Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
Julian looks to Lir as he says that every thing went okay. And that Meep is now sleeping. " Thank you Lir. You did it again " he would hug his naga friend and then pats him on the back. He would look to Night as she fusses over the little ones and then chuckles. " There she goes " He says to Lir. " I hope you both get some rest too " He speaks this to Lir and his wife

Rosamund nods her head " Oh we will " She sniffles a yawn " I had to go back and forth to feed the children. Though they seamed to only cry when they really needed something. Like a dipper change.

Night was indeed changing the babies clothing. Well either cleaning them up and then putting them in nice warm clothing. She would smile as they were. But so damn cute ! She would make goo sounds at them. She would then pick up some of the babies as they needed to be changed or feed

Alice would hold two of the babies feeding them from a bottle. It was hard work. And she knew her parents would have to get some sleep. After all they couldn't run on empty. Nope that was not a no go.

Rose looks at him and then shakes her head " I am not sure. I was in the room reading and i really got to pee " She says to him" And we don't know how long i will be on the pot " She giggles softly

Loyal Gaian

Meep was sleeping, resting against the pillows. He was bandaged up and healing nicely.

Lir yawned and nodded. "Come on, dearest. I need some rest..."

Kujira chuckled as he got dressed and moved to go lay in bed. He yawned and curled up in the blankets, rubbing his belly tenderly.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Julian would tend to the babies and then go and see Meep who was sleeping away. he would stroke his head and then sits down tired to the bones.

Night and Alice would be in the baby room and then falls asleep together

Rosamund smiles and then nods " Me too !" She would follow him as he made sure every one is comfy and asleep

Rose would use the bath room and about thirty minutes later she was snuggled to her mate and then smiles

Loyal Gaian

It was a new day...
Meep yawned as he started to wake up finally after the surgery. He hissed faintly, his stomach still very sore from the stitches and bandages wrapped around his middle. He looked around the medical room weakly, rubbing his eyes.

Lir was curled up around Rosamund, his head laying on her chest. He kept her close to him, having been up several times over the night taking care of the twins so his mate could sleep.

Kujira lay on his back, one arm around Rose and the other laying protectively over his gut. He was snoring faintly as he slept, drool falling from one corner of his mouth.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Julian looks up at Meep as he woke up and then smiles " Don't move around to much " He says to Meep " Not sure if you can leave the room. Alice and Night are taking care of the babies." He smiles and then nuzzles his neck

Alice was doing her rounds as Night took her sleep. She would make sure each of them were feed and there diapered changes

Loyal Gaian

Meep nodded slowly. "H... how are they? Are they all okay?" He laid still on his pillows, the oxygen mask still over his mouth. The heart meter slowly beeping with his weakened pulse.

SC watched Alice silently from a corner of the children's room. It was his job to watch the family after all. Even if he couldn't touch them, he'd keep them all safe no matter what.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Julian looks at him and then nods " They are fine. Alice and Night are taking care of them " He smiles at him and then kisses him.

Alice was so tired and then looks up at SC as he was in the shadows.".. Hmm .. " She says to him and then plops down. Trying not to wake up the babies or Night

Loyal Gaian

Meep smiled behind the oxygen mask. He reached out, lightly touching Julian's cheek. "I love you so much, Julian."

SC took a step out of the shadow, looking down at Alice with his one eye. "You can rest if you wish, my princess. I can watch them."

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Julian smiles and then kisses his head " You need some more sleep love " He nuzzles him " and I love you. So much and don't you forget it " He chuckles.

Alice smiles and then sniffles a yawn " You will wake me up if something is wrong ?" She asks him. She would get some sleep if he would watch over them. A lot could happen. But she also needed some sleep. She would curl up next to Night.

Loyal Gaian

Meep held Julian's hand. "I'll be fine. Just don't ask me to get up anytime soon..." He smiled weakly behind the oxygen mask.

SC nodded, his tail twitched behind him. He folded his arms across his chest. He silently watched the new borns.

Shamus slowly crossed the bridge. He held one arm across his upper stomach, black blood soaking his shirt. He staggered as he walked, one wing ripped off his back, the other barely there anymore. He'd been in a great battle and with no where else to go, he came to his cousin's home. He ended up collapsing right in front of the door, blacking out from blood loss.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Julian chuckles " I won't until your strong and healthy " He says to Meep and then nuzzles him softly. He would then sighs softly. Feeling a bit out of it.

Out side a winged like wolf with two tails scales behind each leg and under its belly. Hawk like eyes and two antelope antlers . It was swift like a cheetah and quite as a mouse. The being was hurt and bloodied from a fight with the humans who wanted to catch her for internal life. She would grunt and land not to far from the stranger who was walking over a bridge. A huge splash of water would come up and she would float down to the bottom.

Loyal Gaian

(( >.> No one can save the one in the lake... Shamus is out cold from blood loss. >.> ))

Meep patted the spot on the bed next to him. Hoping his lover would join him in resting. He moved the wires on the IV and the heart meter along with the oxygen mask so they wouldn't get tangled or pulled out.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
(( its okay her uncles will <3 ))

The being that feel in the water would be pulled out by to massive white wolf gods. They would lick the beings face trying to wake her.

Julian smiles and then nuzzles him " Your not to weak ?" He mumbles softly. He didn't want him to stress him self.

Loyal Gaian

Meep smiled at Julian tiredly behind the mask. "I'll be fine. I just want you close to me. Please."

Shamus's breath started to slow as was his heart. He'd lost way too much blood, even his aura was fading fast.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Julian nods his head and then snuggles to him " All right all right " He mumbles

The being would rise up from the ground after a few licks from the others. She would look at the form on the bridge. And then start to walk to the being. Seeing the light seamed to flicker. Each foot step she made would grow plants and then they would die. She would come closer to the being. Though she was still wounded she couldn't stand by. She would bow her head down to the person with wings. Not human means no threat. She would breath life into the male healing his major wounds and giving him more blood.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff