Welcome to Gaia! ::

bianca has been gone forever and is very sorry... as an apology...

Free Gold! 1 100.0% [ 628 ]
Total Votes:[ 628 ]

Question- What's the best way, besides actually talking, to show your Dom he's doing his best and to not doubt?
My husband has issues, and despite me telling him over and over he's doing his job well- he just doesn't see it. I know he does all of my likes for me alone, and isn't interested in it- but I'd rather him smile rather than just look bored.

Shadowy Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I killed the bucket
Question- What's the best way, besides actually talking, to show your Dom he's doing his best and to not doubt?
My husband has issues, and despite me telling him over and over he's doing his job well- he just doesn't see it. I know he does all of my likes for me alone, and isn't interested in it- but I'd rather him smile rather than just look bored.
A Dom, in my mind, can see his success in the way you act.
But if your husband is not a true Dom, he may just not understand.
He may just need to be reminded.
x miss jessi x V2
I killed the bucket
A Dom, in my mind, can see his success in the way you act.
But if your husband is not a true Dom, he may just not understand.
He may just need to be reminded.
I ended up chatting with someone in the huge BDSM thread, so I'm hoping just the aftercare to his love muffin alone will help.
He's just not interested in hurting me.

Anxious Genius

6,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Gaian 50
Hello I'm new to the BDSM community and identify as a sub. yum_puddi
I am new to the dom/sub lifestyle. I am a sub and am really looking for support and some one to ask questions to. My mate and I have started this journey a few months ago and are really getting serious about it but have discovered there is a ton of information out there but not all of it is good. I am looking for some good, factual information, as well as a person (or people) I can talk to.

Magic Fairy

User Image I'm so happy. Daddy has been trying very very hard lately to be a good Dom. I just adore him so much and I love that he's trying so hard to do this for me. <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff