Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Breeding Thickets
♛ Eski's April 2016 Breedings (WINNERS pg.8) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Eskimo]
Crew

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:22 pm
Eski's April 2016 Breedings

Format stolen from Strifeon, who stole it from Ryuu, who probably stole it from someone else (sneak thief).

Starts: April 7 @ 10AM EST (by Gaia time stamp)
Ends: April 10 @ 10AM EST (Time stamps will be used, no late entries)
"What time is it?"

Slots
  • 2 Unedited Open
  • 1 Low Luck Unedited
  • Possible CC

Examples
Check my certing thread. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

These are pay-what-you-want.
And yes, I will accept either gold or wishlist items.

Please keep in mind...

• All of these breedings will be entirely unedited. That is, all parts of each pony will be made up of stock templates and will not have any customized edits. You may enter a pair that has edits, but keep in mind that means that the kids will be translated to templates that come closest to what the parents have, while staying within current rules. (Ie: A custom winged-wind will pass down one of the templated styles of wings, whichever I think matches it closest. I will also template splice like a ninja to do what looks best.)
  • Read the rules. We are not obligated to inform you if you have broken a rule, and breaking a rule will result in disqualification.
  • Post certed images. If you don't have a cert, a thumbnailed uncert will suffice, along with a link proving the soquili's eligibility (eg. a cert request or proof of win).
  • Provide full names. This applies to both the soquili and all owners. Please make sure they're spelled correctly as we copy the information directly from the form.
  • Fill out the form completely. If we spot something wrong, we'll point it out so it can be reposted.
  • If you need to fix anything that changes the list, (be it by our request or your own) state in this thread that you are voiding your listed entry and that you’ll be reposting. After that, you may post the new form. If you fail to do this and are rolled for an incorrect slot (ex. you removed your low luck couple), your win will be nullified and someone else will be rolled instead. However, you are allowed to edit anything that doesn't affect the list, such as adding uncerts, teepee links, throwbacks, or form modifiers.
  • If you are asked to void and repost a form, but edit it instead of voiding and reposting, the entry will be disqualified until you post a new form. Once the list is updated, we will not be going back to check forms. Please repost if asked to do so.
  • Uncerts are HIGHLY!! preferred, but not required. Please link to uncerts if you have access to them. They let us see the pet more clearly, and pass on small traits that we may have otherwise missed.
  • Each person can be involved in no more than two pairs in each raffle, and only win two slots per month. One person MAY enter both of the couples they are involved with themselves if they need to, but make CERTAIN that couples are not posted twice. Work out ahead of time with your breeding partners who will be responsible for entering in a pair. If they are entered twice, they will be disqualified from that raffle. Furthermore, you must have basket rights to the breeding (and therefore own or co-own one of the parents) in order to post the breeding. Proxying is not permitted.
    If you do not have breeding rights to a soquili you co-own, then it does not count towards your two-couple limit, but you may NOT receive a basket from that breeding in any way, shape, or form.
  • You may only win two breedings per month total (via CC or raffled breeding slots. Bribes do not count). If someone wins a breeding raffle slot, then they may only enter one couple for the remainder of the month's raffles.
  • Please use your exact, current Gaia username, not a nickname or old username even if that's what is on the cert, etc. Using something other than your current username makes it difficult to keep track of lists and entries, complicates quoting, messes with our ability to use CTRL+F, etc. So please use your full, current username; we'll all appreciate it!

By the way...

• This is a "standard" opening. The usual couple rules, LL rules, etc. all apply.
  • Please use my forms. They have additional questions that other forms may not have.
  • Each couple automatically receives one ticket for the open slot; the "open" list includes all entries. A pair will receive one additional ticket for the low luck slot if you qualify for low luck and use the low luck header.
  • Unlucky entrants or low-luck couples are not entitled to CCs -- please remember that CCs are colorist's choice and are entirely up to them; they do not count towards quota and are the fun things to work on to unwind.
  • Please understand that I am human; I make mistakes! If you catch an error -- ex. I left you off the list -- please PM me about it right away. You are responsible for checking that you're on the list; it is probably easier for you to check two couples than it is for me to double check many. I am afraid I will not CC specific individuals to apologize for a mistake. If I roll additional slots, it will not be for this reason.
  • If you have other concerns or questions about these slots, I am probably the best person to answer them since I am running this opening. Please PM me (prior to slot opening) about anything regarding these slots. This is preferable to posting in the main thread, where the people who will see your questions are not responsible for these slots and may not be able to make any rule clarifications or judgment calls if necessary.
  • These slots will close at the ending time indicated at the top of this post, even if I am not here.
  • Major mistakes that are spotted after winners have been rolled, such as triple-entries into the breeding raffle or lack of permission, can result in a nullification of the win. It is in your best interest to spot these ahead of time so that they can be corrected, or extraneous pairs removed instead of nullifying all of your chances.

! REMINDERS !

BREEDING AND PERMISSIONS
It is required for both owners to post permission for the breeding in the MATES AND PERMISSION THREAD prior to the close of the raffle in order to be eligible for raffles.

UNLESS BOTH PARTIES HAVE POSTED PERMISSION IN THE PERMISSION THREAD (not this one, but the permission thread) BY THE TIME THE RAFFLE CLOSES, THEY ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE RAFFLE AND WILL BE REMOVED. This also includes co-owners; if you co-own a soquili and your agreement involves agreeing on mates or breeding, BOTH co-owners have to have posted permission.

CO-OWNERSHIP
If one of the co-owners of a Soq in a pairing is NOT getting baskets from the breeding, please put the co-ownership agreement link in the form in the appropriate place and say who does or does not have breeding rights. We will assume that any pairing submitted without a form counts the breeding toward ALL co-owners. If it's not in the co-ownership agreement, the co-owner forfeiting will need to post here saying as much.

Remember guys, if an owner has no rights to this breeding it MEANS NO RIGHTS. Aka, you cannot gift nor co-own a basket with the person with no rights.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:23 pm
Ticket Header

You don't need a header for the unedited open slot, but if your couple qualifies for the low luck slot, put this header at the top of their form.

[align=center][size=24][color=skyblue][b]This Pair is Low Luck!![/b][/color][/size][/align]

[Eskimo]
Crew

Anxious Cat

[Eskimo]
Crew

Anxious Cat

Entry Form

One per couple. Read rules in the first post before editing posted forms.

[quote="1: Mothername x Fathername"]

[b]Is it ok to livestream the breeding?:[/b] (If you say yes, it's possible you -- and other viewers -- will be able to see the adult stages ahead of time. Say no if you'd prefer they be kept a surprise. I am excluding the option to stream after baskets are dropped, as all colorists need to complete all stages before basket drops. I will [b]not[/b] heed any conditions for streaming, ex. "only stream on weekdays," etc., even if you ask nicely. Please understand that saying yes does not guarantee that I will stream anything; if I feel self-conscious, pressured, or reclusive (this one happens often), I may not stream. You are free to ask me to quote you if I do stream.)

[b]Twins okay?:[/b] Yes/No
[b]Triplets okay?:[/b] Yes/No

Entry Code:
[code]Mothername ( owner(s) ) x Fathername ( owner(s) )

[b]Mother:[/b]
[img]CERT[/img]
[url=]UNCERT[/url] (optional: [url=]Nekkid[/url] | [url=]Markings[/url] | [url=]Feral[/url] (purewalker only) )
[b]pregnant stage:[/b] [url=]I have one already[/url] / I want one / No thanks

[b]Father:[/b]
[img]CERT[/img]
[url=]UNCERT[/url] (optional: [url=]Nekkid[/url] | [url=]Markings[/url] | [url=]Feral[/url] (purewalker only) )

[b]Co Ownership?:[/b] (List who isn't getting baskets, AND link to the co-ownership agreement)
[b]Teepees:[/b] (Please do me this small favor and link your teepees ;_____ wink

[b]Link to Breeding Agreement:[/b] [url=LINK][ X ][/url]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Lifemate?:[/b] Yes/No

[b]RP Approved?:[/b] Yes/No

[b]Low Luck?:[/b] Yes/No

[spoiler][list=1]
[*] list of attempts
[/list][/spoiler]

[b]Same Breed Variants:[/b] (Allows colorists to use templated wings/tails/horns/hair/poses/etc. other than the ones the parents have. This modifier only gives you the chance of template variants; it does not guarantee them.)
[color=white]---[/color][b]Templates to Avoid:[/b] (If there are breed templates you'd like to avoid, post here. PLEASE NOTE: ONLY LIST TRAITS THE PARENTS THEMSELVES DO NOT HAVE.)

[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] (Saying yes gives the colorist a bit more freedom in the breeding. Throwbacks can come from previous generations from the parents, this mean grandparents/etc. For 1st gens this would mean mystery traits. Mock-relatives also go here!! NOTE: Just because you say yes doesn't mean you'll get throwback traits. It only gives the colorist the OK to play around. Nothing more. You also don't get to choose which throwback traits are picked.)
[color=white]---[/color][b]Link to previous Generations:[/b] (If Yes to Throwbacks, you are free to link only to individuals from which you'd like to receive throwbacks.)
[/quote]  
Optional Modifiers

Bald Ponies
If you have a bald parent or both parents are bald, their offspring might get hair with a random style thrown into the mix. If you would rather just have a bald kid, please add the following to your form. This modifier only gives you the chance, not guarantee, of passing down baldness.

[color=red][b]I Have a Bald Pony and DON'T want random hair mixed in![/b][/color]

Bearded Ponies
While I have no issues with facial hair, if you don't fill this out I'll likely be a little more hesitant to add it to even the sons. Please note: facial hair is NOT 'fluffy fur'. Examples: Facial Hair vs. Fluffy Fur. This modifier only gives you the chance, not guarantee, of passing down facial hair.

[color=brown][b]FACIAL HAIR[/b][/color]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Do you want the facial hair to be passed on[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]Just on Males? (If you say no, there's a chance of a bearded chick)[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]I love Fluffy fur. Do you? 83[/b]: (facial hair can be turned into fluff instead!)

[Eskimo]
Crew

Anxious Cat

[Eskimo]
Crew

Anxious Cat

The Lists

Please note: I will double-check breeding agreements after rolling. Ineligible pairs will result in nullification of a win.

Low Luck Slot
Quote:
    .... Page 1
  1. Delmaria Windrose ( Mahogany Sunset ) x Ion ( Dollfie )
    Page 2
  2. Ziva (Lita Rutherford) x Kenji (Sawaki)
  3. Rennigan ( Roniel Targaryen ) x Tsubasa ( Yoko Lorako )
    Page 3
  4. Árvakr (Junglerunner) x Damien (Meeki and [Alchemist.exe] (Now known as Outbreak Signal)
    Page 4
  5. Ishtar (Infinities) x Kileyo (Kyribird)
    Page 5
  6. Amu ( Niyaru Delacroix ) x Kuro-Yume ( Kara Asumie )
  7. Elliot ( Natelie ) x Azguard (Natelie )
    Page 6
  8. Tsunami ( tefla ) x Jayden ( Syaoran-Puu )

Unedited Open Slot
Quote:
    .... Page 1
  1. Lothiriel (LOLTERNATIVE) x Neon Twilight (AstoriaFallen)
  2. Viscount Ridley Caffington Von Cadbury AKA "Vice" (AstoriaFallen) x Pelashia (Thalea)
  3. Thalia Veraldi ( belloblossom ) x Cooper ( .Tortured. .Pumpkin. )
  4. Zaria (AislingJuno) x Wesa-da (Meepfur)
  5. Saltwater Taffy (Ithiltari) x Njozi (Meepfur)
  6. Delmaria Windrose ( Mahogany Sunset ) x Ion ( Dollfie )
  7. Destati ( Mahogany Sunset ) x Niall ( Mahogany Sunset )
  8. Euphrates (Kamiki) x Dubstep (Fatal Irony)
  9. Satine (Kamiki) x Sir Regulus the Lionhearted (Kamiki)
  10. Iris ( xxx Yuki Bear xxx ) x Ivan ( xxx Yuki Bear xxx )
  11. Juniper ( xxx Yuki Bear xxx ) x Otis ( xxx Yuki Bear xxx )
  12. Cyllene (Phail Ninja) x Xander (Twitchapher the 3rd)
  13. Saoirse (Lunarflowermaiden) x Edan (Phail Ninja)
  14. Delia (Kamiki x Chibi Hige) x Sirius (Kamiki x Chibi Hige)
  15. Andromeda ( Chibi Hige ) x Galileo ( Chibi Hige )
  16. Salmon ( XxXPandamoniumXxX ) x Captain Alpin ( Summer Raaven )
    Page 2
  17. Ziva (Lita Rutherford) x Kenji (Sawaki)
  18. Diya (Avid_RPer1 cool x Lussurio (Sawaki)
  19. Rennigan ( Roniel Targaryen ) x Tsubasa ( Yoko Lorako )
  20. Ellette (Faithofthefallen) x Aryon (-[The Spoof]-)
  21. Astra "Lapis" Tiarnán ( Lady Argentum Draconis ) x Nicholae ( ~Lady Kanna~ )
  22. Fenghuang ( ~Masamune~ ) x Tyto Alba ( Zee Oddwyn )
  23. Ardia ( CitrusCupcake ) x Sheridan ( Shariea )
  24. Serafina [[A.V]] x Syn norikous [nekolulu]
  25. Alex ( nekolulu ) x LadyYsoldeMisae ( AislingJuno )
  26. Miriel (ArashiX) x Lime Sorbet Punch (tursi)
  27. Eira Audra ( spelldancer ) x Laeroth ( ArashiX )
  28. Ilyrana (Sharingan spud , Mahogany Sunset) x Okeanos (Rhyleigh)
  29. Laelia (stormflower) x Mischa (Rita Zyon)
  30. Rayne (stormflower) x Alesdair Mahoney (stormflower)
    Page 3
  31. Nimueh ( Kettyn ) x Zamphyr ( Kettyn )
  32. Killashandra Ree ( Kettyn ) x Boone ( Summer Raaven )
  33. Vesna (Sabin Duvert) x Fable (Sabin Duvert)
  34. Pyre (Sabin Duvert) x Pyrothraxus ( Sabin Duvert )
  35. Atalanta (Calixita & WishMage) x Parza (Tudora)
  36. Edea Grace (Angelique DelaMort) x Rynga Bel (Divena & Bardess Ookami)
  37. Vyrikyr Taerdos (Angelique Delamort) x Lorimer Encantador (Divena & DivenasMom)
  38. Mala (Roarie Desu) x Idris (Calixita)
  39. Arsena ( Ruler of Everything ) x Ambrose ( belloblosom )
  40. Árvakr (Junglerunner) x Damien (Meeki and [Alchemist.exe] (Now known as Outbreak Signal)
  41. Resplendent Discordance (PixelDeerest) x Blake (Junglerunner)
  42. Ronobe ( Fatal Irony) ) x Maliro'Vispar Amavel (Ovarian Paint)
  43. Aiyana ( Dea and #Teddy# ) x Star Blayze ( tefla )
  44. Lithium Starshine ( Novablu ) x Waka Waka Bang Splat Tick Tick Hash ( techabyte )
  45. Coventina ( Caitlyn Hellstorm ) x Cocomo ( Rein_Carnation )
  46. Jaziel ( Mia Lovasz ) x Ziru ( Caitlyn Hellstorm and Graphophobia (former name)/Wrath of Kant )
  47. Roxy ( ramenli ) x Carwyn ( Ath e a r t )
  48. Alexandria ( ramenli ) x Seiram ( ramenli )
  49. Dot (Pandora Talie) x Ikaroa (Sweenys_Revenge)
  50. Marlea Requiem ( mewmew kittykat94 ) x Edwin Flew ( Lady Argentum Draconis )
  51. Keahi (Huroggmeten & Kira of Flames) x Imperio (Teh Cheryl & -Polar-)
    Page 4
  52. Lorei ( Reiterei ) x Fioren ( Reiterei )
  53. Serenity Heart ( Natelie ) x Devasrigarbha ( Celestial Requiem )
  54. Celendria ( Rein_Carnation ) x Euphoria ( Mia Lovasz )
  55. Foxglove Boneblossom (LOLTERNATIVE) x Vinae (LOLTERNATIVE)
  56. Flidais ( xX Green Tea Tree Xx ) x Cygnus ( Malikztiah Ankhere )
  57. Ishtar (Infinities) x Kileyo (Kyribird)
  58. Hecate Moondancer (Tiger_Kisa699) x Soco (Tiger_Kisa699)
  59. Sitala ( Niyaru Delacroix ) x Thorim ( Kivras )
  60. Marinette Ge Rouge(Rhyleigh) x Fiachra(Lunarflowermaiden)
  61. 'Enakai ( Lita Rutherford ) x Izotz Tunde (sage_the_vampirc_angel)
    Page 5
  62. Koi-Koi ( Hanging Gallow ) x Yongliang ( Leez0rz )
  63. Vasilisa ( Regal Renegade ) x Deimos Phaethon ( hanging gallow )
  64. Amu ( Niyaru Delacroix ) x Kuro-Yume ( Kara Asumie )
  65. Elliot ( Natelie ) x Azguard (Natelie )
  66. Crystaea (Amirynth) x Solemn (Amirynth)
  67. Boadicea (Amirynth) x Kaneonuskatew (pippi18848 )
  68. Synestra ( She-Ra of Etheria ) x Delnar ( She-Ra of Etheria )
  69. Shylah ( JetAlmeara ) x Maponus ( She-Ra of Etheria )
  70. Belvedere ( Ririka ) x Soup ( -MoomoolatteCha- & Ruppychan )
  71. Tourmaline ( samus x ) x Sethos ( Ririka )
  72. Valadhiel Arasinya (Wasteland Wyvern) x Ra'Avyn (Kaya Wolf Moon)
  73. Zeva Bloom ( .Tortured. .Pumpkin. ) x Aries ( dolphingurl )
  74. Ayita (devil NightShade) x Hermes (Roniel)
  75. Zhenga ( Yayoi ) x Kyrone ( Devil NightShade )
  76. Shadena ( Mewsings of An Angel ) x Ziriel ( cheyriddle4 )
  77. Eyota ( Cheyriddle4 ) xZephyr ( A TH e a r t)
    Page 6
  78. Asura'Zalika (Mewsings of an Angel) & Fiocchetti (Celestial Requiem)
  79. Duckie x Jack 'The Brit' Union (Tara de Draiocht)
  80. Mei Koi ( Kara Asumie ) x Gaikotsu ( Kara Asumie )
  81. Lali (Mistalina13) x Kanaloa (Lady Aria Starstone)
  82. Forte {LunaRei_SilverBlood) x Orrin (LunaRei_SilverBlood)
  83. Chastity ( LunaRei_SilverBlood ) x Polar ( Lunadriel )
  84. Briallan Oralee ( lysia_nyteblade ) x Rakshi ( Rinial Sisterdragon )
  85. Kallima (sage_the_vampirc_angel) x Cefin (Ryuukishin)
  86. Carmine (Nisshou H) x Jeremiah (Ryuukishin)
  87. Amritamalini Jyesthila (~Twilight...Angel~ | dawns_aura) x Keilani (~Twilight...Angel~ | dawns_aura)
  88. Yiska ( techabyte ) x Veraç Lili Protecció ( ~Twilight...Angel~ )
  89. Tsunami ( tefla ) x Jayden ( Syaoran-Puu )
  90. Starshine ( Lady Aria Starstone ) x Ilum ( one over three )
  91. Shahar ( Infinities ) x Arae ( Infinities )
  92. Sarkka (Ebonrune) x Terrin (Ebonrune)
  93. Sierra (Ebonrune) x Xander (Ebonrune)
  94. AF Goldenes Herz "Liebe" ( Moire Frost ) x Jase ( one over three )
    Page 7
  95. Isadora Fayth ( Insane Butterfly ) x Vasu'Raj ( Lunadriel )
  96. Nova Echo ( Insane Butterfly ) x Mercy ( Teh Cheryl )
  97. Mara De'Liu Mythal ( Pollack) x علاء الدين "Alaudinn" ( Pollack)
  98. Lissianna ( Wasteland Wyvern ) x Nicodemus ( Gl!tch~ )
  99. Mouse ( CitrusCupcake ) x Bou ( o-Elixir-o )
  100. Whisk ( FitzRoyal ) x Vesia ( FitzRoyal )
  101. Naimh ( FitzRoyal ) x Teague ( FitzRoyal )
  102. Sable ( Nikkichomp ) x Finegal ( LydaLynn )
  103. Parthenia Moon ( Tara de Draiocht ) x Make a Wish ( Tara de Draiocht )
  104. Jamaica ( Kesmi ) x Fajar ( Kesmi )
  105. Cyclone( Kesmi ) x Kotori ( Kesmi )
  106. Rosalind ( Moire Frost ) x Kade (Master Wild Mage)
  107. Chrysalis ( o-Elixir-o ) x Balthier ( o-Elixir-o )
  108. Yuuka ( Kyrieko ) x Taith ( mistalina13 )
    Page 8
  109. Masque ( ~Latonia de la Courtel~ ) x Delrialto( ~Latonia de la Courtel~ )
  110. Ichtaca Coaxoch ( dawns_aura) x Jacaerys MoonFlower 'Jace' ( dawns_aura )
  111. Shvara ( Tiger_kisa699 ) x Taranis ElCin ( Dawns_Aura )
  112. Olivia (Nyx Queen of Darkness) x Aponi (Nyx Queen of Darkness)
  113. Ember Heart( Bardess Ookami ) x Yakinori (Nyx Queen of Darkness )
  114. Cloee ( Frezir) x Issac ( Pollack)
  115. Eirawyn ( dolphingurl ) x Veluri Sinat'lis ( DarkenWoodWolf )

Entries taken off list b/c three entries -
Lady Mizuki ( Eternal Xantara ) x Setareh ( Mewsings of An Angel )
Irierath ( mistalina13 ) x Colonel ( mistalina13 )
Glitter Rock ( Fatal Irony and Meeki) ) x Quinntessential ( Sylent Nyte)

List last updated 4/10 @ 10:37am EST - Yuki

Winners

1: Ishtar x Kileyo

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes

Twins okay?: No
Triplets okay?: No

Entry Code:
Ishtar (Infinities) x Kileyo (Kyribird)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I want one

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: NA
Teepees: Infinities | Kyribird

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ]
---Lifemate?: No

RP Approved?: No

Low Luck?: Yes

1. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=12781363#154115427
2. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=12804603#154410035
3. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=2&t=12917015#155765824
4, http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=13093737#158239552
5, http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=3&t=13358395#161540619
6. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=3&t=13322517#161354180
7. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=3&t=13457997#163062065
8. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15402145&page=6
9. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15608599&page=8
10. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15683587&page=7
11. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11411643&page=3
12. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=4&t=12613981#152153506
13. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=2&t=24832495#374709747
14. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=2&t=24838163#374844497
15. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24853315&page=5
16. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=4&t=24858015#375192549
17. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24870777&page=6
18. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=7&t=24881155#375619689
19. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=4&t=24883305#375673193
20. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24889485&page=6
21. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=5&t=24906835#376079751
22. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24906835
23. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24911241

Same Breed Variants: Yes
---Templates to Avoid: Leg up female pose, cork-screw horn, eagle/heron wings

Throwbacks?: Yes
---Link to previous Generations: Kishi / Heavens Tear / Luna

Aiyana x Star Blayze

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes. (Could I be pinged when you do?)

Entry Code:
|Aiyana ( Dea and #Teddy# ) x Star Blayze ( tefla )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Markings )

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: No.
Teepees:
Dea's Teepee
Tefla's Teepee

---Lifemate?: Yes

Low Luck?: No

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid: None

Throwbacks?: Sure
---Link to previous Generations: 1st gens

Shahar x Arae

Twins okay?: Yes
Triplets okay?: Yes

Entry Code:
Shahar ( Infinities ) x Arae ( Infinities )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: N/A
Teepees: Infinities

Link to Breeding Agreement: N/A

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid: Eagle/Heron Wind Wings, Corkscrew unicorn horns, leg up female

---Link to previous Generations:
--- Shahar: Yue Shuang (Selene x Forrest) x Gemini (Andromeda x Virgo)
--- Arae: Resonance (Echo x Khalon) x Kishi

1: Pyre x Pyrothraxus

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?:Absolutely!

Entry Code:
Pyre (Sabin Duvert) x Pyrothraxus ( Sabin Duvert )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I'd like one, but it's not mandatory

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: NA
Teepees: sabin's teepee

Link to Breeding Agreement: I own both

Same Breed Variants: Sure smile
---Templates to Avoid: I'm not fond of the club suti tail

Throwbacks?: both are first gen
---Link to previous Generations: NA

[Eskimo]
Crew

Anxious Cat

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:04 am
1: Lothiriel x Neon Twilight

Entry Code:
Lothiriel (LOLTERNATIVE) x Neon Twilight (AstoriaFallen)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT | Nekkid

Teepees: AstoriaFallens Teepee LOLTERNATIVEs Teepee

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid:No

Lothiriel Father
Lothiriel Mother
Lothiriel Grandmother
Lothiriel Grandfather

Neon Twilight Mother
Neon Twilight Father

2: Pelashia x Viscount Ridley Caffington Von Cadbury

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets: 50/50

Entry Code:
Viscount Ridley Caffington Von Cadbury AKA "Vice" (AstoriaFallen) x Pelashia (Thalea)

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Pelashia, Thalea
User Image
UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father:Viscount Ridley Caffington Von Cadbury AKA "Vice", AstoriaFallen
User Image
UNCERT Nekkid
Co Ownership?: (no

Lifemate?: no

Low Luck?: no

Teepees: AstoriaFallens Teepee
Thaleas Teepee
Link to previous Generations: n/a

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:45 am
DO YOU LIKE BREAKFAST ESKI???

1: Thalia Veraldi x Cooper

Entry Code:
Thalia Veraldi ( belloblossom ) x Cooper ( .Tortured. .Pumpkin. )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT | Markings
pregnant stage: No thanks

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Pumpkin | Belloblossom

Same Breed Variants: Sure~
---Templates to Avoid: Short manes (forever foal is okay)
Eagle wings
Male both front legs down
Warhorse template (Drafts are a-okay!)

Throwbacks?: Sure!
---Link to previous Generations: None

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

Meepfur

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:50 am
1: Zaria x Wesa-da

Entry Code:
Zaria (AislingJuno) x Wesa-da (Meepfur)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: AislingJuno, Meepfur

Same Breed Variants: Yes!
---Templates to Avoid:
(Despite the list below, any hairstyle but Weaved is totally awesome appearing in splices!)
Mane: Weaved, Long (any), Ringlet, female Curly/Curly 2
Tail: Weaved, Upper Ringlet
Cerynei: Alert Tail, Sturdy-footed without Fetlocks
Wind: Eagle Wings
Uni: Loose Curl Horn, Tail Style 2

Throwbacks?: Yes!
Wesa-da: Mother, Father

2: Saltwater Taffy x Njozi

Entry Code:
Saltwater Taffy (Ithiltari) x Njozi (Meepfur)

Mother:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
UNCERT
pregnant stage: No thanks

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Meepfur

Same Breed Variants: Yes!
---Templates to Avoid:
(Despite the list below, any hairstyle but Weaved is totally awesome appearing in splices!)
Mane: Weaved, Long (any), Ringlet, female Curly 2
Tail: Weaved, Upper Ringlet
Uni: Loose Curl Horn, Tail Style 2
Kelpi: any of the "Original" features other than the male tail, any "Orca" features, Elbow Flippers, Shark Tail

Throwbacks?: Yes!
Saltwater Taffy: Mother, Father, Paternal Grandmother, Paternal Grandfather
Njozi: Mother, Father, Maternal Grandmother, Maternal Grandfather, Paternal Grandmother

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:55 am
1: Delmaria Windrose x Ion
This Pair is Low Luck!!

Entry Code:
Delmaria Windrose ( Mahogany Sunset ) x Ion ( Dollfie )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Maho | Dollfie

Low Luck?: Yes

---Templates to Avoid: Female leg up pose. Orca template, Cerynei sturdy-footed templates, gliding fins.

Throwbacks?: Yes.
---Link to previous Generations: Delmaria Windrose: Destati x Compass Rose (Del is the product of a rogue wishing star.)
Destati: Father | Mother
Grandmother | Grandfather
Great-Grandmother | Great-Grandfather

2: Destati x Niall

Entry Code:
Destati ( Mahogany Sunset ) x Niall ( Mahogany Sunset )

Mother:
Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I have one already (I'd like the original link if you can find it; Riri did her breeding.)

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Maho

---Templates to Avoid: Female leg-up pose. Sturdy-footed Cerynei hooves & fetlocks.

Destati:
Father | Mother
Grandmother | Grandfather
Great-Grandmother | Great-Grandfather

Niall is first generation.

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:02 am
Euphrates x Dubstep
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Yes

Unedited?: No, but wouldn't mind unedited children

Twins/Triplets OK? Yes

Entry Code:
Euphrates (Kamiki) x Dubstep (Fatal Irony)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid )

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: n/a

Teepees:
Kamiki's Teepee
Fatal Irony's Teepee

---Templates to Avoid:

Male Manes/Tails (note - this is only if they are not mixed in with additional templates)
  • Male Medium
  • Male Long Braid
  • Male Slimhawk
  • Male Short
  • Male Bob (tail)
    Female Manes/Tails
  • Crimped
  • Short
  • Curly (original)
  • Medium
  • Skimhawk
  • Medium (tail)
    Kelpi
  • Orca (any)
  • Shark (any)
  • Fierce (tail)
    Hippogryph
  • Beaks
  • Cheek Feathers
    Kalona
  • Ram Horns
  • Wing Style 2
  • Wing Style 4
  • Devil Tail 1
  • Demon Tail
    Angeni
  • Wing Style 1
    Ulun'suti
  • Jawline
  • Big Mouth
  • Small Club
    Skinwalker
  • Original Feral Fox

Dubstep's Family:
Mother
Father
Grandmother 1
Grandfather 1
Great Grandmother 1
Great Grandfather 1
Grandmother 2
Grandfather 2
Great Grandmother 2
Great Grandfather 2
Great great grandfather

Euphrates Family

Euphrates Mother
Euphrates Father
Euphrates Grandmother
Euphrates Grandfather

Satine x Sir Regulus the Lionhearted

Unedited?: No, but fine with unedited babies

Twins/Triplets OK? Yes

Entry Code:
Satine (Kamiki) x Sir Regulus the Lionhearted (Kamiki)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image

Teepees:
Kamiki's Teepee

---Templates to Avoid:

Male Manes/Tails (note - this is only if they are not mixed in with additional templates)
  • Male Medium
  • Male Long Braid
  • Male Slimhawk
  • Male Short
  • Male Bob (tail)
    Female Manes/Tails
  • Crimped
  • Short
  • Curly (original)
  • Medium
  • Skimhawk
  • Medium (tail)
    Kelpi
  • Orca (any)
  • Shark (any)
  • Fierce (tail)
    Hippogryph
  • Beaks
  • Cheek Feathers
    Kalona
  • Ram Horns
  • Wing Style 2
  • Wing Style 4
  • Devil Tail 1
  • Demon Tail
    Angeni
  • Wing Style 1
    Ulun'suti
  • Jawline
  • Big Mouth
  • Small Club
    Skinwalker
  • Original Feral Fox

Satine's Parents
Mother
Father

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:30 am
1: Iris x Ivan

Unedited?: Yes

Entry Code:
Iris ( xxx Yuki Bear xxx ) x Ivan ( xxx Yuki Bear xxx )

Mother:
User Image

Father:
User Image

Teepees: [X]

Link to Breeding Agreement: Both mine

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid: 'Suti fins & small club

Throwbacks?: No
---Link to previous Generations: N/A

2: Juniper x Otis

Unedited?: Yes

Entry Code:
Juniper ( xxx Yuki Bear xxx ) x Otis ( xxx Yuki Bear xxx )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: [X]

Link to Breeding Agreement: Both mine

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid: Usdia Draft Nose, Usdia Leg-Up

---Link to previous Generations: N/A

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:45 am
1: Cyllene x Xander

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes! <3

Entry Code:
Cyllene (Phail Ninja) x Xander (Twitchapher the 3rd)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User ImageUNCERT

Co Ownership?: -
Teepees: Phail, Twitch

Same Breed Variants: Sure <3

Throwbacks?: Yes <3
---Link to previous Generations: Both are gen 1

2: Saoirse x Edan

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes! <3

Entry Code:
Saoirse (Lunarflowermaiden) x Edan (Phail Ninja)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User ImageUser Image
UNCERT (optional: Items)

Co Ownership?: -
Teepees: Phail, Lunar

Same Breed Variants: Sure <3

Throwbacks?: Yes <3
---Link to previous Generations: Both are gen 1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:59 am
Delia x Sirius

Unedited?: No (but fine with unedited babies)
Entry Code:
Delia ([strike]Kamiki[/strike] x Chibi Hige) x Sirius ([strike]Kamiki[/strike] x Chibi Hige)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT Feral

Co Ownership?: Co-owned with Kamiki, but Kamiki will not be getting a basket.

Teepees: Kamiki (she houses the stats)

1. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24695827
  2. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24781583
  3. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/soquili-services/g.44561/
  4. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/soquili-services/g.44561/
  5. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/soquili-services/g.44561/
  6. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24821453
  7. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/soquili-services/g.44561/
  8. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/soquili-services/g.44561/
  9. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24842399
  10. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24853315
  11. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24858015
  12. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24870777
  13. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24883305
  14. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=5&t=24906835#376080941

Same Breed Variants: n/a

Throwbacks?: sure
---Link to previous Generations: n/a

Short Summary of their plotline:

What are their Parents Personalities?
Mother: Cold and distant, Delia wanders the Soquili land with a vacant, forlorn expression. Occasionally she will engage others in conversation, which will seem to "shake" her from her waking-dream like state. During these times she seems like a friendly, personable young lady with a lyrical voice and kind eyes. If asked about her past she gets frustrated and confused, and will often steer the conversation away. She sometimes speaks cryptically about her quest to find something - but she can never recall what it is she's looking for. These tracks of conversation usually lead to Delia falling back into her ghostly, near-catatonic state, wandering off into the night on her never-ending quest to find whatever it is she's looking for.

Father: Once upon a time, Sirius was probably a friendly, easy-going, upstanding stallion. However, that is no longer the case. Upon becoming a skinwalker, the stallion’s personality has changed dramatically. He’s dark, broody, often lost in his own dark mind. The severeness of his affliction waxes and wanes like the moon, ranging his personality from simply a foul, bitter soul to a deranged bloodthirsty monster. For obvious reasons he does not spend much time around other Soquili, for they tend to annoy him, and openly show fear and/or degust towards him.

Even for a skinwalker, Sirius is exceptionally foul; he never cleans himself or the bloody refuse all over his mouth and fur. His pelt is rotting and ratty (though supernaturally stays in tact); often attracting flies and maggots.

What is their family dynamics? This is a plot-based breeding, but the plot hasn't happened yet. Although she does not remember him, Delia is searching for her long-lost love, Cerberus. But until she finds him, she just wanders in a near catatonic-like state; confused and lonely. She will not be raising the baskets, and neither will her father for obvious reasons. They will have to be adopted out by kind bystanders.

Traditions: n/a
Herd/Family culture: n/a
Religious Beliefs: Not really a religion - but Delia knows she 's looking for something, she just can't figure out what it is.

Andromeda x Galileo

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Sure!

Entry Code:
Andromeda ( Chibi Hige ) x Galileo ( Chibi Hige )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT Markings |

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Here

Link to Breeding Agreement: n/a - I own both

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid: None of the really old original hair templates unless they have been spliced please

Throwbacks?: Sure

Trinantula

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:02 am
1: Salmon x Captain Alpin

Entry Code:
Salmon ( XxXPandamoniumXxX ) x Captain Alpin ( Summer Raaven )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: [x] || [x]