Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mitzy-nyan's Senpai

Astounding Worker

Overcome by circumstance, I put my life in the devil's hands
Fell lower than before, lower than ever before
I know it's hard to forgive me now...
User Image
User Image

The slamming of the door woke Kid up right away, and looking at the clock, he had to get ready immediately. Literally jumping out of bed, he was in the shower right away. Listening outside of his door, he could vaguely hear a voice. Ah well, wasn't exactly his problem to deal with until he left the room. The work clock didn't start until there were people to interact with. After that was done, he threw on a rosy-red t-shirt and some nice black pants. He didn't wear anything special. Grabbing the essentials, he made his way to the door, only to be blocked by Eclair. Eclair-
                                        "You'll wanna take the window, today." After a moment of looking on in confusion, he simply complied, not quite understanding the circumstance, but listening nonetheless. Little did he know that she's put a spell on the door, preventing any sound from coming in so as not to ruin an important moment. Either way, after a moment, he was packed and hopping out the window.

Unlike the previous day, where he'd floated to where he needed to be, the young Magician had time, so he went straight down to the ground. A morning walk could always do more than a morning flight, after all! Walking across, it was the same old sights. A bright, slowly growing sunnier sky painted with those white balls of cotton. Green grass and stone walkways all punctuated by a vibrant fountain. A colorful array of students walking to and fro across the paths laid out...it was a nice Friday. If Kid recalled correctly, it was Gia's birthday, too. Granted, he may have been wrong, considering how long it had been since she'd told him so. Just in case, he'd already gotten her a present, in his own way. In any case, he continued to the educational building.

It was...quieter. Presumably because classes didn't actually start for a while longer. Sure there were a few people meandering about, but most were probably there for the same reason as him, make-up class. He'd been late to Ms. Dawn's class before, so that was where he found himself heading now. Hopefully, some of the other's would be showing as well. Granted, that much was out of his control. Upon reaching the room, he knocked and entered with a smile on his face. "Good morning, Ms. Dawn. Your paper said that now was a good time to come and make up class yesterday?"

User Image

dialogue: tab tab
                                        .............................................................
                                        SPOKEN
                                        THOUGHT

....................................................................
                                        Ms. Dawn's classroom

thoughts tab tab
                                        .................................................................
                                        Better keep my record~

But I swear I've taught myself how to barricade the door
                                        I won't go there anymore.

Iria33

Perfect Loiterer

User Image
User Image
                                                If she had known how this day was going to pan out, she'd have worn tougher clothes in order to be prepared to be dragged around everywhere. Something about this violin seemed really important to her if Elise was literally tearing the place apart and even screaming at her, it was actually really hard to watch. As much as she'd love to tell her to calm down and give her a deep tissue massage, she valued Elise's company, sanity, and her own well being more. If this wasn't resolved soon, Elise would have a dent in her head by trying to pound her head into thinking, something must be done, some sort of deus ex machina, or convenient situation. Moments like that are few and far between, and the atmosphere of the room was almost crushing her from all of this tension, it would be preferred that a window open to let out all of this pressure before it killed someone. Then all of a sudden, her high strung friend was pressing her face against a window, and just like a puppy dog with its head cocked to the side in curiosity, Lysandra watched with confusion and a hint of fear.

If this girl's cojones were any bigger, she'd have to use a wheelbarrow to carry them around with her! First she yelled at her for helping which completely agitated her fading headache, and now she's dragging her across the damn campus to go to the Physical Building to chase someone who may or MAY NOT be there! Lysandra's duty to aid her allies was really beginning to make her sick, and while being dragged through the halls she almost puked several times before reaching the actual courtyard. Her skull was pulsating and this supposed violin ninja was definitely going to get a piece of her mind as well if Elise left anything more than a puddle of mashed flesh and bones. Before she knew it, she was there and Elise was out of breath, which shouldn't really be happening because it wasn't that far, by her standards anyway. Upon hearing the order to break someone's legs or neck (it was rather unintelligible since she was holding her head in pain and throwing up), she stood at attention and waited, looking to see if anyone saw her little display.

Come to think of it, Lysandra didn't exactly have many possessions that she'd be willing to tear the world apart looking for outside of like certain clothes or whatnot. However, since Elise did snap at her of all people, so this thing must have been some kind of magical violin, like it contained her spirit or whatever. Maybe if someone like, surgically removed her vocal cords, she'd feel the same as Elise, but until then, she wouldn't exactly understand why she's acting this way. She looked up and saw Elise and the back of some student, and heard them exchanging small bits of trash talk. Didn't she know that talk was cheaper than a dime store hooker?! Why didn't she just waste him and be done with it? Maybe it was just her style to give the enemy a chance or make them think they have one, or maybe she wanted to intimidate him. The people she befriended always did have strange habits...

Upon waiting to hear the glorious sounds of bones breaking, agonizing screams, and a rain of warm blood falling to the pavement below, she never would've expected to see what came next. I The moment she looked up her friend was literally diving for the falling violin! "OH s**t! NO NO NO! FOKKEN ELISE! s**t!!!!" Was she insane? A drop from that height would kill her instantly or at the very least, break several bones. Lysandra could see the event happening in slow motion as adrenaline began pumping through every inch of her body, planning out the safest route possible, even trying to save the violin in the process. Sadly, she couldn't see any feasible action pattern that would allow for her to grab the violin and Elise, so not wasting anymore time, she sprung into action. She dropped her backpack, put her gauntlets on and shot herself up into the air at an angle, catching the falling Inkchild in the air. While she continued to move forward with Elise over her shoulder, she dug her left hand into the wall of the building and slid to a halt.

From this position on the wall, she saw the violin crash against the pavement below, hopping down from the building, with her reinforced legs absorbing the impact. Upon placing Elise onto her own feet and removing her gauntlets, Lysandra placed her hand on her shoulder. Her hand was met with a quick swat as she watched the dark haired girl scramble to the shattered remains of the instrument, grasping pieces in her hands and dropping them. Lysandra couldn't help but watch as Elise took shaky breaths and let out a quick shout of frustration, sadness, and anger. "Y-y-you y-you...stupid b***h! Why in the helldidn't you save the bloody violin?! ********' Christ! If you weren't so sloshed all the damn time maybe--" Lysandra balled her fists and cut the female off "MAYBE YOU WOULDA FOKKEN DIED! If you haven't noticed yet I saved you from divin' head first to the pavement! If I decided to grab the violin instead of you, you'd be a fokken pile of bloody human mash!"

Elise was uttering curses as she held scraps of the violin, looking up to Lysandra, glaring daggers at her, gritting her teeth and clenching her fists. That same mist that Lysandra had observed earlier was shrouding Elise as they stared each other down. She approached her grieving friend slowly taking a step towards her, eventually placing both of her hands on the Inkchild's shoulders and pulling her in for a hug. The mist dispersed as Elise's facial expression changed from a most livid frown to an apologetic look mixed with disappointment and mourning. Icy blue eyes looked off to the ground until Lysandra released her embrace, while uttering a reverent apology over the loss of the violin, which was returned with one of equal reverence over misplaced blame. "Aye...don't worry bout it, you'll get your revenge...I give ya my word, we should actually get to class soon,buuuut maybe we should eat?" A friendly smile a light punch followed these words as she patted her back walking with her to the cafeteria, but not before stopping for Elise to recover something from the pieces of scrap.

company Elise
                                                                    location Outside the Physical Building---&Cafeteria
                                                                    ooc Dese Clothes
                                                                    Little Miss Opinionated

Winner

User Image
User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ❝ Are you going to do something? Or are you just going to stand there and bleed? ❞

↘↘As she stormed out of her dorm room, Lilith felt the tension in her body linger, her head still shaking as she refused to believe that a furry white cat was capable of such spine-tingling things. Her stomach twisted into knots as complications about her relationship with Kid started to brew in the corners of her mind. Her mood had definitely gotten sour, and fast. Tch. Cheat on him.. I would never cheat on him.. That damn kitty has no idea what she's talking abou--

CRASH!!

"Huh!" Lilith gasped as rather hot liquid spilled on to her blouse and seeped through her clothes in a matter of seconds, allowing the sudden warmth to immediately settle into her skin. A broken coffee cup shattered next to her, the Demoness' crimson eyes swiftly gazing at the darn thing on the ground as soon as it was rendered to be nothing but a brittle mess. "Are you ********' kidding me right now!?" she cursed, her gaze now directed towards the culprit of the incident. Light blue innocent eyes stared up at Lilith with quite the apologetic glint to them, but as the silver haired female whisked away the remaining coffee from her arms and hands she only felt more irritated. "Watch where you're going, will you? This stuff doesn't wash off easily, you know! Not to mention it's ********' hot, fresh from the kettle I bet!" Lilith grunted, staring back down at her blouse before she noticed a small piece of paper being slowly pushed towards her face.

I’m so sorry. It was an accident, I really didn’t mean to.

It took a moment for the Demoness to realize what the hell the post-it note was for, blinking hard twice and rereading the little scribble before finally snatching it out of the blue-haired stranger's hand. Hell, it didn’t even look sincere. "What the ******** is this?" she questioned, holding up the note and practically shoving it at Rena's face. "You're apologizing.. with this? Really?" Without waiting for a response, Lilith crumpled the piece of paper and tossed it aside. The thought of her needing to head back to her dorm room and change her entire ensemble made her shudder, knowing that Eclair was back there waiting, probably with more venomous words to spew at her just for the ******** fun of it. She had literally gotten out of that situation barely seconds ago, and now this little pest who couldn't watch where she was going had only made things worse. It was starting to feel like bad things that happened to Lilith happened in chains, and quite frankly, she was getting real damn sick of it.

Unfortunately, the frustration Lilith felt building up inside of her was about to be taken out on someone who merely spilled a scalding hot drink by accident, and then apologized with a damn post-it note, which incidentally annoyed Lilith even more. As a first impression, she took it as just plain rude. "Ugh. Look, I don't know who the hell you think you are but apologizing with a ******** post-it note is just ridiculous. And I'm going to be damn well honest with you, whelp. You picked the wrong morning to be ******** rude to me," she said coldly, firmly pointing a finger at Rena as she scolded her. She could feel her emotions taking over her words little by little, the anger filling up to the brim. Just hearing the idea out loud made it sound even more infuriating. Lilith clicked her tongue, folding her arms over her chest and glaring at the girl, her fangs visible as her mouth hung open in repulse. "I want to hear it," she stated, her glare remaining relentless. "Say sorry like a proper person, and mean it."

This was bad. Rena had hoped that it wouldn’t come to this. She had hoped for the best, but from the moment the silver-haired demoness went off on her, she wasn’t really sure what to do. The Siren wasn’t ready to let her guard down yet in speaking, even if Lilith was demanding it of her for a proper apology. Yes, writing it down was a bit ridiculous even in Rena’s point of view but speaking still worried her half to death. Not that the other girl would show any understanding, she was plain livid over the accident. In a way she was fearful for how the situation would turn out, especially if she was really forced to talk and inadvertently trigger something. Plus there was something about the other woman’s demeanor that put Rena ill at ease with worry. She knew little to nothing about Lilith nor what she was capable of, though the same could be said for most of the school. Bringing her hand up to her own neck, Rena’s hand would brush over the locket to rest on her throat, the reminder solidifying her decision not to appease Lilith’s demands as she shook her head to try to play off not being able to talk yet. She just couldn’t bring herself to do it, even for this sort of situation. Removing the hand from her neck she would go back to the post-it notes she was holding with her other hand, quickly writing down another note for Lilith.

I won’t talk, but please just understand I really am sorry.

Another damn post-it note. At this point, Lilith slightly felt like she was being tested, mocked even. Although she had poor reasoning for the matter, the Demoness really wasn’t the one who naturally came to “understand” people in certain situations. Hell, she was stubborn and impulsive, but she wasn’t stupid. She could clearly see that this girl was not an actual mute, and most certainly not deaf since she had been responding to the nightmare’s every word since she started speaking.

A long, dead silence enveloped the pair for a brief moment, Lilith’s blood beginning to boil as she disliked the fact that people had been trying to play games with her, trick her, and hurt her in very recent events. She thought that since last night, everything was going to be okay; everything was set straight, but the happenings with Eclair had rendered the Demoness incredibly on edge. With a loud groan, she felt her hands clench tightly before speaking to the blue haired klutz again, "you scared, pathetic little girl." The tone in her voice became awfully grim, her crimson gaze practically burning a hole through Rena’s frightened stance. "You think you’re so special, that other people need to pity you. Other people have to be nicer to you because you’re frail and weak," she continued, feeling her dark energy begin to emanate from her very aura. Flickers of gray and violet wisps were beginning to manifest around Lilith as she spoke, her nightmares tending to feed off of the fear from its master’s supposed foe. "Well, guess what? I’m not ********’ buying it," she said, snatching the second note and crumpling it in her hand.

Without even noticing, Lilith had triggered her nightmare ability, illusions beginning to form around them to suit perfectly towards Rena’s most feared burdens. The girl’s will was weak, broken more or less, making it easier for the nightmares to take charge. The Demoness only continued her harsh rant, taking a step closer towards the Siren to further assume dominance. "If you can’t say a word, how are you ever going to stand up for yourself?" she said, lightly shoving the Siren as Lilith kept intense eye contact, staring her down like she was the despicable grime that stuck underneath her boot. "How are you ever going to grow a damn backbone? And how in the hell are you going to survive?" Lilith then straightened up her posture and raised her hands instinctively, issuing the atmosphere to grow completely lifeless and void. With her breaths short and lip twitching, she spoke one last time before she broke Hell loose. "So tell me, whelp.. what is your worst nightmare?"

Mitzy-nyan
                                                  Of Dracarys

COMPANY | Rena -- No one
                                                  LOCATION | Dorm building
                                                  OUTFIT | TBE
                                                  OOC | Dun dun duuuuun~

Jetfury's Kouhai

Battle-ready Spark

User Image
User Image

Hallway :Where am I?
Corban and Lilith ➔ Corban :Who's with me?
Today’s look :Attire
I really hate this place. :Thoughts
Oh snap baby~. :O.o.C.

User Image
User Image

Faint whispers began to echo around Rena, words speaking of bloody murder and placing the Siren at full blame. ‘Murderer.’ ‘Freak.’ ‘It was all your fault.’ ‘You killed us, happy now?’ The voices behind those words sounded familiar to the girl, however it was what she saw that made it worse. Taking a step back from Lilith after the shove the first thing that she could see was the blood that would accompany those words she didn’t want to hear. Following the spilled blood that filled her vision now she practically froze as the first of the bodies came into view, one of her old classmates before being brought to this school. As could be expected with a nightmare and the blood the girl was lifeless, a thin trail of dried blood showing from her temple with a handgun laying idly beside her. ’No… This...’ Once more Rena’s hand found its way to the locket about her neck as she averted her gaze, only for it to fall upon a second body. This time it was a male student with what appeared to be a gym rope wrapped tightly about his neck. Again it would be a stranger to anyone else who could see it, but as with the first, it was something that had haunted her from the moment she originally found out about most of the deaths. Shaking slightly, the Siren would start to fight off tears as she looked about the corridor, noting the number of familiar bodies and blood that now appeared in her vision. It was vivid, though that likely had to do with the steadily increasing fear Rena gave off acting as a fuel for Lilith’s illusions.

As her gaze went from body to body there was a mixture of male and female students, numbering the unlucky thirteen in total. Each of them had self-inflicted wounds, ranging from slit wrists to gunshots. All of them had really died from suicide, though that was only known to the blue-haired girl. Her gaze would fall lastly on a brunette that seemed to be the same age as she was, whose body in the illusion suggested she had probably fallen from a decent height as her chosen method, her hand still gripping a note that had Rena’s name scribbled on it as the blood pooled around. The Siren was gripping her locket tightly as this point, crying as she shook her head. ‘This can’t be real. It isn’t real. You already saw this before, you still have that note. You saw her die.’ The voices that she was hearing all started to get louder as she stood there sobbing. This was definitely her worst nightmare, one that had happened in reality less than a week ago. All because of her saying words that should never have been uttered. Shaking her head she would stare at the body of her best friend for the longest while, the whispers of her mistake and murder drowning out any of reality. After a bit she would finally mouth two words to the illusion: “I’m sorry”. Even if it wasn’t actually there the guilt of it was. What really hurt though was the fact that it was because of someone else that she was having to see this all over again.

Rena’s gaze would harden a bit as she slowly brought herself past the illusions to look at the cause behind them: Lilith. ‘Does she think this is some sort of joke? Messing with people like this? Is she able to see this too?’ It was hard enough to have seen some of the dead the first time. What she had just done was poke at a wound that still hadn’t had time to close. As upset as she was, the Siren couldn’t help but be a little mad over the situation. These were actual people that had existed and should only have to rest in peace at this point after her mistake. What right did the nightmare illusionist have to bring back these memories and their untimely, violent deaths?

As the Demoness witnessed what her abilities had manifested around the innocent girl, it was safe to say that she had given her a punishment that was way more than she bargained for. It was only until Lilith saw the excessively negative and borderline cruel effects the nightmares had on the Siren that the Demoness lowered her hands in an attempt to cease the hallucinations. A room full of corpses definitely wasn’t a common thing, but realizing it now, the young girl had probably been trying to escape her past any way she could. Admittedly, Lilith had gone too far. Her expression had softened slightly as she gazed back down at the blue eyed stranger, her cheeks now streaming tears as she stared right back. There were no exact words the Demoness could say at that point to possibly lighten the situation, but deep down she had no intent to have possibly scarred the poor girl for life.. possibly all over again.

Focusing solely on Lilith at this point the rest of the illusion ceased to be from Rena’s perspective at this point. Fear had been gradually replaced by anger. Ever since she had ended up at this school things had been going wrong. The bruise on her face was testament enough, plus the Death World ordeal had been a traumatizing one for everyone involved to top it all off. This was just the final straw for her. Wiping her tears with her free hand, Rena would keep a grip on the locket as if it was her one source of support here. Though Corban had remained nearby he wasn’t in her sights for any support. As her blue eyes remained fixed on Lilith’s crimson she would approach the Demoness. Even if she wanted to she wasn’t about to yell or scream, she wouldn’t give that satisfaction even if Lilith’s gaze had softened slightly. The Siren had just had a reminder of her lesson learned the hard way. However she was finally annoyed enough that post-its just weren’t going to cut it in this situation. Having closed the distance between herself and the other woman, Rena would speak softly so that Lilith would be the only one to hear it, her lips only faintly moving as she did so.

“Was this fun for you? Why don’t you try using your powers on yourself next time and see how it feels when you toy with others like this?” The soft words had a hard edge to them as she spoke, keen on getting her point across. For the briefest of moments she had found herself not minding if whatever abilities her voice had kicked in. However that was soon to pass as it dawned on her what she had probably just suggested to Lilith. Just like that she had broken her silence and already the regret was showing on her face. Obviously Lilith had gotten to her a bit here, and it was just one more reason to hate this place.

Oddly enough, Lilith felt a strange tingling feeling coursing through her veins. It was strange, as her body felt some sort of a jolt. There was nothing else that followed after though, so she simply shrugged it off. As the Siren’s words resonated clearly through her whisper, the Demoness couldn’t help but press her lips into a line, resisting the urge to shove the girl back again for getting too close. Pulling away, she gave the blue eyed stranger one last look before speaking again, her crimson eyes rather stricken with guilt from her actions. It was clear to her that she had stepped out of line, but there was nothing she could do now but simply stand her ground. Judging from what her illusions had conjured, Lilith chose her next words carefully, and as usual there was no sugar coating it one bit. "You’re dying from the inside out.. You need to get your fears under control before they take over your life.. completely," she stated, a now blank expression plain on her face. Without waiting for a response from the girl, the Demoness turned around and left, swiftly dodging the silver haired boy that had just witnessed the whole scenario and stood idly on the sidelines.

As Lilith departed from the hallway, Rena would only watch. She didn’t say anything more to the woman as she already regretted the little that she had. While the parting words had left the Siren in thought, she knew that they were true. However the fears already had a sort of control on her, evidenced enough by her frequent refusal to speak. ‘It’s already too late for that.’ It was a long moment before she moved, her gaze fixed on the stairs. Once she was sure Lilith wouldn’t be back right away she would glance over at Corban, though Rena couldn’t bring herself to make eye contact. There were a few things on her mind, none of it that she wanted him to see clearly in her expression. Grasping for her notes again she would jot one last one down for now, handing it off to her roommate.

Go ahead without me, Corban. I’m going to clean this up. Sorry you had to see that. Don’t wait up on me.

Without giving him any room to argue she would shove the rest of her notes into the pocket of her shorts and bend down to collect the shards of broken ceramic. Rena still wasn’t happy about the whole situation and it just seemed to prove one thing. This just didn’t seem to be a place for her to face her demons properly. Not when half the student body seemed to be a demon out to make her life difficult and rehash what she was still trying to get over.

User Image

Thoughts Writing. Speech

User Image

”Of Dracarys”
Alright, here’s where I’m going to ask that we part ways or Corban really won’t get his breakfast. Plus it might make my next post slightly difficult because there’s a little more planned than just this.

”Karmie Cloo”

Hilarious Gekko

User ImageUser Image tab

Oh shiz I have clothes - See?

The early morning sun blinded the boy, leaving him squinting against the ceiling. He almost choked when he started to breath, the thick smell of iron still lingered in his nostrils. He examined his nose gently, the little bit of soreness felt along with his head feeling normal. The nurse wasn't in the office, and he wasn't shocked either since looking at the clock. Shaun yawned and stretched, feeling his back cracking in several places only leaving Shaun to moan at the end of his stretch with the great feeling. It felt weird that his face also cracked a bit too, and looking in the mirror he found that his face was still meshed with blood. The few bits that fell exposed his pale skin below. Grabbing a few paper towels from a nearby dispenser, he wet them with an ice cube and began dabbing around his nose and face, trying to get all of it off. When he was done, three paper towels later, Shaun decided he needed to get ready for classes.

He couldn't find anywhere to sign himself out, so instead he wrote a note on a stickypad that was on the nurse's desk. He explained how thankful he was and that he was going to his classes. Out the door, Shaun began to realize how he never had been here before, but Elogim was quick to get Shaun in the right direction. As he left he main building, Shaun headed off to the dorms where a nice shower awaited him. It wasn't until the sun shined on him did he realize that blood was also caked on his jacket. Upset with the thought of getting the fun of washing it out, he groaned the whole way to the dorm building, entering his dorm room to find his roommate gone again. "Weekends will be fun with this guy, I swear." Shaun said, eyeing his computer in the corner of his half of the room.

After getting the bloodied clothes off of him, Shaun went ahead into the shower, keeping it a nice and cold temperature. He set up his phone on a speaker just inside the bathroom, so he was there jamming out to some nice funky tunes. Taking the speaker with him, Shaun placed a couple clothing items on his bed, picking and choosing what he was going to wear. Finally settled on an outfit, Shaun tossed his towel and sliding on what he had. He walked back to the sink and inhaled, noticing that the shower blocked up his nostrils. He hocked up a nice red chunk of disgust that he drained away before brushing his teeth and doing his hair. "Are you not even going to consider yesterday as happening?" Elogim gently asked, worried. Shaun stopped with the brush still in his hair. 'I don't want to think about the friends I just lost.' he replied, continuing with the brush. Images of what happened flashed in his mind. 'Taking her eye out-' "It was glass. You didn't notice that? That must have already happened and you never noticed it."

Shaun stayed quiet, placing his brush back in its holder and began to fold up the rims of his shirt. Shaun didn't want to think about it at all. He hurt someone and his mental state right now is questionable. That is how he sees it. Elogim was quick to argue, though. Shaun took a seat on his bed as the wolf began. "Child, you need to see it from all angles, not just your own. She already accepted the apology and understands that you weren't all there. For all I care she can blame it on me since even I don't know why your panic lead you to be that way. Stop feeling that you are shunned because of this."

Shaun just laid back in his bed and sucked on Elogim's words, trying to figure out if what all he said was true. Normally he is, which Shaun agreed was true. The sun rose a bit more and Shaun decided to follow out what Elogim had said. Take things normally and don't avoid those who don't even want to avoid himself. Slipping on his shoes, Shaun headed out to the cafeteria, his headphones in as he walks. The sun was fully shown, the warmth coming through with the chill of winter. As he entered the building, his nose went off like a rocket as the sweet smell of waffles enveloped him. Following the smell, he grabbed some grub and sat down at a table, silently eating his food in thought.

Kitten

User Image

Elliot & Adelaide

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

After what seemed like forever to Addy, Elliot finally finished styling his hair. Stepping out of the bathroom, he posed in front of his little sister who just gave him a bored to death stare. "I can hear what you're thinking and I'm choosing to ignore it," The male remarked as he flicked her on the forehead lightly and grabbed his signature leather jacket that his father gave him. "All right, all right, we can head out no-" "I have to go pee! You go ahead!" Addy yelled, cutting him off as she ran to the bathroom and slammed the door. Staring incredulously at the closed door, Elliot stood there for a second and yelled, "Seriously?!" He heard the muffled apology of Addy, but decided that he was just better off heading to the cafeteria instead of waiting on her. No one in their family knew as to why the girl had to pee so much, but Elliot chalked it up to her anxiety. It only makes sense that someone as skittish as Addy would have an overactive bladder. Knowing from past experiences, after she has used the toilet, the next thing she would do is worry about her appearance, so instead of dealing with all of that, the dark haired male just threw on his jacket and headed out after giving Marcello, the black cat that some might have forgotten about, a good scratch behind the ear. "Have a splendid day!" Marcello yawned as he stretched out on top of Addy's old clothes that were laid out on her bed. Elliot paused for a second and stared at the dapper feline and quirked an eyebrow. He did remember Addy showing Marcello to him and telling him that the cat can indeed talk, but he just thought it was heat flashes. "Huh... Could be weirder," He said as he stepped out of the dorm and walked to the cafeteria.

Popping a hard lemon candy into his mouth as he walked through the courtyard, Elliot kept his guard up like he usually does whenever he's out in public. He was seriously starting to miss his crew back at home and hoped that they were doing well under Galloway's temporary leadership, but knew that the guy wouldn't do anything stupid. For all he knew, Galloway was probably waking up with some fine chick in his bed and he probably was trying to figure out a way to talk his way out of a committed relationship with her. Yeah, Galloway was that kind of guy. Elliot on the other hand was raised to think before courting a girl, which was why he only had a few serious relationships in the past. The rest of the gang were probably getting breakfast down at the malt shop before their usual shenanigans. At the thought of the malt's signature waffles, Elliot hastened his steps towards his destination. As he was nearing the cafeteria, he heard his name being called out, the familiar voice belonging to Addy. "New world record, you only took five minutes to get down to breakfast instead of the normal fifteen," The greaser remarked as he held the door open for the girl, who lightly punched him the stomach, not trying to injure him of course. While he doing so, he saw a flash of pink in the corner of his eye. Scanning the courtyard, he realized that in the distance a pink haired girl was wandering about near the cafeteria entrance. "Hey, Pinky! If you're coming in, I wouldn't take too long, it seems like the lines are getting longer!" He shouted out to the girl, unsure if he should stay there and leave the door open for her. As he stood there, debating over this dilemma, he could hear Addy yelling at him to shake a leg, or else miss out on all of the breakfast foods. The male opted in leaving the door open ajar so the pink haired female could come in without any effort.

Once the Sander siblings finally got their food and found a place to sit, Addy took no time and began digging into her waffles and bacon. "Addy, don't forget your fruits," Elliot lectured as he slid a small bowl of fruits the girl's way. Glaring, Addy grabbed the fruit and set it next to her waffles. "I'm eighteen, not five, dad," The small psychic muttered as she popped a piece of honey dew into her mouth. Elliot on the other hand just rolled his eyes and mimicked her in a high pitch voice, mocking her. Between the two, there wasn't that much conversation to be had, since they could already tell what each other was thinking. Unfortunately for Addy though, Elliot decided to ask her more questions, like if there was anyone in particular that was bullying her, or if she needed him to go to the school nurse to see if she had any medications that could help her with her stomach. Finishing the rest of her food and then downing a cup of orange juice, Addy sighed in annoyance. "No and no. I'm fine, thanks," She said slowly as she got up to throw away her trash, hoping that it would get through the greaser's thick head. On the way back to her seat, Addy caught the sight of Lilith. Missing the other girl's companionship especially after what happened the last time that they tried to talk, the psychic decided that trying to catch up with the girl would be her best bet. At the table, she grabbed her bag and turned to Elliot to say, "I'm going to try and catch up with a friend over there and then head to class, okay?" Elliot looked up at her and blinked, "You have friends?" He asked, feeling that he might have asked this question once before. Glaring at him, Addy just huffed and walked off, leaving him to his own devices.

"Lil! Hey! Are you going to Astronomy class? Mind if I join you on this wondrous adventure to knowledge?" Addy called out to the light haired female, unaware to the events that transpired prior. Trying to get Lilith's attention, the smaller girl noticed that she looked angry and lost in thought. Unsure of what to do, Addy just stood there for a second and gave her some space, scared that if she were to say anything more, she'd might end up being on the receiving end of whatever was left of Lilith's wrath. Pursing her lips, the dark haired female gently reached out and tapped her friend on the shoulder, hoping that she would get her attention without startling her. "I-Is everything okay? Should I get you some cold water? Do I need to sic my brother on someone?" Addy asked, listing the things that she could do to try and remedy the situation whatever it may be, hoping to illicit some sort of reaction from the girl.

thought thought thought

"speech speech speech !"

"PIT VIPER PRIDE!"

Karmie Cloo

Mitzy-nyan
              Aura "Pinky" mention :3

Korvie
              Elliot's now alone, nice and ripe for the picking. emotion_awesome

Jetfury's Kouhai

Battle-ready Spark

User Image
A u r a | N o t u s
Nymph of the South Wind

━━━━━━━━━━━━

The fresh mountain air really did have a sort of revitalizing effect on Aura, especially today. After the past few days the second-year student had been more or less bedridden, thanks entirely to the farce of a class known as the Death World experience. She had grouped up at the start like Mr. Knife recommended, however her group had proven themselves to be completely incompetent when dealing with threats and had found themselves prey to a rather aggressive pair of minotaurs. She was the only survivor of that grouping but she could only wonder if it was really because of luck. After all, the nymph had taken a rather savage beating from it all and lost a fair amount of blood. One of the last things that she did recall before passing out was that the redheaded dean’s assistant had collected her barely-there form to whisk her off to be treated by Roana. Anything after that she didn’t exactly remember though because she had only woken up the next afternoon thanks to the extent of her injuries. Thankfully she had been allowed to finish much of the mending process in her room from that point, which was slow and rather painful even with the nurse’s special healing.

It was probably only thanks to Roana’s blood that she was finally healed up well enough to do something like go to class, or even enjoy the outdoors like she was doing at present. Reveling in the moment of freedom she had kept to herself in the embrace of her own winds as the other students went about their morning routines, most of them keen on going to the same place Aura would eventually as well: the cafeteria. She would absently watch as a dark-haired male and female in particular made their way for the doors, however the idea that the nymph should probably get on with her day before the line boomed didn’t immediately dawn on her. It wasn’t until the male she had seen spoke up towards her, in fact. "Hey, Pinky! If you're coming in, I wouldn't take too long, it seems like the lines are getting longer!" On cue with his voice she could feel her stomach give a protest over not having had food for at least a solid two days by her estimate. '‘I might have dwelled out here too long.’

The winds about her would finally die down as it was the time to move on from fresh air to foods. Bringing a hand to her stomach as if that would help quelch the hunger she would approach the doors to the cafeteria, noting as she did approach the male was still there holding the door open. It was actually quite polite, and not something many males seemed to do at this school. Even if he had called her an odd hair-color based nickname it was refreshing to see that at least a few gentlemen were still around beyond the hellish ordeal that had nearly done her in. Plus now that she got a good look at him as she reached the door he was fairly easy on the eyes, even if his hair was maybe a little too meticulously styled and greased back. Still, Aura found it a little endearing that he had put in the extra time and effort to show that respect towards a stranger like her. Glancing away from him she would pause just before entering the door, her cheeks flushing a bit as she spoke. "Thank you." Giving him one last quick look she would then go through the door quickly to weave through the breakfast line. While there was still plenty of time before class it was at this point that the thought occurred to her that she had missed the previous day. Knowing that one of her teachers was Miss Dawn, Aura had the feeling she would have to make up missing somehow. That was usually what the History teacher expected of absences so at the least she would check in.

Snatching up a chunk of freshly baked bread and a couple thick slices of cheese, Aura would eat her food before she was even out of the line. It couldn’t be helped when she was so hungry, even though she didn’t dare to eat more than that after going for so long without. Once she had managed to swallow the meager breakfast she would grab a take-out cup of iced coffee and head back for the door. If she had somewhere to go she wasn’t about to lollygag and see if she could recognize anyone in the cafeteria. After her experience it was likely few if any of the others she knew made it through, especially considering she didn’t recall any ‘friends’ checking on her after things had settled. Maybe they had when she was unconscious, no one had told her otherwise. It wasn’t a thought she was going to dwell on as she left the cafeteria for the physical building, easily going off memory as she made her way to the Lycan’s classroom. Entering the door she was a little bit surprised to see that she wasn’t the only student that had arrived there, but said nothing on the fact. Instead she would step to the side of the doorway, apologizing both for the day before and the possible interruption.

“I’m sorry for missing the last class, Miss Dawn. I was still healing all yesterday. Is there a make-up assignment I could have or is this a bad time?”

━━━━━━━━━━━━
"Speech" 'Thoughts'

✦ l o c a t i o n: Outside ⟶ Cafeteria ⟶ Miss Dawn’s classroom
✧ p e o p l e: No one ⟶ Miss Dawn and another boy
✦ t h o u g h t s: Hopefully she doesn't have a writing assignment...
✧ a t t i r e: The usual sort
✦ O o C: There’s a little bit of background on our miss Aura’s school experience thus far if anyone was curious as to her actions and the like~

Kawaii Butthole69
Elliot mention/interaction? :3

Iria33
Surprise student?

Jetfury
Sort of a mention? :3

Obsessive Cultist

User Image
User Image

❛❛ IF YOU MESS WITH ME THEN YOU WILL MEET YOUR END

Sergio walked through the halls of the school alone. It seemed to be very quiet morning today. With every step he could her his steps echo through the hallways. Without noticing, the bright sun light his face and blind him for a moment. Putting his hand against his eyes it took him a moment to adjust to sunlight. From the looks of it everyone seemed to be heading to class. Class could wait, what he needed right now was something to keep him awake.

The sunlight beat down on him as he walked through the courtyard. He could see the dew on the grass sparkled as the sunlight reflected off the surface. It was a very peaceful morning, if only more days could be as peaceful as this. He knew that this calmness won’t last very long especially at this school. Taking in the peaceful moment he walked towards the school café for a cup of coffee.

Upon entering the building he could see that other students were in the in the building. Grabbing a cup he poured himself a cup of black coffee. The cup was only filled halfway before he started to find a table. While looking he saw his roommate sitting at a table. What was his name, Shaun right? Since he had to live with him he decided to actually get to know him just a little. He walked over and sat across from him, putting his bag on the ground next to him. ”You never came back to the dorm last night.” Sergio reached into his pocket and pulled out the flask. Removing the lid to his coffee he poured his whiskey into the cup and started to drink his morning coffee.

JUST Gigi

bambique's Husband

User Image
User Image

в α Ε к ι м ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬в α α м ʜ υ ʟ

T h e____g r e a t e s t____l u c k____ i s ____ t o____ d i e ____ a t ____ t h e ____ r i g h t ____t i m e . . .
-

Baekim chewed his syrupless pancakes bored, eyeing at each passbyer that dared to look at him as if merely glancing his way offended his existence. And each time, he mocked them in korean under his breath, mainly about their hairs. “ 어떻게 여기 모두가 약간의 절반 개다 만화 영상에서 오는가?(What, does everyone here come from some chicken s**t manhwa?)” He snorted as a few vibrant students passed him. “ 이건 정말 환상입니다.(This is so unreal.)” And he chugged the last of his milk. He noticed a few cats meowing as he did so and shook his finger at them. “You’ll get sick.” But they didn’t bother with his warning. One of the cats, the adolescent one, started climbing his pants with claws out and pricking his skin. “ 아파요! (It hurts!)” Baekim hissed when the feline neared his lap. He grabbed the little one by the scruff and stared into it’s eyes. “Nooooooo. 안돼ㅐㅐㅐㅐ.(Nooooooo.)” But the young cat gave a high pitch meow of complaint. Baekim scoffed. “I’m just worried about how hard it’s going to be when you take a s**t later. Ah, not hard, soft, bad soft!” He let the cat back down. “If you want milk, you’re not going to get it from me punk. And that goes for the rest of you.” Baekim then went on finishing off his pancakes. He thought the food wasn't bad. Though he had no syrup, the pancakes were tasty and moist enough that having no syrup wasn't entirely so bad. Of course, he had to drink some milk to assist with the chewing, but it wasn't a bad thing.

Just as Baekim was about to finish the last gulp of his milk with the last of his pancake in his mouth, he noticed something was a bit off. It was quiet. Well not exactly quiet. The cafeteria was bustling with kids anticipating their breakfasts and chatter and the normal bustling of a crowded cafeteria. What Baekim thought was quiet was the cats. Baekim, for nearly all his life, was surrounded by cats. His daily meals at home, walking to school, breaks at school, and when he sleeps. He was always surrounded by the smell, fur, presence, and sound of them. Especially the damn sound. (A group of cats make so much damn noise)So it was a bit alarming when he didn’t hear any meowing when he raised his milk to drink. Very suspicious.

As Baekim took the last sip of his milk, he surveyed the area around him after discovering that the cats were certainly not at his table. Baekim nearly spat the precious milk when he saw the cats climbing a man as if he were a curtain. One of them was already on the table, staring at the stranger straight in the eyes, paw halfway in his cup and dangerously close to the drink inside. “ 당신 새우! (You shrimps!)” Baekim practically shrieked out of surprise and frustration. He hurriedly stomped over to the other table and yanked the mischievous cat’s paw out of the cup and let him dropped to the floor. It was then he noticed that the cat stepped all over the other guy’s breakfast. “How does ‘you’re not gonna get milk from me because it’s bad for you’ translate into ‘mess up someone else’s breakfast’?” He asked, exasperated. Of course it was rhetorical, he’s not expecting the cats to actually give him an answer because they do whatever they feel like doing without reason. He rolled his eyes and pried the youngest kitten from the guy’s shoulder because it was way too high for the little guy. Baekim tried his best not to snicker when he did so because he just noticed the other student's looks and oh god, the guy looks like one of those half-assed delinquents from his mother’s dramas. Except he had cats clinging to him. “My bad.” Is all he says for an apology.

-

좋은 날, 굿나잇. 작별과 행운을 빕니다. . . .

Baekim
운 ▸ Friends: Cats and some delinquent
재산 Thoughts: I will never be a cat sitter….those exist right?
운명 ▸ Location: cafeteria
OCC ▷Baekim is so rude

Kawaii Butthole69

Hunter

12,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Clambake 200
User Image
User Image

"What? You've never seen a ghost embody human flesh before?"
-

She quickly pushed herself up after a couple of seconds like she was doing a push up, and let out a quick breath. For a moment, she had just looked out the window to think about where the day would bring her today. Hopefully, she wouldn't have to catch someone in a bad mood like she did with Lilith. Flicking her head to swing her bangs out of her face, she had got up and went to the bathroom to start the water of her shower. Letting the steam fill up the bathroom on its own, she had went back to her bed to plan out her clothing. "Hmm.. Maybe this one?" It was then when she noticed her roommate finished putting on his clothes and about to step out of the room, "Aren't you going to brush your teeth? I mean I'm going to leave the door open.." she had told him as he headed towards the door. She shrugged before he could look back or say something to her, to look at which outfit she wanted to wear. She would understand it if they were outside in the woods for survival to leave with morning breath, but not if they were actually in a place that had the tools for hygiene. Taking another look at her schedule, she weighed her options carefully so that things would fit together. She didn't want to go through another double change for the rest of her next four years or so at Taiustus, like she did yesterday. Taking away her other options, she put her finished outfit on a clothes hanger and placed it in the bathroom. Not speaking any further to her roommate she had continued to the bathroom to wash up. After her cleansing, she had just dried herself before putting on any of her clothes. After removing the belongings from her last bag to her current bag, she had made her bed, just so everything had seemed like it was suppose to. Taking a step back to view the room, she came to the conclusion that the room seemed to be a bit off, especially on Vincent's side. From this, she had decided to make his bed for him as well, leading to the result of making the room seem a tad bit more balanced. It felt like a good day. Before heading out the door to slip on her shoes and grab her bag, she had spun a 360 to recheck herself.

Strolling out the door of the dorms building she headed towards the cafeteria, until she noticed a group of people dissipating towards the fountain. For a second there, she had almost cared as she glanced in the direction, but thought that getting food was probably more important so she had continued her way. For a few moments she had waited in the cafeteria line just to order an apple until the food lady looked at her and said,
                                        "Just one apple?" in a judging tone. Diviana simple blinked her eyes very slowly once. "Make that five apples then please. I'd like one to be all green, the seconds to be green with one spot, the third to be fugi with one green stripe, fourth to be green again, and fifth to be a golden delicious." She paused a moment to blink at the woman again. "Put them in a cardboard coffee tray with the fifth apple in the center. I'll also take two grilled cheese sandwiches; whole wheat, swiss, and tomato. And goat milk." After she had acquired her food, she had taken a seat near a window to munch for a bit.

✉text
                                        speech
                                        thought

Attire: OOTD 2.0
                                        Company: Vincent > No one
                                        Thoughts:
                                        OOC: Mini post

Solana Shadow Plauge

Hilarious Gekko

User ImageUser Image tab

Oh shiz I have clothes - See?

The waffles distracted him from any thoughts, and food in his stomach after skipping the previous day was nice too. He finally picked his head up, looking around to see other students getting stuffed up for first period. He took his phone out, scrolling through the menu's trying to find the document he saved his schedule under. A nice grooving song tuned in as he found the file, so he began to lightly bob his head while taking more bites from his waffles. His blue eyes danced across the weekly schedule, finding today's date, and almost choking on his waffle when he found out what class he was about to take. "Astronomy isn't some kind of joke, boy." Elogim scolded. Shaun just giggled to himself while downing the rest of his waffle with a gulp of water. "Yeah but the class itself has no interest in me." he said to no one near him. Elogim simply scoffed. Shaun let the wolf do what he wanted as he checked the roster. Letting his waffle fall to the plate, he saw that both Vincent and Elly were going to join him in astronomy class. Again, the thoughts of yesterday began to flow through. "We talked about this, Shaun. If she says she isn't going to just leave you in the dark with this and still befriend you, I do think you should listen." A deep breath and Shaun relaxed. He wasn't used to attacking people, let alone his friends, so his normal reaction is to think of never seeing them again. Elly defies his logic, and therefor he should just follow what is said. At least that is what he is believing. Taking his headphones off for a second, his music seeping into the air around him, he shook his head to toss his hair around and fixing it from the minor errors he could feel. "You should cut it." Shaun dropped all facial expression, sighing. 'You should jump off a mental cliff.'

Elogim contemplated forcing Shaun to fall unconscious and make the boy see him jumping off a cliff and landing with grace. But, a familiar face interrupted, jostling the table slightly. Shaun removed a headphone as his roommate seated himself across from him. Shaun quickly scrolled through his phone pages to get to the dorm he was in, remembering his roommates name was in there. 'Sergio. I think I've seen him around.' Shaun thought. Sergio looked over at Shaun and pointed out an obvious statement, but it was questionable as to why Shaun wasn't there. He scanned his mind to come up with some quick reason, but he ended up just blurting out something stupid, as usual. "I decided to have a sleepover in the Nurses Office with my pals deviated septum and concussion." he said, taking a bite of his waffle, noticing the flask. He ignored it, seeing it enough in highschool so it wasn't very new. He constantly found people he called his friends bringing bottles upon bottles of vodka and other alcohols into the school to just try and get by without being noticed. Their clothes reeking of the toxic scent automatically got them caught. 'Just wait for the weed parties to start.' Shaun sighed. Swallowing, he continued. "I got... into a fight, I guess. You could say I didn't win, but it wasn't a fair fight. If you don't mind, I don't want to go in-depth with that topic." Shaun ate another waffle, taking both headphones off in respect of Sergio, but the music still pulsed out at an audible volume. With waffle in hand, Shaun pointed at the coffee. "What is that for?" As Shaun listened, he peered down to the roster of people in his class, noticing that his roommate was also in there. When Sergio was finished, Shaun spoke back up. "Let's start walking to class. I have astronomy with ya."

Kiba-J

High-functioning Sleuth

19,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
                                                      User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEverything I knew is gone.
                                                      User Image
                                                      ƔVincent couldn't help but let out a snort as he walked out of the door at his roommate asking him if was going to brush his teeth. "There's absolutely no point and it might make me sick," he called back before making his way down the hall and out of the dorm building. He'd never brushed his teeth since toothpaste had been invented and they remained perfectly snow white. As he wasn't an expert in vampire physiology, despite actually being one, he assumed it was a combination of not actually eating human food and some sort of toxin in their saliva that served as a pain-killer when they bite somebody. Being technically dead and not aging or decaying was also likely a huge factor. That, and if he accidentally swallowed even just a little bit, his body might mistake it for human food and that would just open up a whole can of beans that he didn't feel like dealing with at a** o'clock in the morning.

As he walked, other students were hurrying around during their morning routines. Vincent stuck close to the edge of the wall, out of the main flow of traffic, but not completely trapped in one place. It was still relatively early in the morning and he was in no hurry whatsoever. Well, at least until he got outside. Then his pace quickened slightly, despite the sudden drop of stamina he felt every time the sun's rays touched his skin. Sure, he could cover himself up more, or wear a hat, but in this sort of environment there wasn't much point. Blood was bagged and plentiful and any conflict was in a controlled, indoor environment.

Blood, the thought of the warm, liquid crimson made Vincent's fangs begin to extend. It then dawned on him that the only time he actually fed yesterday was the two bags he'd chugged that morning. That was actually probably the cause of a good number of his problems. It also explained why he felt like he was drowning. Most people thought that Vampires didn't have any blood running through their veins, which is incorrect. The truth is they don't have any of their own blood in their veins. This is why they have to feed. The blood that they consume is what carries oxygen through their body to sort of trick their body into thinking that its still alive. Or something like that. Several theories exist on the matter, but the only for sure thing was that it had something to do with oxygen.

Once he'd crossed the courtyard and entered the cafeteria, Vincent made a b-line straight for the, uh, "special-diet" line. Said line honestly didn't serve all that much. It was mostly raw meats and blood packets. After getting a pack of AB and a pack of O, Vincent glanced around at the tables. Most of them were filled or had small groups engaged in conversation. With a small sigh, he made his way to a mostly empty table. Its only other occupant was a dark-haired boy with golden eyes. Vincent gave said boy a small nod in acknowledgement, taking the empty seat on the other side of the table before tearing the top off of one of the packets and taking a deep drink from it. "How's your morning going?" he asked the boy, mostly for the make of not sitting in an awkward silence.
                                                      User Image

What am I to make of this new tomorrow?

Company: Alone--& Linus (They're at the same table, at least...)
                                                      Thoughts: //
                                                      Emotion: Neutral
                                                      OOC: Physiology. I'm totally BSing it. NOT TALKING ABOUT BONERS TODAY. lol Also, I hope this kinda makes up for my last shitty post.

The Retarded Dove

nechann

Shirtless Shapeshifter

8,825 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

User Image
◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤

Kai was looking over the campus grounds, searching for Elise out of the mass of the students. Sure enough, he spotted her, with Lysandra following closely behind. After telling her follower something, she headed for the roof alone. She was definitely coming for her violin. "I hope you can fly, because that's about the only way you're getting off this roof in one piece, ya git!" Elise threatened him as she stepped onto the roof. "The Pale One seems rather upset." Kai thought, smiling slightly at how upset it made her. As his dagger gave another cry that it was about to give, his slight smile turned into a full-on smirk, "Oh, I don't that'll be necessary, Exanguidus (Pale One)."

Elise took no hesitation in bounding for her precious violin, shoving Kai out of her way as she did so. "Quam rudis (How rude)." he mumbled, frowning at the falling woman. Not wanting to stay there and wait for Elise to become a stain on the concrete, or get in a fight in the event she survived, leaped off the far corner of the physical building's roof. Three stories was practically nothing for the young man, he had fallen from greater heights than this and came out alive. Brushing himself off after the fall, he casually walked away from the scene of the crime.

Kai wanted to avoid any attention; for Elise still had friends out there who probably wanted to hurt him as bad as she did. "It would probably be best to just skip going to the cafeteria and go straight to class." he considered, looking in the direction of the education building. His first class of the day was astronomy - whatever that was - with a Ms. Asteria. He didn't know who else would be in the class with him, but it was significantly less likely he'd run into her there than in the cafeteria. "Seems like I don't have much of an option, aside from taking refuge in my room, which will probably get me into more trouble anyways." Kai told himself, "Class it is, then."

◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤

With: Nobody
Out of Croaks: So remember how I was going to fix Kai's hair? I forgot to. :I

Merry Camper

17,500 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Intermediate Skill 100
User ImageUser Image
                                                        THE NIGHT WAS ALL YOU HADXXXTHE NIGHT WAS ALL YOU HADXXXTHE NIGHT WAS ALL YOU HADXXXTHE NIGHT WAS ALL YOU HAD
                                                        You RAN into the night from ALL YOU had || Found yourself A PATH upon the ground
                                                        . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
                                                        x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

XXXXXXXXYOU RAN INTO THE NIGHT
                                                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXYOU CAN'T BE FOUNDXXXXXXXX
                                                        x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
                                                        . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

xxxxxI'mxxxaxxxghostxxxof a girlxxxthat I want to be most . . .

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. . . I'mxxxthe [shell]xxxof a girlxxxthat i used to know well
                                                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Pieces. Broken, useless pieces; it was all that was left as she knelt down in front of the busted violin and felt the warm streams of tears running down her cheeks. The last shred of concrete proof that she had indeed once lived before, had a life and a family and friends was now dashed to bits of wood and wire. And more than that, she had been sure that this had been the key to reclaiming those memories--that if she could get the music to sound right again, it would fall back into place...But even so, her actions weren't excusable by her gut feelings and personal fantasies. A fact that had been even more obvious than the broken scraps of polished wood in her hands. Lysandra had been right, despite how badly she wanted to believe there would have been a way to save both her and the instrument...'Even if I could have grabbed it, it would be just feet from the ground. Inkwalking might be affected by momentum, and I'd just phase and splatter somewhere else for all I know.' Lysandra muttered an apology over the lost violin as Elise closed her eyes and wiped at the tears. The pale girl shook her head. "No--you're right. This isn't your fault and I should be lucky you were here to save me after my brilliant move of leaping off a bloody ******** roof top...You saved my life, and I'm sorry I took it for granted for any amount of time."

"Aye...don't worry bout it, you'll get your revenge...I give ya my word, we should actually get to class soon,buuuut maybe we should eat?" Elise felt even more like the giant arse she was for putting Lysandra in such a shite position a moment ago over an inanimate, lifeless thing when the girl had only been decent to her. Nodding absently, she peered at the largest piece int he bunch, a small fraction of the gold-leaf inscription remaining near the knife that had been used to pin her violin to the building; 'For, Elise--'. The girl grasped the smooth surface in her fingers and tucked it into her pocket before grabbing the knife as Lysandra escorted her towards the cafeteria. Crystal blue orbs glinted back at her while they ran along the edge's blade as she held the knife up to examine it. "I'm not worried, Lysandra; I'm just patient." Her tone was cold, expression hardened as she tucked the blade into her belt loop carefully. She followed her friend to the food line, her appetite all but gone in lieu of recent events. A cup of milk tea and a scone was all the girl had in hand after the two ladies exited the food line. Elise scanned the room for any familiar faces, catching sight of the well-oiled do of the Sanders boy.

Her first instinct was to gravitate as she raised a hand in a lazy wave...until she spotted the menagerie of furry pests. For a moment she thought they made eye contact, her expression growing a tad perplexed as she lowered her hand and steered Lysandra away from the table. "Nope. Don't know what the hell he's up to his arse in, but ******** it we can say hi later. Maybe Tharros will be there by then, yeah?" They made their way to an empty spot and sat down, Elise's mind preoccupied as she drowned out most of what Lysandra was saying. Her focus was on exactly how she was going to get her claws into Kai and make the reptilian b*****d pay for his crimes. Ideas and images floated through her mind as she dipped her scone in her tea and slowly watched it vanish, bite after bite in reflection to Lysandra's own meal. As the girl's finished their food, Elise glanced towards the clock and let out a sigh. "Welp, I guess there's not really enough time to hop back over to the dorm so I can get my phone and shite...Oh well. I think I have some power application class or something anyway. Not like I doubt I'll need more than me, myself and my powers." The girl huffed, sliding her cup forward before pushing away from the table and getting to her feet. "I swear I'd kill for a class with books or something. I miss books. Books are nice and didn't get fear spooge and gore all over my ******** clothes..."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                                        XXXXXXXXXXTHIS IS YOUR HEARTXXXCAN YOU FEEL IT?XXXTHIS IS YOUR HEARTXXXCAN YOU FEEL IT?
                                                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXAll this bad blood here || Won't you let it dry?

XXXXXXXXXXXIT'S BEENCOLD FOR YEARS
                                                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXWON'T YOU LET IT LIE?XXXXXXX
                                                        xxxxxBut thesexxarexthe days xxxthat bind you, xxforever . . .

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. . . And thesexxxlittle {things}xxxdefine you;xxforever

My apparel: Thank God I had time to look presentable. Christ. | Hair~
                                                        Thoughts: FEAR SPOOGE!
                                                        Location: Heading to class

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOC
                                                        ~
                                                        Oxii Clean
                                                        Kawaii Butthole69
                                                        waved at

Kitten

User Image
xxxDon't get mad if I'm laughing ↺

xxxBlame the caffeine for all the 5 am phone calls ↺

xxxI haven't slept a single night in over a month ↺

xxxAnd not even once did you start to make sense to me ↺

xxxWell maybe I'm a little bit slow, or just consistently inconsistent ↺

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ tab tab tab tab tab Elliot Sanders

After Addy walked off to meet her friend, Elliot just sat there and continued to eat his chicken and spinach omelette along with his bacon. He was just idly sitting there watching the students go to and fro until he felt something nuzzle against leg. 'What.' Was the first thing to come to mind when the greaser felt it. At first the dark haired male just chalked it up to his imagination and then continued to eat his breakfast, until he heard mewling and then felt the all too familiar clawing at his back from tiny little claws attempting to climb him. Gritting his teeth and wincing in agony over the fact that there were cats digging their sharp nails into his favorite leather jacket, Elliot just looked around at the cats that were staring right at him expectantly. Out of instinct, he reached out and scratched one of the cats underneath its chin, eliciting a contented purr. "You look like you're havin' a blast," He commented to the cat, chuckling to himself. One was even about to dip their paw into his cup when a hand grabbed the cat and practically threw it off the table. 'STILL not the weirdest thing to ever happen...' Elliot thought to himself as he looked up to see that it was another male that had thrown the cat off of the table before it even had a chance to take some of his milk, and then pried the kitten that was on his shoulder. “My bad.” The other male said, prompting Elliot to shrug, unsure of what else to say because he was caught off guard by Baekim's thick Asian accent. "It happens," The greaser replied curtly. He didn't want to admit out loud the fact that Addy used to take in a lot of injured strays for him to heal using his healing abilities, and then a few times a week he would feed and play with them. Of course, the rest of the Pit Vipers knew and would actually help out, but he wasn't sure if he wanted anyone outside of his immediate family to know about that.

The dark haired male was about to ask about why the guy brought over so many cats, but then he noticed the failed attempt at concealing his laughter on Baekim's boy band pretty face. Glaring at the guy, Elliot abruptly stood up to the guy and stared him right in the eye. "What're you laughin' at? You cruisin' for a bruisin' punk?!" He threatened. Luckily for Baekim though, one of the cats that belonged to him meowed loudly, distracting Elliot from his earlier threat. Sighing, Elliot relaxed his tense shoulders and ran a hand down his face and just stood there for a second to calm himself down. "Sorry, I don't know what happened. Guess I was a bit... Touchy there when I saw that you were laughin' at me. It's been a long time since I've been in a 'school environment.'. Gotta learn to readjust to this sort of stuff." Realizing that he made a horrible first impression, he decided instead of getting into a fight with him, he'd just back off and try to calm the situation down before it escalated anymore. "Again, sorry. Name's Elliot Sanders, by the way. Listen, I should start haulin' my a** to this 'Power Control,' class, but you and I guess you're feline friends are welcome to join me if you have the same class. If not, I'll see you around." With that, Elliot gathered his things and then headed out of the cafeteria and then walked off into the direction of the Physical Building where his class is being held.

Opening the door to the physical building, Elliot held it open not only for the Korean male, but for the feline horde that was following behind him as well. Once Baekim asked about 'cruising for a bruising,' Elliot stood their flustered in the fact that someone would misunderstand a threat like that. Once the last black cat was inside, the greaser closed the door, cleared his throat and frantically shook his head. "No it wasn't sexual! Just... Ugh, never mind. I was threatening to beat you to a pulp, but that's in the past now, got it? Anyways we got class now," He explained, hoping that the whole topic was going to be dropped. The last thing he needed was to be embarrassed over this conversation while doing another round of exhausting exercise, whatever it may be. Finally inside the classroom, Elliot joined the rest of the students as they waited for the teacher to arrive. "Jeez, already I just want to go home... Not like I have a choice in the matter... Why do I always get the physical education classes anyways?" The dark haired male muttered to himself as he crossed his arms as one of the black cats from earlier rubbed up against his ankle and looked up at him with its golden eyes. Sighing to himself, Elliot grabbed a small hard lemon candy and popped into his mouth to try and occupy himself until the teacher came in to torture the students with mindless exercise.

"SPEECH!"
                                        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

“Unpredictability's my responsibility, baby.”

Location: Cafeteria >> Physical building

I'm with: Baekim

Thoughts: ❝Agh...❞

Outfit: [x]

Out of Cards: Had to edit, so there's that.

Korvie

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces