Welcome to Gaia! ::

Onio
~I am!... The Strongest in!... The Universe!~
~And now in color!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

Sayians often thought with their stomach... Mostly because if they didn't eat, they couldn't fight. "And yes, Vegeta and his wife headed away. I had no doubt the prince would survive. I was more concerned about the blue haired woman because I was supposed to make sure nothing happened to her."

Onio gave a shrug towards the new person followed by a little laugh. "And that sounds like a good idea. If there's anything left. What'd you stash away, Raseri?"

~Status~

Others Around: Possibly Raseri.
Health: Fine and dandy!... Though I think that wall made my spine pop...
Power Level: 10,000/14,000
Combat Strength: 11
Current Goals: Obtain Planet; Find New "Honey"; Fix Ship

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Have you lost your pride, the pride of the Saiyan Warriors...Kakarrot?!!

Raditz was hyperfocused on looking for Ambu and did not notice the boy wander off. It was only when he checked his scouter that he heard Hiero's voice. Raditz glared and went out of cover to see the boy standing there in the open. He heard waves of energy splash up against Ambu's shield. Indeed, that hunter's tech was impressive. If only someone could get Ambu from behind, put him into a lock, and restrain him..

Raditz considered the idea. He was not familiar with the terrain, but he was an adequate speedster. However, the more practical idea was to keep up with the rest of the Saiyans, regroup. There was safety in numbers. Raditz pressed his scouter to locate Kale and Chaya. They weren't too far, but running out in the open was a fool's choice. Hiero was either planning something large or an idiot. Raditz presumed an idiot.

Damn kid. Maybe I should have left him at the base. Chaya will have my rear if something happens to him!

Power Level: Max
CS: 10
Current Form: Normal

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Future Trunks & Trunks
Two Sides of A Coin

Kid Trunks laughed at their reactions, having dodged a mild ki blast that F.Trunks shot at him through the window, Goten tugged at his gi and pointed out how angry Bianca looked but Trunks shrugged it off, "what can she do? she can't fly, and doesn't know anything like the rest of us, it wouldn't be a fair fight." He is not scared of Bianca, contempt of her is more like it. They were coming up on the base ahead and below them now. Trunks made a dismissing gesture at his other self and bianca before gestured at Goten and led the charge, landing down into the base, passing through the protective sheild around the complex, He did not wait for the plane to land but jogged over to the nearest door and thumbed a button to open the door and slipped inside. Eager to explore the base now that they are finally here, it wouldn't be long before they ditch the others in the huge base as they explore the huge complex.

F.Trunks said nothing after having tried to shoot his other self out of the sky, his cheeks still pink he would bring the plane in for a landing following those two brats to a flat area outside the complex. He did not bother with trying to call the kids back, and was frankly happy to see them go into the base, he would be aware of their ki of course but it was only a matter of time before the duo ditched them all to go play and explore now that they have arrived. He parked the plane and got up, for the moment not saying anything to Bianca but moving past her to open the hatch and step out of the plane gazing over the large military base before them, this is where they were going to stay until Capsule corp is fixed up?

Where? --- Saiyan Base ---
Who --- Bulma, Vegeta, Goten & Bianca ---
What --- lands the plane --- Takes Goten & Ditches everyone ---
Feeling? --- Embarrassed & Annoyed --- cocky! ---
Physical Checkout --- Mild Burns --- 100%
Combat Strength --- 15 --- 12 ---
What is my Power? --- Suppressed --- 10,000
Base: 18,500 ---- SSJ: 90,000 ---- ST: 130,000

Base: 10,000 ---- SSJ: 50,000
User Image

>San<

-------------------------------------------------
"Raseri see no carcass huh? well at least that's good news."He said, running a finger over his lips as he thought for a moment. His lips upturned to a smirk at Onio's words."Okay okay..no use worrying over an empty stomach..do you guys happen to know where the kitchen is?"He asked, blinking to Raseri."...You stored food in a bedding? that's interesting."He sighed gently."After eating, I may have to move the animals in the atrium to a different location. I can't risk them going into the city and getting hurt by a car."

Where: Capsule Corp
Theme Song: "Short Change Hero"-The Heavy
Interacting with?: Raseri, Onio
Mood: Mhmm..
Thoughts: About right..
Power Level: 23,000/23,000
Item/s: Pack of smokes, lighter, wallet, Cell Phone, set of keys, twin .45 pistols
Health: 100%

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~*~ Tarble ~*~
"Hi, I'm Tarble. I'm sure we'll get to know each other well enough. Have you met my kind onii-san Vegeta? He defeated the evil Freiza, so I'm sure you know!"

Tarble's Location- Saiyan Base, hangar bay
Current Health- 100%
People near by- le Briefs family
Power level - 22,000/29,000

Tarble watched as a Capsule corp jet touched down in the landing areas outside the hangar. A saibaman tugged on his arm, pointing as Tarble looked back at the laborer.

"No, no need to be hostile, but prepare a retinue in case. I'll check it out myself. No reason to be laconic in our civility or security," he stated with a small grin. He began to walk towards the jet, before remembering something. Backpedaling as he spoke, the prince added "And I still want those mineral stockpile listings within the hour, so I know if we have to start surveying for new drilling sites."

Tarble turned his attention towards the landed vessel, and gave a wave. "Ahoy!"

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
Raseri The Oni
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
User Image

"Raseri took frozen meat and left over food. It safe in pillow layers," she said in a proud way. Inside the bedroom. There was a large score of frozen and unfrozen flesh forcibly stuffed in the pillow cases and piled carelessly on the bed. By now, half of it thawed and soaked the bed.

She glanced at San, who seemed to show concern for the animals that the banshee kept. In the oni's eyes, they were considered game to be eventually hunted down and eaten. "Area for food in dwelling at first right. And leave animals be. They fine," she said just as a twenty foot T-rex was seen behind her chewing on a leash that might have once attached itself to a small dog.

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
░ Bulma Briefs The Daughter of Capsule Corp. ░

User Image

My only crime is being beautiful!❞

As the jet finally started to land, Bulma's eyes caught a glimpse of a waving figure, Tarble. There was something that was tugging on his arm. It was green, short and looked creepy. Nevertheless, it must have been friendly since it wasn't trying to harm her brother-in-law or anything so she waved back.

Once it touched down, the blunette briskly went out of the jet to greet Tarble with a smile. "It feels like its been forever since we saw each other. And believe me, the day has been VERY long for me," she said with a momentary unhappy tone.

User Image

Where you are at: The base!

Who you are with: A girl with blonde hair, Vegeta, Tarble, Trunks, and F. Trunks

Any appointments:Greet my brother-in-law!

How is your physique: About five

Theme song:-

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~*~ Tarble ~*~
"Hi, I'm Tarble. I'm sure we'll get to know each other well enough. Have you met my kind onii-san Vegeta? He defeated the evil Freiza, so I'm sure you know!"

Tarble's Location- Saiyan Base, hangar bay
Current Health- 100%
People near by- le Briefs family
Power level - 22,000/29,000

A long day?

"I hope you didn't spend it searching for me. I left a note upon the table," Tarble began. "I simply needed to retrieve my personal effects." He waved a small datapad up as if to emphasize the point. "And then I decided to get a fresh suit of clothes for personal use, and then I realized none of them had the heraldry so I kind of felt obliged to you know, be more like Onii-san, so i had to put that on here. And then I had to get a new scouter, but they're so fancy now I had to pick out my options and get it reprogrammed, and then I realized that if I'm going to be going between here and Capsule corp, not everyone might have a scouter, since your son's cell phone didn't work, so i started to build a small holographic communications projector for myself, but then I realized that it'd be harder to program than I thought, and Chaya's away from the base, and I realized I couldn't call you up, but then I got sidetracked trying to find something to communicate back to your place with, thinking maybe Chaya knows a way to contact Onii-san and then I realized that the food here stinks, and thought with the various seeds I've collected from various planets I could build a greenhouse, but then I realized that I'd need to lay foundations and find the right minerals and soils and of course then I got sidetracked still and... Well I'm just trying to say for just a very bit longer that I wanted to get back earlier but there's just so much to do around here and I'm only one saiyan..."

He took a big breath, having slowly sped up his speech to the point of near hysteria. A small bow of apologies came instinctively, as he added, "What I'm getting at is I didn't mean for your day to be so ruined because of me! Forgive me Bulma nee-san!"
Onio
~And now in color!~

User Image

"Oh! Maybe this is why that cooler was so empty when I opened it." If the meat had time to thaw, it had been in the pillowcase for a while. As soon as everything was gathered up and brought to the kitchen, Onio managed to get a few pans on the stove. Apart from a broken window and a crack in the ceiling, the room seemed to have made it through without problems.

The sayian quickly got to cooking before asking, "How you like your meat done?"

~Status~

Others Around: Possibly Raseri.
User Image

""Hm? Kakarot? What is that? Is that a vegetable, I hate vegetables!""

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

Base: 10,000 ---- Super: 50,000
User Image
Son Goten
The Status!
Where? Some Saiyan Base.
Heading to? EXPLORE! (Trunks, Bulma, Bianca, F. Trunks, Vegeta, Tarble!)
Power? 5,000!

Goten tugged at his gi and pointed out how angry Bianca looked but Trunks shrugged it off, "what can she do? she can't fly, and doesn't know anything like the rest of us, it wouldn't be a fair fight." "I sure do hope your right Trunks...." Goten said in response towards him in real hopes that his friend had been right. As the two fly alongside the jet though he appeared to saw what looked to be the base Trunks had been talking about. Though as he watched Trunks not deciding to wait for the jet any longer and just go he'd figure that to be the cue since they had been so close of course he was to follow. What could possibly go wrong? Not like they could do anything that bad in such a short period... could they? Slipping into some doors and passing through protective shields, the duo found themselves in a huge structured base. So this had been it... amazing. "Ah..... This place looks awesome, Trunks! You're so lucky you get to stay here." Goten let out showing a hint of envy for his friend getting to stay in such a cool place while his home was to be fixed up. As he scanned around the place he couldn't help but let his facial expression be in awe along with a small grin on his face. It was everything Trunks described, said it would be and possibly even... more! But as they stood there a question became nudging at him, now what? "Hey Trunks. Now what're we going to do, this place is big and all but now what?" He wondered. Of course however Trunks surely would know so he shouldn't be worried. He himself should know that question was always last when it came to them and their fun.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

"WOW, Really I can pick?? I know which ones too! Thanks Trunks!"

User Image

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
Raseri The Oni
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
User Image

"Raseri want meat crispy," she requested as the oni looked at the flesh with great desire to eat it. It looked good enough to eat without the convince of cooking, but it was also more delicious cooked.
Onio
~And now in color!~

User Image

"Ha! Good! This cooker seems a bit off anyway." The flame was rather high. Something had fallen on the stove and bent one of the burners out of shape. "Hmm... Guess there was something else damaged. Oh well." He slapped the meat down on the pan and then began seasoning it with some spices liberated from the cupboard. "What about you, kid?" he asked San as Raseri's portion of the meat started cooking up.

~Status~

Others Around: Raseri and San.
~Okra~

A waffle is like a pancake

User Image

As if things couldn't get any more boring, Karat started to yap at some sort of noise. It sounded like...like something was landing! Maybe there was more people!!! Okra jumped up and flew toward the nearest exit to go outside. She saw the Brief's ship thingie, and yelled with joy. "AWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Was all she could think up to say. The pup in her arms howled to her loud cheer. Man, this day couldn't get any better!! The Saiyan landed down beside Tarble and looked to him, grinning widely. "Hi! I was wandering around this base place being so bored, but YAYYY to new people comin' over!!!"

only with syrup traps

STATUS REPORTZ!

Where am I?!: A base!!!
Who am I with?!: Karat!!!! And others! AT LEAST!!!
What am I doing?!: GAAAAAAAAAAASP!!!
Power?!: 10,000/20,000
Combat?!: 9!!!
What am I feeling?!: AB-SO-LUTE EXCITMENT!!!!
What do I have?!: Karat!!!
Theme!!!: Killed by BR8K Spider!!!!!!!!
Health!?: 100%!!!
User Image

>San<

San raised his brow at the dinosaur behind Raseri and gave it a casual two-finger salute. He followed and paused in the doorway of the kitchen, blinking once."Oh, you cook?I was starting to thrink I'd have to do it..hmm, I like mine a little bit rare, not too crispy."He said and slowly sat down at a nearby table."Anything I can do to assist?"He offered."And err.."He looked away."It's SAN..not kid."

Where: Kitchen
Theme Song: "Short Change Hero"-The Heavy
Interacting with?: Onio, Raseri
Mood: Surprised
Thoughts: Well how 'bout that..?
Power Level: 23,000/23,000
Item/s: Pack of smokes, lighter, wallet, Cell Phone, set of keys, twin .45 pistols
Health: 100%

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
░ Bulma Briefs The Daughter of Capsule Corp. ░

User Image

My only crime is being beautiful!❞

"No, its not that. Three other saiyans.....came to Capsule Corp...and took the dragon ball. Also destroyed most of my company and partially my house in the process," she replied before a very strange girl with red hair came out of nowhere and started engaging in the conversation with them. Her crazy grin was instantly creeping her out.

"Uhh, a friend of yours?" she managed to ask.

User Image

Where you are at: The base!

Who you are with: A girl with blonde hair, Vegeta, Tarble, Trunks, and F. Trunks

Any appointments:Greet my brother-in-law!

How is your physique: About five

Theme song:-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas