Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
=Mates/Permissions List= CLOSED; please use other thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rainbowzebrahoe

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:11 am
Ivory_Feld
I give Oathkeeper (owned by Me) & Auriga (owned by Sapphire Lazuli) permission to be breed anytime.

(Either me or Sapphire entering them only though.)

heart Hopefully they will soon be lifemated. whee

heart _EDITTED TO MAKE MORE SENSE_ heart

Agreed smile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:45 am
I want to clarify that Sabin Duvert has full and OPEN permission to breed any of his Soquili with my Soquili at any time without my written permission and vice-versa between my Soquili and his Soquili.  

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:56 am
Kamiki
I want to clarify that Sabin Duvert has full and OPEN permission to breed any of his Soquili with my Soquili at any time without my written permission and vice-versa between my Soquili and his Soquili.

Confirmed! As she said - we each have full and open permission to breed with eachothers' soquili at any point in time smile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:26 pm
I'd like to (re)add Paris to the Open Permission list.

Only request is to have the person using her PM me BEFORE entering just in case I have two entries planned ahead of time! ^.^ If that's possible to even ask...  

Ivory_Feld

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:29 pm
I, dolphingurl, give dragonsix permission to breed my Misu with her Kimama in any upcoming breedings.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:34 pm
dolphingurl
I, dolphingurl, give dragonsix permission to breed my Misu with her Kimama in any upcoming breedings.

I agree to this, and vis versa dolphingurl also has permission to enter them in any upcoming breeding raffles.  

dragonsix

400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Psycho Shocker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:31 pm
I give permission for Dirt (Psycho Shocker) to breed with Zahara (CuterThanYou & Psycho Shocker)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:32 pm
Psycho Shocker
I give permission for Dirt (Psycho Shocker) to breed with Zahara (CuterThanYou & Psycho Shocker)

I agree <3  

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:23 pm
I give permission for Anemone (owned by Doodle p***s) to mate with Balrog (owned by me) - until they succeed ^.^  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:24 pm
Sabin Duvert
I give permission for Anemone (owned by Doodle p***s) to mate with Balrog (owned by me) - until they succeed ^.^

I agree whole heartedly.  

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:35 pm
I give permission for Valarauco (owned by Yayoi) to enter raffles with Zulimar (owned by me!) until stated otherwise in this thread.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:36 pm
Infinities
I give permission for Valarauco (owned by Yayoi) to enter raffles with Zulimar (owned by me!) until stated otherwise in this thread.

I agree and vice versa. 83  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Parue

Tricky Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:12 am
Niloufer has my permission to enter catori into as many breeding raffles with tempest unless stated otherwise. =)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:17 am
Parue
Niloufer has my permission to enter catori into as many breeding raffles with tempest unless stated otherwise. =)

Agreed and vise-versa =)

Niloufer

Magical Shapeshifter

8,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:07 am
Sirius has my permission to breed with Death Resurrected's Raina in any breeding raffle/events  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games