Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image

Bardock looked at the other saiyans as they voiced their opinions, and it seemed that the other saiyans were all in agreement: Let them sort it out.
Bardock was of a mind to agree, except for several things. Chaya probably wouldn't kill Vegeta. Even in the unlikely event she won she probably couldn't bring herself to kill anything that looked that much like her old boss. Vegeta on the other hand might kill Chaya. The guy killed Nappa when he was of no use and gave not a whit about what happened to Raditz, not to say anything about his rivalry with Goku. Chances were pretty good that Vegeta would put the Saiyaness down for this little act of defiance if left unchecked, and whiled he wasn't happy to admit it, Bardock knew that the saiyans had more use for Chaya alive than dead.

Bardock also suspected that, were Goku here, he'd try and keep everyone from fighting each other and get them all to focus on the robots. Because it was the right thing to do or something.
Unable to keep from not getting involved, Bardock cursed his luck under his breath and trudged out the hole that used to be the door. Stepping out onto the base the Saiyan Warrior was about to tell the two to knock it off when Chaya shot her beam attack at Vegeta.

"Oh ********..." He muttered and he threw up his arms to shield himself from what he knew was going to happen next. Vegeta would counter with his own attack and there would be a hell of a boom.

Scouter HUD
Physical Status: fine.
Power Level: 43,500
Local Power Levels: Raditz, Celipa, Chaya, Vegeta, Trunks, Kuri
Music Selection: --------------
User Log: Crap just keeps happening.

Roisterer

VEGETA

User ImageVegeta watched as Chaya made a posture that resembled his own signature move. Vegeta wasted no time and made the posture for his Galick Gun, and a pinkish purple energy crackled from his hands.

"THEN STAY AWAY FROM ME AND MY FAMILY!" He snapped back at Chaya. Vegeta's Galick Gun was now fully charged and ready to release. The prince roared and thrusted his arms out in front of him and fired the powerful beam towards Chaya's Cosmic Cannon, which in comparison were the same size. Vegeta's Galick Gun collided with Chaya's causing massive explosion reaching a radius of 15 meters where the two could be damaged by. Vegeta did not make it in time to dodge the blast and was nearly engulfed in the explosion and sent him flying towards the mountains. Vegeta crashed into the side of the mountain and it began to crumble while Vegeta was still inside. Vegeta had received heavy damage, but was still very much alive. He groaned from the pain once he became conscious quickly, but was very weakened and couldn't move because he was pinned down by rocks and couldn't muster up enough energy to move them. He began to buy some time to regain his strength and stamina, hoping that Chaya was as damaged as he was if not more.

Where am I located? Outside the Saiyan Base
Who's around me? Chaya
My thoughts/mood? curses..
It's over 9000! 30,000
Health 49% ; Burned from waist down, bruises all over body

((writers blocks sucks -__- hope this is okay))

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
Chaya

User Image

The two beams collided and the resulting shockwave and explosion sent Chaya hurtling back. The woman struck the bunker that was the medical facility, but as it had been built to withstand even super powered warriors, she didn't even scratch it and instead smacked hard against the bunker and fell to the ground in a daze. She got up slow, wincing in pain, but she wasn't done yet, and now she started looking for Vegeta to finish this fight. She needed to find him and take him out before he went super saiyan, or else the tables would turn. The sounds of groaning from a collapsed rock outcropping caught her attention and she moved with all due haste to the scene where she found Vegeta trapped under some stones.

Grinning, in triumph, Chaya stalked ominously closer to Vegeta, forming a Cosmic Bayonet in her hand.

"Pathetic. Utterly pathetic." She sneered at Vegeta. "Is this all the better you are, Vegeta? Is this the best you can do? You can't even help yourself, let alone your family." She loomed over him, her ki blade humming and not an ounce of pity in her eye. "I could help you, Vegeta. I could pull out out from under those rocks, drag you back to the base and heal you like a loyal soldier. And despite everything that has happened, I would almost prefer to do that. But then I think to myself: "How does Vegeta treat those who have spent a lifetime loyally serving under him?" Her smile faded and she jerked her arm back, preparing to drive the Cosmic Bayonet into her helpess opponent. "Like I said, you brought this on yourself, Vegeta."

Mark V Scouter HUD:
Power Level: 32,000
Combat Strength Rating: 11
Physical Status: Major scrapes and bruises, struck in the stomach, Injured.
Armor Integrity: 52%
Inventory: Standard Kit (Medpac, Tool Kit, CDP, 3 Ration bars, SynthCable), Medpac, Nira's Toxin Antidote
Scanner: Inactive
Local Power levels: Bardock, Raditz, Celipa, Trunks, Vegeta, Kuri
Log Update: Perhaps Tarble will be a better king.

OoC:

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image

Dirt, dust and smoke blew everywhere and while the dust got up his nose, Bardock was fine. He didn't need any psychic abilities to see what just happened. It happened just as it usually did. Save that, when the dust settled, he couldn't initially see either one. He could sense they were nearby, but he had lost track after the blast. Activating his scouter, Bardock looked around and saw Vegeta first. He had gotten knocked into some rocks and was trapped.

"Didn't see that coming." He muttered. "I would have figured the troll would have come out of that one the winner. Now where the hell is-"

And then Chaya was there, standing over Vegeta with some sort of energy attack at the ready. "Wait...she's not going to....oh hell, she's snapped!" Bardock's eyes widened as he realized what Chaya was about to do. He didn't know how Vegeta had wound up on the losing end of this, but however he felt about the guy, he couldn't let the crazy woman kill him off.

"Kai-o-ken!" He shouted, powering up his crimson aura. Now moving at double his speed, Bardock dashed at Chaya, clearing the distance in an instant and hurling a mighty fist at her head.

Scouter HUD
Power Level: 52,200 kaioken power-up

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
Chaya

User Image

Chaya heard Bardock shouting something some ways off, something about a Kai being open. Confused, she turned just in time to be able to briefly see the lines on Bardock's knuckles before she saw stars and darkness. The saiyan had punched her in the face and struck her with enough force to propel her away from Vegeta. Hitting the ground some distance away, the woman's senses left her.

Mark V Scouter HUD:
Power Level: 32,000
Combat Strength Rating: 11
Physical Status: Major scrapes and bruises, struck in the stomach, Injured. Incapacitated due to concussion.
Armor Integrity: 52%
Inventory: Standard Kit (Medpac, Tool Kit, CDP, 3 Ration bars, SynthCable), Medpac, Nira's Toxin Antidote
Scanner: Inactive
Local Power levels: Bardock, Raditz, Celipa, Trunks, Vegeta, Kuri
Log Update: Kaio-what?

OoC:

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image

Bardock's Kaioken aura burnt off the second after he connected with Chaya and he waited to make sure she wasn't going to get back up. Saiyans were annoyingly resiliant, and even a blow like that might have only dazed her for a bit. When it didn't seem like she was going to rise and take all her anger out on him, next, Bardock turned to Vegeta and started pulling the rocks off of him.
"That makes two ya owe me. You ok, shorty?" He asked as he offered a hand to Vegeta.

Scouter HUD
Power Level: 52,200 kaioken power-up

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
OK, GUYS, THE NEW THREAD IS HERE. POST YOUR NEW STUFF THERE. OC PROFILES NEED TO BE REPOSTED IN THE NEW PROFILE THREAD, WHICH IS LINKED TO THE NEW RP. THANK YOU. GOODNIGHT

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff