8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image User Image User Image

Celipa

User Image
a n y w a y s ;

Celipa's eyes shot open when she is given life once more. She got to her feet and looked around warily, tense for an attack. She cannot be blamed for the paranoid reaction to having flesh once again, the last thing she recalls was she and her team-mates minus her team captain having walked into a trap set by Dadoria, one of Frieza's elite lackeys. She does not remember the exact details of her death except that it had been arranged, along with the deaths of her team mates. There is no one around, as she stood in middle of an alleyway of some unknown city. She started to scan the area for any threatening powers but she did not have her scouter on her. Making a vexed sound of annoyance, if there were a threat nearby then she'd have to face it blind sighted. She is glad that she seems to have her old armor on; wouldn't that be a sight, if she was reborn in not but her own skin?

The ground is littered with trash, a couple of tin trash cans stood here and there up and down the ally. One way led to a brick wall and the other way led out to sunlight lit street with people walked back and forth. The sky overhead is a soft blue. Alright where am I? She would levitate off of the ground and fly up out of the ally between the buildings then land on a roof; surveying the city. Tall white buildings of every size and shape filled the area, noise assaulted her hearing of the busy bussle of city life, vehicles and ships moving on the ground or around the city in the air. The sky blue with a few clouds. Beyond the city is wild lands in either direction. Information...yes the first thing she requires is information. What planet is this? How is it she lives again? What of the wereabouts of her other team mates...Possible even the date and year as well. those were the immiediate questions she had among so much more.

Without a scouter she cannot locate the strongest person on this planet to interogate, that means she will have to settle with the people in this city. She wrapped her tail around her waist then stepped off the roof to decend down into the streets, scaring some random citizen who saw her fly and fell over in stunned surprise. "You! What planet is this? And what is the year?" she snapped turning to the stunned and now bewildered person. "Are ya crazy?" Celipa took a step closer and picked the male up by the front of his tee shirt, she is not a tall woman, but she easily hoisted him up with on hand, hissing. "Lets say that I am...Answer me!" Intimidated by her strength and tone the weakling stuttered out an answer to both questions, "This here is planet Earth...uh the year is Age 776...c-can I go now...?"

Planet Earth...hadn't that been in the southern sector of space...if she recalled correctly it is where Bardock's son, Kakarot had been assigned to be sent to when he was a child. She dropped the weakling and he scrambled away from her. Age 776...nearly 35 years since her death. Why had she been given life back on earth though? She thought of Tora and her comrades...what of they? Is she the only one who has come back to life? Were their others on this planet? Her stomach growled right then inturrupting her thoughts, she would have to find food before she explores this planet. Not knowing her way around she stopped another person demanding to know where the nearest mess hall is...she had to rephrase her words to where she can get some food. And she is directed to the nearest buffet resturant. The kind where she must pay after the meal. She had no earth money though, but she did not care. She settled herself to filling up several dozen plates to sit and eat.

ooc:

Scouter HUD:
Power Level: N/A
C.S N/A
Physical Status: N/A
Armor Integrity: N/A
Local Power levels: - N/A
Log Update: N/A
~Okra~

A waffle is like a pancake

User Image

Well, it was worth a try. As she was taken from the armoury and lead elsewhere, Okra let her tail hang and drag on the follow as she was pulled toward the bathrooms. Once told what to do, she nodded, hanging her head. "Yes, m'lord..." She said as she went into the bathrooms. She went on over to the sinks, and turned the cold water on, splashing her face with some. It felt good, to be honest. Okra just looked at herself in the mirror. Sheesh. She looked like a totally different person.... It was rather depressing for her, since she happened to love that black, fluffy, non-pine tree hair. Guess that was the end of that...

Okra dried her face and headed back out to Raditz, giving a gentle sigh. What was she to do now? She looked weird, and was sure that others would make fun of her!!!11!!!! If only there was another just like her...

only with syrup traps

STATUS REPORTZ!

Where am I?!: A base!!!
Who am I with?!: Raditz....
What am I doing?!: ok....
Power?!: 1,000/20,000
Combat?!: 9!!!
What am I feeling?!: Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh
What do I have?!: Nothing right now..
Theme!!!: Laka Koffa
Health!?: 100%!!!

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
¤ Trunks

User Image
User Image

Where?: Saiyan Base (Barracks)
Who?: Goten, Hiero
What?: Dream punch at Heiro xD
Feeling?: Instinctive
Mine?: Clothes -- Cell phone -- some food stored capsules
Power?: 10,000
Base: 10,000 ---- Super: 50,000

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

While Goten dreamed about cakes, Trunks dreamed about the world tournament, surely one had to be coming up sometime soon? He hasn't had a chance to compete in one but it would probably be awesome becoming world champ. To compete against all of the adults and come out on top. Little did he know in another alternate universe he had come out a champion in the kids division and hey even participated in the adults tournament after a fashion. xD Oh yea, I won! I won! heheh yea! He thought as he rolled over a snored. On the outside the bunk he is sharing with Goten is a mess. It was made when they settled down the night before but currently he is not even using the pillos but is sprawled across the bunk while Goten hugged a pillow to him while he slept near Trunks feet.

User Image

As Hiero neared to float to the top bunk to stare down at the sleeping duo, Trunks dream turned into yet another fight, in the dream he parried blows with an unknown foe, his opponent vanishing and came at him from above and to the side, Trunks reacted! And because he was soo into his dream his body reacted as well as he instinctively sought out the nearest energy hovering above him that his body lurched up and flailed a wild punch at Heiro's direction as he tosses to his other side, completely unaware if he had hit anything xD

[OOC]
"Come on, don't be mad at me. I'll tell ya' what. You can have three of my toys. You pick 'em. "

User Image

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
¤ Future Trunks

User Image
User Image

Where?: Saiyan Base (Mess Hall) [Age 776]
Who?: None yet
Feeling?: Neutral
Mine?: Z Sword - Dyno capsule case - Time machine - Cell phone
CS?: 15
Power?: 5,000
Base: 18,500 --- SSJ: 90,000 --- USSJ: 135,000

User Image

"Gohan, why'd you have to do it, why'd you have to leave me? It's not fair! Oh gosh no... what did they do to you Gohan? You were my best friend, you were everything to me... everything! This just isn't fair! Gohan, Gohan, GOHAN!!!"

Once Trunks confirmed, Raditz fainted a jab with his right hand and attacked with his left hand, hoping to strike Trunks in the cheek. Trunks had countered the measure by phasing behind Raditz and kicking him in the shoulders to knock him off balance then landing lightly without so much as a scratch. For a time he parried the other Saiyans attacks like that until Raditz stopped holding back then Trunks would have tested his strength by letting himself get hit, through out the fight Trunks steadily increased his energy until he matched Raditz's power, In the end he raised his energy a tad more and won the little spar when he had the palm of his hand outstretched barely an inch from Raditz nose. He had said no energy blasts but if he had been fighting him to kill then he could have easily blown his head off. So he called an end to the fight instead.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

2 Days have passed, Like the others he too had become acquainted with the base and now knows his way around fairly well. He hasn't seen much of his father, either he was around or he was not. When Trunks found out that Chaya had taken out Ambu Ral he was grateful and did show the woman respect as his personal thanks for ending that threat, this did not mean that the world is safe again, there are still other threats out there. Laying in wait, Frieza, Cell, Brolly, and other villains. He wondered who would be next to tip the scales in the next battle...Frieza took his stand by using his minions to gather the dragonballs. Then Ral showed up and started hunting everyone down, he wondered what will happen next. Of course, if Ral really is dead then eventually they will see him again so long as hell remains open but for now the peace is appreciated. The battle with the dragonballs has no winners yet. Trunks knew that there is a dragonball somewhere in the ocean near where they picked up his father 3 days ago. His mother's dragonball had been taken by Turnip and his gang, he wasn't certain about the rest of the balls. But that is something that they would have to focus on now.

In the meanwhile Trunks had located a computer somewhere and logged onto the official website of South City University and removed his attendance from most of the classes he signed up for. He had a laptop computer in front of him where he sat at a clean table in the mess hall, next to him is a mug of hot coffee. He is idly looking over Anisu's course aims in her odd biology class. He has not removed his attendance from that class yet. At the moment he is not certain if he can go to the lecture today so instead he is present through the connected online course which applies to the class as likely a good portion of the homework is done through the computer and sent in by e-mail. It would be plainly obvious to Anisu that he is attending her class, if she looked at the list of attendance in her class she would find his name near the top of the list. 'Briefs, Trunks'. He wondered what the Tuffle woman is doing, her great protector or so he assumes Ral was is either mortally wounded or dead. Trunks sipped his coffee as he seemed lost in thought in the mess hall.

[OOC]
"These androids are ruthless, they delight in causing pain and chaos. Living on Earth in my time is like living in a nightmare... always running and hiding, looking for a way out."

User Image

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Have you lost your pride, the pride of the Saiyan Warriors...Kakarrot?!!

Raditz said nothing to her remark, but it felt good to be respected for a change, especially after the humiliating defeat against Trunks. The male turned away and waited. Okra came back after a few minutes and sighed. She looked so distressed. Secretly, he hoped she would be able to turn back to normal. Then, he wondered if she was contagious. He glanced down at his hands, eyes widening. He rushed past her into the bathroom and scrubbed his hands fiercely with soap, hitting all the spots. He did that for three minutes before he rinsed his hand. By that time, he thought it could also be air-borne. "FRACK!"

He stormed out of the bathroom. "Come on," he said, and started down into the hallway. He checked his scouter to find Chaya and headed in that direction. He worried how Chaya would pierce his approach. Yes, she was the savior of their race, and probably should have a party thrown for her, but she was the only science geek around as far as he knew.

Power Level: Max
CS: 10
Current Form: Normal

User Image

User ImageUser Image
~Okra~

A waffle is like a pancake

User Image

Once she was out, Okra watched as Raditz rushed in. She just raised a brow, and waited. And waited. And waited. Finally, he came out, and seemed rather angry. He ordered that she come along, as she did so."I..I hope I'm not getting sick or anything.." She whispered to no one in particular. She looked like she was going to cry again, but she managed to fight it. Running some fingers through her hair, Okra just followed, continuing to let her tail drag.

only with syrup traps

STATUS REPORTZ!

Where am I?!: A base!!!
Who am I with?!: Raditz....
What am I doing?!: ok....
Power?!: 1,000/20,000
Combat?!: 9!!!
What am I feeling?!: Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh
What do I have?!: Nothing right now..
Theme!!!: How Do I Live
Health!?: 100%!!!

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Have you lost your pride, the pride of the Saiyan Warriors...Kakarrot?!!

Raditz took Okra to Chaya. Chaya was on her scouter, standing by the barrier generator. "Hey Chaya," he said, approaching from behind Chaya. Chaya was always busy, but surely she could spare a minute to look in his direction.

Power Level: Max
Current Form: Normal

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

>San<

-------------------------------------------------
San practically felt the Kanabo zoom by his head and embed itself in the wall next to him. His eye twitched and he slammed the door."Ugh, crazy oni."He grumbled disdainfully. Yet another form of structural damage he'd have to fix. He stepped outside the housing area of capsule corp and took out his pack of smokes, it was break time. He lit a cigarette and took a drag, savoring the cigarette's sweet and savory taste before sighing the white smoke out. It was moments like these that he felt the most at peace. He checked his cell phone for messages, not surprised when he had none. "I normally don't give anyone my phone number...they never ask."He said, running a hand through his hair and sighed."I wonder how Bulma's doing..it shouldn't be too long before they get back."
-------------------------------------------------

Where: Capsule Corp
Theme Song: "Short Change Hero"-The Heavy
Interacting with?: No one
Mood: Meh
Thoughts: Mhmm...about right.
Power Level: 23,000/23,000
Item/s: Pack of smokes, lighter, wallet, Cell Phone, set of keys, twin .45 pistols
Health: 100%

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
╔══════════════╗
Hiero Karuto
╚══════════════╝

User Image

╔══════════════╗
ヒーロー カード
╚══════════════╝

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . :± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

"Watashi wa seichō shite ikimasu....(I will continue to grow....)

Before he knew it a heavy punch smashed straight into his face without warning. He shouted in pain as he clutched his face. Hiero swiftly retracted himself away from the two children.His right eye was throbbing and his body was quickly accessing the damage to his facial features.

"Oh Dende that hurt!"

Watashi wa akiramemasen'node!"(Because I will not give up!)

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . :± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

My Stats!

Place: Inside the base!

This is how strong I am: 1,000/28,200

Health: 90%:I just got falcon punched!

Abuse count: 9

Emotions: Not happy!

Items: Money(Useless), Phone(useless), School ID,Two candy bars, Cards: -Access Card, -Turnip, -Chaya(deactivated), Saiyan armor and scouter

Theme song: Dragon Soul

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
Anisu The Avenging Tuffle

User Image

Anisu was locked in her office with her laptop on as she scrolled through the list of students in the class for the morning lectures. She was still frustrated, but it slowly dwindled to groggy boredom...that it until she found something interesting. A student by the name of "Trunks Briefs" had appeared on her attendance record. No, it couldn't be. Just to be sure though......

The woman had pulled up his file and started going through it. Normally, it would be impossible to access these records, but the security they had was primitive compared to her skills. She gleaned through it with great interest. So he indeed is the son of the famous Bulma Briefs who owns the Capsule Corporation. What was the likes of him taking a class in South City Universities? Normally a company that famous would be passed down to family.

A smile slowly formed on her previously frowning lips. Whatever his reason was, she was not about to let this opportunity pass her by. The tuffle pulled up his homework and grades. He seemed to be doing very well. Either he was just being showy from the great inheritance of knowledge from his mother, or he was just as pliable as the rest of the students. "I believe it is time to meet Mr. Briefs in person. Even if Ambu Ral wasn't on life support, I shouldn't have a hard time reeling this one in," she thought to herself as she typed up an e-mail and sent it to his account saying:

Mr. Breifs,

"I have looked at your work that was submitted and I am very pleased with your performance. I would like to discuss taking a more advanced biology class,"

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
¤ Future Trunks

User Image
User Image

Where?: Saiyan Base (Mess Hall) [Age 776]
Who?: None yet (Anisu Online)
Feeling?: Neutral
Mine?: Z Sword - Dyno capsule case - Time machine - Cell phone
CS?: 15
Power?: 5,000
Base: 18,500 --- SSJ: 90,000 --- USSJ: 135,000

User Image

"Gohan, why'd you have to do it, why'd you have to leave me? It's not fair! Oh gosh no... what did they do to you Gohan? You were my best friend, you were everything to me... everything! This just isn't fair! Gohan, Gohan, GOHAN!!!"

Trunks wondered if Gohan was going to school yet or not, he last saw him leading that Videl off for some training 2 days ago. He has no idea that the past 2 days was spent in climbing Korin's tower. He didn't find the merit in bothering with climbing the tower if he needed something up in Korin's place, he would just fly there. His thoughts slid to Bianca and his promised time to teach her how to fly and possibly use her ki. She would need to get stronger as well and the only way he can think of doing that for her is in the gravity room, or perhaps taking her out into the wilderness for tough care training like how Gohan taught him back in his time. He would have her wear weighted clothes as well. He idle wrote down notes of the theory of kai in each living being, and in what ways it can be drawn out...through meditation or through relaxed concentration in spiritual surroundings or something...he may have to google up more options to explore. Then the notes traveled to in how many ways kai can be used, defensively...offensively...and for general uses such as flight or kai senses.

A flashing light came from the tab that labels his account with SCU. He clicked on it and found that he had mail, clicking on the envelope it came up with a message directly from the professor of the class. At this he arched a brow and read the message, over the past 2 days he had taking the time to catch up in the class since he entered late in attendance. Her theories of people being grown by plants instead of evolving from caveman is ridiculous because this is not planet plant aka the former planet Vegeta-sei. It is obviously attempts at brainwashing the earthlings otherwise and he isn't buying it. He sent in his homework the night before with bemusement over the ridiculous topic. He considered his reply though, is it by chance that she is choosing to contact him to by the sounds of it arrange a meeting as it is the most logical choice to discuss opportunities for an advanced class because of his grades...or and the more likely assumption is because of his relation to Bulma Briefs. Chaya took out Ral so there shouldn't be a fear of being ambushed if he should agree. And the woman is no stronger then his own mother. After a considered pause he finally sent a reply.

"Thank you, I am happy to hear that. What did you have in mind?" He sipped some coffee as he sent the reply and considered his options in silence.

[OOC]
"These androids are ruthless, they delight in causing pain and chaos. Living on Earth in my time is like living in a nightmare... always running and hiding, looking for a way out."

User Image

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
¤ Trunks

User Image
User Image

Where?: Saiyan Base (Barracks)
Who?: Goten, Hiero
What?: Find out who shouted...?
Feeling?: Instinctive
Mine?: Clothes -- Cell phone -- some food stored capsules
Power?: 10,000
Base: 10,000 ---- Super: 50,000

There is a bellow of sound after Trunks 'countered' the foe in his dream and it was loud enough to jolt him out of his dream too. "What the heck!?" he started aloud and rolled over while moving to his knees halfway in the process of forming an energy blast in one hand and looking around for trouble while half-asleep. The only other person in the room is that odd saiyan kid who is rocking back forth clutching his face and moaning in pain. Blinking stupidly at the other kid he looked around to be sure that there is no threat then relaxed out of his sloppy looking half of an battle crouch. The energy ball vanished just as quick. It is unknown weather or not Goten also woke from the sound, he could sleep through a quake if he is tired enough. Settling back on his heels he yawned and rubbed sand out of his eye while tiredly asking the youth. "What the heck happened to you?" He did not know that he had acted out part of a dream and clocked the kid.

[OOC]
"Come on, don't be mad at me. I'll tell ya' what. You can have three of my toys. You pick 'em. "

User Image

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
Anisu The Avenging Tuffle

User Image

Her E-mail icon flashed as the boy had replied back to her. From the way she was reading it, his interest seemed to be piqued. Good. The tuffle typed back and sent the reply.

"Have you thought about taking an advanced chemistry class? I would be more than happy to bump you up to an upper division class. Are you available to stop by my office?"

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
Chaya

User Image

Chaya looked away from her work to see Raditz and some other Saiyan standing nearby.
"What is it?" She asked. "And make it quick. I have more work to be done." She again looked at the other Saiyan, sizing her up. "And who's that?"

Mark V Scouter HUD:
Power Level: 32,000
Combat Strength Rating: 11
Physical Status: Fine
Armor Integrity: 100
Inventory: Standard Kit (Medpac, Tool Kit, CDP, 3 Ration bars, SynthCable), Medpac, Nira's Toxin Antidote
Scanner: Scanning base power systems
Local Power levels: - Others
Log Update: What's next?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out