Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
(( sorry getting destracted ))

Julian smiles as he went to go and feed the babies and change there dippers.

Alice was listening to the book and was getting ready to hop off of her ma's head to go and make dinner

Rose on the other hand was in the beach room with Kujira and relaxing. She would feel a small kick and gasps ".. Kujira !" She calls out. Smiling softly. She was now showing more and more

The female would come back down stairs in her more human form and then sits next to the male. she was still looking and had asked the other gods to help look.

Loyal Gaian

Meep continued to read to the children, keeping the twins, Night and Alice the closest to him. He kept a blanket over himself, mostly to stay warm, his fire a bit low since he'd had the octuplets. He yawned a little as he read, starting to get tired. He kept the book where Gabriel could read it while he did as well.

Kujira poked his head out of the water, wiggling his ears a bit. "Hmm? What is it, Rosie?" He got out of the water, waddling over to her. The egg was massive in his middle, taking up most of his torso now. He looked ready to pop any day now.

Shamus was sitting on one of the sofas in the living room area. He still never said a word, but kept a note pad and pencil with him now. He was still bandaged up, but wasn't allowed to do a whole lot still.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Julian smiles as he goes to get some burning stuff for Meep and then hands him the stuff " you need to keep your fire going " He says to Meep.

Gabriel smiles and then blinks as he was trying to say the big words but couldn't. So now and then he would asks Meep on how to say it right.

Alice had jumped off of Meep's head and was shifting to her human like form with rabbit ears and a fluffy rabbit tail. She would go out of the kitchen to mouth for dinner time soon.

The female looks at him and then opens her mouth to speak.".. Your heart is hard to find .. " She mumbles. ".. Why is that ?" She asks him sitting on the floor. She would look over to see her uncles come on over and then lay beside her.

Rose looks at him and then points to her stomach " He or she is moving " She says to Kujira and then blushes

Loyal Gaian

Meep smiled to Julian softly. "Thank you dear." He took a moment to down the charcoal and lighter fluid before helping Gabriel with the big words. He enjoyed spending time with his kids, reading to them since he had to take it easy still.

Shamus looked to the female then wrote on the note pad. 'I do not know. I do not even know who took it. I do not remember anything anymore.' He sighed softly, still not able to show or feel any emotion.

Kujira slowly got onto the ground, grunting as he did. He panted softly, taking a few minutes to catch his breath. He put a hand on her belly, smiling. "Hello there, little one... I'm your daddy... Now no hurting your mommy now, okay?" He smiled tiredly, moving outside of water was getting harder on him lately with how heavy he'd gotten in his middle.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Julian smiles and then nods" Your welcome " He would then watches them as Alice left to go make dinner for them

Alice went into the kitchen to start making dinner. She would start to the meat and then smiles

the female looks at him and then reads the note pad. She would shut her eyes. " .. Do you have any thing i can use to track your scent ?" She asks him.

Rose smiles at him " I think its time to go and see if Lir and Rosamund can take a look at us. " she says to him

Loyal Gaian

Meep smiled as he watched Alice head down stairs. His tail curled around Kara, noticing she'd fallen asleep snuggling his still around puffy middle. He continued to read to his kids.

Shamus reached behind him and sliced his ponytail completely off with a dull knife he had with him. He handed it to her, his hair falling to frame his thin pale face.

Kujira nodded. "I'm ganna need some help getting up though.... Mind handing me my crutches by the door, Rosie?"

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Julian smiles as he was sitting there. He would snuggle to his mate and family

Alice would chop the lettuce and other things. She would add to the meat. She smiles and then takes some wine to add to the chicken so it tasted nice and sweet.

The female takes his hair and then binds it. She would move her hair out of her face and then looks to her Uncles and then smiles " smell .. " She says to them. They would panting softly and then start to sniff.

Rose nods her head " Sure sure " She smiles and then gets up and then walks over to the door and grabs his crutches. She would come back on over " I think we are off on the cooking duty " She says to him " I think Alice is making dinner for all of us " She smiles at him

Loyal Gaian

Meep soon started to fall asleep, his words slurring as he tried to read more to Gabriel and his family.

Shamus watched the female, his black hair falling into his face and hiding parts of his face, but his dull golden eyes seemed to show behind his hair.

Kujira struggled and groaned as he got to his feet. He panted heavily once he got to his feet, exhausted from just getting up. He swayed a little on his crutches.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Julian smiles as he covers the kids and his family in a blanket and then goes to check on Alice

Alice was taking out the meat loaf and other things as she was busying her self her pa walked in." Hmm i hope they don't go out to long " She says to him

The female looks at the male and then smiles ".. What is your name?" She asks him. " Me I have many. Some say forest spirit.. others wolf girl daughter. Or some would say a goddess.. But you can just call me Sayla." she would look at the male wondering if he would give him her name.

Rose smiles and then walks on over to him and then wraps her arms around him." Come on we need to do a check up. And if your going to lay the egg i want it where we can be watched." She says to him

Loyal Gaian

Shamus looked to Sayla then wrote on his notepad. "On the battle field they called me the Death's Shadow. But my name is Shamus."

Kujira nodded after taking a few minutes to get his breath and his balance. "O... Okay." He moved very slowly, clearly ready for a nap himself.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Julian nods " They need rest " He says to Alice and helps making the rest of the dinner. Putting in some bread to bake and then toss the salad.

Alice nods and then makes some fresh juice. She would sway her hips as she makes the food." Well they do. Eight pups to feed and change. That is a chore !" She giggles

Sayla looks at him and then smiles. She would lean back as he said that ".. So you brought death in the shadows ?" She asks him .

Rose helps him to the elevator. She was sure Rosamund and Lir were there. If not she would ask Nate if he was down there to call them down. Though she hoped she was going to stress any one out on it.

Loyal Gaian

Shamus shook his head then wrote on his note pad again. 'I am from a clan of shadow demons. We are hired to fight for people, regardless of the cause. I do not care for it, but is how my family lives."

Lir was busy with his lover in their own room, tending to one another and even the twins. Lir had put the twins to bed early after spending nearly all day with them, taking the rest of the time to spend it alone with his beloved.

Nate also was busy with some repairs around the castle, not able to get in touch with anyone.

The one in the med lab was the other doctor, Zeke and Meep's oldest brother. Sess was in his tree form in the corner of the med lab that was his side.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Sayla looks at him and then nods " I see " She would think about this. So he was a man to hire if some one needed to die. She would look at him and then smiles when a hawk like cry carries out, out side of the castle. She would look out the window as a huge hawk lands and then bows at the window. Sayla would move over to the window and open it to look out. " Any news ?" She asks the hawk.

The hawk would look at her " None. Sister blaze is looking in the south. Snow is in the north looking for any leads." She spoke out loud. These were elemental birds. The hawk before them was of the earth.

Rosamund smiles and then snuggles to her mate." Sorry I was so tired " She mumbles to him. she had slept most of the days since the week he was out she was running around all the time. She would kiss him and then sighs blissfully.

Rose would get them to the elevator and then pushes the button for the basement/ Once they were down there she would help Kujira out of the elevator. " Hello ?"

Loyal Gaian

Shamus sighed softly. 'I do not think I will ever feel again."

Lir smiled, laying beside his lover. "It's fine, dearest. The twins enjoyed helping me and playing with me today." He turned onto his side, smiling at her. "I think I've perfected my serum."

Sess shifted out of his tree form and looked to Rose and his nephew. "Hello. Is something wrong with my nephew?"

Kujira looked to his mate then to his uncle. "Rose wants us to get a check up. It seems my egg is getting too big for me to really do much anymore."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff