Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mitzy-nyan's Senpai

Astounding Worker

Well, I guess we're OPEN!

First period is just now ending. You will be notified by Mr. Knife when Second period begins!

Obsessive Cultist

Sergio De La Rocha

User Image

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Sergio walked through the hallways of the school while waiting for his next class to start. He already didn't like staying in school. He would leave but they would just bring him back to the school. He found a tree in the middle of the school and decided that he might as well relax while he is waiting for his next class to start. He took a seat underneath the tree and looked up at the leaves on the trees. "I believe that this school is useless. I will never trust the humans ever again. I will also never live with those humans. I believe that all of the humans on this planet are useless and should be exterminated." Sergio sat there as these thoughts went through his head. He had never trusted humans due to experiences in his past. He just sat there as people pass by him. He didn't care if he didn't make friends. He probably wouldn't seen any of them after he leaves this school. For now he will just relax and see what happens.

Mitzy-nyan's Senpai

Astounding Worker

User Image
                  KidDisaster

I xx W O N ' T xx FAIL xx Y O U xx N O W
                  We're going down and you're all ******** up for sure...
                  D E A R xx C A P T A I N xx S E N D xx T H E xx S . O . S

Class had ended already, but Kid was still in the classroom, as was the person next to him: Lilith Raine. It worked out, though, as there wasn't really anything to do that Kid could recall, so he had some free time. Lilith was one of his best friends as well...somehow. Most of what he was, he was pretty sure Lilith hated in anybody else. Though through whatever twist of fate, they had formed a close friendship. "I take it you also have nothing to do?" There weren't many people left in the room at this point, and he doubted she was studying. "It's funny..." He said, resting a hand on his chin and looking out the window with the kind of smile you might have after waking from a good dream. "The year just started, and we're already falling into the same monotony as we did last year. Never being in a rush. Maybe we prefer it this way because of the feeling of peace that comes with only a few other living beings around you after class? It's one of the only times that you really see that...behind all the extra fluff, this is still a school." The clouds reflected off of his gem-like amber eyes. It was a nice day. "At least...that's my guess."

"Oh, Lilith!" He said abruptly after a slight pause, his face shifting to surprise. Lifting his head from his chin and widening his eyes, he spoke calmly, regaining his composure. How could he have forgotten? "I hadn't realized that we were in the same dorm room this year. I went in a few times, but I hadn't seen anyone else. Although now that I think about it, those kimonos did look familiar..." She was probably out haunting dreams or something at night, which would make sense as to why he hadn't seen her. His smile returned before he continued. "In any case, it's very good to see you again, Lilith." He covered his mouth and let out a small chuckle. "I hope you don't beat things up in your sleep!" He was half serious, because he'd be in for some real pain if she did.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

T H A N K xx G O D xx F O R xx Y O U R xx S T R E N G T H
                  Will you hold your breath waiting for me to exhale?
                  I N xx T H E xx S H O R T xx L I F E xx LIVED

Where am I? Still in Ms. Dawn's class, but it's over.
                  What am I thinking? She's one of the people I'd very much prefer to have as a roommate.

'thinking'
                  "talking"

Karmie Gee
OOC: Me and Karmie plotted for a good while, in case anyone was wondering.

Merry Camper

17,500 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Intermediate Skill 100
User Image

l i s e
User Image

W H A TxxI SxxT H I Sxthat I can't xS E E--/color];
                              W I T HxxE Y E Sxcold hands takingxH O L DxxO FxxM E...
                              Elise quietly walked down the hallway, head down as she quietly admonished herself. She had been trying to be careful recently with her powers and slipping between the Worlds! How was I to know that the anxiety of the year starting would make me Ink Walk? She hadn’t even realized it completely since she woke up in it where she was until they started calling to her…Those Voices. The ones that make her skin crawl with the misery and sorrow in their tone as they cried her name and screamed it in anger when she ignored them. This time she had been gone for the entire first period classes. Not her longest Ink Walk, but unfortunately not her shortest. As it was, she felt more shaken than she had the night before when the knowledge that tomorrow was the first day of classes and there'd be loads of people she'd have to be around finally sunk in. Luckily she had managed to keep to the shadows and avoid having to talk to anybody so far. It helped her nerves, but she knew that sooner or later second period would start and even if she huddled in the back of the class and tried to ignore everybody, odds were that she'd at least have to give her name and introduce herself to the class. Clutching her schedule in her hand, she walked towards her next class and wished desperately that she could just hide in her room for a bit longer.

W H E NxxG O D
                              xis gone, and the Devilx T A K E SxxH O L D,
                              W H Oxwill have mercy onxY O U RxxS O U L ?

My apparel. [x]
                              This feeling...God, I hope first period wasn't important...
                              Where am I? Hallway

User Image

One Odd Coincidence:
Quote:
Sorry it's so short! Not much to do with Elise just yet...And this layout is mostly temporary; gotta edit it later~

Kitten

User Image
Adelaide Sanders

Oh, everything's great. Everything's fine.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
After everyone calmed down, class resumed without further incidence, much to the relief of everyone involved.

A few minutes later, and class has just ended and Adelaide was gathering her things together into her canvas book bag. While doing so, she heard Kid's voice as he was apparently holding a friendly conversation with Lilith (or at least a one sided conversation). She couldn't help but feel a little surprised, since she didn't know that Lilith was already familiar with this school like he is apparently, but she decided against questioning it further. The last thing she needed was another nightmare (or another head ache from blasting another psychic wave). Sticking her notes into her binder and closing it, she accidentally knocked over her small black cat eraser that must have slipped out of her pencil case when she wasn't looking, and it bounced in the direction of those two and landed near Kid's foot. She gulped as she saw it stop, and she was sweating under the collar again, debating on whether or not to walk over there and interrupt their small talk. Yeah... No... Let's not and say we did... Her face was red at this point as she was thinking of every scenario that would happen if she were to either walk over there or if he walked over here. They all ended bad in the end with her crying in her closet in embarrassment.

Deciding to bite the bullet, she swallowed hard and walked over to the two as they were still conversing. Taking a breath, she got in front of them to get their attention.

"...My eraser." She mumbled awkwardly, averting her eyes and pointing to kid's foot, the innocent black cat eraser just sitting there. Already this was far too much for her to handle, as she could feel their gazes on her as she realized she didn't even say a greeting to break the ice, making her anxious to the point of nausea. Upon that realization, she could feel a lump in her throat as she was fighting back either throwing up or crying or maybe even a combination of both.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Everything's fine.

Where'd I go?: Still in class.
Thinking: He's going to think I'm weird, and he's going to laugh at me for having such a weird eraser, and he's going to call me a NERD... Ohgodohgodohgod.
Out Of Candy: Boop. Yaaaay, new post!~ Annnnnnd I had to edit it already... Ah...... ; w;

Jetfury
Karmie Gee
User Image
"Shoo, fly, don't bother me."
A R T H U R
P O D

Leaving the classroom more uncomfortable than when he entered, Arthur tried to shake his teachers words from his brain. He noticed the young Hispanic boy (Who was significantly less manly than the one he witnessed early. Maybe significantly more sane would be a better choice of words.) walking through the halls with soured face. Arthur understood though, Its not irrational to want to be out of this crazy place. Arthur was considering meeting up with kid again, or trying to meet new people. Wondering who could the rest of the rangers be and letting his mind wander. He stopped walking, crossed his arms and began getting off topic in his mind.
"I wonder, would I be the red ranger or the blue ranger..."
He continued down the hall at a slight pace, still lost in thought.
"UGH! What am I doing?!?"
His tone wasnt quite yelling, but it was enough to echo through the hallway.
"I'd probably be the black ranger or something."

Who am I with:My thoughts
Where am I: Outside of class
What am I thinking:Which ranger...?
OOC: Long time no speak folks. lol, its kinda short, I'm tryna get back into the swing o' thangs.

Winner

User Image
User Image
T H E ★ N I G H T M A R E ★ D E M O N
▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ❝ Are you going to do something? Or are you just going to stand there and bleed? ❞

↘↘The class with Ms. Dawn felt like it to eons to finish, what with her persistent skewing of new students and all. She was surely a wise one, but Lilith saw her teachings rather useless for a returning student. She didn't even know why she was assigned this class.. Maybe she needed the extra work she never accomplished from last year? "Whatever, at least it's over now.."

The room began to empty out slowly, but familiarizing herself with her schedule, her next class wasn't until later on, giving her ample time to kill however she pleased. But what could she possibly do for the time being? She had already messed around with a couple of whelps earlier that day, so it wouldn't be smart to wear herself out by using her nightmares again. She sighed, slouching a little lower on to her table before she heard a very familiar voice coming from her left side. "I take it you also have nothing to do?" Her deep red eyes met with Kid's as she found herself smiling as she nodded at his question. He then started rambling about the monotonous and routine life the students of Taiustus lead on a yearly basis. It was quite depressing, really, and a part of Lilith hated it. But falling into the same pattern was inevitable, especially in a stifling environment like this one.

She was surprised to see Kid being quite aloof for a brief moment, a distant gaze leaving wonder in his eyes as he spoke. She wasn't quite sure how to respond to his statement, but regardless, he swiftly turned to face her again and changed the topic. Lilith laughed softly, being fairly proud of her delicate wardrobe. "Yes, dorm seven, I believe," she said, nodding her head about sneaking out at night to haunt people's dreams. "Ah, I'm surprised at how much you remember my awful little habit of getting into people's heads while they're asleep," she added, a rather sinister look in her eyes. "It's good fun and good practice. Besides, you know I've always had trouble sleeping myself." The demoness was pretty much an insomniac, but her body doesn't really depend on sleep to properly regenerate. Lying down in bed and staring at the ceiling is more than enough rest for her.

"It's always nice to see you, Kid. You have this insanely annoying but surprisingly endearing cheerful nature that everybody just loves. I'm surprised I haven't gagged yet," she teased. It was plain as day that someone like Lilith would probably dislike someone like Kid. But for some strange reason, the two had crafted a sturdy friendship over the previous year. She has grown to admire his courageous and genuine personality, and at times, found herself being protective over him. "I saw you making a few friends earlier, anybody worth introducing?"

Lilith's deep red eyes then fell upon Adelaide, who, for some reason, had just decided to awkwardly stand in front of them in the middle of their conversation. Lilith glared at the girl with an intensely cold expression. "What in the hell could be so important that she would rudely interrupt us like this?" Her darting stare then followed where Adelaide was pointing. "An eraser?" Lilith said, raising a brow as the menacingly cute rubbery item sat mockingly at their feet. The demoness placed her palm over her face, sighing loudly. "Look, haven't you learned anything from earlier? You gotta be more assertive than that if you want to accomplish anything in this school," she said, frustration evident in her tone. She saw how Adelaide was at the brink of tears, agitating Lilith even more. Rolling her eyes, she bent down and picked up the eraser, grabbing Adelaide's hand and shoving it into her palm. She then crossed her arms and resumed glaring. "Kid.. this is Adelaide. She's a pathetic little thing, she is."

Where I am ★ Classroom
                                                  Who I'm with ★ Kid & Adelaide
                                                  Out Of Cranberries ★ ❝Aws. Frans for Lilith!❞

Jetfury
Kawaii Butthole69

Obsessive Cultist

Sergio De La Rocha

User Image

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Sergio sat underneath the tree. He was bored out of his mind and needed something to do. He would of used his powers as a form of entertainment but he knew that it slow down his regeneration time. This is one of the only draw backs of his powers. One of these day it will no longer be a problem. Once it's no longer a problem then he will be able to use it more freely. For now his powers are going to be kept on reserve. You'll never know when you may need your powers. Especially in a school with students that are as violent as you are.

Sergio looked around and notice some interesting characters. There was a kid with a blonde stripe running through the middle of his hair that he heard in the hall before he went outside to relax. That kid seemed to be talking about some kind of nonsense. He could then see two people talking to each other through one of the windows on campus. One of them was a boy who seemed happy and cheerful. The other was a girl who seemed to mischievous looking. There was just something about that girl that seemed off. He should keep an eye on her. Sergio then looked at the tree before closing his eyes.

Shy Phantom

18,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image
User Image
~~If it's cute, it's mine. If it's yummy, it's mine. If it's yours, then you must be mistaken.~~

The class had ended. The horrible, confusing, boring class with the mean, scary wolf lady had finally ended. It felt like it had taken all day! And he had another of these class things not too long from now! Luca groaned and flopped his face on his desk and tried to think of happier things. Lace, ribbons, a new dress, pretty new jewelry or a new hair clip... A nice big chunk of meat... Luca's stomach growled, reminding him that he hadn't had anything to eat since yesterday. It was passed time for breakfast, but when would he be able to have lunch? Would they feed him here? Or was he expected to feed himself?

Lifting his head from his desk he turned to ask Adelaide if she knew when lunch would be, but she wasn't at her seat anymore. Instead she was a short distance away, once again looking like she might cry, and getting stared down by a scary looking girl with red eyes. He decided he didn't like that look, nor the girl who was wearing it.

Hopping from his seat he went over to Addy and tried to distract her from the scary girl. "Hey! Addy! What are you doin over here? Come on lets go talk to Elly about the Pretty Princess Club. We have things we have to decide right? Really important club stuff!" He grabbed her hand, the one not holding her completely adorable little eraser, and tugged, trying to encourage her to come with him and get away from the scary girl. He tried to keep a smile on his face for Addy, but all he really wanted to do was hiss at the other girl and scratch those glaring eyes of hers out for daring to upset his friend. This girl wasn't a teacher. This girl would be fair game if she hurt his friends.

He was so focused on Addy and the red eyed girl that he didn't even notice Kid.

{Where am I?} The history class room
{Who am I with?} Addy and this scary chick
{What's on my mind?}
I won't watch my friends be hurt a second time in the same hour darn it!

Jetfury
Karmie Gee
Kawaii Butthole69

Merry Camper

17,500 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Intermediate Skill 100
User Image

User Image

A L LxxIxxE V E RxxW A N T E DxxW A SxxT H ExxW O R L D
                                        I can't help that I need it all;
                                        T H ExxIxxP R I M A D O N N AxxL I F E
                                        The rise and fall.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Eloise walked back into the classroom, having excused herself to go to the potty, to find the tension in the room so thick it made her shudder a bit. Seeing Luca holding Addy's hand and glaring at a girl with white hair a horns made her curiosity perk up. "Hey guys, what's the hapy-hap?" Moving to stand beside Addy and Luca, she glanced at the new girl and saw Kid standing near her. A smile bloomed on her face; now she could properly invite him to the PPC. "Oh, hey, Kid! I was hoping to catch you after class. Luca, Addy, I wanted to invite Kid to the Pretty Princess Club. If you guys wouldn't mind, that is. Since we're all co-founders. I mean, not as a princess of course--but maybe a Prince? I mean, we shouldn't be biased just because he's a boy. He's still pretty in a boy way, right? And he is super nice!" Remembering the other girl, Eloise cleared her throat and stepped forward and offered a hand towards her. "I don't think we've met before. I'm Eloise Addams, but you can call me Elly. And who are you?" Hopefully whatever had been going on beforehand was over now and everything was alright; from the look on Addy's face the conversation hadn't been so pleasant it seemed...'Maybe Addy just gets spooked by new people?'

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Y O UxxS A YxxT H A TxxI ' MxxK I N D AxxD I F F I C U L T,
                                        But it's always someone else's fault;
                                        G O TxxY O UxxW R A P P E DxxA R O U N DxxM YxxF I N G E R,xxB A B E!
                                        You can count on me to misbehave...

User Image

Where in the jeebs am I? Classroom
    I'm sorry--who are you? Addy, Luca, Kid and this other girl I don't know--yet!
    I feel so... Curious
    Ah! My clothes?! All wet now...But still totes adorable!
    M music of the moment~None

One Odd Coincidence:
    ~
    Kitsu Maxwell
    Kawaii Butthole69
    Karmie Gee
    Jetfury
    Kitsu Maxwell

Mitzy-nyan's Senpai

Astounding Worker

User Image
                  KidDisaster

I xx W O N ' T xx FAIL xx Y O U xx N O W
                  We're going down and you're all ******** up for sure...
                  D E A R xx C A P T A I N xx S E N D xx T H E xx S . O . S

Lilith was the same as always, which was...good. "It's always nice to see you, Kid. You have this insanely annoying but surprisingly endearing cheerful nature that everybody just loves. I'm surprised I haven't gagged yet," The simultaneous compliment and insult made Kid chuckle a little. She was more or less right, he supposed. He had a way of getting people to like him, which was good for a performer like himself. Gave him a reason to entertain. "I saw you making a few friends earlier, anybody worth introducing?"He thought to himself for a moment, but before he could answer a third person entered the conversation. Kid had briefly seen her during the opening ceremony, but she only said a word to him and continued on her way.This time, however, she spoke.

"...My eraser." She mumbled, with an expression as if she were about to vomit all over Kid and Lilith. Kid could tell this poor girl would...probably have a very hard time in the school, unfortunately. He didn't even notice that she was pointing because he was so focused on her face. "Are you...okay? Should I show you to the nurse?" Frankly he was a bit worried. She seemed more fragile than he was, and that was saying something. Lilith, of course, wouldn't have it. "What in the hell could be so important that she would rudely interrupt us like this? An eraser?" The surprise was that Lilith actually seemed a little...concerned for the girl. Frustrated, but concerned. "Look, haven't you learned anything from earlier? You gotta be more assertive than that if you want to accomplish anything in this school." Seeing Lilith being so sisterly, Kid couldn't help but let a small smile escape. "I knew you could make friends, Lily." She was as rude as ever being forceful with the girl, but she was like that a lot. "Kid.. this is Adelaide. She's a pathetic little thing, she is." Kid smiled at the girl, she reminded him of himself when he first got to the school. "It's nice to meet you, I'm Kid Disaster, of the magician troupe. Don't mind Lilith, this is her way of being nice. I think that's an adorable eraser!"

Yet another voice chimed in, it was Luca this time. "Hey! Addy! What are you doin over here? Come on lets go talk to Elly about the Pretty Princess Club. We have things we have to decide right? Really important club stuff!" It seemed like he(she?) was trying to get away, tugging Adelaide's arm and brandishing a smile Kid could tell wasn't genuine. Something told him, however, that the boy(girl?) didn't even notice him at this point. "Hey guys, what's the hapy-hap?" Another voice joined the conversation, extending an invitation to the...pretty princess club? As well as a introduction to Lilith. "It's nice to see you again, Eloise." He said with a smile. So much was going on now, that he didn't want to contribute too much, so he stopped speaking and allowed things to continue.

T H A N K xx G O D xx F O R xx Y O U R xx S T R E N G T H
                  Will you hold your breath waiting for me to exhale?
                  I N xx T H E xx S H O R T xx L I F E xx LIVED

Where am I? Ms. Dawn's room
                  What am I thinking? I hope this tension breaks...

'thinking'
                  "talking"

Karmie Gee
Little Miss Opinionated
Kitsu Maxwell
Kawaii Butthole69

Romantic Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx══════════════════════════════ Delinquent Teacher - - ══════════
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
» ᴛʜᴇ sᴏʟɪᴛᴀʀʏ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ᴡᴏʟғ ᴡʜᴏ ᴇɴɢʀᴀᴠᴇs ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ // sʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ ʙᴀʙʏ, ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀsᴛᴇ ʜɪs ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ!

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: hallway || ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: lots of people || ᴍᴏᴏᴅ: fuming

xxx[ A ] s the students of the academy milled about in the hallways, locating friends from the year before or someone they had met during the earlier milling fest, something much more hostile moved amongst them. It cut through the population like a shark moved through water - except lacking the cool theme that came with a stereotypical shark on the hunt. That may have been because it wasn't actually a giant shark, but that's beside the point! This person was more like a badger anyways; a honey badger. The most badass of all of the badgers! Anyways, if no one had guessed by now all of this was describing the socially inept teacher known as Mr. Stripes. Since about halfway through the first period she had been on the war path, tearing her way around the campus as she furiously searched for someone or something. Sadly Chaeli was about as good at directions as she was social relations. Despite spending the last six years of her life in Taiustus, she had yet to successfully map out and memorize the entire layout. She was convinced that this was because that Crazy b*****d of a principal moved the place around every so often. No matter, that would not stop her.

She would find that burly b*****d and destroy him.

In order to find out just why Chaeli wants Miguel deader than a doornail, we have to rewind a bit. Does anyone remember that time when the muscle-head stopped at one of the food tables and decided to help himself to a section of it - literally? Well, luck had it that the table he had chowed down on just so happened to be the one Chaeli had been hunkered down next to. Somewhat stunned with the bizarre display from him, our hero failed to notice the utter peril of a loved one until it was much too late. Miguel had taken a leg out along with that chunk of the table. When that happened the entire table began to tilt, and to Chaeli's horror her plate of lemon bars was one of the victims. She had only been able to watch as it disappeared over the edge, its demise marked by a light 'thud' onto the courtyard ground. The trauma left her staring at the spot it once occupied until the cleaning crew had swept it all away.

"When I find that sunnovabitch," Chaeli growled aloud, sounding very akin to a wild animal as she did, "I'm gonna beat 'im t' death with his own skull! I'm gonna rip 'is spine out 'nd skip rope wit' it! I'm gonna-!" In the middle of her next morbid threat she suddenly stopped, pausing in her stride as she looked around. After several seconds of simply standing there she let out a hiss. "Shiiiit, I've been 'ere already!" Now exasperated and fed up with all this nonsense, Chaeli grit her teeth and thrust two fists upwards towards the sky. "Get out 'ere so I can beat th' bloody s**t outta ya, ya psycho!"

Mitzy-nyan's Senpai

Astounding Worker

User Image

Miguel stood in the clouds, awaiting a reason to "drop in" and "deliver" and "consume" and "crush" when a voice echoed through the skies and into his (one) ear. "Get out 'ere so I can beat th' bloody s**t outta ya, ya psycho!" This was it. The call of Mr or Ms Stripes, he wasn't really sure. Chaeli. This was the type of echo that could only be heard when a true MAN used a proper man call. Flapping his wings, Miguel began to soar downwards into the oblivion of jellybeans and flaming snakes: Taiustus.

"I...AM..." He said, above his target. POWERRRR!" as his fists rose from the floor and in front of his fellow faculty teacher, his mouth foaming with a green substance. Staring, he began to heave and cough. His pupils went white as he flexed his MANTASTIC muscles, sending a shimmering mist of sweat throughout the room. Finally, his heaving gave way, as several full sized cats scurried from his mouth and across the floors. "You know THE MAN CALL?! STATE YOUR MANLY NAME AND RANK?!" He said, confusion is his voice. Was this woman a man? Or was this man a woman? Or...both??!

"I! Am MIGUEL! DE! FUERZA! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH, CHAELI?! HOW DO I EVEN PRONOUNCE THAT?! HOW MANY PECS YOU GOT, HOMBRE? TWO? I'VE GOT THIRTEEN ON MY BUTT! I! NEED! A! DOCTOR!" He roared, as he flexed it butt pecs through his sweatpants. Then, you could see his butt pecs flexing their muscles. WAS IT TIME FOR MAN TO MAN COMBAT?! He turned his body upside down, floating in midair, as he did push-ups on...nothing. "IS THIS THE TIME FOR COMBAT?! ONE PUNCH FOR YES, TWO FOR NOOOO!"

User Image

Suzuki Mine
Sorry, gotta RE-get into the swing of Miguel.

Beware The Bear's Husband

Omnipresent Genius

User Image
                  ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫
              ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
                ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇғᴛ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇʀᴇ tab ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇғᴛ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇʀᴇ tab ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇғᴛ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇʀᴇ tab ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇғᴛ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇʀᴇ tab ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇғᴛ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇʀᴇ tab ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇғᴛ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇʀᴇ
                ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇғᴛ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇʀᴇ tab ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇғᴛ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇʀᴇ tab ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇғᴛ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇʀᴇ tab ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇғᴛ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇʀᴇ tab ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇғᴛ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇʀᴇ tab ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇғᴛ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇʀᴇ
              ◌◌◌◌◌◌ tab YOU KNOW I'LLNEVERFOLDLIKE YOU'RE►►THEAUTHORITY
              tab tab tab tab tab you've had your say, now take your seat || you've had your say, now take your seat || you've had your say, now take your seat
              tab tab tab tab tab you've had your say, now take your seat || you've had your say, now take your seat || you've had your say, now take your seat

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab .╒══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╡ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ╞════════╡
                                            Are you ********’ kiddin’ me?!” A rather fuming snarl escaped and equally angry red-headed woman. “You ********’ idiot!” She shouted again, her gaze fixed on a classmate in which she still wasn’t sure if she remembered their name.

As her eyes narrowed, the deep hue in them swirling with fury, Natalia stepped closer to the girl, who simply looked up at her as if she were about to soil herself. It just so happens that this student got up just a little too fast, just as Natalia was passing by to leave the classroom. As the other, nameless girl, stood, she spilt her drink off the side, and also onto Natalia’s shorts and bare legs. It wasn’t just water either. Nope, it was some sort of red substance, and she could already feel the liquid drying and solidifying, becoming sticky.

The ******** is this s**t, koolaid?” Her english accent was thick with every word she spat out. “Are you ********’ twelve? Sweet mother of... ARGH!” If it were physically possible, steam would be spouting from Natalia’s ears.

Deciding it best to finish up and move on, Natalia gripped the girl by the collar of her shirt and pulled her up. “Next time I see you, I will ********’ tear you apart.” She threatened, menacingly before tossing the girl aside and quickly storming out of the classroom. Even though soon she would be called to her next class, Natalia wanted to get to her dorm and change clothes. Of course, this could make her late, which also peeved her even further.

“[********’ dammit.
                                            ” She grumbled, looking down to the now stained clothing, her fingers poking at the sticky beverage that now plastered her leg. “This is ********’ stupid as fu--” Her angry brooding was cut off as she ran into something solid, and lost her balance, thus falling on her butt.

The hell?!” She looked upward to the wall she ran into, the wall actually being another person, who looked almost as frustrated as Natalia. Almost.Watch where you are ********’ going, idiot!” She glared, pushing herself up to stand, while staring at the other student and waiting for some kind of apology; even though an apology wouldn’t even come close to sating Natalia’s fury.
                                          .╘══════════╡ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ╞══════════════════════════════════════════════════╡
                        User Image

ALLMYCREDENTIALSxxW E R E L I E S
                              ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: halls
                              ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: some ********]
                              ᴏᴏᴄ: o -o

Kitten

User Image

Oh, everything's great. Everything's fine.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Adelaide Sanders

"Kid.. this is Adelaide. She's a pathetic little thing, she is." Adelaide snapped back from the shock of being rudely handed her eraser when she heard that remark coming from the demon. She blinked and glared at Lilith as well as stuck her tongue out in defiance even though she knew it was childish of her. She just wanted her eraser back, that's all, and was at least hoping that Lilith was going to be nice. Guess not. Though this was probably her way of toughening her up, but still. Turning back to the boy that was sitting across from them, she sheepishly waved at him and managed a small, "Hi,". Kid smiled, and confirmed Adelaide's thought from before that this was some way of Lilith being nice. She was caught off guard of the comment on how cute her eraser was though. She definitely didn't do well with the opposite sex, no matter how nice or cute they were.

Just then, she felt someone grab her arm protectively. "Hey! Addy! What are you doin over here? Come on lets go talk to Elly about the Pretty Princess Club. We have things we have to decide right? Really important club stuff!" Luca said as he tugged on her arm. Adelaide was about to reassure him that she was all right and just go with him in his direction out of out the classroom when Elly came over to the group instead with a look of curiosity and maybe even concern. So many people in a tight spot...! Adelaide just wanted to look for an out when Elly started talking to her and Luca about inviting Kid into the Pretty Princess Club as a Pretty Prince. Out of nowhere she started to giggle a little too loudly at the image of him in a medieval prince outfit. She stopped herself quickly, hoping that no one would notice, but knowing too well, someone was perceptive enough to see her giggle fit.

"A-ah... Um, sorry about that. I... Thought of something funny... Either way, I don't mind if he joins, as long as it's okay with you two," She replied, readjusting her glasses to hide her embarrassment.

Everything's fine.

Where'd I go?:Still in the classroom.

I'm with: Elly, Luca, Lilith and Kid. (Too many!!)

Thinking: The more the merrier, I guess?

Little Miss Opinionated
Kitsu Maxwell
Karmie Gee
Jetfury

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items