Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Breeding Thickets
Tricksters Gamble: (WINNERS post 5/PG 11) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:52 pm
The Tricksters Gamble
Starts: Now
Ends: Friday September 9th, at 12PM (noon) EST)

Shadowy spirits outside the realm of sight and sound of mortals lurked near the tunnel they visited each year, having been gussied up in autumn themes by the familiars that took over the six year old ride since it got left behind, making new wicker boats and painted leather covers, playing music from hidden compartments or pushing the wheels around to pull the ropes that pulled the slow moving boats along their path. It was a fantastic focus for spirits wishing to mess with breedings, but at the moment the Trickster Spirits of the Season were strangely leery to actually use it.

"Can you believe it? Six years and people take it as Mundane -- Keep actively TRYING to get picked. We've been figured out!" The vaguely foxlike being of energy floated upside-down as they pouted, front legs crossed in a huff, "I mean, yeah, we do sometimes get a couple that don't go in, but where's the chaos and mischief if they WANT it to happen? We're TRICKster spirits, not TREATster spirits!"

There was a grumbling of reluctant agreement, and a Ravenesk one with two faces flapped its shadowy.. Wings? "I know, it sucks... But.. Except for Trickdays, where we get to do a little mischief and make a baby or two from scratch out of the ether, This season is the only time of the year we really get to surprise people by really messing with the genepool. I mean "Surprise! First your basket is marked by some mysterious presense, and then your babies have tentacles and way more mouths than usual" Its great! But.... If we use the focus and they get it and they were hoping too, it's going to make us seem... Predictable."

The group shuddered as a unison, some melding together in the process.

One of the spirits however instead started giggling, cartwheeling in the air as it covered its paws on it stressed smile, "We can give them what they want.... But also Not."

"..... you lost us." The two faced Raven creature spawned a third face
a it turned its head to follow the cartwheeling spirit, the three rotating around on its head

"We make it a Gamble!" The spirit sat on the upsidedown fox, flicking its catlike tail, "They're riding as an attempt to gamble a chance of one of our breedings -- for a dare, for curiosity, to feel special, because they worship us -- And taking a Gamble that if they ride enough they might be chosen or caught in the crossfire. Two or three or even four unique and special children, no different in personality but gifted by chaos in flesh. Well... What if we let people THINK they were chosen -- play the with the shadows on the edges of their vision, play our distorted songs, giggle just barely within their realm of hearing.. But not... Mark their baskets visibly.. And, if we do choose someone... We pick the individual baskets at random. So Siblings look nothing alike, their surprise comes in a package of one. We play... But they don't get the full package. A sort of Basket Roulette!"

A coyote like one yipped, "A Tricksters Gamble! At the very least, the season is still young -- We can set them on edge, make them think we're leaving them, make it so the tunnel seems less effective, make it so it seems safe for those who were leery about trying it, then go back to hitting them full blast on a later date."

In agreement, the entered the tunnel. It was the Spirits game once more.

Slots
  • Open: Three
  • CC: maybe idk depends on what I get.

Payment
  • PAY WHAT YOU WANT: Each pairing/person pays what they really want to. If you wanna pay anything, you don't have to.
    Those who usually pay for everyone CAN Still pay even if you don't win a breeding yourself... Its just... Additional. Sort of like a Tip for the colorist for doing a good job or to make up if someone decides what they want to pay is nothing. And yes you can pay in items.

Rules

• Each person automatically receives one ticket for the open slot. You will receive one ticket for the unedited slot if you have at least one unedited pair in your post and if there is an unedited slot. These are two separate lists.
  • You have a limit of Five Pairings in your post. You cannot have the same pony in multiple pairings.
  • These slots count only once on a LL list, no matter how many times a pair is entered. These slots also only count towards low luck for one of your couples. If you do not add the LL header to the couple's form, this will not add to their LL count.
  • Since rules change periodically when the need arises, please make sure you are up to date on everything listed here. Failure to do so will result in disqualification. We are not obligated to inform you if you have broken a rule.
  • Post certed images. It helps us see soquili without having to click every link! If you don't have a cert, a thumbnailed uncert will suffice, along with a link proving the soquili's eligibility (eg. a cert request made some months ago).
  • Provide full names. This applies to both the soquili and all owners. Please make sure they're spelled correctly as we copy the information directly from the form.
  • Fill out the form completely. If we spot something wrong, we'll point it out so it can be reposted.
  • Forms cannot be edited if it affects the list. Once the couple is put on the main list, we will not be going back and re-checking every form. However, you are allowed to edit anything that doesn't affect the list, such as adding uncerts, teepee links, throwbacks, or form modifiers. If you need to edit anything past that, see the next bullet point.
  • If you need to fix anything that changes the list, (be it by our request or your own) state in this thread that you are voiding your listed entry and that you’ll be reposting. After that, you may post the new form. (Again, reposting is only necessary if you make any edits that affect the lists.)
  • Uncerts are preferred, but not required. Please link to uncerts if you have access to them. They let us see the pet more clearly, and pass on small traits that we may have otherwise missed.
  • Each person can be involved in no more than two pairs in each raffle. One person may enter both of the couples they are involved with themselves if they need to, but make CERTAIN that couples are not posted twice. Work out ahead of time with your breeding partners who will be responsible for entering in a pair. If they are entered twice, they will be disqualified from that raffle. Furthermore, you must have basket rights to the breeding (and therefore own or co-own one of the parents) in order to post the breeding. Proxying is not permitted.
    If you do not have breeding rights to a soquili you co-own, then it does not count towards your two-couple limit, but you may NOT receive a basket from that breeding in any way, shape, or form.

• You may only win two breedings per month total (via CC or raffled breeding slots. Bribes do not count). If someone wins a breeding raffle slot, then they may only enter one couple for the remainder of the month's raffles.
  • Major mistakes that are spotted after winners have been rolled, such as triple-entries into the breeding raffle or lack of permission, can result in a nullification of the win. It is in your best interest to spot these ahead of time so that they can be corrected, or extraneous pairs removed instead of nullifying all of your chances.

! REMINDERS !

BREEDING AND PERMISSIONS
It is required for both owners to post permission for the breeding in the MATES AND PERMISSION THREAD prior to the close of the raffle in order to be eligible for raffles.

UNLESS BOTH PARTIES HAVE POSTED PERMISSION IN THE PERMISSION THREAD (not this one, but the permission thread) BY THE TIME THE RAFFLE CLOSES, THEY ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE RAFFLE AND WILL BE REMOVED. This also includes co-owners; if you co-own a soquili and your agreement involves agreeing on mates or breeding, BOTH co-owners have to have posted permission.

CO-OWNERSHIP
If one of the co-owners of a Soq in a pairing is NOT getting baskets from the breeding, please put the co-ownership agreement link in the form in the appropriate place and say who does or does not have breeding rights. We will assume that any pairing submitted without a form counts the breeding toward ALL co-owners. If it's not in the co-ownership agreement, the co-owner forfeiting will need to post here saying as much.

Remember guys, if an owner has no rights to this breeding it MEANS NO RIGHTS. Aka, you cannot gift nor co-own a basket with the person with no rights.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:58 pm
Waaaait.. What?

This is a Twisted Tunnel... But With a Twist! Behind the scenes I will take the baskets that have been rolled and, depending on the amount of baskets there are total, I'll be randomizing which kids become the target of the spirits and get the twists. Only 2-3 kids will actually be twisted this way (though I reserve the right to CC one kid if the family didn't get any and I have an idea that'd work best for them/their forms).

I will be protecting it from being a case of "only one family gets the rolls" so don't be concerned, but it IS Actually possible to enter and not get a twist at all and just an entirely ordinary breeding. There wont be any markers on the basket to warn you if one IS twisted. It will all be a Chance. A Trick for your treat...

A Tricksters Gamble if you will...

A few of my favorite things
I've been requested by a few people to know, here on the sixth year of doing twisted tunnels, what my favorite things to spoopify are so here are a few of my favorite things, not that I really dislike anything that ISN'T in the following list.

Candy Colors
I love cute, sugary, sweet looking couples with cotton candy colors and cutesy accessories being entered since my favorite thing is to juxtapose Cute with Creep. I love making Candy Colored Monsters. The contrast is beautiful.

Gracefully elegant designs
When I designed the Twisted tunnel, for the longest time I used a Rose Carousel pony getting a sort of gothic skull motif and black rose saddle kid as an example in the description. I've yet to actually make this, but Its a fine example. I like taking truly beautiful couples and then warping their offspring.

Being twisted doesn't mean Evil or Unstable
This isn't actually something for the list but i thought I'd take the opportunity, since it hasn't been on the form for a couple years and people are likely paying closer attention to this list, to remind everyone that being Twisted doesn't change who their parents are or their predisposition for kindness or Cruelty or increase their chances for mental illnesses (unless its a Dopplebreeding in which all bets are off). Might change their diet into something a little more interested in meat, but the Trickster Spirits are chaotic neutral and more interested in making tricks than actually hurting anyone. This doesn't mean the kid can't go bad or have issues of some kind, it can happen in almost any family, but unless its due to bad experiences because of their twists, it rarely has anything to do with their twists (And many can find groups that will accept them or even appreciate them more for their differences). If your Twisted child is raised in a loving family, chances are they are they are good people, just a little spoopy.  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:23 pm
Tickets
(Choose one; it should go at the top of your post! Read rules in the first post and make a new post if you need to change your ticket distribution.)

[b]Username:[/b] (Please do not leave this blank!)

[align=center][size=18][color=orange][b][strike]Unsuspecting Victims[/strike] I mean soon to be Parents[/b][/color][/size][/align]

Low luck
Only use on ONE Couple. If its used on the same couple twice in separate posts it still only counts as one submission so the second person wastes their lowluck.
[size=18][color=Blue][b]We're pretty unlucky. Count us in for Low Luck![/b][/color][/size]

Entry Forms

[spoiler][quote="1: Mother name x Father Name"]

[b]Name, image, and owner(s) of mother:[/b] (WRITE FULL SOQ/OWNER NAMES HERE PLEASE)
[img][/img] [url=]UNCERT[/url]
[b]Name, image, and owner(s) of father:[/b] (WRITE FULL SOQ/ OWNER NAMES HERE PLEASE)
[img][/img][url=]UNCERT[/url]
[b]Co Ownership?:[/b] (List who isn't getting baskets, AND link to the co-owner agreement)

[b]Lifemate?:[/b]

[b]Low Luck?:[/b]

[b]Link to Breeding Agreement:[/b]

[b]Teepees:[/b] (While this is not mandatory it would make my life easier if you were able to post links to the teepees of the owners for easy stat checking later on)
[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] (Saying yes gives the colorist a bit more freedom in the breeding. Throwbacks can come from previous generations from the parents, this mean grandparents/etc. For 1st gens this would mean mystery traits. NOTE: Just because you say yes doesn't mean you'll get throwback traits. It only gives the colorist the OK to play around. Nothing more. You also don't get to choose which throwback traits are picked.)
[b]Link to previous Generations:[/b] (If said Yes to Throwbacks please link to all parents (and grandparents/etc) NOTE: LINKS ONLY. NO IMG TAGGING)
[/quote]

[quote="2: Mother name x Father Name"]

Form go here
[/quote]

[quote="3: Mother name x Father Name"]

And here
[/quote]

[quote="4: Mother name x Father Name"]

And here
[/quote]

[quote="5: Mother name x Father Name"]

And here
[/quote][/spoiler]

Halloween Twists

Warding off spirits
If you'd prefer to be opted out of the Twisted tunnel and the Gamble entirely please use the following header.

[size=18][color=red][b]GRAB THE SALT AND THE GARLIC I'M OUTTA HERE[/b][/color][/size]

Twisted Tunnel of Love IS A GO
If you'd like twists added to your breeding, fill out the modifier below.

[size=18][color=indigo][b]TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE[/b][/color][/size]

Are you willing to risk getting Halloween Inspired Mutations? (NOTE: VERY RARE): Yes/No
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: Yes/No

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?:

Twisted Tunnel of Love Modifiers
For those worried about getting twists they wouldn't be happy with, please add the form below. If you don't mind a category, but dislike a few things within it, please specify what you DISLIKE. (Example: "No lizard tails", "no guts or rot", "no bug legs.")

[size=18][color=red][b]IT'S TOO SCARY MOMMY HOLD ME D8[/b][/color][/size]
Mutations
~~~ Are you good with undead/bone mutations?:
~~~ Are you good with Mutant Wings?:
~~~ Are you good with Non-existent species tails?:
~~~ Are you good with mutant feet? :
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get:

Themes
~~~ Are you good with the use of Blood?:
~~~ Are you good with Bones as an accessory?:
~~~ Are you good with demonic or occult imagery?:
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: [/size]

Growth Omission Permission!

Don't understand the Styles? Read up on them here! Remember they are 100% Optional!

[size=16][b][color=#ce0066]Speedy Delivery![/color][/b][/size]
[b]Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form:[/b] [url=]_____[/url]
[b]Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with:[/b] Live Birth, Express Delivery, Gashapon

Additional Form Modifiers
(Optional)

Bald Ponies
If you have a bald parent or both parents are bald, their offspring will get hair with a random style thrown into the mix. If you would rather just have a bald kid, please add the following to your form.

[size=18][color=red][b]I Have a Bald Pony and DON'T want random hair mixed in![/b][/color][/size]

Scarred Ponies
If you have a parent with scars, they won't be added to the offspring (assuming they're recognized as scars, as some may be misinterpreted as markings). If you want your kids to have scars like their parents do, please add the following to your form.

[size=18][color=red][b]These kids can be rough and tumble like their parents (Scarred Parent)[/b][/color][/size]

Battle Damage
If you have a parent with broken horns, battered wings, tattered feathers and membranes, and so forth, their kids will have a chance of getting them unless you post the following form. If your soquili has custom wings/horns/tails/etc. that are broken off or incomplete due to damage, the children will have the chance to have complete wings/horns/tails/etc. in the perceived 'pre-damaged' style of the parents.

[size=18][color=red][b]Let the children not carry the sins of the parents (Undamaged Wings/horns/tails/etc)[/b][/color][/size]

Human Clothing
Soquili with human clothing -- such as pants, tight skirts, and most shirts -- will be ponified and made into capes, arm/leg warmers, blankets, and additional accessories, even if both parents are fully dressed in human clothing UNLESS you add this to your form.

[size=18][color=blue][b]I want my clothed ponies kids to have a chance at clothes!![/b][/color][/size]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Even pants/skirts?[/b]: Y/N

Bearded Ponies
While we have no issues with facial hair, if you don't fill this out we'll likely be a little more hesitant of adding it to even the sons. Please note: facial hair is NOT 'fluffy fur'. Examples: Facial Hair vs. Fluffy Fur

[size=18][color=brown][b]FACIAL HAIR[/b][/color][/size]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Do you want the facial hair to be passed on[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]Just on Males? (If you say no, there's a chance of a bearded chick)[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]I love Fluffy fur. Do you? 83[/b]: (facial hair can be turned into fluff instead!)

Personality/Heritage/Roleplay
Personality/Plot Form: This is totally optional and will only give us stuff to play with IF we feel like it. This is not a personality-based breeding, and the offspring will thus not gain edits if the parents are unedited (though templated items may be added if we see fit) unless we roll a throwback or variant.

[b]Short Summary of their plotline:[/b]

[b]What are their parents' personalities?[/b]
[i]Mother:[/i]
[i]Father:[/i]

[b]Do the parents have professions?[/b]
[i]Mother:[/i]
[i]Father:[/i]

[b]Link to RP(s) where something happens of importance:[/b] (please post a summary if able)

[b]What are their family dynamics?[/b] (Who will be raising them and how, do they spend time with their grandparents, what friends of the family will they be raised around, etc.) PLEASE link to people mentioned here/members who will be spending time with them on a positive note/gifting them, as how they shape up involves them as well.

[b]Traditions:[/b]
[b]Herd/Family Culture:[/b]
[b]Religious Beliefs:[/b]

Close relations
If you're going to mention Soquili that are not the parents/posted throwback relatives, use the following form.

[b]List of Connected Soquili[/b]
[list]
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Relation here
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Relation here
[/list]

Alternate images
If your soquili has multiple versions, such as if they have a marking not visible as an adult but visible as a foal. If you have an elder, use the elder for the main image and put their previous form here if there to pass on previous genetics (like if they were a Draft or warhorse base/had leg up or leg down template etc)

Since Soquili can Now ALSO be updated to show physical development of markings and edits with customs, you can show younger versions of them here as well regardless if they are an elder. (Note: this does not count reincarnations where they changed breed or altered drastically)

[b]Alternate Uncerts[/b]
[list]
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Stage of Development
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Stage of Development
[/list]

If you want an open spot to type generic things that'd help us figure out what variations to do (rituals, gifts they'd be given at a young age or when they come of age (aka become adults), etc.)
[b]Additional Info:[/b]

Charmed Walker Form addition
If you have a Purewalker that has been charmed and want the resulting Skinwalker children to be charmed at birth, please use the following form.

[size=18][color=orange][b]Skinwalker: My Babies will live a Charmed Life....[/b][/color][/size]

UNCHARMED Skinwalker Form Addition
THIS IS OPTIONAL; however, if you have a purewalker couple, some will not CC you unless you fill out this form.

[size=18][color=olive][b]~*~ I want my Skinwalker pairing to have a chance to be CCed! ~*~[/b][/color][/size]

-------QUESTIONNAIRE------
[size=9]It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. We WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.[/size]

[spoiler][b]Question:[i] If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with [u]insists[/u] on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?[/i]
Answer:[/b]

[b]Question:[i] Do skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?[/i]

[b]Question:[i] If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.[/i]

[b]Question:[i] Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?[/i]

[b]Question:[i] Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups? [/i]

[b]Question:[i] In your own words, please explain the nature of skinwalkers.[/i]
[/spoiler]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:00 pm
list
    page 1
  1. AstoriaFallen
  2. Amirynth
  3. xxx Yuki Bear xxx
  4. LOLTERNATIVE
  5. Kamiki
  6. .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
  7. Sabin Duvert
  8. Chibi Hige
  9. Lady Argentum Draconis
  10. xX Green tea Tree Xx

page 2

11. Mia Lovasz
  12. ~Latonia de la Courtel~
  13. nekolulu
  14. stormflower
  15. Faithofthefallen
  16. Malikztiah Ankhere
  17. Syrius Lionwing
  18. Calixita
  19. Pandora Talie
  20. Fatal Irony
  21. Poe-tae-toee
  22. Sleet Tempest Snape
  23. Celestial Requiem
  24. Jungerunner
  25. cursedandwandering

page 3

26. Ririka
  27. dawns_aura
  28. Rein_Carnation
  29. Ryuukishin
  30. Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
  31. xSakura Serenityx
  32. Infinities
  33. Lady Aria Starstone
  34. RadiantRose Midnight
  35. Nisshou H
  36. Zee Oddwyn
  37. one over three
  38. Kivras
  39. Fea Line

page 4

40. LunaRei_SilverBlood
  41. Roman Foi
  42. Lunadriel
  43. CitrusCupcake
  44. ~Twilight...Angel~
  45. Natelie
  46. Nikkichomp
  47. SwordOfTheDarkOnes
  48. Divena
  49. magnadearel
  50. hanging gallow
  51. ArashiX
  52. Rita Zyon
  53. Teh Cheryl
  54. Melomar

page 5

55. Ebonrune
  56. Ragers
  57. ProphetOfProfit
  58. Meepfur
  59. Uta
  60. Cheyriddle4
  61. JetAlmeara
  62. Summer Raaven
  63. Samus X
  64. Kara Asumie
  65. NovaCracker
  66. Kaya Wolf Moon
  67. Sesshiyasha
  68. mistalina13
  69. Angelique DelaMort

page 6

70. dolphingurl
  71. Moon_Princess_Yuki
  72. IvoryRyu.20
  73. Leez0rz
  74. Tara de Draiocht
  75. Bluedemonwolf
  76. Cowboy Peep
  77. ATh e a r t
  78. XxXPandamoniumXxX
  79. Phail Ninja
  80. Pollack
  81. Sweenys_Revenge
  82. LydaLynn
  83. Bardess Ookami
  84. o-Elixir-o

Page 7

85. Strawerri Stardust
  86. tefla
  87. techabyte
  88. Kyrieko
  89. Mewsings of An Angel
  90. ramenli
  91. -Moomoolattecha-
  92. Moxxiie
  93. ( FrostyPeaches )
  94. Jackariah Beckett
  95. (Nyx Queen of Darkness)
  96. Mahogany Sunset
  97. Strifeling
  98. Gracie Loff
  99. Sage_the_vampirc_angel

page 8

100. Lunarflowermaiden
  101. She-Ra of Etheria
  102. Twitchapher the 3rd
  103. Caitlyn Hellstorm
  104. Wasteland Wyvern
  105. Thalea
  106. Tiger_Kisa699
  107. [Mistress Morbid]
  108. Kettyn
  109. StrawberryRoseTea
  110. Manda
  111. catmagick
  112. ~Masamune~
  113. DivenasMom
  114. FitzRoyal

page 9

115. Kesmi
  116. Fokushi meishin
  117. Zempre
  118. Teigra
  119. Tygress Dream
  120. Nerpin
  121. Leena-chan
  122. `Swirly
  123. Kyaishi
  124. Regal Renegade
  125. oo DeD
  126. Mameha Otome
  127. Revolutionary Roniel
  128. Miss Cherie
  129. Draconian_Peacock

page 10

130. AislingJuno
  131. Zakiax
  132. Rinial Sisterdragon
  133. 8-Bit Mosh Pit
  134. Aneiron
  135. Dollfie
  136. Ovarian Paint
  137. belloblossom
  138. RockerWolfie1616
  139. Niyaru Delacroix
  140. ABVirus
  141. Epine de Rose
  142. lysia_nyteblade
  143. Yumitoko II
  144. baby_gwing

page 11

145. Dea and #Teddy#
  146. Odet Amo
  147. Insane Butterfly

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:02 pm
WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER

OPEN WINNERS

1.Calixita Page 2

3: Arlequin x Xavier

Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?: Yes
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: Yes

Mother: Arlequin (Calixita)
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid)
pregnant stage: I want one

Father: Xavier (Calixita)
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: N/A
Teepees: Calixita

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ]
---Lifemate?: Yes

RP Approved?: No

Low Luck?: No

Same Breed Variants: Yes (I love the new unicorn tail!)
---Templates to Avoid: See under the spoiler!

Kelpi
  • Original Templates
  • Orca Templates

Unicorn
  • Corkscrew Style Horn

Trading Post Items
  • Lucky Paw Necklace
  • Blankets
  • Saddles
  • Lanterns

Throwbacks?: Yes
---Link to previous Generations: Mahi x Noble Heart

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are you willing to risk getting Halloween Inspired Mutations? (NOTE: VERY RARE): Yes
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: Yes

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Clowns (jesters are OK), excessive gore/zombies, insects/spiders/bugs (scorpian tails VERY VERY OK), veins, vines/roots/etc acting like veins (going inside the pony), trypophobia, round humanoid eyeballs (extra eyes are OK), humanoid body parts (like hands)

IT'S TOO SCARY MOMMY HOLD ME D8
Mutations
~~~ Are you good with undead/bone mutations?: Undead no, bone yes
~~~ Are you good with Mutant Wings?: Yes
~~~ Are you good with Non-existent species tails?: Yes
~~~ Are you good with mutant feet? : Yes
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Candy, costumes (such as fake wings, fake halos), kitschy Halloween stuff in general

Themes
~~~ Are you good with the use of Blood?: Yes, but no gore, scars are OK
~~~ Are you good with Bones as an accessory?: Yes
~~~ Are you good with demonic or occult imagery?: Yes, but no candles
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Candy, costumes (such as fake wings, fake halos), kitschy Halloween stuff in general

2.Ebonrune Page 5

3: Sierra x Xander

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother:
Sierra || Ebonrune
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father:
Xander || Ebonrune
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
UNCERT
Co Ownership?: Ebonrune

Lifemate?: No

Link to Breeding Agreement: N/A

Teepees: Ebonrune
Link to previous Generations: First gen/mystery traits

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are you willing to risk getting Halloween Inspired Mutations? (NOTE: VERY RARE): Yes
~~~ Tentacles, Yes 8V: No

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?:
Mutations
~~~ Are you good with undead/bone mutations?: No
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Spiders, clowns, exposed organs

Themes
~~~ Are you good with the use of Blood?: Rather not
~~~ Are you good with demonic or occult imagery?: Yes
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Spiders, clowns, exposed organs

Speedy Delivery!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: Ta daa!
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth, Express Delivery

3.Caitlyn Hellstorm Page 8

Ceryseete Inolaisi x Janus

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Clowns

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Ceryseete Inolaisi (hanging gallow)
User ImageUNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Janus (Caitlyn Hellstorm)
User ImageUNCERT

Co Ownership?: No

Lifemate?: Yes

Link to Breeding Agreement: Here

Teepees: Hanging Gallow - Caitlyn
Link to previous Generations:
Cerys' parents
Mother
Father

CC NOT-SO-SHORTROLL WINNERS

1.Chibi Hige: Nadya x Prince Xuė Page 1

Nadya x Prince Xuė

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: no

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Yes

Unedited?: No

Twins/Triplets Ok?: YES

Breeding Newbie: No

Oldbie Breeding: No

Entry Code:
Nadya (Tsunake) x Prince Xuė (Chibi Hige)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: n/a
Teepees: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=8940657 ; Chibi Hige

---Lifemate?: No

Same Breed Variants: Sure
---Templates to Avoid: n/a

---Link to previous Generations: (coming soon)

2.Leena-chan: Eclipse x Aarón Juan de Pulso Page 9

3: Eclipse x Aarón Juan de Pulso

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother:Eclipse - Mewsings of an Angel
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Aarón Juan de Pulso - Leena-chan
User ImageUNCERT || Itemless

Link to Breeding Agreement: X

Teepees: Mewsings of an Angel, Leena-chan Teepee
Link to previous Generations: Eclipse:
Mother
Father
Grandfather
Grandmother
Great-Grandmother
Great-Grandfather
Great-Great-Grandmother
Great-Great-Grandfather
Great-Great-Great-Grandfather
Great-Great-Great-Grandmother

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE
Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Spiders, Insects / bugs, Clowns, Occult

Mutations
~~~ Are you good with undead/bone mutations?: Yes
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Spiders, Insects / bugs, Clowns, trytophobia-inducing stuff
Themes
~~~ Are you good with the use of Blood?: Yes
~~~ Are you good with demonic or occult imagery?: No
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Spiders, Insects / bugs, Clowns, trytophobia-inducing stuff

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:55 pm
Username: AstoriaFallen

Unsuspecting Victims I mean soon to be Parents

~*~ I want my Skinwalker pairing to have a chance to be CCed! ~*~

It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. We WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?
Answer:
They would never be LMs, Skinwalkers don't LM. If you wanted to do it IC then you would just have it where they come together just to sire strong offspring then split ways again.
If they are charmed then you can LM them to another charmed walker or any other SOQ for that matter.

Question: Do skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?
Answer:
Nope! They will eat your heart.
If they are charmed then they can form emotions and actually have feelings that aren't based around death and destruction. So they could potentially care then.

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.
Answer:
Use it as sig candy or ask a manager to help you out, or just not try for one at all.
You can always charm them and then make them a fluffy fur ball of love and rainbows.

Question: Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?
Answer:
Nope!
If they are charmed then you can enter them in any WS.

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
Answer:
They only work together if they all share a common goal, but because they are evil, vile killing machines they will attack one another because they are solitary predators.

Question: In your own words, please explain the nature of skinwalkers.
Answer:
Kill and eat everyone and everything. They have no mercy and are just evil evil evil!
If they are charmed though they can be anything you want them to be. XD

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: Noooooooo

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Clown stuff, Spider legs (spiders on the SOQ are okay), Snakes/Snake themed things (for any pairs with nyx), insect eyes.

Mutations
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Tentacles and exposed organs. Also, any of my pairs with Nyx. No snake/snake themed stuff, Clowns, spider legs. Things for my pair with Wyv; No Undead Mutations.Clean bone mutations are fine as long as they aren't on the face, and please omit any Trypophobia.

Themes
~~~ Are you good with demonic or occult imagery?: No
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Not that I can think of right now?

1: Astraea x Skaalbjorn

We're pretty unlucky. Count us in for Low Luck!

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Astraea / AstoriaFallen
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: Yes please.
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Skaalbjorn / Wasteland Wyvern
User Image
UNCERT Markings

Low Luck?:No

Teepees: AstoriaFallen TeePee Wasteland Wyvern Teepee
Same Breed Variants: Yes
---Templates to Avoid: Sturdy Footed with or without fetlocks for Cerynei and any other Kalona tail besides Skaals father.

---Link to previous Generations: Skaal Father
Skaal Mother

2: Morrígan nic Lir x Bertrandite

Mother: Morrígan nic Lir / AstoriaFallen
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: Yes please

Father: Bertrandite / White Neko Chan
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees:
AstoriaFallen

White Neko Chan I couldn't find her teepee

Link to Breeding Agreement: Agreement

---Templates to Avoid: N/A

Throwbacks?: yes
---Link to previous Generations:N/a

3: Kalyani x DarkHeart

Mother: Kalyani / Ramenli
User Image
UNCERT

Father: DarkHeart / AstoriaFallen
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: no
Teepees: Astoria Ramenli

RP Approved?:no

Low Luck?: no

---Templates to Avoid: None

---Link to previous Generations:
DarkHeart Mother
DarkHeart Father Items (Nekkid)

4: Nephthys / Khaalida x Rhodani

Mother: Nephthys/Khaalida Nyx Queen of Darkness / AstoriaFallen
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid | Feral
pregnant stage: I want one please

Father: Rhodani / Fea Line
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid | Feral

Co Ownership?: Agreement Nyx and I will co-own if there are two baskets, if there are three all owners will get one.
Teepees: AstoriaFallens Teepee | Nyx Queen of Darkness Teepee | Fea Lines Teepee

---Lifemate?: Nope

Mother |Mother Markings
Maternal Grandfather
Maternal Grandmother
Father
Paternal Grandfather
Paternal Grandmother
Paternal Great Grandmother
Paternal Great Grandfather

5: Sylvanna x Boi-tata

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Sylvanna / AstoriaFallen
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Boi-tata / Nyx Queen of Darkness
User ImageUNCERT

Lifemate?:no

Low Luck?: no

Link to Breeding Agreement: Boop

Teepees: AstoriaFallens Teepee | Nyx Queen of Darkness Teepee
Link to previous Generations: N/a

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:38 am
Username: Amirynth

1: Vanya x Voodoo

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets: Girls are good
-- Genders if three are rolled: Maybe one boy?
Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?: Yes!

-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: Sure

Twins okay?: No thanks
Triplets okay?: No thanks

Entry Code:

Vanya (Nyx Queen of Darkness) x Voodoo (Amirynth)

Mother: Vanya - Nyx Queen of Darkness
User Image

Father: Voodoo - Amirynth and Talencia
User Image

Co Ownership?: [Voodoo] (Tal doesn't get a basket)
Teepees: Rynth's Teepee, Nyx' teepee

Low Luck?: Yes - 30+ tries!

---Templates to Avoid: Beaks, Feathered cheeks, Eagle wings, and Long, straight hair template.

---Link to previous Generations: N/A

1: Astranaar x Nalak'sha

Entry Line: Astranaar (Lilmissy4205) x Nalak'sha (Amirynth)

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets: Any
-- Genders if three are rolled: One of each, the third a surprise
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: Sure

Astranaar (Lilmissy4205) x Nalak'sha (Amirynth)

Mother: Astranaar - Lilmissy4205
User Image

Father: Nalak'sha - Amirynth
User Image

Teepees: Rynth's Teepee

Link to Breeding Agreement: [x]

---Templates to Avoid: No long straight hair templates please.

Irlina x Gypsy Rogue

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets: Up to you though a boy would be nice.
-- Genders if three are rolled: At least one of each

Entry Code:

Irlina (Amirynth) x Gypsy Rogue (Meepfur)

Mother: Irlina - Amirynth
User Image

Father: Gypsy Rogue - Meepfur
User Image

Links: [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

---Templates to Avoid: No long straight hair templates please.

---Link to previous Generations: Irlina: Mother x Father
Gypsy: Mother x Father
Maternal Grandmother x Maternal Grandfather
Maternal Great-Grandmother x Maternal Great-Grandfather

Crystaea x Solemn

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets: Girls are good
-- Genders if three are rolled: Maybe one boy?

Unedited?: Can be unedited

Crystaea (Amirynth) x Solemn (Amirynth)

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Crystaea - Amirynth
User Image

Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Solemn - Amirynth
User Image

Lifemate?: Never!
Low Luck?: Nope

Link to Breeding Agreement: N/A
Throwbacks?: Sure
Link to previous Generations: [Solemn pre-curse] [Sarynae]
*Note: Technically this breeding happened before his curse. They would be Sarynae's siblings.

1: Boadicea x Kaneonuskatew

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets: Free for all
-- Genders if three are rolled: At least one of each.

Unedited?: Can be unedited

Boadicea (Amirynth) x Kaneonuskatew (pippi18848 )

Mother:
User Image Feral

pregnant stage: I want one please

Father:
User Image Feral

Teepees: Rynn Pippi

---Lifemate?: Nope

RP Approved?: Nada
Low Luck?: Nope

Same Breed Variants: Sure!

---Templates to Avoid: I'd prefer the updated cat paws please. Also, if there are throwbacks, please do not use the old wolf pelt.

Throwbacks?: Sure!

---Link to previous Generations: Kaneonuskatew: [Mother] [Father]
Boadicea : [Mother] [Father] [Grandmother] [Grandfather]

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: Tentacles like Atal'rin are ok, otherwise, no thank you.

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Zombie-ism, Blood, guts, gore, body parts in the wrong place (like a tail claw ect.) Eyes on other body parts (multiple eyes in the eye area is fine)

Note: For Vanya/Voodoo's breeding, if there are any snakes, can they been cartoon-ish only for Nyx's sake. Thanks!

Mutations
~~~ Are you good with undead/bone mutations?: Not this time around
~~~ Are you good with Mutant Wings?: Yes!
~~~ Are you good with mutant feet? : Yes!
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: See modifier above

Themes
~~~ Are you good with the use of Blood?: No thanks
~~~ Are you good with demonic or occult imagery?: Yes as long as it is 'Fantasy style' like WoW warlocks or Troll voodoo.
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: See modifier above  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:24 am
Username: xxx Yuki Bear xxx

1: Rot x Rum

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Rot (xxx Yuki Bear xxx)
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Rum (xxx Yuki Bear xxx)
User ImageUNCERT

Link to Breeding Agreement: Both mine

Teepees: [X]
Throwbacks?: No
Link to previous Generations: N/A

Speedy Delivery!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: They're both mine
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Express Delivery

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Bugs and tiny clustered holes

These kids can be rough and tumble like their parents (Scarred Parent)

2: Cordelia x Kurosawa

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Cordelia (Leez0rz)
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Kurosawa (xxx Yuki Bear xxx)
User ImageUNCERT No Items

Link to Breeding Agreement: Both mine

Teepees: [Yuki] [Leez]

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Bugs/spiders and tiny clustered holes

I want my clothed ponies kids to have a chance at clothes!!
---Even pants/skirts?: N/A

3: Volkova x Seraphiel

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Volkova (xxx Yuki Bear xxx)
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Seraphiel (Strifeling)
User ImageUNCERT

Teepees: [Yuki] [Strife]

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Bugs/spiders and tiny clustered holes

Speedy Delivery!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: [x]
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Express Delivery

4: Moira x Alder

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Moira (Ryuukishin)
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: Have one!

Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Alder (xxx Yuki Bear xxx)
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: [ Yuki's ] [ Ryuu's ]

Same Breed Variants: No

Moira's side
Paternal Great-Great-Grandparents: Rashna x Numala
Paternal Great-Grandparents: Ink x Lore & Charlamagne x Edward Elric
Paternal Grandparents: Spellbound x Teagan Elric
Maternal Grandparents: Iie Namae x Khajag
Parents: Neela x Zachery

Alder's side
Parents: Jasmine x Mest

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are you willing to risk getting Halloween Inspired Mutations? (NOTE: VERY RARE): Yes!

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Bugs and tiny clusterd holes

5: Nashide Namae x Snapper

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Nashide Namae (Ryuukishin)
User Image
UNCERT

Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Snapper (xxx Yuki Bear xxx)
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: [ Yuki's ] [ Ryuu's ]

Same Breed Variants: No

Bitey's side
Parents: Jin-Soo x Iie Namae

Snapper's side
Parents: Mest x Lazarus

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are you willing to risk getting Halloween Inspired Mutations? (NOTE: VERY RARE): Yes!

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Bugs and tiny clusterd holes

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:33 am
Username: LOLTERNATIVE

1: Nish x Catnip Boneblossom

Entry Code:
Nishi (dolphingurl) x Catnip Boneblossom (LOLTERNATIVE)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: Nope
Teepees: x & dolphin's

Same Breed Variants: No thanks

Throwbacks?: No thanks

2: Lady Evangeline x Tiptoe

Entry Code:
Lady Evangeline (LOLTERNATIVE) x Tiptoe (xxx Yuki Bear xxx)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid | Markings )

Father:
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid )

Co Ownership?: Nope
Teepees: Yuki & lolly

Twins?: Yes (no triplets)

1. list of attempts

Growth Stage Omission: x

Same Breed Variants: sure~
---Templates to Avoid: Please only use variants for suti/flutter traits. Keep wind / uni traits same as mums.

Throwbacks?: N/A

3: Eleniel x Hakuron

Entry Code:
Eleniel (LOLTERNATIVE) x Hakuron (Sesshiyasha)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT wingless

Father:
User Image
UNCERT Markings

Co Ownership?: Nope.
Teepees: lolly sesshy

Twins?: No (optional)

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: No.
---Templates to Avoid: Please only use templates the parents have. (including leg up / down)

Throwbacks?: Yep!
---Link to previous Generations: Father
Grandmother | Grandfather
Great Grandmother Great Grandfather Great Grandmother Great Grandfather

4: Aiushtha x Herne

Unedited?: Yes/No (I just left this here for the sake of copy paste they will both go into open)

Entry Code:
Aiushtha (LOLTERNATIVE) x Herne (junglerunner)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid | Markings | Feral (purewalker only) )
pregnant stage: I have one already / I want one / No thanks

Father:
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid | Markings | Feral (purewalker only) )

Co Ownership?: Nope~
Teepees: lolly | jungle

Link to Breeding Agreement:

Twins?: No (optional)

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: Nope~

Throwbacks?: N/A

5: Levana x Felicius

Entry Code:
Levana Petalwing (Mahogany Sunset) Felicius (LOLTERNATIVE)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid | Markings )

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Lolly & Maho's

1. x
  2. x

Same Breed Variants: NO
---Templates to Avoid: ONLY USE TEMPLATES THE PARENTS HAVE.

Throwbacks?: No thanks.
---Link to previous Generations: No thanks.

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: No

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Spiders & centipedes / bugs in general (okay with cutesy looking spiders / small ones / butterflies / fireflies but not okay with centipedes of any kind (or any other -pede)
trypophobia
eye gore

Mutations
~~~ Are you good with undead/bone mutations?: Y E S
~~~ Are you good with Mutant Wings?: Yes~
~~~ Are you good with mutant feet? : Yes~
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: lizardy things. spiders / centipedes. over the top gore.

Themes
~~~ Are you good with the use of Blood?: Yep~!
~~~ Are you good with Bones as an accessory?: Yep~!
~~~ Are you good with demonic or occult imagery?: No thank you.
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: lizardy things. spiders / centipedes. over the top gore.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:31 am
Username: Kamiki

For All Couples:
TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are you willing to risk getting Halloween Inspired Mutations? Yes
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: Yes <3

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Excessive gore or rot. Clean bones and skeletons are fine, just no organs hanging out. Anything else is fair game biggrin

Speedy Delivery!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: Kamiki
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: ok with any

Gogol x Legion

Twins/Triplets OK? YES

Entry Code:
Gogol (.Tortured. .Pumpkin. ) x Legion (Kamiki)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees:
Kamiki's Teepee
TP's Teepee

---Templates to Avoid:

Male Manes/Tails (note - this is only if they are not mixed in with additional templates)
  • Male Medium
  • Male Long Braid
  • Male Slimhawk
  • Male Short
  • Male Bob (tail)
    Female Manes/Tails
  • Crimped
  • Short
  • Curly (original)
  • Medium
  • Skimhawk
  • Medium (tail)
    Kelpi
  • Orca (any)
  • Shark (any)
  • Fierce (tail)
    Hippogryph
  • Beaks
  • Cheek Feathers
    Kalona
  • Ram Horns
  • Wing Style 2
  • Wing Style 4
  • Devil Tail 1
  • Demon Tail
    Angeni
  • Wing Style 1
    Ulun'suti
  • Jawline
  • Big Mouth
  • Small Club
    Skinwalker
  • Original Feral Fox

Legion's Family
Mother
Father
Maternal Grandmother
Maternal Grandfather

Gogol's Family
Mother
Father
Maternal Grandmother
Maternal Grandfather
Maternal Great-Grandmother
Maternal Great-Grandfather
Maternal Great-Great Grandfather

Satine x Sir Regulus the Lionhearted

Unedited?: No, but fine with unedited babies (please put on unedited rolling lists if possible)

Twins/Triplets OK? Yes

Entry Code:
Satine (Kamiki) x Sir Regulus the Lionhearted (Kamiki)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid )

Teepees:
Kamiki's Teepee

---Templates to Avoid:

Male Manes/Tails (note - this is only if they are not mixed in with additional templates)
  • Male Medium
  • Male Long Braid
  • Male Slimhawk
  • Male Short
  • Male Bob (tail)
    Female Manes/Tails
  • Crimped
  • Short
  • Curly (original)
  • Medium
  • Skimhawk
  • Medium (tail)
    Kelpi
  • Orca (any)
  • Shark (any)
  • Fierce (tail)
    Hippogryph
  • Beaks
  • Cheek Feathers
    Kalona
  • Ram Horns
  • Wing Style 2
  • Wing Style 4
  • Devil Tail 1
  • Demon Tail
    Angeni
  • Wing Style 1
    Ulun'suti
  • Jawline
  • Big Mouth
  • Small Club
    Skinwalker
  • Original Feral Fox

Satine's Parents
Mother
Father

Hilaire x Araval

Twins/Triplets OK? Yes

Entry Code:
Hilaire (Kamiki, Sabin Duvert, and Getsurae) x Araval (LadyKirin)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: Here This breeding will count for all owners.

Teepees:
Kamiki's Teepee
Lady Kirin's Teepee

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid:

• Male Medium
  • Male Long Braid
  • Male Slimhawk
  • Male Short
  • Male Bob (tail)
    Female Manes/Tails
  • Crimped
  • Short
  • Curly (original)
  • Medium
  • Skimhawk
  • Medium (tail)
    Kelpi
  • Orca (any)
  • Shark (any)
  • Fierce (tail)
    Hippogryph
  • Beaks
  • Cheek Feathers
    Kalona
  • Ram Horns
  • Wing Style 2
  • Wing Style 4
  • Devil Tail 1
  • Demon Tail
    Angeni
  • Wing Style 1
    Ulun'suti
  • Jawline
  • Big Mouth
  • Small Club
    Skinwalker
  • Original Feral Fox

---Link to previous Generations: n/a

Growth Stage Omission Permission:
Kamiki's: here

Kumiho x Adelmar

It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. We WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?
Answer:
Nothing special written on breeding forms (just a regular breeding). Perhaps these skinwalkers live in the same area, or a skinwalker is using the same victim over and over.

Answer:
Short answer: no

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.
Answer:
Not RP it, or you can charm it. Or you can do NonIC RP for practice off-Gaia.

Answer:
No

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
Answer:
Skinwalkers don't like being told what to do - even by other skinwalkers. Hierarchy breaks down,

Answer:
Twisted. Everything "natural" - love, hope, happiness - is twisted. Love becomes posession. Interest becomes obsession. Anger, fear, hate...these are the emotions that rule a skinwalker.

Twins/Triplets OK? Yes

Entry Code:
Kumiho (Sabin Duvert & Kamiki) x Ademar (IvoryRyu.20)

Mother:
User Image User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid | Feral Feral 2 )

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: here

Teepees:
Kamiki's Teepee

Link to Breeding Agreement: LINK][ X ]

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid:

• Male Medium
  • Male Long Braid
  • Male Slimhawk
  • Male Short
  • Male Bob (tail)
    Female Manes/Tails
  • Crimped
  • Short
  • Curly (original)
  • Medium
  • Skimhawk
  • Medium (tail)
    Kelpi
  • Orca (any)
  • Shark (any)
  • Fierce (tail)
    Hippogryph
  • Beaks
  • Cheek Feathers
    Kalona
  • Ram Horns
  • Wing Style 2
  • Wing Style 4
  • Devil Tail 1
  • Demon Tail
    Angeni
  • Wing Style 1
    Ulun'suti
  • Jawline
  • Big Mouth
  • Small Club
    Skinwalker
  • Original Feral Fox

Throwbacks?: Yes / CC

Growth Stage Omission Permission:
Kamiki's: here

Beastie x キツネ狩り (Kitsunegari)
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: yes

Speedy Delivery!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: Sabin Stock Permission / Kamiki]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=2&t=24963247#377250749]Kamiki Permission
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth, Express Delivery, Gashapon (All!)

Entry Code:
Beastie (Sabin Duvert) x キツネ狩り(Kitsunegari) (Kamiki)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Feral (purewalker only) )

Father:
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid | Feral (purewalker only) )

Teepees:
Sabin: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10696381&page=1
Kamiki: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23028101&page=1

---Lifemate?: Nooooo

Same Breed Variants: no

キツネ狩り Mother: [x]
キツネ狩り Father: [x]

Answer:
Sometimes breedings are a matter of convenience (such as, they are the only two skinwalkers in the area) or sometimes the skinwalker likes to continuously torture their victims - if the breeding was ICly non-consentual then then skinwalker may choose to return to that victim for breeding.

As far as the breeding form, it becomes irrelevant. They cannot be considered lifemates or lovemates - just a reoccurring fling.

Answer:
No

Answer:
The easiest answer is just to NOT RP it. RPing the Soquili shop is optional. However, if you really want to learn you can practice OOC RP off-Gaia with people who can help you, or seek the council of the Soquili staff if you have questions.

Answer:
No

Answer:
Skinwalkers do not play well with others. There is always a power-struggle; no skinwalker would be happy following the leadership of another.

Answer:
Skinwalkers are avatars of evil and twisted visages of normal Soquili. They are incapable of feeling positive emotions that aren't 100% selfish. Love becomes lust. Affection becomes possession. Friendship becomes enslavement. They thrive on torture, power, death. They are incapable of being redeemed; and while they are not all drooling, brainless monsters: even the most sophisticated of skinwalkers are twisted in the core and ultimately cannot rise above their nature - they can be intelligent but never caring.

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:32 am
Username: .Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Speedy Delivery!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: Mine!
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: All! Foal/Adult pref, Adult only second pref.
Doodle is okay with Live Birth and Gashapon

1: Nadezhda x Brightrayne

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: It is~
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Mhmm!

Entry Code:
Nadezdha ( .Tortured. .Pumpkin. ) x Brightrayne ( 'Swirly )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I want one!

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: All involved
Teepees: Pumpkin | Swirly

---Lifemate?:No

---Templates to Avoid: The super long cerynei tails.

Throwbacks?: Sure~
---Link to previous Generations: Brishen - Father

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are you willing to risk getting Halloween Inspired Mutations? (NOTE: VERY RARE): Yes, YEs, YES
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: Not for this couple please

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Swirly doesn't like blood but I do. Soooooooo if one happened to have blood it'd be no biggie XD OH intestines. She doesn't like intestines.
Everything else - Fall twists, bones, critters, accessories, you name it, are good to go! =D <3

2: Isa x Wallace

These two are actually low luck but I'm link finding yo - Okay found 'em XD
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes~

Twins okay?: Yes
Triplets okay?: Yes

Two-basket gender ratio?: CC
Three-basket gender ratio?: CC

Entry Code:
Isa ( RockerWolfie1616 ) x Wallace ( .Tortured. .Pumpkin. )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT Markings
Co Ownership?: None~
Teepees: Pumpkin | Wolfie

Low Luck?: Yes!

Same Breed Variants: Sure~
---Templates to Avoid: Super long cerynei tails
Kalona Wings #2 and #4
Warhorse templates - Drafts are fine! <3

Throwbacks?: Yes!
---Link to previous Generations: Wallace's Father, Haborym

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Mutant/Breed/Body Traits:
~~~ Undead/gore mutations?: Yes
~~~ Clean bone mutations?: Yes
~~~ Mutant wings?: YES
~~~ Mutant tails?: Yes
~~~ Mutant feet?: Yes
~~~ Mutant heads?: Yes
~~~ Tentacles?: Yes
~~~ Solid-color eyes (on body)?: Yes, yes
~~~ Season-appropriate elements?: Yes
~~~ Autumn-inspired traits?: YES
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Intestines please

Themes/Edits/Accessories:
~~~ Blood?: Yes
~~~ Bones?: Yes
~~~ Other "Trophies"?: Yes
~~~ Vampiric?: Yes
~~~ Seasonal lanterns?: YES
~~~ Seasonal weapons?: Yes
~~~ Witchy Companions?: Yes
~~~ Demonic/Occult/Sigils?: Yes
~~~ Autumn-inspired themes?: Yes
~~~ Harvest-inspired themes?: PUMPKINS PLEASE. Yes to everything but ohgod pumpkins
~~~ Autumn-inspired insects?: Yes
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: None

Style Preferences?: Elegant, Cute, Creepy, Bizarre, Gorey - I LIKE THEM ALL

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the children?:
CATERPILLARS, oozing pus, needles sticking into the skin (needles on the ground or something are okay though), entrails (why doesn't anyone like entrails?!?!)

3: Chitsa Wakan Catori x Aleksy

Two-basket gender ratio?: Boys
Three-basket gender ratio?: Girls

Entry Code:
Chitsa Wakan Catori (.Tortured. .Pumpkin.) x Aleksy (`Swirly)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Pumpkin | Swirl

---Lifemate?: Not yeeeet

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid: Male two-legs down pose is not my favorite.

---Link to previous Generations: None

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

~~~ Mutant wings?: YES
~~~ Tentacles?: Yes
~~~ Solid-color eyes (on body)?: Yes, yes
~~~ Autumn-inspired traits?: YES
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Intestines please

~~~ Seasonal lanterns?: YES
~~~ Harvest-inspired themes?: PUMPKINS PLEASE. Yes to everything but ohgod pumpkins
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: None

Style Preferences?: Elegant, Cute, Creepy, Bizarre, Gorey - I LIKE THEM ALL

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the children?:
CATERPILLARS

4: Thalia Veraldi x Cooper

Two-basket gender ratio?: CC
Three-basket gender ratio?: CC

Entry Code:
Thalia Veraldi ( belloblossom ) x Cooper ( .Tortured. .Pumpkin. )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT | Markings
pregnant stage: No thanks

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Pumpkin | Belloblossom

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: Sure~
---Templates to Avoid: Short manes (forever foal is okay)
Eagle wings
Male both front legs down
Warhorse template (Drafts are a-okay!)

Throwbacks?: Sure!
---Link to previous Generations: None

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

~~~ Mutant wings?: Yes
~~~ Tentacles?: No
~~~ Solid-color eyes (on body)?: Yes
~~~ Autumn-inspired traits?: Yes
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Intestines

~~~ Seasonal lanterns?: Yes/
~~~ Harvest-inspired themes?: Yes
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get:

Style Preferences?: Elegant, Cute, Creepy, Bizarre, Gorey - In that order.

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the children?: Caterpillars

5. Midori x Lucius

Entry Code:
Midori (.Tortured. .Pumpkin.) x Lucius (Ovarian Paint)

Oldbie?: Yes

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT | Nekkid
pregnant stage: I have one! <3

Father:
User Image
UNCERT | Markings

Teepees: Pumpkin

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid:
#4 kalona wings
The kalona wings that are super thin and straight outright
Roman nose bump on drafts
Warhorse templates
Eagle wings

Throwbacks?: Yes~
Haborym = Midori's father

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are you willing to risk getting Halloween Inspired Mutations? (NOTE: VERY RARE): Yes/No
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: Yes!

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Caterpillars.

Mutations
~~~ Are you good with Mutant Wings?: YES
~~~ Are you good with Non-existent species tails?: YES
~~~ Are you good with mutant feet? : OHYES
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: yurmom

Themes
~~~ Are you good with the use of Blood?: Yup!
~~~ Are you good with Bones as an accessory?: Yes!
~~~ Are you good with demonic or occult imagery?: Yup!
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: stillcaterpillars

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:17 am
Username: Sabin Duvert

FOR ALL:

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Nope - all things are GO! biggrin

1: Fianna x Dae'Ruil

Speedy Delivery!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: Sabin Stock Permission
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth, Express Delivery, Gashapon (All!)

Entry Code:
Fianna (Sabin Duvert) x Dae'Ruil (Sabin Duvert)

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes!
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Sure!!

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets: 2 Girls
-- Genders if three are rolled: 2 girls, 1 CC

Mother:

User Image
Uncert
Pregnant Stage: I have one somewhere. Ririka did the breeding if you can find it in the PB.

Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Dae'Ruil / Sabin Duvert)
User ImageMaskless / Uncert

Teepees: Sabin's Teepee

Link to Breeding Agreement: I own them both / LM Agreement Here
---Lifemate?: Yes!

RP Approved?: Yes!

Same Breed Variants: Not a lot of templates used, not really applicable
---Templates to Avoid: NA

Throwbacks?: Sure smile
Fianna's Parents are Ethan (Elder Ethan) and Hunter Brown
Fianna's Grandsire (Ethan's Father): Dyson Graves

Nocturne x Messiah

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets: 2 Girls
-- Genders if three are rolled: 2 girls, 1 CC

Entry Code:
2: Nocturne (Sabin Duvert) x Messiah (Naita and [strike]DivineSaturn[/strike]

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Nocturne (Sabin Duvert)
User Image
Uncert
I don't have a pregnant cert for her - CC to get one

Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Messiah (Naita and DivineSaturn
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.UNCERT

Co Ownership?: Messiah: No agreement typed up, Naita to get basket as per demand of DivineSaturn.
Teepees: Sabin's Teepee / Naita does not have a teepee

Low Luck?: YES

Low Luck Tracker for Noctunre x Messiah

Same Breed Variants: CC?
---Templates to Avoid:

Throwbacks?: If you feel inspired smile
Lucifer - Messiah's Father
Narcissa - Messiah's Mother

3:Beastie x キツネ狩り (Kitsunegari)

Speedy Delivery!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: Sabin Stock Permission / Kamiki]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=2&t=24963247#377250749]Kamiki Permission

Entry Code:
Beastie (Sabin Duvert) x キツネ狩り(Kitsunegari) (Kamiki)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Feral (purewalker only) )

Father:
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid | Feral (purewalker only) )

Teepees:
Sabin: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10696381&page=1
Kamiki: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23028101&page=1

---Lifemate?: Nooooo

Same Breed Variants: no

キツネ狩り Mother: [x]
キツネ狩り Father: [x]

Answer:
Sometimes breedings are a matter of convenience (such as, they are the only two skinwalkers in the area) or sometimes the skinwalker likes to continuously torture their victims - if the breeding was ICly non-consentual then then skinwalker may choose to return to that victim for breeding.

As far as the breeding form, it becomes irrelevant. They cannot be considered lifemates or lovemates - just a reoccurring fling.

Answer:
No

Answer:
The easiest answer is just to NOT RP it. RPing the Soquili shop is optional. However, if you really want to learn you can practice OOC RP off-Gaia with people who can help you, or seek the council of the Soquili staff if you have questions.

Answer:
No

Answer:
Skinwalkers do not play well with others. There is always a power-struggle; no skinwalker would be happy following the leadership of another.

Answer:
Skinwalkers are avatars of evil and twisted visages of normal Soquili. They are incapable of feeling positive emotions that aren't 100% selfish. Love becomes lust. Affection becomes possession. Friendship becomes enslavement. They thrive on torture, power, death. They are incapable of being redeemed; and while they are not all drooling, brainless monsters: even the most sophisticated of skinwalkers are twisted in the core and ultimately cannot rise above their nature - they can be intelligent but never caring.

4: Lolita Mic x Aloysius

Speedy Delivery!

-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: Yes!
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Lolita Mic [Sabin Duvert & Kamiki]
User Image
UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Aloysius [Sabin Duvert & Kamiki]
User Image
UNCERT
Co Ownership?: Aloysius, Lolita Mic
Teepees: Sabin's Teepee / Kamiki's Teepee
This breeding counts for SABIN ONLY

RPed couple?: No
Throwbacks?:Sure :3 If you feel inspired!
Tiffany, Aloysius's Mother
Korusi, Aloysius's father

5. Pooka x Marconius

Entry Line: Pooka (Sabin Duvert) x Marconius (Sabin Duvert)
[b]Entry Line:[/b] Pooka (Sabin Duvert) x Marconius (Sabin Duvert)

Speedy Delivery!

Image of mother:
User Image [ Uncert ]

Image of father:
User Image [ Uncert ]

Lifemate? No

Teepees: Sabin's Teepee
Throwbacks?: Yes! 8D

Anju, Pooka's Dad

Sirana - Marconius's mom
Ansen - Marconius's Dad
Rohannon - Ansen's father
Sevati - Ansen's mother

Link to Breeding Agreement: N/A - I own both

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

Trinantula

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:25 am
Username: Chibi Hige

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: no

Delia x Sirius

Entry Code:
Delia ([strike]Kamiki[/strike] x Chibi Hige) x Sirius ([strike]Kamiki[/strike] x Chibi Hige)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT Feral

Co Ownership?: Co-owned with Kamiki, but Kamiki will not be getting a basket.

Teepees: Kamiki (she houses the stats)

Low Luck?: YES

1. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24695827
  2. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24781583
  3. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/soquili-services/g.44561/
  4. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/soquili-services/g.44561/
  5. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/soquili-services/g.44561/
  6. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24821453
  7. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/soquili-services/g.44561/
  8. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/soquili-services/g.44561/
  9. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24842399
  10. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24853315
  11. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24858015
  12. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24870777
  13. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24883305
  14. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=5&t=24906835#376080941
  15. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24922493#376355361
  16. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php/?t=24936159&page=1
  17. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24951105
  18. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=3&t=24952697#376939715
  19. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=8&t=24980755#377458723
  20. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=3&t=25004969#377934121

Same Breed Variants: n/a

Throwbacks?: sure

Short Summary of their plotline:

What are their Parents Personalities?
Mother: Cold and distant, Delia wanders the Soquili land with a vacant, forlorn expression. Occasionally she will engage others in conversation, which will seem to "shake" her from her waking-dream like state. During these times she seems like a friendly, personable young lady with a lyrical voice and kind eyes. If asked about her past she gets frustrated and confused, and will often steer the conversation away. She sometimes speaks cryptically about her quest to find something - but she can never recall what it is she's looking for. These tracks of conversation usually lead to Delia falling back into her ghostly, near-catatonic state, wandering off into the night on her never-ending quest to find whatever it is she's looking for.

Father: Once upon a time, Sirius was probably a friendly, easy-going, upstanding stallion. However, that is no longer the case. Upon becoming a skinwalker, the stallion’s personality has changed dramatically. He’s dark, broody, often lost in his own dark mind. The severeness of his affliction waxes and wanes like the moon, ranging his personality from simply a foul, bitter soul to a deranged bloodthirsty monster. For obvious reasons he does not spend much time around other Soquili, for they tend to annoy him, and openly show fear and/or degust towards him.

Even for a skinwalker, Sirius is exceptionally foul; he never cleans himself or the bloody refuse all over his mouth and fur. His pelt is rotting and ratty (though supernaturally stays in tact); often attracting flies and maggots.

What is their family dynamics? This is a plot-based breeding, but the plot hasn't happened yet. Although she does not remember him, Delia is searching for her long-lost love, Cerberus. But until she finds him, she just wanders in a near catatonic-like state; confused and lonely. She will not be raising the baskets, and neither will her father for obvious reasons. They will have to be adopted out by kind bystanders.

Traditions: n/a
Herd/Family culture: n/a
Religious Beliefs: Not really a religion - but Delia knows she 's looking for something, she just can't figure out what it is.

Nadya x Prince Xuė

Twins/Triplets Ok?: YES

Breeding Newbie: No

Oldbie Breeding: No

Entry Code:
Nadya (Tsunake) x Prince Xuė (Chibi Hige)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=8940657 ; Chibi Hige

1. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=5&t=24906835#376080923

---Link to previous Generations: (coming soon)

Styxin Stones x Sugar Skull

Unedited?: Yes

Twins/Triplets OK? Yes

Entry Code:
Styxin Stones (Kamiki) x Sugar Skull (Chibi Hige)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT (Markings )

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees:
Kamiki's Teepee

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid:

• Male Medium
  • Male Long Braid
  • Male Slimhawk
  • Male Short
  • Male Bob (tail)
    Female Manes/Tails
  • Crimped
  • Short
  • Curly (original)
  • Medium
  • Skimhawk
  • Medium (tail)
    Kelpi
  • Orca (any)
  • Shark (any)
  • Fierce (tail)
    Hippogryph
  • Beaks
  • Cheek Feathers
    Kalona
  • Ram Horns
  • Wing Style 2
  • Wing Style 4
  • Devil Tail 1
  • Demon Tail
    Angeni
  • Wing Style 1
    Ulun'suti
  • Jawline
  • Big Mouth
  • Small Club
    Skinwalker
  • Original Feral Fox

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:49 am
Username: Lady Argentum Draconis

For All:
TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: No!

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Spiders

Mutations
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Hair monsters, extra eyes, mouth monsters

Themes
~~~ Are you good with demonic or occult imagery?: Yes
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Clown themes, excessive gore like organs hanging out

1: Sadira x Taliesin

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets: Male Female
-- Genders if three are rolled: Male Female Female

Entry Code:
Sadira ( mewmew kittykat94) x Taliesin ( Lady Argentum Draconis )

Mother: Sadira
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: Yes

Father: Taliesin
User Image
UNCERT
Teepees: Mew Argent

Taliesin: Mother Father
Sadira: Mother Father

2: Deneb x Dacian

-- Genders if three are rolled: Female Male Female

Twins okay?: no
Triplets okay?: No

Unedited?: no

Entry Code:
Deneb(Lady Argentum Draconis)x Dacian ( AislingJuno )

Mother:
User Image
uncert
pregnant stage: No thanks

Father:
User Image uncert

Teepees: AislingJuno,LadyArgentum

Link to Breeding Agreement: here

Same Breed Variants: sure
---Templates to Avoid: curly on males, cropped
Throwbacks?: yes
Dacian's
Mom
Dad
grandfather
grandmother

3: Nokomis and Astrophel

-- Genders if three are rolled: Male Female Male

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Nokomis, Stormflower
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Astrophel, Lady Argentum Draconis
User ImageUNCERT

Teepees: Stormflower , Argent

---Templates to Avoid: Demontail

Astrophel:
Father
Mother

4: Aruhe and Eridanus

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Aruhe; Stormflower
User Image uncert
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Eridanus; Lady Argentum Draconis
User Image uncert

Teepees: Argent Stormflower

RPed couple?: No

Throwbacks?: Sure

Eridanus:
Mother Father
Father's Side: Grandfather Grandmother Maternal Great Grandfather Maternal Great Grandmother Paternal Great Grandfather Paternal Great Great Grandfather Paternal Great Grandmother Paternal Great Great Grandmother
Aruhe: (Is a mock breeding child and can be ignored if not acceptable) Mother Father

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:00 am
Username: xX Green tea Tree Xx

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE (For all pairs)

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Clowns, Blood/intense gore, Spiders

Flidas x Cygnus

Flidais ( xX Green Tea Tree Xx ) x Cygnus ( Malikztiah Ankhere )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT | Nekkid |
pregnant stage: I want one~

Father:
User Image
UNCERT | Markings

Teepees: Malikztiah Ankhere's Teepee
xX Green Tea Tree Xx's Teepee

Same Breed Variants: Sure~!

Throwbacks?: Sure~!

Tourmaline x Fiore Morte

Entry Code:
Tourmaline (xX Green Tea Tree Xx) Fiore Morte (stormflower)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT (optional: NEKKID)

Teepees: Green & storm

---Lifemate?: no

Same Breed Variants: sure?
---Templates to Avoid:

Throwbacks?:Yes
---Link to previous Generations: Fiore's Fam:
Mom Dad Grandmother and Grandfather

Takala x Oondasta

Entry Code:
Takala (xX Green Tea Tree Xx) Oondasta (XxXPandamoniumXxX)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: xX Green Tea Tree Xx & XxXPandamoniumXxX

---Lifemate?: no

Same Breed Variants: sure?
---Templates to Avoid: None?? I don't really know what templates were used for these two lol

Throwbacks?:Yes
---Link to previous Generations:N/A

Breeding Thickets

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas