Shy Explorer

8,300 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
User Image
Android Eighteen
████████████ ███████ █████ █████ ████ ███ ██ █ █

The air hung heavy with humidity. Especially so about the tiny island since the breeze brushing off the water was not giving any sort of relief to the occupants of the Kame house. None of which was willing to humor the woman in a sparing match. Leaving the android ultimately bored. Something she was not fond of for obvious reasons along with other ones. For now the blond sat outside on the steps and watched her young daughter play about the sand. Putting a slight smile on her face but only for the time being.

Eighteen had made a pretty peaceful life for herself. Married now and with her daughter Marron. It was definitely a life that was far from her mind years ago. Still Eighteen herself hadn't changed much. Ever since the defeat of Cell her brother never left her mind. She never saw him again but she knew he was still around. Sometimes she would feel his familiar signature energy fill the air. Though as always it would disappear as soon as it came. Eighteen didn't know what was worse. Having the cope with the idea that her brother was dead or this. Knowing he was still alive and around but could never find him and know he wasn't trying to find her.

Her smile faded and her blue gaze narrowed. Getting up quite abruptly she scooped her now confused daughter into her arms. Pushing off the sand Eighteen took off quickly into the air. Securely holding her daughter to her chest as she flew. At first it was blindly just to think about something else. Then as landscape began to come into her view she figured out a great way to get her mind occupied. Satan City came into the androids view where she promptly landed. Setting Marron down next to her where the tiny girl clung to the black leggings of her mother and trailed along side her as she made her way into the first large designer store. Even though it was reminiscent a new outfit would more than likely get her mind off things and be a temporary cure for her horrible boredom.

████████████ ███████ █████ █████ ████ ███ ██ █ █

User ImageX
X
X
X
X

Coordinates: Satan City
Presences about: Marron. Along with other humans
Planned: cure for this plague of boredom
Thinking: this should keep me occupied for a bit
Power Level: 100,000
Combat Strength: 14

Romantic Businessman

6,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Prince Vegeta

User Image

I wasn’t sure how long I could sustain the effort without breaking in two.
It was as though the only thing holding my body together was my one burning desire to be better then Kakarot.

Well, it was the morning and Vegeta was spending his time doing what he always did...and that was training. He was in the training room, honing his skills and waiting for his wife to come in and tell him that it was time for him to come out and eat. In the years since the defeat of cell, Vegeta had come to grow soft on his family...both his wife and his son. He breathed heavily as he smashed through the training robots one by one.

Then something happened inside of me. I didn’t care anymore. I didn’t care about being better than Kakarot. I didn’t care about being a Super Saiyan. I didn’t even care if I lived or not.

User Image

Mind-boggling Shapeshifter

13,975 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
User Image

=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

After many weeks of planning, the day had finally come. Kantalo had done her job swimmingly as the Oni guards stood dumbfounded in front of him when his prison door had opened. Grinning and chuckling darkly he took his freedom in stride and began to pace out of his cell. The guards didn't like this and they charged him only to find themselves bound by invisible forces and unable to move. Cell strode past them confident and sure. Looking around the area he found that other prisoners where rebelling as well overwhelming the oni and beating on them while they where down. Cell knew right where to go and so did many of the other hell convicted. Getting stopped many times on his way to his destination by oni that eventually froze stiff, he finally made his way to the blood pond. there floating above it was a distortion in time and space. it was pretty, like and aurora borealis but you could see the location beyond it. It was earth, a familiar scene to him as it's landscape of the beyond destination was a wasteland.

The evil bio android stood there for a moment savoring the sounds of mass panic and chaos before he opened his eyes again. he looked over his shoulder and spotted his partner in this crime coming his way. Frieza and himself should be more then enough to take the barrier down once and for all. Not bothering to wait Cell crouched low drawing his hands to the side of his hip. He started to focus his energy and between his hands a blue light began to form. This wasn't the typical Kamehameha wave this was HIS Kamehameha wave. The Solar Kamehameha wave. " KAAAAAAMMMEEEE," The more he focused the more the energy grew and when the outside of the sphere began to glow a faint blue green. "HAAAAMMMMEEE," His muscles tensed from the energy, and then with the sphere complete she shot his arms out with all his might and roared. "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!" The green blue energy flew towards the weak rift in space and impacted it hard. Oni guards that couldn't do anything, looked on in horror. Cell, pumped himself up to max and the amount of energy he was putting out was on par with when he beam dueled that brat child Gohan. the more he thought about it the angrier he became. His Kamehameha wave was burning hot at the weakened rift, boring its way through but it wasn't budging anymore as the last thread of space and time refused to be cut. "FRIEZA!!!!" He called out to queue his partner. This was it! They would be free once more! All of them!

=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

Currently
Where: Hell

What: Trying to bust out of hell.

Who:Frieza and other convicted souls.

Powerlevel:217,500

User Image

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image

The towering Oni god King Yemma sat behind his magnificent mahogany Desk as a line of souls stood before him, waiting to be judged. Working at his usual speed, he judged the paper before himn, stamped it (which sent the soul to its final desitination) and moved on to the next like a massive machine of processing power.

"Hell. Hell. Hell. Purgatory. Hell. Hell. Hell. Purgatory. Vahallah. Hades. Hades. Hades. Hades. Hades...Denise, where did all these Greeks come from?" He asked, throwing a shout over his shoulder to his secretary. A warbling reply came back and the massive bearded oni shrugged and turned back around to resume his work.
"That's kind of funny. In an Ironic way. Anywho: Hades. Hades. Hades. Hell. Heaven. Heaven. Hell. Hell. Hell. Sheol. Sheol. Limbo. Hell. Heaven...."

And then Yemma frowned. There was a terrific racket coming from downstairs, almost as if there was a war going on. Yemma was displeased. He stamped his mighty foot, shaking all of Hell with his immortal Strength.
"KEEP IT DOWN, DOWN THERE!! I'M TRYING TO WORK!!" He roared.

"Um Sir." One of his Oni attendants stated, drawing the Bearded monster's irritated gaze. "There seems to be a prison riot in Hell."

"Hmph." Yemma said, shuffling his paperwork. "Then send Goku down there. He can usually straighten things out." His eyes settled on a short haired, red skinned ony who was nodding his head to some Death Metal music on his Earphones while he made copies at the copier.

"YOU! INTERN!"

Even through the sound of Death Metal, no one could ignore the voice of King Yemma.Gulping nervously, the young Oni spun and ripped off his earphones, saluting the massive Ogre.

"Go find Goku and bring him here immediately!" King Yemma ordered.

"G-G-Goku, sir?" The young Oni asked.

"Yes. Goku. He's a Saiyan. This tall. Spikey hair. Fought Frieza."
When the Intern showed no sign of recognizing him, King Yemma facepalmed and then swiftly scribbled a drawing on the back of a used Afterlife transcript.

"He looks like THIS." King Yemma said as he folded the paper up and tossed it to the Intern who fumbled with the massive sheet. "NOW GO. AND BRING BACK COFFEE!!!"

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
Chaya

User Image

Chaya Landed right outside a massive structure, a domed building with several other domes surrounding it. There was writing upon the building and Chaya had to have it translated with her HUD.
"Capsule Corp? A Corporation building?" She said to herself upon recieving a translation. "What in space would Vegeta be doing at a place of business?"

"Hey, lady! Lets see some ID." Said a man off to her left. She flicked her large eyes at the man, studying his outfit and getting a reading on his fighting strength. Judging by his uniform, he was a guard at this facility, and judging by his power level, a stiff wind could kill him.
"I'm here to see Vegeta. If you value your skeletal integrity, you will get that message to him. Quickly." She said.

"No way, Lady. Not until I see some ID."
Chaya furrowed her brow.
"Slaves should know better than to question their betters." She said, turning on him. "Now, take me to Vegeta,"

The man, seeing this woman was trouble, drew his tazer and fired. Chaya, however, snatched the wires before they touched her and got, what was for her, a slight jolt. It only served to annoy her further.
"Just like the filthy Tuffles." She said as she ripped the wires from the device to the Guard's horror. "You have no fighting skill, so you use toys to fight for you. This planet is appalling. The food here better be good, otherwise I will have to have a lengthy discussion with the Prince about his deplorable living conditions."
And then, moving faster than the eye could follow, Chaya broke the man's right arm.
"I warned you, slave." Chaya said as the man yelped in pain. "You would not do as your betters command. So I had to discipline you. If I did not suspect you served the prince, you would be a lump of lifeless meat before me. Consider yourself fortunate."

Chaya then turned, walking with purposeful strides for the door of Capsule Corporation.

Mark V Scouter HUD:
Power Level: 32,000
Combat Strength Rating: 11
Physical Status: Fine
Armor Integrity: 100
Inventory: Saibaman Seeder, Collapsible Datapad, Ship keys.
Scanner: Downloading planetary information from local wireless networks.
Local Power levels: Vegeta (in vicintity.)
Log Update: A weak world spawns weak people. Why would anyone live here?.

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

Frieza inhaled deeply after waltzing out of his jail cell when Dr. Kantalo made the wish to the Dragon of Namek. As his lips pulled into a cruel smile, the Oni who tried to stand in the way of the escapees were held back, and Frieza walked slowly past them to rub it in their faces that they could do nothing to stop him and his comrades. “I do love it when a plan comes together, don’t you?” he asked Goz and Mez with a chuckle as he passed them by to make his way towards the blood fountain. The meeting place he and Cell agreed upon.

When the bio-android was sentenced to join him in hell, Frieza didn’t have high expectations for how useful he could be. However, time allowed the two to figure out how well they could get along – with a common goal in mind – and this wonderful chaos was the product of their collaboration. Nobody else in hell could rival the brilliancy of their teamwork, this Frieza was sure of.

Idly he walked the path to the fountain, watching as many of his dead henchmen were going to town striking back at the Oni who enforced good behavior onto them. He could even hear a familiar gruff voice laughing off in the distance among all the jeers and screams of both joy and pain as he forced one Oni to repetitively punch himself in the face. But when Cell called out to him, needing his help to break the tearing fabric that held this dimension from that of the living on Earth, Frieza’s leisurely stroll was put to an end.

Wasting no time, Frieza took to the sky, hovering over Cell, and shouted down to him playfully, “It’s a shame our guards can’t have some fitting music to listen to as they stand by and watch us do this!” With his index finger, a spark of energy was created; steadily growing into a bigger ball as he gathered more energy for the attack he used to destroy both the Planet Namek, and the Planet Vegeta. The supernova like technique he called the Death Ball. Once there was enough power behind his attack to obliterate a planet into space dust, Frieza flicked his wrist, causing the massive ball of ki to speed directly where Cell had his Solar Kamehameha attack aimed.

The despicable duo – and come to think of it, not even the other hell bound souls or Oni – couldn’t have known that at the same time, when Cell and Frieza’s devastating attacks were aimed at this tare holding time and space together in this dimension, the Lumotech’s fifteenth time machine prototype had exploded in space, further helping to cause damage to the barrier.

It was just enough to get the results that he and Cell were hoping for though.

When the two occurrences happened at the exact same moment though, it was noticed, and felt by all in hell. A blinding white explosion occurred as the rip in the dimension was completely torn, unable to handle the assaults on both sides. In response to this, Frieza crossed his arms over his face to protect his vision, and face from any unexpected damage this might push back at him. The force of the explosion forced him back briefly, but then it was replaced by a feeling of the air being vacuumed out of hell, and onto Earth, where the newly created portal led to.

Landing on the ground gracefully next to Cell once the light faded away, Frieza looked up to his much taller cohort, and had a wickedly smiled at him in their triumph. “Would you like to go first Cell?” he asked the bio-android with an unsually sincere tone of voice, gesturing towards the portal they both helped create. “I am quite eager to rain some doom upon the unfortunate people of Goku’s home world.” A devious chuckle escaped the short white alien as he waited for Cell’s answer.

Already some of the other damned souls took advantage of using this portal, not having any manners as they made their escape. When the booming voice and stomping of King Yemma upstairs drew Frieza’s attention upward, and demanded them to keep things quiet, Frieza’s chuckling continued as he added, “Oh I’m sure he’ll get the peace he wants soon enough.”

User Image

Hail Lord Frieza!

Current Location: Hell
Mood: Deliciously Evil >:]
Company Keeping: Cell and some other Hell Bound people who don’t really matter right now.
What does he think of all this?: We are so brilliant, and Goku’s going to wish he never messed with the likes of Cell and I once we get through terrorizing his peaceful planet! Muahahaha!
Current Form and Power Level?: Final Form - 75,000/ CS 13
What is he plotting now? Get the heck outta here and grab some celebratory wine. He’s missed the taste of wine. :’D

Beloved Lover

10,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
KURI

Reach For The Stars.
whitewhiteEven If You Miss,
whitewhitewhitewhiteYou'll Land On The Clouds.

User Image

███ ██ Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate...

It didn't take much to break out of the realm of the dead... it was as though some external force had become the ally of all the damned evil doers, allowing any who desired to bust free if they weren't a total weakling that is...

Kuri found her self floating in what seemed like an empty void beween HFIL and the living realm on earth... She was in Earths sky but the clouds went right threou her... perhaps it just wasn't meant to be... but as time past as she flew along... it seems her body became substantial, she could feel the mist as the clouds no longer went through her, she went through the clouds.
    ba-bump ba-bump...
    it was slowly coming form zero to a steady pace her heart it was beating pumping living blood through her veins, it was a joy to have a pulse once more to feel the air around her as she went from flying to falling, from being a lifeless escaped ghost to being a living being just barely alive.
    This little tase of life made her happier than she's been during the long periods of time served in hades.
    she inhailed and for once in years air filled her lungs... it was her first breath in a long time... it burned a bit but still to be alive was a wonderful thing. And lastly her life force, her ki caught up with her as it did she released the energy and used it to keep herself from crashing to th hard ground. Kuri's amethyst eyes shot open as she then proceeded to gain some altitude. She spun in the air. She never thought she'd get to play the game again, but it seems she now has another life, just like in the video games, how grand!
    This was a moment of celebration. She soared through the sky humming the tune of Slay Ride as she spiraled though the poen air having a new respect for every breath she took
    ||Its so good to be alive!!!|| She thought excited and wondering what she should do first now that she is back... though a good question would be where in the universe was she? When she made her escape she wasn't focused on the where just on the getting out of HFIL.

██ ███Our deepest fear is that we are Powerful beyond measure
    It is our Light not our darkness that most frightens us.

Emotion: WHOOOOOO! YEAH!
    Thoughts: --
    Mission: Celebrate
    Interacting with: no one
    Power level: I'm powered down 8/22,000

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
    • Hygienic 200
    • Battle: Counterstrike 150
    • Battle: Knight 100
    Bulma Briefs The Daughter of Capsule Corp.

User Image

All the while Chaya had beaten up the employee and broke his arm, a camera sitting leisurely in the corner of a wall had recorded the footage and was being sent to security within seconds. However, The guards had sent word to the scientissts in the main lab to inform their boss of the breach. "MRS. BRIEFS! SOMEBODY BREACHING CAPSULE CORP!" Shouted one of her employees in a frantic panic attack.

Bulma herself had been taking care of inventory count when he yelled in her ears of the threat. She winced a bit from the sudden shouting, but then recovered. "What the hell?! Can't you just tell me like a normal person instead of blasting it in my ear?!" she yelled back with such annoyance. She is what we call a hypocrite. The worker did not answer immediately but then pulled up a video footage of a strange woman breaking a man's arm and the strolling deeper into the building. Another know-it-all huh?

The genius then typed in a couple of keys and then put on her headset and spoke into the mini microphone attached to them. The PA system was quickly activiated so she can relay her message to the intruder.

"Attention intruder, you are currently invading Capsule Corp. property illegaly. If you are a previous employee who got fired because you couldn't just do your job right, then you should remember our "security system" and get the hell out of here. If not, then state your idenity before I resort to force," she said as the halls of the famous building rang with her strong voice. The "security system" she mentioned did not just consist of the human gaurds and robots. No. Those were used for minor incedents. The major ones were reseved for Vegeta.

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
    • Gaian 50
    • Popular Thread 100
    • Signature Look 250
    Chaya

User Image

Chaya paused as she heard the screechy female voice broadcasting a warning and she snorted in contempt at such meaningless threats.
    "Listen to me, Female." Chaya said, unfurling her tail and looking for a security monitor to address. "I do not take orders from muck racking weaklings. I am here to see Prince Vegeta. You can either direct me to him or I can begin disasembling this ramshackle construction piece by piece until I find him and you."

Mark V Scouter HUD:
    Local Power levels: Vegeta (in vicintity.)
    Log Update: Either that was an AI with a malfunctioning vocodor or that woman has voice like a screaming bird..

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
    • Hygienic 200

User Image

WEAKLING?! WHO THE HELL DID SHE THINK SHE IS?! Bulma may not have been super strong, but she was most certainly powerful in every ways....wait a second...did she say something about Vegeta? Bulma used one of the cameras that was closest to the mysterious stranger and zoomed in. As clear as day, her long brown tail swayed. Despite this, she wouldn't stand for such a threat if she refused to produce her husband. Guess this was her matter to solve then.

The blunette took off her headset and headed for the elevator; ignoring the pleadings of her frightened employees. Hopefully, she wasn't trying to find Vegeta for revenge. Bulma stepped on and headed for the lobby.

It had only taken several minutes before she made it to the main floor and walked carefully along the halls until she found the woman. Her nerves were certainly stirred up and fear was there, but she cooled her composure. She kept on walking with a straight faace until she was not but seven feet away from her. Her blue eyes sized her up for a few moments before she talked.

"Who the hell wants to know?"

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    • Brandisher 100
    • Inquisitor 200
    User Image

The noise downstairs wasn't abating and King Yemma's ire was growing.
    He clenched his mighty fist in anger, snapping his tree sized pencil.
    "That's IT. I'm going down there and I'm gonna personally put Hell on Yemma Lockdown!" He declared as he rose to his full, towering height.

"I found him, Boss!" Declared the Intern who dragged a man before Yemma. "Spikey haired Saiyan guy! Just like the picture."

Yemma looked down at the Intern and the man he had found. And he was Displeased.
    "That's it." He said, sitting back down and drawing a fresh pencil from the drawer. "Intern, you have failed me for the last time. I banish you to the Depths of Hell, where you will be put on Laundry duty!"

The Saike demon looked agaist and tried to speak a defense as the Saiyan standing next to him started checking out the room. "B-b-ut King Yemma! I found the guy in the picture!"

"BUT YOU DIDN'T BRING ME COFFEE!" He declared in a booming voice as he gestured with his pencil. The poor Oni vanished in a cloud of Smoke.

"Goku, Get your a** down to hell and put the trouble makers in line." King Yemma ordered as he started flipping through his appointment book. The warbling of his secretary drew King Yemma's attention briefly and King Yemma sweat dropped as the gravity of the situation settled in.
    "WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY BROKE OUT INTO THE MATERIAL PLANE?!?"

"Nice desk. That Mahogany?" The man said.

"SILENCE!" Yemma declared. "Goku, you must go to Hell and stop the condemned from escaping through the Rift into-" Yemma then blinked at the scarred warrior in green and red.
    "You're not Goku!"

"No I ain't...but that rift back outta the outer world is sounding pretty good...."

Yemma chuckled darkly as he stood and rolled up his sleaves. "You got another thing coming if you think you're escaping from me. My patented Yemma Lock will put you in your place!"

Bardock reached up, tugged his Bandana tight and smirked. "Oh yeah? Might wanna keep your eye on the Birdy..."

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
    • Gaian 50
    • Popular Thread 100
    • Signature Look 250
    Chaya

User Image

Chaya waited for a response. None came. She narrowed her eyes and curled her tail back around her waist, clenching her fists as she turned to face the interior of Capsule Corp.
    "Very well. Looks like I'll have to bring the house down."
    And right as she was prepared to do just that, a blue haired female appeared, smelling of fear but hiding it well. Her voice gave her away as the person on the loudspeakers and Chaya relaxed slightly as she regarded this female and her strange line of questioning.

"Who the hell wants to know what?" She demaned, ordering the woman to make sense. "I am here to see the Prince, and I will not be stopped by his secretary. I could crush you all in an instant, so you better either tell me where he is or take me to him NOW."

Mark V Scouter HUD:
    Local Power levels: Vegeta (in vicintity.) Unknown female.
    Log Update: Blue hair, blue eyes...what is with all the Blue on this damn planet? Giant oceans, blue sky...even the people are blue...

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
    • Hygienic 200
    All the while the hell breaking loose thing was happening, another issue was about to emerge on the other side of the planet...waaaaay high in the mountains where a majestice temple stood at the peak. Monks of all kinds go their to do bussiness in the name of Kami; though not all of it was good. In one particular case, there was one simple task that would soon turn out to be an epic failure.

"Now, just like your ancestors, you will continue on the special duty of transporting a certain "item" to the temple in the south. Do not tarry or lose it; for it will bring DISASTER," said the high elder of the tremple as he carefully gave a young monk a small, wooden box. it was the size of a computer mouse, but old looking and worn. How could a small box bring such disaster? The naive, little monk was not used to the strict traditions of the temple or thought the old geezer was highly exaggerating. Still, it would have been rude not to answer. "Uhm, yes sir," he said shyly before taking a short bow and leaving his prescence to start his quest. However, the monk just shoved the box into the rucksack as if it were nothing more than a cheap trinket.

As walked outside and started his descent to the lowland area, he spotted a shrine. A prayer of safe departure wouldn't hurt. The monk then rang the bells of the shrine, clapped his hands, and bowed in respect."Oh Kami, please let me have a safe departure....and I'm very sorry about that incident in the northeastern temple with the girls gone wild magazines....I swear they weren't mine at all!" he thought in prayer tediously; frowing at the incident when another traveler passing by him had slipped a couple of provacative magazines in his rucksack and then later spilled all over in the middle of the temple. That was a whipping he would never forget.

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
    • Hygienic 200

User Image

Her blue eyes flashed with fury as the saiyanwoman called her "his secretary". More like his maid, but that was a different story.

"I'm not his secretary you twit and I'm taking anybody to see Vegeta without knowing who they are," she hissed with momentary anger. Half of her told her to cool it lest she be blown to bits. However, her other side wouldn't take such insults.

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff