Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
Archived Co-Ownership Agreements Thread. Use new thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:27 pm
Sabin Duvert
User Image

Co-Ownership Agreement between Kamiki and Sabin Duvert for Quetzalcoatl

Display, Contest, and Roleplaying Rights
- Both owners have full display/sig rights and OOC RP ability
- Both owners have full IC roleplaying rights
- Both owners have the right to enter Quetzalcoatl into RP contests (though, obviously, only one at any given time)

Breeding
- Both owners get one "full control" breeding with Quetzalcoatl. They do not need permission of the other owner to enter breeding events, and they have choice of breeding partner (unless Quetzalcoatl is lifemated, see below). The breeding will not count towards the other owner's breeding limitations.
- One breeding for Quetzalcoatl will be worked out between Sabin and Kamiki at the time.
- Lifemating decisions must be agreed upon by both owners.

Life-Altering / Major Decisions
-neither Kamiki nor Sabin can transfer ownership of Quetzalcoatl to anyone without permission from the other owner, but may give up rights TO the other owner.
- If one owner gives up rights to the other, then the remaining owner can then choose a new co-owner.
- Both owners must agree to make major IC decisions (skinwalkering, lifemating, etc)

I agree <3  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:37 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Co-Ownership Agreement between Kamiki and Sabin Duvert for Ryujin, Aloysius, and Seance
The permissions/specifics are exactly the same for all three of the above soquili

- Both owners have the right to enter Ryujin, Aloysius, and Seance into RP contests (though, obviously, only one at any given time)

Breeding
- Both owners get one "full control" breeding with Ryujin, Aloysius, and Seance. They do not need permission of the other owner to enter breeding events, and they have choice of breeding partner (unless Ryujin is lifemated, see below). The breeding will not count towards the other owner's breeding limitations.
- One breeding for each of the soquili: Ryujin, Aloysius, and Seance will be worked out between Sabin and Kamiki at the time.

-neither Kamiki nor Sabin can transfer ownership of Ryujin, Aloysius, or Seance to anyone without permission from the other owner, but may give up rights TO the other owner.
- If one owner gives up rights to the other, then the remaining owner can then choose a new co-owner.
- Both owners must agree to make major IC decisions (skinwalkering, lifemating, etc)  

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:39 pm
Sabin Duvert
User Image
User Image
User Image

Co-Ownership Agreement between Kamiki and Sabin Duvert for Ryujin, Aloysius, and Seance
The permissions/specifics are exactly the same for all three of the above soquili

- Both owners have the right to enter Ryujin, Aloysius, and Seance into RP contests (though, obviously, only one at any given time)

Breeding
- Both owners get one "full control" breeding with Ryujin, Aloysius, and Seance. They do not need permission of the other owner to enter breeding events, and they have choice of breeding partner (unless Ryujin is lifemated, see below). The breeding will not count towards the other owner's breeding limitations.
- One breeding for each of the soquili: Ryujin, Aloysius, and Seance will be worked out between Sabin and Kamiki at the time.

-neither Kamiki nor Sabin can transfer ownership of Ryujin, Aloysius, or Seance to anyone without permission from the other owner, but may give up rights TO the other owner.

wahmbulance *stamp of approval* wahmbulance

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 7:33 pm
Sabin Duvert
User Image

Lady Evelyn Nyht & Sabin Duvert are co-owning the lovely filly, Windstorm.

RP Rights
Both Eve and Sabin have RP rights to Windstorm. This entails IC and OOC Rp rights.

Breeding
Lady Evelyn Night and Sabin Duvert each have one breeding that they get full rights and decisions with (choosing the mate and deciding where the resulting baskets go). This will not count towards the other owner's breeding limit in raffles.

A third breeding, if it ever comes up, will be decided on at the time between both owners.

Major Decisions
Major decisions such as lifemating, Skinwalkering, passing on share of ownership, etc, must be agreed on by both owners. However, either party can at any point give up their share of the ownership to the other owner.
I happily agree with the above terms and conditions.

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

Keantha

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:15 am
Roniel REVOLUTION
Co-ownership agreement between Roniel and Keantha for Hayagriva:

User Image

Roniel retains full RP, breeding, plotting, etc. rights with Hayagriva and for now Keantha only has siggy displaying rights.

I would hereby like to give up my claim to Haya. Roni and Natty were loving enough to gift me with one of his offspring and I would like to return to her sole control of him. Roni love I can never thank you enough * hugs*  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:16 am
Keantha
Roniel REVOLUTION
Co-ownership agreement between Roniel and Keantha for Hayagriva:

User Image

Roniel retains full RP, breeding, plotting, etc. rights with Hayagriva and for now Keantha only has siggy displaying rights.

I would hereby like to give up my claim to Haya. Roni and Natty were loving enough to gift me with one of his offspring and I would like to return to her sole control of him. Roni love I can never thank you enough * hugs*

I agree! *hugs back*  

Roniel REVOLUTION

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 10:22 am
As Lil and I did not have a co-ownership agreement prior to this, I would like to post here that I am giving up any rights that I may have had to Maleficent. Full ownership is now Lilwerewolfgirl's.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 3:38 pm
I would like to grant full ownership of Amaya to Kyaishi, and hereby relinquish any rights to her from here on out. 3nodding  

Selfless Addict

Lorako

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:26 am

Co-ownership agreement on Caramel
User Image
Kira of Flames gets rp and breeding right, i keep the sig right ^^

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:46 am
Lorako

Co-ownership agreement on Caramel
User Image
Kira of Flames gets rp and breeding right, i keep the sig right ^^

I agree to this, thank you so much Lorako!  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Kyaishi
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 7:02 pm
MistressNightHawk
I would like to grant full ownership of Amaya to Kyaishi, and hereby relinquish any rights to her from here on out. 3nodding

I agree! ^_^ *Luffles on MNH.* heart  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 9:19 am
User Image

I, Amirynth, give co-ownership of Xylia Órfhlaith to Psycho Shocker (current name Ebay) He has sig-rights and RP privileges. Psy can claim one of Xylia's three breedings. Breeding will work like Open permission where we do not have to ask each other's permission to enter Xylia into a breeding raffle. Whoever enters Xylia into the raffle will be the one receiving the baskets from that raffle if they win and will count towards their allotment for the month.

If Psy wishes to do an official RP he can let me know so I can place it in my teepee for records purposes.

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

sell it eBay

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 9:27 am
Amirynth
User Image

I, Amirynth, give co-ownership of Xylia Órfhlaith to Psycho Shocker (current name Ebay) He has sig-rights and RP privileges. Psy can claim one of Xylia's three breedings. Breeding will work like Open permission where we do not have to ask each other's permission to enter Xylia into a breeding raffle. Whoever enters Xylia into the raffle will be the one receiving the baskets from that raffle if they win and will count towards their allotment for the month.

If Psy wishes to do an official RP he can let me know so I can place it in my teepee for records purposes.
I being Psycho Shocker currently known as eBay agree to these terms and conditions set forth by Amirynth. Thank you!  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:57 pm
User Image

Co-Ownership Agreement between Kaliskanny, Gnatty-Bug, and Sabin Duvert for Jame

Display Rights
- All three owners have full display/sig/teepee rights and OOC RP ability

Roleplaying Rights
- Kaliskanny has full IC roleplaying rights

Breeding
- Each owner get one "full control" breeding with Jame. They do not need permission of the other owners to enter breeding events, and they have choice of breeding partner (unless Jame is lifemated, see below). The breeding will not count towards the other owners' breeding limitations.
- Lifemating decisions must be agreed upon by all owners.

-none of the owners can transfer ownership of Jame to anyone without permission from the other owners, but may give up rights TO the other owners.
- If one owner gives up rights to the other, then the remaining owners can then choose a new co-owner.
- All owners must agree to make major IC decisions (skinwalkering, lifemating, etc)  

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:01 pm
Sabin Duvert
User Image

Co-Ownership Agreement between Kaliskanny, Gnatty-Bug, and Sabin Duvert for Jame

Display Rights
- All three owners have full display/sig/teepee rights and OOC RP ability

Roleplaying Rights
- Kaliskanny has full IC roleplaying rights

Breeding
- Each owner get one "full control" breeding with Jame. They do not need permission of the other owners to enter breeding events, and they have choice of breeding partner (unless Jame is lifemated, see below). The breeding will not count towards the other owners' breeding limitations.
- Lifemating decisions must be agreed upon by all owners.

-none of the owners can transfer ownership of Jame to anyone without permission from the other owners, but may give up rights TO the other owners.
- If one owner gives up rights to the other, then the remaining owners can then choose a new co-owner.
- All owners must agree to make major IC decisions (skinwalkering, lifemating, etc)

I agree  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games