Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Gaian

MJ nodded and once he was in the chair, he slowly started to rub at his very round middle. He looked back at his mate and purred softly to her. "Can we go get a room? I'm still feeling tired."

Shamus tilted his head to one side. "Lo..ve? What is that?" He listen to her story about her family. "I do not have much of a family anymore. My mother was killed when my younger brother was two. I was eight. I do not see much of my father. He never leaves our home land for more then a few hours at a time. When we are home, he never comes out of his room. It is usually me and my little brother Aiden. As the oldest, I have to take care of him and the rest of the family by making ends meet and doing the dirty jobs." His golden eyes dulled when he spoke of his family, a rather dark subject for him.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
Zelerina nods " Yup lets go " She nuzzles him and then pushes him out of his parents room and then down to the first floor so it was easy for him to get around. Once they found a room she would push him through it " Will this be fine ? Look we have a nice view of the gardens " She smiles at him
'
Sayla listens to him as he spoke about his own family. It seamed he was sad about it. And then he was angry ? She wasn't sure but it seams he didn't like to talk about it. And for him to say something about his own family was a bit shocking. She would put her hand over his ".. Life is tough for every one." She says to him. " I have to deiced if one lives or dies " She looks down " Its my job as a forest spirit. All of the animals are in my care. And if a human is lucky they too live or die by my hand." she looks at him " So your not the only one that has to do dirty things to keep a family alive. Or happy " She shrugs softly. " But you could say I am mother earth " She smiles but then sighs. " Love is something you feel .. you feel it with all of your being .. You will be happy around that person . but when that person is gone you feel sad " She smiles at him" Does that explain it ?"

Loyal Gaian

MJ nodded. "Yeah. It's great, dear. And the bed is big enough for both of us and my belly." He chuckled softly, slowly pulling himself up onto the bed to lay down and rest.

Shamus looked to her, his eyes glowing softly again. "What... what emotion do you feel if the other person were hurt? Like when you were hurt when we were getting my heart back."

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Zelerain would put the wheel chair agents the wall near MJ and then crawl onto the other side and then snuggles to him " I hope your mom gets better with smooth sailing " She says to him with a yawn. She knew he loved his family.

Sayla looks at him as she thought about this. She would rub her head and then sighs " I think my heart will sink. If I see some one I love get hurt." She didn't know that he cared about her that much. Since there were different levels of love. " Like if my parents or my uncles got hurt. I would go mad." she looks up at him " .. They have been with me since birth. I don't want to lose them ." She would look down at her hand still on his ".. I don't want my love either to get hurt cause of me.. " She frowns " a lot of people want me dead. So they can live for ever "

Loyal Gaian

Shamus lightly squeezed her hand in his. His eyes glowed a bit brighter. "I will protect you with my life." He was letting his heart take the lead, since his mind didn't know why he was feeling like this. He had never once in his whole life been loved, nor did he knew how it felt. But he was feeling it just being near Sayla.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
(( going to watch something on netflix make dinner in a few hours and then watch a movie that is about an hour long so please bare with me ( the movie movie my mom is going to make me get off the computer ))

Sayla looks at him and then blushes " You don't have .. to " She says to him. ".. I am a good fighter .. " She would then put her free hand to her throat.

Loyal Gaian

Shamus moved close and softly kissed her neck. "I want to protect you. When you were hurt, I felt a pain in my chest. I do not want to feel that ever again."

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Sayla looks at him and then bites her lower lip. She would then move her head to the side as he kissed her neck. She would look up at him with wide eyes as the male said that. He didn't want to see her hurt ? She would flicker her eyes to the males hand on hers and then sighs ".. Okay .. But please stay safe okay ?" She says to him softly

Demonic Cat

11,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Artemis helped his mate move their daughter back to the bed. He spoke softly to his daughter, his tone soothing. "Just relax sweetie. Mommy and daddy are here."

Evan moved beside her, taking her hand, kissing it gently. "Have they become more frequent love?"

Felix felt the lumps, smiling as he lovingly kissed his lover's shoulder. "Simon... when did you find out..? And why did you not tell me sooner..?" He smiled down to their daughter, his own tail swaying behind him,

Downstairs, the lights flickered again, a shadow on the wall moving before vanishing.

Loyal Gaian

Sierra nodded to her mate. "J... Just had one.... it... it really hurts...." She did her breathing that her mother had taught her. Laying back down on the bed. In the corner on the other side of the dresser was a puddle of water.

Simon smiled cutely. "I... I only found out yesterday while you were out. I.. I was going to tell you at dinner tonight."

SC watched the shadow closely from within the darkness. He was making sure the royal family was safe, it was his job after all.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
(( and back sis ! ))

Demonic Cat

11,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Artemis noticed the puddle, speaking softly to Zeke, "She is going into labor... good thing he came and got us." He would start moving around, making sure they had everything on hand they would need to help his daughter give birth.

Evan sat beside his mate, holding her hand with one hand, stroking her hand gently with the other. "I know sweetie, I know... I'm here..." he leaned over and kissed her forehead,

Felix just smiled wider, turning his lover's head to the side, kissing him deeply for a moment. He would then whisper softly against his lips. "I am so happy my dearest..."

The lights in the main room flickered once more, fading out almost completely at the bottom of the stairs. The shadow appeared at the base, looking up the stairs from under a hood. All around the mass felt as if it were a good twenty degrees colder, and a faint static lingered in the air.

Loyal Gaian

(( I'm doing a time skip, cause I feel like it. xP ))

It was several days later. Nate was in the main room, looking around. He wheeled himself up onto the stage in the lobby, going over to the dusty old piano. "Let's see if I still know how to do this..." After cracking his fingers and taking a deep sigh, he closed his eyes and started to play the piano. The melody was cherry and beautiful to hear. As he played, the room started to sparkle. All around the castle is spread, magic was decorating the whole castle for the holiday. Everywhere his playing touched the sparkling aura decorated. It was hard to believe he knew how to play since he spent most of his time working and fixing things around the area, but he was Zeke's kid after all. It was so calming and nice to hear and watch him play.

(( song he's playing is in the spoiler below. ))

Demonic Cat

11,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Artemis was in a cheerful mood as he made his way downstairs, humming to himself. He was happy Sierra and the babies were okay, and everything seemed to be going well around the castle. When he reached the main floor, his eyes widened. "Wow... this looks amazing." He looked over to the stage, smiling. "Nate, did you do all of this son?"

Loyal Gaian

Nate finished playing, and looked back at his father. "Oh. Hey dad. Yeah. It's a spell that mom taught me. One of the very few that I know. I thought it would make the little ones happy to see the decorations. That and I know mom loves this stuff too."

Zeke smiled as she flew down from the top floor. She was slowly taking in decoration and loving it. She landed beside her son and kissed his cheek softly. "I'm sure your brothers, sisters, and cousins will love this. I'm so proud of you."

Simon had heard the music and poked his head out of his and Felix's room. "Love? What was that noise?" His eyes widen seeing the decorations in the hallway. He gasped, not sure what it was for.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff