Welcome to Gaia! ::

bianca has been gone forever and is very sorry... as an apology...

Free Gold! 1 100.0% [ 628 ]
Total Votes:[ 628 ]

6,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Sounds like my father. Except he has already accused my Dom of abusing me... Which he hasn't. Oh well. Parents are weird. Really, the way my life is right now, I don't have any parents. Yay me! I love being so free. biggrin
biancaswrath
Sounds like my father. Except he has already accused my Dom of abusing me... Which he hasn't. Oh well. Parents are weird. Really, the way my life is right now, I don't have any parents. Yay me! I love being so free. biggrin

I know a friend that had the same thing happen. She and her boyfriend aren't bdsm, or anything, they're both very forward people, I guess you could say. They bite each other a lot, just when they're feeling playful, or anything. But, she gets bite marks instead of hickeys. They've burned each other with cigarettes, she's hit him before. Like really punched him. She she gets bruises and bite marks, which normally bruise, instead of the hickies her mom wishes she'd have. xD Her mom has accused him of abusing her on several occasions. Well, I've seen him shirtless, and he has more 'love wounds' than she does. =P

6,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
That sounds a lot like me. Not that anyone in my family has noticed, but a quick glance at my shoulder and back and you'll see some very interesting looking circles.... yeah. Lots of bite marks. But it doesn't hurt, and I've consented, just as your friend did, so there is absolutely no abuse occurring. People only see what they want to see sometimes, I guess.
True. I've never run into that problem, though. I always hide mine well. My mom would flip.
biancaswrath
So... general question to start conversation.... What is your favorite way, as a sub, to make your Dom/me (or if you don't have one, just the people around you) happy?

Hmm... me personally, I just like taking care of Loki. Scratching his back before we go to bed (he likes it), or just getting him a bottle of water when he needs it.

Okay! Everybody else... GO! biggrin ::sits and waits anxiously for answers::

*pokes head in* I'm a regular in the CB'ed M/s thread along with gamerchix, but this was mentioned so I cam to take a look.

As for how I make Sir happy? Just by submitting to him really. We're not 24/7 right now but if things continue on the path they're on now, we will be.

6,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Lithium: Welcome to the thread! I hope things work out with you and your Master. I love being 24/7. Being with my Dom all day every day... it's really nice. heart biggrin heart

What is the other thread? I post in the D/s support group, but no where else for bdsm really. I made this one cause I wanted a place where submissives could safely communicate. (even though my Dom checks up to make sure i'm okay in here... oh well. At least he has agreed not to post here)
calamatest
biancaswrath
::applauds Dany:: Yay for Dom's helping out subs! blaugh I think it's great that you are more comfortable in your own skin thanks to your Dom. That's the kind of things that real Doms do, calamatest. They aren't all scary.

i find that hard to believe personnelle seen to many bad dom my self. i think i would like to have a dum some day but i don't think a is a single person i can trust that way in the world . made there never will be but im OK what that got to tank thing one stamp at a time after all. if i don't think im ready then im not .

but other then my own past come back to hurt me im OK what sub/dom if some one want to do it im not going to stop tham or anything. like i could lol.

I am going to repeat what gamerchix said; There are Doms and there are Assholes in Leather. Those so called Doms weren't REAL Doms. A good dom is not going to mistreat their sub. This is the only time Sir does not reprimand me for swearing because there is no better description for the abusive men who think they're Doms when they're not.
biancaswrath
Lithium: Welcome to the thread! I hope things work out with you and your Master. I love being 24/7. Being with my Dom all day every day... it's really nice. heart biggrin heart

What is the other thread? I post in the D/s support group, but no where else for bdsm really. I made this one cause I wanted a place where submissives could safely communicate. (even though my Dom checks up to make sure i'm okay in here... oh well. At least he has agreed not to post here)

It was in the ED but it got sent to the Chatterbox even though, just prior to that, the thread had roughly 150 on-topic posts. It was titled "Lick My Boots!" The M/s Discussion Thread v 2.0.
sweatdrop Yeah, I've mentioned this thread in the Chatterbox-formerly-ED thread a couple times.

6,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I've keep hearing of it and never finding it... I'm always really cautious about posting in bdsm threads though. I lurk a long time before posting to make sure that the people know what they're talking about. It's amazing how many people consider themselves true Doms or Masters who really just enjoy having control but don't care anything about the subs or slaves they might have.

Not that I'm accusing anyone of anything... I haven't even found the thread yet.

6,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Thanks, Chirsa. I'll check it out... But I don't think I can read 2212 pages... sweatdrop
biancaswrath
Thanks, Chirsa. I'll check it out... But I don't think I can read 2212 pages... sweatdrop

Tee hee! Nobody would expect you to!

6,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
But I like knowing who's who and what's been spoken of already... O well... I'll be at work in a couple hours, I can read the last 50 pages or so then. (I really like reading... I know... I'm a geek)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff