Nite_Blades-NKS25
User Image
¤ Trunks

User Image
User Image

Where?: Saiyan Base
Who?: Goten, Tarble
What?: Follows Tarble
Feeling?: Really...? More school??? And Work?
Mine?: Clothes -- Cell phone -- some food stored capsules
Power?: Suppressed
Base: 10,000 ---- Super: 50,000

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

Once his uncle had led himself and Goten far enough away from the Med-lab he spoke to them as they walked, "I hope you don't mind, but Miss Chaya is right. You both should at least learn how to read while you're here. If for no other reason, finding a restroom can be most problematic when you can't understand the script. However, instead of cramming your head with forced studies and tutelage, I figure you might rather have some fun doing it," At first trunks would agree that maybe they...that is he should learn some of the general 'Official Galactic Language' so that he could get Goten and himself out of trouble the next time his friend gets too curious about something. Still the moment that his uncle mentioned studies he started to arch a brow at him, he would like to have fun here in an especially getting attention and getting back at those Saiyans that insulted him in the past...mainly that is Bardock if the man stays at the base that is. He was tempted to prank Chaya there for a minute buut she has already prooven to be just as bad as his mother when pissed only probably worse because she can exact punishment to follow up lectures.

"Plus, other residents aren't so.... compliant towards the family line. I'd hate for you to ruin this place off of a fight because you went and irritated the wrong person." that seemed as though his uncle read his mind since he had been thinking of Chaya's reaction to the accident in the Med-lab and his uncle's words fell right under that sort of category. "So, here's a deal: I'll teach you the alphabet, and you help me build a building. In return, I'll let you use the power tools and spar with you two some so to relieve that pent up anxiety. What do you say?" Work? He wants them to work on something constructive? Trunks looked at Goten wondering what he thought about the idea of school and work, they get enough of schooling in their normal lives, and work..."Uhmm...i'm sure that you can get Future Trunks to help you build stuff. Or even mom for that matter, I get the need to learn that language and all..." It is clear he is reluctant about the work ethic. It doesn't sound very fun to him and he knows that Goten would get bored quickly, he could see Gohan being interested in building stuff he is a nerd after all.

[OOC]
"Come on, don't be mad at me. I'll tell ya' what. You can have three of my toys. You pick 'em. "

User Image

User Image

""Hm? Kakarot? What is that? Is that a vegetable, I hate vegetables!""

User Image
Son Goten
The Status!
Where? With Trunks and Tarble
Heading to? EXPLORE! (Trunks, Tarble Bulma, Bianca, F. Trunks, Vegeta, Chaya!)
Power? 5,000!

Being dragged off to some other place in the big base, Goten would be with Trunks and his uncle. When he started talking, Goten watched how tall the man was compared to the two. Hmm, he wasn't that tall at all in fact if they were a bit bigger they would be the same size as him and his outfit looked just like Vegeta's only with big shoulder pad looking things that really made him look funny. But when he began speaking was really confusing he used words like "tutelage", Goten winced. What did that mean, he thought as he continued to speak. Apparently he thought the two should learn how to read some of the stuff around here. For instance that keyboard he couldn't read... though it had been in another language so wasn't his fought, right?

When he began talking about schooling and all of that he would think back to how his mom made Gohan stay locked up in his room. He couldn't even do anything until it was done. So when school was mentioned, his cringing at it was just a reaction. "S-school?!" He said randomly. Trunks would probably look at him with a weird face at his random saying but he couldn't help it. He always felt bad for gohan when he had to study and do all of that but him, he...he couldn't imagine it. Though when he started talking about the tools he said they could work with while learning he began put it together and uneasily but did start to sound really fun.

Trunks looked at Goten wondering what he thought about the idea of school and work, they get enough of schooling in their normal lives, and work..."Uhmm...i'm sure that you can get Future Trunks to help you build stuff. Or even mom for that matter, I get the need to learn that language and all..." "Yeah... it sounds fun and all but come on Trunks lets give it a chance! Think about the cool toys we could use!" Goten said trying to compensate with Trunks before he declined a good deal. This could really be something fun for them to do around here in the meantime, plus he really wanted to learn how to speak the language of the green men. "Oh and Mr. Trunks' uncle, can you teach us how to talk to the green men? You know learn their language?"

"WOW, Really I can pick?? I know which ones too! Thanks Trunks!"

User Image

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
Chaya

User Image

"On the day I prove I'm still capable of protecting King Vegeta's family, his grandson destroys my medical equipment and his daughter in law spits on his name." She said sourly. "Forgive me for not exactly being in the greatest of moods."
Initially, Chaya was going to deny Kale's offer, but, checking her schedule of things, she growled to herself. Yes, with all that currently was going on, she couldn't micro manage things. She had to move on to her next project.
"Those machines better be operating at peak performance the next time we need them." She told Kale as she turned to head to her lab. "Or I will mount your skull outside the med bay."

Mark V Scouter HUD:
Power Level: 32,000
Combat Strength Rating: 11
Physical Status: Minor electrical burns, minor scrapes, boosted by Nira's Antitoxin.
Armor Integrity: 97
Inventory: Standard Kit (Medpac, Tool Kit, CDP, 3 Ration bars, SynthCable), Medpac, Nira's Toxin Antidote
Scanner: Determining source of Containment Failure
Local Power levels: - Goten and Trunks.
Log Update: Better get back to work.

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
░ Bulma Briefs The Daughter of Capsule Corp. ░

User Image

My only crime is being beautiful!❞

The blunette slightly blushed a bit at Bianca's comment. "Oh yes....a very nice side," she thought as her twisted mind thought about a few weeks ago from 8pm to 5 in the morning. "Yes, he does have his tender moments," she replied with a a sweet tone.

It was then that she realized....where was Trunks? This was odd; did he go back home to survey the area? "Um, Bianca. Where is Trunks if you don't mind me asking. I might have spaced out when you told me a few minutes ago," she said to the young girl.

User Image

Where you are at: The base!

Who you are with: A girl with blonde hair, Vegeta's bootlicker, The hyper saiyan, another kid that strangely looks like Goku, Vegeta, Tarble, Trunks, and F. Trunks

Any appointments:Chat.

How is your physique: About five

Theme song:-

Beloved Lover

10,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXX _____User Image______----Kale

XXXXXI got summer hattin' on me, cuz I'm hotter than the sun!
XXXXXXXXXXXSpring hattin' on me, cuz I aint' never sprung.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXWinter, cuz I'm colder than yall'!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXand I don' never, I don' never, I don' never fall-

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´ `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

User Image___ Yup... seems like he had his work cut out for him... not too big of a deal. What kind of engineer would he be if he couldn't fix such simple machines... well simple in his opinion.
He really didn't need hours to fix the machine the hours was just the estimated time for the toxin wear off.
"Of course" He answered quite full of himself, it felt more like a challenge than a threat, where as he initially planed to just fix the machines, his intent had changed to get them running even better and faster than they were when she first built them

((Sorry sucky post.... yeah I guess I'm ready ta move on with everyone else xd ))

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´ `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

User Image

| Location: Base | Company: Chaya | Actions: Mr Fix it | Thoughts: Sleep.... fix.... plan party | Power Level: 9,000/29,000 | Combat Strength: 10 |

I suggest you run, you'll live longer

Your still going to die of course

But youl live longer, hehe

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~*~ Tarble ~*~
"Hi, I'm Tarble. I'm sure we'll get to know each other well enough. Have you met my kind onii-san Vegeta? He defeated the evil Freiza, so I'm sure you know!"

Tarble's Location- Saiyan Base, en transit
Current Health- 100%
People near by- Specifically? Trunks the younger, Goten
Power level - 22,000/29,000

"Much like your father, your methods to achieve your desires are crude and efficient, lacking a certain creative element and finesse to help improve an otherwise... blunt approach," Tarble said musing. He noted the wince of Goten, further reminding him of another inadequacy that could easily be remedied. His hand crossed his chest as he performed a small bow.

"Apologies, Goten. Bulma-neesan gave your name, but I have not introduced myself to you. I am Tarble, brother to Vegeta and son of Vegeta the First. As for your question regarding the green men... First, they are known as Saibamen. I have heard them called Cabbages at times though. Their language is difficult to speak, near impossible. Fortunately, all you have to do is understand it. That's not an easy task though, many Saiyans don't quite get a good grasp either. It's like trying to understand one of your earth pet's forms of communication. You just have to use your eyes and brains."

However, the thought spawned another idea. "I'm sure that there's a better way to handle this language barrier than handing you a book and committing an alphabet by memory. Most schematics and plans here are handled in the universal script, and the Saibamen are constantly at work. Try working alongside me for the next couple of days, and if you cannot read or understand the words, or the green men, I'll gladly admit you being right. But by working on this project with me, you'll be immersed in the languages, both of them, at the same time. It's simple immersion learning, picking things up by simply doing them, rather than reading, and hearing, and speaking, and practicing... If your head is half as open as your mother's eyes were when she found out about me, you'll have no trouble at all."

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
2 DAYS LATER

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Miss-Pandemica

User Image
Gohan's Location- Korin's Tower
Thoughts/emotion- We're gonna need a Montage
Current Health- 100%
People near by- Videl
Power level - 500/200,000

Two days, two long... stinking.... days.

In many ways, Gohan knew that the reason for the time it took was not on his fault, but making sure Videl wasn't going to falter so high up. At the same time, about eight hours ago his mind had begun to ask the question of how he was going to save the world from all of hell's denizens floating back out, if he was up here and not collecting the dragonballs like some part of him thought he should. Still, he was doing this like he said he would, and to just abandon the girl would be a total waste. His own muscles ached in a new way he didn't think possible, and the end in sight was so close.

Gohan's right hand finally clasped upon the top lip of the tower, as he pulled his second hand up, before crawling over the final lip, backpack and all. Taking several deep breaths, he sat for a moment to stare out over the curvature of the earth.

"Well, School should be in session pretty soon," he groaned, twisting his arms and flexing them out to relieve them of the stress of the climb.

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
¤ Trunks

User Image
User Image

Where?: Saiyan Base
Who?: Goten, Tarble
What?: Work with Tarble
Feeling?: Neutral
Mine?: Clothes -- Cell phone -- some food stored capsules
Power?: 10,000

When Trunks felt uncertain about the idea of a work ethic, Goten thought it would be kinda fun, his friend seems to be fascinated with the Saibamen. His uncle would then find a new way to approach the argument after he introduced himself to Goten formally. "I'm sure that there's a better way to handle this language barrier than handing you a book and committing an alphabet by memory. Most schematics and plans here are handled in the universal script, and the Saibamen are constantly at work. Try working alongside me for the next couple of days, and if you cannot read or understand the words, or the green men, I'll gladly admit you being right. But by working on this project with me, you'll be immersed in the languages, both of them, at the same time. It's simple immersion learning, picking things up by simply doing them, rather than reading, and hearing, and speaking, and practicing... If your head is half as open as your mother's eyes were when she found out about me, you'll have no trouble at all." After listening to it, it summed up as work with him a few days and learn to adopt the language through experience rather then drilled teachings. A chance to prove that he can be a bright as his mother came up and Trunks shrugged. "eh, why not. I'll bet that I can get this thing in 2 days!" He grinned, he was after all a strait A student for his age and grade in school, to be honest it was almost boring, normal schooling. After making the bet, Trunks and Goten would work with Tarble, not really seeing much of the other inhabitants of the base.

2 Days Later

As expected to his boast, While working with Tarble build what he needed to build during most of the day and sparing with his uncle in the evenings, on the one hand the galactic language is easy once he got used to it. on the other hand not much was done with spending time with the rest of the base. Kept busy enough that they did not see much of the rest of the base. And for that Trunks wants a break from all the work. At present moment he has yet to even get up still dead asleep on a bunk. xD

[OOC]
"Come on, don't be mad at me. I'll tell ya' what. You can have three of my toys. You pick 'em. "

User Image

Lonely Lunatic

Nelowulf
User Image

Videl

Location - Korin’s Tower
People near by - Gohan
Power level - 8,000

Three days of climbing...

It didn't seem possible at the time but somehow Videl managed to keep going. Terrifying as it was to be up so high, with the wind whipping at her trying to push her off the tower and combined with and the cold air that made her fingers feel numb at times; yet somehow despite all that she made it to the top. She was running on very little sleep so when she finally reached the end of their arduous journey Videl simply lay there on the cold floor of Korin’s Tower. Gohan’s voice sounded like it was miles away and soon Videl could no longer hear him or anything as she drifted out of consciousness.
~Okra~

A waffle is like a pancake

User Image

As two days had dragged on, Okra had been with Hiero, keeping an eye on the boy. Through those two days, she had actually learned a lot. Aside from sleeping most of the time, Okra had gone around getting to know the base, talking to those little short green men, and making friends with some of them. Karat had just slept, ate, and went to the bathroom, like any dog stuck with a overly hyper-active saiyan girl would do. Of course, during the course of those two days, her clothes grew smelly and dirty, so, she figured that when she would wake up, she'd clean herself up and use that skin-like clothing in the armoury.

After getting cleaned up, Okra got the spandex, and took her sweet time of figuring out how to put it on. Once that was done, she had put on a chest armour thingie, and went to find the nearest glass to see what she looked like. She just grinned, and stared at herself. She felt like something was a bit off....She leaned a bit closer, and just stared longer, thinking. Than it struck her. She looked AMAZING in that color!!! But wait, that wasn't it...Oh Kami. No. It was...her hair, and tail, and eyebrows, and probably other places too!! Oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no oh crap of no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okra fell back on her rump, her eyes wide. What the hell happened to her?! She opened her mouth slowly, as a loud, ear-shattering noise escaped her lips.

only with syrup traps

STATUS REPORTZ!

Where am I?!: A base!!!
Who am I with?!: No one, sad
What am I doing?!: ok....
Power?!: 1,000/20,000
Combat?!: 9!!!
What am I feeling?!: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
What do I have?!: Karat!!!
Theme!!!: Laka Koffa
Health!?: 100%!!!
User Image

>San<

-------------------------------------------------
San made the final touches on the wall that was damaged by the trio of Saiyans. The structural damage was terminal but he managed to piece the wall back together. It took a lot of hours, a lot of sweat and resources, but the majority of Capsule corp was repaired and refurnished thanks to San's efforts. "It took some time but I'm almost finished."San murmured, putting his hands on his hips and observed the newly done wall. He stepped back a couple of paces and turned to the workers."Okay, break time!"He called out, making the men disperse. He ran a hand through his hair and went on towards the living area, flopping on the couch and heaved a tired sigh."Well..at least most of Capsule Corp is restored. All we need to do is a little cleanup and it'll be good as new."
-------------------------------------------------

Where: Capsule Corp living area
Theme Song: "Short Change Hero"-The Heavy
Interacting with?: No one at the moment
Mood: Tired
Thoughts:
Power Level: 23,000/23,000
Item/s: Pack of smokes, lighter, wallet, Cell Phone, set of keys, twin .45 pistols
Health: 80%
CS: 10

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Have you lost your pride, the pride of the Saiyan Warriors...Kakarrot?!!

Once Trunks confirmed, Raditz fainted a jab with his right hand and attacked with his left hand, hoping to strike Trunks in the cheek.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Después, paso Dos Días.

Raditz was rocked and socked, his pride taking a nose dive. Since his defeat, he learned Trunks really was son of Vegeta. He softened the bruise to his ego, but he made him much determined to best the youth. Currently, he was looking for the youth to challenge him again. He hyper focused on beating Trunks that he did not even bother checking on Hiero's condition, whom he had previously quasi adopted.

His love for battle was greater than his concern for Hiero at the moment as he stomped the yard. Maybe raising the gravity higher would help balance things out. Trunks had carefully omitted the extent of his training with Vegeta, so Raditz still had hope. On the other hand, Raditz was not known for overcoming great odds. He had been weak link during conquests, and was so in the present day. He was too stubborn to train, and it showed. The royalty upset him, that a young buck was stronger than him.

Suddenly, a voice was heard screaming. Alerted, Raditz ran to find Orka with..a weird skin change. "What the frack?"

Power Level: Max
CS: 10
Current Form: Normal

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

""Hm? Kakarot? What is that? Is that a vegetable, I hate vegetables!""

User Image
Son Goten
The Status!
Where? Goten's World
Heading to? Zzzzzzz ! (Trunks, Bulma, Bianca, F. Trunks, Vegeta, Chaya, Tarble!)
Power? 5,000!

"I'm sure that there's a better way to handle this language barrier than handing you a book and committing an alphabet by memory. Most schematics and plans here are handled in the universal script, and the Saibamen are constantly at work. Try working alongside me for the next couple of days, and if you cannot read or understand the words, or the green men, I'll gladly admit you being right. But by working on this project with me, you'll be immersed in the languages, both of them, at the same time. It's simple immersion learning, picking things up by simply doing them, rather than reading, and hearing, and speaking, and practicing... If your head is half as open as your mother's eyes were when she found out about me, you'll have no trouble at all."

Goten just stared at Tarble when he spoke. He told him the green men's name were not "green men" but saibamen. It sounded weird to him.. but then again as he glanced at one from the corner of his walking, he would understand why. "eh, why not. I'll bet that I can get this thing in 2 days!" Trunks said. Now he seemed really confident in all of this now. Yeah, that's the spirit! He almost wanted to say, but didn't. Not for any particular reason though.

Two days passed, Goten and Trunks spent most of the time with Trunks' uncle learning new stuff. Though Trunks picked up the space, err... galactic language up quickly, Goten spent his time hanging with the saibamen and what he called 'their' little hang out room. It was the room he and Trunks first found when surveying the place and the men sat on little crates. That is when Trunks punched one of them, so they really had feared him. Though surprisingly even though he hadn't put much effort into learning the galactic language he did know how to communicate with the saibamen. With the addition of nicknames and all. There was no real reason why he had been so interested in them.. maybe because of the way they looked, but it was definitely something he liked about the small things.

But in the last two days that hadn't been all he'd done, he had taught several of them how to play the game, "rock, paper, scissors" and bested them over plenty of times. That is after the work was done and when Trunks sparred with his uncle. Now the ultimate rest was upon them as he and his friend lay sound sleep in the warmth and comfort of their dreams. He may not have new what Trunks was dreaming but he was in a world of sweet delicious cakes. 'Yumm, Would you like some birdy?' he would say in his sleep.

"WOW, Really I can pick?? I know which ones too! Thanks Trunks!"

User Image

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
Anisu The Avenging Tuffle

User Image

The Tuffle roughly slammed her things into her briefcase with frustration and monitored the life support that Ambu Ral was currently on. Anisu was furious that the fresh batch of Destron gas had gone unused and her current benefactor was hanging to life by the skin of his teeth. Was it always something like this that had to happen to her?! Dam those saiyans; always making a mess of things.

Work up above was just as frustrating. The humans were like annoying buzzing sounds that irritated the hell out of her. Didn't they ever have an off switch?! With much regret, she had to leave to attend to her early morning class lecture. The woman made sure there weren't any issues with the life support. She was only going to be topside for a few hours, but things happen sometimes.

She stared a moment at the unmasked alien who was steadily recovering."I shall take my leave now. It shouldn't be for too long," Anisu replied before walking away from him and started up the teleporting device.

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
Raseri The Oni
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
User Image

The oni was having a great time with the owners of the house being gone for the last few days. Raseri went back into the master bedroom and started playing around with the clothes. She had also enjoyed jumping around on the bed and eating the powdery stuff next to what the humans had called a mirror. The monster had completely totaled their room and transformed it into her own temporary dwelling.

She was currently snuggled up in the bed; drooling in her sleep with content.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff