Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

" "

The Red-Haired Saiyan

╔══════════════╗

He was deep in the water, trading punches and kicks with the water, training. He figured since it was harder to do thing in water, it would make him stronger and faster if he trained under water. He threw a right punch and then a left, repeating the same maneuver about twenty times before spinning sideways to do a downward kick to an imaginary opponent's head. He began to mix it up and do various forms of punches and kicks, performing one of his signature moves, the Monkey-Fist Combination. Koda swam up with a fast speed and shot out of the water and into the air, spinning vertically and then forced his right foot into the ground of the shore, caving in a small part of the ground where his foot landed. He stood up straight, and caught his breath for a few moments. After doing so, Koda walked over to where his bo-staff was, leaning on a boulder, and picked it up. He began to spin it around, in his hand, with such a fast speed only those of equal or higher skill could see the physical body of the staff, instead of the after images.

He was done with his usual training, and so he walked out of the shore area, continuing throughout the northern coast. He had his bo-staff on his shoulders and his arms leaned on the staff, his forearms dangling from where the staff was, and his biceps, triceps, and elbows rested on the staff. He whistled a childish tune as he walked through the coast, but quickly shut up upon seeing a random campsite. He grasped onto his staff, dropping one of his arms, but still holding the staff over his shoulder with the hand in use, he slowly walked closer to the camp site. The closer he got, the red haired nineteen year old noticed a few familiar faces, but he couldn't put a name on them. He assumed that maybe they were people he saw in tournaments before, but anyways. Koda did not know how to greet himself, or how to intrude on whatever they were doing, so he hoped that he would not be noticed, though he was in plain sight. He was about to turn around and walk away.

╚══════════════╝

xxxxxxxxx Information xxxxxxxxx
Thoughts - Huh? Is that a campsite?
Location - Northern Coast
Mood - Curious
Power Level - 100/10,000
Company - No one
Health - 100%

Ooc
Greetings! I hope I can have fun with you all! So wait... are we at the Northern Mountains Coast Area? XD and I had no idea how to incorporate him in the story.. so please I hope you don't mind how this post went.

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
Chaya

User Image

Just when she thought she had laid down the law, Turles of all people showed up. Chaya was in no mood for this lout and was about to tell him to go screw himself when Vegeta struck her, hitting her hard enough to split her lip.

It took a second for Chaya to register what had happened. Tuning out what Vegeta had said, she rubbed the back of her bracer against her mouth and held it away, seeing the stain of crimson on it, confirming that she had been hit. Whether he knew it or not, Vegeta had thrown down the gauntlet.

In the blink of an eye, Chaya had cleared the room, shoulder checking Vegeta and smashing him through the door with enough force to send him flying out of the building. The Saiyaness' energy flared up and with an angry snarl, she lunged at the Prince again, flying at him with a kick aimed at his torso.

"Big mistake, Vegeta! BIG MISTAKE!"

Mark V Scouter HUD:
Power Level: 32,000
Combat Strength Rating: 11
Physical Status: Minor scrape
Armor Integrity: 100
Inventory: Standard Kit (Medpac, Tool Kit, CDP, 3 Ration bars, SynthCable), Medpac, Nira's Toxin Antidote
Scanner: Inactive
Local Power levels: Bardock, Raditz, Celipa, Trunks, Vegeta, Kuri
Log Update: I'm not going to take THAT from YOU.

Roisterer

VEGETA

User ImageSuddenly Chaya shoulder slammed Vegeta in the back hard enough to send him flying through the door, then through the wall and landing outside. It took a bit for the prince to register what happened, and once he started to recover and rise to his feet Chaya had already followed up with a kick aiming at his torso. The kick connected and sent the prince flying once again, but this time he regained his senses and regained his balance stopping in mid air.

Vegeta growled and his white aura with a purple tint flared. If she wanted to try and stop him, then she would have to throw everything in her arsenal at him to do so to stop the stubborn prince. "Fighting me is a BIG mistake!" He yelled then flung a couple of ki blasts at Chaya. If she were to dodge these, he would only continue to shower her with more ki blasts.

Where am I located? Saiyan Base - Command Center
Who's around me? Chaya
My thoughts/mood? The nerve of her!
It's over 9000! 30,000
Health 97 %

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
Chaya

User Image

"Big words from a small man!" Chaya snapped back at Vegeta as the blasts came at her. Powering up her mint green aura, the Saiyan woman deflected the attacks, slapping the blasts away with swift hand movements. As Vegeta continued to hurl blasts at her, the woman started advancing, knocking the incoming attacks aside as she drew closer to her target. And then, as Vegeta continued to hurl Ki blasts at her, her eyes flashed red, beams of energy shooting forth from them.

Mark V Scouter HUD:
Physical Status: Minor scrape
Armor Integrity: 100
Inventory: Standard Kit (Medpac, Tool Kit, CDP, 3 Ration bars, SynthCable), Medpac, Nira's Toxin Antidote

OoC: Rolling in the chat thread.

Lonely Lunatic

User Image

Videl

Location - West City
People nearby - Trunks, Bianca, Gohan, Goten, Hiero, San, Raseri
New Goal: Finding the Golden Fighter
Power level - 14,600

“Hi guys, whats going on?” She noticed that Gohan had left and while she didn't really pay much heed to Bianca’s actions she looked at the other two people she didn't know and then at Goten and Hiero before glancing back at Trunks and Bianca. “Sorry, am I interrupting something?”

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Chi-Chi
Loving Wife and Mother
Temp

&

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~*~ Tarble ~*~
"Hi, I'm Tarble. I'm sure we'll get to know each other well enough. Have you met my kind onii-san Vegeta? He defeated the evil Freiza, so I'm sure you know!"

Tarble's Location- Saiyan base
Current Health- 100%
People near by- Specifically? Bulma-neesan, Chi-chi
Power level - 25,000/29,000

"I'm not worried about the gas, Bulma," Chi-chi said with a reluctant tone. "Just seems to be that every time we get together, something comes down, threatens the earth, and then we just sit and watch our babies go off to nearly get killed."

Tarble, unsure what to say to calm the new woman down, sat with mouth agape. Several attempts were made, and just as quickly silenced by himself, as he began to try to figure out what there was /to/ say. He knew nothing of the customs, the history, of any of these people. Who was he to offer a kind word and sentiment when he knew nothing of their situation? Or even if he did, how would he know what was the same, and what was different, and if it would be enough to tithe the situation over.

So the situation was, all the way to the base. The only words he could speak would be of those to enter the base's shielding, and within moments the craft had landed in the hangar, with Tarble hopping out.

"Miss Chi-chi, I must update myself on my own, but you may feel free to follow me if you wi-"

"I'd rather stick with Bulma," Chi-chi stated with a defined tone.

"Alright, I'll let you be," the small prince said, the 5 Saibamen flanking him as he hovered his way through the base. He reasoned that Chaya might be near the conference room most likely, as that seemed logical, and began to make his way there.

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
░ Bulma Briefs The Daughter of Capsule Corp. ░

User Image

My only crime is being beautiful!❞

The blunette listened to her friend as she was concerned for her children's safety. Chi-Chi cared about Gohan and Goten very much and was very against them going off to fight. Heck, if all of this stuff never happened, Gohan would just be a regular scholar by now. Bulma was also worried about her own sons; her little Trunks especially.

With Vegeta probably ego bruised from the last fight, there wouldn't be any doubt that this invasion would be the perfect opportunity for him to boost it back up again. The only concern was that he might get Trunks involved. "Gohan at the very least is strong enough to hold his own, but I'm a little concerned about Goten. He's with my older son at the moment, but I'll call him and tell him to keep Goten safe. But my other son is here so I have to get him before he gets involved with any fights," she said as something caught her ears. The sound wasn't very far away and very violent.

"Do you hear that?"

User Image

Where you are at: West City outskirts: Saiyan Base

Who you are with: Chi-Chi and Tarble

Any appointments:Going to West City!

How is your physique: About five

Theme song:King of Anything

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
Turles The Saiyan Warrior

From the perspective of Turles, his return might have pissed off Chaya; which was to be expected after his odd episode and Vegeta as usual ignored him. But what he didn't expect was for Vegeta to retaliate after she hit him with her scouter. The saiyan wisely stepped out of their warpath as they started to engage in a fight. He was certainly not going to do anything to stop it since he wasn't the one to play peacemaker; not that any of the saiyans did that anyway.

He wondered what the outcome would be after this with the relationship of Saiyans and earthlings. Since Vegeta was the thin link connecting them, the severing might have a heavy effect.

Roisterer

VEGETA

User ImageVegeta's relentless attack did not stop even when Chaya continued to knock them away. As she neared closer to him she fired energy beams from her eyes. Vegeta's onslaught of ki blasts stopped the beam's line of path and cancelled it out causing a small explosion. While the smoke didn't clear yet the prince went through the thick smog and came out the other end where Chaya was with his arm cocked back and threw a fist aiming at her gut.

Where am I located? Saiyan Base - Command Center
Who's around me? Chaya
My thoughts/mood? The nerve of her!
It's over 9000! 30,000
Health 95 %

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
Chaya

User Image

Lacking her scouter, Chaya was at a disadvantage when tracking her opponent, and without warning, Vegeta came at her and delivered a punch to her abdomen. The blow caught her off guard and knocked the wind out of her, but her armor absorbed most of the impact. Her eyes flared red again and she attempted to shoot him in the chest again with her eye blast, hoping that, at point blank range, he would be unable to dodge.

Mark V Scouter HUD:
Physical Status: Minor scrape, struck in the stomach
Armor Integrity: 89%

OoC: Rolling in the chat thread.

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
¤ Future Trunks

User Image
User Image

Where?: Northern coast [Age 776]
Who?: Bianca, Goten, Hiero, Raseri, San & Videl
Feeling? Neutral, cautious
Inventory?: Saiyan Armor - Z Sword - C.C Credit Card - Cell phone - 4 Sensu Beans
Capsule Case: ( 2 Bedroom 1 bath house - Jet - motorcycle/airbike mix - car - water tank -
refridgerated storage - dry storage - Assesory storage - exploratory sub )

Physical Checkout:100%
CS?: 15
Power?: 5,000
Base: 18,500 --- SSJ: 90,000 --- USSJ: 135,000

User Image

"Gohan, why'd you have to do it, why'd you have to leave me? It's not fair! Oh gosh no... what did they do to you Gohan? You were my best friend, you were everything to me... everything! This just isn't fair! Gohan, Gohan, GOHAN!!!"

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

When Trunks had mentioned that Vegeta is likely to meet Gohan at the site of trouble, Gohan responded to that with a chuckle, "Knowing your father, he's already made his claim that he'll take them on all single-handedly, and has begun to prepare his entrance. Last time he broke through a skyscraper, perhaps this time he'll drag a moon down?" Trunks grunted at this response, his father did like to make an entrance, he shared a little humor in that. Another thing that was likely to be true is that either his father would have the city clean out or Gohan would get there in time to save his stubborn arse. Trunks had asked for some of the sensu beans for emergencies, simply because it is wiser to have a second person carrying a few in case the first person runs out or looses the beans during battle. And especially if the injuries are so great that the person in question won’t be able to make it being dragged back to the base for a regeneration tank. Gohan pulled a small brown pouch and pulled out a small bean, before tossing the pouch over to Trunks'. It only had four left inside, but it would be more than plenty. Trunks caught the small sack easily and pocketed it into his pants pocket, not about to risk it in his jacket pocket as sometimes should he become a super saiyan his jacket is likely to be obliterated in the sheer heat of his transformation.

"And while Goten may be a strong fighter, I promised that he could spar with Raseri. Consider it a good diversion to use while I'm away. If all goes well, I'll be back by the day's end. If not... well, we might just be needing all the help we can get anyway..." Trunks said nothing but nodded, he supposes that would be best, he would certainly have to find means to keep Goten busy as well as the others who are staying here. Gohan turned back to Hiero who had come wanting to get Gohan to go to Raseri for something, he told the kid that Trunks would be supervising training here and had spoken something else to the kid that Trunks didn’t immiediatly catch. Standing back up, Gohan jumped up a bit, going to hover a few feet off the ground. "I'll be back soon enough." Without another word, he took up and off towards the base's location. Trunks watched him go, Good luck, my friend. Catching movement and hearing the protests of a child’s voice he spotted Goten attempted to follow Gohan. Immiediatly he called the kid to order telling him not to follow Gohan, he could understand the boy’s anxiety and told him that Gohan’ll be back. At least he hoped he’d be back, and hoped that his paranoia was just that.

Videl came over to join them, Bianca came out and around looking a bit miffed about something, she came over to him and slid her arms around his waist in a tight embrace, he unconsciously drapped an arm around her shoulders, not really hiding his relationship with Bianca from the others. "Hi Videl. What brings you here?" Bianca greeted Videl casually while embracing him, and Hiero looked to him asking about training. ”Hey guys, what’s going on?” Videl had asked while greeting them. Trunks brought his thoughts to order, he put his concerns about this invasion to the side as he now had a responsibility for everyone staying at his camp. He suspects that Raseri and San would be joining them over here quickly enough. He considered what needs to be done to ensure everyone is busy. Lets see… Goten seems to have a duel with Raseri to do… I need to continue training Bianca… perhaps I can get Hiero and that San fellow to put on training garb and spar for the time being. That leaves Videl, I wonder what sort of training Gohan did with her…then there is the thing about her father… Videl asked if she was interrupting anything; well one thing at a time. To Hiero’s querry he responded, ”Yea, there should be a chest in the house living room area, it has training garb in it and weights…the garb is weighted to hamper movements. I suggest you and anyone else who came out here to train should go put on an outfit.” He glanced from Hiero, to Goten, then over at Raseri and San. For the time being until Bianca learns flight she needn’t have to wear those weights. At Videl’s question he shook his head once, ”Not really, this camp has pretty much just turned into a training boot camp…I guess. I’m to supervise training here. I promised Bianca that I’d be teaching her how to fly… should I add anyone to this particular class?” He asked the group at large.

[OOC:]
"These androids are ruthless, they delight in causing pain and chaos. Living on Earth in my time is like living in a nightmare... always running and hiding, looking for a way out."

User Image

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
¤ Trunks

User Image
User Image

Where?: Saiyan Base (Operations Room)
Who?: Vegeta, Chaya, Bardock, Celipa, & Raditz
What?: Screw this...
Feeling?: anoyed
Mine?: Clothes -- Cell phone
Power?: 5,000
Base: 10,000 ---- Super: 50,000

Trunks unfortunetly didn’t get far as Chaya suddenly rounded on him and threatened to break his legs to keep him from getting his neck broken. The boy scowled at the threat and glared heatedly back at the woman. He hated being treated like he was weak and he didn’t want to be protected like a normal human child, he is also a super saiyan he’d bet that he can handle himself just fine, but as she continued to insult his father he bared his teeth in a snarl and wasn’t going to stand further insults to his father. Just as he was opening his mouth to make a exclamation about how they should be respecting his father’s power, did his father beat him to the punch. "I'VE HEARD ENOUGH!!!" Trunks jumped slightly as his dad shot a blow to Chaya’s face. The fact it seems that nobody in this Dende forsaken room seems to believe in his father’s power pissed him off, on some level it gave Trunks a bit of satisfaction to see the bossy woman get put in her place. "No more will I be treated like I'm a helpless lost puppy! I am a super saiyan, the most powerful fighters in the universe! and I DO NOT need help from the likes of you!” Trunks nodded emphasis to those words, he would have said just about the same thing. His father is more powerful then everyone in this room combined. He doesn’t need help from any of them.

Vegeta went on to tell everyone in the room that they are all weak, something he would have been if he had not found peace on this planet. But he won’t stand back and watch a bunch of robots take that away from him. He dared Chaya to try and stop him from going, turned and walked towards the door. "Trunks, stay here and do not follow me." Though Trunks had noticed the arrival of two other saiyans, the tanned woman and another look-a-like to Bardock something happened that made their presence utterly obsolete. Chaya did not take being bossed down lightly. She had attacked his father and knocked him out of the building. ”Dad!” He started as if to warn him but the maddened saiyan woman shot out after him picking a fight with his father. Trunks if anything wanted to go out there and watch the outcome, he suspected and believed that Chaya would only get her butt kicked fighting his dad. He didn’t look at any of the other saiyans in the room but bolted out the door following the trail of the two when they had left the building. Once outside he quickly spotted the two up in the sky trading energy attacks. He wasn’t aware of his mom nearby or that Chichi had come along for the ride.

[OOC]
"Come on, don't be mad at me. I'll tell ya' what. You can have three of my toys. You pick 'em. "

User Image

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Celipa

User Image
a n y w a y s ;

Celipa has said nothing as the meeting turned into a fiasco of noise and tempers flying high. She hasn’t been here all that long to warrant any blame from Chaya so thankfully none of the woman’s wrath was directed at her. She had taken in the different types of robots with a nod of acceptance. Silently listening to each person talk, only rolling her eyes at the kid’s supposed off of opinion to the situation. She agreed with Bardock observation but inwardly believed that if the foes were afraid of them then why would they come here in the first place. As s**t hit the fan in the way that Vegeta shows his colors in being not the anticipated leader his father before him was. Tch! In her opinion she’d be tempted to say ‘let him go’ and take whatever happens to the prince pain in the a**. If he destroyed the robots or if the robots killed him or they destroy each other. In her opinion it’s a win, win situation.

When the tanned saiyan woman came in, Celipa doesn’t recognize her but she seems to be willing to give it a go to strategize about their current situation, she beckoned to the tanned saiyan woman to come join her corner of the room. While tempers fly high in the room she can at least talk to Kuri about the situation. ”I can give you the details of the situation, while they work out their issues.” She had noticed Turles but chose to ignore him as mostly everyone else is focused on Chaya and her issues. As if on cue to enphisis the problem in the room did Vegeta pretty much sever his ties with the base and provoked Chaya to attack him, the two taking their battle outside. She personally hoped that Vegeta got what he deserves. So she said nothing on the contrary to intervene at all with their duel. The little brat left the room anyhow and that is perfectly fine by her. ”Perhaps…while they come to a conclusion of their…relationship. Why don’t we get on with why we’re here then offer what we got to Chaya when she returns?” she asked the room of saiyans at large.

ooc:

Scouter HUD:
Power Level: 29,000
C.S 10
Physical Status: 100%
Armor Integrity: 100%
Local Power levels: Bardock, Raditz, Kuri, Turles
Log Update:I hope he gets what he deserves...

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Quote:
"Dragon Miazaki"
Yes pretty much where this group is located, northern coast about 20 or 30 miles north of Ginger Town. Welcome to the rp smile

User Image
¤ Son Goten

User Image
User Image

Where?: Northern Coast
Who?: Koda, Hiero, Raseri, San, F.Trunks, Bianca & Videl
What?: Greet stranger
Feeling?: a bit anxious
Inventory?: Clothes - Camping Pack
Power?: 15,000
Base: 10,000 ---- Super: 50,000

""Hm? Kakarot? What is that? Is that a vegetable, I hate vegetables!""

Goten had drifted back to the ground, he had heard F.Trunks tell him that Gohan will be back so for now he settled with that answer. He listened to the conversation and heard about the training gi but before the half-breed could go back inside he spotted movement to the north of the group and saw a guy with red hair and carrying a bo-staff standing there in plain sight watching them. Curiously Goten flew up to the stranger. Floating in the air, ”Hello! Who are you?” He greeted the stranger with his normal cheerfulness, it might and probably stun the stranger if he can sense ki to find out that Goten’s energy is even more stronger then his own and he is only 7 years old.

[OOC:]
"WOW, Really I can pick?? I know which ones too! Thanks Trunks!"

User Image
User Image

>San<

-------------------------------------------------
San raised a brow at Raseri's answer, something wrong with the land..he didn't see Raseri worrying over anything because..well she didn't usually do so.. He heaved a sigh as he rubbed the back of his head, contenting himself to watching the exchange between Hiero and Raseri. He shrugged at her protest."Sorry Rassy, part of house rules, you get violent, you get thrown out, just part of life."He said. As Gohan spoke, he quietly listened and watched as the boy flew off, frowning but nodding once. He then glanced at Trunks and crossed his arms while listening to him, shaking his head."Nah, I pretty much got flying down pat, but maybe you could give Raseri a few pointers.."He trailed off, turning his head to give his oni friend a tiny smirk."Maybe then she wouldn't have to be carried everywhere.."He said, crossing his arms and leaning back. He heard Trunks's announcement about the training gi and frowned."Uh huh...yeah right, I'll stick to my weighted vest."He said, tugging at the fabicated weighted object absently.
-------------------------------------------------

Where: North Coast
Theme Song: "Kiss from a rose"-Seal
Interacting with?: Raseri, everyone else?
Mood: Interested
Thoughts: Let's get this show on the road..
Power Level: 26,000/30,500
Item/s: Pack of smokes, lighter, wallet, Cell Phone, set of keys, twin .45 pistols with electric attachments
Health: 100%
CS: 10

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas