Welcome to Gaia! ::

Winner

User Image
User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ❝ Are you going to do something? Or are you just going to stand there and bleed? ❞

↘↘Lilith watched as her companion hurriedly downed two whole flasks of liquor as she told him about the rest of her day. She wasn't sure if it was because he felt the pain from his wounds and wanted to numb them out, or was just simply yearning for a drink. The Demoness was well aware of his excessive fondness in alcohol, but she had never seen him chug in such a rush. As she saw him stumble slightly, she hesitated to reach out to him, her fingers ready to grab at his arm to keep him stable. Lilith questioned the Russian, asking him if he was alright, only to be responded with stutters and slurs.

"I-I uh... I'm fine, Lilith, just a bit... dizzy, lost blood and all..." Sebastian managed to say, flashing the girl rather wry looking smile. The Demoness tilted her head in confusion, blood red eyes gazing at his cuts again as she felt the urge to send him back to the infirmary. "Well maybe you should--" He cut her off, congratulating her for finally being together with Kid, saying that their relationship was a combination of two different ferocities, making her unsure if it should be taken as a compliment or not. Lilith shrugged it off, assuming it was just the alcohol speaking.

"Tiger Lily?" she then said, raising an eye brow at the nickname as soon as it was coined. Lilith felt the weight of Sebastian's hand on her shoulder, much heavier than usual, and hearing his long drawn out sigh afterwards. She looked up at the Russian's violet eyes, and for once they weren't as vibrant as they always were. Lilith let out a soft chuckle, the side of her lip curling tightly towards her cheek as she repeated the words again, "Tiger Lily.." For some strange reason, she liked the ring to it, especially when Sebastian said it with his thick accent. She recalled how he had comforted her earlier that day again, receiving the so-called "bear hug" she had not expected from him. There was something about him that helped her feel a sense of security, perhaps like an older brother or similar. The thought only made her laugh again, shaking her head. He sure had hasty actions for someone she thought so confident in his identity.

"Sebastian," she said, offering him a small smile. "Thank you, I guess. This is all so new to me, being nice to people and all that. But I never expected to have been able to snag such a lovely friend when I first danced with you at the s-shindig," the word still felt bitter on her tongue. The events of the tie dragon also flashed in her head, making her smile wider as her fangs visibly showed near the corners of her lips. They sure were quite a dynamic team, and it was exciting indeed. It only made the Demoness more eager to have such random adventures with young male. They had that undeniably perfect chemistry fighting on the field, it made her wonder on a random note if he could be the one who could help her improve her skills.. Everyone else seemed to be gathering mentors and teachers anyway so maybe she could hop on that bandwagon..

Lilith started to walk then, directing the both of them toward the dorm building, as she thought it was probably best Sebastian headed to bed as soon as possible to get some rest. "Take care of yourself, you big goof. Pick your fights better, hm? And don't drink too fast if you know you've lost too much blood!" she scolded, lightly wapping his shoulder with the back of her hand. Gazing up at him once more, she smirked before saying goodbye, "Goodnight, Sebastian."

AsuraDeimos

COMPANY | Sebastian
                                                  LOCATION | Courtyard - Dorm Building
                                                  OUTFIT | Tank-top casual
                                                  OOC | Blegh. Sorry I didn't proof read. Dx
                                                  AND BOOM. Sebastian is officially in the friendzone. v uv
User Image
User Image

User Image

User ImageOMINIC--User ImageARIOLUS

════════════════════════════════════════

In response to Gia's dismissive statement, saying that she was even worse behaved than he was,
when peckish, Dominic couldn't help but arch an eyebrow dubiously. Rather than have a laugh at the irony,
though, he took it for what it was, the corner of his mouth crooking upwards as he gave a noncommital
agreement of, "Sure..."
After he had agreed to join the two strangers, the other male, who apparently called himself 'Linus',
darted to his feet, causing Dom to blink rapidly at the quickness of the motion and lean back from it.

"Really? You'll come with us? ... That's great. Now we get to learn more about the man who seems to just
sit and listen."

Quirking an eyebrow incredulously, Dom eyed Linus up and down, frankly feeling a little awkward and
put on the spot. "......Alright. Damn," Dom replied, giving a dry sort of chuckle, accompanied with a
teasing smirk. "Why don't you wind down a little, Scarecrow? Spooking me isn't exactly a wise thing to do."

Once Gia and Linus were ready to leave, Dom followed just half a step behind. Through the girl's tour of
the grounds, he stayed silent in order to properly take in the information. Luckily, they were on their way
to the cafeteria, before his gnawing hunger could present too significant of a distraction for him.
Upon entering the building, he immediately caught sight of the large amount of people in the room, and
drew back a step instinctively. It had been a long time, since he had seen so many gathered into one place.
Stuffing his hands into his pockets, he walked behind the other two, his eyes briefly scanning across the
faces, in attempts to take each one into account. After that, though, he gave a flick of his head to move his
bangs further back from his face, and cast his eyes confidently forward, as though losing interest in the
groups. He instead focused his attention on his current companions, watching how they went about their
business before giving it a try, himself. After all, this was in fact the first time he had ever encountered or
interacted with any human--well, on a civil level, anyway. Despite what little he had been taught about
proper human behavior, he wasn't convinced that taking a meal with them would go smoothly without a
solid basis for comparison.

Following their lead, he helped himself to a couple cheeseburgers. A fairly small meal, but he didn't want
to overwhelm his stomach, after so long without food. When Gia asked him and Linus where they were
from, he glanced at the other male, obviously not wanting to be the one to speak up first. Whether or not
Linus would speak first, he had to give some kind of answer.

"A couple weeks ago, I was living with my mother," he began, his tone a bit on the stoic side, at first.
"She's a fashion designer--successful enough, has a good income, a big house, all the material and
resources she needs for her work..."
He then crinkled his nose in distaste, his eyes narrowing dangerously
into the distance, until he finally seemed to dismiss his thoughts and give an exasperated roll of his eyes.

As he sat down with them at the lunch table, he continued with a long sigh, pausing, likely taking a
moment to consider his phrasing. "But she's... rather overbearing. Eventually, I got fed up and ditched."
His countenance straightened from its displeased wrinkle, looking more nonchalant now, as he gave a
shrug. Briefly glancing up at them to see their reactions, he soon let his gaze fall to the food in front of him,
the warm, beefy sandwich suddenly not seeming quite so appealing. "Now, I just sort of live wherever I
want,"
he told them, seeming neither benefited, nor bothered by it. "Better than living with that
insufferable b***h, anyway. ...Always trying to make me wear her bloody gaudy dishrags..."
he grumbled
the last part. He went silent after that, not really feeling up to saying much more than that. Besides,
the less he told them, the less likely they would be to make any valid judgement calls. As was his nature,
he preferred to maintain ambiguity for as long as possible, rather than allowing possible future enemies to
get to know him well enough to use that information to their advantage.

After he'd had enough time to ease his mind, he determinedly started to eat, letting Gia and Linus talk
amongst themselves while he stuffed his face. Once he'd managed one burger down, he decided on
tucking the last one away for later, so that he could take an early leave from his current companions.
He took the still wrapped sandwich and pulled open the collar of his jacket, reaching back to open a small,
cinched silk bag, which was safely strapped around his shoulders and hanging in the curve of his back.
After storing the food away, he got to his feet, stepping over the bench to leave.
"Well..." he chimed lightly, the humor in it shown only in a faint smirk. Sliding a wide stride smoothly
across the floor to close the distance between himself and Gia, he leaned down to drum his hands
somewhat sharply on the tabletop next to her, as though to cue his exit. "I'm out, bitches."

With that, he turned on his heels, stuffing his hands into his pockets before walking off. Having a mild,
lazy sort of swagger in his step, he crossed the cafeteria yet again. He had been intent on not meeting his
eyes with anyone he passed, but he was distracted when he caught sight of the small, black-haired girl who
had previously bumped into him. He couldn't deny that her behavior had made him a bit curious, but at
the moment, she seemed preoccupied. That, along with the fact that she was in a group with two other
people, and that the room itself was currently populated enough, made him decide against approaching her,
for now. Not having considered stopping to socialize quite long enough to actually make him pause,
he continued on to the door without so much as a falter.

Upon exiting, Dominic made his way around to the back of the cafeteria. He did recall Gia's mention of
dormitories. However, he couldn't say he thought it wise to let himself fall asleep in the presence of anyone,
much less complete strangers--if he even were to get comfortable enough to sleep with people in such
close proximity. Taking a moment to ensure he was without witness, he pressed his fingertips against the
wall to grip, starting to scale the brickwork with an eerie manner of skill and grace. He was soon hefting
himself over the parapet with ease, scanning the rooftop to look for a place to bed down, when the time
came to. There were the typical rooftop necessities, such as the roof access stairwell, a small storage
room for the air conditioning unit, ventilation turbine, etcetera. Normally, he would stay awake all night,
but all of the struggling and fighting he had previously been engaged in was taking its toll on him.
Making himself at home, he stepped closer to the boxy structure of the staircase, removing his jacket
and bag to set them on the ground against the wall before casually turning around to properly visualize
what he had to work with. The stairwell and storage shed were fairly close together, but the space
in between was not totally narrow either.

So, he set to work, his fingertips brushing from his knuckles, through the spaces between the fingers of his
opposite hand, drawing out thin, shimmering, transparent cords of sticky silk. First stretching the lines
between the two walls, he created a basic frame of a hammock, then, drawing out wide streams of soft,
smooth sheet-webbing, whose adhesiveness only lasted long enough to properly apply it into place,
he overlaid the firm twine with several layers of it. After that, he used the same technique, this time,
to build a web just high enough over the hammock, that he would have room to turn and shift in his sleep.
Once he had finished, he left the fresh sheet-webs to properly dry, going to sit down against the wall beside
his belongings to rest a moment and finish his dinner. He would have to replenish the protein he had just
spent, after all. Rummaging through his jacket and bag, he brought all of the food he had on his person,
and proceeded to finish all of it, once again having to refrain from just wolfing it all down.

After a painfully drawn out sitting, he picked up his jacket again, reaching into the opening in the lining,
his hand searching among a surprising amount of small, hidden goods, all kept in plastic, zip-lock bags.
He soon found what he was looking for, and pulled it out--a bag of several finely-rolled, homemade
cigarettes, numerous tones of green herb peeking out from a bunch of narrow cigars, that sat at the bottom.
Deciding he was going to need the extra buzz this time, and having plenty of time on his hands, he took
one of the cigars, examining the visible herb and sniffing at it to determine what its exact effects would be,
before pressing it between his lips and producing a metal cigarette lighter to start smoking. Soon, a warm
wave of comfort washed over him, seeming to set every nerve in his body alight with awareness and
well-being, and allowing his mind to wander from his troubles and into a place where he could find some
form of peace and trust. The cigar smoldered and burned away, until Dominic felt the drowsiness start to
kick in. It was at this time that he put out the roach, only tucking it back into the bag when he was sure it
was cool again. He took a little time to clean up after himself, before throwing his jacket back on and
going to check, to make sure if the webs were dry. Finding that his new bed was ready for use, he crawled
in between them, settling atop the hammock and stretching out as he took in a deep breath and sighed,
feeling listless and ready to drop. His hazy, and now very bloodshot eyes gradually fluttered shut, his
breathing slowly descending into a silent snore.

Who's About: Gia and Linus
Out of Cobwebs: --------------

Mitzy-nyan's Senpai

Astounding Worker

Overcome by circumstance, I put my life in the devil's hands
Fell lower than before, lower than ever before
I know it's hard to forgive me now...
User Image
User Image

This nurse was...new. The young magician couldn't quite recall the last time he'd needed to come to the nurse's office, granted, but still. How was one even supposed to be able to help someone who was as tiny as Setsuna? He doubted that they had equipment specifically made for things like that in Taiustus, even though it was sensible for them to. Even if the did have the right equipment, would there have been enough pressure goint through for them to properly work? He didn't know, he didn't know anything about all of this. Even the nurse sounded worried when she spoke, telling Kid to take a deep breath and calm himself. As instructed, he did exactly that and it worked wonders for him. Regaining his calm, rationality soon joined it. 'I doubt she'd be hired to work here if she couldn't handle something like this. Setsuna's gonna be fine...'

When she went to work, Kid made sure to get out of her way. With worried eyes, he watched as Shiranui carefully caused the Fairy to vomit up the contents of his stomach. They were small and hard to see, but it looked like he'd been overdosing on some sort of pills. After that was taken care of, it looked like Setsuna wasn't moving at all, was he dead? Possibly, because after a crack of electricity from Shiranui, he seemed to be breathing properly. Whether or not he came around after, Kid took a seat neat the bed. "If it's okay with you, I'd like to stay here a while and make sure he's alright..." As much as the Magician wanted to get back to Lilith, she couldn't be his first priority in a situation like this. For several hours he sat, watching the end result of the entire situation.

After a very long while, it had gotten to be extremely late. He hadn't noticed, but he'd fallen asleep keeping an eye on Setsuna. According to the clock on the wall, it was already 2:26 in the morning. Sluggishly pulling himself up, he walked over to the fairy, speaking in a whisper. "I don't know what would make you do that, but it wasn't worth almost dying over. Goodnight..." After one last look, he left to go back to his dorm. The night classes were going on, made for specifically nocturnal creatures and the like. He hadn't realized just how tired he was from the events of the day, but he still looked around at the students. The Magician always enjoyed watching them, because of how similar it looked to an American Halloween, but soon enough, he was at his room, still very, very tired.

His eyes fell upon Lilith, who had the distinct trait of never sleeping, to his knowledge. "Sorry if I worried you...something happened a little after you left." He moved to her slowly, giving her a tired smile. He gave her a weak hug right away, resting his head on her shoulder. The smell of the flowers she always wore rushed into his nose, which would have made him self-conscious about whether or not he smelled okay or if he had an offensive odor to him from the day, but he was just too tired to care. "So how did that thing with your friend go..." He asked, and as she spoke, he quickly fell asleep, becoming dead weight in the demoness' arms.

User Image

dialogue: tab tab
                                        .............................................................
                                        SPOKEN
                                        THOUGHT

....................................................................
                                        My dorm

thoughts tab tab
                                        .................................................................
                                        zee zee zee, zee zee zee...

But I swear I've taught myself how to barricade the door
                                        I won't go there anymore.

Yokoalchemist

Rockman_V

Karmie Cloo

Perfect Loiterer

User Image
User Image
                                                In all of her years of being alive, she has never felt a more strange mix of feelings. It was as if Colm Wilkinson, Beethoven, Kitty Pryde, and Flying Lotus personally slapped her in the face, then a blind kid asked her to describe the color red. She was both hurt and severely confused by Tharros's ignorant remark, but once she stood there as he walked away, her head went down and her shoulders slumped. Lysandra, the explosive pillar of confidence and determination was officially defeated, and she had no idea how to deal with it. She couldn't even pick up her phone to tell Elise that she failed, and her knees were so weak that they just gave and she was on the ground kneeling, eyes looking down with an expression of pure sadness, confusion, and horror. Her mouth opened to speak and request him to return, but no sounds could be made, so she remained in this position of failure.

The world around her practically shattered and she was suspended in a void, unsure if she was falling or just sitting. In actuality she was laying on her side after briefly blacking out from shock, slowly sitting back up to contemplate the events that just transpired. "I...I...I....." her words couldn't form properly, so she clenched her teeth and balled her fist, slowly making her way back to her feet, stumbling a few times. Lysandra took a deep breath through her nostrils, forcibly straightened her back and walked towards her dorm without giving a second glance back to Elliot. Walking to her dormitory felt like the longest journey she had undertaken in her short years of living. Her face held no expression but agony as she slowly drifted towards the building, looking upwards to the sky and then back down to the ground below, opening the door and trudging up the stairs.

Lysandra stopped in the stairway leading to the second floor to sit and bury her face in her hands, wondering if she'd feel the sensation of teardrops that she hadn't felt in over three years. Even in such a time of emotional confusion and stress, the results were the same, not a single tear. A short grunt of frustration left her mouth through clenched teeth as she grabbed the railing to pull herself up and resume her march to the dorm. A thick cloud of anger shrouded inner sadness as she flung open the door to her room, rifled through her dresser and pulled out a bottle of absinthe which she promptly opened. She stared at the bottle for a moment and let out a disgruntled groan and decided to down the whole bottle. In times like these, even ethanol went down as smooth as water.

Her roommate was bound to walk in any second, but quite frankly, she didn't care one bit, so it was no surprise that she would toss her clothes off into the corner and drunkenly stumble naked into the shower. The bottle was between her teeth as she scrubbed her skin unnaturally hard, leaving parts of her arms and legs raw while taking a quick swig of alcohol every now and then. By the time she had finished showering, she clumsily toweled herself off without taking any consideration to her hair, slipping on a rather expensive gray sweater and a pair of black panties. If one could observe her, they'd be astounded at how she could manage to hold onto the bottle while dressing, and at how fast she finished it off. By the time she had slipped on her panties, she had finished the bottle of absinthe and fiddled under her bed hoping to pick up a bottle of something that could knock her on her a**.

She pulled out a bottle of scotch and then a bottle of strawberry schnapps, trying to figure out which one would take her mind off of this day faster. Lysandra couldn't exactly think or decide, so she opened both and took several large swigs from both. Her head was spinning and she could feel herself slipping, so in order to greet her new roommate as nicely as she could, she closed the bottles with moderate difficulty and rolled out of the bed. She rolled on the floor and sprung up, almost falling face first from dizziness, but managed to grab a piece of paper and a pen. With all of the calligraphic skill of a painter on methamphetamine she scribbled in large bold scraggly letters "I AM LYSANDRA, ******** OF! I'M DRI_INK!" She didn't want anyone to be waking her up or touching her until at least twelve hours into the next day, but she did have an emergency supply of bacon and sprite for a hangover, so that can always be used.

"HOW DIDYA KNOW CUZ I NEVER TOLD! BUT..hurgk..ugh.." her song was interrupted by a short gagging sensation and a burp, which prompted her to stop and roll into her bed. The day was almost over, and she was intoxicated enough to not even remember where she was, so she could sleep with a smile on her face. Though not necessarily a smile, an agape mouth, closed eyes and hushed breathing would have to suffice since it wasn't yelling or drunken babbling. Lysandra placed the paper at the foot of her bed and looked off to the side of the room, staring into blank space, until they shut completely. In her drunken daze, she mumbled and grumbled incoherently, though if one were to listen closely, they could make out words such as "b*****d" and "sorry." At least she was going to get over it when classes started in the morning, right?

company Tharros, (Elliot kinda)--->Herself
                                                                    location Right in front of Tharros--->Her Dorm
                                                                    ooc LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!
                                                                    Yokoalchemist
                                                                    Kawaii Butthole69

Winner

TIMESKIP!!

IT IS NOW OFFICIALLY THE NEXT RP DAY!
ALL POST SEQUENCES HAVE BEEN RESET AND WE HAVE
A GREAT LINE UP OF CLASS ACTIVITIES FOR YOU, DEAR STUDENTS! <3

THE CLASSES AND CLASS ROSTERS WILL BE POSTED WITHIN
THE HOUR, SO MAKE SURE TO CHECK BACK ON THE FRONT
PAGE OF THE IC TO SEE WHERE YOUR CHARACTERS ARE ASSIGNED.

TO KEEP THINGS IN ORDER, AND EVERYONE AT THE SAME PACE
PLEASE BE MINDFUL OF THE FOLLOWING POSTING PATTERN:

3 POSTS FOR YOUR CHARACTER TO GET TO CLASS
(IF YOU EXCEED THREE POSTS, OR YOU FAIL TO SIGNIFY YOUR
CHARACTER HAS REACHED CLASS BEFORE THE FIRST TEACHER
POST, THEN YOUR CHARACTER WILL BE CONSIDERED LATE.)

TEACHERS WILL THEN BE ALLOTTED 4-5 POSTS TO BE DIVIDED
THROUGHOUT THE CLASS PERIOD. BETWEEN THESE POSTS WILL
BE THE STUDENTS COMPLETING THEIR ASSIGNED TASKS.

ONCE YOUR CHARACTERS ARE DISMISSED, YOU WILL HAVE ANOTHER
3 POSTS FOR YOUR CHARACTER TO HAVE LUNCH AND GET TO
THEIR NEXT CLASS. SAME RULES APPLY IN TARDINESS.

THE NEXT PAIR OF TEACHERS WILL THEN TAKE OVER WITH THEIR
OWN 4-5 POSTS TO BE DIVIDED THROUGHOUT THE CLASS PERIOD.

THEN FINALLY, WE WILL END THE DAY WITH YOUR 6 POSTS LIKE LAST TIME.
SO PLEASE TAKE NOTE:

3 POSTS - 5 TEACHER POSTS - 3 POSTS - 5 TEACHER POSTS
AND THE FINAL 6 POSTS 'TIL THE DAY'S CONCLUSION

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to quote/PM any of us mods.
Thank you and have fun! <3

Jetfury

Karmie Cloo

Yokoalchemist

Oxii Clean

Kawaii Butthole69

Kiba-j

Doldrelorijah

Little Miss Opinionated

Of Dracarys

Silent Storm Song

Rockman_V

Mitzy-nyan

-CaPtaIn_FLyy-

Solana Shadow Plauge

AsuraDeimos

Kaye Kilowatt

The Retarded Dove

korvie

Frog_The_Bandit

Iria33

Gigi da Soldier

nechann

Obnoxious Panda

dhampir_princess

Yujiki

material witness
User Image

User Image

--------------------------------------------------------------

Setsuna's HP: { ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ }
Other Info: Is fairy sized (about 2 inches/5CM tall)
Current location: Kid's dorm -> Nurse's office [Purgatory?]

-[Purgatory? theme]-

Setsuna opened his eyes and found himself on a white sandy beach. The place he was on seemed like an extremely small island in the middle of an endless ocean. There was only a single tree in the middle of the island, wild grass surrounding it. The ocean beyond him was clear and crisp, but there was no wind or no waves. The sky was bright, very few clouds dotted about, some hiding the sun.

"Normally, you'd see ghastly figures of your friends appearing before you here to guide you back to the living. The found memories you shared with them would've been your easy ticket from this place."A familiar ghastly looking figure said from behind him. Setsuna turned around, seeing the form of his old body standing before him. "I never expected this to happen at all, even with minor interventions you still found your way here. With no friends for that matter. Stranded with only yourself to blame and only yourself to save you. Call me Guidance, Setsuna." Setsuna didn't reply at all, just nodding.

There was a moment of silence, Setsuna awkwardly staring at Guidance, who was already pacing around. "What are you...?" He finally got the courage to ask. Guidance stopped and tilted his head. "Really? For a smart guy you sure ask a dumb question. The again your mind is pretty shattered." Guidance cleared his throat, taking Setsuna by the hand and dragging him over to the tree. They both sat across from each other, under the tree's shade. "I am the you your parents locked away. The training you underwent wasn't just physically demanding, but of course mentally. In order to create a perfect soldier, they needed you to be obedient and driven to death. Do you recall hearing a sort of white noise growing up?" Setsuna nods, barely remembering the sound. "You'd fall sleep soon after and wake up with a headache. This was your own mother's doing. This created a mental fissure and in turn separated you into 2 parts. You and I." Setsuna stopped him and raised an eyebrow. "How do you know all this? If we share the same body, essentially then shouldn't you not know what goes on beyond it?" Guidance couldn't help but laugh at his question. "We indeed share the same body, but with our minds split, certain things just flew over your head that I picked up on. I can recall certain memories clearly where you see them as a haze." Guidance shook his head, realizing that they were getting off track a little.

"The longer you stay her, the harder it will be for you to wake up. So I'll have to make this quick. Soldier, you need me inside of you."
Guidance leaned closer and Setsuna leaned away. Guidance's hand eventually touched his cheek. "Your entire life, you've been lied to by everyone around you. This entire time I was hoping that our merge would happen naturally and that you, soldier, would learn to become more humanized. Sadly the programing you underwent was too strong and without that white noise, the negative effects oozed throughout your mind like an oil spill in the ocean." Guidance points over to a dark spot in the ocean. The oil like substance was spreading from the horizon. "I'll give you a choice as this is probably the last time you'll see me. We can either merge or you can take a risk and dive into the black ooze and return to your normal life. Merging will change you and you may lose some things from your old life, but you'll wake up alive...maybe. Diving into the black ooze will return you to your normal life as if nothing happened...maybe." Guidance stood up and brushed himself off, holding out his hand.

Setsuna took his hand as he was helped up onto his feet. Suddenly, the clouds became black, roaring with thunder and flashing with lightning. Guidance quickly grabbed him and pushed him into the tree. "Do as I do..." He said as he placed his hands on the tree. Setsuna did the same. The storm became more and more violent, lighting bolts hitting the ocean. A lightning bolt hit the tree and all went dark.

After the nurse jolted his body, his breathing and stability returned to normal, but he didn't wake up right away. Something held him back from awakening right then and there. It wasn't till the morning rays hitting his face that he regained consciousness. The pains and the headache were gone. He only felt tired. He laid there, staring out at the window. The sound of several footsteps and chatter echoed about the halls. Guidance said I'd loose somethings...but what did I lose? I have everything it looks like.

((OOC:))

--------------------------------------------------------

quotes:

Yokoalchemist

Jetfury

User ImageXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXUser Image

Korvie's Fav

Kawaii Warlord

25,650 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
User Image
___ϾOЯBAN۞ SAЭPHON ___
ω є я є ω σ ʟ ғ ≡ ω α я ʟ σ c к

Current Location: . . . Dorm room
In Company With: . . . Rena
Overall Thoughts: . . . BREAKFAST TIME

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Corban woke up this morning with an empty stomach and clear mind. He had the best night of sleep since forever. No insomnia and no nightmares. He slept like a sloth and that was what he wanted more than anything in the world. ‘Too bad it had to end early because of you.’ He poked at his stomach. It was still really early but Corban didn’t care about it much. He stretched himself out on his bed to the morning songs of some early birds. Corban then jumped out of bed and gather some clothes for the new day. (Of course, it was the same yellow outfit). He then made his way to the bathroom to take a quick shower and other morning rituals like brushing teeth, washing his face, and fixing his hair. Corban began whistling a random tune as he walked out of the bathroom until he saw that his roommate was still asleep.
“Rena~!” He called out in a sing song tone. But the girl didn’t even budge. He sighed and decided to pull up a trick he used on his mum. Corban grabbed the bottom of the bed and begun to shake the whole bed side to side. “Oh my god, Rena, it’s an earthquake!Ahhhhh!” After a lot more shakes, Rena showed some reaction and he beamed a bright smile. He gave the bed another rattle and let out another fake yell and released it once he knew that the joke was over. “Sorry Rena but it’s breakfast time! Rise and shine, and get ready for that breakfast line. Can’t you hear my stomach and see these teeth? I’m hungry for some eggs and bacon meat!” He then begun to rock side to side while snapping his fingers. “Okay, I know it’s a pretty bad rhyme but holy hell, I’m so pumped and hungry. I slept like a log. Which is absolutely great for me.”
Corban continued rocking his body until Rena forced herself out of bed. He showed a bit of sympathy through his overly excited dancing by patting her back and giving her a gentle cheer. "Hey, by the way, what class do you have today?" He asked before going to his backpack where his schedule was stuffed in. "I have... Mr. Z, Power and Ability control." He hummed in thought before looking towards Rena. "Seems like a convenient class."

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Always σʟɗ, sometimes ηεω. Never sad , sometimes blue . Never ΞϺΡTУ , sometimes ғυʟʟ .Never push ing , always ρυʟʟιɴɢ .
What am I?
highlight► ☾moon

User Image ѻɔɔ: . . . . Bad move Corban
Mitzy-nyan

Shirtless Shapeshifter

8,825 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

User Image
◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤

Kai's legs hung carelessly from the edge of the Physical building's roof. The young man was taking a moment to appreciate the beauty of the morning sunrise - a well-earned break after a very eventful night. "Good morning." Kai sighed, the sun's rays glaring obnoxiously into his eyes. As nice as the view was it was rather annoying. Aside from the minor nuisance of the sun shining in his eyes, the Anurian was content with the work he had done during the night.

During the night Kai had been the tool for Lilith's vengeance. The day before he followed Elise to her room and, in the darkness of night, snuck in. Once inside, he carried out his plan of stealing all her pants. In was going over well, at first, until he found something that had been carefully hidden: a violin. Kai figured that, if the violin had been hidden, it meant something to someone, and to find it missing would have a larger impact on them than a couple of missing pairs of pants. That was when his plans changed; he decided to steal the violin. "Stealing something once doesn't make me a thief, does it? I hope not." he wondered.

Kai's attention returned to the present, specifically toward the violin. It was hanging by one of his daggers, which he stabbed into the wall as best he could, a few feet away from where he was sitting. Kai could hear the subtle creaking that the dagger and the violin would make, whether the dagger was going to come lose first or the strings were going to snap, he couldn't tell. If it went on much longer, then it was likely going to result with bits of it scattered across the campus grounds. Surely this would be more than enough to redeem himself.

◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤

With: The Violin
Out of Croaks: New day, new layout. Swag.

Hunter

12,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Clambake 200
User Image
User Image

"What? You've never seen a ghost embody human flesh before?"
-

Last night in the library was a totally success: she had finished her assignment within a couple of hours or so, and then broke free inside the deeper parts of the library just to float around and read. It was almost like the catacombs back at the temple, except without any tomb, statues, or cursed object. Other than those three items, the library was packed with everything else that she liked: mysteriously ripped books, cobwebs every now and then, and the dark. She actually had a chance to ghost out, being that no one was around. Just to pass through the shelves and explore around as her own light source. Of course as soon as she changed, her belongings (like her bag) fell to the floor, but she knew that she could've just picked them up later. That same night was the best sleep she ever had. She felt comfortable, and oddly enough, very safe. There was and were no one to do her harm, capture her, or attempting to deface the school. It was actually nice for a change. Insomnia usually got the best of her and even if she did ghost out, it never really helped her ease into sleep any better, but that night was different. Even in the temple, where she was safe, she just couldn't. Sometimes things weren’t even on her mind, but she'd just be there, sitting and staring at the wall. It was actually what she did last night as well.

This morning she woke up with cobwebs in her hair, but she didn't really react to hit. She was sure a few spiders fell into her mouth as well, but that urban myth didn't bother her. Getting up from being buried by books, she had combed her fingers through her hair and went to go for a search for her stuff. She thought it would've been wise if she fell asleep by her stuff, but she didn't. Things became slightly a scavenger hunt because she wanted to put away the books as well. She couldn't just leave them there on the ground like that, it was her mess, and she intended to clean it up. After a few minutes of rebooking, she finally found her stuff, but seemed to be slightly lost. The library suddenly seemed to be way bigger than she thought it was- it was way more spacious with all the light flooding in from the windows, and to be honest, she did not know which direction to walk in. At one point, she swore she circled around that one book shelf more than a couple of times. Out of annoyance she began to just walk in one direction, through the shelves and through the walls. Where ever she ended was most likely going to be outside, and, she had all of her stuff with her, including her assignment, so her end destination didn't really matter.

After half an hour, her theory proved to be true. She was outside and now heading towards her dorm. Technically, she can deal with a negative attitude, but she didn't really like to. Not just because she had to sit through a long discussion about feelings and whatever people felt, but because it wasted her time. She wasn't really prepared to deal with her roommate and "correct" him of his wrongs, but she wanted to shower, so she just had to deal. Last night she went sleep with tattered and ripped clothes that were dirty from Asura's class, so she thought she deserved it. Opening the doors of the building she quickly jogged down the hall to her dorm, opened the door and then closed it.
                                        "Phew..." She happily sighed throwing her bag onto the head board pillar of her bed, and then flopped on her bed, face first. She just needed a break after that tiresome search and jog before getting back up to shower and get ready.

✉text
                                        speech
                                        thought

Attire: OOTD 1.2 w. Touches of dirt
                                        Company: No one > Vincent
                                        Thoughts: Pooped I am
                                        OOC: She's backkkkkk

Solana Shadow Plauge

Kitten

User Image

Elliot & Adelaide

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

After last night’s events, the Sanders siblings both decided that sleeping off whatever happened the day before would be the best course of action. Elliot decided on telling Addy about the latest stuff that happened to him on his side of the pond because Lysandra brought her up during their conversation and then conking out in his bed. Surprised that Lysandra remembered her, the small psychic smiled happily to herself, realizing that she made someone proud of her. On the other hand, the petite girl decided that she’d keep quiet about what happened to Rena and finally cracked open the book as well as try out her brand spankin’ new laptop that her dad had graciously given to her as a parting gifts, which she had to help guide him through to find the right one since he didn’t even know that home computers existed. The image of an older man panicking and asking the sales associate at the computer store what year was it and if there were already flying cars came to mind, making the poor girl cringe in embarrassment. That’s what happens when you live in blissful ignorance in a small town like Motortown.

It wasn’t until it was three o’clock in the morning, the dead hour, when the older male jolted from his sleeping, swearing that he heard a disembodied voice whispering to him, only to find out that it was his little sister grumbling to herself over the book that she was reading; A book series he knew she was obsessed with, all the while holding a small compact flashlight so she could read better. He sleepily laughed to himself as he watched her angrily read until he saw what time it was on the nearby clock that sat on the night stand between their beds. Even though his little sister was old enough to not have a specific bed time, it was way too late to be worked up over some book, especially when you know full well that there's class in the morning. “Seriously?! Quenton and Rhea had a perfect opportunity to confess their undying love to each other right there, but of course that'd be too convenient! Ugh, Rhea's just dying over here!” Addy hissed to herself as she angrily turned to the next page, tutting to herself over how cliched the interruption was. Groaning to himself, the greaser grabbed one of his pillows that was on the floor and threw it at his sister and told her to shut up and go to sleep because there was class in the morning. She complied about an hour later.

Daylight finally approached the school campus and its rays started to peek through the window curtains. Addy laid, curled up in bed, still blissfully asleep with Lammy tucked under her arm and her book tucked underneath her pillow. Her laptop sat at the foot of the bed, plugged into the outlet to charge. Everything was fine and dandy until a particular scent tickled her nose, making her wake up in a fit of sneezes. “What. Achoo! Is. ACHOO! That smell?!” The dark haired girl wailed as she fumbled with putting on her glasses which sat on the nightstand. Upon putting on her glasses, her sights fell upon her older brother, tending to a small pot of herbs that were sitting on top of the window sill on his side of the room, along with other small potted plants, where most of the sunlight was. “Seriously?! You’re going to make a garden here?!” Addy remarked as she threw the blanket off of her body and marched over to where Elliot was watering the little plants. The male sighed and turned to her from his spot, “Well yeah! How else am I going to make that tea that relaxes your stomach when you get anxious, or that peppermint tea you know that I like, OR the lavender that helps me sleep at night?! How else am I going to make my secret ingredient for you favorite pizza??” The male psychic asked incredulously as he turned back to tend to his precious little garden. Unable to say anything to the last question, she threw her hands into the air exasperatedly, and just decided to take this opportunity to take care of her morning routine way ahead of her brother, since he tended to take a lot longer thanks to his hair.

Finally it was Elliot’s turn to get ready. After cleaning his dirty covered hands with his old shirt from yesterday, he headed off to take a shower all the while sticking his tongue out at his sister for annoying him earlier as she walked out of the bathroom in her new change of clothes. A few moments later, he was busy styling his hair while Addy was, “patiently,” waiting for him. “Just a few more touches…” The greaser said out loud as he teased the front part of his hair with his signature comb to get his pompadour just right. Addy on the other hand was beyond hungry and was low on patience. Her stomach growled loudly in protest, telling her that she definitely needs to get food into her system before she even dares to try to do any form of physical activity.“Y’know, at this point we’re going to miss breakfast…” She muttered as she puffed out her cheeks and leaned forward on the bed, resting her head onto her hands as she stared, annoyed that her older brother was the one who took forever to get ready unlike her, even on important days. "Shut it, I said just a few more touches," Elliot replied from the bathroom. The female psychic decided not to say anymore and just rolled her eyes in response.

thought thought thought

"speech speech speech !"

"PIT VIPER PRIDE!"

Quote:

Quote:

Merry Camper

17,500 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Intermediate Skill 100
User ImageUser Image
                                                        THE NIGHT WAS ALL YOU HADXXXTHE NIGHT WAS ALL YOU HADXXXTHE NIGHT WAS ALL YOU HADXXXTHE NIGHT WAS ALL YOU HAD
                                                        You RAN into the night from ALL YOU had || Found yourself A PATH upon the ground
                                                        . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
                                                        x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

XXXXXXXXYOU RAN INTO THE NIGHT
                                                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXYOU CAN'T BE FOUNDXXXXXXXX
                                                        x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
                                                        . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

xxxxxI'mxxxaxxxghostxxxof a girlxxxthat I want to be most . . .

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. . . I'mxxxthe [shell]xxxof a girlxxxthat i used to know well
                                                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Elise rolled over onto her back, the covers pulling off enough to expose her bare shoulder, and Inkchild felt the sun glinting through the blinds. It was warm enough to be a disturbance and tear her from her slumber. This time her dream had been far more peaceful. A somewhat less-common occurrence than the one in the forest chasing after the mystery characters, it was far less confusing and evoked a calm rather than a need to wander and search. No, in this dream Elise laid upon an ashen hill of soft grass and watched the sky full of stars. The obsidian sky seemed to spin around as the grass grew, encompassing her body until she was almost utterly consumed. To anybody else it might seem like a terrifying notion; but to Elise, it was like a spiritual metaphor of finding peace. Returning to the Earth and the soil from which all life springs eternal. It was very poetic and glamorous really. Cracking her eyes open slowly, she let herself slowly adjust to the light as she kicked the covers off and stretched out. The air was still rather crisp--which usually meant she had woken up earlier than the morning before. It helped that there had been far less booze and no uncomfortable situations waiting in her bed today. Which was more than fine by her, frankly. Yesterday had been a bloody nightmare and if it ever happened again she'd have to consider a ban on booze...
                                                        A yawn parted the girl's pale lips, her hand moving to cover her mouth as she felt something slightly rough against the soft flesh.

Examining her palm, she found the small cut from yesterday looking only hours old still. Blood was smeared along the line of her hand from the movement, causing a sigh to follow. 'Really? Even something so ******** small takes so much bloody time?' Rolling herself out of bed, Elise grabbed the outfit for today, her MP3 and speaker and moved to the bathroom. She locked the door and cranked her tunes as loud as it would go. One song on repeat so she could focus on her morning ritual as well as tending to her stupid hand. First things first, though--wash the face, brush the teeth. After she spat and rinsed thoroughly Elise wriggled into the tight black jeans and black sleeveless top, the little box with Lilith's gifts sitting on the sink. She took out the black earrings and matching necklace and slipped them on along with two silver cuffs. Today wasn't all that special so she didn't spend too much time teasing and shaping her hair with a little wax, moving on to some burgundy lip gloss and silver shadow with minimal liner. That left only her hand...which was absolutely the best part of the whole ordeal. Opening up the mirror and getting a small blue box from out of the costume makeup section of her makeup boxes, she quickly fished out some dermabond and the special cream Mamba had given her to avoid scarring. The worst thing you could have for eternity were hideous scars. Elise already had the one, and that was more than plenty.

After everything was put away, the Inkchild took a moment to check herself out in the mirror. Yesterday she'd allowed herself to leave the dorm an utter mess, unkempt and horribly clothed. But not today. She did a quick spin and posed, fierce eyes glancing back over her shoulder int he mirror, a sultry pull to her wine-colored lips. The other day had been chocked full of shite waist-deep and she was having none of it today. Elise was proud, smart, drop-dead gorgeous and bloody well sick of outfits being ruined. Her attitude and outfit was going to be scotch-guard, god damn it! Clicking off her music, the raven-haired lady collected the MP3 and moved back out to the dorm. Her roommate still looked to be asleep, though she had been sure she'd been up late doing something or other. A few times she recalled waking up to some strange rustling sounds that she almost told her to knock off--but after the incident the morning before, she felt it would be way out of line. Being that there was just enough time for a few songs, Elise went to the closet to grab her black clog boots when she noticed a bunch of her clothes lying on the floor. The doors were open and there were several pairs of jeans and leggings just thrown wherever. 'When the bloody hell did this happen? I haven't even seen a few of these in weeks, so why are they out and about?'

Her brow furrowed as she kicked the garments back into the closet to be sorted out later. Right now she didn't care and she wasn't going to start off the day stressed or going crazy thinking about trivial shite. Finding the right pair of boots, she slid them on as she sat on the corner of her bed. Normally she would find an empty room somewhere to practice, but she had wanted to more formally introduce herself to her roommate--and apologise again for what had happened. The poor thing had looked so bewildered and terrified. So she figured the bathroom would do until the girl woke up. Moving to the left, Elise bent over and pulled the black case from under her bed. Her fingers hovered over the box for a few moments, the cold metal of the clasps making her feel that strange sensation in the back of her mind. She had opened this case hundreds of times before. Not before right now; before she had died. Deep down, it was a truth she knew for certain. But she just couldn't recall what happened right afterwards. What did she play, how did it sound, and who was listening? It felt like if she could just solve even a piece of this puzzle, she'd be able to remember everything. Like a dominos effect. Closing her eyes and shaking away the notion for now, she clicked the clasps up and lifted the case.

Her eyes were wide and unblinking as she stared, the emptiness blinding. For a second her heart sputtered and she felt like it had to be a dream still. Closing the lid, she took a breath and opened it again to find no difference. Panic started to rise in her throat as she tossed the case beside her on the bed and got down on all fours to scour under her bed. Without a second thought she started pushing anything she felt in the din out from under the shelter of the bed frame, growing more and more frantic as socks and rings and crumpled paper balls rolled out into the open but not her violin. "Shite...shite where is it?!" She whispered harshly, pressing a hand to her mouth as she tried to fight the urge to start crying. Violins didn't just disappear--and she never took it out of the case anymore. Pushing her hair behind her ears, her gaze drifted to the only other person who had been in the room with her the entire night. The girl had seemed nice, so she assumed she had just been curious. It was the onyl thing that kept her from pulling the poor thing out by her ankle and screaming at her about the whereabouts of her violin. Instead, she settled for pulling off the covers and shaking the girl by the arm. "Wake up, I need to know where it is! I'm not mad, I just--please tell me where you put my violin. I just need to know, okay?" She pushed out, louder and more pointed than she had intended.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                                        XXXXXXXXXXTHIS IS YOUR HEARTXXXCAN YOU FEEL IT?XXXTHIS IS YOUR HEARTXXXCAN YOU FEEL IT?
                                                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXAll this bad blood here || Won't you let it dry?

XXXXXXXXXXXIT'S BEENCOLD FOR YEARS
                                                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXWON'T YOU LET IT LIE?XXXXXXX
                                                        xxxxxBut thesexxarexthe days xxxthat bind you, xxforever . . .

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. . . And thesexxxlittle {things}xxxdefine you;xxforever

My apparel: Thank God I had time to look presentable. Christ. | Hair~
                                                        Thoughts: Where is it, where is it, whereisit?!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOC
                                                        ~
                                                        Yokoalchemist

Rich Wife

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ⓢⓐⓑⓔⓛⓛⓐ ⓘⓝⓓⓢⓞⓡ

⚜⚜lσσk, dσ nσt tσuch.
⚜⚜σnlч wαtch frσm αfαr.

Isabella's alarm clock went off, making her jolt up and rub her eyes. "Alright, now I actually have to go to class. What do I have?" Isabella picked up her schedule and scanned for her class, trying to see without having to blink several times. "3rd floor, powers and...Ability something. Well, I know it's on the 3rd floor, so I'll just wander until I find it." Isabella yawned a few more times before rubbing her eyes and looking over at the empty bed in front of her. Still no roommate to turn up. "Oh well, I can't be late." Isabella muttered as she got up and changed into clothing that would let her run and be able to move around in. After she finished dressing up, she put her hair in a nice and tight French braid, ready to start her day.
Isabella made her way out of the dorm and scanned the hallways.
"It wouldn't exactly be wise to go without breakfast, I think I still have a few snacks left in my bag." She returned to her room, sitting on her bed and pulling out a banana and some chocolate breakfast bars. Isabella smirked as she unwrapped the breakfast bar and quickly ate it. "I only eat these things for the chocolate. And they are damn good." Isabella finished off her bars and moved on to the banana, finishing that as well. "Now to attempt to stumble onto my class." Isabella brushed her teeth and head out of her dorm again, shutting the door behind her and making her way to her class, not sure where to go, but in the mood to wander.

➳whєrє αm í?: Dorm/Hallways
➳hσw αm í fєєlíng?: Pumped
➳whαt αm í wєαríng?: Normal is boring.
➳quσtє σf thє dαч?: ...
➳σσ¢:

User ImageUser Image

The words that she spoke were like the bangs of a gavel in court. Such a lovely friend. BANG! Friend. BANG BANG BANG He nodded as they walked along to their dorms and said their goodbyes. Sebastian crept sluggishly into his room. He sighed, and looked over to his closet. He sauntered lazily over and opened it up, grabbing a bottle of vodka and a cigar from his humidor. Pulling his torch lighter from his back pocket, he levitated his metallic cigar cutter and cut it , floating the torch lighter up with his metallic powers he placed the cigar in his mouth, and after a few solid puffs he had it going. He spent his night knocking back shots of vodka and smoking, until he noticed his roomate, sweet girl. She coughed in her sleep... Sebastian sighed, cracked the window to the room, took one last puff, and let the cigar go out on his ashtray. Sitting on his bed, he frowned, saying very quietly, "Sorry, tovarich roomate Elly."

He laid down, looking at the moonlight dancing across the ceiling. At some point he just drifted off to sleep...

~~~Nightmares of a Nightmare Demon

Sebastian awoke with a start, in a cold sweat. He was breathing hard, and looked around, there were multiple empty vodka bottles littering the room. He had gone WAAAAAAAY too far. He stood up, ignoring the splitting headache and nausea and grabbed several bottles, and shoved them into the trashcan. He heard his roommate stirring behind him. The nausea struck him violently and he vomited loudly down the trashcan. As he finished, he felt so much better, getting some of the venom out of his body. He wiped his mouth, grabbed some febreeze from his desk which was next to the trash can, and sprayed it down in there before popping up and smiling to see his roommate was now awake.

"Morning tovarich! Did you sleep well? Da?" Sebastian then remembered something as her mirror across the room reminded him. He looked like s**t. His chest was still bloody, his eye was filled with blood still and he had a thick layer of stubble growing out. He did notice that his wounds were healed. His bad arm was still very much sore, but he could tell that it was not even close to as bad as it had been the day before. So, he put on his best smile and awaited her reaction.

"Speaking"
                                                        Thinking

Company | Lilith-Eloise Addams
                                                        Location | Fountain-Courtyard-Room
                                                        Thoughts| ...
                                                        OOC | Sebastian is having a rough day, clearly.

Karmie Cloo

Little Miss Opinionated

Jetfury's Kouhai

Battle-ready Spark

User Image
A u r a | N o t u s
Nymph of the South Wind

━━━━━━━━━━━━

The early rays of sunlight and melodies from the early morning birds were what woke Aura from her rather peaceful slumber. If there was one thing that could be said about the beds in this ‘prison’, it was that hers was actually fairly comfortable. Though it didn’t hurt that one of the first things she had invested in from the Fifth Building was a pillow-top mattress pad. Hey, if she was stuck here until whenever then Aura figured she better be comfortable. It had already been about a year since her arrival so she’d had plenty of time to adapt...even if she still hated not being able to properly go out and see the world yet. Her fit over that one had been immediate at the time but she'd calmed down enough to just accept how things were. Plus there were some things that were interesting to this school, considering the fact that no one was the run-of-the-mill humans one saw elsewhere. So that almost made it worth it to be stuck in this place for 'reformation'. For now though, the first step was just for Aura to make it out of bed. With a yawn and lazy stretch she had sat up and removed herself from the comfort of her covers, stumbling over to her dresser to get out her clothing for the day before a quick wake-up shower. Whether her roommate was there or not wasn’t of any concern to her. If she was up first the bathroom would be hers, plain and simple. Following the shower would be her unique ritual of using a current of wind with one of her hands to dry her hair. While this wasn’t exactly necessary, it saved costs and her hair usually felt softer than after using those hair dryer things that existed. Plus even if her face didn't openly show it she had fun using her powers for such little things. That much she could control as easy as breathing.

Taking her sweet time the pink-haired nymph would finally emerge from the bathroom fully dressed and a little more energized to take on the day. The only thing missing was her required dose of the outdoors and some food to make it complete. Slipping into her sandals she would buckle them and be on her way out the door before two words could be said to keep her there. The indoors always felt so stifling, especially in a building as populated as the dorms and she was a little more sensitive to how their presence affected the air around. Still she was getting used to it here though she wasn't fond of the way sweat or blood carried on the air after certain classes. Today, thankfully, none of that had yet to permeate the air outdoors as she stepped outside the dormitories. It was a beautiful and crisp morning, with the scent of dewy grass and forest reaching her. Taking a few steps a gentle wind would surround her as she drank in the freshness, not even minding as the breeze fluttered her skirt and hair slightly. This was probably the best reason for staying around, barring the fact that leaving was not an option. There was something about the mountain air that was different from the Mediterranean climate of home. Now she was about ready to start the day, but first Aura would remain there in the courtyard for a bit, reveling in the beauty of the morning as her thoughts slowly started to turn to food...

━━━━━━━━━━━━
"Speech" 'Thoughts'

✦ l o c a t i o n: Dorm ⟶ Outside, kind of en route to cafeteria
✧ p e o p l e: No one at the moment.
✦ t h o u g h t s: A frappé sounds nice. Some bread, cheese...oh but today is just beautiful.
✧ a t t i r e: The usual sort
✦ O o C: Temporary layout for now. Graphics are a WIP. And yeah, a bit shorter but it kinda is an intro post.

Anxious Shapeshifter

3,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

• ☀╒════════════════╕☀
                                              Where: Dorms
                                              Who: Myself --& Breakfast killer... But kind of cute.
                                              Mood: Nervous/weary excitement---& grief/confusion/attraction/hunger
                                              Hunger level: T.T Breakfast..
                                              Flame level: Low simmer this morning. Need some energy!
                                              Attire: First Day of Classes. Is this a good thing or bad thing...
                                              ☀╘════════════════╛☀
                                              ★⋖◇◆⊱ღ⊰◇◆⋗★

☞⋯⋯⋯ Red orbs stared undecided at at the figure that lay directly across from them. To wake or not to wake, that was the question. E was curious to find out who her roommate was, to put it mildly, especially after she found the girl passed out drunk with a very clear "No touchy" sign attached to her. Eldrid understood the general effect alcohol had on most but had never tried it herself. Back when she was a young flame her family had often warned her of the stuff, saying it had a nasty habit of removing all control a person could possess. However, after traveling amongst the human world, and seeing how pracitcally dependent, some humans had become on the substance, E found herself very confused on what to think of it. Deciding against waking the pink haired girl, El instead busied herself with repacking her backpack to the brim with various foods from her stash beneath her bed. A slight frown touched her lips when she noticed the boxes were beginning to run low, but she pushed the thought away to deal with later. She could worry about restocking her snack bin after she got through her first day class. "Time to do some learnin'," the fiery red head mumbled as her hands worked to unwrap a ---- and her feet moved her towards the door. "Thank goddess it's August." she added as she took note of the current time, and the time of her first class. Being of fiery nature as she was, she found it excruciatingly difficult to get out of bed before the sun came up. Living in her native lands amongst her kin, her schedule followed the sun. Everyone woke when it rose, and slept while it was beyond the horizon. It was difficult to keep their flames roaring, when wind and cold was threatening to snatch it away after all. So it was simply easier to sleep through the dark and damp. E groaned inwardly though as she realized winter wasn't that far away. "Darn... I'm going to need an alarm clock."

Closing the door as quietly as possible, so as not to disturb her roommate, E looked around the hall curiously to see if she could spy anyone else awake. She seemed to be alone at the moment though. Pausing a moment, she dug around in her pocket and withdrew a small piece of paper. Before returning to bed the night previous she had worked to track down a map of the campus and so her chances of getting to class on time had increased dramatically. Now facing the inside of the dorm.

Bottom floor in 2 minutes! Eldrid celebrated her victory by unwrapping her third hostess cake and doing a little dance down the last few steps. "I can do this!" she cheered spinning on the last step and walking backwards down the hall a few paces in a almost moonwalk fashion. However the perfect morning could not last and as she spun around to face the right way again she collided with another warm body. The shock had two unexpected results, the first being a jump in her outward temperate that would have burned the skin of any normal human, and the far worse second being the loss of her hostess cake to the floor. E's mouth fell open slightly in horror as the cake descended in slow motion before her eyes. "No!!" Her arm stretched out to grab the slightly melted cake, but alas, it skimmed past her finger tips and fell, in a very anticlimactic plop to the floor. E's lip trembled for a moment before she sighed, composed herself, and took off her bag digging out another cake. Her flames were tempered again by this point, and she finally realized she had forgotten it was a person she had bumped into.

Red eyes widened in shock and horror. "Oh carp!! I'm so sorry! Are you alright?!? Do you need the nurse?" she asked quickly grabbing his arm in a panic as she wrangled her flames down again and.... wait. Where were the second degree burns?!? The most that could be said about this... huh, sort of cute... boy, was that his flesh was a little red. Looking up at his face she touched his cheek. Not burned. "Well. Thats a first." she said with a slight huff of surprise as she finally realized how close she was standing to the boy. "Oh! Sorry, sorry!" she stepped back quickly releasing his arm and putting her hands up in a peace gesture. She took in his full appearance at this time and her eyes lingered briefly on the arm she had not grabbed. It wasn't... the same as his other, a understated as that was. 'Don't pry Eldrid.' she scolded before offering her hand in introduction. "Ah... Sorry! I try not to act like a freak around strangers It's just...," her words trailed off, the mystery of no burns still stood, "Anyway! I'm Eldrid, but please, just call me E. And I'm so sorry about that," she finished apologizing earnestly. Hopefully she wouldn't get in trouble with the Dean... or those men who had picked her up and brought her here... They were a little too liberal with the water use for her taste. Taste... Her eyes glanced back at her lost cake forlornly again. Food lost was life lost after all....

♨⋋⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋌♨
                                              Out Of Character <3 - Okay! There we go!
                                              material witness

Thunk thought thoughted.
                                              Spunk spoke spoked?
                                              Quote:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items