Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zempre

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:07 pm
Lutherian
I o-Elixir-o, am giving up ownership of Lutherian, his new owner will be Zempre! Zempre may choose do whatever Zempre pleases with Lutherian. Including name change and temper!! As for me I shall be written off the cert and Lutherian will be removed from my teepee!!!

User Image

I agree <3 Thank you so much!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:34 pm
Sareibear
AislingJuno
I, AislingJuno, Give , Co-ownership rights to Sareibear in a temporary co-ownership of Miyuki.

User Image

Both
-Get Signature Rights
- Have rp rights
-- Once Sareibear breeding is complete, either Sareibear or AislingJuno will break the agreement and return full ownership to AislingJuno.
- Has the right to enter any wishing star or similar event for a mock baby or relative so long as it's not a sister and to have the ability to custom in relatives.
- Have Teepee Rights
Sareibear
- Gets FULL CONTROL over the First breeding and can enter by regular breeding, mixer any other breeding means.
-Cannot break the co-ownership to gain full rights: Should Sareibear break the agreement, full ownership returns to AislingJuno.
AislingJuno
-Control over remaining breedings
-Has the right to cancel the co-ownership at any time for any reason.

Eeeee!!! Agreeeeeed! Thank youuu~! <33333 ;-; <3

I am breaking this ownership because of inactivity. Full rights revert back to me.  

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:28 pm
I, stormflower, hearby give full co-owner rights to SwordOfTheDarkOnes for the soquili Cygnus

This agreement gives us both full rp and sig rights. I, stormflower, have final approval in breeding partners or mates, and the order of breeding rights will be decided as breedings are available. Only stormflower has the rights to break this agreement for any reason, but would only do so due to extensive inactivity biggrin

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:34 pm
stormflower
I, stormflower, hearby give full co-owner rights to SwordOfTheDarkOnes for the soquili Cygnus

This agreement gives us both full rp and sig rights. I, stormflower, have final approval in breeding partners or mates, and the order of breeding rights will be decided as breedings are available

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Completely and fully agree to all terms above!! As well as the edits made after this quote xD  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

19,375 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

SaevusVeritas

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:41 pm

I, SaevusVeritas agree to the Co-Ownership of "Chief" Melcinítan with Niyaru Delacroix.

She will dictate the terms of Breeding, Signature, RP and all other rights in her agreement post, after she and I have discussed them. ♥

Niyaru Delacroix

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:38 pm
belloblossom
Thalea

User Image

[Basket] | [Foal] | [Adult]

This is Co-Ownership agreement between belloblossom and Thalea for Lord Arran Pendragon "The Magician".

Thalea’s Rights:
☽ Plotting Rights
☽ IC RP rights
☽ OOC RP rights
☽ Signature rights
☽ Breeding rights

belloblossom’s Rights:
✰ IC RP
✰ OOC RP rights
✰ Plotting Rights
✰ Signature rights
✰ Breeding rights

Terms

Major Decisions:
Life-altering decisions (life mating, change of personality, major disasters etc) must be approved by both owners.

Buying a familiar:
Both of the owners need to talk to each other before buying Lord Arran Pendragon “The Magician” a familiar.

Breeding rights:
- Each owner will receive two breedings, the order of the breedings will depend on that owner’s slot openness.
- Both owners have to agree that the stallion/mare is the right choice
- The fifth breeding will be discussed.
- In the case of a third basket, the location of the basket will be discussed with all the owners of the soquili.

Breaking Agreement:
If belloblossom or Thalea leaves Gaia, or leaves for six months without replying to a single PM then all rights will go to the owner that is still frequently visiting Gaia and Soquili. Bello cannot get rid of Thalea as a co-owner, but Thalea may give up her rights and the same goes for Thalea: she may not get rid of Bello as a co-owner, but Bello can give up her rights.

belloblossom

Agreed! heart

I, Thalea, am giving belloblossom complete ownership of Lord Arran Pendragon "The Magician". Bello may choose to do whatever she pleases with Arran.

<3

belloblossom

Thalea

Devoted Mage

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:47 pm
KandiCarnage
StrawberryRoseTea
I, StrawberryRoseTea, and IvoryRyu.20 gift KandiCarnage with full ownership of this basket from the breeding between Eldrin Bright-Tail and Atriposti to do with as she pleases under the following condition:

If KandiCarnage becomes inactive on Gaia (1 year absence), leaves Gaia, or otherwise gives up claim to the Soquili, ownership then reverts to me(StrawberryRoseTea)

I agree

As the above contract isn't entirely valid as per the laid out terms I would like to edit it thus:

I give KandiCarnage full rights to complete ownership of this basket to do what she chooses with it.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:49 pm
StrawberryRoseTea
KandiCarnage
StrawberryRoseTea
I, StrawberryRoseTea, and IvoryRyu.20 gift KandiCarnage with full ownership of this basket from the breeding between Eldrin Bright-Tail and Atriposti to do with as she pleases under the following condition:

If KandiCarnage becomes inactive on Gaia (1 year absence), leaves Gaia, or otherwise gives up claim to the Soquili, ownership then reverts to me(StrawberryRoseTea)

I agree

As the above contract isn't entirely valid as per the laid out terms I would like to edit it thus:

I give KandiCarnage full rights to complete ownership of this basket to do what she chooses with it.
User Image

I agree  

KandiCarnage

Naughty Krampus

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:52 pm
Thalea
belloblossom
Thalea

User Image

[Basket] | [Foal] | [Adult]

This is Co-Ownership agreement between belloblossom and Thalea for Lord Arran Pendragon "The Magician".

Thalea’s Rights:
☽ Plotting Rights
☽ IC RP rights
☽ OOC RP rights
☽ Signature rights
☽ Breeding rights

belloblossom’s Rights:
✰ IC RP
✰ OOC RP rights
✰ Plotting Rights
✰ Signature rights
✰ Breeding rights

Terms

Major Decisions:
Life-altering decisions (life mating, change of personality, major disasters etc) must be approved by both owners.

Buying a familiar:
Both of the owners need to talk to each other before buying Lord Arran Pendragon “The Magician” a familiar.

Breeding rights:
- Each owner will receive two breedings, the order of the breedings will depend on that owner’s slot openness.
- Both owners have to agree that the stallion/mare is the right choice
- The fifth breeding will be discussed.
- In the case of a third basket, the location of the basket will be discussed with all the owners of the soquili.

Breaking Agreement:
If belloblossom or Thalea leaves Gaia, or leaves for six months without replying to a single PM then all rights will go to the owner that is still frequently visiting Gaia and Soquili. Bello cannot get rid of Thalea as a co-owner, but Thalea may give up her rights and the same goes for Thalea: she may not get rid of Bello as a co-owner, but Bello can give up her rights.

belloblossom

Agreed! heart

I, Thalea, am giving belloblossom complete ownership of Lord Arran Pendragon "The Magician". Bello may choose to do whatever she pleases with Arran.

<3

belloblossom

I agree! emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:44 am
I am giving up up full rights of Viona to Gracie Loff, who may do as she likes with her, including rename, change or remove temper and (if allowed) move or remove Angeni charm.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Gracie Loff
Happy birthday, hun! heart

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:33 pm
Ebonrune
I am giving up up full rights of Viona to Gracie Loff, who may do as she likes with her, including rename, change or remove temper and (if allowed) move or remove Angeni charm.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Gracie Loff
Happy birthday, hun! heart

Oh my dear lord.. I agree. Thank you!!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:30 am
Old Co-Ownership Agreements
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=55&t=2643386#153873004 and http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=28&t=22748047#355803009

New Co-Ownership Agreement for Hilaire
User Image

Sig, OOC RP, Display Rights
- all owners have OOC RP, Signature, and Display/Graphic Rights

IC RP
- all owners have IC RP rights
- Stats will be rolled and housed by Kamiki in her teepee
- Any owner can enter Hilaire into RP events, though only one at a time. Priority goes Getsurae, Sabin, Kamiki

Lifemating
- Hilaire is lifemated to Araval and cannot be broken without agreement from all owners

Skinwalkering
- Hilaire cannot be cursed

Breedings
Now that breedings are unlimited. we're changing how and when the owners can obtain breedings.

- any owner has the right to enter Hilaire into breeding raffles
- basket rights will be determined at the time of the raffle and specified on the breeding form
- if there is a conflict for some reason, the priority order goes to the person who hasn't had a breeding with Hillaire the longest (currently as of September 6, 2016: Get, Sabin, Kamiki)

Mock Breeding
- All owners can seek to obtain mock-breeding babies (via customs, Wishing Stars, etc) without the permission of the other owners
- If an owner wishes to get a mock-baby outside of the the lifemating, they only have to get the agreement of LadyKirin (Araval's owner).

Misc
- Hilaire was obtained via Auction, as such no owners cannot be removed from ownership for any reason, unless voluntarily
- The order in which is the breedings are obtained can be shuffled if any owner is MIA from Gaia for more than three months

Sabin Duvert

Getsurae

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:33 am
Kamiki
Old Co-Ownership Agreements
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=55&t=2643386#153873004 and http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=28&t=22748047#355803009

New Co-Ownership Agreement for Hilaire
User Image

Sig, OOC RP, Display Rights
- all owners have OOC RP, Signature, and Display/Graphic Rights

IC RP
- all owners have IC RP rights
- Stats will be rolled and housed by Kamiki in her teepee
- Any owner can enter Hilaire into RP events, though only one at a time. Priority goes Getsurae, Sabin, Kamiki

Lifemating
- Hilaire is lifemated to Araval and cannot be broken without agreement from all owners

Skinwalkering
- Hilaire cannot be cursed

Breedings
Now that breedings are unlimited. we're changing how and when the owners can obtain breedings.

- any owner has the right to enter Hilaire into breeding raffles
- basket rights will be determined at the time of the raffle and specified on the breeding form
- if there is a conflict for some reason, the priority order goes to the person who hasn't had a breeding with Hillaire the longest (currently as of September 6, 2016: Get, Sabin, Kamiki)

Mock Breeding
- All owners can seek to obtain mock-breeding babies (via customs, Wishing Stars, etc) without the permission of the other owners
- If an owner wishes to get a mock-baby outside of the the lifemating, they only have to get the agreement of LadyKirin (Araval's owner).

Misc
- Hilaire was obtained via Auction, as such no owners cannot be removed from ownership for any reason, unless voluntarily
- The order in which is the breedings are obtained can be shuffled if any owner is MIA from Gaia for more than three months

Sabin Duvert

Getsurae

Sounds good to me smile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:35 am
LunaRei_SilverBlood
.Tortured. .Pumpkin.
LunaRei_SilverBlood
.Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Co-ownership Agreement between LunaRei_SilverBlood and .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
User Image

.Tortured. .Pumpkin. gets sig rights/image rights. All other rights, including Roleplay and Breeding rights, go to LunaRei_SilverBlood.

Yup! <33

Amending this! <3

.Tortured. .Pumpkin. now gets rights to 1 breeding, and if Lelandi is lifemated/plotted monogamously with one stallion, it must be with said stallion.
Otherwise, Luna must approve stallion and plots involved in breeding.
I retain sig and image rights.

LunaRei_SilverBlood retains all other rights, including approval of my breeding.

Agreed~

Pumpkin and I have agreed to break the co-own on this horse.

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

LunaRei_SilverBlood

Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games