Welcome to Gaia! ::

bianca has been gone forever and is very sorry... as an apology...

Free Gold! 1 100.0% [ 628 ]
Total Votes:[ 628 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 2505 2506 2507 > >> >>> »|

Dangerous Prophet

Hallo Bianca heart
That was your dom I met yesterday who was like "GTFO hammock plz", right? xd He's very protective. It's cute.

6,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
He is protective. But you know, I'm his so he has every right. And I don't really mind. He's very good to me.

Shaddex's Wife

Mewling Muse

14,625 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
If some of the people from the D/s thread are going to post here, then I probably will too. It's mostly the subs that I talked to anyway. ^^

Dangerous Prophet

biancaswrath
He is protective. But you know, I'm his so he has every right. And I don't really mind. He's very good to me.

I promise I didn't mean protective in a bad way. I think it's good. And I can kind of tell he's good to you since he went from "NOT TOUCH MY SUB" to "here, Bianca, have a duck!" in like three seconds.

6,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Neyahala: I really want this to be a place where subs can get together to discuss the lifestyle. I have requested that Loki not post here because... well... he's not a sub. You are more than welcome to post here. biggrin

BadLuckChild: He wants me happy, and will do anything to keep me that way. At the same time, he really doesn't like to share me with anybody. It must be a Dom thing.

Dangerous Prophet

biancaswrath

BadLuckChild: He wants me happy, and will do anything to keep me that way. At the same time, he really doesn't like to share me with anybody. It must be a Dom thing.

Totally a dom thing. xD Actually, I've noticed that the more a**l-retentive protective they are, the better they tend to be to their sub.

6,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I couldn't really tell you. I've never met another Dom in person. The only couple we hang out with in the Lifestyle is a pair of Switches... Watching their constant dominance struggle amuses me.

Shaddex's Wife

Mewling Muse

14,625 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Are you and Loki planning on getting married Bianca?

6,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Yes we are, but not until I get out of school.

Shaddex's Wife

Mewling Muse

14,625 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
How long will that be?

6,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I have two more years of college left. But marriage really isn't that important to us. We just want to be together, and we know that we will be together forever. A ring and some paperwork is just a formality to us.

Shaddex's Wife

Mewling Muse

14,625 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
I guess to me marriage is just a logical step you take when you find that someone you want to be with. That and I was raised in the church, and marriage is very important. I think if Shad and I tried to live together without being married, both our parents would throw a fit.

6,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I'll be disowned when my parents find out because they are Christian and they believe in marriage first, but we're pagan, so to us, it really isn't more than cheaper taxes. But I totally understand getting married first. I don't mean any disrespect towards it.

Dangerous Prophet

biancaswrath
I'll be disowned when my parents find out because they are Christian and they believe in marriage first, but we're pagan, so to us, it really isn't more than cheaper taxes. But I totally understand getting married first. I don't mean any disrespect towards it.

Yikes. Good luck with the parentals.
v_v Don't knock the tax breaks. Those are some bad-a** legal benefits.

6,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
BadLuck: Are you your girlfriend's sub or switch? I never heard that part of the conversation on the other thread.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff