12,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Clambake 200
User Image
User Image

"What? You've never seen a ghost embody human flesh before?"
-

Standing in the dorm hallway she looked far out into the distance of the windows, leaning against the walls and crossing her arms. She felt different and couldn't place her to decide whether if this was a positive thing that showed her growth, or the exact opposite
                                        Am I getting weak? Diviana held her blink for a couple of seconds before opening her eyes again. To Diviana, she could truly identify when she was physically better through every fall and scar developed with Asura. However when she compared herself to Nix, No point of a comparison to the lesser,, she felt a disappointment. A loss in progress. Am I getting weak? She asked herself again trying to recognize all of the growth and obstacles she's been through. Though in her mind, all she counted was her progress of "getting better" physically and mentally. It was had never crossed her mind at this point that she had become a little bit more emotionally opened as she was accompanied by a good friend (Aura) through her journey. The influence was both apparent and non-apparent, however being more sympathetic was becoming a little bit more noticeable to her. Diviana shook her head and thumped a fist on the wall behind her. Thinking about all this stuff after speaking to some weakling was just messing with her head, bullshit. What she really needed was to clear her mind, she wanted a challenge, a real challenge. She wanted another goal. Yeah sure, improving herself so that she could find the trapper and kill them was one thing, but above all else, it seemed more like an overarching end goal rather one that she could work towards as of this moment. Then there were other goals - other goals where she could set herself to hit harder, faster, better and stronger under a set time, but those were short term. Diviana turned her head when she heard steps near the door frame of the room, and stood straight up once she noticed it was Aura. However, she wouldn't give much of a care if it were for Nix's munchkin of a roommate. "Well that wasn't a total waste of time," she had to comment. If anything, I at least know how to break her harder.

Almost ready to leave the dorm space, Diviana unexpectedly felt a short burst of energy purge a couple of times through her veins and resulted in her raising her head and being suspended from the ground a couple feet. She put her hand on Aura's shoulder as the moments passed for support, being that she was unable to let her friend know what was going on until "it" had passed. During this time she could breathe just as normal as any other scum of a human, but these bursts of energy made things a little harder. It was almost like being injected with little shots of adrenaline between several seconds, but was not specifically a bad feeling. During her past experiences, these feelings and bursts only occurred when someone was tampering or was purposely opening the rift between the world of the living and the dead. An essence of rot brewed beneath her nose like a fresh delicious cup of coffee in the morning, and her eyes gleamed with a white glow. Slowly, the essence had slowly decayed away on its own as if the rift was closing, and there she was back on solid ground again. Diviana put her hand on her human chest and took a couple of deep breaths with short ones in between before looking at Aura with a smile on her face,
                                        "Someone is here." She herself didn't exactly know who or if it was a person at all, but all she knew was that they were more in touch with apparitions better than either Elliot or Addy, or both combined. To Diviana in specific this meant that she could "eat" more satisfyingly; have more energy than relying on the cafeteria food. "I don't know who, but they could or could not make me feel better than I usually do," was all she could really say at this point. "But I'm ok, really," she assured.

Diviana turned her head when she heard the PA system let out a low buzz before she heard of the esteemed Mr.Knife. She didn't have much thought about the upcoming events besides the broken barrier because she never took part in any of those types of events or places in the pasts. She's heard and seen of fairs and malls in the past, but never attended to any because she could already just kill to get what she wanted. Especially without expending her energy on trying to deal with lesser creatures. She herself knew that getting higher class attire was better when she actually had a challenge to kill, rather than touching filthy human money.
                                        "Mall of..Everything? Does it really have everything?" She thought out loud with her eyes remaining on the PA system before moving back to Aura. This must be where Setsuna gets all his contraptions from... Diviana was definitely more intrigued by the barriers falling and the elixir. Killing the trapper that tortured her and then brought her to the school did come to mind, but considering how long ago the time was and how long she's spent at the school; she figured that she would not have long enough to find him and finish the deed. With that in mind, she really did wonder who would try to escape or if someone were to come. What she did know in particular was to stow away her elixir for as long as possible. Being under the school's power, she usually didn't find much harm that she would need it anyway, but it will surely come in handy in the future. Diviana looked at Aura with gentle eyes before sticking out her tongue and throwing her backpack on one of her shoulders."To the mall then?"

As the two departed from the dormitory building and out towards the "Mall of Everything," Diviana couldn't help but address the barriers falling down.
                                        "To your knowledge, has this barrier ever fallen down? I mean, I know it's impenetrable, but he makes it seem like it's crucial... With the elixirs and all? We didn't even get those during the tournament..." Diviana, out of a handful if not less, was one of those students who didn't see that there was anything wrong with how Knife ruled the school. It didn't seem utilitarian or anything at all, if anything, he was right. For Diviana in specific, the school has done nothing more but helping her become better. Therefore when others spoke about how they wanted to leave or how Knife was brainwashing them, all she thought was that their mentality was (and still is) rubbish.

✉text
                                        speech
                                        thought

Attire: OOTD
                                        Company: Aura
                                        Feelings: Curious
                                        OOC: Yea, Div is pro-Knife. BWAHAHAH

Mitzy-nyan

Kawaii Explorer

12,915 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hero 100
User Image
User Image

"Hue hue hue," Singlet giggled when Elliot called Fawn cute. "He called you cute!" She emphasized. "I'm cute too, we can be cute together." Skipping after the two, Singlet's chant about the ice-cream completely blocked out her hearing from any talk between the two until she came to a sudden stop because Fawn had done so. The girl had simply stopped to look at something . In sudden surprise, Singlet however abruptly stopped and took a few steps back looking directly at Fawn, "HEH?! Watch where you're going!" Singlet shook her fists and scrunched up her face. However, with no response back, Singlet became confused. It seemed as if the girl was way distracted by something else, as if something could be way more interesting than what Singlet had to say. "Hey, hey, hey. It's me, Singlet, your friend," Singlet reminded trying to wave her hands in front of the girl. In late response, Singlet also then turned around to see what the whole big deal was. Smacking her hands at her cheeks, Singlet then unleashed a gasp, "Maaaaaaaaagic~!" Her eyes sparkled as a building popped-up out of nowhere with countless glimmering lights. It was humongous. Deeply charmed by awe, Singlet kept whispering, "Maaagic~" as she zombie walked towards the building until she heard Fawn's voice in the background.

"Right-O!" Singlet shouted jumping up and down with her index finger in the air. "You can just ask the office to help get your stuff for you." Singlet explained as best as she could as she walked away from the building and towards Fawn again. Elbowing the girl gently, Singlet winked at her to say, "And if you're lucky, the Ballman unit will come with you and help you. I got to ride in one of their pockets and meet Netty! It was AMAZING." Singlet brushed her bangs away from her face, she could tell she was getting too excited. She knew that she had to tone it down anyway, at least, until she had her icecream. "But if they don't help you, you can borrow my trusty wagon!" Without anything further to say, Singlet then continued to follow beside Elliot's tracks in the snow.

She was playing follow the leader with Elliot and Fawn, except that they didn't know because she just followed in a marching stance rather than announcing so.
                                        "The ants go marching one by one, hurrah! HURR-Hey, waiiit a minute!" Singlet stopped to look behind her. "Gooby! Move your fat butt here!" Singlet's brows furrowed and stomped her feet as she stopped to turn and face Gooby. "Well I ought'a!" She continued to say stomping after it and past Fawn. Gooby was going to make her late for the ice-cream party and it was going to be all its fault. She had to teach Gooby who was boss. However, it was much easier said than done. With how big Gooby got, pushing or even rolling Gooby to follow Elliot and Fawn was a lot harder than she thought. All that she could really do instead was try to push Gooby from lifting under, "Hnnnggggg," but eventually just sinking back into Gooby's soft flesh. "You know what! I'm just going to bring the ice-cream to you after!" Singlet reasoned, but not being able to recognize her own habits, she was bound to eat but not come back with any at all. "Yes, that's a great idea, let me just find you some shelter so you'll be warm!" Walking around Gooby's proximity, Singlet had begun picking up all sorts and sizes of sticks. She then laid them at the bottom at Gooby's feet and around it like some sort of bonfire sacrifice. Sitting down next to Gooby, Singlet then began to pack some snow onto the sticks. After doing so, she then began to toss snow balls at Gooby and over it to cover its head. Singlet stood back to look at her masterpiece and made a camera square with her fingers to take a look at Gooby in the 360, "Chck! Chck! Chck! Magnifique~!" Singlet believed that she was able to complete her goal well, when in reality, Gooby was just covered in bloches of snow that continued to drip off of it and a few stick below it. Gooby was a snowy mess, but a beautiful snowy mess to her. "I'll be back!" Singlet voiced, trying to imitate the Terminator in the movie series with her eyes squinted before running back into formation and into the cafeteria.

Having her turn to swing the cafeteria doors open, Singlet shouted,
                                        "ICE CREAMMMMMMM," on the top of her lungs until she sat on the tiled floor like she had lost a lover. Quickly getting up and dusting off her jacket, she bolted towards the line and began to vibrate on the spot until she got what she wanted. A big'ol bowl of ice cream and a big'ol spoon, because she was a big girl.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
                                        Wardobe: "Winter!"+
                                        Leashed: Gooby
                                        Spot: Courtyard > Cafeteria
                                        Peo ple: Elliot and Fawn
                                        Feeling: So happy I could cry!
                                        OOC:

Kawaii Butthole69

Kitsu Maxwell

Jetfury's Kouhai

Battle-ready Spark

User Image
User Image
✦ l o c a t i o n: Nix and Kioshi’s dorm → the Mall
✧ p e o p l e: Divi
✦ t h o u g h t s: Now how many stores should I wait before I drag her for the books?
✧ a t t i r e: Keeps the cold mostly at bay
✦ O o C: Boop!

━━━━━━━☾━♦━☽━━━━━━━

There was a long silence that met Aura's final statement in trying to get the demoness to see beyond the crippling depression mere words had brought out in her. Whether it was just things sinking in or falling flat, she couldn't tell. Nor was she in any real mood to stick around and figure it out, especially since no answer was immediately forthcoming. No, it would be more surprising perhaps if she did get an immediate response from Nix. Still, the amount of patience Aura had was wearing thin. Plus being in the same room as her own murderer (ignoring the fact she had survived in some twisted sense) wasn't easy, even if she played it off. The girl would have to decide what to do on her own from there, Aura had done what she had set out to try.

Standing up, the nymph would pat her skirt to smooth out any wrinkles that may have settled from sitting on the floor before heading for the exit without so much as a parting word. Instead she would just have the silver-hair ruminate on what else was said, leaving the little roommate to cheer her more if needed. "Well that wasn't a total waste of time," were the words that Diviana greeted her with as she finally left the dorm room. “It's up to her how much progress actually gets made now. I refuse to do it a second time and if I do I might well just take my deserved revenge due to how ridiculous it is.”

Sighing, the nymph had been about to walk on past her friend to go towards wherever they planned next when she felt the grasp on her shoulder. It was a motion that stopped her entirely in her tracks as she glanced at Diviana. This was something new, or at least she couldn't recall such a thing happening in recent memory. As such it worried Aura a little bit, not entirely understanding, especially since the wisp was usually in control over herself. “Divi…?” the worry in her voice as she finally spoke up would mirror the expression she held, though as things settled back to normal Diviana would regard her once more with a smile. "Someone is here." The worry didn't go away regardless of Diviana's charming yet rare smile. No, if anything it got worse because confusion and curiosity also set in just then.

“Any clue as to who?” Aura asked, since that was the obvious question most would have. "I don't know who, but they could or could not make me feel better than I usually do. But I'm ok, really.” Having to take the wisp at her word she would finally relax at least a little. As to whether this supposed new arrival was friend or foe would be revealed in due time. That was really always the case, both in real life and in her favored books. “What kind of an alarm system are you suddenly? Going all stiff like that I almost thought you were being attacked or something. Can hardly trust half the others around these days.” Of course before she could get any clear answer there was an interruption, the announcement coming from wherever they came from as the Dean passed on a few little pieces of information to everyone on the grounds. The fair had some promise for entertainment though the mall always had her attention, especially with that one winter holiday a lot of people celebrated nearing. That and there were certain books the library never seemed to have. The idea of the mall though was almost enough to make her turn towards the door without hearing the rest.

“It has enough for me to believe it has everything. I've yet to actually find something it doesn't.” Divi was interested, that was enough to have decided her next course of action. Even if she had been raised on an island out in the middle of nowhere, shopping was a thing the nymph had easily gotten attached to. The rest of his announcement would finally air then. In all honesty Aura couldn’t remember the last time the Dean had outright announced that he was leaving, let alone being frank about the possibility of the barrier being down. Plus he was going so far as to provide everyone with an elixir. ‘Almost like something is going to happen again, his crazy ideas or not… Some people are bound to try to take advantage of this chance, no matter how dangerous it’s sounding. Like they had learned nothing from the start of the year.’

Shaking her head Aura would clear her thoughts as Diviana brought the mall up again. Greeting her friend once more with a smile of her own she would nod. “Of course. There’s a lot of looking around to do and he doesn’t keep it open forever.” As the two would make their exit, the nymph finally pulled out her phone to read and hurriedly reply to Elliot’s text, letting him know that all was well and the two’s plans for the mall along with maybe a few too many heart emotes. Sending it off and shoving the device back in her jacket she would answer Divi’s question. “It’s only my second year here, but from everything I can recall this is a situation that’s never happened before. The barrier until now had always been up and I don’t remember him ever announcing any trips off campus before this point. Either this is some new event he’s schemed up despite the fact that the fair is the same time, or he actually wants us to just be prepared even if nothing happens. Though, something always happens.”

Aura fought off a frown to her own words and their implications on certain disaster that was looming as they walked out to the courtyard. While normally bare, the much welcome sight of the mall now towered over even some of the staff buildings and the fountain and other simple sights were no longer immediately visible. Leading towards the entryway, the doors would slide open at sensing their presence, the warmth within beckoning both forward. Naturally, the smaller pink-haired girl would be the first to seek entry. “For now let’s make the most of free time. There are plenty of stores with clothing, knickknacks, dorm supplies, weapons, entertainment and food about. If you imagine it, they likely have somewhere with it. As it’s your first time here, you could have the joy of the lead since you know exactly where I am bound to go if left to pick.”

━━━━━━━☾━♦━☽━━━━━━━

"Speech"
                                                          'Thoughts'

The Retarded Dove

Kawaii Butthole69
                                                          Obligatory Elliot Mention <3

Rich Wife

User Image

Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you.
                                                      ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
                                                      ☾Where am I?: Dorm | ☾Who are you?: I'm not sure. | ☾What am I wearing?: Fighting the cold | ☾What am I thinking?: I will bring this power hungry assface down.. ❞ | ☾OOC:LET'S ******** s**t UP BELLA

= Talking
                                                      = 'Thinking'

Isabella raised an eyebrow to the way the woman was acting. She stayed quiet as the woman circled her and looked over to the window that Isabella was peering at. Her tone of voice was strange. As if it was supposed to be cute and playful, but it came off as sharp and a little eerie. The mage blinked as the raven haired lady tapped her sharp manicured finger on her nose. She wrinkled her nose and frowned at the woman. Isabella crossed her arms and watched her leave her dorm with her head popped out of the door. Though she was very obviously grateful, this woman gave her an uneasy feeling. "I'm going to keep an eye on that one for now.." She whispered to herself as she reentered her dorm, closing the door behind her. She plopped down on her bed, opening a first edition Candide by Voltaire to pass the time.

But she froze before she could flip a page. The halfling felt the sharpest and deepest pain in her abdomen. Her eyes widened and her mouth agape. The pain grew, as if she was being ripped open with some sharp object. A thick black substance began to seep through her new clothes and it ran down her thighs. She held a hand over her stomach as she let out a piercing and blood curdling scream. She screamed and cried in intense pain as she held her stomach with both arms. Isabella cried out in pain as she slowly crawled to the window, throwing herself onto the windowsill. Her hands stained with this ooze, she pressed her hands against the window and shoved the window open, her eyes widening in fury and fear. There were new footprints directly next to hers, and a beam of golden light could be faintly seen above where she performed the ritual. Isabella then found herself numb. Anger swelled inside of her, replacing the pain that brought tears to her eyes. She grit her teeth and shakily stood up in front of the window, her stomach wound slowly beginning to close as the golden light faded.

"All the pain and suffering that I went through to put her away was for nothing..And now some stupid wench has given her a host." The porcelain skinned girl's hands reached for the hem of her sweater, slowly pulling it up to see her wound had closed, but it was a deep red spot. Isabella had read up on instances such as these. If a mage's Other were to separate, the original would have a deep wound that would be a noticeable scarlet red, and twinges of pain would strike the individual as the Other became more powerful on their own. She grit her teeth harder and went back to the window, very coldly staring at the forest with her icy blue eyes. "Enjoy your fun while you can, Alle. I have half a mind to just let you kill your idiot host when you have enough power too. But I have enough morals that won't let me get to that point." A cold wind brisked against her face and it blew through her snow hair. "I will find you. And I will get rid of you for good. Don't get too comfortable Alle. We're still connected. I will track you down." Without moving her eyes from the forest, Isabella lifted her right hand and a small sharp silver dagger materialized in her hand. She gripped it tight and slashed the inside of her left palm without batting an eye. Now whoever was Alle's host was going to have the same injury. She quickly walked into her bathroom and wrapped her palm with gauze before washing out the black stain from her sweater.

"I suppose I'm going to have to raincheck that date, aren't I?"

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Little Miss Opinionated
                                                      Interaction from just before Elise left!

Hilarious Gekko

User Image
User Image

The red head stirred in his bed. The sun was on the other side of the dorms, boring into his window, and coincidentally on his face. Beside his bed rests his glasses on his nightstand. Ian put them on and got his hair out of his face, yawning and stretching as he rolled to an 'up' position. Laying next to the nightstand was his white guitar, shining a bit on the reflective sun. 'I really need to shower...' Ian got up and began his routine that would normally start in the morning. A fresh shower and comb through his hair refreshed him from his afternoon nap. He walked over to his dresser and pulled out some clothes, tossing them onto his bed. Ian tossed on his shirt and shook his hair. Then he put one leg into his pants.

Out of his walls, a loud and piercing scream was produced, scaring him and making him trip over his own pants, slamming his head onto his bed and then falling backwards onto the floor. "What in the..." Ian groaned. While on the floor he slid his pants on and scrambled for his guitar and shoes. With enough horrid things happening in this place, the last thing he would want is someone to be injured. As he went to his door to find out what the noise was, he began pondering what to say. Should he be forceful, since it could be an attack? Should he be cautious in case it is something sensitive? Before he knew it, Ian was standing in front of a door, unknown to him. He had no idea why he was choosing this door. Putting his ear to the door, he heard a faucet running and someone mumbling in a tone not so nice. With a huff, he grabbed the neck of the guitar strapped to his back, next to his leg, and knocked on the door.

"Eh... Hello? Is everything okay in there? I heard some noises while putting my pants on and I kinda was wondering if you weren't in like, seriously trouble." Ian immediately smacked his forehead with his palm, realizing that a TMI moment was happening. He shook his head and waited to see if he would get a response. A moment later and the door knob was turned. Ian sighed, glad to know that someone was okay on the other end of the door. "I'm happy to see you're oka-- AY DIOS MIO!" Ian exclaimed, quickly grabbing his guitar and shielding himself from the shock of a girl covered in dark liquid. Not really covered, but it was in a lot of places. The red head recovered himself, placing his guitar back to it's original place, and grunted into his fist. "Uhmm... Are you okay? I shouldn't have assumed so quickly." Ian looked over the girl and her pale features. Her blue eyes were almost so pure they looked piercing, throwing him a bit off guard. At this moment, he was reminded it was a girl in front of him, and he felt his palms get a bit sweaty.

Obnoxious Panda

Ivy Fantasy's Waifu

Sweet Prophet

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Don't ever make the mistake of confusing a preference not to fight, with the inability to do so. It never ends well in most circumstances. Why should it be any different if its with a person?
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Skorpiya (prounounced Scor-pia)

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
With: Sergio, Ruby, Bone-chan (mask entity)
Doing: ...........
Thinking: .............
OOC: Skorpiya's Student File click spoilers for gif examples of each of her two primary abilities
Healing Beam Emissions Example:

Barriers:
User Image

Usually has 1-3 of her scorpion companions with her: Ruby, Obsidian, and Fival

Quotes:
Kiba-j

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Skorpiya pulled her hands away once everything on the bone demon, and 2.0 bone demon, as well as herself were fully healed. She stopped focusing and quickly moved back another step or two. Obsidian having run off to move things around due to her roommate moving out. This way none of her things would be found. Obsidian also took the case with the training weapons, as well as her katana, with him upon his back. She looked the other person over. She personally had no opinion of this guy either way. The only part that made her nervous was how easily he had managed to bring out her father's nature within her...something that hadn't happened in quite some time. Meant she had more work to do to control it.

The silence before Sergio finally responded, and oddly hadn't aimed to run her through with the bone spike, had formed a mild bond of unspoken trust between herself and the other. At least on her end. He could have easily stabbed her through with it. Despite all comments said to the obvious about until next time but hadn't. Spoke of at least SOME level of moral code. Observations that went stored as her thoughts were on the fight for just a moment longer. Her father once told her that she had a Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde type thing going on. Perhaps he was right but it wasn't completely accurate. She had preferences...same as those who preferred to charge in head first. Shaking her head to clear her thoughts. She had plenty of time when it came time for resting to ponder, analyze and contemplate things further.

Once Sergio spoke, it helped her mind shove everything to the back and her to focus on his answers. Smiling softly at his words. "You are welcome." For a moment her surprise at his thanking her had flickered through her gaze before it vanished just as quickly. "Skorpiya...nice to meet you officially Sergio." She responded in the audible yet soft spoken voice. Her hand pushing the loose strand of hair back over her shoulder. Pointing to Ruby. "This is ruby. The black scorpion the size of a dog is Obsidian. My white one, Fival, is the side of a field mouse. He should be back by now. Probably hanging out with one of the professors....Miguel or Asura." She said to finish the introductions off. Ruby of course waved her stinger at the male before making herself comfortable between collarbone and neck area on Skorpiya's shoulder.

She fell silent again as she waited to see if he knew what a carnival was. Blinking and listened to him as he spoke. Her features were either softer and almost blurred looking to the male or just defined enough to see. Outside of Chad...she hadn't met very many people, excluding the Dean and Professor Miguel, who saw defined features. She listened to him speaking about a carnival and heard the announcements from the Dean, Dean's wife? (she was pretty sure they were married with how she observed them interacting at times but she wasn't sure.), and the rest of it. Sounded like things weren't going so well. She hoped everything was alright. "Sounds like celebration parties and festivals of my homelands. Well outside the rides...the foods and having fun parts." She responded after a moment. Looking back at Sergio as they started walking before looking around to memorize the path they were on.

Having listened to Sergio as he explained, talked more, talked to the glowing mask thing that contained Sergio 2.0....or Bone-chan....and blinked a bit. Tilting her head to the side as they walked side by side for the moment. "Did Bone-chan say something that upset you?" She asked softly. Not sure if that would upset Sergio but figured it was a safe enough question. Maybe. She really needed to work on her social skills. She smiled gently when the guy looked at her again. Shrugging a bit and seemed to not really be bothered. Listening to the rest of his answers and responses. She decided for the time being to just continue going with him. Mostly from the fact she had never been to the mall, despite being here for around a month now...and had no idea how to get there. "I'll head there with you. I have no idea where it is." It was a logical reason and a fact.

This said she merely moved a hand across her waist and held the opposite hip. Her other hand moved and gently stroked Ruby upon her back. She silently walked side by side with Sergio. There was obvious space between them.

Perfect Loiterer

User Image
User Image
                                                Lysandra does not have much luck when it comes to finding love or with men in general, and this speculation was just beginning to dawn on her. First of all, while it was very interesting that the man she fought had manipulated shadows and had a familiar that transformed him into a large wolf, the form was definitely not effective against her. Rather than move the way that he had intended her to, she decided to stand there and tank his attack with her reactive armor ability, the part of her arm that was to be bitten was instantly sheathed in metal, and now she was ready to counter him. She hoped that in this form he was a lot more durable, however, as the teeth began to pierce her defenses, her mind skipped all of the hypothetical framing and jumped right to a combo attack. Using momentum generated by an explosion from the underside of her foot, she slammed the wolf's back onto the ground while he was latched to her arm to break him off. Once he had bounced up from the impact she followed up by placing her newly freed hand on the ground to execute a falling axe kick. The finishing blow was a single rocket assisted punch to the throat of the wolf, which had caused Tharros to revert back, but seeing as how Lysandra had trouble turning herself off, she grabbed him by the face and a shock was sent through her system.

'He's not breathing...'

This had brought her back out of the fight and into reality, and the sight of a bloodied and broken Tharros who she had only just met made her so disappointed in herself. This wasn't the first time she had accidentally killed someone, she was actually used to it, however, it wasn't long ago that Lysandra made a resolution to change. This was more than just a minor setback, she had altogether failed and proved herself to be a killing machine once again. All she could do was live with her mistakes and let out her emotions the best that she could. "WHY?! THIS ALWAYS FOKK--aagh, ohmigod I-I...CAN'T DO THIS!" She put both hands on her head in disbelief and her fingers clenched her hair, before her hands slid over her face to cover her sobbing. After a few minutes of emotional purging, and letting out one big explosion towards the sky, she had stood back up and took one last look before inhaling deeply and rubbing her eyes. Her breath was a bit shaky and she was a little wobbly in the knees, but she had quickly readjusted herself, to put back on her jacket and grab her things. She put her palms together to pray for her accidental victim, but not to any deity in particular, just whoever was listening at the moment. 'I'm sorry, I gotta get a move on...' When she had began to make her way back towards the school, that's when her phone had vibrated in her pocket.

'A text, but from who? Wait...no fokken way. It can't--'

It was from Elise, her friend whom she thought died and was put into an inter-dimensional trash compactor or one of the thousand other hypothetical scenarios she had imagined. She finally contacted her from what feels like beyond the grave, and at such a time where her sanity was in question. The timing was perfect and it didn't matter because she had her bestie back! Apparently she was to meet in the forest, which was fairly close, so she didn't have to walk very far, though, seeing the direct contrast between clothing and setting, a veritable inkblot on a white sheet of paper. Her heart was pounding rapidly, she had already been pulled down today once, so this had better not had been a joke, she wouldn't be able to take the stress! She had heard her footsteps approaching, and the sound of Elise's familiar voice broke the silence, causing her to make a sprint towards her friend. Lysandra had lifted Elise off the ground with ease, spinning tossing, and gently setting her back down onto her feet just to give her the idea of the whirlwind of emotion she was currently experiencing. "I din't think you'd be back n' now yer back and I was like, super alone n' I met a guy and I killed 'im on accident a-a-and...HOOOOh...YOU GOT SOME 'SPLAINING T' DO! I'm not gonna let ya just leave me like everyone else and come back just like that, how do I know, yer not just some...wait--wait, that's a stupid question. I know it's you, but...nnngggh, DON'T EVER MAKE ME WORRY LIKE THAT AGAIN!" Spoken like a virtuoso of wordplay, she had wrapped her arms around her friend for one more genuine hug before composing herself.

"Okay, so...let's catch up somewhere with...uh, heat n' food. I..I really need t' get m'self together, so much s**t happened, I gotta tell ya all about it."

It was like she was flashing back to times like when Elise was getting beaten up by Kai and she stepped in to wreck him; but now she looked much different, noticeably more refined to put it simply. This day had taken a toll on her, but an announcement about a mall or something sounded like just what she needed to take the edge off. Wait, it was that one mall she went to that one time to buy weapons and have smoothies, right? Yeah, around the time she first arrived at the school, it felt so long ago! She was very excited to go back after reuniting with her friend so she can regurgitate all of her emotions on the table, and also she really wanted to know what happened to her friend and why she didn't call her! Sheesh, it's so hard to talk to some people, but then your best friend up and dies for a while, what the actual s**t?! Well, Lysandra was thankful that Elise was back so they could wreak more havoc and watch more movies.

This was a pretty good day...despite accidentally killing someone.

company Tharros MAW-DIRE, Elise!!!
                                                                    location Training Grounds---Forest
                                                                    ooc An outfit, I guess.
                                                                    Little Miss Opinionated
User Image
ALEX MINOA
Excellent Normal Wounded Seriously Wounded
Maiden of the Wastes

Mood: Amazed
With: No One
Actions: Shopping

Alex watched the fight with some interest, resting upon a support of the arena. The guy didn't really show any mercy, and she was glad she hadn't had to go to blows with him. If she won, it wasn't going to be fairly, and that was by post apocalyptic standards.

The message from the Dean piqued her interest though. She would have been lying if she'd claimed that it didn't take her a few seconds to remember what exactly a mall was. While part of her was eager to see what sort of trouble would be going on while the rest of the students were left without supervision, Alex was more than a little interested in visiting a place that sounded so promising.

She slid down the pole and landed with a thud, not waiting to hear from the other people. After all, she told herself, she had to get her stuff from her room. To her surprise, her window was open when she approached the dorm, complete with a little sign that bore her name. Alex assumed it was Knife, it certainly seemed bizarre enough.

Once she'd retrieved her things, she made for the elevators. The cash, poorly folded, in her pocket seemed odd. After all, she'd started fires with the stuff and that was about as valuable as the paper got. Now it had value, and she was almost bouncing with excitement. The math regarding exactly how much of the green bills she had wasn't absolute. It was enough that after a while she'd stopped counting, but as long as everything included a healthy supply of books that weren't marked up due to most books having burned or molded away, the money would go a fair distance towards whatever she wanted to buy. The feeling of surplus was an usual one for her, and kind of scary in its own way.

She wasn't quite sure where to start first. It wasn't an easy choice, as the practical, emotional, and impulsive parts of her brain were fighting each other for dominance. Alex knew she needed to pick up armor, and if they didn't have what she wanted, she was going to have to make it. However, it was hard to stay focused when there were so many things to see.

One of these things, as it so happened, was a giant sculpture made of... Cheese. It certainly had an aroma to it like cheese, or something pungent anyways.

At least, she thought it was cheese. It was about seven feet tall, sitting on a wooden pedestal. Recessed lights shined on it from every angle, and if it was supposed to resemble something, Alex didn't get it. As she looked at the thing closer, she noticed the price tag, and she nearly fell over. That was not a number she'd ever seen written out, and definitely not one that made sense to her. It was a sculpture made of cheese! Maybe it wasn't only the good aspects of culture that had been lost in the nukes. The mind was left completely boggled.

"You have excellent taste. That piece is one of our proudest features in the gallery, hand made by the work of three burly workers all dressed in overalls and wearing communist medals of heroism. While it lasts here, the limited lifespan is what gives it so much energy." A tall man said in nasally tones as Alex studied the artwork. He seemed like a rat trying to pretend it was in charge while the cat was away, but she fought the urge to point that out. He seemed to be leaning towards her, almost feeding on her unease.

To be honest, she wanted nothing to do with either the man or the sculpture. Both seemed a waste of time and space, and what good was three hundred pounds of cheese when eventually, the world was going to end. Plus, between his overuse of cologne and the cheese, she thought she might hurl.

Would the cheese even last that long?

Alex shook her head. Before he could speak again, she had already left, and was moving along the wide corridor into another section of the mall. She was nearly running at first, desperate to get away. Her steps slowed, and the young woman found herself window shopping. Before she knew it, she'd amassed a collection of cheap knives, a few tools, and a blue necklace with a stone that was obviously fake. After a few minutes, Alex stepped to the side, checking her money and the stores around her. She needed to focus, to organize her priorities. Armor and weapons were first, and from there she would see about maybe finding someone who might know a way to stop a nuclear war.

The mall had everything, right?

Carbine :
Mankiller 10/10 (40)
Shock 20
Explosive 10
Normal 40

Flare Pistol:
Red Burner 1/1
Concussive 4
Smoke 4
Flash 4
Goo 2

Alex

Jetfury
Kid

Kitten

"W-what?"

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬ ADELAIDE SANDERS
                              LOCATION → Forest || ♕ COMPANY → Zeke || ♖ THOUGHTS → 'It's cold, boo...' || ♘ OUTFIT → || ♙ OOC →

Addy continued to listen to the dean's announcement until a sultry woman's voice soon made herself known. She raised a brow at what was said before turning back to Zeke, hearing him speak in his own colorful language. As he went on his tangent for a bit, she just continued to give him an odd stare, wondering where all of this was coming from since it seemed rather sudden. Finally, after he was done with that, she opened her mouth to speak. "Are you done?" She asked bluntly. "I'm pretty sure more information for you will be given later on... Though it never hurts to possibly speak to a teacher or something?" She was about to continue to speak when naturally Zeke was tired of the kitchen scenery and took her by the hand to go somewhere else. Addy sighed exasperatedly, but followed along since she had nowhere else to really go. As they stepped out of the kitchen and into the cafeteria, she caught site of her older brother along with Singlet and another student that she did not know. She waved to her brother, who then acknowledged her with a salute before he went to get what seems like ice cream.

"Where are we going to meet this harpy?" Addy asked as they stepped out of the cafeteria. She idly wondered what was going on with Kid, still perplexed by him completely ignoring her, but shook the thought of her head when Zeke spoke up about the potions that were announced. "I don't know about these potions to be quite honest... It's the first time something like this has happened, and you do have a point on that. Why take anything from someone as sadistic as the dean, right? ... I don't know though... I'm still wondering what the hell is going on. First his sudden departure, and then an announcement about a fair and the mall opening up? It all sounds like a distraction from the fact that the he's leaving and that the protective shield around the school is basically being turned off..." She tapped her chin with her free hand as she tried to think of any explanations that could answer as to why all of this was happening, but since nothing was coming up, she was basically drawing blank on it. "Hm... Maybe some divination work is in need later tonight..." She mumbled out loud.

Finally the two made it to the forest, which was eerily quiet. Addy shivered as she pulled her jacket tighter around her small body, trying to keep warm. "We're waiting for your harpy friend, right? How do they know that you're looking for them?" She asked as she kicked some of the snow off of her shoe, shivering once more as she shoved her hands into the pockets of her leather jacket. "It isn't like you called them or anything, did you? Because if you haven't you probably should now..." She joked half-heartedly. She didn't even know if Zeke had a phone on him, or if the school had given him one, since that seems to be a thing now.

__________________________________________________________________

= Speaking
                              = 'Thinking'

TimeKeys

Kitten

"Whaddya want, crater face?"

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬ Elliot Sanders
                              LOCATION → Cafeteria || ♕ COMPANY → Singlet, Fawn || ♖ THOUGHTS → MY MOUTH. || ♘ OUTFIT → || ♙ OOC → I live for Mother Hen Elliot

"A fair's a place where people gather, play booth games, eat ridiculously fatty deep fried foods that shouldn't be deep fried, go on rides, and buy stuff, while a mall is a huge building with a whole bunch of stores crammed into it. You'll also find a place where they sell food, and there's also a movie theater where you watch movies and hang out with other people," Elliot explained to answer Fawn's question as he bit into the lemon candy. He was so lost in the idea of cooking his own lengua estofado when he heard some chatter behind him. He figured that it was just Singlet being Singlet, but then he heard Fawn speak up to him, asking about her belongings in the forest along with a whole bunch of other questions. He glanced over his shoulder to the other short female and was about to speak when Singlet beat him to the punch and answered for him. "What she said," He answered gruffly as he opened the door and held it open for the two ladies like how Mama Sanders raised him, even though Singlet was taking her time in covering Gooby up in snow and sticks before going inside. "Hey, you two make sure that you get somethin' to eat. You're both real tiny, so you're going to need the extra energy to stay warm and whatnot... That means actual food Singlet. Not just ice cream. ...And I'm not sure what kind of food you're into Fawn, but there should be somethin' for you here," Elliot demanded. He wasn't going to let the two just run around without getting something to eat. It's already enough having to remind Addy to constantly eat for she's really forgetful. The last thing he wanted was these two to collapse from not eating anything in this weather too.

The greaser quickly fell into line and started to grab a whole assortment of food along with his own bowl of ice cream. Try as he may, he was still technically a growing boy, right? After he grabbed a whole bunch of food, he sat down and waited for both Fawn and Singlet to join him, if that's what they wanted. As he waited, he raised a brow when he felt his phone vibrate in his leather jacket pocket. He took it out and read the text reply from Aura, a small smile tugging at the corner of his lips when he saw the multitude of heart emojis across the screen. He texted back saying that he might pop into the mall and meet up with her after he finished eating his lunch. 'I really miss Aura... I'm glad that she's okay though. ... Should really use the mall opportunity for a date. Hrm.' He thought to himself as he ate his food, cringing when he realized that the pork adobo and rice that he bit into was still piping hot and burned his whole mouth. "Jesus Christ that's ********' hot!" He gasped as he finally swallowed his bite and then quickly chased it with a bite of his ice cream.

__________________________________________________________________

= Speaking
                              = 'Thinking'

Mitzy-nyan
                              Aura mention~

FlavouredCackle

Kitsu Maxwell

Shirtless Shapeshifter

8,825 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
ouglas reene
I see more than you know.________________________________________________________________
.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.

Douglas could hear the muffled sounds of a conversation could be heard just beyond the office door. The door was finally opened for them, by someone who he guessed was definitely not Mr. Knife. The person that opened the door was woman with cat ears. That didn’t match the image he had in his head of Taiustus’s dean; then again, there was that old idiom about making assumptions. Unlike him, Agent Clementine walked into the room ahead of them without a second thought. As usual, she was all business. Deciding not to hold up them any more than he had, Douglas quietly made his way into the Dean’s office as well.

Once it was appropriate, Agent Clementine began pulling up the relevant information on Douglas from on her tablet. ”This contains all the relevant information regarding the Containment helmet; what could compromise it, what to do in the event of it being damaged, and when you should contact us. We expect to be notified in the event that Douglas passes away or escapes your campus. " the agent continued on with her debriefing, going on and on about legal things, this and that. Frankly, Douglas had lost interest in all that within the first five months of his capture. He looked around the room, several objects around the room catching the interest of his unnatural eyes. Most interesting among these was the man that was typing away at a laptop. He somewhat matched the image he had of Mr. Knife. The man was clearly with busy with something, but Douglas couldn’t help but stare on with interest. There was just something about this man that he couldn’t pry his attention from. 'Who is this man? Why is he here? What is he doing? The cat-eared woman mentioned that the Dean was taking a break? Is this the Dean?' Douglas bit his lower lip. He wanted to know, no, he had to know who this person was. His impulse got the better of him, and he attempted to invade the man’s mind, but to no avail. 'Who is this man, whose mind I can’t touch? His mind must be exceptionally powerful. If only I didn’t have this contraption on my head, then I’d be able to weigh my own mind against his. I can’t keep watching him, it’ll just make me want to try again.'

Finally breaking himself away from the man, Douglas took his place standing next to Agent Clementine. ”Another of our agents will arrive later today with Douglas’s belongings, you or one of your staff will be required to sign off on some documents before they can hand them over. If you have any other questions for me, you know how to reach me." the agent let a small breath and put her tablet away, "Now that I’ve finished with that, this is where I take my leave. Have a nice day." With that, she turned around and left the Dean’s office. There were no emotional good-byes for she and Douglas to exchange, they weren’t that close. She was a government agent and he was her charge; they didn’t have any relationship beyond putting up with one another. He shifted his attention back to the cat-eared woman for a moment, before taking notice of the small file with his name on it. He focused his to look through the folder, to see that inside was his schedule and his dorm number. "If you’ll pardon me." Douglas signed before telepathically swiping the folder from the cat woman’s hands and dropping into his own. He would have normally touched the cat woman’s mind as he had attempted to do with the man earlier, but after that had failed he had the feeling that it wouldn’t have worked on her either. "Thank you." he signed once more before, giving a small, courteous bow and following the agent’s path out the door. On his way out, Douglas passed another person that was seemed to be heading in the direction he had just came from. Probably another new student like himself.

As Douglas exited the building, he couldn’t help but feel like a weight had been lifted off his shoulders. Without Agent Clementine and her organization breathing down his neck 24/7 he could finally relax. Now he was free to read all he wanted, improve his gift, or just sit in silence if he wanted to; all on his own time, of course. Even if it was restricted, that easily beat the prison that they had him in previously. Best of all, they apparently had a mall of some sort. 'It’d be nice if they had a bookstore, I may be able to get some new astrology books. Mine are a bit outdated. he thought as he looked toward the building. After some consideration, he also came to realize that it had been a while since he something to eat. Did the school have a cafeteria? If they did, where was it? Maybe he could find someone to assist him, then again, that would require him to good mind diving and he wasn’t sure if he wanted to start off his time here like that. He would need to give this some thought.

Location: The Courtyard Mood: Indecisive Presence: Students, passersby Out of My Mind: READY TO PLOT!

TimeKeys
Interacted with Naria
Jetfury
Stared at Mr. Knife
Hallucinogenic_Dreamer
Mentioned
.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.
________________________________________________________________I know more than you think.

Merry Camper

17,500 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Intermediate Skill 100
      User Image

I KNOW I CAN BE CRUELXXXI KNOW I CAN BE CRUELXXXI KNOW I CAN BE CRUELXXXI KNOW I CAN BE CRUEL
      I say a LOT of things I don't MEAN || And I'm not always in the MOOD
      . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
      x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

XXXXXXXTO GIVE YOU WHAT YOU NEED
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXBUT I COME CLOSEXXXXXXXX
      x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
      . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

LOVE MEXXLOVE MEXXLOVE MEXXOR LEAVE ME
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It was like being pulled through feet of inky black ocean, her vision growing sharper as she was removed from the cold. The world began to spin as heat enveloped her, a lightness to her feet as she felt them brush against the snow and the sound of her best friend’s voice slow cracking through the chill. It was almost instinct to wrap her own arms around the feeling and bury her face against the familiar smell of raspberries, salt and a slight touch of singe. As always Lysa was a whirlwind of sound and emotion, so strong that Elise always ended up caught up in her fervorous spirit. "I din't think you'd be back n' now yer back and I was like, super alone n' I met a guy and I killed 'im on accident a-a-and...HOOOOh...YOU GOT SOME 'SPLAINING T' DO!” It was a data overload, but the Inkchild caught something important in the word-vomit and felt her chest constrict. Lysandra was an astoundingly fragile girl underneath the scientifically modified bodily defenses and offenses. Her lethality was both her greatest strength and most violent weakness. Elise had pulled the poor girl from the brink of complete self-destruction just months before, her eyes still holding a painful sting every time she thought back to the moment she pulled a nearly-dead Lysa from a pile of her own vomit and tears. Overdose. Such a pointless vice had nearly consumed the only family she had managed to find in this world, guided by the hand of guilt and self-doubt.

But she had been so sure they’d moved past it. They had both helped each other through some personal demons whose grip around their throats had almost ended everything. And Elise wasn’t about to lose her friend because some weak, idiotic kid didn’t know better than to get in the way of a force of nature. She squeezed back as tight as she could when Lys pulled her close again, almost sure if she hadn’t been literally freezing she might have started to cry at the very idea that this could lead to her slipping. "Okay, so...let's catch up somewhere with...uh, heat n' food. I..I really need t' get m'self together, so much s**t happened, I gotta tell ya all about it." Elise nodded, still feeling her face muscles mildly atrophied from the icy temperatures as she wrapped an arm over the fair-haired girl’s shoulders and slowly left a trail behind them in the snow. A few moments passed before she managed to form words. ”Lys, I’m so sorry...that I vanished like I did.” Her words were hindered, deliberate as she felt her body start to thaw. It ached, slow and dull, but deep--but it was barely discomfort if it was to console her Lys. ”My mouth wrote some checks my arse couldn’t...cash, and I had to be scarce until I found a way to deal with the issue.” It wasn’t all the details; there were still ugly smudges on the hallway wall that proved her fist’s victory of that half-orc’s brutish face.

Lips into a lane, the Inkchild felt she needed to acknowledge what had happened. Her personal experience told her to just forget it and push it down, cover it up with something better and happy; but taking a life wasn’t something that stayed buried. And with Lysandra’s fear of being nothing more than a humanized weapon, Elise knew if she just acted like it was nothing eventually that would fester inside her frien. Stopping a short distance from one of the entrances of the Mega Mall, she turned to face the other girl directly. Cold hands lingered on Lysandra’s forearms gently. Most people would never know the look in the Inkchild’s eyes right then; compassion wasn’t a color that seemed fitting on Elise for anybody else. ”And Lys, about earlier--you know it happens here, right?” Her hands moved to cup the girl’s face, her voice growing thick in her throat as she tried to stay strong with her words. ”People die. It’s the way life is; and the kids here are foolish. Reckless. Deadly--no more so than you or I both in our own ways. You aren’t any more at fault than the idiot who stepped up to you knowing better than to underestimate anything within these walls.” So help her, she’d find a way to bring back whatever mass of flesh did this to her friend and kill them again herself if it broke Lys. ”It’s not our fault we’re the toughest, hottest bitches in this place, Lys. It’s something to be proud and thankful for, since being basic is a fate worse than death, yeah?” After a moment of seeing her words slowly reach her friend, a faint smile crept its way onto the Inkchild’s lips. She grasped Lys by the shoulders, softly starting to sing. ”Did I make money, was I proud? ...Did I play my songs too loud? Did I leave my life to chance…?”

Her voice raised to a much stronger tone, spinning the girl around in an almost tribal dance. Or did I make you foken dance?! The two of them had played that song to death in their dorms while killing time or just forgetting about the boring bullshite classes could be some days. It wasn’t something Elise had expected to like as much as she did; something about the distorted, choppy quality to it reminded her of the Inkworld in a way that felt like home. She swung the girl around and whooped and hollered for a good several moments until she felt Lysandra was out of her momentary slump for the moment. Letting out her breath, Elise looped an arm through Lysandra’s and started to sashe towards the doors in a more expected Elise-esque manner. ”Now no more talk of that until after we’re stuffed fat on greasy arse mall-food and somebody gets a pair of fokken insanely expensive boots and a matching skintight bodysuit, yeah?” A small chuckle followed as she smiled reassuringly to the girl in tow and the chatter of the mall filled their ears. As the last of the winter’s chill melted from her insides, she felt that aching still lingering in her arm, and as she glanced over she could see the faint dark wetness of her blood through the sleeve. A faint wrinkle appeared between her brows, almost positive she hadn’t axed herself in the arm...It was concerning, but right now she had more important matters to attend to.

The baddest b***h duo on campus was back.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
      XIf there's one thing that's true || It's what I say not what I do

XXXXXXXXXXXI SAY TOO MUCH, THAT'S TRUEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
      XXXXXXXXXXXXSO JUST LISTEN TO WHAT I DOXXXXXXX

xxxxxAnd I feel itxxx{running}[xxthrough myx//v e i n s . . .

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. . .And I need that xfirexxjust to know that I'm xawake |

XLOVE DON'T DIEXXXLOVE DON'T DIEXXXLOVE DON'T DIEXXXLOVE DON'T DIE

User Image

XXXXXXXOOC

Oxii Clean
    referenced

Obnoxious Panda

Mitzy-nyan's Senpai

Astounding Worker

User Image
Y o u xxxx o p e n xxxx u p xxxx t h e xxxx d o o r xxxx w i t hxxxx y o u r xxxx n e g a t i v e xxxx a u r a

xxxxxxxxxxxx Y o u xxxx s a y xxxx t h e xxxx f u t u r e ' s xxxx m u r k y xxxx i n d e e d xxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx A n d xxxx i ' m xxxx s i c k xxxx o f xxxx h e a r i n g xxxx y o u xxxx g r i p e xxxx

█████████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████
_____________Your Dean... Mr. Knife

Oh how delightfully stressful these times could be! Regardless, for the time being, there were students new still popping up. Rising quietly from his seat, the man strolled over to Naria, whispering...something into her ear. Whatever it was, she responded to him with nothing but a surprised expression. "Don't worry, I can squeeze them in, I'll just need to be brief. I've heard everything thus far, too." For a moment, he turned to Douglas, the young man with his odd little helmet, who was making his exit. Once things were settled with what would need to be done with his documentation and such, another student arrived as well. Or rather, she had been waiting at the door already. With a nod, he beckoned her to come forward, preparing to address her in just a moment.

Before that, however, he thought he'd briefly let the other young man know he was quite aware of what he'd tried to do. 'Now Douglas~ if you wanted to see what happened in my mind, you should have asked! Well, you don't REALLY want to know what's going on in this old geezer's head anyway. I recommend you make your way to that large building in the center of the school if you're looking for something...though I haven't checked up on everyone lately, so I don't know who is doing what...' The entire time he sent that telepathic messag, he was looking directly at the young woman in front of him...it probably made her uncomfortable. Oh- I do apologize for that, Bonnie. I was thinking at someone else...I do that sometimes, just ignore that~" With a wave of his hand, her file appeared. She seemed like a good kid...barring a few mishaps with her abilities. He felt a little bit bad for the girl based on her past treatment...of course, Taiustus was just as much for these types of people as it was for those who abused their power and intentionally hurt others.

"Well...Bonnie-ta, welcome to Taiustus. It's not quite jail, but we are very much here to help people like you gain control of their abilities. I doubt you'll be treated like you are out there in here...which is a good thing, because we'll likely have to keep you here for four years. Think of it as a college campus that you can only rarely leave." He gave the file to Bonnie, within it holding her information, classes, dorm room, roommate, etcetera. HIs tone was as airy as always, but his movement were noticeably stiff and to-the-point. A far cry from his usual, nearly apathetic motions. "If you have any questions, now is the time. I have to leave soon and once I'm gone things are sure to get tough out here. I'll be back tomorrow, though. Most of the staff's contact information is in that file as well, so if you need anything, we're usually here~"

Where am I: My office
With whom: Bonnie and possibly Naria
And what could I be thinking: What a terrible day to arrive...
Oh! OC!: I'M SORRY TAT
And if you stay negative and if you never ever change then the tiniest spark of your life will fizzle out

TimeKeys
Frog_The_Bandit
Hallucinogenic_Dreamer

Fluffy Lunatic

13,690 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

darliist Bonnie "Frost Bunny" Delvorejaz○•○

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥-♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ❅ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥-♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

'
                                                                              xxxxx - 「xToday just felt all wrong. And looking down at her file and then back to the dean she could see why. But maybe it wasn't all so bad. This section of her life would be the first she had ever been in a school with others. But some how that just didn't make her feel better. She knew she didn't want to deal with humans. But at the same time she didn't want to be restrained in a school from human contact either. As thoughts whirled in her mind mental panic was beginning to set in and she could feel tears welling up and threatening to fall. So her parents had sent her to a school like prison of some sort? Though she wouldn't be surprised if this was their doing. Why was this happening to her? She thought. She had always been a kind person. But sometimes (or a lot of times) in the stories, kind people were the ones that suffered the most. Looking up at Mr. Knife, Bonnie remembered where she was. Asking questions didn't seem necessary. And in honesty he was in a rush. It wasn't being hidden that no one around him couldn't see. Bonnie didn't want to take anymore of his time and was also trying to leave the office before she started crying. Abruptly she stood with said file still in her hands nearly knocking her chair over. "T-thanks" She choked out not bothering to make eye contact. Before she could walk away her bunny decided it was a good time to come out and look around. And with that he hopped onto Mr. Knifes desk.

xxxxx - 「x Bonnie feeling mortified and still mentally panicking, went to grab her snow colored friend as he was cocking his head ever so slightly as he looked up at the dean. At this point her heart rate was gradually picking up. Placing her furry friend back in her coat she looked down as she apologized. Then when sh did look up, everything in the room went floating up. Bonnie bit her lip. Not again.. this always happens when I feel this way.. I have got to learn how to control this somehow. Pulling on the end of her coat she could feel her panic beginning to manifest into more prone physical actions. "I'm so sorry." She said to both the dean and his fox eared assistant. Stop.. Stop.. STOP!.. She was screaming in her mind as she turned to leave. Just as she had gotten to the door, everything dropped and went back to normal. But Bonnie had already left the room by then and was making her way, to her own dorm. By the time she got to her dorm she managed to fix her face into a somewhat neutral expression. But of course that didn't stop her heart from slamming itself back and forth into her chest. As Bonnie entered the room, she began to focus on calming herself down. And gradually her heart went down to something of a normal beat. Just as she took another step onto her side she went floating along with her things. A sigh escaped her lips. "What now.." She said in a low voice more to herself then anyone else. She was beginning to wish she asked the dean for possibly her own room. That was out of the question now though wasn't it. With a thought everything went from floating to going in a respectable place on the young lady's side of the room. Normally powers would be used to unpack everything. But against better judgement that would be left alone till a more stable Bonnie came along.

xxxxx - 「x It took more time by hand, but everything was organized onto her side of the room. Without really thinking about it, all of her things were locked on her side of the room. Something she had gotten so use to doing because of the people she once lived with. With that she strolled out of the room with her bunny in one pocket or her coat and her personal file in the other. As she explored the school she plugged her ears once more that day with music..

MOOD »。「Slightly flustered, somewhat calmexeLOCATION »。「 Dorm room exeCOMPANY »。「N/A exeLISTENING TO »。「 Falling Star ..

---------------------------------------------------

xxxxxxxxxxxx Nothing seems to be what it was before and
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI never seem to understand,
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthe division between it all ..

Jetfury

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces