Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Breeding Thickets
Unsettled Spirits: Mixed Spirit Breeding! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:58 am
Username: Nyx Queen of Darkness

I've Entered for the Battle of the Spirits!

1: Grauen Kerze x Ashvay
I welcome Winters Kiss!
This is Halloween! THIS IS HALLOWEEN!
I wish the goblins ??? would come and.. Bless you or something?

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets: Girls
-- Genders if three are rolled: Girls
Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?: Yes
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: Yes

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Grauen Kerze (Nyx Queen of Darkness)
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Ashvay (Bardess Ookami)
User ImageUNCERT
Co Ownership?: None

Lifemate?: Yes

Low Luck?: No

Link to Breeding Agreement: xxxxx

Teepees: Bardess Nyx
Throwbacks?: Yes
Link to previous Generations: First gens

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are you willing to risk getting Halloween & Autumn Inspired Mutations/Traits? (NOTE: VERY RARE): Yes! We're cool with everything except those listed below.
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: Yes!

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the children?: Yes, we don't like any bugs except for butterflies, ladybugs and dragonflies (bees are an absolute no go, Bardess is terrified). We are okay with "cartoony"/unrealistic snakes, but not okay with realistic ones. Example: Witness is okay!

Frosty kisses and sleigh bells

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Yes
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: Yes
~~~ Wintery Colors?: Yes, just not soley
Wintery Markings?:
~~~ Bells? : Yes
~~~ Scarves? : Yes
~~~ Blankets?: No
~~~ Holly/mistletoe? No:
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: No
~~~ Furry Accessories?: Yes
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: No
~~~ Lanturns?: YES
~~~ Wintery pets?: Yes
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?:

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?:
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) : Not overtly so, so nothing specific. Candles are love obviously
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): Santa hats, presents, etc

2: Vanya x Voodoo

We're pretty unlucky. Count us in for Low Luck!

I welcome Winters Kiss!

Vanya x Voodoo

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets:
-- Genders if three are rolled: Two boys and a girl
Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?: Sure!

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Vanya - Nyx Queen of Darkness
User Image

Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Voodoo - Amirynth and Talencia
User Image

Co Ownership?: [Voodoo] (Tal doesn't get a basket)
Lifemate?: Nope
Low Luck?: Almost! This is try 20, started July 2012
Link to Breeding Agreement: Here
Teepees: Rynth's Teepee, Nyx' teepee
Throwbacks?: Sure!
Link to previous Generations: N/a

Short Summary of their plotline: Vanya 'captures' Voodoo when he wanders into the harpy's territory by accident on his way to find Malis. (He never realizes how close he gets!) She draws him away from the river and keep him entertained for a while where he gets to mingle with the other males in the Flock before annoying her so much with his constant blather about Malis that she lets him 'escape' (aka: kicks him out of the Flock) He will not know that he left children in his wake until much much later when he finally traces his tracks back after finally meeting up with Malis.

What are their Parents Personalities?
Mother: To put it simply (cause her personality is loooooooooong), Vanya's vain in every sense of the word. Her vanity can sometimes get her in trouble with other mares, but for the most part she's pretty harmless. She's a very non-confrontational mare, always trying to solve arguments before they escalate. However, when threatened, she's more than happy to be confrontational. When it comes to her sisters, especially her daughters, she is fiercly loyal; regardless of their status or relationship with her.
She has a slight (read: huge) obsession with collecting beautiful things. Pets, trinkets.. men. The men she's collected are part of her harem and she looks after them all with kindness and loyalty.
Father: Voodoo is a quiet stallion with a thoughtful expression, who always seems a little off. That is until you get him talking, then it is hard to get him to stop. He is a little on the kooky side and has an odd sense of humor. He is quite stubborn and isn't the brightest tool in the shed and yet when he puts his mind to thinking he has moments of lightning brilliance. Voodoo came from the same village as Malis, his path crossing hers quite often. He once pursued for her hoof in mate-ship but one day she randomly disappeared. Out of sight, out of mind, he all but gave her up for lost until on day a young foal showed up who looked very familiar. All at once the memories flew back and he decided hunt down the prize he had coveted so many years ago.

Do the parents have professions?
Mother: Vanya's a dancer in the Flock and, when she isn't performing or training, she also crafts jewelry for her sisters. As dancing is a huge part of Harpy culture (all females are given dance training as soon as they can walk), Vanya is highly regarded in her skill and dedication. She takes everything associated with dance seriously and does her best at all times.
Father: Leading the Horde and trying to impress Malis. The Horde is a small group of soquili who were gathered together by Voodoo after he heard Malis was now the leader of a rather influential herd of her own. His goal is to impress her with his 'leadership skills' so that he may mate her and take his rightful place. This is something that would -never- happen but in his own dream world he is already the love of her life she just doesn't know it yet! The Horde does not have any stacked territory though their base was in the jungles to the west. Currently the small band wanders from place to place as Voodoo tries to track Malis down.

Link to RP(s) where something happens of importance: Tusks and Claws. - When Vanya and Voodoo first meet (unfinished)

What is their family dynamics? The children will, for the most part, be raised by Vanya. If Voodoo stays in the Flock, he will have a part in raising the children the same way Taarab did with Vanya's first batch. The children will be around many harpies within the Flock (and I'd like to list them all but.. <_< XD)
For the most part; the following will be interacting with the children the most:

Vanmoriel, Vaniania, Vanwyn; Three older sisters of the foals; they will dote on their siblings and do anything to protect them. The Vanya family is quite close knit and so they will ALWAYS have a relationship with each other and will ALWAYS be there for one another.
Taarab, Astraeus, Hadyn Star, Eryi; Members of Vanya's harem, they will most likely have many interactions with the foals. They won't live together until the foals are a little older as Vanya will want more room in her home and time to bond with her children alone. However, when she wishes it, the males will be welcomed back and will be a part of the foals' lives, even if not a major part.
Risuleri; Vanya's best friend, this mare will be like an aunt to the foals and will be involved in their lives as much as their siblings will. Vanya trusts this mare with her life and would entrust the same with her children.
The Flock: The children will have many other interactions with members of the Flock depending on what paths they choose; roles, relationships, etc'.

Traditions: Vanya doesn't have many family traditions, besides a naming tradition (that being, all names start with Van). However, the Flock has a few different traditions. Any mares who capture stallions and bring them to the Flock for breeding stock receive a trophy from that stallion. This could be a lock of hair, a feather or a posession of the stallion's.

Festivals are quite common in the Flock, too; any excuse to dance is greatly appreciated. In a single year, the Harpies hold 7 official Festivals; that being festivals that happen on a yearly basis. Other festivals/celebrations may be held in the event of a great victory, the strengthening of the Flock, a competition for mares or a parade for stallions.

Herd/Family culture:
As a member of the Flock, there are certain things that the foals born from her are required to participate in. While it's taken Vanya sometime to accept some of these traditions (mostly because of past experiences), all her children have partaken in the practices of the Flock.
Females are taught the ways of the Flock from a young age. While most foals are raised by nannies, Vanya chooses to raise her children herself and only sends them to the nannies if she has other duties to partake in or if they have classes they must attend.
When old enough, females choose a job and join the ranks of the harpies.

Males are kept seperate from females and are simply taught that women are to be respected and they're simply there because they're useless without the females. Despite holding no rank, most males in the Flock are treated well. When they come of age, a select few may be lucky enough to be selected by a female for breeding or company.

The village of Yojamba, where Voodoo is from, is one of many small villages/herds that are scattered within the jungles of the South Americas. There are different breeds of Trolls (Mind has a cerynei-troll while all of mine are regs) and I'm counting them as like the different tribes in WoW. Malis is specifically a Zandalar troll in WoW which were the original trolls before the Gurubashi and the Amani evolved from them (Another reason why mine are traditionally regulars)

Culturally, they are similar to the WoW trolls. They are a warrior-based race with a strong tie to the spirit realms. They are a matriarchy though many villages are ran by a joint male and female or a tribe of elders. Spiritual leaders are just as important as war-time leaders. The trolls are naturally territorial so there is often little scuffles between the nearby villages but any mini-battles are fought with honor and respect, there are enough dangers within the jungles to not have unnecessary deaths.

Each foal goes on a spirit quest, or small journey to find themselves and decides what their path in life will be. Often, there is an adult close by to check on them and make sure nothing terrible happens, but the adolescent is left to their own devices. Often villages will foster out to different villages so that there is no inbreeding of families as they can get rather large. Trolls traditionally mate for life though there is sometimes exceptions to the rule though they are looked down upon by some elders. While it is common for adults to spend their whole lives specializing in a certain path there are a few who become more of a 'jack-of-all-trades' and they are usually the ones who will travel from village to village spreading information and announcements.

Religious Beliefs: Harpies hold the belief that they are descendants from the Angeni of Birds of Prey and a grounded stallion. They're the result of punishment; the Great Spirits punishing the mare for abandoning her duties to be with a stallion.

Some harpies believe their 'Mother' is still alive, given the almost immortal status of Angenis and this is who most turn to when in danger or simply needing guidance.

The Jubilee Call is a festival held for the Great Mother on the last day of Winter. This was said to be the day she left her children, the first Harpies and went back to her heavenly home. The harpies dance and sing thanks to the mother for a good year.

Generic Winter Themes (Applicable to all)
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Yes!
~~~ Wintery Colors?: Yes
Wintery Markings?: Sure, if nature inspired (like frosted patterns are cool, a wintery scene not so much.)
~~~ Blankets?: No thanks
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: Nope
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Yes
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Yes
~~~ Lanterns?: Yes-ish (nothing too modern)
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Anything modern. Please keep items to a more fantasy/medieval style.

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: No thanks
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) :
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): Nothing modern please. Candles could work, or maybe winter trim ect. but a Santa hat or anything obviously modern I'd prefer them not to have.

3: Semuan-Ya Vasszuraj x Raivis

I welcome Winters Kiss!

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Semuan-Ya Vasszuraj (dawns_aura & Nyx Queen of Darkness)
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Raivis (malhith)
User ImageUNCERT
Co Ownership?: Semmy - dawns will not be receiving a basket.

Lifemate?: No

Teepees: Nyx Mal

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are you willing to risk getting Halloween Inspired Mutations? (NOTE: VERY RARE): Yes
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: Yes

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Snakes

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Some
Wintery Markings?:
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: No
~~~ Lanturns?: Yes
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?:

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: Yes
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) : Don't care
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): santa hats, presents

4: Nessie x L'inglesou

I welcome Winters Kiss!

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets: 2 boys
-- Genders if three are rolled: 2 boys, 1 girl

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Nessie (Nyx Queen of Darkness)
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: L'inglesou (Nyx Queen of Darkness)
User ImageUNCERT

Teepees: Nyx
Link to previous Generations: L'ing: Mother x Father | Grandmother x Grandfather | Great-Grandfather x Great-Grandmother | Great-Great-Grandfather x Great-Great-Grandmother | Great-Great-Great-Grandfather x Great-Great-Great Grandmother

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are you willing to risk getting Halloween Inspired Mutations? (NOTE: VERY RARE): Yes

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Snakes, realistic ones

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Some like dad's would be okay, but probably not if there are mers?
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: Sure
~~~ Wintery Colors?: Sure
Wintery Markings?:
~~~ Bells? : Sure
~~~ Scarves? : No
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?:

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: Yes
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) : Santeria (usually influenced by catholicism)
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): Santa hats, present packages

5: Galla Sile x Adrian

I welcome Winters Kiss!

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets: two girls
-- Genders if three are rolled: two girls, 1 boy

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Galla Sile (Nyx Queen of Darkness)
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Adrian (-[The Spoof]-)
User ImageUNCERT

Teepees: Nyx Spoof
Link to previous Generations: Adrian: Mother x Father | Grandfather
Galla: Mother x Aranel | Grandmother x Grandfather

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are you willing to risk getting Halloween & Autumn Inspired Mutations/Traits? (NOTE: VERY RARE): Yes
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: No

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the children?: Snakes

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Sure
~~~ Wintery Colors?: Yes, some
Wintery Markings?:
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Some like in throwbacks
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?:

Holiday Themes
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) : No
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): No

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:04 am
Username: Jackariah Beckett

1: Sky x Sapphrion Kanny
I welcome Winters Kiss!

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets: CC
-- Genders if three are rolled: CC

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Sky (SylverStar)
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Sapphrion Kanny (Jackariah Beckett)
User ImageUNCERT
Co Ownership?: N/A

Teepees: Jack, Sylver
Link to previous Generations: Sky: Father x Mother

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Bugs, unless they are kawaii. Buterflies and dragonflies are okay.

IT'S TOO SCARY MOMMY HOLD ME D8
Mutations
~~~ Would you mind undead/bone mutations?: Sure!
~~~ Would you mind Mutant Wings?: Yes please!
~~~ Would you mind Non-existent species tails?: Sure!
~~~ Would you mind mutant feet? Sure!
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get:

Themes
~~~ Would you mind the use of Blood?: In moderation
~~~ Would you mind Bones as an accessory?: We don't mind
~~~ Would you mind demonic or occult imagery?: Sure! Just not Christian.

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Yes please *u*
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: Sure!
~~~ Wintery Colors?: Sure!
Wintery Markings?: Sure!
~~~ Bells? : Sure!
~~~ Scarves? : Sure!
~~~ Blankets?: Sure!
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: Sure!
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Sure!
~~~ Furry Accessories?: Sure!
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Sure!
~~~ Lanturns?: Sure!
~~~ Wintery pets?: Sure!
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Nope

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: Sure!
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) : We aren't picky
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc):

2: Zenstar x Drako
I welcome Winters Kiss!

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Zenstar (kaliskanny & Jackariah Beckett)
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Drako (Mahogany Sunset)
User ImageUNCERT Nekkid
Co Ownership?: Zenstar - Kalis doesn't have rights to this breeding. Jack and Maho will be receiving baskets.

Teepees: Jack, Maho
Link to previous Generations: Drako: Mother | Father | Grandmother | Grandfather | Great-Grandmother | Great-Grandfather

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Wasps (poofy little bumblebees are okay), orcas, needles, clowns, glass embedded in skin, realistic bugs (excepting dragonflies & butterflies)

Mutations
~~~ Would you mind undead/bone mutations?: Clean bones only, please
~~~ Would you mind Mutant Wings?: Love
~~~ Would you mind Non-existent species tails?: Love
~~~ Would you mind mutant feet? Love
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Extra/mutant mouths/eyes, realistic spiders

Themes
~~~ Would you mind the use of Blood?: Yes
~~~ Would you mind Bones as an accessory?: No
~~~ Would you mind demonic or occult imagery?: No, but nothing that screams 'Christian'
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Cutie marks

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: YES
Wintery Markings?: Yes
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: Yes
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Cutie marks

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: No
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) :
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): All

3: Fiona Ency Vien x Wemitan
I welcome Winters Kiss!

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Fiona Ency Vien (Jackariah Beckett)
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Wemitan (.Tortured. .Pumpkin.)
User ImageUNCERT

Teepees: Jack, T.P.
Link to previous Generations:
Fiona:
Mom x Dad
Paternal Grandma x Paternal Grandpa

Wemitan:
Dad x Mom
Maternal Grandpa x Maternal Grandma
Paternal Grandpa x Paternal Grandma
Maternal Great-Grandma x Maternal Great-grandpa

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?:

Mutations
~~~ Would you mind Mutant Wings?: Sure!

Themes
~~~ Would you mind the use of Blood?: In moderation
~~~ Would you mind Bones as an accessory?: Hmmmmm, small ones should be fine
~~~ Would you mind demonic or occult imagery?: No thank you

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Yes =D
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?:

4: Pavo Lycaon x Spektre
I welcome Winters Kiss!

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Pavo Lycaon (Jackariah Beckett)
User Image, Uncert with items, UNCERT no items
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Spektre (` Swirly)
User ImageUNCERT

Teepees: Swirly, Jack

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Spiders, unless they are kawaii

Mutations
~~~ Would you mind Mutant Wings?: Sure!

Themes
~~~ Would you mind the use of Blood?: No thank you
~~~ Would you mind Bones as an accessory?: Small ones, or use them in a 'scholarly' way
~~~ Would you mind demonic or occult imagery?: No thank you

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Sure!
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?:

5: Mother name x Father Name
I welcome Winters Kiss!

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets:
-- Genders if three are rolled:
Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?:
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?:

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (WRITE FULL SOQ/OWNER NAMES HERE PLEASE)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (WRITE FULL SOQ/ OWNER NAMES HERE PLEASE)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.UNCERT
Co Ownership?: (List who isn't getting baskets, AND link to the co-owner agreement)

Lifemate?:

Low Luck?:

Link to Breeding Agreement:

Teepees:
Throwbacks?:

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are you willing to risk getting Halloween Inspired Mutations? (NOTE: VERY RARE): Yes/No
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: Yes/No

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?:

Mutations
~~~ Would you mind undead/bone mutations?:
~~~ Would you mind Mutant Wings?:
~~~ Would you mind Non-existent species tails?:
~~~ Would you mind mutant feet?

Themes
~~~ Would you mind the use of Blood?:
~~~ Would you mind Bones as an accessory?:
~~~ Would you mind demonic or occult imagery?:

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?:
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?:
~~~ Wintery Colors?:
Wintery Markings?:
~~~ Bells? :
~~~ Scarves? :
~~~ Blankets?:
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?:
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?:
~~~ Furry Accessories?:
~~~ Ribbons and bows?:
~~~ Lanturns?:
~~~ Wintery pets?:
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?:

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:26 am
Username: lysia_nyteblade

1: Tian x Thin White Duke

I welcome Winters Kiss!
I wish the goblins ??? would come and.. Bless you or something?/b]

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets: 50:50
Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?: Yus
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: Sure

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Tian/lysia_nyteblade)
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Thin White Duke/LOLLI qAq formerly Lolli McHotpants)
User ImageUNCERT

Low Luck?: Yes
#1 (may 2011)
#2 (may 2011)
#3 (June 2011)
#4 (Aug 2011)
#5 (Aug 2011)
#6 (Sep. 2011)
#7 (Oct 2011)
#8 (Nov 2011)
#9 (Feb 2012)
#10 (Feb. 2012)
#11 (Mar 2012)
#12 (April 2012)
#13 (April 2012)
#14 (May 2012)
#15 (Bottom of page) (Oct 2012)
#16 (Oct 2012)
#17 (Oct 2012)
#18 (Jan 2013)
#19 (Feb 20013)
#20 (June 2013)
#21 (July 2013)
#22 (July 2013)
#23 (Nov 2013)
#24 (Aug 2014 On this page)
#25 (July 2015 on this page)
#26 (Oct 2015)
#27 (Oct 2015)

Link to Breeding Agreement: xXx
Teepees: Lolli's
Lysia's
Link to previous Generations: Mother, Merashik Father, Sena Sena's Mother Sena's Father Merashik's Mother Merashik's Father

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: millipedes/centipedes

Generic Winter Themes
Wintery Markings?:
~~~ Bells? : yes
~~~ Scarves? : no
~~~ Blankets?: no
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: Sure
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: CC
~~~ Furry Accessories?: Sure
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Santa hats n stuff.

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: Nah

2: Enakai Vailea x Croatoan

I welcome Winters Kiss!

Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?: Sure
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: Sure

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Enakai Vailea/lysia_nyteblade)
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Croatoan/Jynk)
User ImageUNCERT

Teepees: Jynk's
Lysia's
Throwbacks?: Sure
Link to previous Generations: Ena's Dad Ena's Mom
TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: millipedes/centipedes

Generic Winter Themes
Wintery Markings?: Sure

Holiday Themes

3: Little Rue x Artaius

I welcome Winters Kiss!

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Little Rue/Rein_Carnation)
User Image UNCERT Naked
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Artaius/ lysia_nyteblade)
User ImageUNCERT

Lifemate?: yes

Low Luck?: no

Link to Breeding Agreement: This pg

Teepees: Rein's
Lysia's
Link to previous Generations: N/A both are first gens.

4: Tumble Bug Airay x Vysz Lovesche

I welcome Winters Kiss!

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets: 50:50

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Tumble Bug Airay/lysia_nyteblade)
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Vysz Lovesche/icy serenade)
User Image UNCERT
Co Ownership?: N/A)

Teepees: lysia's
icy's
Throwbacks?: yes
Link to previous Generations: Boris Airay
Madoka

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Mutations
~~~ Would you mind undead/bone mutations?: yes
~~~ Would you mind Mutant Wings?: Not at all
~~~ Would you mind Non-existent species tails?: Not at all
~~~ Would you mind mutant feet? Not at all
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Extreme blood and gore, no occult items. (though oddly placed mouths and eyes are A ok)

Themes
~~~ Would you mind the use of Blood?: Some is fine too much is no Bueno.
~~~ Would you mind Bones as an accessory?: Nah
~~~ Would you mind demonic or occult imagery?: Yes yes we would... please avoid them.
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: mmm Nope.

Generic Winter Themes
Wintery Markings?:

Holiday Themes

And here

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:05 am
Username: She-Ra of Etheria

1: Tairyn Exbra x Brutus

All Spirits Glance over me: My breeding is just me
Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets: whatever the dice gives us
-- Genders if three are rolled: whatever the dice gives us

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Tairyn Ezbra/She-Ra of Etheria)
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I want one
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Brutus / Darkmoon Dancer )
User Image
UNCERT

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ]

Teepees: She-Ra's Teepee DD's Teepee
Throwbacks?: No
Link to previous Generations: N/A

Applies to all the below couples
I welcome Winters Kiss!
TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Clowns

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Blankets?: Yes
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?:No
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Ribbons yes, Bows no
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Santa hats, presents

Holiday Themes
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) : No
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): All of them
2: Phasianidae x Ramiel

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Phasianidae/She-Ra of Etheria)
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Ramiel/ JetAlmeara)
User ImageUNCERT

Teepees: She-Ra's Teepee Jet's Teepee

3: Atlantis x Cergen Telbran

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Atlantis/JetAlmeara)
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Cergen Telbran/She-ra of Etheria)
User ImageUNCERT

Link to Breeding Agreement: Link

4: Kaliri x Derecho

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Kaliri/JetAlmeara)
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Derecho/She-Ra of Etheria)
User ImageUNCERT

5: Poe x Cassava Noctis

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Poe /JetAlmeara)
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Cassava Noctis /She-Ra of Etheria)
User ImageUNCERT

She-Ra of Etheria

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:19 am
Username: Lita Rutherford

1: Ellina x Betula Papyrifera

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets: Boys prefered
-- Genders if three are rolled: Two boys and a girl
Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?: YES

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Ellina - Sage_the_vampirc_angel
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Betula papyrifera - Lita Rutherford
User ImageUNCERT

Low Luck?: Nope

Link to Breeding Agreement: Lifemate Page

Teepees:
Link to previous Generations: Hanna Entei Entei Cert

2: Bacon x Prince Frilly Skull

I welcome Winters Kiss!
Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets: No pref
-- Genders if three are rolled: No pref
Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?: YES

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Bacon - Lita Rutherford
User Image UNCERT (Don't have uncert)
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Prince Frilly Skull - sage_the_vampirc_angel
User ImageUNCERT (Don't have uncert)

Link to Breeding Agreement: Lifemate Page

Teepees: Lita teepee
Prince Noir
Lickety Split

Holiday/Winter form:

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: No red/green themed items or plants.

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: No Holiday related themes please, thank you

Twisted form:

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: YES

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: No clowns, otherwise free game!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:42 am
Username: Teh Cheryl

1: Keahi x Imperio

Forgot to Leave the Iron Scissors out: One of the kids is.... Odd.

Mother: Keahi from Huroggmeten
User Image
Pregnant Stage: No thanks

Father: Imperio from Teh Cheryl & -Polar-
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: Yes.
Teepees: Huro Agreement -- Kira of Flames has no rights to a basket.
Cheryl/Polar -- Basket will be co-owned.

---Lifemate?: No
RP Approved?: Yes

Same Breed Variants: Yes. Avoid following:
Draft, Warhorse, Roman Nose, Female Fetlocks
Female Tails: Weaved, Long Braid, Punk Rock, Glamrock
Male Tails: All Ringlets, Long Braid, Weaved, Punk Rock, Bob Tail
Female Manes: Crimped, Weaved
Male Manes: Crimped, All Knots, All Tight Braids, Ringlets, Weaved, Long Braid

---Link to previous Generations:
Keahi's Mother -- Aita
Keahi's Father -- Daray

2: Moir x Isiyah

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Moir from -Polar- & Hime
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Isiyah from -Polar- & Teh Cheryl
User ImageUNCERT

Link to Breeding Agreement: Cheryl / Hime

Teepees: Cheryl/Polar
Throwbacks?: Yes.

3: Acciona x Silhouette

I welcome Winters Kiss!

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Acciona from Infinities
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Silhouette from -Polar- & Teh Cheryl
User ImageUNCERT
Co Ownership?: N/A--All getting baskets

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ x ]

Teepees: [ Cheryl/Polar ] [ Infinities ]
Silhouette
Mother: Nixsi x Father: Kai

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Furry Accessories?: No
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?:

Holiday Themes

4: Shiranai x Dominick

I welcome Winters Kiss!

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Shiranai from Teh Cheryl & -Polar-
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Dominick from Devil NightShade
User ImageUNCERT

Teepees: [ Cheryl/Polar ] [ Devil NightShade ]
Shiranai
Mother: Nixsi x Father: Kai

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Furry Accessories?: No
~~~ Lanterns?: Yes
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?:

Holiday Themes

5: Pele x Invictus

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Pele from LydaLynn
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Invictus from Teh Cheryl/-Polar-
User ImageUNCERT

Teepees: [ Cheryl/Polar ] [ LydaLynn ]
Invictus
Mother: Keahi x Father: Imperio
Maternal Grandmother: Aita x Maternal Grandfather: Daray

Teh Cheryl

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:21 am
Username: Tara de Draiocht

1: Duckie x Jack Union

I welcome Winters Kiss!

-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: yes
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Duckie - Tara de Draiocht
User Image --Uncert (Shes already has a preggo uncert)
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Jack "The Brit" Union - Tara de Draiocht
User Image - with items
Co Ownership?: n

Lifemate?: yes

Low Luck?: n

Teepees: Tara
Throwbacks?: n
Link to previous Generations: n

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Bugs, spiders, gore
Mutations
~~~ Would you mind undead/bone mutations?: n
~~~ Would you mind Mutant Wings?: y
~~~ Would you mind Non-existent species tails?: y
~~~ Would you mind mutant feet? would love!
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: spiders, bugs, gore, blood, clowns, voodoo, slime.

Themes
~~~ Would you mind the use of Blood?: n
~~~ Would you mind Bones as an accessory?: y
~~~ Would you mind demonic or occult imagery?: n
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: spiders, bugs, gore, blood, clowns, voodoo, slime.

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: yes!
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?:
~~~ Wintery Colors?: n
Wintery Markings?: n
~~~ Bells? : cc
~~~ Scarves? : cc
~~~ Blankets?: cc
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: cc
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: cc
~~~ Furry Accessories?: cc
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: n
~~~ Lanturns?: cc
~~~ Wintery pets?: y
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?:

Holiday Themes
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) : old fashion Victorian Christmas
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): santa hat, presents, elves, etc.

2: Totty Baker x Morpheus
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Totty Baker - Tara de Draiocht
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Morpheus - Tara de Draiocht
User Image UNCERT / UNCERT 2

Lifemate?: n

Link to Breeding Agreement: here

3: Nalani x Uturuncu'Aya

I welcome Winters Kiss!

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Nalani/ Cheyriddle4
User Image uncert
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Uturuncu'Aya /Tara de Draiocht
User Image - uncert

Co Ownership?: N/a

Teepees: Tara's
Throwbacks?:Yes
Link to previous Generations: Utu's Family:
His mom; Shaman His dad: Enqueri
Sibs found here:
Here

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: fluff is good!
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: no
~~~ Wintery Colors?: no
Wintery Markings?:
~~~ Bells? : no
~~~ Scarves? : yes
~~~ Blankets?: yes
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: no
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Match the parents
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: no
~~~ Lanturns?: no
~~~ Wintery pets?: sure
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: different coloured/patterned babies that look completely different from parents.

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: no
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): all

4: AncientSpark x Strife

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: AncientSpark - Tara de Draiocht
User Image - UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Strife - Depawsit
User Image

Lifemate?: n

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Bugs, spiders, gore
Mutations
~~~ Would you mind Mutant Wings?: y

Themes

5: Shaman x Enqueri

I welcome Winters Kiss!
Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets: 2 girls

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Shaman- Tara de Draiocht
User Image Shamans Preggo uncert
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Enqueri/Tara de Draiocht
User Image

Lifemate?: y

RPed couple?: Yes

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Mutations
~~~ Would you mind Mutant Wings?: n

Themes
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: spiders, bugs, gore, blood, clowns, voodoo, slime, halloween colours/patterns.

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: fluff is good!
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: no
~~~ Wintery Colors?: no
Wintery Markings?:
~~~ Bells? : no
~~~ Scarves? : yes
~~~ Blankets?: yes
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: no
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Match the parents
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: no
~~~ Lanturns?: no
~~~ Wintery pets?: sure
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: different coloured/patterned babies that look completely different from parents.

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: no
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): all

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:41 am
Username: Natelie

I welcome Winters Kiss!

2: Cassitaya x Demetrius

-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: Yep

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Cassitaya/ Natelie)
User Image
UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Demetrius/ Catmagick)
User ImageUNCERT

Teepees: Nat Cat
Link to previous Generations: Demetrius Mock parents
Mother Father

3: Silver Mist x Icarus

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets: male
-- Genders if three are rolled: 2 male, one female

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Silver Mist/ Kara Asumie)
User Image UNCERT

Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Icarus/ Natelie)
User ImageUNCERT

Teepees: Nat Kara
Link to previous Generations: Silver's Mock Parents
Mother Father

4: Isobel Larraine x Lord Misaki

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Isobel Larraine /Natelie)
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Lord Misaki / Kara Asumie)
User ImageUNCERT

Teepees: Nat Kara

5: Temperance x Calla

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Temperance / Natelie)
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Calla / .Tortured..Pumpkin.)
User ImageUNCERT

Teepees: Nat Pumpkin
Link to previous Generations: Calla's line
Mother's Side:
Jasmine Lilly

Father's Side:
Samandriel

Maternal:
Terentia
Joseph, Taharial
Raguel, Angel

Paternal:
Wisp
Rohannon, Sevati
Narcissus, Aiyana

(this applies for all couples please)

Generic Winter Themes
Wintery Markings?: Yes except trees
~~~ Bells? : YUS
~~~ Scarves? : Sure
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: Nah
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: YUS
~~~ Lanturns?: YUS
~~~ Wintery pets?: YUS
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Trees, poinsettia

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: No thanks
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) : N/A
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): All  

Natelie

Feline Wife

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:59 am
Username: Fatal Irony

1: The Lady Espeon Memory x The Moonlit Prince Sin

I welcome Winters Kiss!
I wish the goblins ??? would come and.. Bless you or something

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets: Random
-- Genders if three are rolled: Random

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (The Lady Espeon "Memory" (Candle Wick Ghost))
User Image
Uncert
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (The Moonlit Prince "Sin" (Fatal Irony))
User ImageUser Image
uncert 1 || uncert 2 || uncert 3 || uncert 4

Co Ownership?: n/a

Link to Breeding Agreement: Here it is!

Teepees: Fatal Irony and Candle Wick Ghost
Link to previous Generations: n/a both gen 1, but open to random traits

2: Abigail x Apocalypse

I welcome Winters Kiss!

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Abigail (Fatal Irony and Meeki))
User Image
Uncert
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Apocalypse (Meeki)
User Image
uncert

Co Ownership?: here I have full breeding rights to Abigail, but we're both getting baskets anyway

Teepees: Fatal Irony and Meeki
Link to previous Generations: Both Gen 1, but open to random traits

3: Eyther x Dobsonfly

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Eyther (Sesshy552i))
User Image
Uncert
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Dobsonfly (Fatal Irony)
User Image
uncert

Teepees: Fatal Irony and Sesshy552
Throwbacks?: nah
Link to previous Generations: n/a

4: Feiurce x Asli Belrose

I welcome Winters Kiss!

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets: Boy | Girl
-- Genders if three are rolled: Boy | Girl | Boy
Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?: Yeppers~
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: Yep!

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Feiruce | techabyte
User Image
uncert ]
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Asli Belrose | Fatal Irony
User Image

uncert ] naked

Lifemate?: Yes~

Low Luck?: Nope~

Link to Breeding Agreement: link

Teepees: techa | Fatal
Throwbacks?: n/a

5: Foxglove Boneblossom x Manannan Mac Lir

Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?: yes

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Foxglove Boneblossom /LOLTERNATIVE)
User Image UNCERT UNCERT-wingless
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Manannn Mac Lir / Fatal Irony)
User ImageUNCERT UNCERT - wingless

Teepees: Fatal Irony, LOLTERNATIVE
Throwbacks?: n/a

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:07 am
Username: ATh e a r t

(( for all breeding pairs <3 ))
I welcome Winters Kiss!

Generic Winter Themes
Wintery Markings?:
~~~ Lanterns?: Yes
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Obviously human-ish edits like mugs of hot cocoa?

Holiday Themes
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) : No.
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): All.

1: Louvia x Alaric

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets: M/F
-- Genders if three are rolled: M/F/CC

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Louvia ( ATh e a r t )
User Image [ Uncert ]
pregnant stage: I have one already
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Alaric ( ATh e a r t )
User Image [ Uncert ] [ Wingless ]

Link to Breeding Agreement: They're LM'd on the front page <3

Teepees: ATh e a r t

Link to previous Generations: Louvia's Mother + Father
Louvia's Maternal Grandmother + Maternal Grandfather

2: Nise-e x Laermeluion

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Nise-e ( Nayci )
User Image
UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Laermeluion ( ATh e a r t )
User Image
UNCERT ( Maskless )

Teepees: ATh e a r t || Nayci

Link to previous Generations: Nise-e's Mother + Father
Nise-e's Maternal Grandmother + Maternal Grandfather
Nise-e's Maternal Great-Grandmother + Maternal Great-Grandfather
Nise-e's Maternal Great-Great-Grandmother + Maternal Great-Great-Grandfather

3: Roxy x Carwyn

-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: Yes, though if you think of it we'd love a quote!

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Roxy/ramenli
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Carwyn/Ath e a r t
User ImageUNCERT Markings

Teepees: ramenli and ATh e a r t (base stats)
Link to previous Generations: Gen 1s

4: Faustine x Gyrfalcon

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Faustine ( ATh e a r t )
User Image Uncert - Wingless Uncert
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Gyrfalcon ( Revel1984 )
User Image Uncert

Teepees: ATh e a r t || Revel1984

Link to previous Generations: Gyrfalcon's Throwbacks:
Brother - Mother - Father - Grandmother 1 - Grandfather 1 - Grandfather 2 - Grandmother 2 - Great-Grandmother 1 - Great-Grandmother 2 - Great Grandfather

Faustine's
Mother + Father
Grandmother + Grandfather
Faustine's Maternal Great-Grandmother + Maternal Great-Grandfather

And here

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:27 am
Username: AlexiaSilver

I welcome Winters Kiss!

1: Ananchel x Iris

Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?: Yup
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: Yup

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Ananchel/AlexiaSilver)
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (IrisAlexiaSilver)
User ImageUNCERT

Link to Breeding Agreement:

Teepees: Here

2: Rajni x Alistair

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Feathered Lunra & Ithiltari/Rajni)
User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Alistair/AlexiaSilver)
User Image
Co Ownership?: Here
Teepees: AlexiaSilver
RPed couple?: Not yet. <3
Winston and Isabliss
Link to Breeding Agreement: X

3: Aetheria x Garrick

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Aetheria/AlexiaSilver)
User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Garrick/AlexiaSilver)
User Image
Teepees: mine
RPed couple?: Not yet. ^^
Throwbacks?:
Lifemate?: Yes!
Link to Breeding Agreement: x
Preferred colorist(s): Any

4: Balraj x Kiera

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Kiera (AlexiaSilver)
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Balraj (CitrusCupcake)
User ImageUNCERT

Low Luck?: N

Teepees: CitrusCupcake

5: Miyako x Aiko

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Miyako/White Neko Chan)
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Aiko/AlexiaSilver)
User ImageUNCERT

Lifemate?: Same as the breeding agreement

Teepees: WNC doesn't have one AlexiaSilver
Throwbacks?: YES
Link to previous Generations: Aiko's mother
Aiko's father

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:29 am
Username: Strawberri Stardust

I welcome Winters Kiss!

1: Liela x Rylan

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets: 1 male, 1 female
-- Genders if three are rolled: CC the third
Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?: Sure~
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: Sure~

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Liela || Rinial Sisterdragon
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Rylan || Strawberri Stardust
User ImageUNCERT

Link to Breeding Agreement: Here~

Teepees: Berri || Rini

2: Bao Li x Riordan
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: Sure~

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Bao Li || Seruta
User Image UNCERT MASKED
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Riordan || Strawberri Stardust
User ImageUNCERT

Teepees: Berri || Seru
Link to previous Generations: Family post~

3: Arietta x Pirata Piraticus

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Arietta || Strawberri Stardust
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Pirata Piraticus || lysia_nyteblade
User ImageUNCERT

Teepees: Berri || Lysia

4: Bluebell Boneblossom x Vega Caelum Draconis

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Bluebell Boneblossom || Strawberri Stardust
User Image UNCERT MARKINGS
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Vega Caelum Draconis || Fea Line
User ImageUNCERT

Teepees: Berri || Fea

5: Khami Lapin x Sugar Honey Iced Tea

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Khami Lapin || Strawberri Stardust
User Image UNCERT No Bunny || Nekkid
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Sugar Honey Iced Tea || Rein_Carnation
User ImageUNCERT

Teepees: Berri || Rein

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Clowns.

IT'S TOO SCARY MOMMY HOLD ME User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mutations
~~~ Would you mind undead/bone mutations?: No
~~~ Would you mind Mutant Wings?: No
~~~ Would you mind Non-existent species tails?: No
~~~ Would you mind mutant feet? No
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Generic candy things

Themes
~~~ Would you mind the use of Blood?: No
~~~ Would you mind Bones as an accessory?: No
~~~ Would you mind demonic or occult imagery?: No
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Generic candy things

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Generic Christmas things like santa hats, ugly sweaters, blankets.

Holiday Themes
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): All of them  

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

DarkenWoodWolf

Antagonistic Strategist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:05 am
Username: DarkenWoodWolf

I welcome Winters Kiss!

((Twists apply to all but one pair))

1: Riomie x Arioso Canto

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Riomie, Owned by DarkenWoodWolf
User Image UNCERT No Wings For Ref
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Arioso Canto, Owned by ~Latonia de la Courtel~
User ImageUNCERT

Teepees: Darken Teepee & Latonia Teepee

Link to previous Generations: Riomie's Great-Great-Grandparents (Teumesia): Kumiho x Cerberus
Riomie's Great-Grandparents (Proserpina): Teumesia x Anju
Riomie's Grandparents (Zamiel): Proserpina x Canaan
Riomie's Parents: Rouxe x Zamiel

2: Whistle x Ballad
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Sure

Unedited?: Yes

Entry Code:
Whistle (Owned by ~Latonia de la Courtel~) x Ballad, Owned by ~Latonia de la Courtel~ and DarkenWoodWolf

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: Here
Teepees: LDLC Teepee
DarkenWoodWolf Teepee

Link to Breeding Agreement: Single Owner Lifemated Page 280
---Lifemate?: Yes (Note this Pre-dates Co-Ownership)

RP Approved?: Yes

Low Luck?: Yes

Same Breed Variants: Sure
---Templates to Avoid:Medium Manes (On Mares), Crimped Manes/Tails (Any) ((Cat O Ninetails/Devil Tails on Kalona))

Throwbacks?: Yes (Both 1st Gen, however Ballad's parents will be quested later and are mixed)
---Link to previous Generations: N/A
List of Connected Soquili
  • Kelakohr | Previous Ballad x Whistle Child
  • Aveshar | Previous Ballad x Whistle Child

3: Kawah Ijen x Raito

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Kawah Ijen Owned by: ~Latonia de la Courtel~
User Image UNCERT No Wing- For Marking Uncert
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Raito Owned by: DarkenWoodWolf
User ImageUNCERT

Link to Breeding Agreement: HERE

Teepees: LDLC Teepee
DarkenWoodWolf Teepee
Link to previous Generations: N/A Gen 1s

4: Eroas x DiLong

I welcome Winters Kiss!

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets: -- CC
-- Genders if three are rolled: -- CC

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Eroas/DarkenWoodWolf
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: DiLong/one over three
User ImageUNCERT

Teepees: DarkenWoodWolf -- one over three
Link to previous Generations: Both 1st gen

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: No Thank You

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Clowns Needles, Demonic Imagery (Inverted Crosses and the like), Gore, Aliens (greys), UFOs.

Mutations
~~~ Would you mind undead/bone mutations?: Yes, Please. (Clean bones only)
~~~ Would you mind Mutant Wings?: Yes, Please.
~~~ Would you mind Non-existent species tails?: Yes, Please.
~~~ Would you mind mutant feet? Yes, Please.
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: See phobias.

Themes
~~~ Would you mind the use of Blood?: No, Thank you.
~~~ Would you mind Bones as an accessory?: Yes, Please.
~~~ Would you mind demonic or occult imagery?: No, Thank you.
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: See phobias.

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Wintery Colors?: No, thank you
Wintery Markings?: No, Thank you.
~~~ Scarves? : No thank you
~~~ Blankets?: No thank you
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: No Thank you
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Sure
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: No thank you
~~~ Wintery pets?: YES
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Kitschy/Cliche Christmas Stuff, Santas, Snow Men,
Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: No, thank you.
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) : No, thank you.
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): No religious or real life symbols, please.

5: Masque x Avant Resari

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Sure
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Sure

Entry Code:
Masque (Owned by ~Latonia de la Courtel~) x Avant Resari (Owned by DarkenWoodWolf)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: Have one

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: This Way to Latonias Teepee and This Way to Darkens Teepee

Link to Breeding Agreement: Breeding Agreement Here

RP Approved?: No

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid: Cat O Ninetails/Devil Tails on Kalona, Medium Manes (On Mares), Crimped Manes/Tails (Any)

---Link to previous Generations: Masque's Family:
Great Great Grand Sire x Dam (Helaku): Sora x Delphia
Great Grand Sire x Dam (Akila): Helaku x Olathe
Grand Sire x Grand Dam (Aure): Erik x Sekhmet
Grand Sire Grand Dam (Halia): Tsani x Akila
Sire x Dam: Aureate x Halia

Avant's Family:
Great Grand Sire x Dam (Wakinya): Balrog x Stormwild
Grand Sire x Grand Dam: Wakinya x Kaelyn
Sire x Dam: Aveshar x Kanti Nuttah

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: No Thank You

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Clowns Needles, Demonic Imagery (Inverted Crosses and the like), Gore

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Wintery Colors?: Sure
~~~ Scarves? : No thank you
~~~ Blankets?: No thank you
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: No Thank you
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Sure
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: No thank you
~~~ Wintery pets?: YES
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Kitschy/Cliche Christmas Stuff, Santas, Snow Men,  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:34 am
Username: Cajmera

1: Lessia x Growl

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Lessia, owned by Cajmera
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Growl, owned by Tirokio
User ImageUNCERT

Link to Breeding Agreement: Breeding agreement

Teepees: Caj Teepee / Tiro teepee

Lessia Mother, Loveless
Lessia Father, Antony
Growl Mother, Howl
Growl Father, Mr T

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Spiders and needles

Mutations
~~~ Would you mind undead/bone mutations?: These are good!
~~~ Would you mind Mutant Wings?: These are good!
~~~ Would you mind Non-existent species tails?: These are good!
~~~ Would you mind mutant feet? These are good!
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: N/A

Themes
~~~ Would you mind the use of Blood?: These are good!
~~~ Would you mind Bones as an accessory?: These are good!
~~~ Would you mind demonic or occult imagery?: No to this
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: N/A

2: Anelisse x Fenghuang

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Anelisse, owned by Cajmera
User Image
UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Fenghuang, owned by Epine de Rose
User Image
UNCERT

Low Luck?: Not yet

Teepees: Caj Teepee | Epine Teepee

Feng's father, Grencia
Feng's mother, Yei Umeko
Ane's father, Lord Soth
Ane's mother, Angelique

3: Faelwyn x Wyeth

I welcome Winters Kiss!

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Faelwyn, owned by Uta
User Image
UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Wyeth, owned by Cajmera
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Caj Teepee | Uta Teepee

Faelwyn's mother, Miriel
Faelwyn's father, Baltidos
Wyeth's mother, Elizabeth Swann
Wyeth's father, Ambroise
Wyeth's grandfather, Grencia
Wyeth's grandmother, Yei Umeko

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Yes please!
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: Yes please
~~~ Wintery Colors?: Yes!
Wintery Markings?:
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: N/a

Holiday Themes
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): Nothing holiday specific, please

4: Apocrypha x Verchiel

I welcome Winters Kiss!

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Apocrypha, owned by one over three
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Verchiel, owned by Cajmera
User ImageUNCERT

Teepees: Caj teepee | Maths' teepee

Link to previous Generations: Still filling this in...

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Aliens (Greys), needles

Mutations
~~~ Would you mind undead/bone mutations?: Yes, please!
~~~ Would you mind Mutant Wings?: Yes, please!
~~~ Would you mind Non-existent species tails?: Yes, please!
~~~ Would you mind mutant feet? Yes, please!
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Clowns, not scary or anything... but that's the problem!

Themes
~~~ Would you mind the use of Blood?: Yes, please!
~~~ Would you mind Bones as an accessory?: Yes, please!
~~~ Would you mind demonic or occult imagery?: Yes, please!
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Straight up gore of any kind. Organs or open wounds. No tentacles

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Yes, please!
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: no, thank you!
~~~ Wintery Colors?: no, thank you!
Wintery Markings?: no, thank you!
~~~ Bells? : no, thank you!
~~~ Scarves? : no, thank you!
~~~ Blankets?: no, thank you!
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: no, thank you!
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: no, thank you!
~~~ Furry Accessories?: Yes, please!
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: no, thank you!
~~~ Lanturns?: Yes, please!
~~~ Wintery pets?: Only if they are Ravens, please!
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: no, thank you!

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: no, thank you!
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) : no, thank you!
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): Please nothing referencing real life holidays!!

What are their family dynamics? Apocrypha will be raising the kids along with her mini-love mate.

Traditions: Apocrypha is part of the Raven Lords and will be raising the children as Raven Lords.
Culture and Class Information; http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24585965
Q&A; http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24586219

Additional Info: In Apocrypha's family Ravens are given when the children are deemed old enough to care for a young bird on their own.

5: Tokeca x Ridley

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Tokeca, owned by Cajmera
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Ridley, owned by xxx Yuki Bear xxx
User ImageUNCERT

Teepees: Caj teepee | Yuki Teepee
Link to previous Generations: Still updating

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:45 am
Username: Kyrieko

(Applies to all forms!)
I welcome Winters Kiss!
Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?: Yes!
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: Sure!

(Edited pairings)
1: Vermillion x Hesediel

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Sure!
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Sure!

Unedited?: No

Entry Code:
Vermillion (Kyrieko) x Hesediel (Meepfur)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I would love to have one!

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Kyrie, Meep

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: Sure!
---Templates to Avoid: n/a

Vermillion's Side:
Parents- Dark Side x Sanguine

Sanguine's Side:
Mother, Grandmother, Grandfather
Father, Grandfather,Grandmother, Great-Grandmother, Great-Grandfather

Hesediel's Side:
Mother, Father

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: ALL THE YES!
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: Yes!
Wintery Markings?: Yes!
~~~ Bells? : Yes!
~~~ Blankets?: No thank you!
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: No thank you!
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: No thank you!
~~~ Lanturns?: Yes!
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: see below

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: No thank you!
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) : n/a
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): Packages/Presents are really the only thing!

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are you willing to risk getting Halloween Inspired Mutations? (NOTE: VERY RARE): Yes!
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: No thank you!

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: No bugs of any sort, gore (light blood/bones are okay), and needles

2: Teagan x Anansi

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Sure
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Sure!

Unedited?: No

Entry Code:
Teagan ( Kyrieko ) x Anansi ( Tirokio )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: Nope
Teepees: Kyrie, Tiro

---Templates to Avoid: None!

Teagan: Father, Mother

Generic Winter Themes

Holiday Themes
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) : n/a
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): Packages/Presents are really the only thing!

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are you willing to risk getting Halloween Inspired Mutations? (NOTE: VERY RARE): Yes!

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: No bugs of any sort, gore (light blood/bones are okay), and needles

(Unedited pairings)
3: Alarion x Reaper of Lost Hearts

Twins okay?: Yes
Triplets okay?: No

Two-basket gender ratio?: CC
Three-basket gender ratio?: CC

Entry Code:
Alarion ( Kyrieko ) x Reaper of Lost Hearts ( Kyrieko )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I wouldn't mind one but not required!

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Kyrie

Link to Breeding Agreement: Both are mine!

---Templates to Avoid: Hippogriff beak!

Alarion:
Mother, Father

Reaper:
Mother, Father

Generic Winter Themes

Holiday Themes

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

4: Yuuka x Taith

Two-basket gender ratio?: CC
Three-basket gender ratio?: CC

Unedited?: Yes!

Entry Code:
Yuuka ( Kyrieko ) x Taith ( mistalina13 )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
UNCERT

Teepees: Kyrie, mistalina

---Lifemate?: Not yet |D

RP Approved?: Nope!

---Templates to Avoid: Sturdy footed for Cerynei!

---Link to previous Generations: Both are Gen 1!

Generic Winter Themes

Holiday Themes

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

5: River Nocturna x Rhamiel

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Sure! If you do stream please quote us!

Two-basket gender ratio?: 1 Male, 1 Female
Three-basket gender ratio?: 2 CC, 1 CC

Entry Code:
River Nocturna ( Kyrieko ) x Rhamiel ( Wasteland Wyvern )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT, Nekkid
pregnant stage: I would like one please?

Father:
User Image
UNCERT, Nekkid

Teepees: Kyrieko's Teepee ll Wyvern's Teepee

---Lifemate?: Yes

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid: Stray footed without fetlocks, and roman nose

Throwbacks?: CC
---Link to previous Generations: N/A, both are 1st Gens

Generic Winter Themes

Holiday Themes

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Edited to update a link!  
Breeding Thickets

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces