survivor

Azer nodded. "Okay. I might later, this evening, when its cooler. Remember the last time I got a sunburn?" she shivered. It Was so bad it looked like she had been wipped . "I'll just stay here." She didn't want to Leave her sister's side. She Had just gotten her beautiful wings back, and she had no plans on losing them again, so she didn't dare go anywhere on her own.

Loyal Gaian

Zeke nodded, petting her sister's head. "Are you hungry? I have nothing else to do till we get a guest or two." Her own wings shifted behind her a few times.

Beloved Survivor

Azer Smiled. "yeah, I kinda am. Maybe later We can make some sun tea." She smiled, her wings flapping adorably.

Beloved Survivor

Ҟʊɾɑ

Ⓘt's a ⒸⒶⓉ's Ƚife

User Image

â–€ â–„â–€ â–„â–€ â–„â–€ â–„â–€ â–„â–€ â–„â–€ â–„â–€ â–„â–€ â–„â–€ â–„â–€ â–„â–€ â–„â–€ â–„â–€ â–„â–€ â–„â–€ â–„â–€ â–„â–€ â–„â–€ â–„â–€ â–„â–€ â–„â–€ â–„â–€ â–„â–€ â–„â–€ â–„

Kura stepped up to Zeke, as well as Azer. He was in the form of a cat, but his Scars and missing ear proved he wasn't some housecat. "Mew?" he winked at Azer. "Kero sent me over to check up on you guys. Nothing bad happened yet?" He sat down, his tail wraping around him, the tip resting on his front paws.

â–€ â–„â–€ â–„â–€ â–„â–€ â–„â–€ â–„â–€ â–„â–€ â–„â–€ â–„â–€ â–„â–€ â–„â–€ â–„â–€ â–„â–€ â–„â–€ â–„â–€ â–„â–€ â–„â–€ â–„â–€ â–„â–€ â–„â–€ â–„â–€ â–„â–€ â–„â–€ â–„â–€ â–„â–€ â–„

Loyal Gaian

User Image

Meep came down from his room, yawning and scratching himself. He headed into the kitchen, making himself a massive roast turkey sandwich. Grabbing it and one of the gallons of milk, he moved to the dinning area to enjoy his goodies.

Timid Smoker

Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

Raoul

bunny form

A cute bunny hoped into the castle after someone had opened the doors. He looked around and to itself was in awe of the whole place. The bunny smelled the air and smelled a delicious sandwhich was being made. The bunny licked its tiny furry lips and hoped twoards the smell. Because he was so small no one seemed to notice him. He went into the kitchen at first but followed the smell to a dinning room area. He saw a large (large from his point of view from being so small) furry man holding then sandwhich and a gallon of milk. The bunny hoped into a chair then onto the table and looked at the sandwhich then up at the male. The bunny seemed to smile at him as his purpleish blue eyes looked at him.

Loyal Gaian

Seeing the bunny, Meep stopped and stared. He then snapped his fingers and a small carrot sandwich appeared in front of the rabbit. "You might like more then what I got little guy." It was rather a site to see him down the sandwich in one bite, since it was a whole roasted turkey between two loaves of bread.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff