Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Loiterer

User Image
User Image
                                                Lysandra's headache was splitting, the room was dimly lit and the song that was playing as the alarm, albeit soothing, was not doing anything to help. As quickly as she could she made a scramble to a small lunchbox she had in the dresser, opening it to reveal a bag of already cooked bacon and a cold can of sprite. She was practically on all fours at this point, groaning while gnawing frantically at the bacon and drinking down the soft drink, sitting in one spot for a few minutes, feeling the effects of her hangover slowly fading away. Lysandra hummed along to the song while stumbling to her feet, dragging her feet to the bathroom, then stared at herself in the mirror with drowsy eyes and disappointment. "..damn bruh..you..hurgk!" She dry heaved into the toilet and spat out her mucus, then went to brush her teeth until her gums bled. The taste of blood was a lot more satisfying than the strange mix of digested food, bacon, alcohol, and sprite.

After "mutilating" herself in the name of personal hygiene, with the diabolical toothbrush, evil floss, and torturous liquid concoction known as "mouthwash" she washed her face and began to apply her makeup. If someone were to observe this, they would note the complete lack of interest in just about everything and repetitive motions she used, almost like an android. She decided to put her hair up in a ponytail, leaving her bangs for a cute messy look, raking her fingers through her hair to properly top it off. If this were any other day, she would literally be flipping to the bathroom, sliding about the floor and dancing out the door. However, this day was dull and dim, the world was officially gray and blue, so she might as well see what everyone else was doing, since lord knows she's just going to sulk and plan. Maybe Elise had something planned?

She threw her sweater against the wall, moving to get her black tube top bra, tank top, a fairly complimentary pair of jeans, rather famous pink socks accented by a cat design on them, and a pair of colorful running shoes. Lysandra's head was starting to hurt less, but her enthusiasm was at an all time low, so without wasting anytime, she put her flask and lunchbox in her backpack along with her wallet, gauntlets and laptop, put her headphones around her neck and slid her phone into her pocket. There was only one thing missing from this picture: her roommate! With a deep nonchalant breath, her hair rose for a brief second before she activated her powers. BOOM! She let off a first charge explosion, which was a pressure wave without all of the fire and smoke, but it was just as loud and it still carried plenty of force. "Yo, roomie, wake up." she said while leaving to check on Elise. Obviously she wasn't in the room, but it was a minor precaution.

While she walked down the stairs and down the hall, she pulled out her phone and sent a quick text to Elise [finna come down to your dorm, see ya in a sec.] Upon walking down to her door, she knocked twice before being yanked into the room. "Woooaaaah...why's everythin' lookin' all fokked up? A v-violin? Whuuuut?" The frantic searching was not doing any favors for her hangover, and to make matters worse, Nix was right there. Lysandra was going to lose her mind and then find it, then take a piece of it and give it to Tharros packaged with a nice pretty bow and a letter. "Nix...you, you gotta go upstairs soon and wait at number eleven...a certain someone needs to see you. I'll owe ya one helluva solid if ya do. Oh and tell him I sent you too, please. It'd warm his heart..." Yes, if this plan came together she was definitely going to scold him on his own stupidity. Seriously, did he NOT use the stairs? Was he too cool for all of that?

"oh right...violin! Errrrrm...let's see!" She paced back and forth, surveying the room with excitement at her own plan, and being able to pull off some Noir-style investigating. "Seein' as how it's all kinds of fokked up, it's been stolen, sloppy work. An amateur if I say so myself, or maybe..IT'S A STATEMENT! We gotta start interrogatin' people." This investigation and Nix might be just what she needed to get her spirits up! Knocking a couple of heads, proving herself right, and getting a free date? Everything was falling right into place and if she could, she would cackle with a thunderclap in the background. Lysandra couldn't help but feel that intense rush of being right, it was like pure ecstasy, especially when she could use it to her advantage! "HAHAHA~! Oh..right, erm, yeah...the question is who would have a motive? The second question is: what are ya finna beat them with?" A sinister grin crept across her face as she leaned against the wall taking in the scenery.

company Herself---Elise, Nix
                                                                    location Her Dorm---Elise and Nix's Dorm
                                                                    ooc Yes, she wears Odd Future socks
                                                                    Little Miss Opinionated
                                                                    Silent Storm Song

Winner

User Image
User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ❝ Are you going to do something? Or are you just going to stand there and bleed? ❞

↘↘It was late, and with the Demoness' non-existent need for sleep she poorly attempted to occupy herself with things while she waited for Kid to return. Lilith had summoned a pair of gruesome little nightmare rabbits than ran back and forth in the room, hopping along and growling as she watched them as a means to entertain herself. She glanced over at the Magician's bed every so often, seeing his rather snuggled up and snoozing cat. What was her name again? "Eclair," she said softly, seeing the cat's ear's twitch at the faint sound of Lilith's voice. It wasn't loud enough to wake the comfortably sleeping feline, though she had no intention of waking her in the first place.

Once the young nightmare grew tired of watching her vile little rodents, they dispersed and disappeared, leaving her to lie on her belly on her bed and simply stare blankly at wall in front of her. The horned female sighed, wondering what was keeping her room mate. Lilith was beginning to worry, hoping nothing bad had happened during her brief absence when she had left to talk to Elise and Sebastian. I hope he's alright.. It's not unusual that people in this school get injured so often.. The thought made her even more restless, twisting her body so that she could lie on her back and rest her head behind her folded arms as she tried to relax. Hm.. I doubt he'd pick a fight though, he's been here long enough to know which fights he would win anyway.. She couldn't help but recall the Death World and how they had gotten into a bloody scramble. Lilith admitted that deep down, she held back at the time, but even if she didn't hold back her instincts told her that Kid would have still beaten her the same way. In her three years of being in Taiustus, was she really that underdeveloped?

Ka-click~

The sound of the doorknob made Lilith sit up in a snap, seeing a weary looking redhead enter the room. "Kid!" she said, hopping off of her bed and marching straight towards him as she gently grasped the sides of his arms. "Sorry if I worried you...something happened a little after you left," Kid replied in a tired voice, reaching over to give his room mate a rather loose embrace, but an embrace nonetheless. "So how did that thing with your friend go..." he added, resting his head comfortably on her shoulder. "Ah, it went well, actually.. B-but, what happened with-- Uhm, Kid?" Lilith felt the Magician's weight shift, his body completely collapsing over her own and forcing her to wrap her arms around him tighter to keep his limp legs up. He wasn't that heavy, at least for Lilith who had more strength than the average human being. "Kid?" she said again, much softer than the first time around. As a response, she only received a light snore.

The Demoness sighed, relieved to find that he was only exhausted and not hurt. Like a child that had way too much sugar and had finally run out of energy after their hyperactive outburst, Kid dropped into a deep sleep. Lilith gently placed him on his bed, tucking him in as he grabbed at one of its pillows, squeezing it tightly as he began to snore a little bit louder. The sight made a small smile creep on the nightmare's lips as she watched him, content that he was now safe and sound right next to her. It was only right she let him get his rest, classes were already going to start in just a couple of hours.

In the time that sat in her own bed as Kid slept, Lilith could not help but wonder where he had gone that night. A pang of doubt coursed through her system for a moment, wondering if it was because of her and her eagerness to be with him. Crimson eyes gazed at the redhead again, completely consumed in his peaceful slumber. "Did I do something wrong last night?" she muttered to herself, sitting up and folding her knees as she wrapped her arms around them. She then let out a sharp gasp as two bright cat eyes stared up at her from the edge of her bed. "He was trying to find that Russian man. He’s convinced that you’re already going behind his back~” Lilith gasped, startled that a voice had spoken to her through a delicate pair of whiskers rather than the typical meow. "W-what!? You can talk? You’re a talking cat..?" she asked, leaning forward as she brought her face closer to examine the feline. Then again, she shouldn’t be too surprised. She was in a school full of supernatural beings to begin with, but from the time that Kid had adopted this supposed stray, she had never heard it speak a word until then. ”Wow, way to be an a*****e, Lilith. You can talk, can’t you? So why wouldn’t I be able to?” The cat looked at her with a feigned disgust, borderline insulted.

The response made Lilith lean back and fold her arms over her chest, pursing her lips at the fact that Kid’s so-called “pet” just called her an a*****e. "Right, a little smart mouth talking cat then. Well, I’ve never heard you speak before so I only assumed," she answered, unravelling her legs from the blankets and getting out of her bed. "And what are you talking about with the Russian and going behind Kid’s back. That sounds completely absurd," she continued, raising her voice slightly but remembering she had to be fairly quiet not to wake her Kid. Not that it mattered, he was as dead as a rock. Eclair’s tail flicked to the side strangely, she was trying to hide her enjoyment. ”You know…” Her cat-eyes narrowed as she said the name. ”Sebastian Taureanos. Yeah, I thought it’d be fun to tell him that, since he hates the guy so much. It is, by the way.” She paused a moment, licking her fur with no intention other than holding the suspense. Eventually, she spoke further, disinterest in her voice. ”See, let me explain something to you, I literally know everything, so I know the ending to this little story. Spoiler alert: you cheat on him. I was just giving him a heads up.” A cat-smile was bright on her face as she spoke with satisfaction, again pausing for the demoness.

At that point, Lilith pretty much wanted to strangle the insufferable ball of fur. "You told him.. WHAT!?" she said, no longer giving a flying ******** if she woke the whole neighborhood. She felt her fists clench tightly, her arms now straight and tense as she glared daggers at Eclair. Unsure if she should actually believe the cat’s words or not, one thing was certain. Kid would definitely be unhappy waking up to a bloody mess and a possible case of animal cruelty and mutilation. Taking a deep breath, the deepest of breaths she had ever made, she spoke again in a much calmer tone, "I don’t know what your ********’ deal is, kitty, but you better stay out of my relationship with Kid." The Demoness couldn’t help but glance at the redhead, still fast asleep in his bed with no ******** clue what was going on. I hope you didn’t believe a single nasty word she said to you.. She then turned to face Eclair again, unamused at the little game the feline seemed to be playing. "I mean it, do not interfere. I have absolutely no plans of hurting Kid. I would never," she said firmly, walking towards the closet as she began gathering a new set of clothes for the day. It was already nearing breakfast time at that point. To prove her knowledge, or at least make it more believable, Eclair spoke, mockingly repeating the exact words that Lilith had thought to herself a moment ago and then some. ”I hope you didn’t believe a single nasty word she said to you, that darn insufferable ball of fur… Kid would definitely be unhappy waking up to a bloody mess and a possible case of animal cruelty and mutilation.”

The Demoness’ eyes widened as she froze in shock, shivers running up and down her spine as the cat effortlessly repeated her exact thoughts like it was no big deal. How did she-- It only continued. ”How did she--” Lilith felt her fingers grip tightly onto one of her blouses, hesitant on even moving in that moment. She stifled her fear to the best of her abilities and shook her head in disbelief, grabbing the blouse and a random pair of jeans before rushing to the bathroom to get changed. As she was in the bathroom, the cat scraped her nails on the door, wanting to make sure she got her morning enjoyment.

With a blank expression and the blood practically drained from her face, as if she couldn’t get any paler, Lilith swung open the bathroom door. Her foot swept towards the damn cat, carefully shoving it out of the way as she felt the need to leave the room, desperate for some fresh air. ”Oh- and by the way, Lilith...I was just kidding, you don’t cheat on him. Probably. Maybe.” With her hand on the door knob, Lilith grit her teeth. "Don’t tempt me to do the mutilation idea.." The Demoness then slammed the door behind her and began walking down the hallway at a rather brisk pace, running her hand through her hair as she assumed it was best to maybe get something to eat.

Jetfury
                                                  AsuraDeimos
                                                  Sebastian was mentioned~

COMPANY | Kid, Eclair -- No one
                                                  LOCATION | Room -- Dorm Hallway
                                                  OUTFIT | TBE
                                                  OOC | DAMN THESE POSTS KEEP GETTING LONGER!
                                                  Also, collaboration with Jetfury. Eclair, everyone~

Jetfury's Kouhai

Battle-ready Spark

User Image
User Image

Dorm Room ➔ Hallway :Where am I?
Corban ➔ Corban(?) and Lilith :Who's with me?
PajamasNew look for a new day! :Attire
Please oh please don’t get mad! It really wasn’t intentional, I mean you sort of rushed out without warning... :Thoughts
Whoopsie~ :O.o.C.

User Image
User Image

“Rena~!” The male’s voice had started to bring the Siren out of her slumber that had been peaceful up to this point. In fact she had been more or less sleeping like a log, all the emotions of the previous day wearing her down. Still there was a vague awareness that started to come to her as her bed started to shake. The prank that Corban had concocted was slow to sink in as she was pretty slow to arise from her stupor. All she knew was that it wasn’t her alarm. ‘Dad? No...voice is different. Let me sleep….’ Nope, the bed was definitely shaking as the voice called out again. “Oh my god, Rena, it’s an earthquake!Ahhhhh!” As the onslaught to her snooze continued she would finally start to break out of her sleep filled haze forcing herself to sit up in hopes that it would make whatever that was stop. While doing this if he really was watching he’d probably notice the purple tinge to her cheek, which really had bruised thanks to Amaryllis following up with a backhand after it had already been abused once. Before opening her eyes though she would let out a soft mutter of words that Corban was probably bound to catch from the half-awake girl. “...too early…I'm up now.” For an earthquake the girl seemed a little too nonplussed but then again she had been pretty dead to the world before Corban’s act. She wasn’t really mad though, more confused. His words though started to bring her to a more wakeful state though the use of words hadn’t fully dawned on her yet.

He seemed to be in an awfully good mood, compared to her ‘just sort of there’ state. It would just take her a few minutes and a cup of coffee. Dragging herself out of bed finally she would nod as she listened to him. At least the rest had been well for both of them, and apparently necessary. Admittedly she did feel better, though the memories of the day before weren’t exactly at the forefront of her thoughts right then. Coffee was. So she would make use of one of the nifty little things she had purchased the other day, one of those self-serve coffee makers. Having already had water at the ready in it she would set her coffee cup and one of the blends she got with it in to start the brewing. She would just drink it on the way to the cafeteria, wake up a bit, have some food with the clearly hungry Corban and go on to have a good day. At least it sounded like a plan. But for it to work out she’d need to get changed, tame her unruly bedhead and have a sip of the brewing goodness. First things were first though as the cheery male went on to talk about their class. She thought she’d seen what it was on the schedule yesterday. So she would reach for her stack of post-its and jot down her answer on the little piece of paper to hold it out for Corban to read with a little smile even though their paths would apparently differ on this day.

I think it’s...Astronomy this morning? With a teacher named Asteria. So I guess we won’t be together this time. Give me just a minute to get ready and I’ll try to join you.

Going for her dresser after the message was relayed she would quickly take out a set of clothing that looked like it was weather appropriate and went together and head into the bathroom. She was definitely awake enough to know not to change in front of a boy even if they shared a room. Breakfast was starting to sound like a good idea though the more awake she got. Going through the morning rituals she would glance at the mirror after washing her face, frowning at the mar to her cheek. No amount of concealer was probably going to take care of that without it being even more obvious she was hiding something. ’Ah well. Half the school probably saw what happened anyway the first time. No point really trying to hide it.’ Sighing she would just towel off her face and finish getting dressed so she could join her roommate. Stepping back out of the bathroom she would first go for her coffee, though she stopped mid-reach as she spied the silver locket laying next to it, atop a couple of letters she had brought from home. It was something that the Siren had refrained from wearing up to this point because of the memories she associated with it now, but today she found herself reaching for it and putting it on. After all it had the picture of one of the people who she still held dearly within it, from a happier time, even if the freshest of memories was painful. clutching the locket in her hand for a moment she would squeeze it gently before letting go, finally reaching for her post-its and lastly, her coffee.

Trying not to sigh she would just take a sip of the piping hot coffee. That was definitely a worthy investment, though the cafeteria’s probably wasn’t anything to sneeze at either after some of the food she’d had there. She definitely needed the pick-me-up, that was for sure. Giving Corban a smile she would motion for the door as she started to walk, being careful enough to not spill the brew after slipping her shoes on for the day. She was officially more ready than before to tackle the day! Reaching the door first she would open it, still mindful of her drink. Stepping out of the room first Rena would take another drink before making her way down the hall. He could get the door, she trusted him to have her back with that much. After satisfying her thirst for the moment she would finally move down the hall, keeping close to the wall as she navigated a bit better with a more manageable amount of her drink. Unfortunately this would prove to be a pretty poor decision on the Siren’s part as she had reached one of the other doorways just in time for the silver-haired demoness to storm out. Rena just didn’t have enough time to prevent it as her coffee-holding hand was bumped into, dislodging the cup as well. It was almost like slow motion from her perspective, seeing the mug spill its contents before the descent to the ground that it didn’t survive as it shattered on impact, spreading the remainder of the liquid over both women’s legs. She had no time to mourn its loss though as her attention turned to the demoness herself. Even if they hadn’t met officially she recognized that hair, horns and crimson gaze as Lilith, who had taken Sebastian’s attention at the Shindig. It wasn’t like she could even call her time with him a date at this point despite their agreement to meet there since they had spent zero time together. That was another story though, and one that fell by the wayside as the fact that the Siren had spilled her hot coffee on Lilith fully sank in.

‘Oops...’ Yep. This day was going to go just swimmingly. Hoping that it could be resolved without yet another slap to the face Rena would glance over at her roommate if he had followed and motion for him to go on without her. Surely she’d manage to catch up with him at the cafeteria soon enough. First there was placating the female demon in the only way she could manage without breaking her silence. Retrieving her post-its and pen she would jot out a quick note and give the woman an apologetic glance to accompany it, though the girl was probably mad and rightfully so.

I’m so sorry. It was an accident, I really didn’t mean to.

User Image

Thoughts Writing. Speech

User Image

”Of Dracarys”
Corban can go on ahead from this point if he stuck with her which I was kind of assuming ><. Onward to noms, he’s a hungry boy after all~

”Karmie Cloo”

Dapper Wolf

3,950 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Cold white walls, keep you from your pad and pen ☢nhdhdhjdjdfhshsfh
shjqaksfafakdhvjkanvjaksf▱You just wanna
stab again,
I can't believe it's half this hard, ▬ sghnssggdssh
dhdfhsfhshsh♆You
never knew your mind was dark, no!❞ ☩►
Linus awoke in the early morning to silence. Not a single sound was made and it unsettled his nerves. 'What the hell. Not even the birds? he thought in disbelief. He took his phone from the dresser adjacent to his bed and looked at the time."Ugh," he sighed" Six AM? Really, Linus? You decide to wake up at six in the morning...Great." He said with great annoyance. Linus didn't quite yet realize that he had a roommate sleeping just a few steps away. He glanced over at his roommate who was thankfully fast asleep. He sighed in relief that he hadn't woken them up. Quite frankly, he only cared that he didn't wake them simply because he doesn't really want to talk to anyone. Linus isn't a morning person by any means. If anything, he's nocturnal and much rather prefers it that way. He's that "don't talk to me unless I've had my coffee" type of guy, but in this case, it's food. Linus forced himself to sit up in his bed and rubbed his eyes sluggishly. He yawned in the process, making him slightly dizzy. He just realized that he had slept in his clothes from the day before, thus making him feel quite dirty and needing of a shower. "Disgusting." he said with a huff.

Linus threw the covers off his body and swung his legs over the edge of the bed. Before he could possibly think about doing anything else, he was in dire need of a shower. Linus couldn't stand the feeling of sleeping in his clothes let alone going to bed without a shower. It truely is an awful feeling. He stretched his arms outward and behind his head after standing beside his bed for a few moments. Giving out a sigh of tiredness he grabbed his phone and trudged over to his bags. Kneeling down in front of the large suit case, he opened it ever so quietly to make sure he didn't wake up his roomy. Once he got it open, he began searching its content for his towel and some comfortable clothes to wear to just walk around in. His eyes hadn't really adjusted so it took some time before he actually found what he was looking for.

Upon finding his black towel, he heard the birds starting to chirp. Linus looked at the time again, this time from the alarm clock that was on his roommates dresser. It was now 6:15. He was taking he sweet ole time since he didn't have to be to class in another few hours. He found some comfy clothes, flipped the lid to his suit case, and stood up slowly. He didn't want to drop to the floor because of his dizziness due to him not eating. Once he was up and now some-what awake, he strolled over to the bathroom door. Before he got to there he stopped for just a moment for his eyes to wonder to his roomy. He didn't know if they were a boy or a girl since it was dark. But since his eyes had adjusted to the darkness he could clearly see long, snow white hair almost hanging over the edge of the bed. Their figure was more or so short. But then again, everyone compared to Linus is short, but not many guys have long flowing hair. So it's probably more than safe to assume that his room mate is a girl.'Hmm, this should be interesting.' he thought, walking towards the bathroom. He got into the bathroom and took his time in the shower. He normally takes five to ten minute showers but this wasn't any other time. He took around a twenty-five minute shower. Why would he take such a long shower? He's a guy, it should only take five minutes at least. Well...he fell asleep on the shower floor. Linus was incredibly tired and the warm water was very relaxing.

After he was squeaky clean from his shower, he brushed his teeth and got dressed. He looked at the time again on his phone and it read 7:02 AM. Linus walked with ease out of the bathroom and hung his towel on the closet door. It was then that his stomach made a low growling noise, reminding him that he was hungry. He looked over at the girl sleeping soundly on her bed, still relieved that she hadn't woken up from him showering. He breathed a sigh of satisfaction. He was now clean and in comfortable clothing. All he needed to do now was head over to the cafeteria to grab some food and chill. So he sauntered over to the entrance of the room and soundlessly closed the door behind him. He just hoped that no one was up at this time and just so happen to bump into them. What a nightmare.

۞┍┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┑۞
Where: Dorm ---& Outside
Tormenting: No one...yet
Mood: Content
Desire: food
Clothed in: Super comfy
۞┕┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┙۞

✄▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬♞

✄▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬OUT of MIND ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬♞

penzai's Compadre

Perfect Snack

User Image
          User Image
                                                                    About two years less a score ago, nobody had ever expected him—currently this fine example of a dashing young man. With eyes like lightning, hair like ageless trees, skin as precious as virgin pearls, Sammy was. They said it had been a grand surprise when he came to be. The monks, the priests and the priestesses… or basically everyone from the guarding temple gathered to witness his nativity. He was obviously a gift from the heavens, but some assumed otherwise. He was ugly. His skin was a shade of blue and indigo, all wrinkled and a couple bumps on his crown foretold gnarly horns would be growing there. One of the priests even whispered something about the child looking like a purple taro. Another said he was a devil-spawn. They were all correct. It’s an undeniable fact how deplorable he was. Of course, why not, when he too killed his mother just as he was born? The first moments as the baby—unnamed until his third year of age—and the tether of life that joined him with his mother was severed, were filled with anguished cries and throaty growling. Each and every newborn experiences this, much known as their very first traumatic experience, marked by separation anxiety. But what came out of the child’s lips only filled everyone around with dread, not gladness. When supposedly, babies were to be cradled and nursed, he was left there for a few hours until his mother’s body turned into a clammy corpse—both on a delivery bed and a deathbed.

“Samuel Renault, a menace?”

He asked himself in the mirror, mock disbelief worn on his smug grinning face. “You’re a menace alright… Everyone will fall to their knees and grip at their hair, jealous and enraged by your nasty good looks and hot, hot, hotness!” Samuel took a few seconds to fix his hair and check his teeth—which by the way were just oh so perfect today—before he went downstairs. Being dragged to Taiustus turned a new leaf for this dear eighteen year old oni. However, he accepted it willingly, or at least learned to love it overnight. The sights, the smells, the sensations, and the sexy were all feeding to his excitement. It was a new dawn, a new day, a new life for him. He was feeling good.

Once he came to the last flight of stairs prior to reaching the ground floor, he had been rehearsing dialogues for a chance meeting with the renowned dean, Mr. Knife. He wanted to thank him, but he also didn’t want to come off too strong. All his ideas made him shake his head either in embarrassment, in awkward realizations, or beyond those. One of them went like this: “Hi there, you’re the new student, correct?” “Yes, it’s Samuel, but I like to be called Sammy. It makes for better remembering and ‘Samuel’ just sounds like a grandpa’s name. Can I call you grandpa? ‘Cause you’re like AGES old! Aha ahe ahahaha ahehe hahaha… hehe—wut?” Then he continued talking to himself, exchanging this imagined conversation as if he knew the dean personally. No need to mention the details, but it was surely going south, proven by the loud angry whispering like he was arguing with the Mr. Knife in his head. That’s also the time when he thought he forgot his class schedule. So he spun around and made a mad dash back to the staircase. Unfortunately, he collided with something… er… plump and warm and flowery and red and everything was just a strange orgy of sensations.

Confused at first, Samuel tried to clear his head about what just jogged him out of his wits. When he raised his eyes, he saw the mushed cake on the floor, then this girl, desperately trying to get into his pants—wait… his pants? She reached for him, and he simply reached back, holding the side of her face with his free hand. Throughout the scramble, he couldn’t make what the other person was really doing and all he could think of was smile at her… Albeit like a dumb duck.

“Ow… you’re gonna burn my foreskin…” He said, not ever wincing but still dazed, while staring back at the girl. Absent-mindedly he smiled at the hands that caressed his arm, he smiled at the cake and at the lips that moved in front of him. He giggled when red hair tried to get to his face and tickle his nose. Euphoria. The gods must be crazy to bestow this very opportunity on his first day of school. When she stood, he stood. When she took a step back, he shambled right after her.

“… freak around”

“I… can get freaky too… if you want. Don’t you worry my princess.”

He was still in the trance, obviously. His mind was boggled, but his heart had been captivated. But then again, it’s always like this with any girl. He says things he doesn’t really mean to say. He simply smiles, and wears his signature furrowed brows that looks as if he’s in such a pain and might die if his ladylove left him.

“I can be your cake, if you want? I mean I'll eat your—take you… er… Wait—what just happened?”

LOCATION: dormitories, ground floor
                                                                    COMPANY: E
                                                                    OOC: woooooo first post in like forever~!!!

Silent Storm Song
User Image
User Image

User Image

User ImageOMINIC--User ImageARIOLUS

════════════════════════════════════════

The rosy glint of the morning sun flickered as it passed over the last
protection Dominic had from it, the light causing him to stir from his
bed of silk. Before he was even fully awake, he was climbing out from
under the low canopy, crawling on the ground blearily to escape the cruel
gaze of the sun. Once he was safely on the west side of the storage unit,
he gradually managed his eyes open. A morning person, he was not.
Hell, this was usually the time he would find somewhere shady and
secluded to bed down for the day. He had considered stealing into the
storage room to finish sleeping, however, the aching vacancy in his
stomach made him decide against it. Besides, he had fallen asleep,
not long after sunset, so he had likely been asleep quite long enough;
his growing awareness of renewed energy he hadn't experienced in quite
some time was proof enough of that.

So, taking the cards he had been dealt, he make attempts to find some
manner of appreciation for the morning, shutting his eyes and sucking in
a deep breath. The wind carried with it the scent of the surrounding
forest, a smell that, by instinct, brought him a feeling of comfort and a
sense of belonging. He loved the smell of greenery, of soil, and of
moisture in the air. It whispered such sweet songs into his mind, that,
though wordless, held so much meaning, so many feelings of peace,
of freedom. In that darkness behind his eyes, and basking in the breath
of the nearby wood, it was almost as if, for that stretch of time,
he was home.

The very close chattering of birds pulled him out of his self-induced
trance, causing him to sneer, his brow coming down from a soft shape to
harden again. He glared over at a couple of birds, who were so
preoccupied with the bliss of each other's company, they hadn't seemed to
notice the young man sitting still in the darkness.
Ruddy birds... They thought they were so cute...

For a long while, he watched them motionlessly, his eyes piercing through
the shadows, as the two little birds continued to excitedly play,
pausing now and again to nuzzle their beaks together. Gradually,
their fun and games brought them just close enough, and with blistering
speed, Dom's arm shot out, his fingers caging and wrapping around one
of the birds. His eyes wild with pent up rage, he clenched his teeth,
baring long, slender fangs. He let the bird live, just long enough to allow
it to witness the cowardice of its mate, before pressing the creature hard
against the concrete. He made sure that it's tail feathers were fixed under
his toe, before swiftly crushing the obnoxious thing under his heavy boot
with a single stomp.

Normally, he wouldn't have bothered with something so small and easily
frightened away, but frankly, he despised birds, even more than he hated
felines, canines, or any other animal that was commonly considered
adorable, yet held no true admirable qualities, other than being
nerve-wracking and covered in fur. The filthy, awful winged beasts were
so loud, not to mention boastful of their well-being. In his mind,
the little blighter had deserved it, being so carefree and irritating so
publicly.

With a disgusted glare, he nudged at the lifeless body with his foot,
un-sticking it from the concrete and kicking it lazily across the rooftop,
before plucking up its unstained feathers gingerly and tossing it over the
parapet.

He tried to calm down, again, after that display, taking several minutes to
properly stretch, before going back to rummage through his bag. Again,
he took his time, smoking a smaller cigarette this time, while taking off
his jacket to empty out the contents of its lining, and stuffing it all into
the spidersilk bag. One item, he kept on his person: a small syringe filled
with what appeared to be opaque, amber honey, its end closed off with a
plastic stopper. This, he slipped into his jacket pocket for later use. Then,
he took the bag, and looked to the storage unit across from the stair well.

If he could get inside, it would make for an excellent hiding place for his
personal belongings. Luckily. it seemed the lock on the stairwell door
made a lock to the air conditioning unit unnecessary, so he let himself
inside, peering around the dark room. Crawling up to the upper corner
of the room, just behind the door, he set his bag there, spinning a few
strands of webbing between the walls and around the bag to hold it in
place.

With that done, he decided it was time to make his way back to the first
floor and grab himself a bit of breakfast. Cautiously peering over the
edge of the building, he looked for a place where no one was watching,
and proceeded to climb down, no doubt looking like a giant gecko.
Once his head neared the ground, he let his feet release from the wall,
slowly arching them back, his body following, until the bottoms of his
shoes touched the floor, at which point, the rest of his body followed,
all in a single, smooth motion.

Taking on a complacent composure, he walked out from the back of the
cafeteria, slinking his way into the building, all while trying to avoid eye
contact, at least for the moment, until he had gotten his food.
After he had gathered his meal onto a tray, he found himself a seat,
closer to the back, away from the windows, and set to quietly eating.
What he wouldn't give for a hot cup of Earl Grey, right now. Oh, well.
Better to live without a few luxuries, than live under someone else's roof,
and get almost everything he could ever want. To Hades with that...

Who's About: No one, at the moment
Out of Cobwebs: --------------

bambique's Husband

User Image
User Image

в α Ε к ι м ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬в α α м ʜ υ ʟ

T h e____g r e a t e s t____l u c k____ i s ____ t o____ d i e ____ a t ____ t h e ____ r i g h t ____t i m e . . .
-

Baekim woke up that morning the same way he always have since he was six years old. Covered in cats. Baekim literally had to peel a kitten from his face. “Aiish, are you trying to suffocate me?” He snapped at the mewling creature. The kitten didn’t mind his tone. Instead, it crawled on his neck and curled there. Baekim huffed. A few specks of cat fur were blown up by that, landing back on his nose, which caused him to sneeze very loudly. A couple cats spazzed out and jumped off of Baekim, one was startled awake and stared at him in surprise, while the rest just continued to sleep as if nothing happened. “Geh…” Baekim sniffed and tried to settle back down into his bed to try and sleep again. Just before his mind winded back into sleep mode, something began to repeatedly press into his stomach, a movement he knew all too well. Baekim snapped his eyes open and looked down to where another cat was kneading his stomach. “Ya, 깔따구 (midget), these nips can't make milk for you.” But the kitten continued until Baekim couldn’t stand it anymore. Some would normally find that kind of thing cute. It just freaked Baekim out. Especially with the young feline looking so expectantly at him. “I am assuming that you are hungry.” And just when the last word slipped past his lips he was smothered with the attention of needy cats. “닥쳐!(Shut it!)” Baekim hissed desperately in an attempt to keep the cats from disturbing his roommate. He had one, right? The cats obeyed but their eyes were glued on him and solely him. Baekim attempted to peel each and every cat off of him so he could at least get up from bed.

“How many of you are there this time…” He muttered, rubbed his face, and begun counting the cats groggily. “1..3...5...Huh.” The number was smaller than Baekim expected but he was relieved and wouldn’t complain. The colors were the same as last time so he assumed that they were the group of cats stalking him yesterday. He then picked up the two kittens of the group by the scruff with both hands and took a good look at them. The one that was kneading his stomach appeared to be an adolescent. While the one on his neck was a kitten. “소녀 자석(Chick magnets).” He smirked. As he stretched and moved to get ready for the day, the cats were no less than a step behind him. They stalked him into the bathroom as he brushed his teeth and wash his face. But he drew the line when he was about to undress to take a shower. Although, even after pushing the cats out of the bathroom, they persisted on getting Baekim’s attention by swatting the paws through the threshold. “At least they aren’t whining.” Baekim mumbled to himself.

After showering and changing into new clothes (and dodging a few claws swiping at his feet), Baekim opened the door and reluctantly welcomed the cats back into the bathroom. “You guys can follow me around school if you want, but you all better behave. And no following me to class. Hang out anywhere you’d like, but not in class with me.” The cats only gave him a flicker of their tails as he gave the commands. Baekim sighed. “Yea, Imma get you guys food.” And right at that the cats perked up again and mewled like he was already presenting them fish. He rolled his eyes and grabbed his backpack. Before leaving, he looked over his shoulder and towards the bed where he thought his roommate had been sleeping. “Yaah, roomie!” He yelled at the top of his voice. “I’m leaving to get breakfast!” But after yelling that he noticed his roommate wasn’t in his bed. He shrugged. Baekim didn’t care to meet or see the face of his roommate. He’d meet him later or something. He left the dorm with the group of cats tailing him and the two young cats in his arm because they were too slow to catch up with his pace. Baekim got a few stares here and there and he shot them a skeptical look back that practically said ‘as if this is the weirdest s**t you’ve seen at this school’. Because he knows it isn’t. There are weird s**t at this school and Baekim was barely getting used to them. “The line stops at fish head freaks.” Baekim grumbled and the cats mewled. “You can eat them alive for me if it actually exists.” Baekim wasn’t doubting it.

When he arrived to the cafeteria, he ordered the cats to stay at the table as he went to get them something to eat. He made sure to tell them to not sit on top of the table but of course the chairs where okay. He ordered a plate full of scrambled eggs, ham, and pancakes for himself along with milk to drown it down. “I wonder how the pancakes taste over here.” he said to himself as he placed the plates of eggs and ham on the floor. He let the cats eat however they wanted and sat down to feed himself. After the first bite of his pancake he realized he made a mistake. [********] He groaned with the chunk of pancake in his mouth. “I forgot to put syrup” And he gulp pancake down with a gulp of milk.

-

좋은 날, 굿나잇. 작별과 행운을 빕니다. . . .

Baekim
운 ▸ Friends:self and cats
재산 Thoughts:I can’t believe I forgot the syrup
운명 ▸ Location:dorm-> cafeteria
OCC ▷I thought this was a pretty okay post

Doldrelorijah
Roommate Mentioned

Merry Camper

17,500 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Intermediate Skill 100
User Image

User Image

Paddling through the hail storm
                                            Clothes ravaged, the leaves all torn
                                            ...A part of me is born...

User Image

Those vivid green eyes were piercing as she watched, helpless as the goblins attacked and quickly overtook the strange girl. When Eloise finally found the strength to move and help, it was too late. The girl was just a mess on the floor, blooms of blood spread across her corpse as her lifeless eyes glared at the girl. "You didn't save me; you let me die because you're a coward, Eloise! You didn't even know my name and you let. Me. Die!" The girl could feel something rising in her throat as she tried to stop the goblins from turning on her, and as she coughed she felt something thick and warm running out of up her gullet as she sank to her knees. Blood splattered all around, freezing as it splashed on the ground before her. And she couldn't breathe. Every attempt to suck in air only seemed to pull from crimson to her lips, her hands going to her throat as tears streamed down her face and she tried to gargle for help before it was too late. But there was nobody--just her and the girl's body, covered in wounds that had stopped bleeding long ago. "Every pain I felt, you get to endure--forever! And ever! Until you end up just like me. And cowards always end up just like me, Eloise Addams! Always!"

The night hadn't been as peaceful as she had hoped. After snuggling into her warm and welcoming bed, the nightmares had still been waiting for poor little Eloise."I don't want to die!" Sweat clung to her face in frozen little beads as the petite redhead looked down at her blankets. There was frost and shards of ice all over the blankets, stretching down to the floor, even. Her chest felt like it had been crushed, her throat thick and scratchy. It was terrifyingly real, the feeling from the dream. Of choking--suffocating. She looked over to see her roommate asleep, tossing and turning in a manner she was sure similar to her own. As she took a few deep breaths she realized the air tasted bitter and stung in her lungs. It smelled like...gross. She couldn't quite place it but she got up and opened the window wider to let in more air. As she did, she peeked over at Sebastian's nightstand. There was a small disc with a brown stub and ash. Wrinkling her nose, Eloise glanced at the boy before putting her hands on her hips and giving him a very disappointed-mother look before taking the dish and tossing it out the window unapologetically. 'Freaking...thought I was choking on my own blood, geebus. No wonder mom always said she'd beat Deagan if she caught him smoking again. Yuck!'

Giving a nod of approval at her handiwork, she closed the window half-way and went about tossing the frost and ice off her blankets and melting what she could away. As she gripped the blankets and tossed them up, she couldn't help but recall when Duncan would do something quite similar--only she and her twin had been small enough to roll under the covers as he moved them up and down and made big air pockets that slowly sunk over the two girls. He would shout 'Cascade!' and the girl would scream in mock fear and true joy as they giggled and wriggled around to try and avoid being trapped by the 'snow'. She never made it out in time on her own, but Krystal would grab her hand and pull her out from under the covers just in time, every time...Elly watched as two dark specks appeared on the blankets as she peered down at them, a moment passing before she realized they were tears. Wiping her face with her arm, she straightened her bed back out. In all honesty, she didn't want to go back to sleep. Not after that. Once was enough for a night, and she didn't want her roommate to wake up and catch her cowering under her bed. Talk about embarrassing, if not weird and begging for tons of uncomfortable questions.

So instead she just laid back down and turned on her MP3 player, the big ear-muff headphones helping drown out the unhappy thoughts as she watched her roommate toss and turn. He at least could sympathize, she guessed...After a few songs, the music and words started to bleed together and she fell into an almost-sleep, the hours passing by quickly and her headphones sliding off. She had almost drifted back too sleep-sleep when there was a squelchy hacking sound. Sitting straight up, Elly watched her roommate stumble to the trashcan and totally gak, like, really bad. It was real nasty, and Eloise almost felt herself gag as she heard it. It didn't last all that long, and soon she was watching the boy...spraying Febreeze into the trash can. 'That's not really gonna help but...it's a nice thought, roomie.' She didn't voice her thought aloud as he turned a friendly, shining grin her way and asked how she slept. Eloise pulled back the covers and swung her legs over the side of the bed, her toes brushing against her pink fuzzy slippers. "I slept okay, I guess...Still kinda like, blergh from the Death World, y'know? But yeah, its whatevs no worries." Eloise moved her hands with her words, accentuating every possible phrase with curled fingers and twisted expression as she spoke, trying to distract from her answer.

Plopping her arms down into her lap and swinging her feet back and forth, the girl glanced at the floor and cleared her throat. "You kinda looked...like you weren't having the best sleep either. You wanna like...talk about something? I'm a pretty good listener!" She gave the boy an earnest smile, trying not to make him uncomfortable.
                                            User ImageUser ImageUser Image

When the stars above are all ablaze
                                            Why care about the coming dawn
                                            ...When the moon pours now, searchlight strong...

User Image

W-where is this? Mah dorm~!
I'm sorry--who are you? Sebastian da roomie!
I feel so... Like...all bleeeeeyuuurgh~!
Oh, my clothes? So comfy and fuzzy are my slippers~!

~
AsuraDeimos

Korvie's Fav

Kawaii Warlord

25,650 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
User Image
___ϾOЯBAN۞ SAЭPHON ___
ω є я є ω σ ʟ ғ ≡ ω α я ʟ σ c к

Current Location: . . . hallway
In Company With: . . . Rena and Girl that now has stains all over her (Lilith)
Overall Thoughts: . . . I hope we’d still be able to have breakfast, I was serious about the waffles.

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Corban had to hold back a laugh at Rena’s zombie-like movements. The humor would have continued until he spot the fresh bruise on her cheek just as she handed him a post-it. Corban forced himself to tone down the surprise in his eyes and straighten his attention on the note.
‘I think it’s...Astronomy this morning? With a teacher named Asteria. So I guess we won’t be together this time. Give me just a minute to get ready and I’ll try to join you.’

“Huh, who would’ve thought that they’d have a normal class here.” He said while Rena started to get ready. He was thankful that his voice give away the surprise he felt. ‘I guess yesterday was pretty bad for her too.’ He frowned a bit. He wondered what would have happened for Rena to get a bruise like that, if it was a result of one of those class training situations or if it was caused another student. Corban wondered why would anyone hurt Rena. But he remembered that he only knew the young girl for 2 days and he shouldn't automatically rule her as okay just because she was his roommate….But Corban still felt the need to beat up whoever hurt Rena. ‘Pfft, are these those pack instincts that mum was talking about?’ He rolled his eyes. Corban knew of a medicinal recipe that could erase bruises simply overnight, but he was unsure of bringing the subject up for Rena. He wondered if it would be a touchy subject…

Rena appeared more awake once she got a hold of some coffee. Once she motioned to exit, Corban followed, not forgetting to close and lock the door after them. “Ah, I wonder if they have waffles, that would be really good with eggs. Oh! Eggs, and bacon, and avocados.” Corban’s stomach begun grumbling with daydreams of delicious breakfast foods. The both of them managed to walked a very short distance from their dorm before meeting with a disaster. The situation caught Corban completely off guard. He didn't see the other girl storming their way. And he definitely did not expect to see Rena’s coffee spilling all over the other girl’s clothes and the mug shattering on the floor. Corban blinked at the entire scene. “Woah.”

‘Wow Corban, that was necessary.’ He mentally scolded himself. Rena motioned for Corban to go on without her, but he was very reluctant to leave her with a girl that looked like she could murder with just her eyes. Instead, he stayed at a two feet distance next to her and watched as Rena wrote down a sincere apology. Corban saw these type of situations a lot at his old high school, and usually it was a two-way street that either ended smoothly or with chipped nails and busted lips. He was definitely hoping that it wouldn't end up in the latter. He was never into cat fights. Women are too scary to find that kind of thing entertaining.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Always σʟɗ, sometimes ηεω. Never sad , sometimes blue . Never ΞϺΡTУ , sometimes ғυʟʟ .Never push ing , always ρυʟʟιɴɢ .
What am I?
highlight► ☾moon

User Image ѻɔɔ: . . . . Corban is a fail half werewolf
Mitzy-nyan

Karmie Cloo

High-functioning Hoarder

15,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

User Image

XXSo long, Light of dawn
XXDarkness, take me in
XXSoundlessly holding on

XXIn the depths, silent world, long ago
XXAll that will remain, broken heart
XXFarewell

XXMemories of better days
XXLocked within, in hopes that we will remember
XXSomeday we may wake to find
XXSunrise

After a long and draining day of school, Nix was ready to sleep once she got back to the dorm. It was nice being able to sleep in a good bed instead of the bathtub. There wasn't another person in the room when she went to sleep so there was nothing to hide from! At least she thought so for a few hours. A slight noise stirred the demoness from her sleep, being the light sleeper that she was. She saw a person walking around the room! Nix pulled the covers over her head to keep him from finding her but peeked out enough to see what he was doing. The red headed intruder proceeded to go through Elise's things before grabbing an instrument and leaving the room. The silverette wanted to make him stop but was terrified. What if he hurt Elise if she made him aware she had seen everything? He was close to her bed so it was a possibility. After being scared for who knows how long, Nix was able to drift back to sleep.. Well after she decided to ease her worries by picking out her attire for class the next day. Maybe if she got ready ahead of time then perhaps she wouldn't get in trouble and locked out of class! Anyway, this time it was a deeper sleep to where even the blasting music from Elise's morning routine didn't stir her. Sadly she had no idea about how badly Elise was going to soon react..

Suddenly a cold chill washed over Nix as the covers were pulled off of her and was shaken. This brought back a small flash of memory of being shaken by someone but in a worse manner. This spike in fear caused her powers to react immediately. A pair of shadows arms rose from the ground to shove Elise back before they retracted, stretching with more shadows to form a half sphere of sorts to protect the girl. Nix had sat up during that moment and curled up, wearing the clothes she had picked out during the night. Did Elise think she ruined the room last night? She needed to know it wasn't her fault but she was mad.. "I.. It wasn't.. me.. R-red hair.. g-green eyes.. A guy." That was all the poor soul could say before glancing at Lysandra. Why was she telling her to go to a room upstairs? That would make her late to class! When she went to Kid's room it made her late for class and she didn't want that to happen again. The shadows lowered back down to return to normal, allowing Nix to quickly get to her feet. She was still very much shaken from her rough wake up call and felt like Elise was still mad at her.. So she ran out of the dorm.

Nix hurried outside and stopped to look around. Where was the next classroom and where could she get some food? She was able to eat fairly decent yesterday but it had all worn off by now. Until recently, the student almost always had someone to follow to class or lead her to food and sometimes even give her some. "Wh-where should I go..?" The demoness started wandering towards the cafeteria, hoping she picked the right building to get something to eat. It would have to be something small or she might be late for class..

Where: Dorm room 003 - School Grounds, Heading towards Cafeteria
Who: Elise and Lysandra - No one
Condition: Perfect - Scared
Wearing: X
Out of Capture:

Little Miss Opinionated

Oxii Clean

Obsessive Cultist

User Image
User Image

❛❛ IF YOU MESS WITH ME THEN YOU WILL MEET YOUR END

Sergio laid a sleep on his bed wearing nothing but his underwear. His eyes slowly opened, turning his head he saw Emilio sleeping next to him. Slowly sitting up in his bed he turned to his dresser and pulled out a bottle of Jack that he took from the shindig. Without hesitation, he chucked straight from the bottle and put it on his night stand. Emilio woke up and looked at Sergio. ”Are you ready for the ritual?” Taking a moment to let the whiskey settle down he looked turned around and looked at Emilio. ”Yeah I’m ready for the ritual.”

Walking to the dresser, the white kitsune mask and a stick of chalk brought out and Sergio started setting up the ritual. A white symbol on the ground was created with Sergio and the mask were in the middle of the symbol. Taking in a few deep breaths he started to meditate as a green aura left his body and transferred to the mask. After a few minutes the aura stopped and Sergio opened his eyes before taking the mask and the chalk and putting them back in his drawer.

”Now I can continue with the rest of the day.” Backing away from the dresser, He made his way to the bathroom. Upon entering he saw that the mirror was still broken and that the blood stains were all dried up. Shrugging off the memory of what happened in her yesterday he undress and got in the shower. After finishing his shower he put on a pair of black short and a white tank top. Reaching the drawer, he pulled out a flask and poured some whiskey inside of it. Putting the flask in his bag he left his room and decided to go get some breakfast before class starts.

High-functioning Sleuth

19,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
                                                      User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEverything I knew is gone.
                                                      User Image
                                                      ƔVincent hung around the nurse's office for a good houramd a half before going back to his dorm. It didn't look like the blond ice-user wasn't going to come to any time soon, so what else could he really do besides go to bed and wait for the morning to come?

Slowly, he made his way back to his dorm room. "The real you would have killed the boy," That same voice that had been echoing in his head on and off all day.

"Just who are you any way?"
                                                      Vincent telepathically asked back. The voice sounded so familiar, but no matter how hard he tried he couldn't give it aname or a face. The only thing he could conjure up was an empty void.

"All in due time, love. Go, rest. You've had a busy day."

Vincent sighed as he pushed through his dorm room door. At this point, he was just completely done with the entire day. After a quick shower he crawled into bed and fell asleep within minutes.

He awoke the next morning to the sound of the door softly opening then closing. Either his roommate was just getting back or she was leaving. The sound of the bathroom door opening and the shower starting confirmed that she was just getting here.

Vincent groaned as he sat up, squinting at the sunlight shining through the windows. He quickly threw on a change of clothes before stepping into the hallway.
                                                      User Image

What am I to make of this new tomorrow?

Company: Diviana
                                                      Thoughts: Zzzz...
                                                      Emotion: Zzzz...
                                                      OOC: Bleh post is bleh.

The Retarded Dove

Hilarious Gekko

User Image

The sound of an off distance school bell woke the snoring man. Jorg was laid face-down in his pillow and one arm slowly loosing circulation as it hung off the side. Fumbling around, he flipped to his back and sighed, reaching above his head to grab his glasses for the day. The glass poured a nice stream of morning light into Jorg's face, blinding him as he tried to open his eyes. With a groan, Jorg raised his arm and shot out a few orbs, curtains being formed and blocking the sun from damaging his retinas. "Seems like today will be good weather for class, eh?" Jorg spun in his bed to sit up straight, cracking his neck before starting a morning routine. He walked into his bathroom and shut the door behind him, stretching and yawning as he want to tend to his hair for the day, when noticing the shift in color. "GAH! Is it that time of the season already! I was just getting used to looking like candy. Now I have this chocolate color for the crunchy leaves. Fjandinn." he undressed himself as he spoke, getting ready to shower. In his mind he planned out what he was going to wear today, considering that he prepared all of his outfits to compliment his green spring-summer hair, but now he has to fidget with his fall-winter hair. He wanted it to be a prank, and he slowly walked into the mirror after his shower to only see the dark color one more. Groaning, Jorg kicked open his door in anger as he felt betrayed by his hair, many times getting in his way before. He held a bunch of the hair with the intent to strangle it. "This is just like the time when JUST before I went on a date with Catherina, you decided to turn white! It completely ruined the outfit I had on. You fashion monster." Jorg sighed and let the wet hair go. It was no use, his body will just continue to make his fashion life hard. Jorg threw a couple more spheres into the air and they danced to his bed, dissipating and leaving a black undershirt, a thin white long-sleeved over-shirt, a pair of denim jeans and some nice black converse shoes. 'That's what I call style!' he thought to himself as he slid the clothing on.

Jorg felt fantastic with the room provided to him. Ever since taking up a teaching job, he has felt the energy flow through him that just wanted to stab into the brains of the young people and let his knowledge slowly seep into their bloodstream. Tapping on his chin, Jorg tossed an orb of light onto the desk where his glasses were, a tiny tree bearing tiny apples sprouted. He jumped with glee as his test worked without fail. He thought about a test with coffee machines from trees, but he had to stop thinking that technology grows on trees. With a tiny apple in hand, Jorg walked over to a table that had been set for work and tossed a few more orbs together, the light disappearing to form a coffee machine already filled with coffee in the holder. After a few hot gulps, Jorg tossed his leather satchel over his head and started out the door, eager to see the classroom he would be using for his classes. His fingers almost trembled at the door knob just thinking about how much chalk he is going to use. 'Everything is going to be so exciting!' Locking the door behind him, Jorg set off to the stairs where he would be leaving the dorms. Just in front of him, a quite larger man just left his room as well and set off towards the same set of stairs. Jorg almost hiccuped from the gasp he took when he remembered analyzing that man and the werewolf when he first came here. Just by his aura, Jorg could tell that this elf was ancient and still fighting along. 'He must have been in so many battles!' Jorg briskly walked and lined himself next to the man.

"Well, another elfling! It is so amazing to see another kinsman here? What tribeline do you follow? I just so happen to come from the Náttúra clans in what the Terran people call Iceland. Where did you get all the elven leather from, might I ask? That burnt honeydew mixed with honey scent could attract me from miles!" Jorg started walking backwards down the stairs as he questioned the large man. The ears protruding from the mans ears were quite old indeed, the fact that he hadn't chipped one in battle shocked Jorg. The large weapon he also carried worried that the man was still tense from war. 'Well he didn't battle that other teacher for no reason, did he?' Jorg followed the man outside where he stood there waiting. Jorg just took another sip of his coffee and poked his glasses up more. "I don't mean to pester, but you wouldn't have happened to be in any Ancient wars, would you? Like Galfahava? I only have text documents showing me what happened then, and I was only born just before 500 AD. The last ancient war happened a hundred years before me. Oh! Biðjið segja that you took part in Nanjadieve! That was around the time when the second elf king was attacked by his rebelling brother! And do you know anything about- IS THAT A WARCAT?!" Jorg almost dropped the coffee out of his mug when the lion slowly emerged from the forest. A hand stretched out, wanting to touch it. Jorg quickly hid the hand behind his back and bowed to the cat, remembering that it had not only the ability to understand almost any tongue, but it was highly noble in mindset. "Where did you get one? They have been very spotty around the lands for hundreds of years! Hello, noble feline. I am indebted to just be in your presence. How have you lived for so- oh..." As Jorg was about to continue, the large man had picked Jorg up from the legs and hung him upside down. Flipping his mug around as he was turned, Jorg kept the coffee in the mug, safe and sound. As the man lifted Jorg face to face, he could only smile. "Well you are indeed powerful." Jorg took another sip of his coffee before making his escape.

Lifting his head backwards, Jorg placed the coffee snug in the mans shoulder and grabbed the large hand, twisting his feet to escape the grasp and sitting on the large mans arm. "Being silent won't get me to leave. I am a journalist, per-say, and I document all types of tactic in war. If you've seen blood, I want to know how." he said in a tone most vile. Jorg grabbed his coffee once more when he felt the other arm shift and grab him, tossing his across the field and into a tree. The coffee mug whipped and the liquid shot into the air, Jorg panicking and moving the cup around, capturing almost every drop until he heard the snapping and crunching sound of the log behind him. 'Uh oh.' Creating a few orbs of light, he tossed them up at the tree as it fell, a gust of wind taking it and sending it almost twenty feet into another tree. "Oof. Sorry about that tree. Heh, Et tu Brute, I guess." The large man towered over him as he spoke, leaving Jorg to just sit there with his coffee in hand.

well i hope this will be a good introduction as to who Jorg will be. His nature of character is going to push other characters to wanting to snap him in half, but his is strong and can resist it, and basically his whole life will just be never fearing and always being over the top. Enjoy this post if it is to your liking.

AsuraDeimos

User Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ASURA DEIMOS
User Image

The rest of the picnic with Asteria had been incredibly enjoyable. She had correctly assumed at his warrior descent. What happened next made the old elf smile wide as Eloise Addams popped in to let him know that she would be accepting his offer to be his apprentice. The awkwardness was so thick in the air that Asura could have cut a round of it out of the air and eaten it along with the cheese and apples. He smiled and nodded at Eloise before saying " I'm glad to hear that Miss Addams, I'll be in touch." Asura chuckled to himself as Elly passed back through the portal quickly, hoping to make it less awkward. Asura hadn't been bothered at all but it was apparent that young Miss Addams had been very bothered by the not so intrusive intrusion. Asura smiled but his smile broke, he was caught off guard to find that Asteria was also a teacher. " Ah, I am indeed a teacher as well, nice to know that you're a teacher also! You are correct in assuming that I am of a Warrior descent!" It was then that Asura's jaw dropped. She was a star. A STAR. Literally a Star! That was so fascinating! But she posited another fair question, about what he meant when he said he was not from this world. He smiled, and chuckled, saying, "When I said I was not of this world, I just meant that the world and the civilizations that populate it are vastly different than when I first came into the world. I am over 15,000 years old, which for this planet is quite old. You, however, are a star, you must be millions of years old... if not billions. You must have so many experiences, so many tales... you must tell me!" Asura's eyes sparkled youthfully in a way they had not in a very long time.

The two spent a cozy evening under the stars, talking, telling tales, and genuinely enjoying the company of one another. It had been a wonderful evening when...

!RING!RING!RING!

The technology known as an alarm clock went off, waking Asura. That hadn't been a dream so much as him remembering what had taken place the night before. Asura rose, and begin his daily hygiene. By the time he was done his hair was back, but straight, much like Geralt of Rivia's hair. His elven leather was freshly stained and polished. It was then that one of his elvish brethren approached him to speak to him asking many a question of him but giving him few breaks in between to actually give him any of the answers that is seemed he was so desperately after. Asura didn't mind but he just kept going! Asura reached down with one large hand and grabbed Jorg by the ankles holding him upside down. The elf was slippery however, and ended up sitting on Asura's bicep. Just as Asura was about to answer Jorg he interrupted again. Asura acted not in rage, but needed to do this in order to create an opening to just answer the smaller elf. He reached over grabbing Jorg by the leg and lightly chucked him across the field and sent him through the tree. Asura walked by Axton who had approached to meet him and grabbed the tree as it fell into the one nearest it thanks to Jorg's magic. As he walked by the tree he hugged it lovingly and set it back upon its stump, apologizing in elvish. He poured healing magic into the tree and mended it back to its step. It would live since the wound was so fresh.

Asura approached Jorg and heard him quote Caesar. He smiled and reached down with a hand, setting Jorg up on his feet, and began to answer his questions, "First, my elvish brother, Julius Caesar was as the Terrans would say, a d**k, and not without his own faults. Now for your questions, I am Asura Deimos oldest living member of the Deimos clan and so, Head. My brothers Amaris and Abaddon Deimos also are the Patriarch of some of the lesser clans. This elven leather is handmade, my sister Aleria makes it in Ulthuan the High Elven City. I fought in Both Galfahava, and Nanjadieve. The first war I saw action in was the war of Manielvaren. I have been in every great elvish war since. I was actually the warrior of lore who slayed the rebelling brother at the keep of Mel Sensho, 'The Hero of Mel Sensho' I believe was my name for a millenium or two. Warcat...? Oh! Axton, Axton is a War Lion he's very touchy about that. I adopted Axton in forests of Chrace. I am a Chracian White Lion I killed his father with my bare hands and wear his pelt now. That being said if you are a tactician, I suppose I could tell you anything you wanted to know from Manielvaren forth. Asura Deimos, pleasure to meet you." Asura made a fist and covered it with his other hand and bowed, giving the traditional elven greeting of a warrior. He liked Jorg, couldn't say why, but there was just something about him.

Of Dracarys

Little Miss Opinionated

JUST Gigi

Merry Camper

17,500 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Intermediate Skill 100
User ImageUser Image
                                                        THE NIGHT WAS ALL YOU HADXXXTHE NIGHT WAS ALL YOU HADXXXTHE NIGHT WAS ALL YOU HADXXXTHE NIGHT WAS ALL YOU HAD
                                                        You RAN into the night from ALL YOU had || Found yourself A PATH upon the ground
                                                        . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
                                                        x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

XXXXXXXXYOU RAN INTO THE NIGHT
                                                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXYOU CAN'T BE FOUNDXXXXXXXX
                                                        x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
                                                        . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

xxxxxI'mxxxaxxxghostxxxof a girlxxxthat I want to be most . . .

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. . . I'mxxxthe [shell]xxxof a girlxxxthat i used to know well
                                                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

[mood music]

Every gear was turning at breakneck speeds in Elise's head as she was trying to take in what was going around her as well as run through all the possibilities of where her violin could be. Her fingers shook, eyes moving back and forth as her mind reeled. She was only barely aware of the shadow hands grabbing her and moving her away from Nix. Just then Lysandra burst into the room, her mouth going a mile a minute and making it hard to take in everything she was saying. "Woooaaaah...why's everythin' lookin' all fokked up? A v-violin? Whuuuut?" It wasn't helping the situation, but she was starting to get a feel that this was just how Lysandra functioned. Her attention turned back to Nix; the girl looked beyond frightened, and a small fraction of Elise felt rather distraught over it deep down...But right now it was overtaken by the urgent need to find her stolen property. "I...It wasn't...me..." Elise closed her eyes in frustration, the poor girl's meek voice and fearful stutter making her feel like her efforts were just making things worse and getting nowhere near closer to figuring out what had happened. "R-red hair...g-green eyes...A guy." The words rang out crisp and clear as a bell.

It drowned out everything else in her thoughts, Lysandra's next couple of statements turning into a blur before she watched Nix collect her things and leave. She felt her body slowly sinking down into a crouch, her hands moving into her tousled strands as she tried to focus. 'Red hair, green eyes, male...Red hair and green eyes, male...The only guy I've seen with red hair is that spazzy DA and Kid.' "Seein' as how it's all kinds of fokked up, it's been stolen, sloppy work." 'But it wouldn't be the DA, he seems like such a pushover. And Kid's eyes aren't green...' "An amateur if I say so myself, or maybe..IT'S A STATEMENT! We gotta start interrogatin' people." 'Maybe? Wait, what color are his eyes? I wasn't really paying attention to his bleedin' eyes that night and--' "The question is who would have a motive? The second question is: what are ya finna beat them with?" A throaty growl escaped Elise's throat as she stood up and turned sharply to face Lysandra. "For Christ's sake, Lysandra, shut your bloody c**t mouth for five god damn seconds so I can think!" It was louder than it should have been, all her frustration and confusion turning into sharp, stinging words that echoed slightly in the closed quarters.

The silence that followed was palpable, the expression on Lysandra's face making the Inkchild let out her breath and settle for a second. Her hands moved to cover her face as she let out a groan and inhaled deeply through her nose. Losing her shite and snapping at the people who were just trying to help was not going to make her violin appear, and it wasn't going to get it found quicker either. "I--I don't mean that. Or, I didn't mean to sound so rude, I'm just...so ******** pissed and all the talking at once is just too much right now. There's too many god damn students in this bloody school, and I'm sure I've managed to piss off half of them just going around being me. Red hair, green eyes, male..." The girl started pacing, taking the mental note to apologize more properly to Nix and Lysandra later. She was moving in a small circle in front of the window, gently smacking the heel of her hand against her forehead as she muttered her thoughts aloud. "Tharros has green eyes, but obviously his hair isn't red. And he seemed upset by my language; stealing seems very unlikely...Elliot has neither...Sergio has neither...That stupid blood magic shitehead doesn't have red hair or green eyes, but he's the most likely to try and piss me ********]

The girl felt her tensions building, the list running out of possible suspects and none of the fitting the description. She slammed her fists down on the nightstand in front of the window, the need to do something destructive or productive or some over variation of action too much to control herself. "Nix must have been wrong, because I don't think I've even spoke to some redhead boy with green...eyes..." Her words trailed off as she spotted something out the window glinting into her eyes. Elise squinted and leaned closer as she looked to the corner of the Physical building to the right. It was far off, but as she pressed her face almost to the glass she could see the vague outline of her violin...at the top of the building? Something was reflecting the light a few inches above it, and as her gaze moved up she could see a figure with red hair. Her heart leapt as she turned and ran across the room to grab Lysandra by the forearms. "The physical building! He's on top of the Physical building and so is my violin!" She pulled the girl slightly as she charged out of the room, sure her new friend would follow and she brushed past several students in the hallway. The ones in her way received a hefty shove or a decent shoulder as she bounded out the exit and across the way.

She stopped at the foot of the building, a couple bystanders gathered loosely to watch the scene, but she didn't care about any of the faces. Lysandra was just a step behind, coming to a stop right behind her. "Stay here; if he tries to run, break his legs. Or his neck--I don't really care which." Elise ordered breathlessly as she felt herself having to push to keep going. She hadn't felt it so much yesterday, but she had known going so hard in gym the day before would come back to bite her on the arse. The pain was easy to ignore as she slogged her way down the hallways and up the stairs to the roof access. Silence was heavy as she pushed open the door and watched the cretin turn around to see her. Fury instantly overtook, her hands closing into clenched fists as she strode towards the poor boy. "I hope you can fly, because that's about the only way you're getting off this roof in one piece, ya git!" Yards became mere feet as she drew closer, the air around her growing dark and flickering with an opaque mist. The boy had a smug smirk on his face as another creaking sounded behind him, his glance never leaving hers. "Oh, I don't that'll be necessary, exanguidus."

A sudden panic over-swept her as she heard the scraping sounds again just feet from her. Whatever he had used to pin her violin to the side of the building was giving way and she knew it wouldn't be able to handle the impact of a fall this high. Kai had wronged her and he was going to pay, but right now she couldn't think about that. The only thing left from her life Before was at stake; the last remaining, palpable proof that the life she couldn't remember was real. Without hesitation she brushed past the slimy p***k and to the edge of the roof in time to see the knife loose itself from the wall. Air rushed into her lungs as she gasped, exhaling just as fast as her grip on the ledge released and she felt herself tumbling after the violin.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                                        XXXXXXXXXXTHIS IS YOUR HEARTXXXCAN YOU FEEL IT?XXXTHIS IS YOUR HEARTXXXCAN YOU FEEL IT?
                                                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXAll this bad blood here || Won't you let it dry?

XXXXXXXXXXXIT'S BEENCOLD FOR YEARS
                                                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXWON'T YOU LET IT LIE?XXXXXXX
                                                        xxxxxBut thesexxarexthe days xxxthat bind you, xxforever . . .

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. . . And thesexxxlittle {things}xxxdefine you;xxforever

My apparel: Thank God I had time to look presentable. Christ. | Hair~
                                                        Thoughts: No--!
                                                        Location: Falling from the roof of Physical building

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOC
                                                        Oh dear! Is this the end of Elise? Will she somehow manage to save the violin--AND HERSELF IN TIME??? Find out on the next installment of Taiustus Noir~ *retro piano suspense credit piece*
                                                        Oxii Clean
                                                        Frog_The_Bandit

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas