Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ivy Fantasy's Waifu

Sweet Prophet

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Don't ever make the mistake of confusing a preference not to fight, with the inability to do so. It never ends well in most circumstances. Why should it be any different if its with a person?
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Skorpiya (prounounced Scor-pia)

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
With: Ruby, Obsidan (shadow) and Sergio ===> Sergio
Doing: ...........
Thinking: Is a carnival like a festival? What is this mall? I am so confused
OOC: Skorpiya's Student File click spoilers for gif examples of each of her two primary abilities
Healing Beam Emissions Example:

Barriers:
User Image

Quotes:
Kiba-j
Jetfury

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Skorpiya was going to feel really bad as soon as she slipped out of 'like her daddy' mode for how insulting her comment had seemed to come off. Rare as it was for her to get so into a combat, or have one of these 'less than friendly warrior princess moments' they had happened often as a child. Before she realized, she was very much her father's daughter but like the mother she met, she preferred to assist, protect, defend, heal or be a support fighter. Plus...when one is protecting one can also be offensive. She needed to learn control over not just the 'warrior princess inside' but to master, develop, harness and control beyond control into master-ship and expertise the abilities she had. She also was socially awkward but a sweetheart with a firecracker, warrior twist deep down. All of these things and many that had come to light, not likely to happen anytime soon, was just another of the many reasons she was here. Her thoughts unnoticed and subconsciously racing at rapid speeds.

She came here of her own choice to better herself, master things, control the almost savage warrior nature that came from training with her father. This interesting match with Sergio and Sergio 2.0 (mask version) just showed her how much she still had to go as far as situations like this occurring. She had racing thoughts ended as they both halted. Sheathed sword was handed to Obsidian and he ran off with it. She snapped out of the "Daughter Of War", figuratively speaking, mindset and winced as the adrenaline rush passed.

Looking at the male before her. "I'm sorry...for upsetting you. I phrased my comments in a way that came off insulting and lost control of the nature I inherited from my father...it was not meant that way." She said in a soft and audible tone. Giving the other a tentative and sweet smile. Feeling better after stating this....she quickly finished listening to the Dean as he spoke. How odd....Dean never leaves and that sounds awfully ominous. She thought to herself. The dog sized black scorpion, the one called Obsidan, by this point had long since vanished off to the room with the swords and things.

Once she was certain that Sergio was indeed finished with the combat she relaxed and shook her head before she listened silently to the other talking. Feeling the need to make amends, despite she really was mixed feelings on the event, she felt it best to apologize. As she wasn't really one to insult people. That annoying new guy...Zeke...aside. He just irritated her for some unknown reason.

Skorpiya walked over to the other and looked up at Sergio. "I'm Skorpiya. I am going to use my healing beams on us both. It won't have any ill effects unless your allergic to healing methods in general." Holding her hand out as the healing beams would emit from both her hands....and the one with the hand extended would move over the bone demons forms. Completely and painlessly healing them both. When healing was completed she was hit with the mild exhaustion, the weariness, and some of the pain she hadn't healed from herself. Stepping back a couple steps and looked at the other as he spoke about getting ready and tonight. Terrible? Wait! What is a carnival? "What is a carnival? I've never heard of such a thing..." She asked in a shy but not meek tone. Thanks to her conversation with Chad earlier and the current events, mild self berating aside, she pushed the entire events out of her mind and pondered over what the Dean had said. Looking at Sergio with a kind smile. "Do you feel all healed Bone Demon?" She asked curiously. Waiting for his answer before she would head her own way unless they happened to walk in the same direction.

Rich Wife

User Image

Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you.
                                                      ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
                                                      ☾Where am I?: My dorm, thankfully.. | ☾Who are you?: I'm not sure..A woman with onyx hair | ☾What am I wearing?: Fighting the cold | ☾What am I thinking?: I would really love a candy apple right now.. ❞ | ☾OOC:Thinking about fair food is making me terribly hungry.

= Talking
                                                      = 'Thinking'

There were too many things happening at once for Isabella to understand what was going on. One minute she was about to collapse in the hallway, and the next she was in the bathroom being washed off. Her eyes were slightly open, and all she could see was a raven haired individual gently cleaning her with a wet wash cloth. The cold water prickled her skin like little daggers, and the young mage could feel herself waking up a little more. It wasn't until she was nearly covered in the cold water that she snapped out of her dull state. "Cold cold COLD COLD COLD COLD!!" She sprang upwards and held her arms around her stomach, her senses coming back to her. The white haired woman looked down at the woman in front of her and failed to recognize her. She cocked her head to the side, wondering who her guest was. 'Listen, you’re very weak right now. I don’t know what happened, but I’m assuming you’re a witch or something. And I figure that means you have things to deal with this..deal with this..deal with this..deal with..'
                                                      "You..You helped me get here, didn't you..?" Her voice shook as she clutched her soaking wet body. Isabella quickly walked out of site and changed into a fresh set of clean and dry clothes before coming back into view.

"I must thank you..I don't think I would have remembered how to walk correctly, much less how to get to my dorm if it wasn't for you. I do apologize though, I am not typically seen in such a way.." She sat on the edge of her bed, facing this mysterious woman. "I'm Isabella Windsor. And you were right. I guess you could call me a witch. And dealing with..Erm..This.." She gestured to herself. "I think I have her-- it, dealt with in the desirable manner." She felt a slight pang in her stomach and the mage clutched it after letting out a small groan. Out of curiosity, Isabella lifted her shirt to look at her stomach and see the damage that was left behind. It was a medium length scar with jagged edges. The spot where she stabbed herself.

"I can't imagine what you must be thinking at the moment. Probably that I'm some kind of psychopath. I honestly don't blame you in the least bit." The porcelain skinned halfling peered out the window and to the forest, where she had done her brutal ritual. The area seemed quiet and calm. What was left of the leaves very gently dancing in the breeze. It was a little too calm. "Word of advice. It would be quite unwise to set foot into the forest. I'm sure that the evil that I have gotten rid of is far away from the world that you and I call home, but there is nothing wrong with being safe." She glanced back to the mystery woman and gave her a sheepish smile. "You need not stay here any longer. I'm sure you have better things to do than watch after some twitchy witchy girl. I can not thank you enough, however. You saved me in ways that you do not know. I am in your debt." Her attention was then brought to the voice of the Dean. She listened to this announcement of his, mentioning a Taiustus Fair, vendors, alumni, and then it took an odd turn. Isabella thought his voice sounded strange. Hesitant? Reluctant? Grim? The signature charm of his voice was not present. He mentioned excusing himself from Taiustus campus tonight and made some interesting mention about escaping, an elixir, and gave an implication as to why he would be absent. "I don't have any motivation to escape, so I think I'll stick around. Besides, they usually have cotton candy and caramel corn at fairs!"

The optimism in her voice was true, but she hid a layer of concern over what the Dean could be doing, and hoping that it had nothing to do with Allebasi. Did she somehow put the students in danger? No, not possible. She's gone. Right? Yes. She's gone. She has to be.
                                                      ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

LittleMissOpinionated

Jetfury
                                                      Listened to Dean's announcement and acknowledged it! c:

Kawaii Explorer

12,915 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hero 100
User Image
User Image

"Ice - CREAM! Ice - CREAM! Ice - CREAM!" Singlet chanted as she walked in a circle while fist pumping. She had no intentions on further listening to what Elliot and Nautilus were talking about. They were having their "adult talk" and she knew for sure it had something to do with the news or something that older smart people always talked about. However, when Elliot spoke, "Well, I suppose that we can go to the cafeteria if that's what everyone wants." Singlet held Gooby close to her equivalent of the human's heart center and clenched her teeth at him with wide eyes. She hoped with all her gems that he counted her and Gooby as two, to win by majority. "Elliot! I said, 'Ice-CREAM.' Doesn't that mean anything to you?! Think about all the flavours!" Her mouth began to water, "Huminah, huminah, huminah," as she twirled around. "Triple Decker Chocolate, Vanilla Bean Latte, Cotton Candy, Mangostein, Black Sesame, and more!" Singlet came to a stop and then stomped one of her feet next to Elliot's boot. "Let's get scoopin!" She had announced with the ol' arm swing and smile.

"Catch me! Catch me catch me PLEASE CATCH ME!!!"

"No! Catch me, catch ME!" Singlet yelled back in the direction she was facing. Singlet then raised her arms as she came to a stop from walking. "WEEEEEEEE!" She screamed on the top of her lungs; imagining as if she torpedoed into Gooby's eye socket. However she was not in Gooby’s eye socket at all, since the voice still remained consistant and wasn't just another voice in her head after all. "HUH?" Singlet sounded as she turned around to see a someone in the air and all she could do was just start screaming, "AHHH!" Not help, just stand and scream. It was generally in her nature to just stand still and take whatever was coming towards her, or at least she thought it was. "GOOBY SAVE ME!" She managed to spurt out. Without the intention to, but rather from a stance of not knowing what to do, Singlet had begun to make Gooby grow bigger and bigger so that Gooby could potentially block whatever harm’s way there was. In the matter of seconds that have passed, Singlet's screaming had evolved into a muffle, and then into silence; as turning Gooby like a humongous potato sack kind of ball. Gooby was no longer a holdable element, but rather a giant cushion for the falling stranger and a shield for Singlet herself. Instead, Singlet was underneath Gooby, as if Gooby had sat on her. For a good couple of minutes, Singlet stayed under Gooby. To think that she had maybe suffocated or somehow left was not the challenge at all, but rather she was dealing with her own things.

"AHAAAAHAHA!" Singlet laughed like a maniac as she pushed her hairs out of her face, as she struggled to emerge from underneath Gooby. "HAHAAAA!" She continued to laugh raising a cheese puff into the air. "I have found it!" Singlet announced, striking a proud pose. That specific cheese doodle was the last stick to her cheese puff house the other day when she shrunk down to a tiny size. She believed it was a great architectural project and should have been recorded, until Gooby ate it. Noticing that the stranger had finally landed, Singlet casually popped the cheese puff into her mouth and then approached her-and everyone else. "I'm Singlet!" She said with lots of enthusiasm and getting up close and personal. "Aaaaaaand!" Singlet swung her arm in a circle before kneeling down to the stranger and pointing at her, "It's ice cream time so let’s goooooo!" Singlet snapped her head towards the cafeteria and then pointed in the direction. "TALLY H-" Her attention and sense of direction was suddenly then interrupted by an announcement. "Awww, no! It's ice cream time!"

But being the nice person she thought she was, she decided to give the announcements a chance to say what it had to say.
                                        "Wop wop wop-wop," Singlet mimicked, thinking that she was communicating with the PA system as she yanked her ear. Listening to the actual announcement was a whole n'other can of worms. With so many events going on at the same time, Singlet couldn't (but did) contain her excitement. "CHRISTMASSSSSSSSSSSS!" Singlet shrieked in excitement. Although it was technically nowhere near the holiday of Christmas, it was the indeed however, the best human word that would explain all the presents the dean had threw onto them. "Fairs! Prizes! New toys mean new friends, EEEEEE!" Singlet spouted looking up at Elliot and jumping up and down. Shopping on the other hand was either a hit and miss for Singlet. She's been shopping before, but never at Taiustus. "Do you think the elixir will taste like blueberry or giraffe's tongue?" Singlet asked no one in particular as she pranced around in figure eights around everyone else. "I hope it'll taste like a giraffes tongue, that way my neck can grow extra EXTRA extra-long! A-a-and then I can pick the lemons from the lemon tree by myself!"

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
                                        Wardobe: "Winter!"+
                                        Leashed: Gooby
                                        Spot: Courtyard
                                        Peo ple: Elliot and Nautilus and a stranger with no danger!
                                        Feeling: So happy I could cry!
                                        OOC:

Kawaii Butthole69

Kitsu Maxwell

Kitten

"Whaddya want, crater face?"

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬ Elliot Sanders
                              LOCATION → Courtyard >> Cafeteria || ♕ COMPANY → Singlet, Gooby, Short girl (Fawn) || ♖ THOUGHTS → || ♘ OUTFIT → || ♙ OOC → Please let me know if you'd like me to edit anything~

The greaser sighed to himself as he shook his thoughts. It seemed like another otherworldly spirit decided to make his presence known, but disappeared, leaving the psychic a jumbled mess that has to deal with past trauma. No matter, at least it was all just a benign spirit towards him and Singlet, so they were safe for another day. "Tch." Elliot clicked his tongue as he reached into his pocket and picked a lemon candy to suck on to calm his nerves before turning to Singlet. She was screaming something about ice cream, which reminded him that he did suggest to their spooky friend that disappeared that they could go to the cafeteria. "Right, right... Cafeteria... Ice cream. Tell Gooby to chill out some though... They're starting to freak me out a little bit," He replied, desensitized to Gooby at this point.

Elliot was about to lead Singlet and Gooby to the cafeteria when he suddenly heard someone screaming for help. The hero inside him immediately turned around to look for the source of the sound, but at first couldn't hear anything but Singlet screaming to the sky. "Singlet was that you?!" He asked, but then noticed that she was screaming at... Something. The dark haired male couldn't completely understand what was going on, considering that Gooby was growing bigger with each second, burying it's pink haired owner into the snow as it caught something that was... Flying? "... Okay," Was all that Elliot could say as he quickly ran over to try and assess the situation.

"What did Gooby catch?" He asked, not realizing that he was now associating Singlet's potato sack friend as an actual friend instead of a weird security item. He stepped closer to see that there was a short female with the even shorter Singlet. "Uhh?? Who the heck is this??" He asked out loud, completely ignoring the fact that the pink haired female randomly had a cheese puff in her hand and ate it before announcing who she was to the stranger. Elliot in turn just nodded towards the stranger, his head already just accepting the weirdness that happens in Tai. "Don't mind Singlet... She's just very excitable... I'm Elliot, are you okay? It's a good thing that Gooby over here caught you safely before you hit anything while flying around like that, what's your name?" He greeted to the short female, hoping that she wasn't injured or anything during her flight. "We were actually heading towards the cafeteria to get something to eat, if you'd like to join us--"

Before Elliot could finish his sentence, the Dean's voice could be heard over the PA system. He listened with piqued curiosity, wondering what these events would entail. A fair? Tai had its own mall? "What. This school makes NO sense!" He said out loud as he scratched the side of his head before sighing to himself when Singlet asked about the elixirs. When he first heard Singlet ask if the elixirs were going to taste like blueberry or giraffe's tongue, the first thing to come to mind was lengua estofado, a Filipino dish that had beef tongue in it. His stomach growled loudly as he was starting to crave a burger now. "Hopefully the elixir will taste decent enough... Either way, I'm really getting hungry, so I'm going to get that head start towards the cafeteria, all right? I'll see you in there Singlet, and uh... cute tiny girl," He replied, waving to the two as he headed in the direction of the cafeteria.

__________________________________________________________________

= Speaking
                              = 'Thinking'

Kitsu Maxwell

FlavouredCackle

Mitzy-nyan
                              Aura opening for you~

Kitten

"W-what?"

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬ ADELAIDE SANDERS
                              LOCATION → Cafeteria || ♕ COMPANY → Zeke || ♖ THOUGHTS → 'This really doesn't sound too good...' || ♘ OUTFIT → || ♙ OOC → Let me know if I have to edit anything, please~

Addy and Zeke had made their way to the cafeteria. At first it was just to grab a bite to eat and probably get to know each other more, but that soon changed to them hanging around in the kitchen making sushi and bonding. It certainly was interesting, considering that Addy was able to learn a little bit more about Zeke like where he was from and about his close friend, Bubbles, as they bonded over some sushi as well as show him her Death's Scythe. Not very often did she get to to show off something that was extremely historic to anyone else that wasn't Kid, and actually have the other person be genuinely interested in her topic of interest. It was actually relieving to have someone to talk to, even if Zeke was a bit odd. She welcomed it nonetheless, seeing as to how everyone had their own quirks, and she was the last person on earth to truly judge. "Wow, this sushi actually tastes really good! Addy commented as she sat on the counter and popped one of the pieces of the finished sushi into her mouth. Oddly, during their mini tour of Tai, Zeke somehow was able to get into a rather odd situation where piranhas were involved. Instead of just getting them off of himself like a normal person would, he just kept them attached to him and then suggested to Addy that they make sushi out of them in the cafeteria.

The petite psychic was about to say something else when suddenly she heard the Dean speak over the PA. She raised a brow when he mentioned that there was a Tai Fair, and that the mall was going to open soon. "A fair? Aren't those supposed to happen during the summer or spring though?" She asked out loud, wondering why this was happening so suddenly. What caught her attention however, was when the Dean announced that he was going to be gone for a while, and that there was a possibility of escaping. 'Just what is the dean doing now??' Addy glanced over to Zeke with a concerned look on her face as she could only imagine what this could mean. If the dean had to leave the school unmonitored then it might mean something really bad has to be happening, especially if the dean left elixirs for the students as well. "Sounds like those elixirs are going to be important... We should try to get them as soon as possible, just in case anything happens."

__________________________________________________________________

= Speaking
                              = 'Thinking'

TimeKeys

Ivy Fantasy's Waifu

Sweet Prophet

Dean's Right Hand Lady....Lady Naria
Honey/Dearies....you don't want to get on my bad side. I make Knife look like sunshines, rainbows and sparkles....on steroids. Behave and don't add to my work load child. *slight pause and side glance* Yes Knife that applies to you too.

Where: Our Office
With: Knife ===> Douglas & Agent Clementine.
OOC: you asked me to post her jet....i never guarenteed it would be epic razz I am not aware of the discussion Frog but we can always catch up over private messages or I can get the rundown from jet when he is off work.

Sitting off to the side and finalizing final preparations, the woman who helped the man keep everything working smoothly. The supplies stocked, the school repaired, the events on going, and so much more...was finalizing Knife's trip to the United Kingdom. Typing into the laptop and setting things up. Making sure the festivities for the Taiustus Fair were moving along smoothly. The mall had been opened per request of knife. The man's suitcases were packed and everything was proceeding according to plan. Though he had rushed the schedule some but at least he was staying ON schedule. Her eyes glanced now and then from her current location to Knife as he continued on with his commentary about the Mall of Everything , and the venders and then over dramatized more than a few things.

Not resisting the rolling of her eyes before she stood up and spread out an oriental hand fan. Fanning herself as her hips sashayed over to the man and leaned her chest into his back. With a flick of the wrist she snapped the fan shut and grabbed a hold of his intercom unit. Her breasts pushed into Knife's back and her head leaned over. Whispering in his ears. "Now now my dear delinquent friend...you're forgetting something...don't worry...I've got you." She said before she shifted to sitting on the desk sideways a bit. Legs together and folded to the side. Her feet now and then kicking the man in the legs.

Pressing the button and shifted to lean over. Subtly flashing Knife a hint of cleavage as she spoke into the microphone, while practically half curled into a seated position upon the desk, and spoke to the children since the Dean had finished. "Alright dearies...as you heard the man say. The Dean has to take some leave but not to fret kittens....you'll be in good hands. Myself. The professors. We're all here. If you need anything of the Dean during his away visit I'll be here to assist you all. Try not to need anything and have fun. I look forward to seeing your stalls at the festival." Finger lifting off the intercom system allowing it to go silent. She sat up and moved the hand with the fan towards knife. Resting the fan under his chin and tilted his head up with it. A smirk on her face. "Knife....I do believe you are going to need to return in one piece. If you have any questions I am a skype call away...but you are going to owe me. Always adding to my workload. For shame....anyways your ready to go. Your suitcases are ready, passports and more. Good luck...don't disappoint me."

Standing up and moved the fan away before she headed towards the door. "We have a new student arriving and my day is already so busy. You can see yourself out right Knife? You can...good...do so." She said in a bored sounding tone before opening the door and stared right at Douglas. Listening to the agent as she spoke and the information about the student. She was well aware of that phone conversation and much more. Staring at Douglas and looked at the Agent. "Agent Clemintine. Douglas. As you likely heard the Dean is taking a break and I'm here to assist you instead. I am aware of the discussion over the phone. Enter the office or we can stand here. I don't care either way." She turned and headed back inside and pulled out the paperwork , the students schedule and his dorm location. Sticking them in a file and waited to see if they entered. If not...not her problem.

AsuraDeimos

Mitzy-nyan

Kiba-j

Yokoalchemist

FlavouredCackle

Rockman_V

Oxii Clean

The Retarded Dove

Obnoxious Panda

Solana Shadow Plauge

Cor_Magna

Xaven the Raven

TimeKeys

Little Miss Opinionated

The Devils Alibi

Kitsu Maxwell

Frog_The_Bandit

Jetfury

Merry Camper

17,500 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Intermediate Skill 100
                                                            User Image
                                                                User Image
User Image

LET'S GO TO THE GARDENXXXYOU'LL FIND SOMETHING WAITINGXXXRIGHT THERE WHERE YOU LEFT ITXXXLYING UPSIDE DOWN
                            Everything stays, right where you left it || Everything stays, but it still changes
                            . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

At first Elly had started to think that perhaps the voice belonged to a (hopefully friendly) ghost. Which sounded super cool, but as she saw the tiny figure move from across one of the beds, the little elemental’s eyes widened and her lips pulled back in a quiet squeeze as the boy talked. She was only half-hearing what he had to say on Gia’s whereabouts because her brain instantly flipped to the movie The Indian in the Cupboard. The sound of Vincent’s voice pulled through her replay of the movie, bringing her back down to reality as he mentioned that people didn't just transfer out of here. Eloise purses her lips; that was definitely true. It was...worrisome, but before there was more time to think on it the PA system crackled to life and Dean Knife was giving what Elly thought was good news, GREAT news and...troubling forecasts for what was to come.

A knot was forming in her stomach as her fingers closed around the hem of her shirt and she wondered what was going to happen. Vincent turned to look at her and there was no denying the light behind his eyes. He wanted to leave. And she couldn't blame him or pretend she didn't understand why; he didn't belong here. Everybody else had been forced to come, a select few voluntarily because they needed help. But if she had the story straight Vincent had only come to support Violet. Now she was gone, so really why would he wanna stay trapped here? He had lived a pretty darn long time in the world and as much as the idea of Vincent leaving made her feel like she wanted to hide under beds behind her tiny ice forts, she wouldn't try to stop him. How could she? Eloise had been brought to Taiustus of her own volition. She wasn't a prisoner. She was learning to use her gifts so they wouldn't hurt the ones she loved. And she wouldn't want to try and find some poor excuse for him to stay any more than she could go home and face her sister without knowing for sure there’d be no more accidents…No matter what, this was going to be something they’d have to talk about. Sooner more likely than later, too.

Why was everything being so complicated today?! The poor girl wanted to stomp her feet and pull her hair she was so frustrated with how things had been going. First she ripped her freakin’ kitten stockings, then she’s snotted all over Vincent with her happy tears and then Sebastian--It’s...it’s fine. I’m fine. EVERYTHING. IS. FINE. Her gaze had gone somewhat blank, lips parted as she was so caught up in convincing herself with her thoughts. It was almost unnatural when the expression broke into her usual smile and the glitter in her eyes sparkled at her words. ”Mega Mall means magic cupcake shoooooop~!” The little redhead tossed up her hands, tiny flecks of ice forming around her fingers like confetti that quickly melted as she moved to where Setsuna was on the bed. He was so tiny! Even her tiny self had to stoop down a bit to lean against the edge and attempt to be eye-level. ”Well, it’s a bummer Gia isn’t here but hey--maybe ya wanna join Vincent and I to the mall? I’ll buy ya a cupcake!” Or a mini cupcake, probably. He was not even the size of a normal cupcake so. Her eyes widened at the thought of being so small you could just jump onto a cupcake and smoosh down into all the gooey yummy frosting goodness.

Nah. It’d be such a pain to clean frosting out of everywhere it would prolly get (everywhere. It would get everywhere). Even Elly knew there was such a thing as too much frosting. But just like...just barely. "I'm sure Vincent wouldn't mind extra company. Right?" The girl turned her gaze to the vamp, desperately hoping he wouldn't object. Sestuna would mean an excuse to avoid talking about leaving. It would hopefully mean she could put off Vincent going away for a little while, with luck...

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Every so slightly, daily and nightly || In little ways, when everything stays...

User Image

Where in the jeebs am I? Physical building | Setsuna’s room
                            I'm sorry--who are you? Vincent and Sestuna, the lil fairy guy! biggrin
                            I feel so... Cupcakes! Yay! ...
                            Ah! My clothes?! Cats are great in the winter, right?

Out of Cupcakes?!

~
                            Solana Shadow Plauge

Rockman_V

Obsessive Cultist

User Image
User Image

❛❛ IF YOU MESS WITH ME THEN YOU WILL MEET YOUR END

The demon could feel the beams healing his injuries that he received from the sparring match. Any small cuts that he had on his body began to close up and heal. This was the first time that someone has healed him that wasn’t the school nurse. Usually if he ever was injure people would most likely just leave him there to die on his own. Once he was healed the bone that protruded from the palm of his hand began to retract back into his body. Looking at the girl he could tell that just healing the demon took some effort as he could see slight exhaustion on her face. ”Yes I feel better thank you.” He said with little emotion in his tone. Giving her another glance he spoke again. ”The name is Sergio by the way.”

It was then that she began to start asking him what a carnival was. Seemed like she had little experience with the outside world based on her question. ”It’s basically
                              something that the humans made up so they can fun. There will be rides, booths, and lots of different foods that will be sold there.”
                              The idea of just spending a night at the carnival would bring joy to some of the students here at the school but to Sergio it only means trouble.

The idea of having a carnival on the same night the dean was leaving felt wrong. It felt like there is something else the dean is planning but what that is he didn’t have the slightest clue. ”You need to be careful tonight. There is something off about the entire event.” Maybe nothing was going to happen at the carnival and it was just his sense of paranoia. It was then that his little friend began to speak to him. ”That knife is up to something and you know it. Looks like I might get to have some fun tonight.” Sergio looked down at the mask and glared at it. ”You will only be out when absolutely needed.”

It was at that moment that he remember that the girl was still there with him. Sometimes he forgot that he was the only one that can hear his mask. Talking to a mask only made him look crazier than he already was. He turned his attention back at the scorpion girl as she looked at him. ”Sorry about that. Anyways I don’t know what will happen tonight but it never hurts to be prepared. If you go to the center of the school a mall is there that sells absolutely everything you need for any situation. I’m heading over there now so you can leave or join me. It really doesn’t matter to me.” At that moment the bone demon began to walk and make his way to the mall of everything in order to prepare for tonight.

TimeKeys

Merry Camper

17,500 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Intermediate Skill 100
      User Image

I KNOW I CAN BE CRUELXXXI KNOW I CAN BE CRUELXXXI KNOW I CAN BE CRUELXXXI KNOW I CAN BE CRUEL
      I say a LOT of things I don't MEAN || And I'm not always in the MOOD
      . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
      x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

XXXXXXXTO GIVE YOU WHAT YOU NEED
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXBUT I COME CLOSEXXXXXXXX
      x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
      . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

LOVE MEXXLOVE MEXXLOVE MEXXOR LEAVE ME
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The girl came to sure enough, quicker than Elise had expected but not faster than she had hoped. "You...You helped me get here, didn't you..?" The look in the girl’s eyes made the ravenette’s lips purse as she watched her disappear to change out of her bloody and torn clothes. It left the Inkchild to toss her head back as she hoped the thanks and talk of debt or whatnot wouldn’t take too long; Elise was a busy woman. Helping hands weren’t supposed to take up her entire day. There were a few moments to take in the room further, the decor not as droll as she might have expected from almost everybody who didn’t have her fine taste. Moving to stand from the bed as the girl returned, she folded her arms over her chest as the girl started to speak again. "I'm Isabella Windsor. And you were right.” Well, of course she was. Though, admittedly the girl always loved to hear it. "I think I have her--it, dealt with in the desirable manner." A thin, perfectly plucked eyebrow lifted at the girl’s phrasing. Another tiny question to the pool growing in Elise’s mind. "I can't imagine what you must be thinking at the moment. Probably that I'm some kind of psychopath. I honestly don't blame you in the least bit." Isabella moved to the window, her hand resting on the freshly-formed scar on her stomach without realising it. The silence was unnerving, the air still slightly buzzing with thoughts forming into words. Suddenly the girl spoke, her tone stone serious. "Word of advice. It would be quite unwise to set foot into the forest.” Now that was something that was without a doubt unusual.

”I'm sure that the evil that I have gotten rid of is far away from the world that you and I call home, but there is nothing wrong with being safe." The slip of a girl turned and offered a small smile, perhaps to make her words seem less...ominous. But Elise wasn’t going to adhere to such a warning without at least taking a small peek behind the door. Powerful evil that costs a blood sacrifice of any sort isn’t something to bat an eye at. And if it’s just loose and wandering… It was likely a terrible, dangerous idea to go looking for whatever it was the girl was talking about. And if something like this just fell into her lap, she’d be absolutely insane to not take advantage of it. "You need not stay here any longer. I'm sure you have better things to do than watch after some twitchy witchy girl.” It was odd enough the girl’s way of talking; there was a strict formality to it from what she could see. Elise guessed it was likely a more high class upbringing. The girl seemed to carry herself with a type of prim and proper air, too. ”I can not thank you enough, however. You saved me in ways that you do not know. I am in your debt." Letting out a sigh, Elise examined a small speck of something under her nails as she tried to decide what to do in this situation. Before she had much time to think of options, however, the Dean’s voice suddenly sparked aloud on the PA system, icy eyes turning towards the speaker as her mental gears whirred. Today was going to be a busy day, for sure…

"I don't have any motivation to escape, so I think I'll stick around. Besides, they usually have cotton candy and caramel corn at fairs!" Elise was silent for several seconds, her eyes moving over the girl contemplatively. It was with measured steps that she moved a bit closer, the distance closing almost palpable with the hum that radiated around her with the power the Dean had given her. ”Yes, well. I’m sure at some point I’ll call in the debt. I haven’t any clue what it might be at this moment--but I’ll let you know as soon as I do.” A playful lilt pulled into her voice as she circled around the girl once, eyes moving towards the forest from the window before turning back to the door. ”I do have things I need to see to though. Busy, busy day ahead from the sound of it, yeah?” Elise spun on her heel to face the mage, eyes alight as she booped a delicately manicured finger on the girl’s nose lightly. A small surge of power sparked to the girl, a parting gift that also hopefully served to instill just how strong the Inkchild was. Just in case the girl might later try to wriggle out of whatever she thought she now owed. Who knows--maybe I did do the girl a bigger favor than I first assumed. It didn’t matter, really. She’d take what was given, no questions.

”I’ll see you around, twitchy witchy girl.” With that the Inkchild left, phasing through the door and towards the forest. There were questions she had for the Dean; surely he would have some sort of task he’d want her to do being that the power he’d given her came with strings. But for now she wanted to waste no time in satisfying the curiosity for whatever Isabella had left behind that she had warned her against. As she started to trudge through the snow she snaked her phone from her pocket and texted Lysandra. ’Meet me in the forest; I have something there I need to find. I’ll explain later. Also, I owe you a movie marathon and a nice pair of boots or body armor for ghosting for days. imd I had a not-total-shite reason. <3 ya Chick.’ With luck Lysa wasn't too busy. Or mad…

Luckily finding the girl’s trail hadn't been much of a challenge; there were only so many footprint trails leading from the grounds to the forest, and droplets of blood grew in size along with the faintly copper scent as she neared where the girl had apparently done her ritual or spell. There was still a faint feel of magic pooled around, wispy and thin as she walked towards the giant bloom of red on the ground. By now it was all but frozen solid in the snow, obvious in how sunken in it was to the earth. Sometimes Elise forgot how hot most people’s blood ran. How fast the snow could melt on their skin as she stepped past the mess. The power was vastly stronger when she neared the foreboding and twisted tree before her. The dark branches were gnarled like broken fingers above her, the air whispering when her fingers ran along its uneven surface. It was quite obvious something had altered this tree. Something that was waiting--stirring restless and relentless beneath the bark. Elise could feel it, rattling in her bones in a muted cry of desperation. Something powerful for certain. Whatever magic bound it was also quite strong, the woven words filling her ears unintelligibly as she siphoned off what remained. There was still the physical barrier of the tree itself that stood in her way. And like all things that tried to stop her, Elise met it with nothing but resistance and determination as she formed a heavy Ink hatchet and began to cut into the wood. An echo resounded, the creak and snap of wood wailing into the air around her.

After the first initial hacks, a particularly hefty blow bit deep into the tree’s flesh and a trail of red began to pour down the darkened bark. It was then the Inkchild felt the surge in the air and she let the opaque axe drop to the ground. The static of power becoming an overwhelming force as the axe phased away in the snow as she reached forward. The red smeared along her fingertips, a drunken haze suddenly washing over her mind as images and whispers overtook her. The power she could feel flowing into her wasn't a choice anymore as the red seeped into her skin and the tree began to ash and crumble away. It was like some phantasmic vision slowly breaking apart; a dream you couldn't remember when you awoke as she felt her sight turn blurred and the chill of the snow creeping through her entire body. Time was erased and moments irrelevant as Elise detachedly wondered how long she laid like that, the sound of footsteps filling her ears after a time…”Lys…?”

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
      XIf there's one thing that's true || It's what I say not what I do

XXXXXXXXXXXI SAY TOO MUCH, THAT'S TRUEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
      XXXXXXXXXXXXSO JUST LISTEN TO WHAT I DOXXXXXXX

xxxxxAnd I feel itxxx{running}[xxthrough myx//v e i n s . . .

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. . .And I need that xfirexxjust to know that I'm xawake |

XLOVE DON'T DIEXXXLOVE DON'T DIEXXXLOVE DON'T DIEXXXLOVE DON'T DIE

User Image

XXXXXXXOOC
    Good thing Lysa is used to carring dis b***h, amiright Oxii? :V

Oxii Clean

Obnoxious Panda

Ivy Fantasy's Waifu

Sweet Prophet

User ImageUser Image
User Image
Live life on the wild side. Rules are meant to broken or bent.
Zeke

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Who: Zeke
With:Adelaide
Where:Kitchen ===> ???? ===> Outside (heading to forest)
OOC: ......

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Zeke had spent their time bonding in the kitchen. Creating sushi, her seeming to find more amazement in his knifemanship than he did, their losing several of their party members along the way. Not that it mattered much they had all intended to part ways at some point or other. Now that the kitchen was cleaned up and they were still in it enjoying the food he was letting out a pleased sound at their joint effort. He had some bones he could turn into various things. A new project in mind...a scythe just for Adelaide and was going to continue to work on other ones. He was already with a list he would need to acquire from Bubbles. He was sure he could find other things he needed for Adelaide's Scythe around the school. He was fairly certain he had seen a professor with metal parts lying around. Yep...the scythe was going to be a beauty and what would occupy his free time when he didn't need sleep.

He grinned a bit. "Yes. It is....its delicious. We made a good team." He said in agreement. Snapping out of his revelations and thoughts. Looking back at her with a Cheshire Cat grin. "I told you it would taste good. Plus google and books were great for finding the proper method." He ate another of their sushi rolls and licked his fingers. Looking up at the P.A. system and arched an eyebrow. Fancy. Fancy. Boring. Mall...that be a place to check but he was going to be low on cash but not barter-able goods. Something about the old timer going on vacation. Elixirs? What the f**k is an elixir? Sounds like some half a** attempt at Harry Potter paraphernalia. He listened as the Dean spoke and some woman did. "She sounds like a b***h. Yep. Pretty sure that lady's a b***h. A bonefied hard core b***h. Old Timers sure got odd timing. He has time to go on a trip but not get me the 4-1-1....feh. Leave it to geezers to forget stuff."

He raised his arms up and out doing the oh well what can you do motion. Then realized he had just been cussing out loud. Washing his hand and grabbed a hold of Adelaide's hand in his own. Pulling her gently until she caught on that he was going to be dragging her...then pulled her out of the kitchen. Out of a side door in the cafeteria, just missing the trio of Addy's brother, Singlet, and Gooby....as he pulled her out of the door and with him. Looking at her as she spoke. "Fine. Fine. We'll get them...but first...we're leaving the kitchen and heading to meet up with a harpy friend of mine." The harpy was bringing stuff from Bubbles and he wanted to send the list out. Looking at her. "Why these Elixirs so important anyways? Sound like knock of harry potter paraphernalia if you ask me. Plus can you really trust something so freely given from a man who seems to enjoy watching others suffer? Maybe you can. Maybe you can't. Sounds like fun times ahead regardless." He said pulling her outside and towards the forest.

Quotes:
Kawaii Butthole69
Jetfury

User Image

User Image

--------------------------------------------------------------

Setsuna's HP: { ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ }
Other Info: (Fairy Sized - roughly 3 inches tall)
Current location: Dorm

-[ Setsuna's theme(s) [Machine Rocker] ]-

The PA system went off, Knife announcing his temporary leave as well as festivities on the school grounds. Blue bottles appeared on their beds once the announcement was over. He looked over at it, raising at eyebrow in suspicion. "Right..." Was the only thing he could say to that. Before he could elaborate on Gia, another voice came over the PA system. A familiar woman he remembered a few times roaming around the Dean's office.
she only reassured the students, assuming command in his absence. With that all over, he turned to the two.

"From what I understand, there are roughly 3 ways to get out of this place. A legitimate transfer, Death, or killing the Dean and anyone else who'd stand in ~our~ way..." He explained to Vincent. "From my observations and testing, the outer layer of the school is governed completely by the Dean's reality bending magic. it could be a diameter of at least a hundred (human) miles. A lot of magical laws don't apply to this sort of magic either. I highly doubt Gia would be stupid enough to try a classic jail break after all the times I warned her." He simply shrugged, shaking off his explanation. "There is a 4th, but you'd have to just sit and survive the rest of the way gradation...This is a school after all, that end would be inevitable if your goal is strictly to get out of this place."

During his ramble, the red head moved closer, her expression resembling that of a curious kitten. He moved away a a bit, but she asked a strange question. He was receiving a social invitation from the student! It was becoming a strange day as suddenly students seem to betaking interest in him. Although that spark of happiness turned to suspicious. Especially since she had died before. The convenience of this all too was a little awkward.He paused for a moment before accepting. "I do need a few supplies and I don't remember the last time I actually ate...So sure..."

With that said, he took off his jump suit, throwing it aside on the floor near his bed. He'll just pick it up when he gets back. He pulled out his phone, checking what supplies he needed and the amount of credits he had left. He still had a substantial amount from his allowance. The infinity mall also housed a few special materials he'd need as well.

--------------------------------------------------------

Current equipment:

Belt:

Stinger Pistol
Spellblade

((OOC: --))

-Combat Status Log-

[this little section was made with the idea of simplifying what's going on during battle. Like an MMO battle log. ]

quotes:

Solana Shadow Plauge

Little Miss Opinionated

Shy Phantom

18,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image
Fawn Ashford
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh Mother, this was it! This was where she died! She could see her life flashing before her eyes. All nineteen years!... Wow, it was really dull... She clenched her eyes shut as big salty tears began to escape. This couldn't be it! This was where her life was supposed to start! She was going to make friends, and learn to control her powers, and go to social events, and all sorts of stuff! Aaah! This was so unfair!

She continued to scream until her fall was abruptly halted by something that was decidedly not the ground. She yelped as she bounced slightly before settling on... Whatever this thing was. A fluffy pink girl then popped up and introduced herself as Singlet before excitedly shouting about ice cream. "Ice cream?" She muttered interestedly. She was just starting to get herself turned over onto her knees on the squishy mass of something that she'd landed on when another person caught her attention. She hadn't even noticed him at first with the shock of being not dead and the pink girl, Singlet, taking up most of her attention. She blushed at her own lack of attention.

"Ah! Sorry! Fawn! I-I mean.. My name is Fawn. It's.. It's nice to meet you!"
Her voice came out a bit higher than she'd intended. She'd never talked to another person around her age before! She was nervous! It totally wasn't her fault! She was also trying to get up and off of this... Gooby. It was proving to be slightly difficult since it was so soft. She lost her balance as the announcement rung out, causing her to tumble forward off of Gooby and onto the snowy ground. She laid there for a moment, sprawled out and in a bit of a daze, just wishing the ground would open up and swallow her. This was so not the first impression she'd wanted to make...

The voice in the sky was confusing to her. A fair? Portals? What? And then Elliot was walking away and taking any possible answers with him. "H-hey! Wait up!" She scrambled to her feet and jogged after him, trying to brush snow off of her everything along the way. "What's a fair? What's a mall? What did that voice mean by portals? What-..." There was a building rising up out of the ground... She couldn't help but stop and stare as the huge thing just popped up out of nowhere and had all of these windows with lights and sparkly glittery things inside. The moment the doors opened up all sorts of interesting smells wafted out. "Woah..." Elliot was still walking away, however, and when she noticed that she hurried to catch up. "Oh! And hey, my bags and stuff were all left in the forest. Would you be able to help me? Or do you know who could? I can't just leave my stuff out there. It's my stuff!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Where?: the Courtyard, following Elliot.
Who?: Elliot. And Singlet?
Thoughts?: So many questions!
Oh! You want to know what I'm wearing?

Kawaii Butthole69
FlavouredCackle

Jetfury's Kouhai

Battle-ready Spark

User Image
User Image Physical Building - Gym User Image Kid, Fumiko User Image I’m probably wrong...nothing new.
Today's Attire: [[Cozy and warm~]] ||| O.o.C.:

User Image
              "Not yet. Have a seat with Eclair. If she scratches you, you deserve it." Just like that Rena’s expectations were turned upside down on how this whole lesson thing was going to go, and she wasn’t entirely sure if she was meant to feel disappointment or relief. Truth be told it was a bit of the former though as she just nodded dumbly at the magician, before going to sit beside the fluffy little cat on the bleachers. Speaking of the cat, she looked rather bemused at what was going to take place while the Siren was more baffled by the change in gears. ‘All in due time I guess. I was so ready this time though...’ Making herself comfortable there she would lean forward slightly, studying Fumiko who she hadn’t even realized that Kid had fetched in the time it took to gather her coat and lead the way here.

At least this hands-on example didn't involve the sort of things that had taken place in the dorm, which really had been pretty much a beating. While she wasn't lying about the trust she had in Kid, his blows had really hurt. She knew she'd be feeling them tomorrow. 'A small price to pay for progress...I hope.’ Even she couldn't say for sure just whether there was even hope or potential for her survival, as harrowing a thought as it was. So her focus would fully turn to the spar taking place in front of her, fully aware that it was meant for her benefit.

Now that she thought of it, this was the first time she had really actually watched a fight. During the tournament she hadn't exactly paid too close of attention on the other fights and her own felt like a blur after the fact. Though she could say for sure her performance had likely left a lot to be desired. The current melee before her had to be on an entirely different level. Sometimes it was hard to follow at points, purely because she really wasn’t accustomed to these things. That and their abilities were more than what she had to offer...even if Kid was doing this for her while somehow enjoying it every step of the way. Now that much, she wasn’t sure would be possible, though the Siren would try to glean whatever she could out of this demonstration. Things that she could use to live and move on with her life. Things that would let her gain the strength she currently lacked.

The two continued their fight, words exchanged that she didn’t pay much heed to or even really take in. Most of her energy had diverted to their moves. Some of the damage inflicted made her cringe inwardly, the gruesomeness something she had difficulty watching but would force herself to. That was something she wasn’t sure she could ever be ready to handle, though in the right situations Rena was sure she’d just have to learn to deal with. This was what her life now was, after all. ‘Getting weak over those things would just be the end for me. Still it’s not something that can just happen overnight.’ Before her internal musings could get much further though, she was able to at least notice that they had stopped, apparently not wanting to risk too much more damage. “You catch all that, Sugar-tits? If you’re lucky, then maybe one dayyou’ll be able to--” Hearing the lovely nickname he seemed to have adopted for her was what fully drew Rena from her thoughts. She still wasn’t sure where that came from but it was enough to have her attention, especially when paired with what had to be the most annoying laugh she’d ever heard him muster. More and more he was seeming to be off his rocker, to the point where maybe she should have been having second thoughts over her mentor of choice.

Such eccentricities could wait though as he wasted no time in insulting her and dropping some of her own knives from his sleeves. Now it made sense to why he had been using that sort of thing in the fight, he’d taken them from her dorm. Glossing over the jab to her intelligence (or lack thereof) her focus directed instead to what followed, keenly asking what it was she had learned. That was what she would finally respond to, though she really wasn’t sure whether she was right. “I...I guess that it’s not so much regular strength as it is taking advantage of the openings left by the other. To use what I have in my favor somehow.” From there she would give Kid the opportunity to respond, though anything was cut short by the announcement from Knife reverberating throughout the gymnasium. A fair, and the mall being open were both good things even to her, though each seemed to directly clash with how she had currently planned to spend her free time. Though the fact that they were to be less protected made her frown. Really was timing just never meant to be her forte that she couldn’t even prepare herself in case something happened?

“This probably changes plans, doesn’t it? I mean the mall isn’t open every day let alone an event. As much as I wanted to start, should we call it here for now Kid?”

User Image
              ❤ = "Speech"
              ❤ = 'Thought'
              ❤ = Writing

Jetfury

Quote:

Mitzy-nyan's Senpai

Astounding Worker

User Image
Y o u xxxx o p e n xxxx u p xxxx t h e xxxx d o o r xxxx w i t hxxxx y o u r xxxx n e g a t i v e xxxx a u r a

xxxxxxxxxxxx Y o u xxxx s a y xxxx t h e xxxx f u t u r e ' s xxxx m u r k y xxxx i n d e e d xxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx A n d xxxx i ' m xxxx s i c k xxxx o f xxxx h e a r i n g xxxx y o u xxxx g r i p e xxxx

█████████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████
_____________Your Dean... Mr. Knife

It seemed he'd forgotten something? Well, according to his assistant he had, at least. The way the woman just sat on his desk trying to be sexy may have affected another, but for Knife, he simply sat a minutely aggravated hand onto the legs in front of him, tapping his finger rhythmically against her thigh. When she finished adding to the announcement, he again spoke. "I haven't decided whether or not I will bring any of the teachers with me, they are notified of the situation, though." He chuckled at her next bit of speech, as she made eye contact with him. "Well, aren't you eager to get rid of me. Suitcases, passports and everything~ Unfortunately, I cannot go just yet. Though now I'm interested in seeing how you handle our new student. I'll just move aside for this one." He excused himself, moving to the woman's desk. When the student and agent came in, he gave two a smile and a wave. While Naria tended to their needs, Knife himself used the woman's laptop. Checking in on a few specific students who had not been seen in quite some time by most of the student body. They could very possibly be a necessity for this trip as well, as they were well aware of by this point.

'Would it be worth the risk to bring them...after all, it could start a war, but each of them have something to lose here that's important to them despite their thoughts about the school.' He was basically placing his faith in their selflessness if he brought them along. Still, perhaps it was exactly what they needed to reach that next step of reformation. The entire situation was messy, but for now, he simply elected to wait for the teachers to respond to him and check on things around the school...it was going pretty nicely, all things considered. Which was good, because they would have to be ready to fight soon enough.

Where am I: My office
With whom: Naria, Douglas, Clementine
And what could I be thinking: Some of them are pretty volatile though...
Oh! OC!:
And if you stay negative and if you never ever change then the tiniest spark of your life will fizzle out

TimeKeys
The Retarded Dove
Frog_The_Bandit
Mitzy-Nyan

Fluffy Lunatic

13,690 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

darliist Bonnie "Frost Bunny" Delvorejaz○•○

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥-♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ❅ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥-♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

'
                                                                              xxxxx - 「xIt was only early December. So the temperature hadn't dropped to what Bonnie would consider to be freezing. Still, she woke up having a dull sensation running through her. Something about today.. felt very off to say the least. And it didn't exactly help that only yesterday her parents told her to pack as they were moving again. A short notice of leave was called into her job. And the manager was more than understanding. But why? Why were they moving again? Bonnie hadn't done anything wrong. Her powers weren't used. The house hadn't been destroyed. Nothing. She been as silent as humming bird. And still they were moving. It always felt like her parents were running from something. But she never knew what if they were. No one ever told her anything. Not anymore at least. When she was younger, she was more talkative and vibrant. She remembered the times she would walk around the house singing and the times she would get into fights and wrestled with her brothers. Bonnie was even a little cheeky once upon a time. But when her abilities set in everything from then had changed. She was constantly put down and wasn't allowed to practice her abilities. Of course she felt if she didn't she would never gain control. So practice with her abilities was done behind her parents back. Now and then her twin brothers found out and reported her but it couldn't be helped as she saw it. She was even pulled out of school and home schooled by her mother as she was a college professor.

But no one wanted anything to do with Bonnie. She was the "weirdo" and "creep". And since then had grown more into herself. She was good at not letting anyone in and keep the bad things out. Eventually she even learned to ignore everyone's snide remarks toward her. Thanks to her brothers constantly pushing her buttons, her and her family lost two homes and had destroyed land. All torn up by Bonnie's psychic and ice powers.

xxxxx - 「x But little did she know her abilities were long detected and she was being watched. It was obvious that Bonnies abilities were a problem after the first home. And the people she knew as family didn't help. Her parents addressed her as a stranger. And her brothers switched between calling her a weirdo and a creep. They learned that they could verbally abuse her. So long as they didn't touch her, everything would remain in tack.. Leaning over in bed Bonnie checked the time on her night stand. Only an hour to get ready. Out of bed and then into the shower and out again. The pale skinned lady place her hair into two buns. No bangs in her face as usual. Then a button up white shirt with cuffs and a skirt that matched her hair. The knee high tan boots with faux fur were next, then a stylish tie with clocks on it with some tan patters of its own. Lastly she placed her white faux fur coat and placed the hood on it over her head.

Once dressed she glanced at herself and then went to her bed and gently took her sleeping bunny and placed him in her inside coat pocket and placed a piece of lettuce and carrot for him when he woke up. And with the she grabbed her already packed bags and headed to the bottom of her house. Eerie silence spread through the home as no one was in sight.

xxxxx - 「x So young Bonnie went outside. Her family was there waiting for her along with a black car and men in black suits standing outside of the car waiting as well. They were all waiting for me??? That can't be right.. But thats what it looks like. Where is every one elses things? Even Bonnie's brothers hadn't said a word to her. Standing beside her family now, she looked at them for any sort of answer or give away. But nothing. She was met with silence and soon felt frighted as the went in the house locked the door and left her to the men by the car. One headed for her luggage and Bonnie flinched away. None the less he took her luggage in placed it in the back of the car before getting in. The other man opened the door for her. Bonnie walked near the door but hesitated and looked at him. "Am I going to jail?" It was apparent by now that she was the one that was getting sent away. The man looked at her and simply shook his head in response. Bonnie got the feeling if she had tried to run she would be caught. Fidgeting with her fingers, she got in. Gently the door was closed behind her and two men sat in front of her. But the car was dark on their side so she couldn't make out their faces very well. Plugging in her music as the car took off she listened to it for some time before nodding off. When the car finally came to a stop she found herself awake and feeling bewildered. Once again the car door was opened, and Bonnie stepped out looking around. She saw what looked like an academy in front of her. The man had already taken her luggage out. She looked back to the car. And one men rolled down his window and nodded to the school. Bonnie simply nodded in return before turning an taking her leave.

In the school she looked around for a while for what would appear to be a front desk or office. Now and then getting a tad distracted by everything around her. And feeling overly nervous as her heart hammered into her chest. Giving the office door a firm two knocks before she waited on the other side as she held her bags beside her. ..

MOOD »。「Confused, frustrated and nervous exeLOCATION »。「 Taiustus School exeCOMPANY »。「N/A exeLISTENING TO »。「 Falling Star ..

---------------------------------------------------

xxxxxxxxxxxx Nothing seems to be what it was before and
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI never seem to understand,
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthe division between it all ..

TimeKeys

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces