Welcome to Gaia! ::

bianca has been gone forever and is very sorry... as an apology...

Free Gold! 1 100.0% [ 628 ]
Total Votes:[ 628 ]

Dangerous Detective

Hi everyone, I haven't been on in quite some time. n_n How are you all?

emotion_bigheart

Shy Flatterer

7,250 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Raspberry Flavored Milk
xXEmo_CarrotsXx

Haha. I've never been in an abusive relationship or am abused by my Master. I think most of us would know the difference... maybe.
Oh and I know this is off subject, but love your name. 3nodding

It's the assumption that we live in a vacuum that gets me. Even if we didn't notice because, hey, sometimes that happens when you're in a relationship, our other loved ones probably would. This is (at least a part of the reason) why we have a community. Stupid vacuum assumptions. Stupid assumptions that BDSM makes you more prone to abuse than being vanilla. (where we have a lot of documentation of abuse taking place - it's because people are people, not the effing relationship style)
Milk gets pissy about stupid things. o-o

Thank you. ^--^

Sorry I haven't answered yet... no internets at home. crying
Anyways... I do agree with you that some people may not notice either as well. Gosh...I wish I was better at explaining stuff...but yeah. xD
little bunny xo
Hi everyone, I haven't been on in quite some time. n_n How are you all?

emotion_bigheart

Doin' quite well, yourself? Hello, by the way, I'm Mystic, or Myst, or Raven, or MWR, or whatever. I don't believe we have been acquainted yet smile

Magic Fairy

User Image I'm so happy! Daddy and I are moving a lot sooner than planned, due to issues at work. When we move, he's going to make enough as a truck driver that I won't have to get a job. So I'm going to start building those super pretty wooden dollhouses, and trying to work on being like a 50's housewife with the cooking and cleaning and such. It'll just be so wonderful. <3
Department of Mysteries
User Image I'm so happy! Daddy and I are moving a lot sooner than planned, due to issues at work. When we move, he's going to make enough as a truck driver that I won't have to get a job. So I'm going to start building those super pretty wooden dollhouses, and trying to work on being like a 50's housewife with the cooking and cleaning and such. It'll just be so wonderful. <3

Awww that sounds like it would be wonderful! I wish that when Daddy and I get our own place, he would have a good job, and I could have a glass-blowing studio in the garage and write fantasy books to supplement the income.

Magic Fairy

Mystic White Raven

Awww that sounds like it would be wonderful! I wish that when Daddy and I get our own place, he would have a good job, and I could have a glass-blowing studio in the garage and write fantasy books to supplement the income.

User Image Daddy and I have a friend that blows glass. His work is fantastic. It would be really cool if your Daddy got a good job. :3

Like this sounds super immature, but I seriously hate having a job. I suffer from pretty severe depression, and anxiety. So working just mentally and physically drains me. When I'm in my little space, I just feel so much better about myself and I feel much more motivated to do things. So when I'm on vacation, I clean and cook a lot more. So not having a job would actually be really good for me. I just don't want my family, especially my dad to nag me about not working. cat_sweatdrop
Department of Mysteries

Like this sounds super immature, but I seriously hate having a job. I suffer from pretty severe depression, and anxiety. So working just mentally and physically drains me. When I'm in my little space, I just feel so much better about myself and I feel much more motivated to do things. So when I'm on vacation, I clean and cook a lot more. So not having a job would actually be really good for me. I just don't want my family, especially my dad to nag me about not working. cat_sweatdrop

Aaaah makes sense! I hate having people nagging me to do things. It must makes me want to not do whatever it is they are nagging me about more.

Magic Fairy

Mystic White Raven

Aaaah makes sense! I hate having people nagging me to do things. It must makes me want to not do whatever it is they are nagging me about more.

User Image I'm so glad it's not just me. Daddy understands for the most part too, which is good. I couldn't handle him being upset at me for my lack of motivation.
Hello everyone!
I'm Brittney, and I'm very new to the lifestyle, however I have been interested in it for quite awhile. My boyfriend and I have been dating for a year this month, and have just started incorporating the D/s lifestyle into our relationship, eventually wanting to become 24/7.
I just thought I'd introduce myself here! heart

Shirtless Initiate

12,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
Department of Mysteries

User Image Daddy and I have a friend that blows glass. His work is fantastic. It would be really cool if your Daddy got a good job. :3

I'm the same way with my anxiety and depression. I'm trying to make it through school and had to quit a job because there was too much people interaction and need for being hyper aware. I can't even drive because of it...

The only one I've really told that I don't think I could ever work a full time job, or work for any significant amount of consecutive years, is Sir. My education is more of a formality (necessary because of both of our families and personal security I guess), a sort of passion following, a way to learn more about myself (I have to take a lot of counselling courses), and a way to certify me for volunteer experience I'd like to do later on.

It's definitely not immature. Society tells us funny things about growing up that aren't true. That's one of them for sure.

Fairytale Endings

Welcome! I'm Milk. Nice to meet you. : )

What does 24/7 look like to you?
Raspberry Flavored Milk

Welcome! I'm Milk. Nice to meet you. : )

What does 24/7 look like to you?

Thank you for the welcome! It's nice to meet you too!

24/7 for me looks like me obeying and being submissive to him in every way that does not extend beyond my hard limits (obviously, like everyone, I have some), and him in general being the dominant person. We are developing some rules for me to follow and a contract in the meantime. He is not a sadist and I am not very much of a masochist so things having to do with pain are not really in our interests. He is more of a Daddy Dom type of Dom and I am definitely a little, so we have that aspect in our relationship, too (though I do not call him Daddy, it's just not our style).

We don't live together right now, but we do live quite close to each other and see each other very often, and plan to move in together within the next year or two as it becomes financially possible.

Since we are both new to the lifestyle, I think our idea of what our 24/7 relationship will look like will develop more as we begin to put together the contract and have further discussions about it. However, we both know for sure that eventually, we would like to have a 24/7 power exchange where I am submissive and he is dominant.

I hope most of that makes sense? I have a tendency to ramble and have a hard time putting my thoughts into words. You can ask questions if you're curious about anything!

Magic Fairy

Raspberry Flavored Milk

I'm the same way with my anxiety and depression. I'm trying to make it through school and had to quit a job because there was too much people interaction and need for being hyper aware. I can't even drive because of it...

The only one I've really told that I don't think I could ever work a full time job, or work for any significant amount of consecutive years, is Sir. My education is more of a formality (necessary because of both of our families and personal security I guess), a sort of passion following, a way to learn more about myself (I have to take a lot of counselling courses), and a way to certify me for volunteer experience I'd like to do later on.

It's definitely not immature. Society tells us funny things about growing up that aren't true. That's one of them for sure.

User Image I can't drive either. Like, I can't pay attention at all. Everyone makes me feel so guilty and horrible about it, but I'd rather not drive and feel guilty than drive and kill someone because I have no business behind a wheel.

The more I learn about other people who have depression or anxiety the more I understand that I'm not alone in it. The same goes for being a little. I used to be so ashamed of the fact that I wanted to act more like a child than an adult. Then I discovered there was a whole lifestyle for it, and other people like me. Life has been getting a lot better since I've started accepting myself for who I am. cat_3nodding
Department of Mysteries

User Image I can't drive either. Like, I can't pay attention at all. Everyone makes me feel so guilty and horrible about it, but I'd rather not drive and feel guilty than drive and kill someone because I have no business behind a wheel.

The more I learn about other people who have depression or anxiety the more I understand that I'm not alone in it. The same goes for being a little. I used to be so ashamed of the fact that I wanted to act more like a child than an adult. Then I discovered there was a whole lifestyle for it, and other people like me. Life has been getting a lot better since I've started accepting myself for who I am. cat_3nodding

I'm really glad you're learning to accept yourself - I'm on the road to that myself. My Dom and I are also working on making me feel more confident 3nodding

On a completely unrelated note, I have been really starting to embrace my little side heart I drew my Dom a very cute picture and he was so happy that I did! Also I'm currently very sick (boo!) and he took care of me yesterday! 3nodding

EDIT: Also, my Dom and I have finally figured out a name for me to call him. He didn't like Sir and neither of us liked Master or Daddy so I call him CariƱo which is Spanish for darling (he is Peruvian and speaks Spanish so it works for us!)
Fairytale Endings

Oooh that's a good word to use. My Daddy doesn't like Sir either. I am okay with calling him Daddy, but I sometimes wonder if there is a better word out there that would suit us each better.
Mystic White Raven

Oooh that's a good word to use. My Daddy doesn't like Sir either. I am okay with calling him Daddy, but I sometimes wonder if there is a better word out there that would suit us each better.
Thank you!
And maybe do some research on different names you could use? Google is always a good resource! 3nodding I do hope you find something that works for both of you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff