• Bloodsucking Bros 250
User Image
___ϾOЯBAN۞ SAЭPHON ___
ω є я є ω σ ʟ ғ ≡ ω α я ʟ σ c к

Current Location: . . . The Abyss
In Company With: . . . Baekim, Teacher Deimos, some students
Overall Thoughts: . . . DRAGONS THO

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Corban let Baekim knock his calf a few times with the blunt side of the tomahawk. He didn’t mind. Besides, there wasn’t enough power behind his hits to hurt Corban. He sighed heavily and rolled his eyes when Baekim made a complaint about waiting. “Fine. Whatever you say sir.” Baekim made a face like he didn’t appreciate the term but Corban didn’t care. It seems that the other boy will find plenty of things about Corban that he doesn’t like. Instructor Deimos began explaining what they’ve experience and Corban crooked his head in awe. He heard of things like the Ten Eyes, but they were old myths and legends that he believed the elders of his old coven made up for entertainment before rituals. To actually know such a thing exists intrigues Corban. He begun to wonder what else legends he learned as a child turned out to be real. Then came up a certain word. Dragons. ‘No. ********. Way.’ Corban was internally screaming with excitement. He was practically vibrating with anxiousness. He was aware that it wasn’t the kind of dragon that people normally would think of. Even though they might be more similar to the komodo dragons rather than the Targaryen type, Corban was still psyched. He noted Asura’s warning of the dangers of their bites and made sure to remember to not let his neck or head get caught. ‘Now to get a partner.’ He thought.

That task was going to be just as hard as Corban thought it was going to be. Corban was never good at recruiting partners at the top of his hat. But unlike before where all he had in the human world was his words and good looks; here, he had his powers, spells, and healing factor. Now to find a possible recruit… All Corban saw was a group of unfamiliar faces. Well, not totally. He still remembered that a few of them were from his previous class. Other than them there was Baekim. Oh. Corban swiveled around and faced a surprised and suspicious Baekim. His face looked as if he were already prepared to say no to whatever he would say next. Well, good thing Corban had a way with words. “Look, I know I was being rude earlier, and it’s understandable if you dislike me for it. But, we have to team up.” Baekim gave Corban a sarcastic expression and made a few negative comments about the idea. “Hey, I know you don’t want to, but I’m the best shot you got at passing this whole survival activity.” And to prove his point, Corban raised his right arm out and with his weapon in the left hand, he sliced a deep cut down his forearm. Baekim made a horrified expression at his actions. The cut didn’t stay for long though. Half a second later, the wound sealed itself, leaving nothing but a smear of blood where the wound might have been. Corban smiled smugly at Baekim’s amazed expression. “And there’s a lot more than that I’ve got up my sleeve.” Corban chuckled. “So do we have a partnership, Baekim?” He stretched his hand out for Baekim to offer. The other boy was reluctant of course. He still seemed suspicious of Corban. But in the end, Baekim agreed and shook his hand meagerly. “So you know one of my talents, what’s yours?”

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Always σʟɗ, sometimes ηεω. Never sad , sometimes blue . Never ΞϺΡTУ , sometimes ғυʟʟ .Never push ing , always ρυʟʟιɴɢ .
What am I?
highlight► ☾moon

User Image ѻɔɔ: . . . . the plot is beginning to get exciting >:3 If this seems like I'm getting to ahead in my post or forcing certain interactions between characters, it's not. Me and Korvie planned the interactions and posts beforehand so the posts fit together better...or something like that
Korvie
AsuraDeimos

bambique's Husband

User Image

User Image

в α Ε к ι м ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬в α α м ʜ υ ʟ

T h e____g r e a t e s t____l u c k____ i s ____ t o____ d i e ____ a t ____ t h e ____ r i g h t ____t i m e . . .

-

“Fine. Whatever you say, sir.” Baekim glared at Corban’s sarcastic comment. ‘This ******** p***k.’ Baekim was tempted to get up just to hit the guy on the skull, but his stomach didn’t feel right at the moment. Instead, he sat rooted on the floor, taking in the instructions the teacher was saying. He never heard of any of the things that Mr. Thor-look-a-like was mentioning. But Baekim did like the idea of leveling up like in the video games. Wait...does this mean that Baekim could improve his control over his luck more? Currently, Baekim has decent control over it. He’s able to jinx and make other people lucky, but when it comes to himself, it fluctuates. Just like earlier. ‘Aish, I really need to fix that.’ Baekim sighed. Half way through the teacher’s explanation of the lesson, the atmosphere changed. No, not the atmosphere, just the air around Corban. It was at the mentioning of the komodo dragons that Corban seemed like he was bouncing in place. Baekim’s instincts told him that this was not a good sign and that he should move far away from the freak as much as possible. Baekim shift around and got up, and began to back away and sidestep slowly. He only made it three steps before Corban spun around. Baekim jumped. He was surprised that Corban would react so quickly. He was also not liking the glimmer in the white-hair boy’s eyes. “What?” Baekim snapped. “Look, I know I was being rude earlier, and it’s understandable if you dislike me for it. But, we have to team up.” Baekim wrinkled his nose in distaste. Team up? With this joker? “You expect me to team up with you after you forced me through that stupid portal?” Baekim scoffed. “Hey, I know you don’t want to, but I’m the best shot you got at passing this whole survival activity.” Baekim nearly laughed. This fool was the complete opposite of what Baekim needed. If anything, Corban was going to get him gutted and skinned or -

‘What is he doing?’ Baekim looked on in horror as Corban ran his tomahawk deep into the flesh of his forearm. Baekim felt his face flush pale and stomach churn once again. Oh god he was going to vomit again. But something...weird happened. As Corban cut a deep line into his arm, his wound begun to close up from the start of his cut down to where he ended it. No marks were left. Not a scab or scar. Only blood marked the area where a long wound once laid. ‘Wolverine.’ Was all he could think of because that was the closest thing that he could relate to this situation. ‘This guy...is Wolverine…’ He continued to gawk. “And there’s a lot more than that I’ve got up my sleeve.” Corban chuckled. “So do we have a partnership, Baekim?” He looked at the outstretched hand and gave this partnership some thoughts. Could you blame Baekim for being reluctant? Corban was rude, but the dude could heal like Wolverine. That was a huge advantage in his opinion. “Okay.” And so Baekim shook Corban’s hand. “So you know one of my talents, what’s yours?”

“I’m lucky.” Baekim said. “I have really good luck. Like a … good luck charm. But I can give bad luck too….like a bad omen or a jinx.” Baekim noticed Corban’s skeptical expression and rolled his eyes. “Don’t underestimate the power of luck.” He warned with an annoyed tone. ‘I still want to curse him with a month of insects crawling inside his clothes while he sleeps.’ Baekim then shoved his shoulder against Corban's shoulders as he moved past him.
“Let’s just go find these snakes.”

-

좋은 날, 굿나잇. 작별과 행운을 빕니다. . . .

Baekim

운 ▸ Friends:Corban, teacher, students

재산 Thoughts: Haha ********, I got a Wolverine on my team

운명 ▸ Location:Still not sure honestly (The Abyss)

OCC [/******** Rayna and her stupid love for reptiles and s**t.

Of Dracarys
Baekim isn’t aware of how limited Corban’s healing power is. Be aware.

Shirtless Shapeshifter

8,825 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

User Image
Kai Rudesu
"I'm a simple frog with simple frog needs."
▂▃▅▆██▆▅▃▂▂▃▅▆██▆▅▃▂▂▃▅▆██▆▅▃▂▂▃▅▆██▆▅▃▂

One day I had a ⒹⓇⒺⒶⓂ I tried to chase it
But I wasn't going nowhere, running man!

◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤

Well guarding the silverette was easy, seeing as how none of the wolves were intent on actually harming the students. Once Kai was done, he leaped over the bars of the cage. He made it seem as if it were the easiest thing in the world; he was part frog after all, jumping was second nature to him. "Aye, Frogman...thank ya for the 'elp..." she had said to him. "No thanks, necessary, ma'am. Just doing my job." Kai responded happily. Even though he had been transplanted into a different world, he still regarded himself as a village guardsman.

Then what Kai had thought were wolves all turned into humans. That was... interesting. Were they Wolfine, like the teacher of his previous class seemed to be? No, that couldn't be the case, Wolfine were part wolf, so they couldn't change shape like these people had. Maybe they were Dark Ones. Kai still had much to learn about this world and its inhabitants, especially that they weren't like those of his homeworld.

Kai watched in confusion as Mr. De'Fuerza regurgitated a colorful stream into another silver-haired woman's mouth. What was Mr. De'Fuerza? He had begun the class by jumping through some kind of portal, fought a demon of some sorts, and then beat Sebastian with his bone marrow! This man - as impressively manly as he may have been - threw a man-sized hammer in Kai's perception of reality. How could anyone possibly do the things he di- oh wait, now he pulled an assortment of food and more of that weird colorful stuff that he had vomited into the woman's mouth. "This man... I don't even... I can't even..." Kai tried to string together a thought to comment on his teacher.

Though the Anurian was hungry, he knew that Taiustus wasn't Stagnum and he could expect another meal in his future. He looked to the other student's for some company instead: the only two people he actually recognized were bespectacled young woman and Sebastian, whom seemed to be sorting out his own problems at the time. That left the bespectacled one! After this morning's incident with dragonfly, he had to both introduce himself and apologize to the ebony-haired young woman. Now was better than never. He approached girl and put on a friendly smile. "Hi, I, uh, just wanted to say sorry about this morning." Kai greeted the bespectacled one. He offered his hand to shake, but quickly withdrew it when he realized he was still coated in poison. That wouldn't make for good introductions. "So... I don't think I ever got your name. Mine's Kai." he continued. Well, at least that was out of the way, as bumpy or smooth as it may have gone over.

◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤

Everyone's a kid that no one cares about
You just gotta keep screaming until they hear you out

▂▃▅▆██▆▅▃▂▂▃▅▆██▆▅▃▂▂▃▅▆██▆▅▃▂▂▃▅▆██▆▅▃▂

With:
Kawaii Butthole69
Addy!

Out of Croaks: Lots of time was spent making this post. Time, and love. ^ u^

Merry Camper

17,500 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Intermediate Skill 100
User Image

l i s e
User Image

W H A TxxI SxxT H I Sxthat I can't xS E E--;
                              W I T HxxE Y E Sxcold hands takingxH O L DxxO FxxM E...
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                              Elise could feel a swirl of emotions as the situation unfolded. Clearly, the girl she chose to snap off at was either the best choice--or would turn out to be the worst. Of course, the comment from the weird little slimy guy who had been on the table this morning at breakfast just made her roll her eyes. "I don't know who you are, but I suggest keeping out of my business. I didn't look or speak to you, so thanks for your opinion but I don't happen to have a suggestion box handy so go find one and put your thoughts in that." It was rude, but who the ******** was this little git in the first place? "The only people who could ever get hurt by tiny scale explosions are bitches with no backbone, and seein' how yer the only one. What does that make you?" Elise returned the vicious stare, swallowing around slight worry as the girl called what she had been doing 'tiny scale explosions'. It lead Elise to two conclusions. 'Either she has an ego and thinks highly of her powers and force...Or the lass is packing and I'm getting in over my head.' With how the day had been going, the latter seemed far more plausible. Before she had a second to comment, the girl raised her voice again. This time it was directed at Professor De'Fuerza, announcing the two would be partners. Elise's eyes grew wide as she stared incredulously. Partners? "...hope you can 'ang...cuz you dun ******** up." Her eyes flashed, the hairs on Elise's arms already raising before the girl let loose a surge of flame upwards. Elise backed up half a step and covered her face partially with her arms. 'Well s**t, it isn't just sonar waves? She an produce heat as well?' That didn't bode well for her at all; fire usually meant heat and light. Those two things did not play well with Elise.

Elise felt her jaw tighten. Things weren't looking so good. She let her recent and utterly pointless baggage move her to shoot her mouth off at the wrong chick and now she was going to be eating s**t blind if the girl turned up the heat. "So... 'fore I kick yer a** six ways ta Sunday, the name's Lysandra...not like you'll remember it after I'm done with ya." The grin the girl cracked confused Elise, her brain analyzing her features and tracing it back up to her eyes. The connotation wasn't snarky or threatening, despite the words. "I'd like ta know yer name, since ya know, we're enemies n' all now, my first rival...I always thought it'd be over somethin'...important, but you know how to handle yaself, so you seem real cool." That struck the poor dark-haired for a loop. There was no veneer; her voice held no bitterness or unreasonable tones of malice. First calling her a b***h with no backbone, and now saying she was...cool? 'Does she want to beat my face in or invite me to the table for lunch? What is going on?' "Shame we didn't meet under different circumstances...maybe I coulda taught ya how to put that loud a** shriek to use" Now. that was clearly a shot as she moved around to lean against the cage and flexed her fingers, the popping sounds faint but distinct.

As Elise tried to piece all the facts together and figure out just what the girl's angle was--and if she should be concerned for her safety--the annoying Bone Demon wandered over to talk to Lysandra as she started a rather wonderful rendition of Carmen. Elise felt her lip curl up at the corner in annoyance. Even his vice was grating. Then again, she had to admit she was biased. 'Not that it matters now; if anything, he probably hates me as much as he hates Boney over there...' It made her lips purse at the thought. Perhaps...she had been a bit harsh. Not with the aftermath, but the ignition. Sergio hadn't wanted trouble per say. Zane had quite clearly egged him on, despite how he had been still playing Mr. Nice Guy at the time. And now she had been on the receiving end of glares and foul words from the white-haired devil, she had to admit she didn't like the feeling. Glancing over at Adelaide, who was indeed safe and sound and in one piece--not to mention two shoes--Elise felt her pride and aggression deflate. "First off," She started, directing a finger at Sergio as she slowly turned her gaze to the boy. "I give credit where it's due; I never said she didn't do something good helping you and Adelaide." She just could've been a bit...quieter about it.

Putting her arm down, she moved her hands to her hips to put off a strong vibe with her posture. Clearly, the girl would appreciate it. "As for you, I have several things. Let's go in order of importance, since you clearly know how to talk big and fast but I don't know how quick you are wits-wise." Despite her earlier resolve, Elise found a grin pulling at the corner of her lips, her attention moving to Miguel as he...well, Miguel'd all over the place. The sight of food made her stomach growl audibly, though she ignored it and turned back around to face Lysandra. "The name is Elise, and I promise you after today you won't ever forget it..." Her tone was proud, but slightly playful underneath. She had finally placed the girl's accent as being South African; it was, in all technicality, an off-shoot of very guttural, 'low-class' British. In the oddest way, she felt like that made them almost...family. Distant, distant family--second cousins, at the most. But it felt enough like home to make her realize the girl wasn't looking for blood and Elise had been in the wrong from the start...Not that she'd admit it aloud, however. "And if you want a fight, you better be ready for it. I don't know how to pull my punches so well, so I can't say I won't rough you up a bit here and there..." A plan was formulating, her gears whirring so wonderfully as she turned and strode in a short line, her gaze moving to the newly created makeshift picnic layout.

Her smile grew sly, her eyes narrowed at Lysandra as she turned on her heel and looked the girl right in the eyes. "But most importantly--I don't need to make s**t out of my shriek; my voice isn't my instrument. But I don't show my talents off to just anybody. So if you wanna know what real music sounds like..." Quickly, Elise phased into the Inkworld and moved to the picnic table. There were tons of foods, from delicate looking cucumber sandwiches to decadent looking chocolate cakes. Grabbing a small plate with a hefty slice of angel food cake and strawberry and cream frosting between the layers, she ran a finger through a vein of frosting and licked it. It was sweet but not cloyingly so. 'Seems almost a shame to waste it...almost.' She moved back a few feet and slightly to the left from where she had originally phased, before winding up her arm and phasing in. She caught Lysandra by surprise, it seemed, as she had just enough time to lock eyes as the cake went splattering against her upper right shoulder and up into her hair and the lower half of her face. There had also been some bits of cake sprinkled on Sergio from his proximity. The whole thing had taken only six seconds in the real-world time. "You better be ready to put your money where the cake is, yeah?!" Elise couldn't help a smug, honest grin pull across her lips as she licked at a glob of frosting that had ended up on her thumb. Lysandra wanted a fight. Hopefully she was ready to get a little dirty, too.
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

W H E NxxG O D
                              xis gone, and the Devilx T A K E SxxH O L D,
                              W H Oxwill have mercy onxY O U RxxS O U L ?

My apparel. I can move in it, so that's enough.
                              This feeling... NICE CATCH!
                              Where am I? Miguel's class

User Image

One Odd Coincidence:
Quote:
FOOD FIIIIIIGHT!!!!

Jetfury
Oxii Clean
Kawaii Butthole69
Kiba-j
Frog_The_Bandit

Kitten

User Image

AdelaideSanders

Got shackles on, my words are tied,

Fear can make you compromise.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Too many things were going on all at once. Students were getting out of the cage, the wolves were causing such a ruckus, and Lysandra challenging Elise to go toe to toe with her, it was a little overwhelming for poor Addy. While all of that was going on, she watched on as Nix struggled to get over the cage. "C'mon Nix! You're almost there!" Addy cheered. Luckily, her shadows were helping her even though she herself couldn't see. It also helped that once Nix finally made it over, the wolves stopped barking. Sighing in relief, Addy jogged over to where Nix was to make sure that the girl was okay, but right when she was about to ask, the cage before them rose, exposing the wolves to the students. The petite psychic yelped and stepped back a bit, holding on to Nix's hand, awaiting the onslaught of wolves, only to be surprised that they were actually werewolves. Surprisingly, really pretty werewolves, Addy admitted to herself as she relaxed her flighty stance. Sitting down in her spot a bit away, the dark haired girl let out a deep sigh of relief that that whole portion of the class was done with. A few feet away unfortunately, it seemed that one of the werewolves was mad at Rena and tackled her down to the ground for a beat down. Before she could even attempt to get up to do anything, two of the other werewolves came in to break up the fight. Addy could already tell that Miguel himself was not having any of this, both from Rena earlier as well as the female werewolf now. When everything calmed down, she turned to Nix and was about to say something to her, when Miguel walked over and casually just opened her mouth to bird feed her streams of candy. Standing there, she just watched on as the scene continued to unfold. Once the teacher was finally done with that, he opened the ground to reveal a picnic, which despite what just happened, please Addy greatly, for she was just realizing that she was starving. "Yaaaaay... " She cheered in a tired tone as she walked over to the basket to see what was there.

Stretching out on the classroom floor, Addy stared off into space to let her mind as well as her body rest. It wasn't until she could hear Lysandra's booming voice that she snapped back to reality to see that the other light haired female has done what the small girl had just predicted. Elise at first seemed frazzled, but soon after, it seemed like she was cooking up some idea, as she walked over towards the picnic area and grabbed a plate that held a cake and then in a flash, slapped the whole thing into Lysandra's face. Addy had to blink for a second because she could have sworn she saw Elise disappear into thin air and then reappear. Instead of getting caught between the two, Addy scooted towards the other side of the picnic blanket to grab some sort of beverage. Noticing that there was a large bottle of Calpico, Addy swiped the bottle and happily drank from it, "Oh how I missed you so much, Calpico!" She cooed to the bottle lovingly, relishing it's tangy, refreshing flavor. As she was enjoying the drink's company, Addy's eyes were pulled to a full plate of pizza that sat innocently next to the container full of beverages. All of the sudden, she could feel goosebumps on her skin as well as her heart racing as she stared at the premium pizza with every topping under the sun, minus the anchovies. She started to twitch as she reached out towards it, a giddy feeling washing over her. Was she drooling? Dear god, she hoped not. 'I can stop any time if I want to! Just one slice and that's it, I promise!' She bargained with herself as her eyes twitched. As her fingers were so close to the hot pizza, a male voice piped up behind her, making her wince at the realization of who the owner of the voice was. Reluctantly turning around, she forced a smile on her face as the male, Kai, introduced himself. "Uh, ah, um..." The girl stammered as she realized she must look like a tweaker because of the maniacal giddy expression on her face from earlier. Calming herself down for a split second, she gave a small wave and laughed lightly, "Ah, m-my's name's Adelaide Sanders! Sorry about my brother. He tends to act like that with any guy that interacts with me..." Even though the girl would like to joke about that fact, it doesn't even scratch the surface of her older brother's antics. Adelaide reached out to shake his hand as well, but noticed that he took his hand away at the last second, which surprised her. 'Do I offend?' She thought to herself as she panicked, hoping that she doesn't smell sweaty or anything. Part of her even wanted to attempt to sneak a quick sniff to her armpits to make sure, but she had a feeling that Kai could would notice it either way.

Clearing her throat, Addy gestured to the picnic table awkwardly and sat down, unsure whether or not Kai was going to join her. He seemed nice enough, the girl thought to herself, but she hoped he wasn't the kind to cling too much. In all honesty, she just wanted to sit on her own just rest. Today was too much for her and she just wanted to get back to her dorm to shower and sleep. It doesn't help that there's still more to MAN class than just getting out of a cage full of pretty werewolves. Apparently partners are needed for the next portion of the class. Naturally, Addy would go and ask someone she knew, so it didn't sound so bad. "S-so you got out of the cage pretty quick, huh?" Addy commented as she pointedly avoided the pizza and decided to stuff her face with some of the cucumber sandwiches instead to distract herself.

thought thought thought

"speech speech speech !"

Sometimes I want toxx Disappear !
                    Company: Kai, Nix, other students
                    Outfit for the day: Casual
                    Thoughts: Does that pizza have mushrooms?!
                    Out Of Cats: Now I want Calpico... emo

Frog_The_Bandit

Jetfury

Yokoalchemist

High-functioning Sleuth

19,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
                                                      User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEverything I knew is gone.
                                                      User Image
                                                      ƔBefore too long, the last person in the cage with the wolves was a small girl with long, silver hair. Even though he was well out of danger, he still silently encouraged her. She was the last one, all she had to do was climb to the top, swing herself over the ledge, and climb down. The shadows were keeping the mutts at bay. Wait a second, he wasn't controlling them, so who was? Vincent glanced around. He didn't see anybody else paying attention to the silverette, much less using any of their abilities to give her any assistance. It only made sense that she was controlling them, even if subconsciously.

When the girl fell, it became obvious that it was, in fact, her controlling the shadows as her own shadow caught her and picked her back up to the top of the cage. Vincent was rather in awe. He'd never seen anybody else with anything close to the same power as him. Manipulating shadows into physical and semi-physical objects wasn't an easy feat either. It took him many, many years to become proficient, yet this girl seemed to be able to manipulate them with a strong wave of pure emotion. Once she got over the top of the cage, the girl quickly made her way to the floor before collapsing. Once she was free, Vincent released the shadows he placed around the wolves' muzzles, not having any need for them to be there any more.

As the shadows dissolved, the cage lifted back up into the ceiling, leaving the students and werewolves without any barriers. Since, he was still under the assumption that they were only to provide a little challenge, he mostly ignored them, although he did get tense when one of their females started cursing at the girl Luca carried out, going as far as to strike her. Thankfully, others of her pack were there to pull her off. Vincent merely shook his head at the scene. His attention was then brought to Miguel, regurgitating perfectly intact candy directly into the the sliverette's mouth. Admittedly, he cringed inwardly at the sight. Sure she looked hungry and tired, but surely she had the strength to feed herself and sweets probably weren't the best thing for her right now.

Once the...disturbing scene was over, Miguel summoned a large picnic lunch from the floor and invited the students to help themselves. Not being one for consuming normal human food, Vincent made his way over and grabbed a sandwich and bottle of water for the girl. If she didn't like the sandwich, the water would still help. "Here, this might be better for you than candy right now,"
                                                      he said, offering her the items.
                                                      User Image

What am I to make of this new tomorrow?

Company: Nix, the others in the class
                                                      Thoughts: This girl is rather impressive...
                                                      Emotion: Surprised
                                                      OOC: ONE MORE EXAM TO GOOOOOO.

Yokoalchemist
Nix

Jetfury
MIGUEL

Obsessive Cultist

User Image
User Image

❛❛ IF YOU MESS WITH ME THEN YOU WILL MEET YOUR END

Sergio watched as Elise and Lysandra exchanged heated words at each other. He was leaning on the cage with Lysandra as the two went at each other’s throats. It was then that he felt something. Something was moving behind him. He jumped back and turned around. The cage that held the wolves was being lifted to the ceiling. His bones started to protrude from his finger tips and two bones shaped like spikes protruded from the palms of his hands. It seemed like they will still have to fight these creatures.

It was then that he realized that the wolves stopped growling and howling. In fact they started to form a line. The wolves transformed and it turned out that they weren’t wolves but in fact werewolves just like Miguel. These must be members of Miguel’s family. The werewolves then left the room and left the students with Miguel. He turned his back to Lysandra and Elise only to see that Elise was pointing at him. It turned out that she heard what he told Lysandra.

He stood there watching these two continue to exchange heated words towards one another. He decided to just let those two deal with their own issues and looked around the room. He saw Miguel basically feed a young girl with white hair like a baby bird. Once Miguel had finished he snapped his fingers and a picnic appeared in front of them. There was so much food that he just couldn’t believe. Before he was even able to enjoy it Elise seemed to appear by the table and throw a piece of cake at Lysandra and as a result he got some frosting on his clothes.

Sergio decided to walk away from the two before he gets caught in the middle of this. He looked around and notice a girl with blue hair. He recognized that blue hair anywhere. It seemed like Rena was in his class. He hadn’t seen her since there adventures in the death world. She looked sad rather upset judging by the way she was just looking at the ground. He picked up a couple of apples from the picnic and walked over towards Rena. He held and apple out towards her and looked at her. ”It’s been a while since I last saw you. Is everything okay Rena?”

Mitzy-kun

Kitten

User Image
xxDon't get mad if I'm laughing ↺

xxxBlame the caffeine for all the 5 am phone calls ↺

xxxI haven't slept a single night in over a month ↺

xxxAnd not even once did you start to make sense to me ↺

xxxWell maybe I'm a little bit slow, or just consistently inconsistent ↺

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ tab tab tab tab tab Elliot Sanders

Letting out a low whistle as he watched Tharros recover from his sudden outburst, Elliot slowly walked up to the male and slung an arm around his shoulder casually, ignoring the shadows that appeared. "Cool it man, no need to go ape yet. Gotta save it for this class," Elliot remarked as he tried to get his friend's attention. The class still needed to go on, and it would seem that partners was going to be needed for this part. The teacher went on to explain that they needed to get a fruit from a lizard's tail. At first Elliot scoffed at the idea. If it was just chasing around a lizard that had a fruit, then it'd be winner, winner chicken dinner, unfortunately though, as Asura showed the students what the lizards looked like, he quickly sobered up and realized that these were somewhat formidable creatures. Not only that, but it seems like they'd be pretty much like the komodo dragons that his retired archaeologist dad has described to him on one of his past excursions on the Galapagos Islands, just without the poisonous saliva like Asura has just previously said. "So much for chicken dinner..." The psychic muttered to himself as he stretched out shoulder muscles, ignoring his stomach's grumbling in reply of the mention of food.

Not wanting to seem pessimistic, he turned back to Tharros and gave him a reassuring smile as he lightly tapped him on the head with his fist. "You ready partner? Looks like we got some good ol' fashion huntin' to do!" Elliot exclaimed as he dragged the light haired male with him into the forest aimlessly. 'Finding a decently sized dragon with a bright orange bauble on the end of its tail is going to be a piece of cake!' Elliot thought to himself happily as he raced through the forest, his eyes scanning the vast forested area. Using his new keen senses, he realized that all of his senses has improved, and he could hear so many new sounds. A lot of the rustling came from smaller animals that were nearby, but so far he couldn't sense any of the larger animals, and even though he used an extension of his psychic powers to detect any presences near by, he still couldn't sense anything other than maybe a few students that were nearby. The forest proved to be much denser than what was originally thought. The trees towered over him, almost covering the sky in its foliage, but a bit of the sun peaked through the leaves, giving a good amount of sunlight to be able to see. Even though his sight has gotten stronger, he couldn't see a sign of the orange fruit anywhere. Maybe the dragons were faster or were masters at camouflage? That's a possibility in itself, and even though Elliot has gone on a few camping trips with his dad, none of that prepared him for this.

Disappointed, he huffed and spun around to see if Tharros followed him. "Hey hun, think you can sniff any of the dragons out? I don't think my so called 'will power' is working," The greaser joked as he stuck a tooth pick in his mouth to keep himself preoccupied. His stress levels were getting dangerously high, and he really needed a smoke or else he'd become a huge baby. The dragons were proving to be harder to find than he thought, even with with the new level cap raise. Maybe it's because the dragons reside in this world, they've evolved to where they can hide from others not from this world. Well look at me, pops actually taught me some Darwinism...' Elliot thought to himself as crouched low, hoping to see if he could hear any form of movement. He had to admit though, it's pretty interesting to see that his own powers are being enhanced in some way. It almost felt a bit spooky, if he had to describe it.

"SPEECH!"
                                        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

“Unpredictability's my responsibility, baby.”

I'm with: Tharros, Students, Asura

Thoughts: ❝How hard is it to find a frickin' orange?!❞

Outfit: [x]

Out of Cards: Boop <3

AsuraDeimos
                                        Yokoalchemist

Winner

User Image
User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ❝ Are you going to do something? Or are you just going to stand there and bleed? ❞

↘↘With pride still emanating from the girl, it seemed as though she was reluctant to have accepted Lilith's allegiance for their particular task. Regardless, everyone else seemed to be pairing up on their own and the Demoness really wasn't left with much choices. Mentally taking down notes on Asura's instructions, she recalled perfectly the specifications of komodo dragons. Large lizards with a long sharp claws and a nasty bite to match, they definitely weren't the kind of predators to take on lightly. Not to mention they are also quite agile in attacking their prey.

Of course, most of the students radiated with confidence now that they had Asura's magical will power-up coursing through their veins, Lilith included. She flashed a small smirk towards her partner when she questioned whether she was coming with her or not. "Oh, you can count on it," she responded, treading alongside the black haired female, "my name is Lilith, by the way." The two headed out in a different direction, and so did every other duo in class. It seemed as though everyone knew exactly which way to go, eager to fight for their prize with their new found knowledge. It was quite ironic though how a fruit that had healing capabilities was attached to a bloodthirsty beast that could easily rip someone apart in a matter of seconds. The thought made Lilith chuckle. Nothing ever came easy when it came to the assignments in Taiustus. Still, probably nothing could ever top what happened in the Death World. ..oh shut up, Lilith.. Now isn't the time to dwell.. Focus!

If the young Demoness was going to fight alongside this stranger, she might as well gauge her combat skills. "I'm an illusionist, so I could make for a decent distraction. For a limited time, my illusions are also capable of physical manifestation, which means they can do some damage as well," she explained, killing the slightly awkward atmosphere between the two. "That would mean I'd need to keep my distance though. But if the situation calls for it, I'll gladly jump in closer to the fray." As she ran her fingers gently against the flat side of the hatchet's blade, she wondered if this limited her from using her own weapons. "I can't guarantee excellent skills with a hatchet however," she added, figuring that she could probably just hack away with it anyway with her heightened strength. Fixating her gaze at her partner, she raised her eyebrows at the girl and grinned, baring her dainty fangs and signifying it was her turn to share what she had to offer to the team. If she had any important information for Lilith, she had better mention it fast because from the look of the area, they were finally nearing one of the fruit bearing creatures.

AsuraDeimos
                                                  The Retarded Dove

COMPANY | Diviana
                                                  LOCATION | Asura's Class
                                                  OUTFIT | Tank-top casual
                                                  OOC | Got lazy to proof. Hurrdurr.
                                                  Btw, Dove! Go ahead and engage the dragon! And
                                                  I hope you don't mind me moving Diviana a bit! ; u ;

Mitzy-nyan's Senpai

Astounding Worker

Overcome by circumstance, I put my life in the devil's hands
Fell lower than before, lower than ever before
I know it's hard to forgive me now...
User Image
User Image

After that weird...thing happened to Kid, he caught sight of Gia's wave at him...holding a rather dangerous looking hatchet...more like a mini-battleaxe, really. Though for some reason, instead of it striking Kid as intimidating or dangerous, he actually found it rather...adorable. With a smile he walked over to her and saw that Mickey was with her as well. According to her, he'd become her...friend? Or she became his slave...something. In any case she introduced the Magician to Mickey, although..."Oh, this is Mickey, we've actually already met." He said warmly. From what Kid has witnessed, Mickey was rather strange. Even by the school's standards and even moreso than Gia. "Back at the mall. In fact, I think you might have been there..." He said, trying to recall. There were so many people around when he met Mickey that it was a bit chaotic to remember, but he certainly remembered his antics.

Soon after, Professor Deimos began to speak, explaining that they were in something called "Ten Eyes." Kid didn't know a thing about this realm and it piqued his interest a notable amount. Apparently, being there could increase the ultimate potential of a person, perhaps even past what they experienced in the Death World. He explained it in video game terms, which actually managed to explain a lot. The part that interested Kid the most was when the Professor said that their ultimate willpower had been increased. Kid knew for a fact that his willpower had already increased substantially from the incident in the Death World. No matter what, he'd refuse to give in like that again. It's just like he'd decided before, if that were to happen, he'd have his hands cut off.

The actual assignment of the class was simple enough, they just had to cut the tail off of a dangerous creature in a place they were completely unfamiliar with. At least they weren't venomous. Professor Deimos then gave them visual identification. They really did look like komodo dragons. With that, he sent the students off to do their thing. He'd designated "pairs," but it seemed that Kid would be the odd Magician out, so he decided to just stick with Gia and Mickey. "Well, I guess we should start as soon as possible." He twirled his small hatchet in his hand and looked around, trying to assume exactly where one of the creatures would be found. He eventually just picked the direction that corresponded with the position of the axe and went east. "Shall we?"

User Image

dialogue: tab tab
                                        .............................................................
                                        SPOKEN
                                        THOUGHT

....................................................................
                                        Ten Eyes- East forest
                                        thoughts tab tab
                                        .................................................................
                                        May as well get it over with...

But I swear I've taught myself how to barricade the door
                                        I won't go there anymore.

AsuraDeimos
                                        OoO-CaPtaIn_FlY-OoO
                                        material witness

Hunter

12,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Clambake 200
User Image
User Image

"What? You've never seen a ghost embody human flesh before?"
-

"Oh, you can count on it. My name is Lilith, by the way," Lilith responded heading into a different direction from the other students with her. They both followed somewhat of a path to look for the creature. To Diviana, the silence wasn't an issue of awkwardness, but rather a key to awareness. She then began to listen to Lilith speak of her ability and what she was capable of in the current situation. After a second, she also noticed from her peripheral vision that Lilith had given her a certain look, probably one for response. "Oh, we don't need to hurt it." She spoke, holding her hatchet out to the right of her, stopping Lilith in her path. She didn't give her one look, but rather remained looking forward. She knew what survival was in her own way, when she was out on her own. And if someone said they wanted a hair bow, it didn't mean that she was going to cut off her hair as an extra for them. In other words, she had a feeling that people would be taking the easy route to chop off the whole tail for the fruit. Not taking into consideration that they might endanger and risk the creature overall. It could take the creature weeks, maybe even months to regrow the tail, and an additional season for the fruit. What Asura asked of them was just for the fruit itself and that was what she intended to do. "I'd rather show, than tell." She looked at Lilith for a brief second and then forward once more to indicate that they had approached the creature. "If you could get it to stay in one place or at least in our area, I can handle the rest." Whipping her tomahawk towards the creature's feet, she had immediately gained its attention as it began to approach them. Quickly she dropped her bag at her feet after grabbing the blackguard helm she had gotten previously from Asura. "Throw your hatchet somewhere near mine, I can handle the fruit. Feel free to engage when you want to." She continued to speak taking a few steps back away from Lilith.

Diviana then placed the helm on her right foot, took a few quick steps followed by a large lunge, and began sliding with her helmeted leg forward at the creature on an angle. Going at a rapid pace, she used her left leg to slightly cause friction to the ground to slightly slow her down, so that she could begin position herself and slide on her back as well. Of course the mud of the ground was going to ruin the back of her outfit, but it was something she was willing to do. "Ready?" Diviana spoke aloud to make sure Lilith was in a position she would be comfortable in. Approaching the creature, the creature had continued to charge at her with a gaping mouth, which was what she needed. At that moment she elevated her foot to lodge it quickly into the creature's mouth, and looked into it's eyes to attempt to predict when it would initiate its muscles. If she remembered correctly, the Komodo dragon doesn't have much of a hurtful bite on its own, it was that it had complete control and strong muscles in its jaw to be able to tear things away tragically. As she felt the tip of each tooth almost pierce through the helm almost instantly, she knew that it would be stupid to pull her foot out directly, because it would cause her skin to tear and cut. Quickly she kicked her foot upwards, allowing her foot to pass through the head of the dragon unharmed. And most importantly, have the helm stuck in the dragon's mouth as the teeth had sunk into the metal, allowing its mouth to be unmovable. After doing so, she made a few quick hops around the dragon to be position herself behind it. "Barriers could be an idea." As the dragon slowly began to tear away at the helm, she lightly striked both hatchets from the bottom of the fruit as close as she could to the sides of the tail, so that it would be somewhat lodged into the fruit. As the dragon managed to release its jaw, it had quickly turned around to face her. This allowed Divana to pull off the fruit off the tail by holding on the two hatchets. By slightly stretching from the bottom surface of the fruit with the hatchets, allowed for some leeway for the tail to carve and slip its way out. "FORE!" She yelled as she quickly hurled both hatchets past Lilith, to catch the fruit from falling off of the tail and onto the ground. As she caught the fruit, she also began to charge towards the dragon to pass through it once more to arrive at her place with Lilith. She didn't necessarily have to charge through it to escape, but she wanted to show Lilith if she didn't catch it the first time, that she could pass through matter.

"A distraction to keep it from following us would be cool idea.." She spoke watching from the dragon in the distance with Lilith, as it came to a realization that it didn't get a hold of her.

speech
                                        thought

Thoughts: I hope I didn't give it a cut..
                                        Attire: OOTD 1.2
                                        Company: Lilith
                                        OOC: I hope it's kinda enough room for Lilith to do her thing!

AsuraDeimos

Karmie Cloo

Jetfury's Kouhai

Battle-ready Spark

User Image
User Image

Man Class!! :Where am I?
Sergio, the rest of the class :Who's with me?
Casual :Attire
I wish I could just go back home... :Thoughts
So Jet said I could totally have Rena take the hit, and who doesn't like to see a good punch land? Also girl's going to probably need more than a hug at this rate xD :O.o.C.

User Image
User Image

There was a small wait, and understandably so as the remaining student had to finish escaping the cage of wolves Miguel had dropped on them all. This, of course, wasn't really something that Rena was paying attention to as she stood there with her head hung. Her feelings right that moment were difficult, considering she had all but willed herself to die there yet hadn't even been granted that mercy. Something about the whole situation just felt shameful and Rena was pretty sure that she was the only student dealing with this. Drying her eyes with the sleeve of her hoodie the silent girl could hear the mechanisms behind the cage beginning to reverse it, signaling that the exercise was thankfully over and one she definitely hoped would never happen again. It wasn't really a thought that relieved the girl either, nor did she have reason to as she caught sight of feet approaching her as new voices emerged in the room. Finally looking up from the ground the blue-haired girl's almost emotionless eyes were met with the sight of a very angry Latina woman who was definitely cussing her out. "The [********] are you crying about, perra?! This rat-boy over here saves yo' punk-a** and then you got the nerve to cry? You know what? You a b***h, I oughta slap the s**t out'cho a** right now!"

If Rena had to guess, this woman was one of what had been the wolves, considering that she hadn't seen her with them in the cage. Plus it would kind of explain the anger towards the siren's lack of action as no one else except Luca had given her an earful on it so far, though his was more disappointment than rage. Silently Rena watched as the woman turned to leave, hopefully having had her fill with bitching her out. Oh how mistaken she was there. In a flash the situation changed with Rena was finding herself tackled to the gym floor. Doing her best to not show the fact that her head was hurting after hitting the ground pretty hard the girl would stare up at her attacker, sadness and shame still pretty evident in her emotion. She would only half-watch as the woman readied her arm for the punch. Maybe she was a b***h after all, maybe she did deserve this too. But the fact that Rena hated it here was obvious to her now, even before she felt the blow to her cheek connect. It was the moment after the blow landed that two other werewolves would drag the Mexican woman off of her and from the classroom, leaving Rena alone before more damage could be inflicted.

A couple long moments of Rena remaining on the floor followed this, mostly of her laying there just trying to figure out what she really felt in this mess apart from pain. 'Where did things go wrong here?' Scrunching her brow she shook her head to herself lightly as she rubbed the struck cheek, ignoring the slight taste of blood in her mouth resulting from the attack. The pain and swelling from both that and hitting her head were just things that she'd have to live with since apparently no one was going to let the other option happen. 'No, this is just punishment, everything that went wrong was what brought me here. So I deserve it after all.' Those thoughts brought her back to the cage, giving her even more reason to why she had wanted to die. For now though she was stuck in this rather brutal and dangerous excuse for a 'reform school'. Sighing she would sit up before standing, rubbing her cheek again once she was off the ground. 'No blood there at least. And so much for hoping things would go better today after all.'

On her feet once more Rena finally rejoined the rest of the class, kind of. She could see the picnic array that Miguel had provided, yet didn't find herself in a mood to eat. This was likely because of her emotional state over the past several minutes but was probably for the better, as it would leave more for everyone else to enjoy. So long as she could get a cold drink Rena would at least be able to crudely ice her cheek before it looked too swollen and bruise-y. The nerd corner was looking like a pretty solid option afterwards as the siren still wasn't sure she could really look anyone in the eye. Before moving toward the picnic setup the girl would find herself glancing downward once more, almost at a loss for how she wanted to move forward from here. It was in the moment of confusion that another voice found her, this one belonging to at least a familiar face. ”It’s been a while since I last saw you. Is everything okay Rena?” Turning her gaze upward she would see Sergio there, holding out an apple for her to take. Normally she would have smiled and nodded as she took the fruit, but this time she could only frown as she shook her head, fending off even more tears. As much as she wanted to talk about it, she found herself hoping that her expression said the opposite. He knew she could talk but with all things considered it was still a bad idea. So she would instead point towards the nerd corner, indicating that she was just going to be there for the rest of class. Smiling sadly in thanks for the apple at least she would look down once more a bit awkwardly. Her notepad was back with her belongings so there wasn't much more of a safe option for her, though Sergio would likely be busy soon enough with the next phase of class. Even if the next setup was meant for partners she had already more than proven that for now she was pretty well useless and possibly worse than someone who would have to do the next exercise alone. So it would be to the safety of the nerd corner once she was alone again, having had enough of MAN CLASS!! for the day.

User Image

Thoughts Writing. Speech

User Image

Kiba-j

Jetfury

User Image
User Image

User Image

User ImageOMINIC--User ImageARIOLUS

════════════════════════════════════════

As unconsciousness slowly faded away, Dominic's mind was just as groggy and weightless
as the rest of him. It was strange for him, to be carried, and even a bit unsettling, due to
its unfamiliarity. For the moment, though, he stayed calm, at least until he had gathered
his bearings. His eyes slowly opened, yet he quickly found that he wasn't able to see much
anyway. He could only make out a bit of light that leaked through the material that so
tightly enclosed him.

His memory soon flooded back to him. He remembered what he had done, and how he
had been so suddenly assaulted and overpowered. Realization that he may be in danger
struck him hard, causing him to quickly jolt and struggle almost violently. He jerked and
turned, trying to bring his arms forward, only to find that they were securely bound
behind his back by his wrists. Trying to stretch his fingers up as far as they could reach, he
felt at the binding, trying to assess how he might go about removing it.

Wait a moment... Was that silk? They had used his own silk against him?

'Never thought I would be that spider...' he mused, all while focusing on making some
minor changes to the anatomy of his fingers. 'Luckily, I can improvise.' At his will, his
fingertips began to lengthen and split at the ends, forming sets of two black, crooked
hooks on each finger. With that done, he curled them up again, catching and cutting
through the sturdy strands of webbing, until his wrists were free. He wouldn't make an
effort to escape immediately though, wanting to be a bit more familiar with his
surroundings and his captors, before trying to escape.

Suddenly, the light peering through the bag flashed, and despite his protection from it,
he still had to blink a few times, before it went dim again. What in the world had just
happened?

It was dark now, and the smell of earth and trees fell upon him, this along with the soft
rustling of his captor's feet on the ground letting him know that he was now outdoors.
Just as he was planning on gradually slitting open his cloth prison, the sound of voices
became more and more audible as the men toting him continued on. They soon halted
and dropped the bag unceremoniously, Dominic hitting the ground with a grunt.

"Mister Deimos," one of the men called out in a fashion so casual, that Dominic found it
surprising. While they spoke to whoever was present, the shape in the bag went stiff and
still, waiting patiently for one of them to come close. "We've got another one for you." As
the other started to approach the bag, the first went on. "You might want to be careful...
This one's a mean little b*****d."

"Seems pretty calm now--" the other had started to say as he bent down to loosen the cinch,
but was viciously interrupted by the flurry of claws that rapidly ate through the coarse
fabric, just enough to try to reach through and give the man a little something to
remember him by. To his chagrin, his claws only nicked him across the cheek, as he'd had
just enough time to back away in time to avoid serious damage. An almost shrill hiss
resounded from inside the bag, though it engendered into a low, harsh cackle. The
creature inside waited a moment for possible retaliation before shredding at the opening,
until he could jump out. Once he was free, he whirled around, baring his fangs
threateningly at the people who surrounded him and quickly looking for a clear path
before starting to sprint, long legs carrying him quickly across the clearing.

Unfortunately, he was caught by the wrist, and yanked back. Giving a snarl, he quickly
turned, lashing out at his kidnapper, one slash after the other. He made a few cuts in the
man's skin that bled in a satisfying amount, though was soon apprehended by the second,
his arms being wrenched roughly behind him. Despite his wild struggling, he was kept in
check, and planted facedown onto the ground. Clearly, his attackers weren't human. Just
what were they planning to do with him? As this question, among many others, raided his
mind, he squinted his eyes shut against the dirt and grit his teeth with strain, still jerking
in whatever direction he thought to be unexpected or advantageous, trying to pull or even
slip out of the man's grasp, somehow.

Who's About: Asura and his students
Out of Cobwebs: Okay, guys, here's my first post. If there's anything about it that you think ought to be changed, let me know. :3

Perfect Loiterer

User Image
User Image
                                                If the universe had a soundtrack played on turn tables, the record would've been abruptly scratched the instant the cake touched Lysandra's body. Her face had become a hue of red and her eyes widened, mouth agape to take in all of the air as to just comprehend for a second, the very situation without having an aneurysm. She was about to scream at the top of her lungs, shatter every bit of glass, and even explode a few birds here and there, but something told her to keep her sanity. This was a war alright, and even though it was her job to be the lightning bruiser, she had to think strategically. Considering this cake was absolutely delicious, she simply HAD to share it with the world, including Elise, but get it off of her first. "...yap...mhm, das some good cake right there. I'm actually pretty 'appy we met like this, it's gettin' kinda fun." She chuckled for a bit and then shot up straight into the air after grabbing a cake from the table, creating an explosion in the air, raining down cake and frosting on just about every unfortunate soul below. "I s'pose wagin' war is also a specialty for you too?" When she descended, cleaned of icing and cake, she giggled as she would around a close friend you'd drink with while talking about a shitty date.

The destruction had only begun as she casually walked to the table, picked up a cucumber sandwich, and ate it with all of the class of a manly gorilla, considering they were in MAN-class. "Sergio, I'm awfully sorry, but ya know, this IS a free-for-all~" she said as she approached a bottle of diet cola, then leaped into the air once more after pulling from her pocket, a pack of mentos! "NAPALM INCOMING!!!" One could have sworn that a diabolical thunderclap sounded the moment she went airborne and opened the two liter bottle, inserting the entire pack of mentos into it. The cola rained down from over twenty feet in the air, with all of its brown and fizzy horror! OH HOW WET AND STICKY THE CASUALTIES WERE! At least it wasn't in her hair, which she loved, but could totally fix at any given moment of the day in under thirty seconds. When you're an angel of the battlefield, looking good in a flash is a skill that you MUST acquire, whether you want to or not! She landed on her feet and continued to help herself to the food, literally throwing the food that she wasn't eating in the direction of students, hoping to also get Elise with a nice wad of banana pudding by flinging it with a spoon.

To be honest, she was really upset to see all of this food being used as ammunition, but ammunition can be used as other things too, like fire starters, so it's not ALL bad. If her older "brother" were here, he'd scold her on how a single crust of one of the sandwiches could have fed their gang for an entire week, or something to that effect. Of course, that was back when she was a street urchin, so food was of extreme value, but here, it's just handed out, which also made her feel a little uneasy, BUT IT WAS WAR! And not just any war, a war started by her RIVAL, who she may or may not ask to grab a beer with later, and may or may not get drunk with to the point of having toughness contests. Nonetheless, this food based fight was to be taken to the utmost level of seriousness, should there be eggs, the entire area would be carpet bombed for the sake of hitting this girl. In an instant, she grabbed two pies and tactically rolled backwards from the table, looking for who she would target next. Until she began laughing uncontrollably at what was going on.

Seeing as how she's never been in a food fight, this was all new to her and incredibly fun, so she was going all out! Aiming at Addy, she couldn't help but hurl it at her, then the next at some new boy with headphones, giggling like a school girl on MDMA. "TAG~! Hehe...you're now apart of the Viljoen army! I want YOU to 'elp me defeat the Jet-Haired menace~" She was really getting into character as Field Marshal Viljoen, leader of the Bittersweet Army, weapon of choice being the Valkyrie Pudding Cannon. Alas, if this were to get any more serious in her mind, she might actually begin setting up camps and establishing maps of the area and creating battle strategies based on the nature of the area and the local peoples. SUCH IS THE PRICE OF WAR! Today it is a skirmish, but tomorrow, it might be a battle of attrition, then it could be NORMANDY all over again! Dear gods, what has this woman unleashed upon the world?!

company SHOULD BE MY CLOSEST FRIEND OF ALL TIME
                                                                    location All up in the HQ
                                                                    ooc Hehe..
                                                                    Little Miss Opinionated
                                                                    Kiba-j
                                                                    Kawaii Butthole69

Korvie's Fav

Kawaii Warlord

25,650 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
User Image
___ϾOЯBAN۞ SAЭPHON ___
ω є я є ω σ ʟ ғ ≡ ω α я ʟ σ c к

Current Location: . . . The Abyss
In Company With: . . . Baekim
Overall Thoughts: . . . HOW DARE HE???

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

‘Lucky.’
Corban mentally echoed. Corban couldn’t help but feel disappointed in discovering the ability of his partner. It must’ve been obvious what Corban felt because Baekim didn’t appear to be pleased with him. “They aren’t snakes.” Corban informed sternly. “They’re lizards of some sorts…” Corban trailed off not sure of how he would argue the specifics of the creature that they were hunting. Just as he trailed off sentence, Baekim went ahead. The other guy was walking into the opposite direction of where Corban was facing, where greenery was thick and the lighting was surprisingly decent. “Hey!” Corban called. “Do you even know where you’re going?” And he followed after the darker haired boy. Baekim made it pretty far into the forestry. Enough that there was quite a distance between the two. It surprised him that Baekim was able to maneuver through the thick plant life with little to no difficulty. Luck? Corban scoffed. And in that moment, a vine fell and slapped across his face. He embarrassingly swiped the vine away and glanced around in hopes that no one saw. Lucky him, the only one around was Baekim who was a mere yard away and didn’t seem to notice what happened. Corban sighed in relief and continued following after the other male. They weren’t walking for a very long time but he felt bored by the sheer silence between them. The only sounds that surrounded them was the eerie calls from the mysterious creatures of the land within this world. Corban cleared his throat. “Ugh, I can’t stand this.” Corban groaned. “Hey Baek, do you like riddles?” He took the reply that he heard as a ‘yes’. “Okay, try to solve this one. A donkey behind another donkey, I'm behind that second donkey. But there is a whole nation behind me. It is a murder you can describe in a word. What is it?” Baekim made a few snide answers and each of them Corban proudly answered ‘no’ to. “It’s an assassination! Get it? a**. a**. I. Nation!” There was silence. The distance between Baekim and Corban seem to have widened in the next seconds. It actually seemed like Baekim sped up his pace. That worried Corban and he worked quickly to get in front of Baekim. He didn’t care how lucky the guy thought he was, if something were to happen to him while they were partners, it may tarnish his reputation and no one would want to involve themselves with him in future activities. “We can’t have that now.” Corban grunted to himself and managed to catch up to Baekim. He jumped in front of the boy and pressed an open palm to Baekim’s chest to stop him. “Woah there lad!” and the other male halted in his steps. He seemed scorned and it was either he didn’t like being stopped or he was yet again mad at Corban’s choice of terms. “You may be lucky, but you can’t go off mindlessly into the forest. Do you even know where you’re going?”

Suddenly, there was a hissing noise followed by a soft thump. Corban furrowed his brows. It was coming from the direction that Baekim was blindly traveling in. Corban turned and quietly separated a few mangled groups of greenery. In a wide open space of muddy earth, two strange creatures writhed about within a distance of two yards from where he stood. He continued observing the creatures riddled with filth and noticed that they were what they were hunting for. Behind him, Baekim began to brag. “Don’t get cocky, it was just a stroke of luc-” Corban stopped, for the realization hit him and he felt like something suddenly caught his tongue. “Holy s**t I guess you are lucky after all.” He didn’t expect Baekim being a good luck charm would be this useful. He continued to watch the two lizard-like creatures fight about as they snapped at each other and grazed across their scales. Corban began to wonder how in heaven’s name would he get a fruit from the two bickering things? After a few more moments of observation, the two creatures paused in their fighting and calmed. They laid face to face to each other, softly hissing, tails flaccid across the muddy earth. They were tired and therefore making this an open chance to get the fruits.

“Baekim! Cover me!” And Corban leapt out from the foliage and out into the open muddy land. Before the lizards had the chance to react to his presence and flee, Corban hurled his tomahawk straight towards the left lizard’s tail. The tomahawk’s blade merely grazed his target’s tail and plunged into the trunk of a nearby tree. “********.” Corban smacked his lips. The lizard that wasn’t attacked had already fled. But the lizard that was attack was writhing in pain, hissing and snarling, splattering mud in every direction. Corban thought it was going to attack him, but instead, the lizard began to scurry towards the safety of the forest. “s**t!” He wasn’t about to let the fruit get away when he was so close to getting it. Corban flung himself across the lizard’s body and pinned it the ground. But that was deemed difficult. The lizard was way stronger than Corban thought and twisted around in his grip. Next thing he knew, Corban was peering into it’s gaping mouth, the rows of teeth tickling his skin and foul smell forced tears from his eyes. He gagged and shifted his feet up to his chest and kicked the lizard off of him. Lucky for him, he kicked in the right direction and the lizard landed right in the middle of the open space. He wasted no time and scrambled to yank his tomahawk from the tree and back into his hands. When he faced the lizard again, it showed no signs of fleeing. “Nice.” Corban smiled. “All I want is that fruit on the tip of your tail. I really don’t want to go all poacher on you, but it is a bit necessary for me to get that.” The lizard hissed harshly and waved it’s tail in the air as if to show Corban the damage he caused. The tail was bent in two at the cut that he had made earlier. It bled a steady stream of a strangely coloured fluid. “Okay, I admit that’s my fault.I was stupid and desperate, plus I didn’t think things through and jumped at the opportunity when I saw one.. But now, I really don’t want to kill you. One, you can bite my head off. Two, I think you’re a really cool lizard. And three, one of us might die and I don’t want that. Like I said, you’re cool!” Off in the distance, he could hear Baekim questioning the purpose of what Corban was doing at the moment. Honestly, Corban wasn’t sure himself. The damn lizard might not even understand what he was saying. But...it kind of seemed like it. The lizard had stopped hissing and even lowered it’s tail. Corban exhaled a sigh of relief. This might mean he could harvest the fruit in peace.

But what was to happen in the next passing second was something unplanned and completely unforeseen. The sound of a blade whirring and cutting through the air resonated. It happened for a split second before Corban witnessed a blade sinking into the lizard’s thick neck. Corban’s heart sank as he watched the blood gushed out and while the injured lizard flailed wild and angry. He could see the anger and betrayal in the poor creatures fiery red eyes. Corban acknowledged it’s pain and accepted the vengeful bite that the lizard afflicted upon him with the last of it’s life. But as the wounded creature sank his powerful jaws into the now bleeding flesh of his calves, Baekim jumped into the scene and sunk the tomahawk further into the creature’s neck, completely ending it’s life. Corban watched in a form of regret as Baekim made sure the lizard was dead by hacking the neck until it was the spine was severed. By the end of it, Corban was splattered in driplets of rusty red blood, while Baekim was completely clean.

“You b*****d.”

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Always σʟɗ, sometimes ηεω. Never sad , sometimes blue . Never ΞϺΡTУ , sometimes ғυʟʟ .Never push ing , always ρυʟʟιɴɢ .
What am I?
highlight► ☾moon

User Image ѻɔɔ: . . . . um wow, I didn't expect this to come out so....gruesome. There may be a lot of spelling/grammar errors...I'll fix them as I look it over for the rest of the hour
Korvie
AsuraDeimos

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas