Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Gekko

User Image

Jorg couldn't help but giggle when Asura mentioned how Julius Caeser was a 'd**k'. The way how Asura used the word with such awkwardness of never having said such words before only added to Jorg's giggle-ness. Before Jorg could respond, he scrambled up and grabbed the mug in his hands, since his fist was currently being used, and bowed to Asura as well. "I must say, dear Asura, I will have much to ask you! Manielvaren barely has any documentation! And dear Axton, I must apologize for addressing you improperly." Taking a step towards the man, he sipped his coffee and eyed him up and down. War wounds, polished leather, the real soldiers. Crossing his arms, the mug hanging by one finger around his ribs, Jorg nodded. "You are one fine man indeed. I am battle strategist and tactician, Jorg Eldur. I do not hold any clan titles since I left my homeland with basically everyone completely hata on me. Please, join me through these woods for a nice chat. If you aren't busy, dear sir." Asura had agreed and walked along with Jorg into the woods around Taiustus with Jorg. They began to speak of Manielvaren the most, and Jorg jotted down notes during the conversation. 'This is amazing! He was all over this!' Jorg was giddy with excitement as the elf continued. "Oh! Tell me! Was the assassination pure and sly or was it in broad daylight? And who found the body first?! Oh! Wars started from assassinations are the best! You know? It shows already how weak the other party is by getting behind their defenses." Continuing to jot down notes, he also wanted to make sure the elf didn't fatigue his voice from it. Summoning a waterskin for Asura, Jorg handed it to him and assured him that it was the clearest water in creation. After Manielvaren, Jorg began to pester him about Galfahava, since Jorg's father was in Nanjadieve.

"That is where I know Diemos clan from! Your brother is my great great great uncle! Guð minn! We are relatives! Your brother saved him when one of the war lions from the Terran cults attacked!" Jorg jumped up and down. "An actual blood relative. He wasn't wed into the family, so you and I share some blood. Lítill heimur" As Jorg walked along with Asura, now gleaming with joy, and resisting the urge to call the man Uncle, they continued to the end of Galfahava. Jorg was left speechless about all the slaughter that Asura had endured. After seeing his tree magic from before, he wondered what else the man could do magically. "You know, my powers aren't as helpful as yours." Jorg said, summoning four balls and having them float in the air just above Jorg's head. Pointing to each one, he noted that each one was a different element. Taking one of the balls in his hand, he turned around and aimed at a tree. Taking the ball in his hand, he tossed it as hard as he could, the ball smashing against the bark and immediately showing a large wave of dirt pile up and fly past it. "I create elements and use them how I please. Anything I create I can move around freely for quite a distance." Jorg floated the waterskin from Asura to his own hand, pouring it inside the coffee mug and swishing the mug around, cleaning it before he turned the mug upside down, dropping all the liquid. They happened to walk the entire circle of the tree line, leaving Jorg to ponder the time. Staring up at the sun, he turned his body North and counted around to see the time. "Ó kæri, it is almost time for class." Turning around to the man, Jorg couldn't help but open wide and hug him quicker than a rabbit jumping. Quickly launching himself off, he tightened the strap on his chest and started to walk off to his class. "That you so much, dear Frændi. I am in your debt for all of this knowledge. I shall be seeing you later!" Jorg waved before heading off.

AsuraDeimos

User Image

User Image

--------------------------------------------------------------

Setsuna's HP: { ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ }
Other Info: Is fairy sized (about 2 inches/5CM tall)
Current location: Nurse's office -> Dorm->Phy building

-[Normal theme]-

It wasn't long before the nurse did a few check -ups and released him from her watch. Shirtless, messy, is sword in one hand and with his bag over one shoulder, made his way to the nearest vent. Just like before, he used his phone to activate the fans and was easily whisked through, landing under his make-shift desk-house. He tossed his bag and sword aside and quickly went into the bathroom, peeling his clothes off and tossing them into a basket. He turned the nobs, adjusting the water temperature and letting it wash over him.

He leaned against the cold tile wall, the steam quickly picking up and fogging the glass and windows. There will be changes. Now that we're completed again, all that fear seems to have subsided. I'll also have to reset relations with any of the students I've met here before. That includes Gia... He paused for a second, grabbing the shampoo and lathering his hair. He actually forgot about her when he rolled into the dorm. "Unlike the soldier, I know when to give up on a hopeless situation..." He muttered, rinsing himself off.

After his shower, he was dressed and ready for class. He wore a simple black business suit with a dark blue shirt under the light jacket, one of the few formal wears he had in his wardrobe. He looked like he was going to work rather than going to class. "I really need more clothes..." He said to himself looking at the mirror. He made his way into his workshop, a place that had all of his equipment and gadgets. He walked over to his work desk, a place that hasn't been used as of late. Laid out before him were plans of a set that would increase his sneaking ability exponentially. The only problem were materials and time. All the events that's been happening so far really st his plans back. "These past few days have been hell for me...but no more of that." He shook his head, taking a mental note to get back to that project one day. He walked over to another desk, this one a little messier with random items scattered about.

He opened his jacket, revealing the inside having strange velcro loops sewn into it. He grabbed a few sticky grenades, glass grenades*1, a detonator, small tool kit, and small medical kit placing it all in his jacket and about his belt. He grabbed his fingerless gloves as well as a small grappling hook, latching it onto his hip. He walked out of the workshop and grabbed his sword, latching it onto the other side of his hip. He looked at himself in front of the mirror, making sure his extra surprises were concealed. He patted himself down to make sure all of his extras were secured.

With his equipment all set, he made his way up to the top of the desk. Opening the tiny door, he found that there was a box before him. He circled around it, seeing that it was something from his parents. The same people that made him into this little monster. "Must be more materials...I'll take a look later..." He looked over at Gia's night stand, seeing the time. He then turned and saw that she was still sleeping, or maybe just laying there. He shrugged, walking to a more spacious area of the desk to run a few tests. He was suppose to lose something, but he didn't quite know what was lost.

He snapped his fingers, easily activating his light magic. A swirl of light snaked around him, fading away. He snapped his fingers again, activating his wind magic. A gust of wind picked up at his feet. He lightly jumped, testing its effects. Nothing went wrong. He placed one hand on his blade, charging it with magic. Nothing was abnormal there. After a few more tests, he concluded that maybe he didn't lose anything at all, though there was one more thing he had to test out; his size change magic.

He clasped his hands together, focusing on it and...nothing. He tried again, but the magic just wouldn't conjure. He tried an alternate technique to it, clasping his hands a different way, but again nothing happened. "Damn it..this is going to be difficult..." He muttered to himself, as he tried again, and nothing happened, not event a spark of magic power.
He took a deep breath, taking out his phone and checking his schedule. "Ability control...how convenient...though I doubt this creature of the night would know anything about size change magic." He paused, looking through his phone and remembering something. He recorded what happened last night. He took out his ear bud, closed his eyes, and listen carefully.

He fast forward a bit, getting through the silenced parts. He heard voices, a male and a few female voices. Voices he didn't recognize. He played with the fast forward and rewind buttons, listening carefully to what was going on and trying to imagine it all. He slowed it down a bit when he reached the nurses office, fast forwarding it through the night. The male voice lingered and soon vanished and the rest of the recording went on silent.

He calmly placed his phone and ear buds away, looking over at Gia who was still sleeping.The only one I thought I could trust and rely on. She didn't even bother to check on me. He walked over to the ledge of the desk, taking a look for any changes. If she did look for him, the drawers would show signs of being opened recently. His stuff would have shifted too, though he didn't notice any of that. I guess nothing really hasn't changed. It's the same as before, just filled with giants this time... He remarked at his past school life. The friends he tried to make before would just forget about him over time. They were the same size and spent hours together, but somehow his "friends" would just forget about him. This was one of the reasons why the Soldier couldn't trust people too much and added another lock to the door of his humanity. And here I was thinking that soldier's lingering feelings towards he would make it hard for a reset...Funny how things are playing out thus far. He quickly pats his suit jacket before jumping off the ledge. With no visible sign, he activated his wind magic to break his fall, landing with ease.

He made his way to the vents, activating the fans, and shot through to the top of the dorm building. He spun slowly, hanging in the air for a bit before diving down to the physical building. He easily slide into the vent shaft, using his wind magic to slow himself down. All of this seemed extreme, but it also doubled as a work our routine at the very least. It wasn't long until he made it to Mr.Z's class room, descending from the ceiling and onto one of the empty desks. He sat down and unpacked a few things from his bag; a note book, his phone, and pen.

--------------------------------------------------------

Note *1: Glass grenades are Fairy specific grenades that work using light magic. It's mainly used as a flash grenade, though the shards from the explosion can render enemies blind if use in conjunction with wind.

<Post counter: 2 of 3 posts.>

((OOC:))

quotes:

Yokoalchemist

-CaPtaIn_FLyy-

User ImageXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Red hair, kind heart, forced smile. Elly was doing her best to be friendly, and Sebastian could appreciate that, that was for sure. He needed all the help he could get as of late. The redhead spoke, explaining that the Death World was still having an effect over her. Sebastian couldn't relate. He had gotten to campus just after everyone had gotten back, though he did remember the place feeling more like a damn morgue than a campus of an academic institution. A frown played over the Russian's face. He had been running his own gauntlet as well, lately. He looked down at the floor and after a moment of silence between the two, Sebastian looked up, more than anything he looked... tired. He forced a haggard smile on his face before saying, "Da... this is a trying life indeed, it will test you..." There a genuine care for the girl playing across Sebastian's face as he spoke. "I forgive Rocky Balboa for defeating Tovarich Drago, because of this line. It isn't how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. I think... that is a paraphrase, but you get the gist of it, da?"

Sebastian sighed and crawled over to his desk, and hugged his knees to his chest before continuing, staring off into space. "Tovarich Elly? Have you ever heard of Confucius? Confucius once said, ' Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall... " He paused, and in the silence Elly asked how his night of sleep was, perhaps just to break the silence. Sebastian wouldn't have blamed her for that line of reasoning. He didn't move a muscle as he began, "The other night, at the Shindig that Tovarich Knife put on for us, I met this girl. She actually grabbed me, now that I think about it. But... there was such... an inner fire in her eyes as we danced. And I think she was using me... to get back at someone. But I think...I think, she enjoyed herself as well. I began to like her. We fought together, a dragon made of fabric around the neck of some poor Durak( fool). Our chemistry on the battlefield... was nothing short of perfect, tovarich. I began to very much like her. Yesterday though, she told me. She is with that wizard kid, who I don't think likes me either. I just had a rough day on top of that too. Lilith was just as the Americans say, 'the straw that broke the camel's back'. " Sebastian had spoken of yesterday's events with disinterest and disdain but it was apparent that it still stung.

"..." Sebastian suddenly jerked his head around, in those few seconds of silence he had regained himself. His big Russian voice bellowed out in laughter, as he pushed himself up and offered Elly his hand. She took it as the Russian pulled her up and with a smile said, "Let us do as Confucius would advise us! We shall rise and claim our glory tovarich! Here is the plan, we both have that makeup class with Ms. Dawn. You get showered and ready and I- I'm going to take out the trash and all of those empty vodka bottles, da? Da!" Before she could answer he had released the gentle grip he had on her hand and was scooping up the rest of the empty bottles, bagging up the trash and out the door.

When he returned Sebastian knocked before keying in, and called out, "Roommate tovarich, do you have your gruzovoy( cargo) covered?" When Sebastian got the all clear he entered and showered himself. He shaved his thick stubble off and brushed his teeth, applied deodorant as well as aftershave. Clothing himself with some black jeans, black Harley Davidson steel toed boots, a white tank top, a black button up shirt that he opted to leave unbuttoned, and of course, his signature scarf he turned to Elly, they were both looking and feeling much fresher than before.

"Davay, davay( come, come) we must make it to class!" Sebastian opened the door to their dorm and held it open for Elly to walk through. The began to make their way across campus toward Ms. Dawn's class. Sebastian was a drunk indeed, but an observant drunk. When he had mentioned Lilith's name earlier he could feel the air in the room shift. A slight rise in tension. Such tension oft had a reason behind it and Sebastian aimed to find out. "So, Tovarich Elly? Do you not... are you not fond of Lilith? I noticed earlier an adverse reaction to her name..." Sebastian's violet eyes were full of life as he looked at the redhead. He wanted to make sure the redhead walking to his left was okay, they were comrades after all.

"Speaking"
                                                        Thinking

Company | Eloise Addams
                                                        Location | Room-Walking To Class
                                                        Thoughts| ...
                                                        OOC | Sebastian is having a rough day, clearly.

Karmie Cloo
                                                        Lil mentioned!~

Little Miss Opinionated

Jetfury
                                                        Kid mentioned!~

Korvie's Fav

Kawaii Warlord

25,650 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
User Image
___ϾOЯBAN۞ SAЭPHON ___
ω є я є ω σ ʟ ғ ≡ ω α я ʟ σ c к

Current Location: . . . Hallway->Cafeteria->Onwards to classroom
In Company With: . . . Rena and some rude girl(Lilith) -> my angry self
Overall Thoughts: . . . Breakfast doesn’t taste as good as I thought it would

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Corban wanted to intervene, he truly did, but this was Rena’s fight. He knew that Rena would be able to handle herself but he never expected that the other girl would use some kind of mind trick on Rena. He wasn’t sure of what exact mind tricks she was using, but he’s seen enough victims of it to know what it looks like. He nearly stepped in to stop it but Rena seemed to have pushed through it and he swore he thought he heard his roommate speak. Right after that, the situation was over, and Corban had another face on his list of people he disliked. A relieved sigh left Corban's lungs when the other girl left and Corban didn't hold back on glaring as she walked away. But of course, what use was that? “Rena…” Before Corban was able to string some words together, Rena handed him a post it and he shut his mouth.

Go ahead without me, Corban. I’m going to clean this up. Sorry you had to see that. Don’t wait up on me.

Corban swallowed a ‘I’ll help you’ and just nodded. “I’ll see you later then. Good luck with classes.” And he went on to get breakfast while mentally punching himself for feeling like a useless a**. He hated feeling useless. And earlier was a perfect example of that. So what if Rena could handle herself? He should have done something at least instead of standing on the sidelines like a shy teenager. ‘Okay, bad analogy.’ He thought bitterly. ‘But what could I have done? Punch the girl? Kick her in the face? That would’ve pissed her off more and I’d be in the same situation as Rena. I wouldn’t even be helping her.’ He started gathering his food in an angry fashion; eggs, bacon, some waffles, and some avocados. But he couldn’t bring himself to get excited over breakfast anymore. ‘How the hell would I even deal with someone who uses mind tricks?’ He groaned and slammed his tray on an empty table. He tried to eat as an attempt to distract himself but that just made him lose his own appetite. Breakfast isn’t as good as he thought it would be.

Corban quickly grew uneasy in his seat and kicked a neighboring chair in frustration. Frustrated with everything, Corban decided to go ahead and head to class. He quickly made his breakfast into a messy waffle sandwich and gathered his things and made his way to class. Corban continued to stomp around the campus in search of the classroom, taking huge but angry bites of his food here and there, leaving a broken trail of food behind him. “These people have social dynamics worse than my old school.”

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Always σʟɗ, sometimes ηεω. Never sad , sometimes blue . Never ΞϺΡTУ , sometimes ғυʟʟ .Never push ing , always ρυʟʟιɴɢ .
What am I?
highlight► ☾moon

User Image ѻɔɔ: . . . . Corban is still a fail half werewolf
Mitzy-nyan

Karmie Cloo

bambique's Husband

User Image
User Image

в α Ε к ι м ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬в α α м ʜ υ ʟ

T h e____g r e a t e s t____l u c k____ i s ____ t o____ d i e ____ a t ____ t h e ____ r i g h t ____t i m e . . .
-

Baekim was mildly surprise when the guy simply shrugged the situation off. But the guy’s nonchalant expression quickly changed in threatening and defensive. "What're you laughin' at? You cruisin' for a bruisin' punk?!" Rather than defensive or insulted, Baekim was confused. ‘What the hell does that even mean?’ He thought. Again, the other man’s expression changed and he was calm again. He even seemed a bit guilty. The man apologized for his act, even though it affected Baekim in no way.

Baekim shrugged and nodded, seemingly paying attention to his apology when he was just dusting the bits of food from the kitten’s muzzle. Well, Baekim would admit that he was paying attention to some of what the other boy said. Mainly the last of what he was saying about readjusting to the school environment. Partly because he was already done brushing bits of eggs off the kitten. “Good luck with that here. This place is a minefield of weird things. I might see a banshee later. No one knows. I already met a werewolf here.”

Baekim bristled at his encounter with one yesterday. It was horrid and it went by the name of Corban Siphon. Saephon. Something like that. He’d dread that name to the day he dies. Speaking of names, he remembered hearing the other guy’s name; Elliot Sanders. ‘Holy ******** these people like complicated names.’ Baekim thought and he already knew how difficult it would be to pronounce the first name. “We have the same class.” He said simply and just went ahead walking with Elliot. “And these cats are not my friends, even at this school that would be weird, right? ...I am just responsible for them because they like to follow me.” He tried to explain the best he could. And as if on cue, the cats were following him step by step and rubbing themselves on the sides of his ankles. Baekim rolled his eyes.

“What does...Bruising for a cruising mean? Please don’t tell me it’s something sexual. I am very sure I won’t be comfortable if it is.”

-

좋은 날, 굿나잇. 작별과 행운을 빕니다. . . .

Baekim
운 ▸ Friends: Cats and Sanders
재산 Thoughts: He seems normal
운명 ▸ Location: on the way to power control class.
OCC ▷I can’t wait for Baekim to meet more people and start telling lies about himself lol

kawaiibutthole69

Jetfury's Kouhai

Battle-ready Spark

User Image
User Image

Hallway ➔ ??? :Where am I?
Corban ➔ ??? :Who's with me?
Today’s look :Attire
This had to be done. :Thoughts
You guys might wanna read this. Just sayin'. Also don't try to stop it. :O.o.C.

User Image
User Image

“I’ll see you later then. Good luck with classes.” At Corban’s words she would glance at him, though she purposely avoided any form of eye contact as he finally made his way for the stairs to get the breakfast he had looked forward to. Part of him seemed like he had wanted to say more to her before Rena had more or less forced him away with her note but really, this was for the best. Just like it was better that he think he would see her later, her mind was made up. Even if it was a bit cruel to lead him on with that it was better to cut the ties. Once he had left she would gather up the remainder of her smashed coffee cup as well as the notes Lilith had crumpled up and take them back to her and Corban’s room for disposal. After dropping them into the trash she would give her half of the room one last look before taking her pen and post-it notes out. Tossing out the last note she had written she would jot one more down and leave the entirety of the notes and pen on her roommate's bed, the topmost reading only three words: I’m sorry, Corban. Maybe he would understand what she was apologizing for by the end of the day. With that out of the way she would close the door and lock it, sliding her key underneath before making her way to the stairs.

From the moment she had taken off running down the stairs there was no stopping Rena. She'd had enough of this damned place already and what just happened was as much as she could take of it now. From the moment she'd gotten here it had been like a personal hell, with minimal happiness sprinkled between way too much misfortune. The Death World, the Shindig, then M.A.N!! Class, Amaryllis Fae, and now this stuff with Lilith. It was like she'd pissed off some god somewhere or something. Then again, for all she knew maybe she had? The whole reason Rena was even there was because of her lack of power ending up causing what more or less amounted to mass murder written off as overly coincidental suicides. Even if that was one of the things on the forefront of the Siren's mind with that unpleasant reminder a moment ago it wouldn't stop her now. 'I've got to get out of here. If I could just get somewhere else. Anywhere.'

Keeping a decent running pace Rena's feet would take her well outside of the dorms. Instead of going to one of the other school buildings to hide in embarrassment or shame she had made a choice. It was a rather rash decision that had led her to the fencing that enclosed the school, but it was a far better option to her instead of staying in a school she hated. Wanting to go back to a normal life she would quickly climb her way up the chain-links of the fencing, using her momentum to carry her over it and down to the forest floor. Stumbling slightly as she landed Rena wasn't even about to let her occasional clumsiness prevent her from this. No, nothing would stop her, not even if someone tried calling out or following her. The warnings weren't exactly something that she had been present to hear or take true heed of on the first day, so she didn't really know what kind of result awaited her in the end. While it might have been selfish to her things were better if she went this way. This place was of no help and the best bet regardless would be to find some means to maintain her silence instead. She had messed up with Lilith and didn’t want it to happen again. So she ran, navigating what she hoped was a straight path through the trees and away from the school until she couldn't maintain the pace any longer and had to take a small breather.

Then it was right back to it. Her pace was slower now, but she kept it consistent as her determination was pretty much the only thing fueling Rena in this escape. Of course the momentum of going downhill helped as well to make up for any tiredness from gym class or the distance she was trying to cover. From her perspective it was impossible to gauge just how long she continued this for, but as the forest began to thin out she could tell that she was getting somewhere. Once she had cleared herself from the thicket Rena would pause to take in the change of scenery and gather her bearings. As she went, there came a rustling from the trees, followed by a familiar woman.

“Well well well...if it ain’t the scrawny perra from before…” Almost instinctively after turning to face the female werewolf Rena would take a couple steps back, though she didn’t say anything. Not like it mattered though, as her words wouldn’t change the outcome. “The alpha said that you kids ain’t supposed to leave Taiustus...he also said that if we found one of you, then we should bring you back.” A smirk crossed the woman’s face. The fatalistic Siren wasn’t any good to that school anyways. If it wasn’t for Miguel’s orders, she’d already be dead. “I can’t stand little bitches like you who cry and whine instead of trying to survive, so…” The woman snarled. The hair on her body began to grow longer and there were several loud cracks as she transformed into her dark brown wolf form, the snarl growing even more wild. Her voice came out in a loud, jagged, feral hiss as she said but one word. “Survive.”

User Image

Thoughts Writing. Speech

User Image

”Of Dracarys”
A mention <3

”Jetfury”

Obsessive Cultist

User Image
User Image

❛❛ IF YOU MESS WITH ME THEN YOU WILL MEET YOUR END

Sergio listened to Shaun tell him a joke about what happened to him the night before, he wasn’t very amused based on the stone face that he gave to his roommate. He didn’t like it when people beat around the bush with him. It was then that Shaun told him about the story of how he got in a fight and how the young chyromancer lost. Sergio let out a sigh as he mixed the whiskey with his coffee as it gave off a very distinct smell. The blacked hair demon looked up at Shaun and looked into his bright blue eyes. ”Word of advice, there is no just thing as a fair fight. You make best with what you’re dealt with at the time and do what you can to win.” He said with a serious tone in his voice. ”At least you are well enough to move around.” Turning his head his silver eyes looked at the clock and noticed that it was almost time for class. ”Let’s get going. We don’t want to anger our teacher this early in the morning.” Without any other word he left the café with the blonde hair boy and headed to class.

The sunlight hit their face as they left the building. Sergio took a drink of his coffee when Shaun started to ask what it for was for. Sergio let out sigh as he looked down only to see his reflection in his beverage. ”The coffee to keep me awake and the whiskey, let’s say that there are some stuff I just don’t want to deal with at the moment.” Taking another sip of his coffee he tried to ignore his own personal problems that he had inside of him. The only thing the young Mexican could think about was that confrontation he had with his evil side yesterday. His hands trembled a little he remember that fate full encounter. ”Am I really me or am I just an out of control personality of the real me?” The black haired adolescent boy shook the thought out of his head and looked at his companion. ”What do you think we are going to learn today blondie?”, he said with a sort of playful tone.

These thoughts ran through bone demon’s head as the two walked to their class. This class would prove to be a very different experience for the young demon. Ever since he arrived at this school he only ever had classes that required physical effort. It would be a nice change of pace to have a class that requires him to use his brain. ”Well it looks like we have arrived.” he said sarcastically, stating the obvious to his companion. ”You better pick a seat before everyone shows up or else you won’t have a choice on who you sit next to.” Walking towards a seat in the middle of the class he sat down in his seat, his feet tapping and his hand gently stirring his coffee as he waited for the class to start.

JUST Gigi
User ImageUser Image

Candra woke slowly the next morning, her arm red and tingling from being wedged under her body all night, and her pillow and half her face covered in drool. She sat up, blinking groggily and wincing as she rubbed her arm. She glanced over, seeing the other bed still empty after a full night. No roommate was no problem for her. She threw off her covers and yawned loudly, rolling out of bed and onto her knees.

Bracing her arms on the edge of the bed, Candra lazily pushed herself up from the floor. She arched her back and rolled her shoulders, producing a few quiet cracks and pops along the way. Limbered up and a bit more awake now, she stumbled into the bathroom to pick up her clothes from the day before and put them back on. Without much thought, she shook out the individual items and inexplicably the fabric somehow seemed to expand with each shake. She pulled on her bra, now a dark gray sports bra; then came her shirt, now a full t-shirt; then there were the jeans, now quite a bit baggier and no longer ripped decoratively. She looked herself over in the mirror when she was dressed and sighed. ‘It’ll have to do…’ She thought as she hastily pulled her hair into a low, messy bun and then perfunctorily washed her face and scrubbed her teeth.

Walking back out into the bedroom, she looked around, wondering what else she had to do before going to her first day of “class”. Her stomach gurgled quietly and she sighed. She glanced down at the purse on the floor. She did still have twinkies and vodka, a perfect part of any balanced meal to be sure, but she didn’t really feel like eating the same thing again. So that meant she’d need to by the cafeteria on the way. Candra plopped down on the unmade bed and grabbed the boots, tugging them on. Then she picked up the purse, eyed it warily, then pinched and pulled on it until it took on a different shape altogether; a leather messenger bag which she shouldered.

She stepped out into the hallway, shutting the door firmly behind herself. She set off down the corridor, then traipsed down the stairs. Candra hurried down the first floor corridor, heading for the main entrance. With hopeful thoughts of bacon and eggs prodding her forward, she wasn’t paying any attention to the dorm rooms as she passed them… She hummed softly as she passed room 000, nearly to the exit.

User Image

Where I am Dormitory Hall, near Room 000
Who I'm with No One... for now.
What I feel Hungry and Unfocused
What I have on This now
OOC Hope your family stuff is alright, Panda.
Obnoxious Panda

Hunter

12,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Clambake 200
User Image
User Image

"What? You've never seen a ghost embody human flesh before?"
-

After devouring the core of her last apple in the order she had acquired them in, she had stopped her feeding session for a moment to take a sip of her milk for a couple of seconds. Suddenly, she chose to just stop everything she was doing, besides breathing. She wanted to clear her mind for a new day, so she had just closed her eyes and placed both of her hands on the table. She took a few seconds just to breathe and clear her mind, before she began to take point of the environment she was in. Bringing her sandwich to her mouth, she tried to pick up on the voices of the other students and the sounds they produced without snapping her head all over the place. She knew what it looked like to look suspicious and she didn't want to be one of those people, even though she had nothing to hide. Her ears flickered as they hid behind her hair, picking up the sounds around her. Her eyes brows remained still causing no reaction to the odd sounds that she had heard. From her skim of the area, she definitely heard the chatter amongst the cafeteria, but there were too many voices to follow. She knew on her own that she didn't need her eyes or ears to know that. The cafeteria was just a hotspot during meal times and she knew it as common sense. She also heard the soft meows of cats, metal clinking sounds and even angry actions. The day suddenly shifted from good to very odd. She didn't even know that the school allowed for familiars at all. She had just assumed others might have animal issues, which might have allowed her to further assume that pets weren’t allowed. Almost like how some beings didn't like cats because of their protector title in the past. Plus, she definitely could not leave out the sounds of someone stomping all over the place and slamming the furniture and trays around. Since she was not looking in any particular direction, all she hoped for was that the unknown angry person was not Lilith having another bad day. It wasn't that hearing weird things made her feelings for the day worsen, it was just that hearing odd things made her question what the day will bring for her this time. Every day was an opportunity for something different and hearing these bizarre sounds just made her believe that saying even more. Standing up from her seat, she had shuffled her hands over the bottom edge of her clothes to brush away the crumbs from her meal. With her index finger and thumb at the corners of her bottom lip, she had softly and slowly pinched her fingers together till they met, and then wiped her mouth with a randomly placed tissue she found on the table. Before blinking her eyes a couple of times to put on her sunnies, she had shook her head side to side quickly to rearrange her hair into the "right" feeling.

Swinging the doors of the cafeteria door open, she made her way to the left, towards the physical building, or what she remembered of it anyway. It was that one building hiding behind the fountain and to the right from the dorms building. She was pretty sure that if it was to the right of the dorms building and she was on the opposite side, then it must mean that the physical building is on the opposite direction, to the right. Also if she remember correctly from the map she received when she was placed in the school, the physical building was the one smaller than both the educational building and dorm building, but bigger than the library. It was similar to the cafeteria, but stacked with more floors. In the end, it didn't really matter what it looked like, as long as she was there and taking in the knowledge provided by figures of the school. Casually taking her time, she had strolled across the courtyard while trying to put on her gloves back on again. As she reached the building, she had reached for the door and skipped up the stair steps until she had reached the third floor. From that point she had headed towards her class, opened the door, and stood at the entrance for a bit to pick out a seat.

There were already a few people in class when she had arrived, so similar to Phoenix Dawn's class; she had picked a seat in the middle row, and close to the windows. Although she was not a fan of direct sunlight and that burning sensation on her skin, she did appreciate the warmth the sun provided and hoped that-that was enough to burn her thought for a good day. As she weaved in between the rows, she couldn’t help noticed a tiny man unpacking his things on the desk top. She wondered if the dude had elevator shoes to deal with real life, or at least a fordable mini chair from that bag of his. Before taking her seat, she had hung her bag on the backboard of her chair and pushed her table a bit forward causing it to squeal and screech a bit. As she took her seat, she hopped with the chair a little step forward and threw her legs on the table in front of her. Putting herself in a lounging position, she had rocked herself on her chair while looking up through the window and twirling strands of her hair in between her fingers. Being that the class was taking place in the physical building, she did not feel the need to spill out her tools as they may be moving around anyway.

✉text
                                        speech
                                        thought

Attire: OOTD 2.0
                                        Company: Some classmates
                                        Thoughts: Since I'm near the window and by the sun, this must mean that I'm allowed to keep my sunnies on.
                                        OOC: Diviana in class!

Winner

User Image
User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ❝ Are you going to do something? Or are you just going to stand there and bleed? ❞

↘↘The grim encounter with Rena had left Lilith still unhinged, what with that topping off her discussion with Eclair barely minutes before the incident. She felt a few beads of sweat trickle down her forehead as she felt the initial exhaustion that came with her nightmare abilities when inflicted on someone during the waking hours, but what really got her nerves rattled was her reentrance into her dorm room to fetch a new set of clothes, an ensemble that wasn't stained with coffee nor reminded her of a room full of rotting corpses. She knew Eclair would probably still be there, so as the Demoness swung the door open, she marched straight towards her personal closet.

Kid had evidently already left, so undressing right at her bedside made things much easier. As she felt the tension start to relieve her system, she took more time and effort to put together an outfit. With her back turned away from Eclair who was comfortably snuggled up on Kid's bed, she could feel that she was being mockingly stared at. Just knowing that the feline was present already made Lilith unsettled, but she wasn't about to give in so easily to the cat's venomous words and mind tricks this time around. Putting on a comfy red crop top that sported her lean abdomen and complementing it with a delicate, white crochet jacket, the Demoness paced herself in putting on her shoes, prepared to take whatever non-sense the so-called "all knowing cat" had left to spit at her.

Finally, Lilith turned around to head out the room, instantly making eye contact with Eclair as she slowly passed her by. With a playful mew, the white cat spoke, "you just ruined that poor girl's life." The Demoness could only sigh guiltily, but chose to shrug it off as she rolled her eyes at the comment, seeing the cat hop off the bed and crawl underneath it as she snickered mischievously at her game. Pulling the door open, Lilith carefully closed it behind her before muttering to herself, "..it was only an accident."

--Minutes passed and the silver haired female found herself passing the cafeteria, hurriedly grabbing an apple as she had no intention of settling down for some breakfast. Stuffing the fruit into her satchel, Lilith heard a familiar, non-threatening voice call her attention. "Lil! Hey! Are you going to Astronomy class? Mind if I join you on this wondrous adventure to knowledge?" It was Adelaide, one of the few companions she had in the school aside from Kid, Elise, and Sebastian, save for Shaun and Sergio who were probably just considered acquaintances at this point. With a hollow expression, she looked down at the spectacled girl, her rather bubbly approach not exactly coming into sync with Lilith's reluctant silence and regret. It was obvious that she wasn't in the best of moods, and Adelaide was aware of that as she cautiously turned to a more comforting statement. "I'm fine," Lilith said quickly, flicking her wrist a couple of times as she thought sharing her problems would be quite the bother. "A glass of water would be nice.. I got into this silly conversation with Kid's cat. You know, the fuzzy white one with blue eyes? I had no ********' idea she was some sort of magic cat," she explained, clicking her tongue in annoyance as she finished her sentence. Finding herself a refreshing beverage in hand, the two headed toward the cafeteria's exit and on to the educational building where they had their next class together.

Lilith continued to speak, "her name is Eclair, and she's like.. a psychic cat. Is that bullshit, or what? I mean, you're a psychic, right?" Going into more detail, the Demoness turned to face Adelaide completely, one of her brows raised curiously as she waited for some answers. "Are there actual psychic cats?" She couldn't help but shake her head at how ridiculous she just sounded, but there was no denying that the confrontation she had with Eclair earlier that morning had its mind blowing moments. "And by the way," she then suddenly added, "have you seen Kid? I left a little earlier this morning, I figured he needed more sleep than usual. Ah, I don't know. I just.. kind of want to hold his hand right now or something.. that's what couples do, right? They hold hands and all that stuff?" Lilith had to admit, despite sounding like a moron in her own ears, she was currently yearning the comfort of Kid's embrace. She never really had a true, exclusive relationship in the past. Maybe a few one night stands, a fling or two, but that was always as far as she was willing to go. How she felt about Kid was entirely different, and still considered unfamiliar grounds in her own eyes considering their new relationship status.

Kawaii Butthole69

COMPANY | Eclair - Adelaide
                                                  LOCATION | Educational Building, right outside the classroom.
                                                  OUTFIT | Crop-top time
                                                  OOC | Kawaii, please have them settle down in class! ; u ;

Gallant Explorer

8,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image
Gia’s eyes slowly opened as she grunted. Turning to a side she hugged the pillow tightly and stared at the clock before closing her eyes once again... Quickly openening them she tried to reach out for the clock but fell out of bed instead. "Ahh!” she screamed landing on the floor with a thud. Sighing reaching out for the clock on her nightstand she realized how late it was!

Standing up she headed towards the bathroom speeding up everything she had to do, luckily she had left extra clothes there the day before yesterday. Coming out she had put on a dress with clowns on it and a vest that belonged to her brother but she had taken away sneakily the day she was brought to Taiustus.

Almost ready she reached out for her schedule “Astronomy, first floor educational building...” she frowned, luckily it wasn’t that far. Staring at the shedule she reached out for a calendar “August twentieth...” she said a bit amazed... It was her birthday!

When had that happened? She completely forgot about it. Shrugging it off she reached out for her books and looked around her. Nope Setsuna was not there at all he probably woke up early. She believed her little crush on him was wearing off after all they had not talk much at all and it seemed they were better off as friends.

Walking out of her dorm she rubbed her eyes once again. It really was her birthday, it felt so weird not having Caleb there with her or waking up to her circus family. She felt homesick... and also sleepy she couldn’t belive how tired she still was.

Breathing in deeply she hurried off towards the educational building, maybe Caleb could’ve sent her a present or something.Though he had not sent her not even a letter since the day she arrived to the Reform school.

Finally reaching the classroom door she stared around her... maybe her clock was off it seemed class had not even started yet. She yawned a bit and leaned against the wall crossing one leg over the other waiting for the door to be opened.

ωнєяє ι αм: Educational Building - Classroom
ωнσ ι αм ωιтн: n/a
ωнαт ∂σ ι нανє ση мє: Attire
ᴏᴏᴄ:

Rich Wife

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ⓢⓐⓑⓔⓛⓛⓐ ⓘⓝⓓⓢⓞⓡ

⚜⚜lσσk, dσ nσt tσuch.
⚜⚜σnlч wαtch frσm αfαr.

Isabella was officially lost. She somehow made it back to the dorm corridor and looked around, realizing that she was on the first floor. "This place is like a ******** maze. An enigma, really." Isabella muttered and cursed some more as she kept walking. Isabella counted the dorm rooms, remembering how she was here just a little while ago. "You know, if this place ever decides to make a commercial or advertisement of any kind, they should just have the words 'THIS IS A ******** PUZZLE PALACE' in bright red on the screen or billboard. That will grab some attention for sure..." The mumbling didn't exactly help Isabella. She was still in the same corridor, but she rolled her eyes as she started to walk faster. "This is bullshit. I should just try to sprint back to wherever I was before." Isabella began to jog, which nearly turned into a sprint. What prevented it from becoming a full on sprint was Isabella looking up and seeing a girl with red hair right in front of her. "OH SH--"
Isabella rammed right into the girl. They were both knocked onto the floor, and Isabella landed right on top of her. Isabella groaned as she rolled off of the girl's back and coughed as she landed on the hard floor. "Ugh, ********.. That hurt." Isabella muttered as she slowly sat up and rubbed her back. She looked over and saw the girl on the floor, her eyes quickly widened. "Oh s**t, I'm so sorry. I didn't see you there. I'm not exactly graceful and I can get distracted. Jesus, are you okay? It seemed like I kinda knocked the wind out of ya.." Isabella dusted herself off as she got up, holding her hand out to the girl that she nearly killed, thanks to Isabella. She wasn't too sure if she wanted to touch her after their run in, but Isabella wanted to try anyway.

➳whєrє αm í?: Dorm corridor.
➳hσw αm í fєєlíng?: Clumsy and embarrassed.
➳whαt αm í wєαríng?: Normal is boring.
➳quσtє σf thє dαч?: ...
➳σσ¢: I'm getting by. Well. We are. But thank you.

dhampir_princess
User Image

User Image

--------------------------------------------------------------

Setsuna's HP: { ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ }
Other Info: Is fairy sized (about 2 inches/5CM tall)
Current location: Mr.Z's class

-[Normal theme]-

Setsuna sat on the desk with his legs crossed, checking a few things on his phone. There were a few plans etched out by soldier, though none of these plans could be executed with how unnaturally chaotic school life was. He skimmed, making a few edits to his planned out routines, deleting a lot of it in the long run. "I can't rely on schedules too much..." He muttered as he tinkered with his phone. My main priority for now should be making the whisper gear... He reached over for his notebook, opening it up and skimming the few notes he had about his classes and events. He took the time to record his notes onto his phone, taking a few pictures of the book to speed up the process. In just a few flashes, he was finished.

He sighed a bit, quickly feeling bored and anxious to get started. This was his first day unsuppressed by the soldier. He looked over at one of the students, who had their legs propped up on the desk. He took his phone, skimming through his personal student database, seeing as it only had about 5 students. Soldier wasn't doing his job at all...It doesn't matter. I'll just fill it out myself. He stood up and collected his things into his bag. If he was going to get mug shots for his data base, he had to be closer to the front of the class. A small gust of wind picking up at his feet and in a few leaps across the desks, he made it to the front row, left corner desk (near the windows).

He placed his bag down and took out his phone. He pointed it at the girl and took her picture, no realizing that the automatic flash and shutter sound were on. The mug shot was good enough, but the flash probably caught her eye. He quickly turned around, looking down at his phone as if nothing occurred.

Current equipment:

Inside the jacket:
2 sticky grenades (C4)
1 Detonator.
2 Glass grenades

Belt:

Extra grappling hook
Spellblade

bag:

Tool kit
Medical kit
school supplies

<Post counter: 3 of 3 posts.>

((OOC:))

quotes:

The Retarded Dove

User ImageXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXUser Image

Anxious Shapeshifter

3,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

• ☀╒════════════════╕☀
                                            Where: Dorms
                                            Who: Hot druggie boy
                                            Mood: Confusion? Wait... Is he on drugs D:!!
                                            Hunger level: T.T Breakfast..
                                            Flame level: Low simmer this morning. Need some energy!
                                            Attire: First Day of Classes. Is this a good thing or bad thing...
                                            ☀╘════════════════╛☀
                                            ★⋖◇◆⊱ღ⊰◇◆⋗★

☞⋯⋯⋯ There were many reactions that E would have considered "normal" responses to her accidentally roasting incident but the one that she witnessed was not one of them. Already wide eyes only grew as the stranger moved to close the distance she had made, and proceeded to act almost lovestruck.

“I… can get freaky too… if you want. Don’t you worry my princess,”

Wait, what? Get freaky?! Obviously there was some miscommunication going on here, but as E looked at the stranger's face her mind became set. She never was a good judge of... well scenarios in general to be fair. “I can be your cake, if you want? I mean I'll eat your—take you… er… Wait—what just happened?” Pausing a moment to compose herself E took in a breath before steeling her expression into one of general concern and determination. "Uh.. Sir...?" she began unsure of what to call him but continuing on nonetheless while placing a hand on his shoulder. "Now let me start out by sayin', I may not know exactly where you are comin' from..," she drew pause and turned slightly to slip off her bag again, withdrawing another cake from its confines before turning and presenting it to him, once again, deadly serious. "But I can assure you... That drugs are NEVER a good answer!" he tone became suddenly impassioned as she gently pressed the cake into his hands. "So with this cake! I offer my friendship... And with that comes help, the best I can offer," she continued red eyes locked determinedly on her new acquaintance's face. "So please! Accept this offer, and turn away from those nasty handicaps. You can find more joy in friends and life." As her small speech finally came to an end E glanced around, suddenly uncharacteristically self concious that one of her new classmates would see her.

Quickly hoping back from the boy, leaving the cake in his hands she covered her face with one hand and cleared her throat. "Of course! I can't tell you what to do, I'm not your mother after all," her words were beginning to blend together in her nervous ramble. "So go ahead and do drugs if you really want to..." Suddenly she began backtracking once more frantically waving her hands in denial. "Wait no! That sounds like I'm pro-drugs, ah carp!!" She growled pushing back her hair in frustration as flames erupted around her feet briefly and scorched a 2 foot area of the floor beneath her turning the previous flooring a sooty black. "Carp, carp!" Undoubtably by now, she had ruined any chance of making this day normal. Twice now she had lost her emotions and to boot she was shouting out a fish name in front of the cute boy whose thoughts she could only imagine.

♨⋋⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋌♨
                                            Out Of Character <3 - 2 out of 3
                                            material witness

Thunk thought thoughted.
                                            Spunk spoke spoked?
                                            Quote:
User ImageUser Image

Candra heard the pounding of feet and turned to look back over her shoulder just as a pretty girl with pale hair swore and ran head long into her. She fell forward with a grunt. The ground rushed up to meet her and the girl fell on top of her, both of which forced the air from her lungs. Candra wheezed, curling up on her side when the girl finally rolled off of her and onto the floor. Her eyes peeked open as she held herself, just trying to breathe.

Being knocked down wasn’t the best way to meet someone, but it certainly wasn’t the worst. In fact, the guilt on the girl’s face and the apologies spilling out of her mouth almost made it worth the trouble. Candra sat up slowly, her lips curling in a half-smile. “I’m okay…” she said. “Just wasn’t expecting to get jumped on my first day here.”

Candra watched then, her eyes tracing over the girl’s body and clothing as she got to her feet and dusted herself. It was a nice little view, she had to admit. She didn’t even notice the girl extended hand for a few seconds; once she finally noticed it though she quickly reached out to take it, allowing herself to be pulled to her feet. She then copied the girl and ran both hands down her front to freshen up her outfit.

“No harm done. Though, I am curious why you were in such a big hurry… Are you that excited to get to class, or do they have something really good in the cafeteria for breakfast that I don’t know about yet?”

Candra stared at the girl, confidently making eye contact between sneaking peeks at the rest of her as well. She waited for the girl’s response, smiling up at her and inching forward. She tucked a few stray strands of red hair back behind her ear casually. She shifted her bag from one shoulder to the other, her eyes lighting up. “Oh! And my name’s Candra by the way... I was actually about to head over to the cafeteria. If you’re interested you could join me.” Candra tilted her head, indicating the nearby exit and the cafeteria that lay beyond it. She looked the girl over and smirked, giving her a little wink as she continued playfully. “Think of it as an apology for nearly crushing me.”

User Image

Where I am Dormitory Hall, near Room 000
Who I'm with Isabella
What I feel A little winded, but playful and interested
What I have on This now
OOC
Obnoxious Panda

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash