Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:43 am
Pollack
User Image
His alt-cert
Uncert
Nekkid uncert.

I am transferring all rights of ownership Elewaka to Wasteland Wyvern.

Wasteland Wyvern
Enjoy your first mini boyo! <3

I agree to this transfer!

Thank you so much Pollack! He will be well loved and given all the RP attention. heart

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:50 am
I, Mindsend, Give ArashiX, Co-ownership rights to Mua'oon in a temporary co-ownership Specifically so they can use a single breeding off of them to get the Utloyi Island Project officially rolling while I backtrack and continue to set the foundations and provide a bit more variety

User Image

Both
-Get Signature Rights
-- Once Arashi's breeding is complete, either Arara or Mindsend will break the agreement and return full ownership to Mindsend

ArashiX
- Gets FULL CONTROL over One breeding and does not require Mindsend's approval for their choice in Partner (Other than it MUST be part of the Moon Project of Utloyi Island)
-Cannot break the co-ownership to gain full rights: Should Arashi break the agreement, full ownership returns to Mindsend.
-CANNOT: Make life altering decisions Such as turning into an elder, or Lifemating
- Does NOT: Have RP or Teepee Rights.

Mindsend
-Has RP and Teepee Rights
-Control over remaining breedings
-Mindsend has the right to cancel the co-ownership at any time for any reason.
-CAN: Make life altering decisions Such as turning into an elder or Lifemating

ArashiX

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:13 am
mindsend
I, Mindsend, Give ArashiX, Co-ownership rights to Mua'oon in a temporary co-ownership Specifically so they can use a single breeding off of them to get the Utloyi Island Project officially rolling while I backtrack and continue to set the foundations and provide a bit more variety

User Image

Both
-Get Signature Rights
-- Once Arashi's breeding is complete, either Arara or Mindsend will break the agreement and return full ownership to Mindsend

ArashiX
- Gets FULL CONTROL over One breeding and does not require Mindsend's approval for their choice in Partner (Other than it MUST be part of the Moon Project of Utloyi Island)
-Cannot break the co-ownership to gain full rights: Should Arashi break the agreement, full ownership returns to Mindsend.
-CANNOT: Make life altering decisions Such as turning into an elder, or Lifemating
- Does NOT: Have RP or Teepee Rights.

Mindsend
-Has RP and Teepee Rights
-Control over remaining breedings
-Mindsend has the right to cancel the co-ownership at any time for any reason.
-CAN: Make life altering decisions Such as turning into an elder or Lifemating

ArashiX

/IMMEDIATELY AGREES AND LIFEMATES AND ELDERIFIES THE BASKEā€”IS SHOT

I agreeeeeeee. Thank you for the temp co-own, Mind! emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:50 am
StarieMichie
I am breaking this co-ownership agreement and giving full ownership to Scaramouche Fandango. I request that you continue to honor this breeding agreement. Low Luck counters can be found in my teepee.

Scaramouche Fandango
StarieMichie

User Image
Dash Cocksure is to be co-owned between StarieMichie and Scaramouche Fandango.

Scara:
- Gets full IC and OOC RP rights
- Gets full breeding rights
- Gets sig rights

Michie:
- Gets full IC and OOC rights
- Gets full breeding rights
- Gets sig rights
- For simplicity's sake, stats will be kept in Michie's teepee

We will ALWAYS discuss plottings, lifematings. Baskets from breedings will be discussed between us -AND- the owner of the stallion. All breeding partners must be agreed upon by both co-owners.

emotion_brofist

I am giving full ownership of all these ponies to Scaramouche Fandango. Please honor all breeding agreements (which can be found in my teepee), and in the case of ZuZu, please continue to regularly enter her in breeding raffles. Milo'koa is also actively involved in a breeding.
Scaramouche Fandango

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

All extra certs and uncerts can be found in my teepee.
All pets can be recerted here.

I accept! Though I wish you hadn't gone. I miss you, bro.  

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:10 pm
I, Nyx Queen of Darkness, agree to share ownership of Nephthys / Khaalida with Astoriafallen.

1. Both owners have the right to display her in their signatures, teepees, journals, etc.
2. Both owners have the right to roleplay their respective personaltie (Nephthys is Nyx's, Khaalida is Astoria's). All decisions will be discussed beforehand and mutually agreed on.
3. Breedings are to be discussed between the owners on a per case basis.
xxx3.a. Both owners retain rights to every breeding unless they voluntarily give it up. Whatever basket they receive from that breeding is to do with as they see fit if it ends up being theirs alone (if shared, it'll be mutually decided).
4. If Nyx or Astoria go MIA from gaia for more than six months, the active owner will make all breeding agreements, basket distrubtion, etc (not including charming the walker or killing the walker or RPing the other's character). When the other owner returns, they resume the same rights they had before.

(Will later requote this with our cert, but you shouldnt' have to quote it again that'll just be so there's a cert in the agreement on file?)

Astoriafallen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:11 pm
Nyx Queen of Darkness
I, Nyx Queen of Darkness, agree to share ownership of Nephthys / Khaalida with Astoriafallen.

1. Both owners have the right to display her in their signatures, teepees, journals, etc.
2. Both owners have the right to roleplay their respective personaltie (Nephthys is Nyx's, Khaalida is Astoria's). All decisions will be discussed beforehand and mutually agreed on.
3. Breedings are to be discussed between the owners on a per case basis.
xxx3.a. Both owners retain rights to every breeding unless they voluntarily give it up. Whatever basket they receive from that breeding is to do with as they see fit if it ends up being theirs alone (if shared, it'll be mutually decided).
4. If Nyx or Astoria go MIA from gaia for more than six months, the active owner will make all breeding agreements, basket distrubtion, etc (not including charming the walker or killing the walker or RPing the other's character). When the other owner returns, they resume the same rights they had before.

(Will later requote this with our cert, but you shouldnt' have to quote it again that'll just be so there's a cert in the agreement on file?)

Astoriafallen

I agree!!!! <3 <3 <# And the cert doesn't have to be on here I believe. ^^  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:20 pm
I, Mewsings of An Angel, give Mythi Red Panda co-ownership rights to Amit'zeru in a temporary co-ownership specifically to gain a regular-sized stallion from a breeding. If Mythi obtains a stallion before said breeding is achieved, than this co-ownership shall be dissolved by either party.

User Image

Both
-May display Amit'zeru in their signature.
-May dissolve the co-ownership.
-Make mutual decisions regarding prospective partnering of breeding.

Mythi Red Panda's Rights:
- Give rights to a singular breeding in the endeavor of receiving a full-sized male.
- Should Mythi receive a full-sized male by other means, than either involved party may dissolve this co-ownership.
-Cannot break the co-ownership to gain full rights: Should Mythi break the agreement, full ownership returns to Mewsings.
-CANNOT: Make life altering decisions such as Lifemating or Death.

Mewsings of An Angel's Rights:
-Has RP and Teepee Rights.
-Control over remaining breedings.
-Mewsings has the right to cancel the co-ownership at any time for any reason.
-CAN: Make life altering decisions such as Lifemate or Death.
-In the event of three or more baskets Mewsings may take ownership of it if the Mare's owner agrees.

Mythi Red Panda

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:48 pm
Mewsings of An Angel
I, Mewsings of An Angel, give Mythi Red Panda co-ownership rights to Amit'zeru in a temporary co-ownership specifically to gain a regular-sized stallion from a breeding. If Mythi obtains a stallion before said breeding is achieved, than this co-ownership shall be dissolved by either party.

User Image

Both

- Give rights to a singular breeding in the endeavor of receiving a full-sized male.
- Should Mythi receive a full-sized male by other means, than either involved party may dissolve this co-ownership.
-Cannot break the co-ownership to gain full rights: Should Mythi break the agreement, full ownership returns to Mewsings.

-In the event of three or more baskets Mewsings may take ownership of it if the Mare's owner agrees.

Mythi Red Panda

I accept!! Thank you emotion_bigheart  

Mythi Red Panda

Crew

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:45 pm
I, Divena, agree to co-own Lepus Cottontail with DivenasMom:

Divena will have:
Sole RP rights
Breeding rights (DivenasMom does not need to give permission, this includes mixers)
Sig rights

DivenasMom will have:
Sig rights
Lifemate veto power (No mateship without DivenasMom's agreement)
Co-owning rights to the baskets gained from breedings  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:47 pm
Divena
I, Divena, agree to co-own Lepus Cottontail with DivenasMom:

Divena will have:
Sole RP rights
Breeding rights (DivenasMom does not need to give permission, this includes mixers)
Sig rights

DivenasMom will have:
Sig rights
Lifemate veto power (No mateship without DivenasMom's agreement)
Co-owning rights to the baskets gained from breedings
I agree!  

DivenasMom

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:12 pm
I am giving Sabin Duvert full ownership of Caelferys. He is now 100% Sabin-owned.

User Image

Sabin Duvert

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:14 pm
Kamiki
I am giving Sabin Duvert full ownership of Caelferys. He is now 100% Sabin-owned.

User Image

Sabin Duvert

Yes! Thank you so much, Kamiki! ;-; <3 <3  

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:02 pm
Mythi Red Panda
Mewsings of An Angel

User Image

Both

Mythi Red Panda

I accept!! Thank you emotion_bigheart

Aaaaaand broken now that Mythi has a full-size of her own!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:34 pm
~InfinityTrust~ has been gone from Gaia for 5 years. I have found our prior co-ownership of these two, and have nulled them, as they were both of ours.

Click for prior Co-Ownership agreement.

I can't find the co-ownership agreement for Lavrentios, but it was the same rules in the agreement?

Thanks.  

Corgisaur

Trundlebug

IRL Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:28 am
User Image

Hello! I'd like to transfer all rights/ownership of this darling to Yushika, pretty please! <333  
Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games