Welcome to Gaia! ::

bianca has been gone forever and is very sorry... as an apology...

Free Gold! 1 100.0% [ 628 ]
Total Votes:[ 628 ]

6,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
A lot of it can just be a misunderstanding. Once people know what bdsm really is, they usually realize how romantic it can be.
Hi everyone redface
Hello! How's everyone? 4laugh
*waves to people* Hey. ^^

6,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Hello Incomplete and Asbestos. Welcome to the Thread.
Bianca,
I got some Zanax, now I just need to feel more secure I do miss my Master!
He would know what to do crying
Aha, and here arises my first question! In a serious D/s or M/s relationship, is it hard to be separated? What does the submissive do if they are deprived of their master? Do they find another in the absence, or are they lost without them? I know I sound clueless, but that's because, well, I kind of am. sweatdrop Does a submissive in a relationship usually depend almost completely on their master, or can they function on their own? Do they search for someone to command them (but abstain from sexual things if they are in a relationship) temporarily because it makes them feel safer/more comfortable?
My Master died not to long ago and yes i feel lost ! He was my life for a little over four years, He was my lover my life my Master. i am a very sexual being and this is the hardest thing for me to be without someone i can trust to guide me. i prefer a 24/7, M/s relationship because that is who i am inside and out.
I'm so sorry Misty. Nlt rgw arlea fyusw tiy. May the stars guide you. I wish there was something I could do to help.

6,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
xcrashgirlx
Aha, and here arises my first question! In a serious D/s or M/s relationship, is it hard to be separated? What does the submissive do if they are deprived of their master? Do they find another in the absence, or are they lost without them? I know I sound clueless, but that's because, well, I kind of am. sweatdrop Does a submissive in a relationship usually depend almost completely on their master, or can they function on their own? Do they search for someone to command them (but abstain from sexual things if they are in a relationship) temporarily because it makes them feel safer/more comfortable?

CLICK ME!!!
This website has a vast amount of information, but I'm pretty sure this article answers your question. Also research "subdrop." It's when you are a submissive and you are without your Dom or Master for an extended period of time, you go through a physical withdraw. (Been there, done that, it sucks.)
Mm, that makes a lot of sense. I've felt like that a lot. I've had friends who don't treat me the best, but I cling to the battered ties we have because they have this unsolicited control over me... I lost a friendship like that once and I was very lost for a while, until (unawares) I started a new friendship with the same types of characteristics. Hehe sweatdrop .

6,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I can be the same way, but I have orders from my Dom not to follow orders from others, so others can't abuse the fact that I tend to do what I'm told. Search around the site I sent you, because there is a ton of info on bdsm there. I haven't even been able to go through the whole thing, and I've tried. sweatdrop
biancaswrath
Charon Eris
Yeah, I meant both to an extent xD

And hell, I used to be a sub gonk Just needed help with someone ridiculously submissive gonk

Sorry, but I don't want this thread to turn into a place where Doms come to learn about subs, cause then it can get out of control, when the whole point is for this to be a place where subs can come to learn about themselves and give experiences both good and bad they've had with Doms, so I can't allow Doms here, as my first post states. Even my own Dom has agreed not to post here.

You know, I've been lurking in here, even thought about subscribing, but this post has completely turned me off from this thread. Your first post does NOT say "No Doms allowed" it just says "Don't come here looking for a sub". I think its extremely rude and insolent of you to tell a Dom to not ask about a way to keep their submissive happy especially since the so-called D/s support thread is a crock of s**t.
biancaswrath
I can be the same way, but I have orders from my Dom not to follow orders from others, so others can't abuse the fact that I tend to do what I'm told. Search around the site I sent you, because there is a ton of info on bdsm there. I haven't even been able to go through the whole thing, and I've tried. sweatdrop

I shall, in a more opportune moment. ^^ As I said, I'm currently without a dom/me... So I tend to follow orders from almost anyone, unless I almost detest them for certain reasons. I don't show it out right. I'll protest or deny or decline, but end up doing said thing anyway.

6,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Harley: With all due respect, that post was completely unnecessary. First of all, you insult a group of people who as far as I know you have never spoken to, wait, make that two groups of people, this thread and Slasher's. Secondly, his question belonged in the other thread, not in here. It is a legitimate question, and I'm sure that everyone in the D/s support group would be more than happy to help him out, but that line of conversation isn't one that I want in this thread, because this is supposed to be a discussion amongst submissives and slaves, a safe place to discuss past experiences that some people subs/slaves might not be comfortable talking about in front of dominant people. I'm sorry you took the post the wrong way, but I was nothing but polite to him.

crashgirl: I'm the same way. Before my Dom commanded me not to follow others orders, I found myself doing my roommates laundry with no idea of how I had gotten there. (I really do remember saying that I was too busy to do it)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff