Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
░ Bulma Briefs The Daughter of Capsule Corp. ░

User Image

My only crime is being beautiful!❞

As Bulma had listened to Tarble, she began to imagine what the war must of been like for both sides. The blunette knew that the tuffles weren't as strong as saiyans, but made up up for it with intelligence. Nevertheless, history was a mess since things got misconstrued and exaggerated. Hercule was definitely a prime example. Credit-stealing b*****d.

"Yeah, I think it would be great if sayians and humans had stronger ties to eachother. I feel kinda sad for the tuffle, but I am not going to let her do Dende knows what to you guys....and possibly my planet," she said firmly.

User Image

Where you are at: West City Outskirts: The Saiyan base!

Who you are with: Tarble.

Any appointments:Go help Tarble with what he needs.

How is your physique: About five

Theme song:Misery Business

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
╔══════════════╗
Hiero Karuto
╚══════════════╝

User Image

╔══════════════╗
ヒーロー カード
╚══════════════╝

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . :± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

"Watashi wa seichō shite ikimasu....(I will continue to grow....)

Kid Trunks was pretty stern like his teen counterpart for a change. It was strange, but Hiero didn't think much of it. The lavender-headed boy then basically challenged Hiero to a friendly match as he called Goten. The youngest son of Goku was dosing on and off when he heard his friend call him.The young child had tried to get out of bed, but only ended up hitting his head on the floor. A lump quickly protruded out of his head as he expressed the pain that was radiating from his head.

"Hey, you alright? You have to be careful with your head. Goku had am-I mean a friend of mine who's named Gokusen who had bumped his head like that and got amnesia," he said as he quickly changed his sentence as he let his stupidity slip out. Hiero then quickly rushed to the door. "Well, we better hurry! We're burning daylight! And I doubt some of the people here like sharing the gravity chamber!"

Watashi wa akiramemasen'node!"(Because I will not give up!)

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . :± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

My Stats!

Place: Inside the base!

This is how strong I am: 1,000/28,200

Health: 90%:I just got falcon punched!

Abuse count: 10

Emotions: Nervous!

Items: Money(Useless), Phone(useless), School ID,Two candy bars, Cards: -Access Card, -Turnip, -Chaya(deactivated), Saiyan armor and scouter

Theme song: Dragon Soul

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Have you lost your pride, the pride of the Saiyan Warriors...Kakarrot?!!

Raditz stood off and watched Okra with an objective eye. He turned away after she got into the tank and the tank filled up. Chaya approached the control console to set some commands to begin analyzing the problem. His fur calmed and his tail loosened some around his waist. He gave Chaya her space, keeping to the side. He glanced briefly at the bleached woman to see how she was doing inside. She seemed overly worried about him looking at her. He shook his head, and turned away so his back was to her.

Power Level: Max
CS: 10
Current Form: Normal

User Image

User ImageUser Image
~Okra~

A waffle is like a pancake

User Image

WOW! Everybody is so RUDE! Can't they just, like, be nice for once, or something!? Seriously! Okra just grumbled, wondering what had made Miss Shouty so angry about everything. She just closed her eyes, and zoned out, pretty much falling asleep. Those bubbles kinda tickled, and how the water moved... it reminded her of something. But what, she couldn't think of.

only with syrup traps

STATUS REPORTZ!

Where am I?!: A base!!!
Who am I with?!: Mr. Hairy and Ms. Shouty...
What am I doing?!: ok....
Power?!: 1,000/20,000
Combat?!: 9!!!
What am I feeling?!: Awkward o-o
What do I have?!: Nothing right now..
Theme!!!: Laka Koffa
Health!?: 100%!!!

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
Chaya

User Image

It took a bit for all the scans to go through and Chaya could not dig up any sign of viral or bacterial infection. It wasn't anything chemical either, so that was out. But she did find something interesting...
"Someone has tampered with her genetic code." She said after a bit, her attention glued to the computer screen as it spat data at her. "Artificial modification....done some time ago too. Its hard to separate what is standard from what has been changed. There does not seem to be any damage done, but this still concerns me. Even I avoid genetic experimentation on sapient organisms. I only work with the Saibamen, and they're artificial life forms. But on a real organism...such work is a little distasteful."

Mark V Scouter HUD:
Power Level: 32,000
Combat Strength Rating: 11
Physical Status: Fine
Armor Integrity: 100
Inventory: Standard Kit (Medpac, Tool Kit, CDP, 3 Ration bars, SynthCable), Medpac, Nira's Toxin Antidote
Scanner: Medscan mode active.
Local Power levels: - Others
Log Update: Time for a checkup.

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
¤ Trunks

User Image
User Image

Where?: Saiyan Base (Barracks)
Who?: Goten, Hiero
What?: Training mood
Feeling?: suspicious, curious, neutral
Mine?: Clothes -- Cell phone -- some food stored capsules
Power?: 10,000
Base: 10,000 ---- Super: 50,000

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

"...Err, yeah Trunks. Just somewhat sleepy. But here I come." Goten would mumble from the bunk and then instead of sliding out of bed he fell out of the bed head first to boot. The resulting sound of painful complaint caused the son of Vegeta to groan and grimace with sympathy, it is not fun to fall out of bed onto a hard metal floor. Hiero advanced nearer to Goten to help him up, "Hey, you alright? You have to be careful with your head. Goku had am-I mean a friend of mine who's named Gokusen who had bumped his head like that and got amnesia," Who the heck is 'Goku' Trunks wondered and luckily for Hiero he didn't know what the slip is for so to him it wasn't anything to be suspicious about, though weather Goten noticed or not, what with the minor head injury he just received and being drousi as heck. Hiero then quickly rushed to the door. "Well, we better hurry! We're burning daylight! And I doubt some of the people here like sharing the gravity chamber!" Trunks looked to Goten and thought of a way to cheer his friend up, "Hey cheer up, I got a capsule full of food on me from home, I can open it up when we get to the chamber, eat and then test the kid out, whatdya say?" He does not know where his mother is to ask for food this morning so it is best to be prepared right and of course the capsule storage is very full of food knowing their kind of appetites.

[OOC]
"Come on, don't be mad at me. I'll tell ya' what. You can have three of my toys. You pick 'em. "

User Image

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
¤ Future Trunks

User Image
User Image

Where?: Saiyan Base (Mess Hall) [Age 776]
Who?: Bianca
Feeling?: Irritated!
Mine?: Z Sword - Dyno capsule case - Time machine - Cell phone
CS?: 15
Power?: 5,000
Base: 18,500 --- SSJ: 90,000 --- USSJ: 135,000

User Image

"Gohan, why'd you have to do it, why'd you have to leave me? It's not fair! Oh gosh no... what did they do to you Gohan? You were my best friend, you were everything to me... everything! This just isn't fair! Gohan, Gohan, GOHAN!!!"

Not intimidated in the least, Bianca began to raise her voice back at him."Why even bother taking me out for lunch then?!" She demanded, Trunks glared at her, something told him she didn't hear a word he said. "Tell you what! Don't bother taking me to lunch! It's so painfully obvious that you'd rather be elsewhere than in my company!" Nope he was ranting at the table not at a person with more sense then a stone. Did she even listen to his rejection and reasons why she can't go with him to see Anisu? Talk about an utter waste of air. He simmered as she she shouted at him, clearly she only thinks of play time and won't take him seriously.

She stood up abruptly and shoved the cup of coffee he'd gotten her away, where it slopped over the side of the mug and spilt on the table."Why hang around with an ugly loser like me, when you could be lifting weights, or doing other boring stuff." He has just about had it with her, "So that it then huh, You just assume that this is all fun and games. You know what you can just forget learning to fly if you won't take me seriously, and I do have a life, a soldiers life. You are a civilian. If you think you don't need me after all then go ahead and go home then. I won't stop you." He replied coldly, she can find her own way home after navigating her way through the base, assuming she does not run into another of the saiyans, if she does then she'd have to learn to survive the hard way.

[OOC]
"These androids are ruthless, they delight in causing pain and chaos. Living on Earth in my time is like living in a nightmare... always running and hiding, looking for a way out."

User Image

Fanatical Dabbler

9,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

Where?: Saiyan Base Mess Hall
Who?: Trunks
What?: Anger faded into embarassment
Mine?: Cellphone, capsule case, rollerblades
Power?: 7,500
Combat Strength?: 8

User Image

"If you think I'm just a pretty face, then you'd better think again!"

Bianca did take in what she said. The information was stored in her brain. Life wasn't just fun and games for her. Ever since her father died ten years ago, she had worked hard to help keep her family together. She helped with her brother; helped with the housework; ran her father's dojo, as well as helping to capture criminals in the city whenever she could. But amidst all the serious stuff, she tried to have fun, too. Keep a healthy balance. Trunks was just too serious about everything. He needed to learn to relax those defenses, and even have fun. All work and no play makes people dull.

She didn't care about his reasons for her not going with him to see Anisu. If seeing her was somehow dangerous, even more reason he shouldn't go alone. She'd go with him, even if she had to follow him in a capsule jet. "So that it then huh, You just assume that this is all fun and games. You know what you can just forget learning to fly if you won't take me seriously, and I do have a life, a soldiers life. You are a civilian. If you think you don't need me after all then go ahead and go home then. I won't stop you."

She sighed, her temper having already deflated some. "Despite appearances, I did hear what you said." She told him. "You don't want me to go because you're worried about me. You don't want me in danger." Which was nice of him, despite his not really knowing her too well yet. "I may not be as battle experienced as you, but if you seeing her is some kind of trap, even more reason you shouldn't go alone. I just want to help." She looked away. He was still mad. "I do take you seriously. And I do want you to train me. You think I think life is all fun and games? I know it's not. Trust me, I know." She said bitterly.

"But even though my life is pretty serious, I try and have fun, too. Relax. It makes taking the hardships worth it." She told him. "This argument got out of hand. I'm sorry. We're both just stubborn asses. I'll leave you to it." She would give him time to calm down. She walked off and opened the door to the mess hall, and saw a few random Saibamen hanging around. She shut the door again, and leaned against it, facing into the room. She wasn't terrified of the saiyans and saibamen. If she was that afraid, nothing would keep her here, not even her attraction to Trunks. She was suspicious, and wary of them after what she'd seen. She didn't trust them.

It was why she'd stuck to Trunks while she was here. He was the only one she really trusted, and felt safe around him. She walked back to the table he was at, and slid into her seat sheepishly. "Saibamen." She said, her cheeks turning pink, embarrassed at having crawled back to his safe side so quickly. She would probably hold her own against them, even defeat them, but again, she didn't trust them. Bulma was untouchable, being Vegeta's mate. But who knows if they might try to attack her for no reason. It was probably somewhat amusing that she'd slunk back to him with her tail between her legs. Figuratively speaking.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

[OOC]

User Image

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image User Image User Image

Celipa

User Image
a n y w a y s ;

The police in general, had no chance against her, she may as well be playing with toys. Pathetic excuse for a militia on this planet. It took one blow to each human with a gun to knock them out cold with broken bones. only a few actually were killed by her assault. She blew up the police cars with contempt for the flimsy material. Due to the racket she is making more police showed up to try and stop her, they were fools. Lining themselves up to be slaughtered. Celipa is unaware of there being other saiyans on earth under a mutual agreement not to harm humans so long as they are left alone, if she knew this then she would have stopped after the first few cops and left. As it was humans in blue were being wailed on in swift precision by the saiyaness. Civilians had fled area or perhaps had been evacuated, she did not care. By the time she finished beating the police into the ground she had made quite a mess of that particular town block. Pillars of smoke rose from the flames of blown up vehicles here and there on the trashed and cracked street. Bodies lay everywhere some merely broken, some dead, and some moving feebly.

Sniffing in contempt of these weaklings, Celipa would then float up into the sky, picking a direction, northeast of her position, and took of flying in that direction, She would continue to go in this direction until she finds either someone strong to fight or another city to root out information from.

ooc:

Scouter HUD:
Power Level: 29,000
C.S 10
Physical Status: Uninjured
Armor Integrity: 100%
Local Power levels: - N/A
Log Update:Bloody vermin...
User Image

>San<

-------------------------------------------------
San peppered the sausage and took it off the stove eye."It is a goooood thing that those three bastards didn't blow up this stove. It's got quite a heat timer. Only twenty seconds to full heat, awesome."He said, smirking. He scooped the sausage onto plates and then the eggs."I wonder if this will be enough for that monster girl. She can really mess up a room faster than I can burp."He said, running a hand through his hair."I feel like a damn father taking care of a child.."He then tapped the spatula onto the pan and put it in the sink. "Hey! Breakfast time!" He said, sitting down with his plate and grabbed a fork. He started on his breakfast. He had to eat fast, there was still a little work to do on the building and he would get that done today, he was betting on it.
-------------------------------------------------

Where: Capsule Corp
Theme Song: "Short Change Hero"-The Heavy
Interacting with?: None
Mood: Heh
Thoughts: I feel a disturbance in the force..
Power Level: 23,000/23,000
Item/s: Pack of smokes, lighter, wallet, Cell Phone, set of keys, twin .45 pistols
Health: 100%
CS: 10
~Okra~

User Image

Okra wasn't entirely sure what Shouty was going on about, but it had something to do with change in genetics. Whatever the hell that meant. Anyway, there seemed that nothing was really wrong with her, so that was a big relief. She felt just fine, so it must be something she doesn't understand. Oh well. Okra figured she'd let the smarter people take care of it.

only with syrup traps

STATUS REPORTZ!

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
Chaya

User Image

Seeing that the female saiyan wasn't paying attention, or possibly was too dumb to know what Chaya was talking about, she growled in annoyance and went over to the tank, pounding on the transparent material to get her attention.
"Someone turned you this way with bad science." Chaya explained with forced patience. "Do you know who did it?"

Mark V Scouter HUD:
Inventory: Standard Kit (Medpac, Tool Kit, CDP, 3 Ration bars, SynthCable), Medpac, Nira's Toxin Antidote
~Okra~

User Image

Once Chaya got her attention and explained what had happened, Okra just cocked her head at an angle, and shrugged. Even if she could remember who did this, she'd have a hard time remembering where that someone was. Though other thoughts, such as how Karat could be doing right now, or what she was going to eat as soon as she got out, that one thought seemed to linger. Do you know who did it?

only with syrup traps

STATUS REPORTZ!

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
Chaya

User Image

"Do you want me to fix you?" She asked, trying to make herself as clear as possible to the air headed saiyaness so there was no cunfusion about what was being discussed. "I can, but it will take a long time. What the bad science did only changed how you look, and if you want to go back to how you were before, you will have to come back here a lot so I can treat you."

Mark V Scouter HUD:

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~*~ Tarble ~*~
"Hi, I'm Tarble. I'm sure we'll get to know each other well enough. Have you met my kind onii-san Vegeta? He defeated the evil Freiza, so I'm sure you know!"

Tarble's Location- Saiyan Base, hangar
Current Health- 100%
People near by- Specifically? Bulma?
Power level - 22,000/29,000

Tarble reclined in the air, floating on his back as his tail flipped downward as he thought. "Every race has its paragons as well as its troublemakers. The Tuffles probably had their share of both, and while onii-san will insist that they were cruel slavers of our kind, I didn't have the misfortune of such propaganda being pumped into my ears at early years. If you don't mind, though, I'd rather not discuss them too much. I still have ideas of how to erect a relay to intercept messages and news on this planet. Not every Saiyan probably would know how to come here... or for that matter, to help intercept problems. With a warrior race, maybe acting in a paramilitary fashion may wind up helping us relieve some of that pent up fighting spirit we have."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff