Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallant Explorer

8,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image
Gia arched an eyebrow at Dominic and shook her head “Why would I mind?” she asked realizing why the other wouldn’t think she wouldn’t invite him “Oh please, you were hungry. That’s nothing compared to when I am hungry” she nodded. She was usually a very mellow easy going person but when she was hungry or too tired. She would not only get extremly cranky but also she would get into a fight out of nowhere. She remembered when her brother Cain had began pestering her when she was on a diet and not long after she pushed him to the ground. And made spiders show up on top of his body which of course freaked him out, he really hated spiders.

She stared at the other boy Linus and smiled “Nice to meet you Linus, now follow me it’s this way” she said to them grabbing her bag and walking towards the cafeteria which really wasn’t that far. She pointed at the buildings around them. The cafteria, the library, the educational and Physical building, and the dorms explaining to the other two boys which one was which since they were new.

“And this here is where we’re headed” she opened the door stepping in and holding it out for them “I am starving” she nodded, her mind was saying chicken salad but her stomach said cheeseburger. Hmmm... what a dilemma “Cheeseburger” she spoke out quickly “So where do you guys come from?” she asked grabbing a tray and helping herself to some food. She noticed the cafeteria had other students she could recognize and plenty of others she did not knew. After they each had their food Gia headed towards one of the few empty tables she found and sat down waiting for the others.

“I’m from a carnival, this place is the first one in years I’ve stayed more than just a few days” she told them “It’s kinda weird not moving around or performing... but I could get used to it” she took a sip from her drink “I already love the fact that I don’t smell sawdust or living in a house with wheels... I do miss caramel apples though” she sighed but smiled “My brother sent me here so I could make friends” she lied. Well no, not entirely but she couldn’t tell two guys she didn’t knew at all the real reason why she was sent to a reform school. “What about you guys?”

ωнєяє ι αм: Fountain- Cafeteria
ωнσ ι αм ωιтн: Dominic and Linus
ωнαт ∂σ ι нανє ση мє: Attire
ᴏᴏᴄ:

Karmie Cloo

Kawaii Butthole69

Solana Shadow Plauge

Jetfury

nechann

Rockman_V

Doldrelorijah

AsuraDeimos

Aged Cleric

User Image

Life is too short to live in the past, and it's too hard to plan for the distant future. Let's try to live in the now shall we?

User Image The wolf walked free of the forest that surrounded the school. She did some extra grounds keeping, She smelled of the earth, and fresh air. Her fur had been cleaned, and she looked rather refreshed. Knowing she had a meeting soon, hopefully her late students would show up on time from now on, especially for a class they had been late to.

Walking to her 'room', she changed her robes, and the Black Raven flew in threw the window. She rubbed his head as she walked by, and he leaned into the action. Phoenix then told her friend to meet her there, as she left the room. He took flight, catching an up draft and took a soft flight over to her perch in the room they were in the days before.

Finding her way up to the floor her room was, Phoenix walked into her room. And set out her things. She wanted to speak to these students about what they missed, and about what to expect from her class. She only hoped for them, they wanted to try. Someone thought they needed to be here. And it seemed it was either do or die..

Winner

User Image
User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ❝ Are you going to do something? Or are you just going to stand there and bleed? ❞

↘↘The young Demoness hadn't even noticed the other students who were currently under the new nurse's care at the time. She had found herself too focused on Sebastian's cuts and wounds, that surprisingly worried her more than she had expected. With a nervous grin, he attempted to reassure her that it was "nothing" but Lilith could see right through his smile. "W-what nothing!?" she questioned, sternly pointing a finger at him. Before he could respond to her rather aggressive approach though, he had gathered the medication from the school’s resident healer and led her outside the room. With a huff, she reluctantly followed despite knowing that his wounds still probably needed more tending to.

The two had crossed through the courtyard, slowly approaching the dorm building where Lilith had planned to head to in the first place. Kid flashed through her mind then, allowing the urge to rush right back to him resurface. She wondered if he was still even there, perhaps he had other business to do before turning in for the night. It didn't matter much though, because Lilith had no need for sleep anyway. But that doesn't mean we can't lie next to each other right? A sigh escaped the Demoness' thin lips before she turned to face Sebastian, a curious smile forming on her face as she awaited for the Russian's explanation. With his signature hearty and exuberant voice, Sebastian relayed the happenings from earlier that day. "Well, tovarich, I... uhmm, may have fought Miguel De'Fuerza... but tovarich it was more of a test, I didn't actually think I'd win the fight!" he said, applying the herbs to his cuts that were mostly on his chest. Lilith couldn't help but stifle a laugh. "Ah Sebastian, I've been here long enough to know not to pick a fight with the "MANLIEST OF MEN" Miguel De'Fuerza," she replied, slowing her pace a little as she had a feeling there still a little bit more to the story.

Lilith's bruised and bloodied companion then said something in Russian, making her tilt her head in slight confusion. "What?" she said, her question seemingly unheard as Sebastian just continued to stare at her with hopeful eyes. She wondered what he meant, half tempted to force it out of him as she noticed that he suddenly changed the subject, now talking of some "wee man" being some sort of pest and all. Lilith clicked her tongue, trying to remember who Setsuna was, but she typically didn't bother remembering the names and faces of people who had no place in her life, in terms of friendship or spite anyway.. but whoever he was, she immediately jotted him down her s**t-list.

"Enough about me, how was your day, Lilith? How was class? Spare me no detail!" Sebastian then asked, his grin wider than ever despite the blood smeared all over his face and the redness in his eyes. The Demoness only smiled and shook her head, taking out a sheet of tissue paper from her satchel and gently wiping the spot he missed on his chin. "Well," she started, her voice calm as they had stopped walking to converse properly. "I actually just got back from the cafeteria. I met up with Elise there, and we patched things up." She continued to wipe, her hands trailing down to his beaten up chest where she had hoped he wouldn't wince at her touch. She didn’t like seeing her friend so torn and tattered as they talked. After all, he had been there when she was broken for a moment, it only felt right returning that favor. "Today may have had a rocky start, but I think I finally got my s**t together, y'know?" she continued, finally pulling away from the male as she looked up at his engaging eyes, the hues of violet still visible through the strain. Lilith was then excitedly building up to the moment she would tell him about her reconciliation with Kid, a giddy chuckle resonating from her as she felt her cheeks blush. "Oh, and I have one more thing to tell you!" she said, grasping his uninjured wrist and squeezing, the smile on her face brighter than it had ever been.

Sebastian grinned as she had retold her version of the days events. She recounted how she had made up with Elise and begun to get her s**t together, what surprised him was when she pulled out a tissue and began to wipe the blood from his chin. It felt nice, both with Shiranui but especially now, to have somebody caring for him, as she wiped the blood away from his chest he didn’t flinch but in addition to listening to her he was watching how tenderly her hands wiped the red liquid away from him. He enjoyed this, not so much the action but the feeling it brought over him. It felt right to the Russian, he hadn’t felt at home for years, but he did now.

Lilith finished wiping the blood off and grabbed Sebastian’s wrist, proclaiming that she had something to tell him! The excitement in her voice was clear, and it made Sebastian happy to see the Demoness so incredibly happy. He seized the moment. No one was around and she was in such a good mood, this would be the perfect moment to confess that she had really stolen Sebastian at the dance, and he had fallen as the Americans would say, ‘head over heels’ . His eyes lit up as he took his good hand and gently grasped hers, speaking, "Lilith, I have something to tell you too! But you go first tovarich, da!" he grinned and squeezed her hand softly as he awaited her news.

The Demoness let out a soft laugh, withdrawing her hand away from Sebastian’s and tucking a bit of her hair behind her ear, looking away as she blushed again at the thought of her new found half. "Okay! Well, do you remember when I told you about my friend, the magician?" she started, folding her arms behind her back and swaying as she felt her stomach twisting into knots but in a oddly good way, a feeling that was highly unusual for her. Lilith assumed it was “butterflies” as most people called it.. "We patched things up as well. We talked and we apologized for our hasty actions back in the Death World. It was embarrassing really, I started to cry again," she explained, rolling her eyes as she hadn’t really planned on telling the Russian that it was the third time that day that she had sobbed pathetically. "Mm, but anyway, the point is.. it turned out that I’ve gained something more than just a friend back. Kid and I, we like each other. A lot," she finally concluded, looking up at Sebastian and giving him a proud smile, oblivious to her companion’s mesmerized gaze towards her. "I know he's rough around the edges and all.. but so am I. And we accepted that about each other.. I never thought I could feel so.. ecstatic about something like that."

AsuraDeimos

COMPANY | Sebastian (who is totes shirtless btw lol)
                                                  LOCATION | Fountain at the Courtyard
                                                  OUTFIT | Tank-top casual
                                                  OOC | Mini-joint with Asura!
                                                  And Captain, idk why you quoted us..? I apologize
                                                  in advance if you wanted Lilith to acknowledge Gia and the gang. ; A ;

Mitzy-nyan's Senpai

Astounding Worker

Overcome by circumstance, I put my life in the devil's hands
Fell lower than before, lower than ever before
I know it's hard to forgive me now...
User Image
User Image

It had been a while since Lilith had left the room, and after washing his face of dried tears, Kid opted to simply lay in bed and relax in silence. It had been some kind of day today and frankly, he felt that he'd earned it. "Well well, someone's in a good mood I bet!" From under the bed came a voice that the Magician hadn't heard all day. It was the white-furred, blue-eyed cat Eclair. He could hear her little paws shuffling against the carpet...rather oddly. "What are you doing...?" He asked, but instead of waiting for a reply, he went ahead and leaned over to look. Eclair had a mouthful of his bedsheets and was pulling at them, her feet sliding to the same spot every tug. "Um...?" For a moment, she stopped to speak to him. "I'm pulling your beds together, obviously."

A spark of confusion flashed in Kid's eyes...well, moreso worry then confusion. "W- Wait! I don't think you should- please don't!" Eclair, being the cat that literally knew everything, understood exactly why he'd react that way. She knew that he knew as well, but it was fully her intention to make him say it out loud. For funsies. Sitting as regally as a cat could, she looked at him and tilted her head, her blue eyes shining with interest. "Isn't that a bit...I dunno, weird to do in a relationship like this? I mean- we haven't even been together half a day yet and you're trying to pull our beds together?" The cat said nothing, she only perked up her ears and continued to watch, pupils dilated with joy at Kid's awkward and flustered movements. His words were speeding up as well. "What if she got mad? She just started talking to me again and if she gets mad she might stop and then she'll dump me and..." He paused, catching himself in his panic, and took a breath. "I just...really, really do have strong feelings for Lilith. I don't want to mess it up. So can we please, please just leave the beds apart?"

In some kind of strange victory dance, Eclair rolled over a few times, wiggling her but and spinning her tail violently. When she finished she gave the worried Magician a dark smirk. "I don't know if you remember, but I'm a cat. I don't have nearly enough strength to move a bed. Just imagine the difficulty I had trying to write one word on a piece of paper. I don't have thumbs. Besides, I support you two, for better or worse...not that I'm telling you which it is." A pang of suspicion hit him at her last statement, but it wasn't like the demoness was going to ruin his career, right? Before he could say anything, however, a crashing noise came through the vents overhead and there was a light thud onto Kid's bed. Eclair's eyes sparked again with interest as she climbed up, hanging on the edge of the bed and looking at the source of the noise. "Oh~ neat! That fairy fell out the vent and is overdosing on your bed." Slowly, he turned to see it was exactly as she said. As odd as it was, it could have been worse- wait, not really.

Kid's eyes widened and he let out an urgent gasp, staring with more disbelief than he expected. At first, he rushed to the trunk under his bed, throwing it open and reaching in. "Are you going for your adrenaline shots? You'll kill him if you do that~" Eclair noted, mocking the Magician's panic with every word. He didn't even have time to glare at her in this situation, not only that, but he recognized the one overdosing as a friend of Gia's. "Setsuna!!" For a cat, Eclair was a real a**, watching with endless entertainment at the fairy's suffering. Eventually, when she found it less interesting, she spoke again. "Don't get cold feet now, Kid. You were trained to be a better Magician that that, remember? Rule no. 9." His eyes darted back and forth, unsure of the time that it would take to help him. Briefly, he closed his eyes, taking in a deep breath as he did. 'Troupe Disaster rule number nine...for a true Magician, no problem is a problem, there's always an answer.' He took another breath, opening his eyes and looking upon the situation with a clear head. Rationalizing, zeroing in on the best answer based on the facts...after a few seconds, it came to him. "...Oh!" It was simple really: if someone was overdosing, you just took them to a medical facility.

As gently as he could, he scooped up Setsuna and held him in his hand, folding his bedsheets over with the other before placing the fairy back down. "Sorry if this is a bit rough..." Carefully lifting up the makeshift bedding, the young Magician made a dash across the school. He must have looked like a maniac, cradling what probably just looked like a folded up bedsheet to most anyone who saw. He didn't notice anyone or anything, he just ran as fast as he could to the physical building, kicking the door open urgently. His speed didn't drop until the moment he got to Shiranui's office, yelling as soon as he entered through worried gasps of air. "Nurse? Please help! This student is overdosing on something! His name's Setsuna, if that helps." Without instruction, Kid placed his bedsheets onto one of the empty hospital beds and took a close look at the fairy. He was still breathing, at least. He debated on going back to his room and waiting for Lilith, immediately kicking himself for even thinking about something like that in the current situation. As a Magician, this was his top priority at the moment, but even ignoring that, he wanted to do this as a person. After everything that happened in the Death World especially, he didn't plan on letting anybody die if he could help it.

User Image

dialogue: tab tab
                                        .............................................................
                                        SPOKEN
                                        THOUGHT

....................................................................
                                        Shiranui's office

thoughts tab tab
                                        .................................................................
                                        I hope she can do something...

But I swear I've taught myself how to barricade the door
                                        I won't go there anymore.

Rockman_V
                                        Yokoalchemist

Dao Ma's Husband

User Image
AMARYLLIS FAE: "BOW DOWN PLEBEIANS."

Roamers. Oh, how she hated roamers. Roamers were always mind-absent and so bloody self-centered. Amaryllis Fae spotted one from a mile away and found herself clicking her tongue in mild irritation. She despised imprudent students and that blue haired one happened to be one of them. “Look at that plebeian. So…bland… so insultingly unaware of her surroundings.”

Alright, alright. So it wasn’t that girl’s existence that upset the healer. The problem of the whole ordeal was that his self-absorbed student failed to see Amaryllis and did not acknowledge the healer. No one ignored Amaryllis Fae—especially if she strode close to you within a 50 meter radius! That was absolutely unacceptable! If she had to play dirty to get the attention, she will!

With strong, confident, and firm strides, the scrawny brunette walked closer to the plebeian and purposely slammed her shoulder against the other. Much to her surprise, Amaryllis received little to no reaction from the student. What on earth did that stupid glance even mean? Her eyes widen. “A-Are you okay?” Despite all the vile thoughts running in her head, the sixteen year old arrogant fashionista offered the other a faint smile.

From the look on the stranger’s face, the girl seemed rather unharmed from the tackle. That will not do. She wanted the hallway space hoarder down and on the floor begging Amaryllis for forgiveness. Stretching her arm out, the healer gave the petite blue haired girl her hand out for a handshake. “My name is Amaryllis Fae.” Her face was quick to lose the smile façade and turned into green troll grimace with seven forehead folds. Instead of waiting for the girl to complete the handshake, Amaryllis gave the female stranger a backhander to the face. “Remember the name you deformed snurff! You’re not the only one who needs to take this corridor to get to the cafeteria so why don’t you scoot to the side where you should be!”

Dusting off the chiffon blouse (that cost more than that nameless smurff’s wardrobe), she continued, “Thinking shouldn’t be done while roaming, save your brain cells for class, plebeian. Don’t you think I’ll allow you to talk back, you don’t have my permission for it. I’m still not done dusting off the dead skin off my shirt.”

She flipped her hair in hopes to smack the girl’s face with it. “So, now you can tell me your name. Make it fast before I have to sashay away.”

Mitzy-nyan
Sigh. I’m sorry for the inadequate layout and lackluster non- 886-word post; I thought I had the day to work on a better intro. I just got a last minute call from work. I’m typing as fast as I can before my shift.

Let me know if I have to tune up; Amaryllis doesn’t know how to play nice ;]
User ImageUser Image

Do you guys watch family feud? And when somebody gives a really silly answer and Steve Harvey is just really not sure what to do and gives them a very perplexed stare? Well that's what Sebastian's grin devolved into, like this. As the Demoness spoke Sebastian honestly couldn't believe what he was hearing her say. Did she not realize how bad this guy was for her?! He may or may not have slept, WITH HER BEST ******** FRIEND. Sebastian was 0-for-3 today. He had lost to Miguel, Setsuna, and now he had lost to Kid Disaster. Three strikes and you're out, as the Americans say.

Sebastian reached down to his boot, and pulled out both of his flasks as Lilith spoke telling him about how she and the Magician had patched things up. As she spoke the Russian turned up the first flask and chugged it, he never even bothered coming up for air. He wasn't nearly drunk enough for this s**t. The alcohol gave Sebastian some hope that maybe this wasn't going in the direction he'd first thought, and he continued to listen, but when she confessed that she and Kid liked each other, A LOT, that was the final nail in the coffin. Sebastian dropped the first flask and began to chug the second one. As she finished her story Sebastian finished the second flask. All in all he had just downed 16 oz of Everclear, 180 proof. It wasn't enough for Sebastian's taste. He continued to give her the Steve Harvey look as she finished, she flashed a smile, she looked... SO GODDAMN PROUD OF YOURSELF!!! YOU'VE CHOSEN RUIN! DA! ENJOY IT! Sebastian's mind was churning as he thought the curse. He started to tremble for a moment as it really began to sink in.

Lips moving, a distant sound, a blurry silhouette, such raw sorrow... " ...astian...? Sebastian...? SEBASTIAN!... Are you alright?"

Sebastian snapped back into reality. That silhouette had been Lilith, he was scaring himself, he wasn't sure what was going on, and even drunk he had almost slipped... into one of those places. This day had been enough. He was through with it.

"I-I uh... I'm fine, Lilith, just a bit... dizzy, lost blood and all..." Sebastian banished the hateful thoughts, and the tearing feeling in his chest. Sebastian forced a smile on his face, the most painful smile he had ever smiled.

"I... um I don't know what to say Tovarich, I am so happy for you two... both of your ferocities, will mix well, like a Tiger you are. Heh... Tiger Lily, get it?" Sebastian was fighting back tears by this point, and he just barely managed to stifle them. He patted Lilith gently on the shoulder, and sighed, trying unsuccessfully to release some of the pent up malice inside of him.
                                                        "Speaking"
                                                        Thinking

Company | Lilith
                                                        Location | Fountain-Courtyard
                                                        Thoughts| ...
                                                        OOC | Sebastian is having a rough day, clearly.

Karmie Cloo

User ImageUser Image

Candra looked down at him, one eyebrow arching lightly as he fiddled around with the tiny cell phone. Whatever it was he was up to, he seemed to take it all very seriously. The longer she looked at him though, and the longer she waited for him to speak, the more she was beginning to get the idea that he was a lot more injured than just running into her should have accounted for. His words trailed out and faltered, rather quiet and dazed sounding.

After finishing whatever he was working on, he got to his feet and stood on the folder. He avoided answering her question of what he was, backtracking to repeat that he was a student, nothing more. Then, when he silently declined her offer to take him inside, Candra watched him throw himself off of the folder. His descent was a bit slower than normal, and she could hear a soft whoosh of air that indicated some sort of wind magic was being used by the tiny man, but he still landed somewhat poorly. It took himself a moment to get up and start limping off, but the red-haired girl simply shrugged her shoulders. It was no business of hers if he didn’t want her help.

She turned and walked over to the dormitory’s front doors, half folding and half rolling up the folder as she went. Candra tucked the flattened tube into her back pocket and pulled open the doors, stepping inside. The interior was just what you might expect, nothing special, or very noteworthy in sight. There were several rooms along the hallway she had wandered into, and at the far end there was a set of stairs leading up. She set off, lightly tapping her finger against the numbers tacked onto each door as she went.

She trudged up the stairs to the second floor, tapping room numbers until she came to room ‘012s’. With this door, she grasped the knob and turned it, letting herself inside. The room was only dimly lit from one window, which faintly illuminated two beds, two desks and chairs, two wardrobes, and so on; all split even down the center of the room. Besides the bedroom, there was one other door which Candra walked through. She flicked the light switch on to reveal the modestly sized bathroom.

Turning and walking back out to the bedroom, Candra looked around at her surroundings and nodded. This would be alright, she decided. She could live with this for now. She tossed her bag down on one of the beds, then plopped down in the desk chair to untie and kick off her shoes. She wiggled her toes once they were free then stood back up and paced the room, pulling open drawers and cabinets, looking for a radio. Finding one of those cheap alarm clock radios, she plugged it in and turned it on, blasting a metal and rock station. She hummed, muttered and sang along with the songs, bobbing her head with the beat as she rummaged around for a towel then, when she’d found some, she stripped and hopped into the shower. She stayed in the water for nearly 30 minutes, enjoying the hot water and making the entire dorm room into a sauna in the process.

When she finally deemed herself clean, she got out and wrapped one over-sized towel around her torso, and twisted the other around her hair. Leaving her clothes in a wet heap on the bathroom floor, she wandered back out to the shared bedroom and flopped down on her new bed.

She lounged on the bed for a while, her toes jiggled along with the music, her fingers drumming along her stomach as she just let herself unwind and forget about her shitty day. After a few minutes, and several songs later, she sighed and rolled over to grab her bag. Pulling out the vodka, she took several gulps, then cracked into the box of twinkies and ate a few.

She tossed the wrappers onto the desk next to her bed, then reached into her purse one more time to fetch out a small sketch pad and a black pen. Rolling onto her stomach, she used her teeth to pull of the pen’s cap then flipped open the notebook to a blank page she could doodle on. She was a pretty shitty artist, if she did say so herself, she smiled smugly down at her art as she drew anyway though. She produced crude little stick figures of the Dean getting mauled by a wolf and herself pulling the fairy boy apart like a wishbone, as well as one portrait of a man that she tried a little harder at; but when she couldn’t get the eyes, or the nose, or the damn hair to look right, she scribbled it out in frustration.

Having passed quite a bit of time by now, she shoved the pen and paper back into her bag, then shoved it off the end of the bed onto the floor next to her shoes. With the bed cleared, she decided it was as good a time as any to get some shut eye and reached over to yank the radio’s plug out of the socket. She sat up in the new silence to unwrap her hair, and tossed the towel over the back of her chair. Then she pulled back the comforter and crawled in bed, curling up under the thick blanket. With a yawn, she closed her eyes and drifted off slowly into a deep sleep.

User Image

Where I am Dorm Room 012s
Who I'm with No One
What I feel Relaxed and Clean
What I have on This A white bath towel
OOC Candra's shitty doodles ahead!
User Image

Korvie's Fav

Kawaii Warlord

25,650 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
User Image
Λ s ʈ ҽ ɼ ι α - α ҽ ɭ υ s

To be a star , you must shine your own light, follow your own path . . .

User Image

“Ah.” Asteria awed upon hearing Asura’s detail’s of the peculiar ear structure. “Warrior must run through your blood if such a physical trait is necessary. Normally, species would lose such things once they’re proven to be unnecessary.” Asteria then noticed that she was close to rambling and nearly gave her new found friend a lesson on basic evolution. She finished the core of her apple and refocused her mind back to a more relevant topic. “I guess your kind must have find such traits very useful through many battles.” She then picked up another apple along with a slice of bread. “As for me, you can safely say that I’m not of Earthly descent. If my glow were any giveaway to the fact that I am a celestial being. Or what scientist of this planet would say, a star.”
Just as Asteria was about to comment on what Asura had said about being from Earth but not from this world, someone stumbled upon their conversation. It was a girl, with red hair and a strong voice. Well, it started out strong yet simmered down once the young one noticed her company. Asteria blinked curiously as the girl rambled on nervously as she explained her purpose there. ‘Where did that portal come from?’ Asteria thought when she caught sight of the portal behind the young lady. Before she could voice out her questions to the other lady, the girl quickly said her goodbyes and departed through the mysterious portal.
“How peculiar…” Asteria said to herself softly as the portal dispersed. She then noted how the young lady had used honorifics when talking to Asura and assumed that she is his student. “Apprentice huh?” A smile curved upon her lips. “I’m assuming that you’re a teacher as well.” Asteria thought it was nice to meet other teachers earlier in her occupation here. It would make her adaption here easier. ‘It would have been easier if I had gathered more intel before settling into this world.’ Speaking of ‘worlds’.
“Earlier, you said that your are of this planet, yet not of this world.” She paused to try and make more sense of the phrase by memory. “As in, from another dimension?” Asteria then hummed in thought, her curiosity peaking even further.

User Image

. . . and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest.

User Image

My Conscience is Saying : Portals??

My Current Location : The forest near the campus

My Sweethearts<3 : Asura (And a young lady for a while - Eloise)

User Image o.c.c : This isn't as good as my first draft. I hate coffee. So much. So so so so very much. Never again.
AsuraDeimos
Little Miss Opinionated
Elly Mentioned

Perfect Loiterer

User Image
User Image
                                                The world was surely going to burn if they didn't make reasonable conversation, maybe she could also change her clothes. NO! There was no time for any of that, so she might as well make due with what she has on her right now. Right before she was about to leap from the tree, Elliot came just as scheduled and offered his assistance, much to her happiness and his health. Would it be better for him to break the ice considering they both have penises, and might end up doing their exotic bro-dance, no doubt it would be phallic in nature. However, she doesn't want Tharros to think that she's sending her lackeys to finish her job, that's quite literally the opposite of what she stands for! "Nah...not yet, I'll talk to him first, then if things go south, you gotta come in an' like...help ya know? I'm goin' in, listen closely."

With those sharp and stern words, she swung from the branch and jumped off, silently landing about five feet from Tharros. "Erm...Mr. Maudire, ah, Tharros, right? Yeeeaah, I just wanted to say, s-sorry 'bout that whole, uh, ordeal back there." She knew that she was in the wrong and not only did it sting her, she had to be wrong in front of someone she was moderately attracted to! Her cheeks turned bright pink, which was highly unnatural since she never blushed once in casual conversation. There's only two explanations, she was dying of a horrible disease, or Tharros was doing something unintentional to her both physically and mentally. "Look, I think we started off on tha wrong foot and I want fer us to get to know each other better, cuz I kinda know yer sister already, I don't want the relationship with her brother ta be a negative one." Lysandra gazed back at Elliot with a stare that screamed "ARE YOU GETTING ALL OF THIS?!" She was trying her best to keep her composure, and prevent those nervous giggles that she's prone to having.

"Considerin' I pulled a pretty dickish move back there, i-if you like I could sing ya an apology. OR uh whatever, I owe ya a big solid fer that." Lysandra nervously chuckled wondering what the hell was wrong with her, since she's talked to attractive males before, but this one was more challenging. He was both proper and fierce, like a classy lion with a nice head of hair and beautiful green eyes, and she's never really been this determined for just this single guy. "...if I knew I was gonna be fokken up this bad I probably woulda worn somethin' a bit nicer. Waaait...you were in my first period." She smiled reminiscing on her CRUSHING victory over the other students in terms of doing her laps, but was quickly dragged back down to reality when she noticed she was just staring blankly at him with a small smile on her face. "S-sorry, well..what do ya say?"

It was the combat simulations all over again! Her mind was racing along with her heart rate and she didn't know if she wanted to flip back behind cover or swing her fists until she passed out from exhaustion. Maybe she should stop staring at him like there's something on his face? That could help make the situation less awkward, and maybe she shouldn't be so close to him? She might not have known it, but she was almost touching him, she moved up exactly four feet by the time she finished talking. "Oh..uh...lemme just back up n' such, s-s-sorry." Lysandra inched backwards as to not break eye contact, and straightened her posture, since it wouldn't be very ladylike of her to address a gentleman of his caliber in such a manner. That's it! She needed to be more ladylike, before he fell at the hands of some pretentious classy b***h that she may or may not have to rip to shreds. This truly was some sort of dilemma since it conflicted with just about everything she grew up learning, even Disney princesses weren't THAT ladylike. She must consult her two primary resources on how she was going to approach this situation.

company Tharros, (Elliot kinda)
                                                                    location Right in front of Tharros!
                                                                    ooc This makes me feel so good, yet it breaks my heart for some reason...
                                                                    Yokoalchemist
                                                                    Kawaii Butthole69

High-functioning Sleuth

19,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
                                                      User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEverything I knew is gone.
                                                      User Image
                                                      ƔVincent honestly wasn't all that surprised when Elly said that he didn't have to say anything to Diviana about her rude behavior, gripping his arm. Her reasoning was that he would have to deal with her more than she would. As likely as that may be, it didn't necessarily have to be the case. When you didn't actually have to sleep, avoiding people wasn't all that hard. But then again, sleeping was a nice reprieve from having to think. Anything to avoid thinking about the mess of awful things that happened in just the past couple of days. Elly went on to point out just how much he had already done for her in just one day. Really, it wasn't all that much since, but it meant a lot to her.

She went on to pull him into a hug, letting him know just how happy she was that he had shown up when he had. As greatful as she was, he still wished he had been there just a couple of minutes sooner. If he had, there was a chance that things wouldn't have gotten as bad as they did. Even so, she called him her hero and he just didn't know how to respond to that. Thankfully, Vincent didn't have to as the lunatic from MAN class and Lilith walked in, followed by the new nurse who introduced herself as Shiranui.

While the new nurse was taking care of Sebastian, Elly told him that she needed to talk to Asura and asked him to watch Shaun for a bit longer, and help him to his room if he was released from the nurse's office. Vincent nodded in response and was about to point out that she needed medical attention herself, but she was already out the door, leaving behind a promise of baked goods. He let out a small sigh because, even though he appreciated the sentiment, he wouldn't be able to eat them without puking up blood and the food. Beverages weren't a problem, as long as they were mixed with blood, but he never could get solid, human food to stay down. He'd seen some vampires do it in the past, but he never had a chance to speak with them as to how they did it.

Once Elly was out of the room, Vincent turned to the nurse. "What is your verdict, Miss Shiranui? Do you want to keep him overnight or should I wait around to help him back to his room?"
                                                      Vincent asked her. If he was going to stay here overnight, there wasn't really much reason for him to stick around all that much longer. Of course, he'd stay for a few more minutes at least, just incase the blond ice-user decided that now would be a good time to wake up.
                                                      User Image

What am I to make of this new tomorrow?

Company: Elly, Shaun, Lilith, Sebastian, Shiranui--& Shaun, Shiranui
                                                      Thoughts: ...
                                                      Emotion: ...
                                                      OOC: Bleh post is bleh.

Little Miss Opinionated

AsuraDeimos

Gigi da Soldier

Yokoalchemist

Karmie Cloo

Rich Wife

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ⓢⓐⓑⓔⓛⓛⓐ ⓘⓝⓓⓢⓞⓡ

⚜⚜lσσk, dσ nσt tσuch.
⚜⚜σnlч wαtch frσm αfαr.

Isabella wqtched as Sergio left after she finished her meal. "Well that depends if you define me as knowing where to find you being...Bumping into you in the hallway when I need your assistance, then yes, I know where to find you." Isabella muttered to herself as she cleaned her things and walked back to her room. Since classes were over for the day, she decided to go to bed and just let the rest of the night go as it should. With these thoughts running through her little head, it didn't take very long for Isabella to find her way back to her dorm. She slid into her room and quickly changed into her pajamas before jumping into bed. She stared straight ahead at the singed picture of her and her parents. Nothing devastated her more than destroying one of the most precious things in the world. Nothing.
Isabella stared at every damn detail on that picture for what seemed like an eternity. How there was not single hair out of place on her father's head, who's arm was wrapped protectively around her mother's waist. How her mother's hair was in a very unkempt bun, but she made it look very stylish, even though it looked as if it was to come undone. The one thing that Isabella would come back to look at was how her father's left arm was slung around Isabella's neck, and her mother was nearly doing the same, but on her shoulder. Isabella remembered when that picture was taken. Her mother just finished burning a batch of chocolate chip cookies, and her father was making fun of her lack of cooking skills. Isabella was lounging in the living room, watching her parents bicker, but soon make up. It was in that sudden flashback, that Isabella's fingers curled around the edges of the picture frame, and she pulled it into bed with her. That one moment, which made her curl into bed with the picture, quickly dozing off to the memories of the life she knew before she came to this place.

➳whєrє αm í?: My dorm
➳hσw αm í fєєlíng?: Nostalgic
➳whαt αm í wєαríng?: PJ's
➳quσtє σf thє dαч?: "So it goes." -Vonnegut
➳σσ¢: I've yawned maybe 6 or 7 times while writing this.

Jetfury's Kouhai

Battle-ready Spark

User Image
User Image

Outside ➔ Dorm Room :Where am I?
”Amaryllis Fae” ➔ No one :Who's with me?
Casual (dampened by pop v.v)Pajamas :Attire
Please let tomorrow be better. :Thoughts
All ready for the next day~ 6/6 baby! :O.o.C.

User Image
User Image

Was it just her or did half of the inhabitants of this school have some sort of innate b***h mode that just so happened to coincidentally go against her? It wasn’t even limited to the students, though she was sure that this unfamiliar girl that she had brushed by was. Well, maybe brushing by her wasn’t necessarily the right word, considering that the dark haired young woman’s shoulder had hit her own pretty hard. Sure, it hadn’t been anywhere close to something that would knock her off balance but it was enough to raise question in Rena’s mind. ‘Now what’s her issue?’ Still, she seemed harmless enough, or so Rena thought for about a second as the girl introduced herself after feigning concern for her well-being over the rougher than anticipated shoulder bump. That didn’t last long though as the dark haired girl quickly dropped the act and showed her true colors, before the Siren could so much as take her outstretched hand for the shake.

As the back of Amaryllis’ other hand connected with her face there was only one word to describe the silent girl’s reaction. Stunned. ‘She really just?’ It took a second for the renewed stinging of her cheek to sink in, as well as the ridiculously degrading words that accompanied with it. Although that wasn’t necessarily a new insult given it came with having a natural hair color of blue thanks to her heritage this girl’s entire demeanor was uncalled for. Plus she and anyone who used that term totally didn’t ever seem to realize that smurfs had blue skin, not hair. There was a difference, though she wasn’t about to stoop to the haughty girl’s level. What did she think she was as she dusted off her too fancy for reform school clothes, royalty? She sure talked like she was the hottest thing since sliced bread or the advent of electricity. At this point the Siren had decided that Amaryllis wasn’t even worth considering speaking for as she glared at the girl in her dumbfounded silence, doing her best to hide just how much this girl annoyed her. Anything that she did end up saying at this point was bound to do more harm than good. At the call for her name Rena refrained from answering verbally, nor did she go for her fall-back of post-its. It just wasn’t even worth the effort involved to write the nine letters total to her name for this girl. So, instead she would just shake her head and turn back toward the dorms, walking off without a single word for Amaryllis...though she did briefly consider flipping her off even if she didn’t act on that all too tempting move. ‘You can sashay right to hell for all I care.’

The fact that Rena had walked away from Amaryllis was probably the best course of action and hopefully the one that kept from causing an even larger scene at the cafeteria entrance. By this point Rena was soooo done with today. Getting backhanded and insulted to top everything else off had just served to remind her of how much she was starting to hate it here. Even if there were a few allies, there was only so much a girl could take before she snapped. The worst part was after that brush with Amaryllis Rena really did feel close to snapping. Still she didn’t immediately let any of it show until she was back in the dormitory. The moment the door was closed Rena would lean against it, sighing very audibly. Something about this day had been exhausting, between Eiko’s intense gym class, Miguel’s intense wolf-and-violence-filled class and Amaryllis’ intense bitchfest introduction. Letting her bag drop to the ground the Siren would bring a hand up to her cheek, rubbing it gently. ‘Did she have to hit me where I was already hurting? She just guaranteed a bruise if anything.’ Keeping her hand to her cheek Rena would sigh again as she dragged her worn out self to the bathroom for yet another shower thanks to that impromptu food fight. As she did so she could catch whiff of a scent of bleach. Shrugging it off she could only guess that Corban had been cleaning, though the reasoning behind it didn’t click with her. It didn’t really help that she was too tired to care about those little details.

After her very relaxing and almost therapeutic shower Rena would finally emerge from the bathroom, changed into her pajamas just after combing through her dampened blue locks. Immediately she would make way for her bed and plop down on it, staring up at the ceiling as she absentmindedly reached for her stuffed kitty that served as the best form of comfort. Hugging it close Rena would find herself lost in thought. Things could have gone a lot better, especially when it came to dinner with Addy and E. ‘Hopefully they don’t hate me for just walking out...’ Sighing again, she would make up her mind that next time she would try to tell them what her abilities were and pray that they didn’t shun her because of them, especially if she delivered the news via post-it. Even if it was better off that they don’t get exposed to it, Rena wasn’t sure how much longer she could take being at this place without support. Hell, she wasn’t even sure she could handle one more confrontation after how things had been going so far. At least she had hopes that things would only get better with the new day and newer classes. It wasn’t much, but that little bit of positivity was what she had to cling to along with her plushie support as she drifted off to sleep, not even bothering to shut off the lights.

User Image

Thoughts Writing. Speech

User Image

”Yujiki”

”Of Dracarys”
Mentioned <3

High-functioning Hoarder

15,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

User Image

YOKOThe mostly nameless gods are totally w o r n out today too.
YokoalchemistTheir lower backs are stiff and their knees are crooked.
YokoYokoTheir long-time hearts desire is
YoYokoalchemistA relaxation of days and nights.
YOKOYOKOOThey come all the way
YokoalchemTo the bathhouse in the neighboring world.
AlchemistyokoBut no matter how much money they finally manage to save up,
YoYokoalchemistEven if they grasp it tightly, it won't heat up.

YoYokoalchemistBrokoChem(There are no GODS in electric things)

Shiranui watched as Sebastian left with the female student before turning to Shaun. She already tended to Sebastian once before so with two treatments, he was well enough to walk a bit. Next to leave was a red haired girl, who left in quite a hurry so it was clear she was in good health for the most part. So the deity started treating Shaun, tending to the wound on his head and cleaning his face. With such a terrible head wound there was a possibility he suffered a concussion. The nurse needed to wake him up immediately to insure Shaun wouldn't slip into a coma. The woman grabbed a small wrapped cylinder that was about the size of a candy. "He needs to stay awake for a while and if you can help him stay that way then I would greatly appreciate it, Young One." Shiranui then snapped the item in half, showing that it was smelling salt. This was just the thing to pull people out of their sleep. "I tended to his injuries but I need him to stay here for the night.. Hm?"

Shiranui turned her attention to another student that rushed into the office. It was clear by the look on his face that something terrible had occurred. Kid informed her that Setsuna had overdosed on some manner of substance and needed help. This was no minor thing she was dealing with, especially given the patient. Setsuna was a wingless fairy folk, that meant that the nurse needed to be extremely careful. If she made one wrong move then she could accidentally break several bones. "You made the right choice in bringing him here, Young One.. Please take a deep breath to relax before you pass out from the anxiety. I will help your friend." There was a hint of worry in Shiranui's usually calm tone but it didn't stop her from taking action. The woman walked over to the bed Setsuna was placed on and carefully moved the small child to his side. 'All right.. I must focus.' Carefully, the Deity pressed on Setsuna's belly to make him expel the contents of his stomach. He was far too small to try and pump his stomach like they would with normal sized people. This was the only method available and luckily it worked. Next was to revive, get his pulse back to normal and awaken him. So with a little help from static electricity, Shiranui gave Setsuna a small jolt to do just that. "He should come around any moment."

Where: 2nd Floor, Physical Building: MAN Class - My office
Who: Kid, Vincent, Shaun, Setsuna
Condition: Perfect
Out of Charity:
User Image Cherry Blossom Storm

Jetfury

Rockman_V

Solana Shadow Plauge

Gigi da Soldier

High-functioning Hoarder

15,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

User Image

Tharros was mentally scolding himself for losing his temper in the manner that he did in front of the others. He always tried his best to keep his temper under control but sometimes it just gets the best of him. Besides the topic that was brought up during lunch certainly did him no favors. 'Still yelling at everyone was no way to present yourself..' The demon considered heading back to the dorm for the day was stopped when an all too familiar voice grabbed his attention. He wasn't really ready to speak to Lysandra again already but it would be rude to not listen to what she had to say. So the male turned to face her, some of the darkness had vanished from his face. Which was a good sign that his temper started to cool off. Lysandra started to apologize for what occurred in the cafeteria, which was good to hear that she realized the error in her ways. Perhaps she wasn't entirely as bad as he thought due to first impressions. Though what she said next completely threw all of that out the window.

"cuz I kinda know yer sister already" That repeated itself in Tharros' mind as the woman continued on with her strange apology. The darkness started spreading along his body as rage started bubbling in his chest. What gave this person the right to spout such nonsense? She didn't know a damn thing about his sister, nothing at all! The demon glared daggers at Lysandra as his hands balled into fists. "How dare you.. You know my sister? That's impossible!! She is dead!" He shouted at the woman, not having a clue that she was indeed telling the truth. The truth he accepted many years ago was that she had died since she vanished without a trace. So it was very hard to proclaim something like that and provide no evidence at all. "I was willing to forgive you for the talk of drug trafficking but this.. I can't believe you!! How low are you willing to sink!? Take your apology and never speak to me again!!" That was extreme even for him but Lysandra accidentally stumbled upon a sore spot that had been on Tharros' heart for years. The male student turned away from the woman and walked off in a hurry, not wanting to risk harming her anymore than he had already. Though truth be told, he would most likely feel like dirt for saying what he did.

Where: Around campus - heading to the dorm
Who: Lysandra and Elliot kinda nearby
Condition: Perfect - Annoyed and pissed off
Wearing: X
Out of Class:
User Image Phantoms

Kawaii Butthole69

Oxii Clean

Anxious Shapeshifter

3,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

• ☀╒════════════════╕☀
                                              Where:Cafeteria
                                              Who:Adelaide and Rena--> Addy only
                                              Mood:Worried about Rena, slightly apprehensive.
                                              Hunger level:Satisfied
                                              Flame level:Super heated!
                                              Attire:Average Day
                                              ☀╘════════════════╛☀
                                              ★⋖◇◆⊱ღ⊰◇◆⋗★

☞⋯⋯⋯ E listened with rapt attention as Addy described her powers and smiled widely. It was nice seeing that neither girl had run from her yet. You only can take so many years of being chased off with pitchforks, (or more modernly: 9 caliber pistols) before it begins to get hard to see yourself as anything except for a monster. "That sounds really cool Addy. It'd be nice, I think to have powers that don't do quite so much harm." she said tugging on her ear lightly as she spoke. Then addy continued on to tell her about her supposed roommate and she continued her determined listening before speaking again with renewed vigor. "I've met lots of people who were considered "rough around the edges" hopefully we get along just fine! As long a
                                              she doesn't go bein' a jerk then it should all be good,"
                                              she chirped before turning to listen to what Rena's powers were. Admittedly, she found herself exceptionally excited to hear the blue haired girls powers, whether it was because Rena was her first official friend, or simple curiosity, was unknown.

As Rena wrote E tried to guess what it could possibly be in her head, but her mind quickly got stuck thinking about various superhero powers that were possessed by her different favorite cartoon heroes. Blinking back to attention as Rena put down the post it note E began to read it. She got about half way through it when Rena suddenly stood and moved to leave the table. "Ah! Rena wait!" E called after her standing quickly to follow her when her progress was halted by Adelaide's words. "If she has had a rough day, then we should be there for her as her friends." E said brow furrowing slightly before she sighed and ran a hand through her long red hair. "But... Yeah I guess rest does help most people too." she mumbled quietly before stepping away from the table and stacking her empty trays on top of each other. "I actually could use some help getting back to the dorms." she said before giving Addy a small, sheepish, smile. "I have a tendency to be very... Directionally challenged," she admitted a little embarrassed. "Almost ridiculously so."

Rolling her shoulders slowly, to release a few aches that had arisen from sitting hunched over her food at the table, E turned briefly to look where Rena had departed the room. "Though if there is a particular area you want to show off or something, I'm not against some exploring!" she said smiling before moving to put away her trays.

♨⋋⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋌♨
                                              Kawaii Butthole69
                                              Mitzy-nyan
                                              mentioned <3

Out Of Character <3
                                              Thunk thought thoughted.
                                              Spunk spoke spoked?
                                              Quote:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash