Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:33 pm
Original Co-ownership:

Fatal Irony
TEMPORARY CO-OWNERSHIP

User ImageUser Image
Clothed Uncert || Unclothed Uncert

I, Fatal Irony, Do hereby give temporary co-ownership of Flidais (pictured above) to xX Green Tea Tree Xx in the interest of her finding and obtaining a fling. Tea Tree can find any male she wishes and enter into any and all breeding raffles or singles mixers she wishes until such a time as a breeding is obtained. Fatal will have no breeding rights to said breeding. After a basket has been obtained by Tea Tree all rights will revert back to Fatal.

UPDATING CO-OWNERSHIP INTO PERMANENT

I, Fatal Irony, Do hereby give PERMANENT co-ownership of Flidais (pictured above) to xX Green Tea Tree Xx.

xX Green Tea Tree Xx Has the following rights:

• Display rights - Can change cert to reflect co-ownership. Can Display in Teepee, signature, and any other place she sees fit to.
  • RP rights. Tea Tree has the right to create Flidais' personality, decide on her plots, and make any decisions regarding her life.
  • Basket rights to First, Third, and Fifth breedings (assuming she gets Flidais to max stats - otherwise just First and Third)

Fatal Irony Has the following rights:

• Display rights - Can Display in Teepee, signature, and any other place she sees fit to.
  • RP rights. Fatal reserves the right to RP Flidais, after conferring with Tea Tree over her personality and plot direction. Fatal must adhere to Tea Tree's plot course for Flidais if she chooses to RP Flidais.
  • Basket rights to Second and fourth breedings.

In the event that one of the members of this co-ownership can not be reached in 3 consecutive months, the other owner can take full possession of Flidais, retaining all rights.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:37 pm
Fatal Irony
Original Co-ownership:

Fatal Irony
TEMPORARY CO-OWNERSHIP

User ImageUser Image
Clothed Uncert || Unclothed Uncert

I, Fatal Irony, Do hereby give temporary co-ownership of Flidais (pictured above) to xX Green Tea Tree Xx in the interest of her finding and obtaining a fling. Tea Tree can find any male she wishes and enter into any and all breeding raffles or singles mixers she wishes until such a time as a breeding is obtained. Fatal will have no breeding rights to said breeding. After a basket has been obtained by Tea Tree all rights will revert back to Fatal.

UPDATING CO-OWNERSHIP INTO PERMANENT

I, Fatal Irony, Do hereby give PERMANENT co-ownership of Flidais (pictured above) to xX Green Tea Tree Xx.

xX Green Tea Tree Xx Has the following rights:

• Display rights - Can change cert to reflect co-ownership. Can Display in Teepee, signature, and any other place she sees fit to.
  • RP rights. Tea Tree has the right to create Flidais' personality, decide on her plots, and make any decisions regarding her life.
  • Basket rights to First, Third, and Fifth breedings (assuming she gets Flidais to max stats - otherwise just First and Third)

Fatal Irony Has the following rights:

• Display rights - Can Display in Teepee, signature, and any other place she sees fit to.
  • RP rights. Fatal reserves the right to RP Flidais, after conferring with Tea Tree over her personality and plot direction. Fatal must adhere to Tea Tree's plot course for Flidais if she chooses to RP Flidais.
  • Basket rights to Second and fourth breedings.

In the event that one of the members of this co-ownership can not be reached in 3 consecutive months, the other owner can take full possession of Flidais, retaining all rights.

I agree to the changes. Thank you Fatal~! <3  

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:35 pm
Co-Ownership between o-Elixir-o and Leez0rz for Mithos

User Image

General Rights
  • We both have the rights to put the Soquili in our signature and teepee.
  • We both have full IC roleplay rights and do not need each other's permission to start an RP.
  • We both have full OOC roleplay rights.
  • We both need to discuss attaching a familiar to the above Soquili.

Breeding Rights
  • Both owners must discuss before lifemating any of the above Soquili.
  • There is no specified order in which a co-owner will breed any of the above Soquili. The co-owners will discuss among each other before entering a breeding to prevent confusion.
  • When it comes to baskets, the baskets will be divided up between the co-owner entering the breeding and her partner. In the case of three baskets, it will solely be up to the co-owner entering the breeding and her partner.

Disappearances
  • In the case that either owners has not logged in/posted on Gaia for 6 months without notice to the other co-owner, the active co-owner may revoke the rights of the other owner.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:41 pm
o-Elixir-o
Co-Ownership between o-Elixir-o and Leez0rz for Mithos

User Image

General Rights
  • We both have the rights to put the Soquili in our signature and teepee.
  • We both have full IC roleplay rights and do not need each other's permission to start an RP.
  • We both have full OOC roleplay rights.
  • We both need to discuss attaching a familiar to the above Soquili.

Breeding Rights
  • Both owners must discuss before lifemating any of the above Soquili.
  • There is no specified order in which a co-owner will breed any of the above Soquili. The co-owners will discuss among each other before entering a breeding to prevent confusion.
  • When it comes to baskets, the baskets will be divided up between the co-owner entering the breeding and her partner. In the case of three baskets, it will solely be up to the co-owner entering the breeding and her partner.

Disappearances
  • In the case that either owners has not logged in/posted on Gaia for 6 months without notice to the other co-owner, the active co-owner may revoke the rights of the other owner.

Agreed! Thank you so much! emotion_kirakira  

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:11 pm
I, Novablu, am giving full ownership of Annushka to Revel1984 due to the fact that Rev needs a kalona and I don't have a muse for her at all and she deserves to be RP'ed and loved! <3

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:18 pm
Novablu
I, Novablu, am giving full ownership of Annushka to Revel1984 due to the fact that Rev needs a kalona and I don't have a muse for her at all and she deserves to be RP'ed and loved! <3

User Image
OMFG AGREED SO MUCH THANK YOU OMG OMG OMG  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:19 pm
Co-Ownership Agreement of Thaddeus

User Image

I, Kyrieko, am herby giving co-ownership of Thaddeus to xX Green Tea Tree Xx!

General Rights:

• We both will have full rights to put the Soquili in our Teepees and signatures
  • Green Tea will have full OOC roleplay rights.
  • Green Tea will have full RP rights and does not need Kyrie's permission to start an RP.
  • Major life changes (Lifemating, Skinwalker cursing, death) will need to be decided between both Kyrie and Green Tea.
  • Green Tea has full rights to attach a familiar to the above Soquili.

Breeding Rights:

• Both owners must discuss before Lifemating the above Soquili
  • Kyrie has the rights to the First and Fourth Breeding Only!
  • Green Tea has the rights to the Second and Third Breedings. In the event of the above Soquili being maxed, she also has the rights to the Fifth Breeding!

Disappearances:

• In the case that either owner has not logged in/posted on Gaia for a 6 month period without notice to the other co-owner, the active co-owner may take full ownership until the return of the other co-owner

xX Green Tea Tree Xx
<333

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:34 am
Kyrieko
Co-Ownership Agreement of Thaddeus

User Image

I, Kyrieko, am herby giving co-ownership of Thaddeus to xX Green Tea Tree Xx!

General Rights:

• We both will have full rights to put the Soquili in our Teepees and signatures
  • Green Tea will have full OOC roleplay rights.
  • Green Tea will have full RP rights and does not need Kyrie's permission to start an RP.
  • Major life changes (Lifemating, Skinwalker cursing, death) will need to be decided between both Kyrie and Green Tea.
  • Green Tea has full rights to attach a familiar to the above Soquili.

Breeding Rights:

• Both owners must discuss before Lifemating the above Soquili
  • Kyrie has the rights to the First and Fourth Breeding Only!
  • Green Tea has the rights to the Second and Third Breedings. In the event of the above Soquili being maxed, she also has the rights to the Fifth Breeding!

Disappearances:

• In the case that either owner has not logged in/posted on Gaia for a 6 month period without notice to the other co-owner, the active co-owner may take full ownership until the return of the other co-owner

xX Green Tea Tree Xx
<333

Ahhh thank you Kyrie~! I agree 100% <3  

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:52 am
Noga Eldritch
Kara Asumie
Co-ownership between Kara Asumie and Noga Eldritch for Ten'i Shinbi!!

User Image

RP rights
Both have OOC and IC RP rights.
Stats can be in Kara Asumie's and Noga Eldritch's teepees.
Basket can be displayed in Noga Eldritch's teepee in any way.
Background and Plots we be worked out between both parties.

Breeding Rights
All breedings will be discussed with both owners.
Kara Asumie has full basket rights to first breeding.
Noga Eldritch has full basket rights to second breeding.
Final breeding will be discussed between both owners.

Others
Both have sig rights.
Both have Familiar attachment rights
If Noga Eldritch were to disappear without notice/contact, full ownership will be reverted back to Kara Asumie
The above statement does not work in reverse.

I agree~ <3
Noga hasn't posted since Jun 09, 2014 So I am breaking this until further notice.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:24 pm
Orisis
Devil NightShade
User Image

Breeding:
~ First breeding belongs solely to DNS, if both she and the stallion's owner agree a basket -might- be given to Orisis
~ If by chance Aveve Engel is not mated; The second breeding belongs to Orisis DNS -must- approve of the stallion though. DNS reserves the right to request a basket should three occur
~ In the event of a third breeding that results in three basket, it will be discussed between all parties involved on whom receives a basket.
~ In the event that a third basket is available in any of the breedings, ownership of the third basket must be discussed between both participating parties.
~ Any and all lifemate/breeding choices will be made by Devil NightShade
~ The act of Limating must only be approved by Devil NightShade.
~ Both Myself and Orisis have the right to relinquish breeding/basket rights during any individual breeding raffle.
~ Orisis cannot choose a lifemate for Aveve, but DNS will discuss lifemate plans with her.

Sigs:

~ Both Devil NigthShade and Orissis have full display rights.

RP Rights:
~ Devil NightShade has full in character rp and ooc rights.
~ Orisis has out of character rp rights only if discussed with me, and given my approval, and if she sticks to his dictated personality.

Notes:
~ DNS reserves the right to null this co-ownership at any point.
~ Aveve Engel has a set personality, in rp and on her tag, Orisis must abide by those personalities in OOC rp.
~ Orisis may relinquish her Co-ownership at any time she wishes.
~ Orisis relinquishes her co-ownership for VSoD if she breaks rules in the co-ownership.
~ Devil NightShade may break the Co-Ownership with Orisis if she is Missing from Gaia (does not post) for more than 4 Months without a Hiatus notice, 5 months with a Hiatus notice.

Agreed.

As sad as it makes me, I'm making this null and void. Ori hasn't posted since 2014. crying  

Devil NightShade
Crew

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:05 pm
I, Ririka, am handing over full ownership of Sylvanna to AstoriaFallen. She may do with her as she wishes.

Have fun.

User Image
Uncert

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:07 pm
Ririka
I, Ririka, am handing over full ownership of Savannah to AstoriaFallen. She may do with her as she wishes.

Have fun.

User Image
Uncert

-is forever in debt to riri-

I agree with this so much!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:13 pm
mistalina13
Kamiki
Temporary Co-Ownership between mistalina13 and Kamiki for Снегурочка

User Image

This co-ownership is temporary until mistalina13 gets a pawed mutant or purewalker of her own, or until terminated by Kamiki. mistalina13 can give up her co-ownership at any time, but cannot remove Kamiki for any reason.

mistalina13 has the following rights
- sig/display rights
- control over one of her breedings (Kamiki will not get a basket and should not count against her breeding limit - however Kamiki must agree to the breeding permission post)

Kamiki will retain:
- sig/display rights
- roleplay rights
- breeding rights for all but 1 breeding

I agree and thank you so much! <3

Since Hyacinth, Lei and Sib's wishing star baby, has paws I believe this agreement is completed. Thank you again~ <3

Kamiki

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:27 pm
mistalina13
mistalina13
Kamiki
Temporary Co-Ownership between mistalina13 and Kamiki for Снегурочка

User Image

This co-ownership is temporary until mistalina13 gets a pawed mutant or purewalker of her own, or until terminated by Kamiki. mistalina13 can give up her co-ownership at any time, but cannot remove Kamiki for any reason.

mistalina13 has the following rights
- sig/display rights
- control over one of her breedings (Kamiki will not get a basket and should not count against her breeding limit - however Kamiki must agree to the breeding permission post)

Kamiki will retain:
- sig/display rights
- roleplay rights
- breeding rights for all but 1 breeding

I agree and thank you so much! <3

Since Hyacinth, Lei and Sib's wishing star baby, has paws I believe this agreement is completed. Thank you again~ <3

Kamiki

Dissolving co-ownership - and congrats on Hyacinth he's adorable!!!  

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:47 am
I, Graceangel, hereby am giving co-ownership of Balgen's Daughter to Saint Sergio.

As terms of this co-ownership; Fee has the special privilege of NAMING HER, as well as having 100% role play rights, rights to choose a mate/breeding partners, and basket distribution. She owes me zero baskets.

As for my part of the co-ownership: I reserve the right to post her in my teepe and signature.

Also, as a final stipulation: should Saint Sergio one day decide to leave gaia FOR GOOD; then full ownership would default back to me; so I can find this pretty girl a new caregiver.

Note: name of horse pending upon Fee's decisions.  
Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games