Welcome to Gaia! ::

bianca has been gone forever and is very sorry... as an apology...

Free Gold! 1 100.0% [ 628 ]
Total Votes:[ 628 ]

6,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I'm subscribed to Sir Barton's S/M thread, and have posted there a couple of times, so I know of him. Like I said, I'll wait until work to read more. My Dom wants the computer now.
biancaswrath
I'm subscribed to Sir Barton's S/M thread, and have posted there a couple of times, so I know of him. Like I said, I'll wait until work to read more. My Dom wants the computer now.

Not a problem!

6,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I don't know if my Dom is going to let me post in "Lick my boots." crying He said something about the Masters/Doms there seeming to Dominate subs that weren't theirs in the few posts that he read... I'm trying to convince him otherwise, but as you know, what he says goes.

EDIT: He doesn't like people to touch me, cyber hugs included. So if he sees something that seems a little too intimate as far as people with subs who aren't their own, he gets protective. It's completely understandable. His protectiveness is one of my favorite things about him cause I know that I'm always safe. biggrin
biancaswrath
I don't know if my Dom is going to let me post in "Lick my boots." crying He said something about the Masters/Doms there seeming to Dominate subs that weren't theirs in the few posts that he read... I'm trying to convince him otherwise, but as you know, what he says goes.

EDIT: He doesn't like people to touch me, cyber hugs included. So if he sees something that seems a little too intimate as far as people with subs who aren't their own, he gets protective. It's completely understandable. His protectiveness is one of my favorite things about him cause I know that I'm always safe. biggrin

Ah, I see. Quite a few of us allow Sir Barton and DeathWyrmNexus to act dominant toward us within the thread, partly because we have so much respect for them. We are pretty generous with the cyber hugging when we like someone, too. I can see where your Dom is coming from and why it would make him uncomfortable.

6,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
He's going to let me post! Of course, it's under the understanding that no one touches me. I just have to make sure that I say that he doesn't allow me to be touched if anything happens.... Wow. Had to jump through some hoops for that one. biggrin But I have to leave if something bad happens.
biancaswrath
He's going to let me post! Of course, it's under the understanding that no one touches me. I just have to make sure that I say that he doesn't allow me to be touched if anything happens.... Wow. Had to jump through some hoops for that one. biggrin But I have to leave if something bad happens.

Totally understandable.

6,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Now I'll just go and lurk and wait for the opportune moment. (My senior quote was "If you were waiting for the opportune moment, that was it" wink
Hi just wanted to say that I have had a terrible past few days. I witnessed a murder of a neighbor and couldn't stop his bleeding. I have also gotten rid of the Master he became way to flaky and not at all understanding just plain ole mean. Like this whole thing was just a joke. I am overwhelmed with emotions right now and dealing with the death of my neighbor is really hard righ now sooo I will probley be pretty quiet for awhile and just lurking for now.
I hope you all understand
Misty Reign
Hi just wanted to say that I have had a terrible past few days. I witnessed a murder of a neighbor and couldn't stop his bleeding. I have also gotten rid of the Master he became way to flaky and not at all understanding just plain ole mean. Like this whole thing was just a joke. I am overwhelmed with emotions right now and dealing with the death of my neighbor is really hard righ now sooo I will probley be pretty quiet for awhile and just lurking for now.

Awww..... That's terrible! I bet you just wanna crawl in bed and hide.

6,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Misty Reign

That's horrible! I'm so sorry. If there is anything at all I can do just let me know. As for getting rid of your master, he obviously wasn't a true Master if he was so inconsiderate. I'm sure you'll find someone who's right for you, just give it time. neutral
Misty Reign

Aww hope it gets better for you soon heart

6,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
SubRyna: I'm so sorry I missed your post! Welcome to the thread, and feel free to ask your question. As for the collar, I'm the same way. Mine stays on unless I'm in water. I've never been handcuffed in public before... Not that we need to mention it to Loki. He gets enough ideas on his own without our help. smile
Thanks Bianca,
I have been in bed off and on mostly on since Fri afternoon. That is when my emotions started to take over from the events of Thur night. Evert time I close my eyes I see the blood and his eyes staring back at me .

6,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Is there anyone there for you, I mean in the same area, not just on the web? That's the kind of thing where you should have someone just to make sure you're okay. And maybe some tylenol pm on hand in case you can't sleep tonight. That stuff will knock you out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff