Welcome to Gaia! ::

bianca has been gone forever and is very sorry... as an apology...

Free Gold! 1 100.0% [ 628 ]
Total Votes:[ 628 ]

I'm very curious about the Dom/sub lifestyle. I have submissive tendancies, but when I was with my girlfriend I switched to Dom to make her happy. I think I'll lurk this thread, if that's okay with you...?

6,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
That's fine. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.
I have a really submissive boyfriend and I have a very hard time keeping him happy xD

I mean, he's really bad. xD

What do you people like..go nuts over, or whatever xD

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
xcrashgirlx
I'm very curious about the Dom/sub lifestyle. I have submissive tendancies, but when I was with my girlfriend I switched to Dom to make her happy. I think I'll lurk this thread, if that's okay with you...?

that's me to a T ^^

i tend to be controlling and dom like with my own emotions, but otherwise i'd way prefer to be a sub; however, my sig other isn't usually up for that.

lol we did agree though that if we were gay guys she would be a dom and i'd be the sub.

if only *sigh* but oh well. make due with what you've got right?

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
Charon Eris
I have a really submissive boyfriend and I have a very hard time keeping him happy xD

I mean, he's really bad. xD

What do you people like..go nuts over, or whatever xD

do you mean in bed or in general?

in bed is relatively obvious i would think, but if you're really lost a good wrist hold is a classic imo ^^

in general: acting possessive, making most (or all depending) of the decisions - including small things like when to go to bed or which movie to see. disciplinary looks can be nice.

if/when i think of more i'll post again.
aTTypical
xcrashgirlx

that's me to a T ^^

i tend to be controlling and dom like with my own emotions, but otherwise i'd way prefer to be a sub; however, my sig other isn't usually up for that.

lol we did agree though that if we were gay guys she would be a dom and i'd be the sub.

if only *sigh* but oh well. make due with what you've got right?

Definitely. She was my first relationship, and I guess I looked at it from a submissive point of view: I'd do whatever she wanted, and she wanted me to be Domme. So I was. *shrug*

6,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Charon: This thread really isn't for Doms to post in.

attypical: So your girlfriend won't Dominate you, but you feel like you're a sub, right?
Yeah, I meant both to an extent xD

And hell, I used to be a sub gonk Just needed help with someone ridiculously submissive gonk

6,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
crashgirl (although it applies to attypical too): I was in a similar situation, and wasn't happy. When you aren't a Dom, you just aren't meant to be dominant. That's why one of my last relationships ended. He was too submissive for me. I need to be controlled. (no, I'm not telling you to go and break up with your partners. I'm just giving you my personal experience.)

6,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Charon Eris
Yeah, I meant both to an extent xD

And hell, I used to be a sub gonk Just needed help with someone ridiculously submissive gonk

Sorry, but I don't want this thread to turn into a place where Doms come to learn about subs, cause then it can get out of control, when the whole point is for this to be a place where subs can come to learn about themselves and give experiences both good and bad they've had with Doms, so I can't allow Doms here, as my first post states. Even my own Dom has agreed not to post here.

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
biancaswrath

attypical: So your girlfriend won't Dominate you, but you feel like you're a sub, right?

exactly. Sometimes we'll swtich a little, because she knows that's what I want, but she also likes to be a submissive. I guess that makes us switches in a way.

thing is, secretly she really is dom, because she makes all the decisions, is possesive, etc. but like how i will act sorta dom and controlling with my emotions, she'll be sub with her's. For example, i can't let myself cry, even when i'm alone, and she's just a big baby who needs constant reasurrance and support.

don't ask me to explain how this all works, it's all a hudge mess lol i guess you have to expereince it for it to make since.

we've been together for ... this will be our 8th year, so we're quite accustomed to each other and know how to make things work.

sometimes i do wonder if i wouldn't prefer to be with someone strictly dom, but our relationship is so strong i couldn't ever give that up.

6,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
attypical: That's completely understandable, and I'm glad that you guys make it work. I know a couple who are switches, and watching their Dominance struggle is hysterical to me and my Dom (they both want to be Dom)
biancaswrath
crashgirl (although it applies to attypical too): I was in a similar situation, and wasn't happy. When you aren't a Dom, you just aren't meant to be dominant. That's why one of my last relationships ended. He was too submissive for me. I need to be controlled. (no, I'm not telling you to go and break up with your partners. I'm just giving you my personal experience.)

She and I actually broke up last fall, and though neither of us saw it at the time, that was one of the reasons: she wanted to be controlled and so did I. We couldn't both do it, obviously, so we ended things.

6,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
That's unfortunate, but maybe you'll be better off finding a Dom or Master. You never know til you try. biggrin
Very true, you never know. I'm hoping I can find someone who can dominate... people I talk to are almost afraid that they'd be using me or hurting me, treating me wrongly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff