Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
Julian blinks as he looks up at SC ".. Oh thanks " He mumbles still half asleep. He would roll off of the bed and then walks into the bath room to get cleaned up." Time to wake up. " He says to the kids

Gabriel would rub his eyes and then smiles." Okay !" He shouts. And then gets dressed while his pa was in the shower.

Kara was still asleep. She didn't want to get up ".. five more minutes " She mumbles.

Night would walk out of the room and then walks to her room to get a shower and then changed

Rose smiles at Kuijra ".. Sorry " She mumbles and then helps him with the food again after washing up.

Loyal Gaian

Lir wheeled Meep slowly into the medical room, keeping the door open so Julian and the kids could find him. He went about giving him another check up as he slept, knowing Meep wouldn't mind. He hummed softly as he did.

Meep was snoring away in his chair. His head lulled back against the chair, his hands resting on top of his very swollen middle. It moved every now and then as the eight little ones growing in him moved, causing him to grunt in his sleep.

SC nodded and went back to his spot outside to guard the castle.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Julian would get out of the shower and dry up. Once he was done he would get dress and then walks out of the bath room " Come on Kara we have to get your mom " He says to her

Kara huffs " Fine fine " She mumbles as she wakes up and then stumbles to the bath room to use it.

Gabriel would ext out of his parents room to use the bath room in his and his sisters room.

Night was coming out of her room with her hair up. She would sniffle a yawn as she puts some studs in her ears.

Rose was looking at the pot and pans and then hums as she set to work on the mash ".. What do you want with this ?' she asks him softly.

Loyal Gaian

Lir finished giving the sleeping darkling a check up and went to tend to his lover and the twins. He picked up his son and held him close, kissing Rosamund's forehead. "Miss me?" He looked a few months older, in fact he was.

Kujira looked to his lover. "How about some green peas or lima beans? I like them. What about you?" He then grabbed a lime from the fridge, popping the whole thing in his mouth and ate it.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
(( Hey Zeke are you having loading problems ? ))

Julian would take the kids down to the basement to see Meep Lir and Rosamund " We are here to pick some one up !" He calls out

Rosamund would perk her ears. Though not really perk them. Since there was no way for that to happen. Well unless she takes a potion. Or something " We are in here. So is Lir " She calls back. " And yes I have missed you love " She smiles and then kisses him back

Scarlet would make some cooing sounds and then snuggles to her ma. She giggles softly wondering what they were doing.

Kara looks at them still half a sleep " Hi hi " She mumbles not having meet them ".. I am .. Um Kara .. And this is my brother Gabriel .. and my .. um step sister Night " She mumbles

Night rolls her eyes " She knows me " She says to Kara " So don't worry " She smiles and then looks at the babies " aww what are there names ?" she asks them

Rose looks up at Kujira " hmm how about both ?" she asks him and then giggles softly. She would also make some meat to go with the mash , green peas , and lima beans

Loyal Gaian

Lir looked to Julian, pointing to the sleeping Meep. He then looked to the Kara and Gabriel. He nodded to them, moving Ahijit in his arms to show him to Night. "This is Ahijit. And Rosamund has Scarlet."

Meep's head was hanging backwards, his mouth open as he snored softly. He was just so tired, but it was mostly because his energy was going to the eight unborn he was carrying.

Kujira smiled. "Sounds good to me. You know me, I'll eat anything and everything." He patted his stomach, but then looked down at himself. "Huh... that's weird..." He poked at his stomach, still not sure what he was feeling.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Julian would smile and then nods. ".. How is are they ?" he asks Lir and then points to Meep and his kids. They were so cute

Kara looks up at the naga's and then at Rosamund ".. How can you have babies ?" she asks them confused

Gabriel rolls his eyes " Cause they can ?" He says back

Night smiles and dots on Scarlet " Wow Ahijit is a mouth full !" she says to Lir in a some what loud whisper

Rosamund giggles softly " you don't need to know " she says to Kara and Gabriel. She smiles and then kisses Scarlet as she was being spoiled all ready

Rose looks at Kujira as he said that. "Something wrong ? Do you need to see Lir again ?" She asks him confused and then sat down fast." Ugh these dizzy spells !"

Loyal Gaian

Lir shifted Ahijit again, letting him get his dinner. He grunted faintly, moving a shawl to give his son some privacy. He then looked to Julian. "They're doing well, but he needs to take it easy and sleep and eat as often as possible. He's due anytime from tomorrow till the end of the month. So as soon as he starts having a contraction, you need to let me know. He'll have to deliver them in here."

Meep yawned as he slowly started to wake up. He slowly lifted his head and looked to his mate and kids. "Oh... hey.... what did I miss?"

Kujira shook his head. "My stomach feels weird... like it's hard or something. Maybe I ate something weird in my sleep again." Seeing Rose suddenly sit down, he panicked seeing her like that. "Rosie! Are you alright!"

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Julian nods his head " you heard him " He says to the kids " So if you think something is wrong come running down here and tell Lir " He smiles and then kisses Meep " Oh nothing much. Just seeing how you are and what the little ones of Lir and Rosamund's kids names are " He chuckles

Kara looks at her ma and then at her pa. And then at the little ones. "Will Ma's babies look like them ?" She asks them

Gabriel gasps softly and then start to burst into laughter. " Oh ... man " He says

Night rolls her eyes " no they will look like them " she points to there parents " Though .. it might be one sided or two sided " She nods her head and then smiles

Rosamund giggles softly " Yes what Night says. If any one of them turns out to be like Lir is well going to be so shocking " she would give Lir a look of if you ever did. But then giggles as if to say she was teasing him " Though if your ma goes back to his job then no. " She says to Kara and Gabriel " Right Meep "? She asks him

She would then shift Scarlet over to her other side of her hip. The coils were around her as best as they could

Loyal Gaian

Meep smiled tiredly, looking to Kara, Gabriel and Night. He motioned them over to him. "You guys wanna say hello to your new siblings? They can hear you in my tummy." He put a hand on his middle, it moved on it own thanks to the wiggling little ones. He groaned softly, wishing they'd calm down.

Lir chuckled softly. "Does little Scarlet need a feeding dear? Or is she just being clingy?" Ahijit finished his meal and was wiggling a bit till Lir moved him to burp him.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Julian chuckles " I think we will go on up." He says to them " What do you guys say ?" He asks the kids

Kara sniffles a yawn " Yea i am hungry " She mumbles going to walk over to Meep ".. You hear me ? " She asks her brothers and sisters " Though you all need to calm down. Ma can't move much " she giggles

Gabriel nods and then looks at the tummy move ".. they sure like to move around " He mumbles

Night smiles and then start to hum a song to them to try and calm them down

Rosamund smiles " all right. but remember what Lir said " She says to them. She would then look up at Lir and shakes her head "Oh she got feed " She smiles

Rose looks up at Kujira ".. I think so .. just .. been morning sickness and what not " she waves her hand ".. But you should let Lir see you never the less " She smiles at him

Loyal Gaian

Meep sighed softly, closing his eyes as the eight little ones started to calm down thanks to Night's humming. He slowly opened his eyes and smiled at his kids, kissing Night's forehead. "Thank you sweety... now I can rest."

Lir smiled and kept his son close to him. He moved over to his lover and kissed her lovingly. "I missed you. Sorry I was gone, but he asked me to help him. It hasn't been easy, I'll tell you that."

Kujira's dragon ears lifted and his eyes went wide. "Wh... what did you say?" He was worried now even more. He helped Rose up and turned off the stove, moving the pots off the burners. Once that was taken care of, he carried his girlfriend to the medical room. "Um... Rosamund... Lir... can you guys check on Rosie? I'm worried about her." He sat on the exam table with her, his legs still not able to hold him up for very long after what had happened.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Julian nods " come on " he smiles and then picks up the little ones." And you did good Night " He smiles Though she couldn't sing the native song of Meeps she sure knows how to hum the tone.

Kara snuggles to her pa " Okay " She blushes and then nods " bye bye ..." She stops as she hears the foot steps of something. She looks over to see a male and a female

Gabriel looks up as another couple comes in and then blinks as Night says hello to them. He sighs not knowing Night knew so many people ! Wait weren't they at the dinner table ? Oh yes now he remembered. Kujira and Rose

Night sniffles a yawn and then smiles " Sure sure " she says to them and then waves them off

Rosamund looks up as Kujira was coming into the examming room " What is wrong ?' she asks them. Needing to know the problem in more detail

Rose looks at them and then bites her lower lip " I am having morning sickness .. and um dizzy.. but I am more worried about Kujira " She says to them

Loyal Gaian

Meep reached back into the bag hanging off his wheel chair and pulled out a blanket. He covered himself up, yawning again. "Sorry.... I'm just so tired lately..."

Lir looked to his lover, putting the twins in their crib before turning back to the other couple. "Dearest, you examine Rose, I'll check Kujira." He motioned for the dragon male to lay on the other table.

Kujira kissed Rose's cheek before sliding out from behind her and laying on the other table. He looked to Lir. "Well... I felt my stomach and it felt... odd."

"Odd? Hmm. Let's take a look, hmm?" Started to lightly press on the dragon male's stomach, watching the other closely. Kujira looked like he was hurting from the pushing. "Okay, Kujira, I'm ganna need to take a blood sample. Now this wont hurt a bit." He grabbed a needle and took a blood sample, going over to some of his special equipment and doing something with the blood he'd just drawn.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Julian nods " I know " He smiles " Why not go and play you guys ?" He asks them " I think i will see if any one is cooking " He would push Meep into the elevator

Kara looks up at Julian " Can we play out side ?" She asks him

Gabriel would nod his head "Yea yea !" He wags his tail back and forth " Can we please ?"

Night was on the other side and watching where they were going " We will be back before night fall." She says to her parents.

Rosamund nods " All right " she would lay the female down " Do you feel dizzy when you get up to suddenly ? Or while your standing ?" She asks Rose. She would also get some things out.

Rose bites her lower lip " Well... it just started to day. I don't know why . am I sick Rosamund ?" She asks her worried like. She would look at Kujira as he was on the other table. She bites her lower lip ".. We um .. did that a few nights ago as well "She would wiggle softly as she watches Rosamund nods her head.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff