Welcome to Gaia! ::

bianca has been gone forever and is very sorry... as an apology...

Free Gold! 1 100.0% [ 628 ]
Total Votes:[ 628 ]

biancaswrath

crashgirl: I'm the same way. Before my Dom commanded me not to follow others orders, I found myself doing my roommates laundry with no idea of how I had gotten there. (I really do remember saying that I was too busy to do it)

I must say, it gets annoying to me. There's a girl I know, Neko (her nickname, I'm not much for real names online...) and she's a good friend of mine... And very dominating to the people she's with in relationships. Even though she has a boyfriend and girlfriend right now, I find myself following her orders unintentionally in the hopes of pleasing her... There are some people I tend to obey more than others. Anyway, I find myself doing something I totally did NOT have ANY desire to do, and I refused to do, just because she asked me to do it.
biancaswrath
Harley: With all due respect, that post was completely unnecessary. First of all, you insult a group of people who as far as I know you have never spoken to, wait, make that two groups of people, this thread and Slasher's. Secondly, his question belonged in the other thread, not in here. It is a legitimate question, and I'm sure that everyone in the D/s support group would be more than happy to help him out, but that line of conversation isn't one that I want in this thread, because this is supposed to be a discussion amongst submissives and slaves, a safe place to discuss past experiences that some people subs/slaves might not be comfortable talking about in front of dominant people. I'm sorry you took the post the wrong way, but I was nothing but polite to him.

You were not polite, you were rude. I have lurked in the D/s thread for a while and I thank whatever deity may be listening that I don't feel the need to ask questions in there because the majority of the time the 'discussion' going on is nonsensical. The problem is dear, this is a PUBLIC FORUM so saying "No X type allowed" doesn't fly. You want it to be subs only, make it a guild, otherwise deal with whoever comes in.

biancaswrath
Charon Eris
Yeah, I meant both to an extent xD

And hell, I used to be a sub gonk Just needed help with someone ridiculously submissive gonk

Sorry, but I don't want this thread to turn into a place where Doms come to learn about subs, cause then it can get out of control, when the whole point is for this to be a place where subs can come to learn about themselves and give experiences both good and bad they've had with Doms, so I can't allow Doms here, as my first post states. Even my own Dom has agreed not to post here.

I don't see any real politeness there. Also, since you 'don't want Doms' in here, you could have very nicely just said "I would greatly appreciate it if you would move your questions to the D/s support thread as this is really for submissives" and then provided a link to it.

6,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
xcrashgirlx
I must say, it gets annoying to me. There's a girl I know, Neko (her nickname, I'm not much for real names online...) and she's a good friend of mine... And very dominating to the people she's with in relationships. Even though she has a boyfriend and girlfriend right now, I find myself following her orders unintentionally in the hopes of pleasing her... There are some people I tend to obey more than others. Anyway, I find myself doing something I totally did NOT have ANY desire to do, and I refused to do, just because she asked me to do it.

Yeah, it's hard. I really like making everyone happy, but sometimes what makes them happy isn't the best thing for you, and at the end of the day, you really are the only constant you got. (I'm not belittling my Dom in any way. I love him and he means the world to me. But I am the only thing in this world that I have complete control over, just as you are the only thing in the world that you have complete control over. Not to be confused with giving someone control over you. That's a different topic.)

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
biancaswrath
xcrashgirlx

Yeah, it's hard. I really like making everyone happy, but sometimes what makes them happy isn't the best thing for you, and at the end of the day, you really are the only constant you got. (I'm not belittling my Dom in any way. I love him and he means the world to me. But I am the only thing in this world that I have complete control over, just as you are the only thing in the world that you have complete control over. Not to be confused with giving someone control over you. That's a different topic.)

that is soooooo true. trust me, you can rip yourself apart trying to make everyone else happy.

think of it this way: if you want to feed the homeless/hungry you have to go home for lunch yourself, because if you stay out there handing out food all day and never take any yourself you'll eventually starve to death.

go home, have some lunch, and learn your boundaries.

6,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Well said, attypical. Loved the metaphor. I'm eating lunch, but later I'll try to come up with a question of the day. Unless someone else has a topic they would like to discuss?

6,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Anyone else ever had a collar break during rough play? Cause mine just did... But my Dom's gonna fix it. The chain actually broke off of the collar.... I don't know how that happened....

I guess my main question for the day is: Has anyone ever broken anything (not a bone... I hope) during a scene? Such as a toy or a collar?
So, I think I've finally started to get to my boyfriend. =P

I don't think I've mentioned it here, but I did on the main support thread.

Technically, I've never been in a bdsm relationship, and my bf, though I love him dearly, is never as controlling as I'd like. Perfect in every other way, though. D:

So, for the last few months, I've tried making it painstakingly clear that I really do want him to tell me what to do, that I wouldn't mind and Jesus Christ yes please. >>

Anyways, I think I've finally started to get through to him, because last night, before we hung up the phone, he told me what time to go to bed at, and that I needed to eat by 9 when I woke up. And when I asked him idly what I should do, he told me to watch t.v. for an hour and then read my book. Which, believe me, is major improvement. I've been practically on a cloud all day. =]

I've been busy this weekend, but I needed to say that.

-hops away-

6,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
::applauds Envy:: Yay! blaugh I'm happy for you. It's one of the best feelings in the world to be dominated the way you want, huh?
biancaswrath
::applauds Envy:: Yay! blaugh I'm happy for you. It's one of the best feelings in the world to be dominated the way you want, huh?

Yep indeed. It's really sweet, too, because I know he's only doing it because I really want him to.

Although he thinks that I'm going to get tired of it, I can tell. Like I'm going to back out, or start complaining that he's a controlling, jealous psychotic person. So, I'm pretty sure that's the reason he's finally doing it. Like he's going to make me realize this isn't really what I want.

twisted This is going to be sooo fun.
*smiles sheepishly* Another question, if it's not too much trouble. I was considering buying/making a collar to wear, though I don't have a Dom. In fact, I'm not even in a relationship right now... Would that send the wrong message? Or is it taboo to the lifestyle in some way? Sorry for the ignorance sweatdrop

6,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
The problem with wearing a collar if you don't have a Dom, is that it signifies that you are taken, and most Dom's won't approach you, which is a little anti-productive if you're trying to find a Dom. Then again, if you want to be left alone, by all means, wear the collar. In bdsm terms, wearing a collar is the same thing as wearing a wedding ring. If you see someone alone in a bar, but they're wearing one, you leave them alone because they're taken.
Aaah, I see. I probably could have guessed that. Thanks. sweatdrop

6,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Hmm... try researching here or here. These websites were a tremendous help to me when I first started learning about being submissive.
biancaswrath

Oh yeah, I can so agree with you on that one. It took me a while to find that right person but since I did I couldn't be happier. My Sir makes me smile even when I've done something that needs punishing because, well, because I actually HAVE someone to do that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff