Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallant Explorer

8,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image
Gia smirked at Dominic and shook her head as he told her given that she was an illusionist he was a phantom. She had wanted to ask more about what had happened to him that brought him here. Luckily they were interrupted because as she thought of it she realized she should not have asked such thing.

Because doing so would bring questions to her. Such as why was she placed in Taiustus. When asked Gia would say that her brother wanted her to be more social and have friends. Though if that was the case a normal school would’ve done the trick.

But she was sent to Taiustus to control her powers after soemthing unfortunate happened... it was something she couldn’t controlk and strangely... she had not felt guilty up until much later. That had scared her brother and had decided to take her to a reform school.

She now looked down for a moment before looking up at the other boy about to answer when he noticed him staring at her. She stood there quiet staring at him until he apologized and she giggled and smiled. He had told her he was intrigued by her outfit “That’s because you haven’t seen my usual clothes” she stated looking at her outfit

“This is too normal clothes for me” she nodded reaching out for her bag. “Actually I do know where the cafeteria is and could use some food” she said to them. “Dominic?” she called out for the other “You coming with us?” she asked turning towards the other “It’s this way uhm... sorry I didn’t hear your name?” she apologized smiling at the other

ωнєяє ι αм: Fountain
ωнσ ι αм ωιтн: 2 guys
ωнαт ∂σ ι нανє ση мє: Attire
ᴏᴏᴄ:

nechann

Doldrelorijah

Korvie's Fav

Kawaii Warlord

25,650 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
User Image
___ϾOЯBAN۞ SAЭPHON ___
ω є я є ω σ ʟ ғ ≡ ω α я ʟ σ c к

Current Location: . . . ????? near the brim of the forest? (behind the dorm building)
In Company With: . . . self
Overall Thoughts: . . . I can't wait to go to sleep

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

The heavens will have Corban gilded with molten silver before the semester ends. Well, that's how Corban felt where his luck was leading him. The day was hardly yet over but Corban was still unable to shake the guilt off his shoulders. To others, the death of a lizard before his eyes would usually mean nothing. But to Corban, you could say it was the equivalent of witnessing a human death. It was a part of how he was raised. To the wiccans of his community, all life have equal value, from the ants to the average human Joe.

It also didn't help that Corban witnessed a level of awareness in those reptilian eyes before it met it's violent death. It understood Corban's talking. Corban bristled at the thought and rubbed the back of his neck tiredly. That memory will be listed among the other haunting thoughts that will terrorize his dreams. But before he could've moved on with the thought of sleep and finishing today, he had to make use of the reptilian remains while they were still nearly fresh. Just as he had finished earlier, Corban thought up another idea rather than offering to angry deities. He needed to make an offering of gratitude and farewell to those who passed away upon these lands. Indeed, lizard meat sounds like an unappealing gift to the spirits, though it wasn't the meat that was important, but the life that the flesh had held. The lizard was impressively strong and produced medicinal properties. Offering it to the spirits of those who passed away here would be enough to please them.

Corban made his way outside the dorms and into a clearing of grass with all the stuff he needed in his backpack. As he settled down on a spot near the edge of the forest, Corban sat most of his stuff down. As he unpacked items from his backpack Corban wondered if he should have brought his weapons. But he rolled his eyes and laughed at himself for being prudent enough to be silly. Besides, he had other ways of defending himself if anything were to happen.

After Corban managed to get everything organized for the offering Corban whispered a few prayers of thanks and depressed apologies. He talked of how apologetic he felt that he didn't witnessed the tragedies that other students felt enough to come to an understanding of what that were going through after the Death World. He apologized for those that have died and for that fact that his apologies aren't enough to substantially mean anything to anyone. He was a no one among these lands. "But perhaps the fact that a no one like me making an offering like this is what matters." Corban continued as he begun to dig a bowl shaped pit into the earth before placing rocks at the bottom and the offerings on top.

After placing the last of the pieces in the pit, Corban raised a hand in the and uttered "Ignis Alba" to cleanse the offerings. A soft, pale glow hovered over the pit. Some were barely lit aflame. Corban frowned a bit. Ignis Alba was spell that fed on negative energy and the offerings showed barely any of it. It made him feel worse on how innocent the reptile was. 'What's gotten into you, Corban?' He asked himself. 'Never let anything like this got to you before...' he rubbed his face and decided to speed everything up. He discontinued his other spell and set the offering on fire. When smokes begun to form he casted barriers around it hoping that the smoke would drift off in the direction of the woods opposite to the campus. "If anyone asks, I'm an amateur barbeque king." He told himself in an exhausted tone. And holy hell he was tired. "Imma sleep the rest of the day off. ******** dinner." He said distastefully at charred meat. Ah sleep. That would be wonderful....

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Always σʟɗ, sometimes ηεω. Never sad , sometimes blue . Never ΞϺΡTУ , sometimes ғυʟʟ .Never push ing , always ρυʟʟιɴɢ .
What am I?
highlight► ☾moon

User Image ѻɔɔ: . . . . Ugh i hate this post but this was the best I could do. Sorry for this crap.

Anxious Shapeshifter

3,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

• ☀╒════════════════╕☀
                                              Where:My new favorite building!
                                              Who:Adelaide and Rena
                                              Mood:Prepared for the challenges ahead!
                                              Hunger level:Satisfied
                                              Flame level:Super heated!
                                              Attire:Average Day
                                              ☀╘════════════════╛☀
                                              ★⋖◇◆⊱ღ⊰◇◆⋗★

☞⋯⋯⋯ E's smile grew as Adelaide mentioned her own collection of snacks and she laughed cheerily. "That's real great. Already it seems like fitting in here is going to go a lot better then it did out there," she added the last bit with a faint tint to her cheeks, and as Adelaide mentioned wanting to learn to control her powers more the blush grew. Control... E knew it was her lack of it that often caused the issues she faced in daily life before but she hated it when people made it seem like she wasn't trying. Her smile faded slightly as her mind slipped into the past. Scenes of people greeting her with warmth and cheer, inviting her into their lives with acceptance quickly soured to images of the same people holding pails of water and various weapons and driving her away like a common beast. 'Get away, Monster!' the people shouted refusing to listen to her pleas, 'Please, I'm sorry! I have it under control now! I wouldn't hurt anyone I swear.' E closed her eyes briefly, she never had meant for anyone to get hurt and aside from a singe here and there no one had been, until... At the smell of heated plastic, the girl quickly opened her eyes and drew her hands away from the tray they had been in contact with. The tray was warped from the heat where he hands had been. "Tch. Stop being so ditzy Eldrid Mae." she mumbled, berating herself.

It was then when she realized that Addy had asked her a question. Quickly gathering herself together again E managed to get a response out. "Ah... Well it can be a bit difficult to explain," she began clearing her throat while casting a glance at the, now slightly deformed, tray with a wince. It wasn't all the difficult in reality but E was worried about the girls possibly abandoning her for her response. What she was, wasn't the average after all. 'Stop worryin' so much, she has powers too. They both probably have had their fair share of problems.' her conscious coached. Putting a small smile back on her face she looked up at the two again. "Well I guess the easiest way to explain, would be to say I can control fire," she began folding her hands together in her lap, the mass amount of food that had once been in front of her was gone now, and with it the need to risk damaging more school property. "In reality it's a bit more complicated. I'm what is considered a fire imp ya see, so it's really more of a I'm made of fire thing," her smile turned sheepish. "Control would also probably be a overstatement," she added slightly embarrassed before she quickly raised her hands in a peace gesture. "I promise though! I've got enough sense of it all that I won't hurt any of ya'll, really." she continued growing more anxious by the minute. What if they decided to run, or worse, throw their drinks at her or something.

El began tugging on one of her sleeves as she waited in trepidation for a response. Silence was not something she favored though and so it lasted only for a few heartbeats before she was compelled to speak again, "So what can you guys do?" she prompted before a question arose to her lips from an earlier thought. "Oh, and do either of you know who uhm..." her words trailed off slightly as she thought back to the nameplate and attempted to sound out the name she had seen their again. "I think it was... Lie - sandra?" she finally got out though her pronunciation of the name had the end result of sounding probably similar to how a southern country person would expect the name to be pronounced. Now those questions had answers she was willing to wait a moment in silence for, and so she waited hands clasped tightly together in her lap again as she silently hoped the girls wouldn't leave.

♨⋋⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋌♨
                                              Kawaii Butthole69
                                              Mitzy-nyan

Out Of Character <3
                                              Thunk thought thoughted.
                                              Spunk spoke spoked?
                                              Quote:

Winner

User Image
User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ❝ Are you going to do something? Or are you just going to stand there and bleed? ❞

↘↘Seeing Kid smile widely made the Demoness' seemingly cold heart flutter as her eyes stared at him, silently observing the lovely details of his face. She felt her gaze softening as he gently pulled her towards the bed, slowly plopping their backs on top of it as they comfortably left their feet to dangle off the side. With their fingers still laced together, Lilith heard a small, and slightly nervous laugh resonate from the young Magician, the sound making her turn her head to face him. He spoke, or stuttered rather, and the words only made Lilith's cheeks blush once more. It was so strange, yet so adorable how he struggled with his statement. It was something that was rather unlikely of him, but she found it incredibly endearing nonetheless. "Are we a- you know, are we...together now?" he asked, a hopeful spark in his eyes as he looked directly at her. The question made Lilith giggle, squeezing his hand a little harder as she leaned in closer to rest her head against his. ""I'm all yours, Kid Disaster," she said softly, nuzzling up against his cheek. "I'm willing to put up with your bullshit as long as you're willing to put up with mine," she added teasingly, giving him a quick peck before she positioned her body to face him, completely intertwining her arms over his.

It felt peculiar for the Demoness to behave so affectionately, but towards Kid it just seemed rather natural; effortless really. She felt barely a trace of anger or frustration in her usual time-bomb ticking body, and at the time all she wanted to do was just rest next to him, knowing that both were emotionally exhausted from everything that had transpired over the past few weeks. From the Death World, to the bitterness, to the shi-- awful school dance with the tie dragon, and then finding out that Elise.. "Oh ********]" Lilith suddenly blurted, raising her head from Kid's shoulder with her eyes struck with guilt. "I was a total a** to Elise, I.. I didn't even bother looking back at her after I lashed out at her in the locker room," she quickly explained to her now new significant other. The Demoness sat up, turning her head back so that her blood red eyes could meet Kid's dazzling ambers. "It.. It really didn't mean anything, right? I mean, that's what Elise said.." she questioned, biting her lip nervously as she waited for an answer from the boy.

The young Magician smiled at her. Seeing this side of Lilith was something he could get used to. If they were a thing, he'd be doing his best to make her happy, so when she explained the situation he understood. The fact that she'd apparently lashed out at Elise was almost definitely his fault anyway. He wasn't upset about it at all, the Demoness already said that she didn't care, but that didn't mean it wouldn't bother her to think about here and there. He kept his smile, sitting up as well and giving the girl a light kiss on the forehead while speaking to her honestly, looking in her worried eyes. "It didn't mean anything, I promise. It's a- well, now isn't a good time to explain actually...it's a bit complicated." He gave her the smile she was used to when he continued. "It's better if I explain it later, right now you've got something important to take care of. You get 'em, tiger."

"Pff," Lilith stifled a laugh at the expression Kid chose to use as he granted her her leave. "Not exactly the words of motivation I was expecting, but it'll have to do," she replied, finally standing up and walking across the room. Taking a moment to look at herself in the mirror, she saw that her eyes were still a little bit puffy and her nose was still had a tinge of redness to them. Letting out a sigh, she rubbed her face gently with her fingers. "I'll be back soon, but if you need to be anywhere else that's fine too." The tone in her voice was calm, but evidently tired. There was no doubt in her mind though that she was hoping to finally conclude the rest of the night on a good note, and that note entirely depended on Elise.

After rummaging through her personal belongings for a good couple of minutes, Lilith found the perfect peace offering and carefully placed it in a delicate satin pouch. If it's one thing I know about the girl, it's that she sure does love these sorts of things.. Securing the pouch in the Demoness' satchel, she directed her gaze towards Kid again, giving the Magician a soft smile. "I'll see you later, okay?"

Without another word, Lilith stepped out of their dorm room in search for the Inkchild, wherever she may be..

Jetfury
                                                  Little Miss Opinionated

COMPANY | Kid -- Elise
                                                  LOCATION | Dorm room -- On the way to the cafe
                                                  OUTFIT | Tank-top casual
                                                  OOC | Sorry for the delay! ^ ^

Korvie's Fav

Kawaii Warlord

25,650 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
User Image
Λ s ʈ ҽ ɼ ι α - α ҽ ɭ υ s

To be a star , you must shine your own light, follow your own path . . .

User Image

Asteria had this particular interest with diversity. She found the matter and possibility of diversity interesting with all it’s relativity, patterns, and uniqueness. Earth, as she found it, had a simple level of diversity. Well, Earth had a bit of a long way to go since the planet is still a level one planetary civilization. With the short time she had been there, she managed to learn the brief overall history of Earth. Well, the multiple theorized histories of Earth. Asteria was lacking enough informatives to get her information from and the only sources she was currently able to rely on were textbooks and the internet. (There were quite a few times where she found the internet to not be wholly reliable though). Overall, from what she learned, Earth had quite an interesting history. It was an ideal beginning for a thriving planet. She could see it in the plants and insects that flourished and thrived in the nearby forest of the school grounds. In many of the observable organisms around her, Asteria was able to perceive the miniscule details in their physical structures that hardly changed from their earlier generations.

“I wonder…” She spoke to herself as she eyed a wondering dragonfly. “What path would the creatures of Earth’s past would take if space matter had not interfered.” From what she researched, reptiles and insects ruled the earth. “If the planet was left at peace, perhaps the leading species would be of reptilian decent rather than mammal.” Planetary civilizations with features that the beings of Earth would call ‘reptilian’ is actually common. ‘Quite the sturdy creatures they are.’ Asteria thought.

For a moment Asteria stopped theorizing possibilities. Instead, she continued staring at the dragonfly hovering around her as she lost herself in amazement of Earth’s simple yet also diverse beauty. Once the dragonfly that she was observing settled, she cautiously drew closer, analyzing the perfect physical structure that hadn’t changed for millions of years. If anything it grew smaller. Asteria blinked when the dragonfly took off. When she lost sight of it, she finally refocused on her previous objective here. Collect data and specimens for later research.

“How tedious.” She sighed and brought out a sample jar. She decided to fill the container with a dandelion but found that it wouldn’t be so easy to take it out with the roots still intact. She huffed and repeatedly attempted to jab her fingers into the soil. “I wish I had known to buy a trowel.” After so many attempts she had only managed to bury her fingertips under the earth. Asteria was glowing violet from exhaustion and her fingernails were filthy from the soil. Asteria could just alter the gravitation between the plant and the ground surrounding it, but she didn’t know how deep the roots were into the ground. It would be bad if she were to guess calculate wrong. Tearing it out improperly would damaged vital roots and the plant won’t survive very long.

“Oh this is great, just wonderful.” Asteria continued to mutter sarcastically as she begun to dig a circular groove around the weed. It would be a very, very, very slow process to get the groove deep enough to extract the weed. But Asteria really wanted the dandelion. Though Asteria’s arm and hand were quickly growing tired from the repetitive movements. ‘I am a celestial being of the Andromeda Galaxy. I can summon great flames at will and crush, fling, and float any threat near me. Yet I am unable to dig a dandelion out from Earth’s soil.’ Asteria found the irony humorous and laughed softly.

User Image

. . . and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest.

User Image

My Conscience is Saying : This is silly

My Current Location : The forest near the campus

My Sweethearts<3 : no one at the moment

User Image o.c.c : Asteria gets off topic and distracted a lot. Also, her physical weakness is hilariously cute. P.S: Sorry for yet another late post. I know she's been M.I.A for a while.

High-functioning Hoarder

15,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

User Image

When Tharros sat down he was expecting pleasant conversation with fellow students. Just the average speak of what happened in class and what they pray won't happen in the near future. Instead he and Elliot were suddenly being offered roles in something vile. Lysandra was suggesting they start selling drugs and alcoholic drinks in the school to students! He had heard of students selling pills at normal schools but what this individual was talking about was on a much larger scale. Who in there right mind would even buy into that kind of idea? Before the demon could voice his opinion, Elise spoke up. She verbally tore into the other student, even injuring her hand by crushing an electronic cigarette in her bare hand. He understood she needed to get a point across but harming yourself was never a smart option.. It would be wise to check on the damage once she was done speaking. For all they knew a sharp could've gotten wedged in the cut. Anyway, the silverado had to agree with the inkchild on several points. Drugs came with many penalties, many horrific side effects to the user. They were nothing to trifle with in the slightest, especially for the pure goal of obtaining money. The conversation so far was bad even to start making his temper grow foul.

Elliot then spoke up, turning down the offer as well. He had a little sister to look out for and he was being very wise in looking out for her well being. Surprisingly he didn't go off on a tangent either at Lysandra, like Elise did. Maybe she said what he wanted to get out.. or perhaps not. He didn't really seem like the type to ramble on very much. Just when things started turning for the better, everything suddenly came to a screeching halt. It started with Elise making a comment on the scratches on Elliot's face, a very crude remark at that. What she had implied was the furthest from the truth and the male was fairly he gained those from their most recent class. That lizard wasn't easy to handle, even with two people. Just when Tharros was about to make a comment to defend his friend, someone beat him to the punch. Elliot bit back with his own remark, one just as crude. This was not the nonsense he needed to deal with right now. He was still a bit nauseated from having his mind opened, thus making him a bit on the cranky side. Now these two students were pretty much spitting acid at one another with harsh remarks.. It was the last straw.

As Tharros felt his temper start to flare, a solid black material stretched across a part of his face. It covered above his eyebrow, across his cheekbone, and even down to his chin. What happened next was very unlike him seeing as he always tried to keep his temper in check.. The reason now being very clear. He slammed a fist on the table and glared at everyone seated at the table. "That is enough!" The demon snapped before turning his gaze to Lysandra, emerald eyes narrowed to a glare. "First of all.. How dare you even suggest we start peddling drugs at a school. I agree with Elise that the entire idea is simply mad and idiotic. You have failed to consider something here.. This is not your average school. All the teachers are powerful beings, especially the Dean. It wouldn't take them long at all to find out your little operation and what do you think the punishment would be? A male in my class was forced to endure an earthen shell that reconstructed itself every time it broke merely for using his powers when he shouldn't have.. Don't you ever suggest something of this manner to me again. It is vile and it is wrong.." Was he being harsh? Yes. Though at the moment he didn't have much of a filter at all.

Next was Elise and Elliot as he shifted his gaze to them. "As for you two.. Miss Elise, it was wrong of you to make that manner of comment to Elliot. You didn't know the source of his scratches, so to assume something like that was very uncalled for.. What kind of reaction did you expect after saying that?" Normally Tharros always tried to defende woman and treat them with the utmost respect. Though that didn't mean he was going to make an excuse for all of their actions. Men did have the right to defend themselves in certain ways, like in this case it was only verbal. "Elliot, while I understand that you felt insulted, that is no excuse to say something so crude.. Both of you should know better by now! Flinging distasteful words at one another for absolutely no reason at all! It is childish and shameful.." Tharros took a deep breath to try and calm himself, the armor starting to vanish from his face. He needed to get his temper back under control before it got worse.. "I need to head elsewhere so I can calm myself.. Being here will only make it worse." The male stood up and left the cafeteria, leaving behind the remainder of his lunch. He needed to take a walk to get away from the situation and ensure it wouldn't get worse. Luckily it seemed much more calm outside the building.. Perhaps a stroll through the school would be just the thing to get his mood mellowed out.

Where: Cafeteria! - Around campus
Who: Elliot and two madams - No one
Condition: Perfect - Annoyed
Wearing: X
Out of Class:
User Image Phantoms

Kawaii Butthole69

Little Miss Opinionated

Oxii Clean

Obsessive Cultist

User Image
User Image

❛❛ IF YOU MESS WITH ME THEN YOU WILL MEET YOUR END

Sergio looked over at Isabella and chuckled a little at her remark. ”I have to agree with you on that one. This school does have really good food.” He had already eaten his meal before meeting Isabella so there was no need for him to eat again. Upon further inspection of the cafeteria it seemed like students were finishing their meals and heading back to their dorms. ”This school is very unique. It’s the only school that houses students like us.”

After saying that statement he was kind of glad that there wasn’t any other school’s like this one around. ”This school accepts students from all around the world. You came here on your own free will while others didn’t have a choice. If the dean thinks you’re a threat to humans they come and capture you and bring you here. That was the case for me and many other student’s here.”

Reflecting back on the last few days here it felt like a prison. There were small cliques of students, you have to fight every day to survive, and you needed to have at least one to make living here bearable. He shook his head to forget that thought and looked at Isabella. ”Now tell me something about yourself. Like what kind of powers you have, or why you decided to come here.”

Obnoxious Panda
User ImageUser Image

Candra rolled her eyes as Setsuna awoke and began grumbling. It was like no one here knew what manners were. She shook her head, tossing her hair back over her shoulders and held him up closer to her eye-level. “Oh, I’m sorry,” she said with mock sincerity in response to his complaint. “Did my face get between you and the wall? How terribly rude of me.”

She dropped her free hand, deciding not to poke him any more now that he was conscious. She did feel an urge to manhandle the little creature; pull at his limbs, run her fingers over his body to see how he was put together and how his anatomy worked… But now was not the time for that. If he was a student here, roughing him up might get her in trouble. She certainly didn’t need that on the very first day… Perhaps another time though, after she knew what sort of punishment to expect and could weigh the costs better. For now she just picked him over with her eyes. She turned the folder he stood on around to stare at his back as he distractedly introduced himself and began typing away at a tiny cell phone.

“Charmed... I’m sure,” she said dryly. Finished looking him over, she turned the folder back around so he was facing her again. “If you don’t mind me asking though, what exactly are you? You’re a little… small to be human, and you were somehow just flying.”

Her fingers twitched and Candra bit her lip as she had to resist the urge to poke and prod at him again, thinking that he must have wings hidden somewhere. Trying to distract herself she sighed and shifted, curling her legs up beneath herself then rising to her knees. She kept Setsuna and the folder fairly stable as she clambered to her feet, then bent to pick up and shoulder her bag. “As for my name, you can call me Candra, I guess. I was about to head inside the dorms so I could give you a lift if you want.” She looked down at him and smirked. “It’d probably take you an hour just trying to reach the door knob.”

User Image

Where I am Courtyard, next to the dorm building
Who I'm with Setsuna
What I feel Curious and sore
What I have on This
OOC She wants to touch his body... But it ain't for no sexy times!

High-functioning Sleuth

19,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
                                                      User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEverything I knew is gone.
                                                      User Image
                                                      ƔAs he'd hoped, the courtyard was mostly empty, aside from a few groups of people scattered about. Still, they were deep in conversation and weren't likely to pay all that much attention to their surroundings. Out of nowhere, Shaun tried to smack him across the face, failing miserably. It was hard for Vincent to resist laughing at the sad attempt. A girl stepped out from the Phys. Ed. building and was walking in their direction. Vincent did note that she was his new roommate, but he ignored her for the time being, as she was likely to ignore them. At least, that was the impression she had given him during their brief exchange this morning.

Oh how wrong he was. Out of nowhere, she called Elly an attention-seeking whore. If Vincent hadn't been holding the bruised and beaten Shaun, he'd...well he couldn't say exactly what he'd do. Although, it seemed as though he didn't have to do anything as Elly went off on the girl, Vincent thought that Diviana was her name, but he wasn't sure. Either way, Elly dubbed her Lilith II, which seemed fairly accurate. The red-haired girl used her powers to ice over his roommate's shoes before deciding that the conversation was over with and continuing towards the Phys. Ed. building. All he did was send the dark-haired girl a dirty look before following behind Elly. That was one situation he would have to deal with later.

Once they were inside the Nurse's office, Vincent set Shaun down on one of the cots that were lined up. Free of the burden, Vincent turned to Elly while moving to lean against the wall next to the bed. "I'm sorry for my...new roommate's behavior,"
                                                      he said with a look of disgust on his face, "I could explain things to her later, or something. If you want."
                                                      User Image

What am I to make of this new tomorrow?

Location: Courtyard--& Nurse's office
                                                      Company: Elly, Shaun, Diviana
                                                      Thoughts: Essentially, RAGE.
                                                      Emotion: All kinds of negative things.
                                                      OOC: s**t post is s**t. xP

The Retarded Dove

Little Miss Opinionated

Gigi da Soldier
User Image
User Image

User Image

User ImageOMINIC--User ImageARIOLUS

════════════════════════════════════════

Narrowing his eyes at the other male's lack of response to his glare, Dominic,
turned his head slightly to one side to eye him at an angle, a frown tugging at
the corner of his mouth. Frankly, he wasn't entirely sure what to make of the
human's vigilant composure. There was one thing, of which he was absolutely
certain: a human who had the gall to stand his ground when confronted by
one of Dominic's sort, would most definitely have courage enough to seek and
snuff him out. A fearless enemy was one to keep away from. ... Then again,
he hadn't exactly seen his true face, as of yet--not that this little fact made him
any less reticent about revealing himself.

"Well, it was nice meeting both of you, but I, for one, am hungry and I must
eat. I wouldn't suppose one of you knows where the cafeteria is would you?"

Despite his previous question never having been answered, from the young
man's query, he heard enough to easily guess what exactly the cafeteria was.
Apparently, it was the place where people would victual. This discovery made
Gia's previous suggestions much more sensical, retrospectively. In fact, it
had probably been the only useful thing he'd heard yet, today. Hell, if he was
lucky, he wouldn't have to set up shop, tonight, at all.

Needless to say, Dominic was quite relieved that the girl wouldn't press the
matter, after he'd avoided her unspoken question, and neither did she
further inquire of information he wasn't willing to give. It seemed that,
for the moment, the other male was quite intent on gaining her attention.
While the topic of fashion kept the two distracted, he couldn't help but
wrinkle his nose at it. His hands suddenly feeling stiff, he took a moment to
firmly, but gently pull his flattened hands back by the fingertips, stretching
them. Tendons crackled and knuckles popped as he did, causing him to give
an annoyed, yet amused huff. Endoskeletons certainly were odd.

Looking to the two people again as they spoke of wardrobes, Dom figured
that now would be an opportune time to kindly ******** off, before he had a
chance to outstay his welcome. Just as he was turning to take his leave,
Gia called out his name. Was she... inviting him along? Even though he had
just stolen from her and threatened her? .... Why? As far as he could see, he
had given her little to no reason to even turn her back on him, much less let
him hang around like they were friends.

"What? ... You don't mind?" he asked, arching an eyebrow dubiously.
While he paused, he seemed to consider the concept, cocking his head to eye
her from a thoughtful sort of angle, his countenance soon taking on a faint
expression of recollection. "Hmm... I suppose you might not..." he softly
murmured in a somewhat cautious tone.

"Very well," he agreed, after a moment of consideration, giving a nonchalant
shrug and a slow arch of one eyebrow. A vague sort of smirk adorned his face,
one faint and noncommital, so that an onlooker couldn't possibly discern
either haughty friendliness or wry, obscured slyness, with confidence.
"I was going to make a run there, anyway."

Who's About: Gia and Linus
Out of Cobwebs: --------------------

-CaPtaIn_FLyy-

nechann

Jetfury's Kouhai

Battle-ready Spark

User Image
User Image

The Cafeteria >>> Outside? :Where am I?
E and Addy >>> ???, it's someone I don’t know :Who's with me?
Casual (dampened by pop v.v) :Attire
I just don’t want to hurt anyone again but I don’t know if I can stand to stay... :Thoughts
Please don’t take this as Rena rejecting them both v.v she just has her issues still and isn’t very comfortable with people knowing it just yet. They'll have their bonding times coming up I hope~ She really will need those friends coming up. :O.o.C.

User Image
User Image

Rena would just take to listening for a bit as the other two girls spoke, Addy quickly filling in E on a few things that she had neglected like the behavioral patterns of teachers and the Dean...and talking cats? That was one of the things Rena hadn’t exactly seen here yet. The thought of a talking kitty was something that the Siren wouldn’t have minded coming across. Maybe she’d have to ask Addy where these mysterious vocal felines resided. That was a later thing though as the subject soon turned instead to a topic that Rena really, really wasn’t eager to talk about. As far as she was concerned sharing her own skills were akin to letting her guard down. Letting her guard down would then mean accidentally talking, which opened up a further can of worms in that she didn’t know what would happen with that. As much as this place could supposedly help them to control that like Addy said she really did not want to test the limits on the first few people she wanted to consider friends. It didn’t really help that it was exactly in that way she’d lost one of the very few people who had meant the world to her.

Luckily Rena was spared from answering the question she dreaded for a few moments as E stepped up to the plate. The fiery girl had apparently been lost in her own thoughts for a moment leading to the smell of melted plastic emanating where she had been gripping one of her trays a little too tightly. Since she had already told Rena at the fountain what her skills were in explaining her abundance of snacks it hadn’t surprised her that she would share her unique properties with Addy as well. She really didn’t mind E’s power, and it was one that she could expect would even be useful at points..except maybe in the rain. Plus the redhead at least had some semblance of control over her flames, considering she hadn’t burned Rena earlier when helping the Siren up at the fountain. ‘At least she has way more control than I do. I don’t even know how someone can control a voice...’

Sighing, it took only a moment for her to realize that they were waiting on her answer. Of course it was only fair that Rena step in on the game and share too, right? The only problem was she didn’t know how to tell them or stop any more questions that were bound to arise by saying her voice is her power. As far as they both were concerned she had yet to do so much as utter a single syllable, which was a cover that still suited Rena fine. It was safer that way and she was more comfortable with it, considering there was no way to tell how anyone would take the truth behind what her skills were and how they had gotten her stuck in this place. Those were the sort of thoughts that would continue to occupy Rena’s mind as she let the pen do her talking for her once more on yet another new sticky note, all the other ones just starting to make up a little pile at the edge of her tray. There were only a couple bites to her pizza left but they were all but forgotten at the current subject as she finished her final note for the moment.

My power is probably something you both are better off without hearing. It’s really a freakish stupid thing that causes nothing but trouble for anyone. I promise when I have some idea on how to control it I’ll tell you both. Maybe the next time we can eat together? Sorry.

She would leave it at that last apology as she stuck the post-it to the table, avoiding the fact that her hands were shaking ever so slightly. At least one of the two was bound to pick up on her fear and self-loathing at some point here and Rena could only hope that they wouldn’t take her next actions to heart too much. Picking up her bag she would sling it over her shoulder again as she stepped away from the table, not even taking up her tray this time as she rushed off, much like her means of departing Miguel’s class prior to this. All the while her mind was working to convince herself that this move was the right one in distancing herself from anyone she wanted to be friends with until the time was right, not stopping even if they called out to her. ‘It’s too soon. I shouldn’t have thought I could even trust myself around friends yet let alone to make any. It’s better this way.’

Keeping her head down as she vacated the cafeteria alone Rena had no goal in mind on where to go. So long as she was alone it was best, rather than say something she regretted accidentally. It was much like this that the Siren kept along, only glancing up as she brushed by someone she didn’t recognized to give the young woman an apologetic glance though Rena didn’t actually voice an apology to whoever she was as she tried to get away for a bit of solitude.

User Image

Thoughts Writing. Speech

User Image

”Silent Storm Song”

”Kawaii Butthole69”

”Yujiki”
All on you~ Please be gentle v.v

User Image

User Image

--------------------------------------------------------------

Setsuna's HP: { ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ }
Other Info: Is fairy sized (about 2 inches/5CM tall)
Current location: near the dorm building

He typed her name in along with a few minors details about her in her phone before answering. "Candra...okay then..."He picked himself up from off of the folder. The bruises and cuts from the fight and the strain from the little crash were all starting to ache him. He didn't pay much attention to her, eying him down like a piece of meat. Though the touching was a little strange. She asked him a question, "What am I?" He repeated. That was a question he often asked himself. What exactly was his purpose for existing? This was a world where he had to change to be accepted, a world where being himself was simply unacceptable. His size and physical strength was nothing compared to all these giants. All he had were his smarts to get him through the days. He realized his pause and looked away. "I'm nothing..." He muttered. "I'm just a student here...That's all you need to know." He checked his pockets and backpack to make sure everything was there.

She offered him a ride inside, but his answer was simple. He shook his head and without a word he jumped off the folder, using his wind magic to soften the fall with a roll. He picked himself up slowly, staggering away into the shadows of the dorm building. Just like that he was out of sight.

He staggered through the shadows, slowly heading towards one of the dorm vents. He slide bast the bars and fell over near the metal wall. He crawled and leaned against it, a sharp pain striking on the side of his abdomen. He took off his shirt and book bag, revealing a deep red band near his rib. He did remember hitting the vent bar when he was flying through. There mustve been a delay thanks to the medications from earlier but... He clenched his fist, the pain making him sweat and the headache banging at his head. Shivering, he reached into his book bag, taking out the medical kit. His vision was going in and out, but he managed to crack the metal tin open. He reached for his pain kills and other medicines, but without realizing it he mixed a few pills together. He tried to pick out the pills, but out of anger he grabbed what he could and swallowed them. He grabbed his canteen of water and poured it over his face, catching only some in his mouth. He sat there, holding his stomach, trying to comfort himself.

((OOC:This is post 4/6 [FINAL edited] ))

--------------------------------------------------------

quotes:

dhampir_princess

User ImageXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXUser Image

Perfect Loiterer

User Image
User Image
                                                Well it didn't exactly make sense why these people loved to live in fear, but for the love of all that is good did they have to be so mean about it? This bird is most definitely flying solo in that case, and to keep herself from literally yelling or lashing out, she decided to drink a good hefty amount of her whiskey. Sheesh, only an idiot would do drugs without knowing the meaning of moderation, besides, what good would the use of pathos going to do to her? Emotional ties to people she has no idea about didn't exactly tell her much, so whether or not the kids had problems was not of her concern, and it sucks in this place anyways, people need some way to get by. It wasn't entirely about the money either, it was about getting that s**t off of her hands and trying to muscle through however long they had to endure this place. "I'm not finna lie, it was a long shot, but I don't exactly think all tha salt is warranted, ya kn--" she let out a quick little gigglesnort when she made her remark about Elliot's face, then smirked at him. "Well s**t...thing's are REALLY heatin' up 'round 'ere...you guys are real cute 'specially when ya fight."

When the more handsome and classy of the two men spoke, Lysandra couldn't help but feel her heart sink into her stomach. All of that yelling and obvious misinformation about her not knowing what kind of school this was tipped her off that he wasn't really the brightest when he was mad. He sure as hell was hot when he was though, but now he's got his big girl panties in a bunch and would probably not take her up on an offer if she asked him on a date. Would it be weird if she put her finger in his mouth while he was letting Elise and Elliot have it? Of course the words he was spewing from his mouth sounded like very sensual gibberish to her ears since she currently had something else on her mind. Probably, but while he was yelling she was literally going over all kinds of plans on how to get with him, maybe catch him while he's doing something fancy like..pretending to have a handlebar mustache or exercising to a really good song. Of course the words he was spewing from his mouth sounded like very sensual gibberish to her ears since she currently had everything else, but the topic on her mind. "...Wai...agh. Fokken shites...where do ya think he's goin'? Slick, I swear to fok, you gotta tell me or I'll tear your scrote n' d**k off and 3D print a replacement!"

She didn't exactly realize that she was actually almost crawling on the table on her hands and knees, exposing her cleavage to everyone and their grandmother. Lysandra put her hands on his arms and grabbed him, staring him down with the expression of a frustrated puppy looking for a treat. "Elise! This ain't cool, you gotta help me too, he's...HE'S LIKE PERFECT! DAMN!" She sat back down and assumed a defeated slouch, letting out a heavy sigh from her lips. Was she doomed to be alone in a school of idiots gifted with a perfect body, and the companionship of another perfect female friend. It was really upsetting, especially since she made a fool of herself acting like a schoolgirl in heat. The plotting continued in her mind, prompting her to perk back up and her eyes flashing orange, signalling that she was now volatile and fiery. "Elise...bruh, I need yer number! We're pullin' some covert s**t. Operation: Green Eyed Charmer is in effect."

Lysandra turned her attention to Elliot and pointed to him and spoke sharply "if ya think about sayin' somethin' smart, well yer psychic, so you tell me." With those words her fist generated a small fiery explosion, billowing upward, but then her arms fell to her side and she let out a sigh. "...just please help me out on this, just do me one solid, I helped yer sister in the Death World, and Elise...you're like the coolest mofo here, eh fok it I'll leave you my number, we can squad up soon. I gotta get on good terms with him!" Just like that she dropped her phone number on the table written on a napkin, packed up her whiskey and headed out with her sunglasses. "seriously...you better fokken text me soon with some coordinates or somethin..pleeeeeaaaase!" She has never truly begged before, but this time was different, Tharros was a fancy man and she was definitely up for some kind of challenge, maybe even an actual boyfriend since he is so proper. Lysandra could see his figure from afar by the time she left, and was on the move, hiding in nearby shrubbery and up in trees, almost stalking him, but this was different, she was waiting to talk! So it's completely legal, right?

company Elise and Some dudes named Tharros and Elliot--&Herself (Tharros kinda)
                                                                    location A nice little cafe, for friendly chats n' such--&Right on Tharros's trail
                                                                    ooc This makes me feel so good, yet it breaks my heart for some reason...
                                                                    Little Miss Opinionated
                                                                    Yokoalchemist
                                                                    Kawaii Butthole69

Rich Wife

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ⓢⓐⓑⓔⓛⓛⓐ ⓘⓝⓓⓢⓞⓡ

⚜⚜lσσk, dσ nσt tσuch.
⚜⚜σnlч wαtch frσm αfαr.

Isabella leaned back in her seat and drank down all of her tea at once. Once she opened her mouth, all of the steam from the tea flowed out of her mouth, as if a bomb had blown up in her stomach. She started to shove food into her mouth, not really caring that that she didn't appear ladylike. She got that from her mother. "That sounds pretty rough, honestly. Especially since you used the word 'capture'. But this place reminds me of high school. I can smell the bitchiness in the air. Maybe that's my perfume, but it definitely reminds me of high school." Isabella brushed her hair back and then shook her head. Going to a human high school was rough. Isabella got a lot of s**t for her white hair and her unusually bright, nearly white blue eyes. Constantly switching schools because of mysterious fires, or students doing weird, embarrassing things and not knowing why.
"Okay, going with the first question. My abilities are air manipulation, which is difficult to go into, controlling and creating fire, and I also have the abilities to persuade people and animals. By that, I mean if I come across someone with a very weak mind, or I can get into their head, I can make them do what I want. Just by telling them to with my mind. It got me into a lot of trouble in school and at home. Unfortunately, this has no limitations. So, if I'm crazy enough, I could lure men and women into their deaths. But that goes against my moral code." Isabella scooped more of her food into her mouth. "You also asked why I came here. Well, my parents taught me the best they could to control my abilities. My newly-human mother, Aida, didn't know much about having powers. They mainly came from my mage father, Zander. But when my powers went out of control, my parents and I got scared. See, if I didn't want them to get out of control, they would have to basically torture me. So. I found this place. And now I'm sitting across from a boy named Sergio who seems to be very interested in the conversation." Isabella finished as she stabbed a noodle and slipped it into her smiling little mouth.

➳whєrє αm í?: Cafeteria
➳hσw αm í fєєlíng?: Less hungry
➳whαt αm í wєαríng?: Day 1
➳quσtє σf thє dαч?: "So it goes." -Vonnegut
➳σσ¢:

Kiba-j

Merry Camper

17,500 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Intermediate Skill 100
User ImageUser Image
                                                        THE NIGHT WAS ALL YOU HADXXXTHE NIGHT WAS ALL YOU HADXXXTHE NIGHT WAS ALL YOU HADXXXTHE NIGHT WAS ALL YOU HAD
                                                        You RAN into the night from ALL YOU had || Found yourself A PATH upon the ground
                                                        . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
                                                        x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

XXXXXXXXYOU RAN INTO THE NIGHT
                                                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXYOU CAN'T BE FOUNDXXXXXXXX
                                                        x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
                                                        . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

xxxxxI'mxxxaxxxghostxxxof a girlxxxthat I want to be most . . .

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. . . I'mxxxthe [shell]xxxof a girlxxxthat i used to know well
                                                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Elise had to admit, so far this whole school year had been...unexpectedly insane so far. And it seemed like it was only going to escalate, especially with Lysandra around. There was a rather rude retort for Elliot in response to her friendly jab, which would have entertained her quite thoroughly if he hadn't called her lady bits freaky. That was definitely not a word she ever liked to hear being tossed her way. But before she could cut-in and make that quite clear with a nice solid smack tot he boy's wounded face, Tharros decided he'd sat quietly long enough. It caught the Inkchild off-guard with simply the fist pounded against the table, seeing as she'd only seen a polite gentlemanly persona from the fair-haired boy. She started to reassess that image as she glanced up at Tharros and saw a rather intimidating looking black mass spreading across his face. Elise couldn't help but feel her muscles tense, unsure if he might do more than chastise them all verbally...Both of you should know better by now! Flinging distasteful words at one another for absolutely no reason at all! It is childish and shameful..."

Elise's eyebrows lowered at the comment. That was what you did with friends; you mock them and poke fun--you just did it carefully and in good spirits. Obviously Elise had gathered Elliot's face hadn't been brutally assaulted by the female genitalia. Why he would assume she could be so daft...It didn't matter, she decided. 'Just let it go; maybe he had a rough time last period.' And she could imagine that Lysandra's forthright offer could be more than unsettling for somebody so polite. As she figured she should apologize for her behavior upsetting Tharros, the boy decided it was bets he took his leave and headed out the doors before any of them got a word in. Not that Lysandra seemed to notice. "...Wai...agh. Fokken shites...where do ya think he's goin'?" Elise opened her mouth to point out that her new friend was basically doing a desperate mating dance on the table, several of the other students around them now frozen with their gawky stares, spoons and forks suspended on their route to mouths before the girl seemed to realize and sat back down.

As things were playing out, she found it hard to tell if she'd enjoy the excitement or be having to worry for her well-being...'Fifty-fifty; I'm sure it will all pan out.' "Slick, I swear to fok, you gotta tell me or I'll tear your scrote n' d**k off and 3D print a replacement!" Wide, blue eyes stared at the girl, then slowly moved to Elliot as she tried to process the validity of the threat. From the boy's expression, she was pretty sure he'd come to the same conclusion of 'Pretty ******** valid'. "...just please help me out on this, just do me one solid, I helped yer sister in the Death World, and Elise...you're like the coolest mofo here, eh fok it I'll leave you my number, we can squad up soon. I gotta get on good terms with him!" By now the girl was simply sitting and watching as Lysandra cascaded through several levels of desperation, intimidation, and hopeless longing. It was fascinating to say the least, but her fiery enthusiasm could have come with a warning, as Elise had to glance down so her retinas didn't sting so much.

As the girl finally seemed to let her lust win over, Elise continued to stare at the empty chair and the number-laden napkin for a good few seconds while her belief caught up with her. "...Jesus ******** Christ." Her wide eyes and almost befuddled expression slowly turned to the only other remaining body at the table before she finally let out another hearty chuckle and rested her hand against the side of her neck, supporting herself by propping her elbow on the table. "Looks like our new friends are both quite...lively. Twenty pounds says one of them ends up in the Infirmary before the night is out." She glanced once more at the exit, curious to know if she should be more worried for Lysandra or Tharros at this point... "And boy, it sure sounds like somebody is touchy about their slick little Baby Face, aren't they?" Elise slowly poured out, her voice growing slightly higher at 'baby face' as she gently pinched the good cheek on Elliot's face a couple times before leaning back in her chair and cutting the boy a more forward look. "Why don't you just sit tight and run a hand through that shiny head of yours so it's all lubed up to remove that stick up your arse before I remove it for you, yeah?"

The only thing that bugged her more than the fact that his hair was so greasy it would probably blind her if he turned his head wrong, was how he seemed to not be able to take a god damn joke. Elise stretched out her arms and legs, realizing how sore they were from the day as she gave Elliot a more serious look. "I don't know why Tharros thought I was serious, but I was just messing with you. Clearly, I have a pretty decent grasp of what the female genitalia can do being that I've had my own for all my life--just trying to lighten the mood rather than just ask what tried to tear your face off." Elise leaned forward and narrowed her eyes at the boy, a snide smirk crossing her likes. "And by the way--I can't bite what I can't see, Elliot. But if you call me 'freaky' ever again, I'll sure as hell do my best to find it, and you'll be lucky if the worst thing I do to it is bite." He'd be lucky to walk right for weeks from how hard she'd tear him a new one if he did, that was for sure. But she felt the matter was clear enough with that, and instead moved on to something Lysandra had mentioned in her heat-stricken lust-out. "So, you're a psychic, eh? Like the fortune-teller kind, or the thought-reading sort? Or is it something completely different?" Admittedly, she hadn't come across a psychic yet as far as she had known, and she was curious. Not to mention, she had heard of some that could peer deep into the mind--possibly where her memories had been locked away...

Before the boy could explain much, Elise noticed a familiar face enter the cafeteria and lock onto her. Her body language belied her instant rush of concern, rather sure Lilith had finally decided to finish this with her fists and not just her sharp words. The Inkchild's lips pursed into a faint line as she sat up straight and saw Lilith motion for her. "Elliot, excuse me--we'll have to finish this conversation at another time...I think somebody needs my audience." It was easy to notice to shift in her tone from just moments before, her hand moving across the table to grab the napkin before she stood up. Her gaze never left Lilith, however. "You should probably go check up on Tharros and Lysandra, just in case. I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?" She broke eye-contact briefly to nod at Elliot before she slowly made her way over to the demoness. The pit in her stomach was quite a burden as she forced herself to keep going. She knew she had something coming, and while she really hadn't meant to get in anybody's way, last night still happened. "What do you want, Lilith?" Her tone wasn't sharp, but her gaze was hard as she followed the girl into the hallway where there weren't so many people.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                                        XXXXXXXXXXTHIS IS YOUR HEARTXXXCAN YOU FEEL IT?XXXTHIS IS YOUR HEARTXXXCAN YOU FEEL IT?
                                                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXAll this bad blood here || Won't you let it dry?

XXXXXXXXXXXIT'S BEENCOLD FOR YEARS
                                                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXWON'T YOU LET IT LIE?XXXXXXX
                                                        xxxxxBut thesexxarexthe days xxxthat bind you, xxforever . . .

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. . . And thesexxxlittle {things}xxxdefine you;xxforever

My apparel: It's kinda sticky with soda now...Oh well.
                                                        Thoughts: If you want to fight, please just get it over with quick. I'm tired...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOC
                                                        ~
                                                        Karmie Kloo
                                                        Kawaii Butthole69

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out