Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
Nyx Queen of Darkness' Teepee Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:48 am
User Image

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Rose Crown | Uncert | Uncert with Flag

"Am I willing to give up what I have in order to be what I am not yet. Am I able to follow the spirit of love into the desert. It is a frightening and sacred moment. There is no return. One's life is changed forever. It is the fire that gives us our shape."

Meaning of (name): Means "whirlwind" in Greek. In Greek myth this was the name of an Amazon warrior killed by Herakles during his quest for Hippolyta's girdle.

Aliases: A, Lee, La

Date Found: April 24, 2011
Found: Easter Egg Frenzy
Date of Maxing: July 1, 2012

Temper: Courageous
Breed: Regular
Breed Appearance: Regular
Height: 15 hands
Personality:

Independent and courageous, Aella is used to doing what she wants. She has never put any limits on herself. Her heart has always been her guiding lead, and she has never failed to listen to it.

She was raised strictly, and wasn't allowed to venture far from home--but her wandering spirit finally got the best of her. When faced with the decision to abide by the rules or do what she feels is right or best, she'll go with her heart every time.

She is too wild and free to be contained by anything or anyone.

Quirks/Character Traits:
✶ Loves the Desert and hot areas
✶ Remains in the Swamp though after Chanterelle's disappearance
✶ Fears and despises death.
✶ Has a thing for fireflies and heartbeats. She could tell Chanterelle's from anyone else's in the worlds.

Backstory:

Living most of her life in the desert, Aella now finds herself in the land of the Soquili, far from her people and never able to return...

Born into a desert herd, Aella was raised with her sister Memory. They were best friends. However, Aella was different from Memory. There was no call to adventure for her sister, like there was for her.

Despite the allure of seeing the world, Aella never planned to leave her matriarchal herd. It was then that she met Chronos. His long black hair and bright blue eyes were attractive, but what enticed her was the way his heart yearned for adventure like hers. It was then she noticed the distinct sound of it, so simple so perfect a sound that she could recognize it anywhere.

It was much easier to fall for him than she had thought. And it was with a heavy heart that she left her sister behind, forbidden to come home because of her love for an outsider--which was forbidden by the herd.

But she was happy still. She traveled the lands with him, and she would have been happy with him forever had he not become sick. For reasons, neither understood, he was dying. Nothing could change it.

It took all that was in her to leave him when he asked to be alone at the end. He didn't want her to suffer there with him. Years later, she knows he is gone but leaving him has left her completely alone. She doesn't know where he lies, or who if anyone was there at the end with him. It haunts her everyday of her life--but if she had to do it again, she would do the same because she loved him and it was the only thing he ever asked of her.

July 1, 2012

Stats
exclaim Stats and bonus stats have been added for the month of June! exclaim
If you see any errors, would like to know why you did not receive stats, or have any stat related questions please PM Nisshou H.

Several soquili maxed out this month. Let's give a big "HUZZAH" to Acanthus, Betula, Rainart, Skah Talutah, Cheveyo, Aella, Ashe, Beryl, Svanbjorn, Wystan and Chowilawu!

Bonus stat questions for July have been opened!

A friendly reminder: If you have changed your name recently and it has not been updated or noted in the teepee listing please PM Nisshou H with your old name so it can be fixed!

The Continuing Story...

Aella tried to go home, just to see her family from a distance--only to find that the whole place had been raised to the ground. There was nothing but ashes left, no comfort (Self-RP to do).

Despondant, Aella roamed the earth trying to figure out what to do with herself. Eventually, she came upon Chronos final resting place by accident. When she touched the necklace that hung on the grave cross, it fell to pieces at her feet. She had given him that necklace, woven it herself--he was truly dead.

Grieving, she stumbles into the swamp uncaring what happened. It's there that she meets Chanterelle who offers comfort to her. It's the first time that Aella puts her head against Chanterelle's chest to listen to the steady thrum of her heart.

Aella decides to stay with Chanterelle, and soon discovers she has feelings for her. She won't admit that she loves her though, instead she tries to figure things out for herself. Cuddling against Chanterelle, she learns the beat of her heart--something she would recognize anywhere.

After they've been together awhile without speaking their feelings, Aella takes Chanterelle to Chronos grave. She finally admits that she has found peace and she can move on from the heartache his death caused her.

Finally, Aella admits her feelings to Chanterelle and kisses her beneath the pale moonlight. However, it takes Chanterelle time to decipher her own feelings. When Chanterelle does though, she goes all out by enlisting birds and fireflies to make a magical evening for Aella. It is then that she confesses her love for Aella.

But Aella was not meant to be happy, While Chanterelle was off seeing her family with two of their baskets in tow, a fire raged across the Kawani. Chanterelle never returned and with sorrow Aella accepted that Chanterelle and the foals were dead.

Soon, thereafter, Epitaph hatched from his basket and Aella learned to be a single mother. While he was still young, the wishing star blessed her with another child Witness for Epitaph to grow up with.

Aella is still learning how to let go and be happy.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:03 am
User Image

Self

Finished

Love Story in Order
[ Healing Incantation ]
[ I Won't Say I'm In Love ]
[ Journey's End ]
[ Kiss the Girl ]
[ I See The Light ]
(PRP) I Will Love You Until the End of My Days and Beyond (Self RP Aella and Epitaph)
(PRP) When the Light is Gone
(PRP Solo Oneshot) When She Loved Me...

[ All Turned Upside Down ] (with Samandiriel, owned by Darkmoon Dancer)
[FIN] Lingering Terrors (Skah Talutah + Aella)
[PRP] Re-Learning to Breathe (Dir & Aella) (with Samandiriel, owned by Darkmoon Dancer)

Dead
(PRP) A Stranger in These Lands (Sigurd and Aella)
(PRP) Submission and Obedience (Aella and Alasandre)
[PRP] Sandstorms of the Same (Aella & Cato)
[prp]Those you don't remember (Teykali & Aella)
[PRP] Aella Squared (Aella and Αελλα)
Where the Wind Blows (Aella and Fei Yen Li)
(PRP) Calm Waters (Aella and Kaitlyn)
[(PRP) Help me? (Aresenciel and Aella) (with Aresencial , owned by Spoof)
PVP: The Kill Steal (Aella and Acanthus)
+ [ Oddities in the Graveyard ] (with Marrow, owned by [+Katch+])  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:14 am
User Image

with Chanterelle: Epitaph, Witness, Rigel Trinity, Thierry, Myca, and ??? "Rise"

Breeding Slots
1. Chanterelle
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open
5. Open

Breeding Tries
1. Pan's Septemper Unedited Breedings -WON!

Miracle Baby with Chanterelle: Epitaph
Aella closed her eyes. She had never thought she'd be happy, and then Chanterelle had come along....Chanterelle who loved her and needed her. She had not even thought she was capable of loving again when she had met her.

But nights and nights had gone by in the presence of the other mare, and she found that she was in love. It had taken Chanterelle a little longer, but she would have waited forever.

She pushed the jar of fireflies forward, "When I told her I loved her, the fireflies +floated around us and when she told me she loved me, they were there. They have been witnessess of our love. Let them tell you how we love each other, let them tell you what we want--a family. A Happily Ever After."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Miracle Baby with Chanterelle: Myca

Miracle Baby With Chanterelle: "Rise"
The kirin mare walked with steps as light as clouds. Gingerly she bent her neck and placed her gift for the Wishing Star down. She bundle of cloth unraveled to reveal that she had brought a bowl of clear water as her offering. Staring down into the small reflective pool Chanterelle wished with all her might. She wished that she and Aella might be able to bring home a basket all their own. She wished that the Star would see that Aella was just as much a necessity to her as the very water in this bowl. She wanted to be able to share the love that the mares had built with something brand new to this world, to show it that it belonged. Just like she and Aella belonged together, so would a child all their own belong to their love.

Miracle Baby With Chanterelle: Witness
ears streamed down her face, leaving ghostly trails on Aella's beige skin. It had not been long ago, it seemed when the world was right and her and Chanterelle were wishing upon a star. That was when the future was bright and they were about to be the mother's of not one but three kids.

But the fires had swept everything away, every last bit of it. Every hope and dream, save one was gone. She looked towards the heavens, "You have given me so much when I had nothing. A family. Now I am alone without the mare I love. I am raising our son alone when I thought it would be together. I want Chanterelle back, I don't want to do this alone. But I know that recalling the dead is not possible, that where she has gone--she cannot come back. The only way to see her again, is to join her. But I cannot. I promised her, I promised Epitaph. So I ask that I don't have to raise him alone, that I can have some small piece of Chanterelle back--a sibling for Epitaph to grow with. I don't want him to be lonely, I want him to be okay. And I want one last reminder of her, before I have to let her go and go on."

Carefully, Aella laid the yellow jewel down that Chanterelle had given her. "Please," she closed her eyes and let the wind carry her whispers to the heavens.

Spirit Breeding 1: Chanterelle

The Baskets
User ImageUser Image

Rigel Trinity
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Thierry

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:19 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

Artwork

User ImageUser Image  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:22 am
User Image

User Image
Uncert

Name: Mozilla
Name Meaning: After Mozillla Firefox, since he's a Firefox
Breed: Fox
Temper: Loyal
Personality: Having followed her from the desert, Mozilla has some strange connection with her and refuses to leave her or speak.

Firefox x Beridanwen Breeding Win  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:23 am
User Image

User Image
User Image
Uncert

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible - it cannot be seen or measured - yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more than any material possession ever could."

Meaning of (name): Small cups made of sushi rice and dried seaweed filled with seafood, etc. There are countless varieties of gunkanzushi, some of the most common ones being sea urchin and various kinds of fish eggs.]

Aliases: Gun, Daddy

Date Found: April 27, 2011
Found: Bee's LS Stream
Date of Maxing: May 1, 2012

Temper: Macho
Breed: Dive Ball Kelpie
Breed Appearance: Kelpie
Height: 15.3 hands
Personality:

Although he appears gruff, and can fight just as good as anyone else, he doesn't like to. He'd much rather be liked than have to fight. However, since his feeling are easily hurt, he puts on a macho facade.

He's loyal and sensitive. He's eager to listen and to please. Gunkan has always felt left out. He has his family's beautiful looks and works hard to prove that he's not vain. Beauty is more than skin deep to him.

Fatherhood brought to him a surge of responsibility that was both overwhelming and astounding. He wants to be the best father possible to his children and never let them live the unloved childhood he did.

Though he admires beauty, it's no longer important to him. Even the most crushed seashell gift from his child is admired as the most beautiful sunset or jewelry, and valued much more.

Quirks/Character Traits:
✶ Loves to play with hair
✶ Favorite food is seaweed, which is also the meaning of the name of the soq he loves the most.
✶ Dislikes/Has rivalry with Nori's sister
✶ Carries on Sushi theme in naming
✶ Has a brother who has basically disowned him, but I later plan to have make ammends with him.

Backstory:
Born to two kelpies who were as beautiful as they were vain, Gunkan grew up without any supervision or want to stay in contact with them. It was at that early age that he decided, he's find someone to settle down with and raise a family. He wanted to have an actual family--perhaps to make up for the one he was denied.

And still just a young stallion, he met Nori.

May 1, 2012

Stats
exclaim Stats and bonus stats have been added for the month of April! exclaim
If you see any errors, would like to know why you did not receive stats, or have any stat related questions please PM Nisshou H.

We got some more soquili maxing out this month. Let's here it for Banzai, Nori, Paelor Tae Tsai, Vasilissa, Gunkan, Illarion, Sakura, Alti and Magaskawee! Well done soquili!

Bonus stat questions for May have been opened!

The Continuing Story...

While swimming, a misunderstanding came about. A stallion named Nori thought he was trapped (he was just eating seaweed at the bottom of the ocean) and tried to rescue Gunkan which in turn got himself stuck. Gunkan than became Nori's saviour.

Through this very brief and fluke encounter, they both discovered that over time they had feelings for each other and were wanting the same things in life. It was as if fate had ordained that on that day they would meet.

An unconventional couple Nori and Gunkan could not have children biologically together. As they continued to look for surrogates (and failing), Gunkan and Nori made a wish on the fabled wishing star while offering sacrifices to prove how bad they wanted this gift. Nori gave his best seaweed, and Gunkan gave away his beauty by chopping off all his hair (something his parents would have never done).

In return, they awoke one morning with a blessed basket from the wishing star. A child that was gifted to take after them both. The same day, they found a mini basket that they also adopted.

New to how to raise foals, they sought help with Nori's sister who wasn't quite helpful. Before long, ready or not--Gunkan and Nori's children popped from their baskets--Nigiri and Onigiri.

Raising the foals changed their entire life, a new adventure everyday and with it the heartache that their children were growing up. Eager to expand their family, they came across Trinity Rose and her lovemate Nukpana. Trinity Rose agreed to be a surrogate to both Gunkan and Nori in turn so that they could share the children together as a family unit.

Trinity Rose announced the news that she was expecting, and Gunkan and Nori decided to go on one last vacation before the new children were born. On their visit to an island, they left a sacrifice (much like the wishing star) as an offering for a blessing. The tiki god Lono granted them their gift after Nori offered seaweed and a flower he long treasured that Gun had given him. Gunkan left behind his dive ball, a treasured gift from his past that he never went anywhere without.

Their blessing was smiled down upon as Lono descended the rainbow to marry Laka. Gunkan and Nori were blessed with two more miracle babies--their first daughters--Ikura Raukura and Kisu Taongo.

Soon there after Kurage, Sashimi, and Hirame Sankana were born via Trinity Rose.

They have adopted Funa and Yakinori.

They have four grandchildren.and are looking to start a herd.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:25 am
User Image

Self

Finished
[PRP] What's this? (Nori, Gunkan, Chi) {FIN}
(PRP) Little Surprises (Gunkan and Nori)--Finding Onigiri
[PRP] Forbidden Love {Nori & Gunkan}
[PRP] Basket Explosion {Nori,Gunkan,Onirigiri,Nigiri}
Swimming with a Little Rice Ball (Gunkan and Onigiri) (with Onigiri , owned by Cheshirekttty )

Dead
[ Lost Without Her ] (with Shilo, owned by lysia_nyteblade)
Dreams Bursting at the Seams (with Subira , owned by Tirokio )
[ Gotta Catch... Poke' What? ] (with Ixkin, owned by stormflower)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:32 am
User Image

With Nori: Kisu Taonga, Ikuara Raukara, and Nigiri
Via Surrogacy: Hirame Sakana, Sashimi, and Kurage
Via Adoption: Yakinori, Funa, and Onigiri

Onigiri: Kaori, Ukyo, Ayame, and Cosmo Honeydale
Kurage: Mochi, Konpeito, and Higashi
KIsu Taonga: Nami, Umiko, and Kaitombo

Breeding Slots
1. Nori:

Breeding Tries with Nori
1. Pan's Septemper Unedited Breedings
2. Dia Unedited
3. Azael's Feb 2019

Miracle Baby: Nigiri
Gun stood there looking up at the wishing star, in his mouth a bag. Dropping it at his feet, his long blue locks fell out and the moon glinted at his neatly shorn head. "I loved Nori from the moment I met him. I loved him. And he loved me back, it's all I could ever dream of, I thought. But we dreamed of a family, of children of our own. And I, I needed to think what I would sacrifice. So I sacrificed my vanity, the one thing I have always loved about me. My hair, in the hopes that you will see how much I love this child already, how much I've--how much we've longed for this child. Make me bald, if that's what it takes. Take my pokeball, I just want our family to be complete."

Adopted Basket: Onigiri

Adopted Children Via Surrogacy with Trinity Rose
User ImageUser Image

The Baskets

Basket one: Smelling faintly of the sea and someone familiar to you, the spirit simply smiled and states this child has given the same marks as a brave warrior to protect it.

Basket two: The spirit laughs softly, motioning to the odd mark on the side that looks nothing like what either parent possessed. However it then admitted it will leave a gift for the child to find -- similar in image but more personal to the one yet to walk from its protective barrier.

Basket three: The spirit decided to speak no words, but it faded back into hiding, smelling faintly of flowers, the salt of the sea, and a comforting and another familiar scent you just couldn't quite put words to

Sashimi

Kurage

Hirame Sankana

Miracle Baby: Kisu Taonga
Nori and Gunkan traveled to the rainbow together. Already they had been blessed with their sons Nigiri and Onigiri, but still they wanted a larger family. After all, they might not be the most conventional couple, but they still had a lot of love to give.

The pair approached the rainbow together, smiling with hopeful hearts as they placed their offerings. For Nori, he left the best seaweed hat he had been able to find, dried and ready for eating. Along with it he placed a single flower from his tail. The flowers had been gift from Gunkan and he held them dear to his heart. Next, Gunkan places his Diveball. Nori couldn't ever remember him without it and knew what it must cost the stallion to leave it. Together they gave their thanks and made their wish and then moved on to allow others to take their turn.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Miracle Baby: Ikuara Raukura

Nori and Gunkan traveled to the rainbow together. Already they had been blessed with their sons Nigiri and Onigiri, but still they wanted a larger family. After all, they might not be the most conventional couple, but they still had a lot of love to give.

The pair approached the rainbow together, smiling with hopeful hearts as they placed their offerings. For Nori, he left the best seaweed hat he had been able to find, dried and ready for eating. Along with it he placed a single flower from his tail. The flowers had been gift from Gunkan and he held them dear to his heart. Next, Gunkan places his Diveball. Nori couldn't ever remember him without it and knew what it must cost the stallion to leave it. Together they gave their thanks and made their wish and then moved on to allow others to take their turn.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Adopted Teen/Adult: Funa
User ImageUser Image

Adopted Teen/Adult: Yakinori
User ImageUser Image

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:47 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Artwork

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:48 am
User Image

User Image Uncert

Name: Bubbles
Name Meaning: Just being funny!
Breed: Jellyfish based on Tentacool
Temper: Clingy
Personality:

He's super weird and clingy. Prone to zapping accidentally in his zest for cuddles.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:49 am
User Image

User Image
Uncert | Foal | Basket
"In truth a family is what you make it. It is made strong, not by number of heads counted at the dinner table, but by the rituals you help family members create, by the memories you share, by the commitment of time, caring, and love you show to one another, and by the hopes for the future you have as individuals and as a unit."

Meaning of (name): sushi consisting of a small ball of rice smeared with wasabi sauce and topped with raw fish or other seafood.

Aliases: Ni, Guri, Niri

Date Born: July 1, 2011
Found: Wishing Star XxX
Date of Maxing: September 1, 2012

Temper:
Breed: 2nd Gen (Kelpie)
Breed Appearance: Kelpie
Height: 16 hands

Personality:
Graced with his parents good-looks, Nigiri takes what is best about both of his parents in his personality. Strong and silent like Gunkan, but more openly affectionate and dreamy like Nori. However, he's also clumsy, though he's grown out of the worse part of it.

Nigiri understands that not all parents are like his, but that their love is no different. They would not question who he would come to love, no matter who it was.

He carries his family's eccentricities to new levels in some of his beliefs and actions, however he is less concerned with his beauty than his parents. He's a very accepting and trusting stallion but seems quite solemn in nature. As the oldest of the children, he takes his job of big brother quiet seriously.

Quirks/Character Traits:
✶ Dislikes live fish touching his feet or legs and hates storms.
✶ He likes to spend most of his time in the water and sunshine
✶ Was told as a foal by Nori that the rainbow was the promise of good weather after a storm, so he always looks for one after a particularly frightening storm.

Backstory:

He was left as a blessing from the gods for Nori and Gunkan to find.

September 1, 2012

Stats
exclaim Stats and bonus stats have been added for the month of August! exclaim

We have an impressive number of soquili that maxed out this month! Give it up for The Doctor, Chessur (by both owners), Carlisle Cullen, Sayoko, Bangil, Nexus, Roarke, Grauen Kerze, Nigiri, Slipsand, Alaera, Lapin, Penthesilea, Yakut, Nisroc, Oberon, Sophia Phillipa Hale, Nakita and Wallace! Good job you guys!

Bonus stat questions for September have been opened!

The Continuing Story...

The oldest of what is now 8 siblings, he's constantly experiencing some kind of adventure whether he goes anywhere or not. It was on one of his outings that he met the love of his like Kazeno Uta, the mare with the rainbow in his wings.

Right now, he's seeking their happily ever after.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:50 am
User Image

Self

Finished
[PRP] Basket Explosion {Nori,Gunkan,Onirigiri,Nigiri}
Motherly Lessons Nigii and Nori

Dead
[ My Poor Basket ] (with Cadhla, owned by lysia_nyteblade)
Kindred Spirits, Wandering Souls
[ Mutual Weirdness = Best Friends ] (with Isadora Fayth, owned by Insane Butterfly)  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:56 am
User Image

Grandparents: Antoinette and Marlowe
Parents: Gunkan and Nori

Siblings: Kisu Taonga, Ikuara Raukara, Hirame Sakana, Sashimi, Kurage, Yakinori, Funa, and Onigiri

Breeding Slots
Breeding Slots
1. Kazeno Uta
2. Kazeno Uta
3. Kazeno Uta
4. Kazeno Uta
5. Kazeno Uta

Breeding Tries
1. July 2014 Breedings
2. Spell's 2017
3. Pan's January 2018  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:57 am