Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roisterer

VEGETA

User ImageVegeta landed a punch in Chaya's abdomen, but the punch was weakened by Chaya's armour and absorbed some of the impact. On top of that, she wasn't sent back from it. Vegeta was now in a bad situation as he is now too close to Chaya where she could fully abuse her eye beam technique. And right on cue she fired her eye beams right at his chest at point blank range. Thankfully, he too was wearing the saiyan armour so the damage was minimized, but like pressing a lit cigarette against the skin, it burned like hell. Vegeta snarled, and out of frustration he began to throw a fury of fast punches and kicks at Chaya and would result in a melee clash were she to be able to keep up with the prince.

Where am I located? Saiyan Base - Command Center
Who's around me? Chaya
My thoughts/mood? The nerve of her!
It's over 9000! 30,000
Health 90% ; burned chest

((OOC: I'll let Chaya have this one. Besides, an eye beam at close range would be incredibly difficult even for Vegeta to dodge or block in time, seeing as how fast it travels. I rolled in the chat thread.))

Lonely Lunatic

User Image

Videl

Location - West City
People nearby - Trunks, Bianca, Gohan, Goten, Hiero, San, Raseri
New Goal: Finding the Golden Fighter
Power level - 14,600

Training how to fly? If it were any other day Videl would’ve been intrigued by the idea of learning such a thing but she was more preoccupied with knowing more about Bojack. “Trunks, you said you’d tell me more about Bojack. Who is he exactly and why would he kidnap my father?”

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
Chaya

User Image

Chaya payed for the successful hit that she landed. Vegeta laid a flurry of blows upon her, knocking the warrior about with a solid combo. Kicks and punches landed on her torso and head and by the end of it she was struck away from him. She managed to gain control of her flight, however and landed on her feet. Vegeta wasn't going down easy, but nor was she. The Saiyan woman charged up her energy, preparing to go at Vegeta again once she caught her breath and powered back up.

Mark V Scouter HUD:
Power Level: 32,000
Combat Strength Rating: 11
Physical Status: Minor scrape, struck in the stomach, mounting bruises to torso and head.
Armor Integrity: 79%
Inventory: Standard Kit (Medpac, Tool Kit, CDP, 3 Ration bars, SynthCable), Medpac, Nira's Toxin Antidote
Scanner: Inactive
Local Power levels: Bardock, Raditz, Celipa, Trunks, Vegeta, Kuri
Log Update: I'm not going to take THAT from YOU.

OoC:

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
╔══════════════╗
Hiero Karuto
╚══════════════╝

User Image

╔══════════════╗
ヒーロー カード
╚══════════════╝

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . :± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

"Watashi wa seichō shite ikimasu....(I will continue to grow....)

Weighted outfits? I little dated but just the thought of training in them sounded like a dream come true."Finally! I-I'll be right back!" he said excitedly as he ran in the house. He zoomed straight in the living room where the chest was and forcefully flung it open and snatched the clothes from inside. Indeed they were heavy as he had trouble grabbing them with ease, but he swiftly stripped and put them on.The little boy was too excited to notice the newcomer who had wandered into camp until he came back outside with a huge smile on his face and a wagging tail.

He was curious on who this person was, but his excitement overpowered it as he quickly waddled over there with his training outfit weighing him down. "HI there! You're new here right?! I'm gonna train with Teen Trunks! Wanna train with us?! Its going to be so cool since Teen Trunks is going to be training us! Did I mention its going to be Teen Trunks' who's training us!?" Asked Hiero as he was riding his adrenaline high and getting pumped.

Watashi wa akiramemasen'node!"(Because I will not give up!)

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . :± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

My Stats!

Place: Outside the base!

This is how strong I am: 1,000/28,200

Health: 100%

Abuse count: 11

Emotions: Excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome

Items: Phone(useless), School ID,Two candy bars, Cards: -Access Card, -Turnip(deactivated), -Chaya(deactivated),???, Capsule Case, Saiyan armor and scouter

Theme song: Dragon Soul

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
Turles The Saiyan Warrior

hough Turles personally care nothing of Fasha, she was at least smart enough to know that they needed to formulate a plan as soon as possible. Since Chaya was preoccupied with his highness at the moment, they might as well try to come up with something. Turles thought for a moment before he started to speak. "It might be a little risky, but we should obtain a scout from the enemy, slightly alter it so the enemy doesn't know we've made changes and release it back to observe the inside of the mother ship. That way, we can know any possible weaknesses or at the very least the routines aboard it so we can exploit them," he suggested as he fiddled with his scouter a little.

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Have you lost your pride, the pride of the Saiyan Warriors...Kakarrot?!!

Turles soon came back into the show too soon in Raditz's opinion, going as far as accuse him of disobeying Chaya. On the contrary, Raditz had done his fair share, even protecting the base. So, that manure was not going to cut it. The male scoffed, shifting his weight. He looked away from Turles to see Vegeta scream at the top of his lungs. The prince of Saiyans was acting out of order and seriously needed to get his head checked. He must have had unresolved issues with someone in particular because it made no sense to Raditz why Vegeta was acting so..insecure. Being a prince of a dead race must have been such a huge stressor. Vegeta pointed in the direction of the group where Bardock stood. As if Chaya's rebuke's were not enough, Vegeta just said more trash to cover up whatever deceny was left. In that time, Chaya noticed blood from her lip.

Surpisingly, Vegeta was right to direct his son to remain in the base. There was hope yet. Afterward, Chaya slammed into Vegeta through the sealed door. The bolts of the door groaned, bursted out of their sockets, and fell to the floor. This allow the door (and Vegeta) to bounce in motion out of the Saiyans' immediate presence and Chaya followed to kick him through the wall. Trunks yelled after his father and ran out through the hole. Raditz did not see him actually go out the hole, but assumed that since Trunks did go in the same direction anyway.

We're going to have to redocorate when this is over. With Vegeta and Chaya busy, Celipa began to speak. He decided to throw the container he had into the trash bin. Raditz turned to go into the corner to do just that. Then, he turned back and said. "Why don't we go find one of those tin cans, bring it back here, and we can figure out a way..to..you know, break it apart easier. Letting back into their forces is too risky. If found out, it would put our numbers at risk. "

Power Level: 29,000
CS: 10
Current Form: Normal, a little hungry
With: Bardock, Celipa, Vegeta, Kuri, Turles
Wearing: Full Armor
Health: 100%
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image

As surprised as Bardock was when Vegeta actually hit Chaya, and again when Chaya struck back leading to a brawl out on the Base's grounds, he was also surprised to see the other saiyans just going about discussing options.

"You guys really don't think we should try and stop this?" He asked, jerking a thumb back towards the door. "I mean, if this situation is as bad as Chaya claims it is, we really can't be fighting like this amongst ourselves."

Scouter HUD
Physical Status: fine.
Power Level: 43,500
Local Power Levels: Raditz, Celipa, Chaya, Vegeta, Trunks, Kuri
Music Selection: --------------
User Log: Crap just keeps happening.

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
Weapons_Master21

Raseri The Oni
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
User Image

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Gohan unexpectedly leave; which made her put in a mental note to punish the little brat later. San also didn't seem to give much concern about Raseri's red flag as he said that if she got violent, he would no longer be caring for her. "Brats need discipline. Few beatings everyday good. San no doing brat favors being nice,"she said as she made a hitting motion with her hands. From the looks of it, he looked like he barely had any discipline to begin with.

Just as she said this, the lavender headed boy offered to teach anyone to fly in the air. Huh?Raseri tilted her head as she wondered if he could really instruct them with the power of flight.Sounds like another opportunity to spit in the face of Kami by breaking natural order. As much as she liked the idea, she preferred to keep her feet on the ground. How about something else? A devilish smirk appeared on her face as she eyed up the teen. She didn't forget about that girl that was wrapped around his waist; that sickly aura she was radiating made her a little uncomfortable. However, not enough to make out a pass. "Raseri no like flying much, but maybe Raseri teach boy something, hm?"

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
Cale Darksun

Turles The Saiyan Warrior

"Well, you're welcome to try to break it up Bardock. Though it would be better that Vegeta were not involved. He might do something rash since what's at stake here is something that he is too emotionally attached with. If Chaya just leaves him be, then he might interfere with any plans we come in agreement with," he said as he stopped messing with his device for a moment to look at the large hole that was made with Vegeta's body after Chaya violently put him into and through the door.

((edited))

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
Chaya

User Image

"You brought this on yourself!" Chaya spat at him, shifting her posture and charged up an attack, standing in a manner similar to the one used for charging the Galick Gun. "I've done nothing but work my a** off for you and your ungrateful family, and all you've done is spat in my face and called me weak!" Energy flashed in her hands and grew in intensity, her eyes locked on her target. "I built you new armor, produced new equipment for you, worked to reestablish a proper chain of command with you at it's head, I even built an entire fortress for you. I fought for you. I killed for you. I sought to protect and educate your children and I even put up with that self centered witch you called a mate, even as she tried to sabotage my own facilities! And what has all that gained me? Nothing but scorn and contempt! I may be a dog of the Royal line, but there is only so many times you can beat a dog before it bites back!"

And with a cry of effort and anger, Chaya twisted and fired her Cosmic Cannon, a solid, thick beam of energy that raced towards Vegeta.

Mark V Scouter HUD:
Power Level: 32,000
Combat Strength Rating: 11
Physical Status: Minor scrape, struck in the stomach, mounting bruises to torso and head.
Armor Integrity: 79%
Inventory: Standard Kit (Medpac, Tool Kit, CDP, 3 Ration bars, SynthCable), Medpac, Nira's Toxin Antidote
Scanner: Inactive
Local Power levels: Bardock, Raditz, Celipa, Trunks, Vegeta, Kuri
Log Update: I'm not going to take THAT from YOU.

OoC: rolling in ooc
User Image

" F O O D ! "

The Red-Haired Saiyan

╔══════════════╗

Before he could get away, one of the smaller ones caught up to him, calling Koda out. Koda froze in shock, slightly twitching as he nervously laughed. "Oh, uh, hey kid.." He slowly turned his body around to face the child, who seemed around six to eight years old. The boy seemed harmless, and more curious, so he soon shook away the frightening emotions and smiled. "The names Koda! I like to believe I'm a great fig-" he then heard the voice of another, an older one. He seemed to be a teen, but still very young. The teenager seemed so pumped up about something, he didn't give Koda any chance to speak. Was it because of the fact that he was training with this so called, Trunks guy that made him so excited?

Anyways, Koda gently rubbed the back of his head and he had a nervous chuckle after saying, "Yea, you kind of mentioned that already, but yeah," he began to show interest and enthusiasm as he realized someone offered a training session, "that'd be great! I love training and fighting, and you people seem very powerful!" these two individuals were stronger than him, and he could tell when he felt their presence, their ki. It was quite sudden, and very abrupt, but now he walked closer into the campsite, before turning around after having a realization. "Wait, I never caught the name of you two!

╚══════════════╝

xxxxxxxxx Information xxxxxxxxx
Thoughts - Wooow!! These guys are powerful, but how old ARE they!?
Location - Northern Coast
Mood - Curious
Power Level - 100/10,000
Company - Goten and Hiero, anyone else who was in the Campsite.
Health - 100%

Ooc
Thanks~! Oh and sorry for replying so late!!! I'm sorry, but here it is now!

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Quote:
"Dragon Miazaki"
Np, this roleplay runs at its own pace. but is probably the most active DBZ rp in present time Gaia, and longest lasting rp that i've seen.

User Image
¤ Son Goten

User Image
User Image

Where?: Northern Coast
Who?: Koda, Hiero, Raseri, San, F.Trunks, Bianca & Videl
What?: Greet stranger
Feeling?: Cheerful
Inventory?: Clothes - Camping Pack
Power?: 15,000
Base: 10,000 ---- Super: 50,000

""Hm? Kakarot? What is that? Is that a vegetable, I hate vegetables!""

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

The boyious youth turned to him laughing nervously and greeting Goten. ”The names Koda! I like to believe I’m a great fig-“ Hiero came tottering over to them now dressed in weighed gi and looked overly excited about being trained by Trunks as if it is an opportunity of gold. Goten giggled at Hiero’s antics and wondered if F.Trunks really does have something cool to teach them for Heiro’s reaction. Koda rubbed the back of his head nervously though Goten wouldn’t know why he is so jumpy. Though as Hiero continued to cheer about being taught by Trunks, Koda showed an interest in the idea of being trained by someone. ”That’d be great! I love training and fighting. And you people seem very powerful!” This caught Goten’s attention, and he immiediatly wondered how good this guy is. He assumed that it would be just fine with the others if Koda joined the group. ”Really? How good are ya? Wanna join us?? Oh! I’m Goten, Son Goten; That’s Hiero.” He wouldn’t know if Koda recognized his sir name since his dad, Goku participated in numerous tournaments in the past.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
[OOC:]
"WOW, Really I can pick?? I know which ones too! Thanks Trunks!"

User Image

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Celipa

User Image
a n y w a y s ;

Celipa listened calmly to the suggestions to snatch one of the robots. It seemed to be the most ideal thing to do. ”I’ve fought the standard units already, each of them are as strong as myself. Though they may appear to be gangly and clumsy they are fast. They can shoot laser beams from the visual visors. On my own I was able to take out half a dozen of them. The group of which I speak came with a probe, possibly a scout ship as you say. It got away. But there might be other probes around the planet. We could set patrols around the planet in case if there are. But it would pobably be best to set a trap to capture a couple of the robots from the capital.” She seemed ready to set up a plan to do this, it would require a squad to go out there, lure a few robots out to be disabled and captured not destroyed and brought back for analysis. She nodded to the holographic visual of the machines. ”I have not engaged combat with the heavier units, but I did whitness their capabilities.” Her intel then would be useful in briefing the squad members of cautionary tactics to capture a target to avoid the heavy units for now.

She looked at Bardock when he spoke, ”You guys really don’t think we should try and stop this?” he was asking about Chaya and Vegeta’s battle, ”I mean, if this situation is as bad as Chaya claims it is, we really can’t be fighting like this amongst ourselves.” He did have a point, but as turles also points out it might be better if Vegeta is left out of it. ”And do what? Vegeta wants to go take those machines on alone. I say let him. He clearly has no care about us or to lead us. Being a super saiyan has gone to head. The only sense he seemed to have is to leave his son out of it. But if he doesn’t care to lead us then he can go to hell. We are all more then capable of sticking together to look after ourselves. Beyond that, would you really want to get between them and get killed for the effort? They will settle their own issues.” She clearly is contempt of Vegeta’s behavior and doesn’t give a rats arse what happens to him. They don’t need the royal pain to tell them what to do or not to do.

ooc:

Scouter HUD:
Power Level: 29,000
C.S 10
Physical Status: 100%
Armor Integrity: 100%
Local Power levels: Bardock, Raditz, Kuri, Turles
Log Update:I hope he gets what he deserves...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff